Free dental care offered to Veterans
The dental office of Drs. Travis Gillespie and Mary Brummett, 200 E. 30th Ave., will participate in Veterans Smile Day, providing free dental care to veterans on Nov. 8.
The free services include dental exams, cleanings, fillings, and tooth extractions.
Any veteran in the Hutchinson area needing dental care can call (620) 663-9133 for an appointment or visit https://www.hutchdental.com. An appointment is required for the free service.
Free Google digital marketing seminar inHutchinson
A valuable opportunity for business owners interested in learning how to expand their advertising reach will be coming to Hutchinson.
The Hutchinson News, McPherson Sentinel, The Newton Kansan, and ThriveHive digital marketing service, in partnership with Google, will host Put Your Business on Top, a digital marketing seminar from 8:30 to 10:30 a.m., Nov. 5 at the Cosmosphere.
The seminar will be led by a Google Certified Speaker who will share tips and tricks for using digital marketing to reach qualified customers, impact their purchase decisions, drive sales, and grow a business using online resources. Breakfast is provided during the seminar free of charge.
We will help business owners make strategic decisions about their marketing campaigns and ad spending, said Bob Musilek, Digital Director for Gatehouse Media. We can also help business owners with data insights into their unique audiences interests, habits, and what theyre actively planning to purchase.
The seminar also will include information on retargeting, which refers to re-engaging a potential customer who has visited a website in the past. Retargeting keeps a business fresh in the consumers mind and also builds confidence in a brand as ads for the company make repeat appearances.
Attendees will be able to ask questions about how to seek out new customers, as well as receive tips on how to stand out in a cluttered online marketplace.
They will also receive a free, no-obligation digital audit of their companys website, and business owners will be enrolled in a drawing for one of five certificates worth $500 of digital advertising on TheHutchiNews.com | TheMcPearsonSentinal.com | TheKansan.com.
Register today at hutchnews-events.com to reserve a spot or call (620) 694-5700, ext. 222 or 620-727-4045.
Great Bend Campus offers expert emergency care around the clock
GREAT BEND Even though they arent physically present in the Emergency Department at Great Bend Campus, specialty-trained physicians are now available to patients at all times.
The University of Kansas Health System Great Bend Campus recently became equipped with Avera eCARE. This telemedicine service means a physician trained in emergency medicine is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
There is no extra charge to the patient for this service.
We now have access to Avera eCARE providers anytime day or night, said Mark Van Norden, DO, medical director of the Great Bend Campus Emergency Department. They dont have to be in-house to share their expertise.
Avera eCARE is most often used in cases of stroke, sepsis, cardiac events and trauma.
It can be used for any condition, but those four time-critical categories are the most common, noted Dr. Van Norden, who was an advisor during the preliminary work with Avera.
Avera eCARE physicians offer consultations in real-time and are virtually face-to-face with local providers via a television screen.
Avera eCARE offers one of the largest telehealth networks in the United States. Based in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, it supports more than 380 healthcare facilities, clinics, long-term-care centers and corrections facilities in 14 states.
Veterans Day Dinner with the Doctors
NEWTON Newton Medical Center is inviting the public to a Veterans Day Dinner with the Doctor on Nov. 11.
Retired orthopedic surgeon Charles Craig, family medicine physician Spencer Duncan and OBGYN physician Jackson Sobbing will present on stem cell therapy and how it may affect chronic pain management. Attending veterans will also be honored during the presentation.
The dinner at Newton Medical Centers Sunflower Caf, 600 Medical Center Dr., starts at 5:30 p.m. and the presentation at 6 p.m. The cost is $7, though Veterans eat free. RSVP for dinner at (316) 804-6129.
LifeSave Transport and Salina Airport Authority host ribbon cutting
SALINA The Salina Airport Authority and LifeSave Transport, a ground and critical care air transport company, will be hosting a ribbon-cutting and open house from 3:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. Thursday at 2013 Kneubuhl Ct., Hangar #504 in Salina.
The ribbon-cutting is scheduled as a celebration of LifeSaves new hangar space and helicopter based out of Salina Regional Airport serving North Central Kansas.
The Salina Airport Authority has been working on hangar renovations to house LifeSaves Bell 206 helicopter and ready-alert crew. The $200,000 investment in improvements included a new fire sprinkler system and completely remodeled crew quarters. The 3:30 p.m. event in LifeSaves hangar will be accompanied by light hors d oeuvres and opportunities to visit with LifeSave and Salina Airport Authority staff.
