Regenexx SCP platelet rich plasma (PRP) therapy is being offered by Dr. Attaman in Seattle and Bellevue. Feel free to call us at206-395-4422 (Seattle) or 425-247-3359 (Bellevue), or schedule an appointment online.
We are Washingtons only licensed Regenexx network clinic. Regenexx SCP is the most advanced form of PRP available in the world with the most research to support its use.
Regenexx SCP platelet rich plasma therapy is an injection of a concentrated mixture of the patients own blood. Platelet Rich Plasma injections have been shown to relieve acute and chronic pain and accelerate healing of injured tissues and joints. The injured tissues are oftenhealed by Regenexx SCP platelet rich plasma therapy, in contrast to steroid injections which generally suppress symptoms. Many patient turn to Regenexx SCP platelet rich plasma because it is a way to heal damaged tissue, and because more conventional treatments such as steroid injections and surgery have failed them in the past. However, some physicians and patients believe the best pathway is to treat damaged tissues with Platelet Rich Plasma therapy before steroid injections or surgery are attempted! That said, no treatment is ideal for all conditions, and a comprehensive clinical consultation is required to know whether Regenexx SCP platelet rich plasma is good for your particular issues. If Regenexx SCP platelet rich plasma is not for you, Dr. Attaman has many other treatment options that are likely to be appropriate.
Conditions aided by Regenexx SCP platelet rich plasma include chronic back pain, chronic knee pain, achilles tendonitis,plantar fasciitis, meniscus tears, osteoarthritis of the spine, sacroiliac joint hyper mobility, hip and knee injuries, ligament sprains, rotator cuff tears, lateral epicondylitis (tennis elbow), medial epicondylitis (golfers elbow), and tendon injuries (tendonopathy). Platelet Rich Plasma therapy can also be applied to many other locations in the body.
Regenexx Super Concentrated Platelets vs. Standard PRP
The limited blood supply and poor healing properties of ligaments, cartilage and tendons may make treatment necessary after injury. Unlike medications that dont treat the underlying cause of pain, Platelet Rich Plasma can accelerate the healing process eliminating the cause of pain.
The Platelet Rich Plasma process begins by taking a sample of the patients blood from their vein. Most physicians take a very small sample of 5-10 mL. Such a small sample is easier to obtain and process, but results in a poorly concentrated Platelet Rich Plasma solution. In contrast, Dr. Attaman takes a minimum 60 mL sample up to 240 mL; this allows Dr. Attaman to produces a VERY concentrated Platelet Rich Plasma injectate very dense in platelets and healing factors.The blood sample is then processed using the patentedRegenexx SCP platelet rich plasma protocol in our laboratory. Our laboratory is state of the art and more advanced than almost all others in the state.
We use this laboratory to separate the blood into its primary components platelets and white blood cells, plasma, and red blood cells. Our laboratory includes a clean hood, centrifuges, cell counters and microscopes. Using the patentedRegenexx SCP platelet rich plasma process, we concentrate the platelets to a very concentrated form for re-injection.
A portion of the plasma is removed. The patients concentrated platelets are mixed with the remaining plasma to form a concentrated solution. This platelet rich solution is then injected into and around the injured tissues. Most physicians perform these injections blindly, which means the injections are done without any sort of image guidance. Such physicians will often suggest 5 or more Platelet Rich Plasma injections are required. They require so many injections simply because they are missing the target most of the time.
In contrast, Dr. Attaman performs all Platelet Rich Plasma injections using ultrasound or X-ray image guidance. This allows for much enhanced safety, accuracy, and efficacy. Generally only 1-2 Platelet Rich Plasma injection treatments are needed. Dr. Attaman can directly visualize the damaged tissues under ultrasound, and ensure that 100% of the Platelet Rich Plasma is deposited into injured tissue only. This also allows Dr. Attaman to perform an advanced technique called needle tenotomy, which is when the needle is used to break up scar and calcium deposits in the injured tissue, and prepare the tissue for better healing.
The concentrated platelets release many growth factors that promote a natural immune response. Macrophages specialized white blood cells rush in to remove damaged cells and prepare the tissue for healing.
Stem cells and other cells multiply, repair and rebuild the damaged tissue. This accelerated healing response reduces pain, promotes increased strength, and improves joint function. Healing after Platelet Rich Plasma therapy occurs over a period of many weeks. Generally patients will not see significant changes in their chronic pain until the 6-12 week mark. Some people obtain relief faster than this but this is generally an exception.