The location of the new base comes as part of LifeSaves infrastructure plan supporting its new role as the Preferred Partner for The University of Kansas Health Systems Care Collaborative to increase service availability for member hospitals located in North Central Kansas.
The independently owned medical transport system founded by Kansas emergency physicians operates emergency transport aircraft in Dodge City, Emporia, Garden City, Liberal, Colby, and Salina, and in McCook, Nebraska, with ground transport vehicles in Wichita and Dodge City.
SBA seeks input on changes to its Export Loan Programs
WASHINGTON The U.S. Small Business Administration published an Advanced Notice of Proposed Rulemaking that seeks comments on possible changes to the regulations governing its Export Loan Programs.
SBAs Export Loan Programs provide access to capital for U.S. small business concerns to support expansion into international markets and the growth of U.S. small business exports. SBA is soliciting comments on how the Agency can improve the products, procedures, forms, and reporting requirements of the Export Loan Programs.
Feedback will be used to modernize the Export Loan Programs, increase lender participation and usage, ensure that U.S. small businesses can finance their international sales, and increase U.S. small business exports.
The comment deadline is Nov. 18. To submit, visit: https://www.federalregister.gov/documents/2019/09/17/2019-20048/export-express-export-working-capital-and-international-trade-loan-programs.
To learn more about how the SBA supports U.S. small business exporters, visit https://www.sba.gov/offices/headquarters/oit.
Great Bend Walmart Supercenter remodel complete
GREAT BEND Great Bend residents got their first look at the newly remodeled Walmart Supercenter, 3503 10th Street, during a grand reopening celebration Friday.
Headlining the remodel is the launch of a Pickup Tower.
Pickup Towers are 16-feet-tall and function like high-tech vending machines, capable of fulfilling a customers online order in less than a minute. To use the tower, customers choose from millions of items available on Walmart.com and select the Pickup option at checkout. When the item arrives at the local store, an associate loads it into the Pickup Tower, and the customer retrieves it by scanning a bar code sent to their smartphone. Customers will also enjoy the following store improvements:
State-of-the-art electronics department with interactive displays
New tool department with a new look and added variety of tools
Self-checkouts at the front of the store to save customers time
Updated apparel departments with new signage and fitting rooms
New layout and larger assortment in the Home department
Early dinner at Olive Garden
With the return to Standard Central Time on Nov. 3, Olive Garden is offering a way to enjoy dinner earlier and at a value.
On Monday through Thursday, from 3 to 5 p.m., Olive Garden will offer Early Dinner Duos the perfect cure for those adjusting to the time change. Guests may choose from over 50 combinations of popular favorites like Fettucine Alfredo and Chicken Parmigiana, paired with soup or salad and all the breadsticks that you want, starting at just $8.99.
Follow this link:
Business briefs - News - The Hutchinson News
- Stem Cell and Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Alopecia Therapies Market 2020:Key market Insights, Drivers and Restraints, Opportunities and Challenges,... - July 8th, 2020
- Canine Arthritis Treatment Global Projection: 2020 Opportunities, Key Players, Competitive and Regional Analysis by Forecast 2025 - 3rd Watch News - July 8th, 2020
- Lysosomal Disease Treatment Market Size, Global Analytical Overview, Growth Factors, Technologies, Trends and Forecast To 2025 - 3rd Watch News - July 4th, 2020
- Global NK Cell Therapy and Stem Cell Therapy Market Top Key Players, Regions, Type and Application Outlook Upto 2020 to 2025 - 3rd Watch News - July 1st, 2020
- The Trouble With Stem Cell Therapy - Consumer Reports - July 1st, 2020
- Orthobiologics Market 2019 | How The Industry Will Witness Substantial Growth In The Upcoming Years | Exclusive Report By MRE - Cole of Duty - June 27th, 2020
- Trending: Canine Arthritis Therapeutics Market Research by Key players, Type and Application, Future Growth to 2026 - Cole of Duty - June 26th, 2020
- Update on FDAs Comprehensive Regenerative Medicine Framework: Looming November 2020 Deadline Preceded by a Flurry of Letters from CBER and a New JAMA... - June 24th, 2020
- FDA Slaps Stem Cell Firm Linked to Nebraska Infections - MedPage Today - June 24th, 2020
- Global Canine Stem Cell Therapy Market with (Covid-19) Impact Analysis: Future Development, Business Growth and Applications to 2025 - Cole of Duty - June 24th, 2020
- Graham Company and Regenexx Announce Innovative Partnership to Reduce Orthopedic Surgical Spend for Employers - Stockhouse - June 24th, 2020
- Stem Cell Cartilage Regeneration Market Overview By Growing Demands, Trends And Business Opportunities 2020 To 2027 - 3rd Watch News - June 24th, 2020
- Global Nerve Regeneration and Repair Market Growth Factors And Global Leading Players Are Abbott, Integra LifeSciences Corporation, Nevro Corp.,... - June 18th, 2020
- Canine Stem Cell Therapy Market to Expand with Significant CAGR - WorldsTrend - June 12th, 2020
- R3 International Now Offering New Stem Cell Therapy Program for Lyme Disease in Mexico - PR Web - June 10th, 2020
- Canine Arthritis Treatment Market to Witness heightened Growth with Extension of COVID-19 Pandemic and Forecast 2027 - Cole of Duty - June 10th, 2020
- Stem Cell Cartilage Regeneration Market Overview By Growing Demands, Trends And Business Opportunities 2020 To 2027 - Cole of Duty - June 2nd, 2020
- Stem Cell and Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Alopecia Therapies Market to Grow Significantly With Increasing Advancements in Technology, Says QYR - News... - June 2nd, 2020
- Regenerative Medicine Market to Exhibit a CAGR of 26.1% by 2026; Rising Prevalence of Genetic Disorders to Fuel Demand, states Fortune Business... - May 28th, 2020
- EdiGene and Immunochina Announce Research and Development Collaboration to Develop Allogeneic CAR-T Therapy for Cancer - Business Wire - May 27th, 2020
- Precision Medicine Market 2020: Industry Analysis and Detailed Profiles of Top Industry Players are Neon Therapeutics, Moderna, Inc, Merck & Co.,... - May 27th, 2020
- COVID-19 Impact on Global Cell Therapy Market 2020: Industry Trends, Size, Share, Applications, SWOT Analysis by Top Key Players and Forecast Report... - May 20th, 2020
- Global Cell Therapy Technologies Market : Industry Analysis and Forecast... - Azizsalon News - May 20th, 2020
- Stem Cell Therapy | Global Industry Review 2015-2019 and Forecast to 2025 - PRNewswire - May 17th, 2020
- Clinic Pushes Inhaled Stem Cell Tx, Delivered to Your Door - MedPage Today - May 15th, 2020
- Global Stem Cell Therapy Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2025 - ResearchAndMarkets.com - Business Wire - May 14th, 2020
- Dr. Maro: Hope for aging, injured pets through stem cell, plasma therapies - Ellwood City Ledger - May 10th, 2020
- Global Cell Therapy Technologies Market : Industry Analysis and Forecast (2019-2026) - MR Invasion - May 4th, 2020
- How firms respond to opportunities created by pandemic will say a lot about their corporate cultures - NutraIngredients-usa.com - April 24th, 2020
- Stem Cell Therapy Market to 2027 - Global Analysis and Forecasts by Type; Treatment; Application; End User, and Geography - P&T Community - April 19th, 2020
- Stem Cell Therapy Market to 2027 - Global Analysis and Forecasts by Type; Treatment; Application; End User, and Geography - Baker City Herald - April 18th, 2020
- Stem Cell Therapy Market is expected to reach US$ 5129.66 million in 2027 - Germany English News - April 6th, 2020
- Global transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation market is expected to grow with a healthy CAGR over the forecast period from 2019-2025 - PRNewswire - March 24th, 2020
- Future Growth Of Animal Stem Cell Therapy Market By New Business Developments - News by aeresearch - March 17th, 2020
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis Treatment Market Share Forecast to 2027: Orion Pharma, Kringle Pharma, Inc., Aquestive Therapeutics, Apotex Inc, Bausch... - March 11th, 2020
- Best Market Research on Stem Cell Therapy Market, Industry / Sector Analysis Report, Regional Outlook & Competitive Market Share & Forecast,... - March 9th, 2020
- Dubai is the 'new Beverly Hills of the Middle East': Here's why - Gulf News - March 7th, 2020
- Global Skin and Wound Care Market Is Expected to Reach USD 25.98 Billion by 2025 : Fior Markets - Yahoo Finance - March 4th, 2020
- Advice on Finding Legitimate Stem Cell Clinics - CBS News - February 15th, 2020
- 10 Best Clinics for Stem Cell Therapy in Mexico [2020 Prices] - February 15th, 2020
- Canine Stem Cell Therapy Market Recent Trends, In-depth Analysis, Size and Forecast To 2027 | VETSTEM BIOPHARMA, Cell Therapy Sciences, Regeneus,... - February 15th, 2020
- Health: Is this company onto an alternative to stem cell therapy? - Stockhead - February 12th, 2020
- Mystery of Leaky Gut Plumbed by UCSD Team, Which Created Mini-Guts - Times of San Diego - February 11th, 2020
- Stem cell clinics much-hyped treatments lack scientific support - Science News - January 31st, 2020
- Europe's guardian of stem cells and hopes, real and unrealistic - Yahoo News - January 25th, 2020
- Why stem cells could be the medical innovation of the century - World Economic Forum - January 17th, 2020
- Orthobiology Market Innovative Technologies, Current And Future Trends - PharmiWeb.com - January 15th, 2020
- Where Are They Now? Top 3 Biotech Startups From NextGen Bio Class of 2018 - BioSpace - January 7th, 2020
- Drugs, Biologics, and Regenerative Medicine in 2019: A Successful Year Ends with Promise of a More Challenging 2020 - JD Supra - December 18th, 2019
- Automation in Cell Therapy Manufacturing Is Driving the Growth of the Cell Therapy Market over the Forecast Period (2019-2025) - Press Release -... - December 14th, 2019
- Bioethics experts call on GoFundMe to ban unproven medical treatments - The Verge - December 10th, 2019
- Must-Reads Of The Week From Brianna Labuskes - Kaiser Health News - December 6th, 2019
- Examining the ethics of embryonic stem cell research ... - December 3rd, 2019
- Stem of the problem | Columns | Journal Gazette - Fort Wayne Journal Gazette - December 3rd, 2019
- Global cell therapy market is expected to grow with a healthy CAGR over the forecast period from 2019-2025 - PRNewswire - November 12th, 2019
- Canine Arthritis Treatment Market 2018 to Showing Impressive Growth by 2027 | Industry Trends, Share, Size, Top Key Players Analysis and Forecast... - November 12th, 2019
- BEYOND LOCAL: Expert recommends 'path of cautious optimism' about the future of stem cell treatment - CollingwoodToday - October 12th, 2019
- BEYOND LOCAL: Expert recommends 'path of cautious optimism' about the future of stem cell treatment - NewmarketToday.ca - October 10th, 2019
- Tech review: Apps that enhance cellphone battery performance - Newsday - October 10th, 2019
- Better solutions for the replacement of joints - SciTech Europa - September 28th, 2019
- Opinion: Kudos to Google for banning stem cell ads. Other tech companies should follow - Yahoo News - September 24th, 2019
- Google banned ads for stem cell treatments. Others should follow - STAT - September 24th, 2019
- Global Canine Stem Cell Therapy Market Data Analysis, Growth, Demand & Forecast 2019-2024: VETSTEM BIOPHARMA, Cell Therapy Sciences, Regeneus,... - September 24th, 2019
- Global Stem Cell Cartilage Regeneration Market Size, Development Plans and Forecast to 2028 - Analytics News - September 24th, 2019
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (Lou Gehrigs Disease) Treatment Market Size, Status and Growth Opportunities by 2016 2022 - Analytics News - September 24th, 2019
- 'Stem cell' therapies offered at private clinics need to ... - May 22nd, 2019
- FDA Mounts Aggressive Push to Regulate Stem-Cell Clinics ... - May 16th, 2019
- Private clinics peddling of unproven stem cell treatments ... - April 29th, 2019
- Stem cell clinics make big claims but offer little ... - April 1st, 2019
- UCLA UCI Alpha Stem Cell Clinic | UCLA Broad Stem Cell Center - April 1st, 2019
- Stem cell clinics sued | Regenerative Medicine Foundation - April 1st, 2019
- Patients fleeced by overseas stem cell clinics? Now it ... - April 1st, 2019
- Stem Cell Clinics - eureka - February 15th, 2019
- Mayo Clinic finds surprising results on first-ever test of ... - February 15th, 2019
- Stem Cell Transplant in Germany: Clinics, Cost, Price ... - February 15th, 2019
- Stem Cell Therapy Chicago Illinois, Buffalo Grove ... - January 23rd, 2019
- Stem cell therapy: FDA investigates clinics offering ... - January 11th, 2019
- Stem cell market: Inside California's flourishing for ... - December 24th, 2018
- FDA Wants To Tighten The Screws On Stem Cell Clinics ... - December 24th, 2018
- Meet Our Doctors - Rejuva Stem Cell Clinic - December 24th, 2018