The entire Platelet Rich Plasma treatment process takes about an hour the patient will be able to go home the same day. Full recovery from the injection usually occurs within three days of the procedure. Specialized physical therapy is often prescribed after Platelet Rich Plasma injection to accelerate the healing process. Many patients require one to two treatments before the injured tissues are completely healed and they return to a normal active lifestyle. The good news is that some studies indicate that the healing process continues for as long as a year after Platelet Rich Plasma injection therapy, and possibly beyond. This suggests that as time goes on after Platelet Rich Plasma injection therapy, the treated tissues continue to get healthier and stronger.
Read the original:
Regenexx Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) in Bellevue and ...
- The PRP Alternative to Knee and Other Surgeries - Sahuarita Sun - February 19th, 2021
- Platelet Rich Plasma Market: Applications, Business Trends by Size 2021: Growth Statistics and Key Players Insights by Types, and Development Analysis... - February 19th, 2021
- Coping With Cancer Treatment's Effects on Skin - Curetoday.com - February 19th, 2021
- Ricki Lake Opens Up About Her Stunning Hair Transformation and How Sex Is the Best Anti-Ager - NewBeauty Magazine - January 31st, 2021
- Why Hair Goes Gray, and How to Cover It If You Want To - NewBeauty Magazine - January 31st, 2021
- The 9 Best Hair Growth Products That Work, According to Dermatologists - PureWow - January 23rd, 2021
- Dr. Teresa Cody Offers Solution For Health And Wellness In 2021 - Press Release - Digital Journal - January 23rd, 2021
- Dr. Maro: Swim, PRP and physical therapies highlight pet health successes in 2020 - The Times - December 31st, 2020
- Will Insurance Cover Knee Surgery and Alternative Treatments? - Green Valley News - December 31st, 2020
- I tried the infamous Vampire Facial - image.ie - December 31st, 2020
- 3 business updates to know on Williams Field Road in Gilbert - Community Impact Newspaper - December 31st, 2020
- Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) Injections: Purpose & Effectiveness - December 21st, 2020
- Business beat - The Spokesman-Review - December 21st, 2020
- Global Platelet Rich Plasma Market Recent Trends and Developments, Challenges and Opportunities, key drivers and Restraints over the Forecast Period... - December 18th, 2020
- Walking The Tight Rope With Dinelson Lamet | RotoGraphs Fantasy Baseball - fangraphs.com - December 18th, 2020
- Insiders Advice: Prevent Shoulder Surgery With These 5 Options (12/17/20) - Southeast Missourian - December 18th, 2020
- Facts you should know about Osteoarthritis - The New Indian Express - December 18th, 2020
- Garrett Richards is the epitome of a risk-reward free agent - Bless You Boys - December 18th, 2020
- Las Vegas woman allegedly held 'vampire facial' parties while posing as nurse - New York Post - December 1st, 2020
- PRP vs Corticosteroid Injections Which is the Ultimate Solution - Farmington, CT - Patch.com - November 24th, 2020
- What is Osteoarthritis and what are the symptoms? - Monitor - November 24th, 2020
- Platelet Rich Plasma in Patients with Partial Thickness Rotator Cuff Tears or Tendinopathy Leads to Significantly Improved Short-Term Pain Relief and... - November 9th, 2020
- Platelet Rich Plasma Market Outlook 2020 Scope and Business Growth Overview by Regions, Latest Trends, and Opportunities Forecast to 2024 - The Daily... - November 9th, 2020
- Platelet-rich Plasma Market To Witness the Highest Growth Globally in Coming Years 2020-2025 - The Daily Philadelphian - November 9th, 2020
- Wrist Pain: Causes and Available Treatment Options - Lifesly.com - October 30th, 2020
- Platelet Rich Plasma Market Analysis 2020 Growth Prospects and Future Scenario of Industry Size and Share and Market Insights Forecast to 2024 -... - October 28th, 2020
- Stem Cell and Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Alopecia Therapies Market Trend, Growth, COVID-19 Impact, Current Industry Figures and Forecast 2026 -... - October 28th, 2020
- Accident & Injury Solutions Is the Place to Throw Light on Regenerative Medicine in Mesa and Phoenix, Arizona - Press Release - Digital Journal - October 21st, 2020
- Kim Kardashians changing face as she hits 40 and why shes probably about to reach for the Botox - The Sun - October 21st, 2020
- Laugh Lines Are Totally Normal How To Ease Them Sans Injections - mindbodygreen.com - October 17th, 2020
- PRP injections Treatment for Knee - WhaTech Technology and Markets News - October 15th, 2020
- Everything you need to know about the Kim Kardashian vampire facial - Emirates Woman - October 10th, 2020
- Interventional Pain Management Specialist Dr. Kaliq Chang with Atlantic Spine Center offers tips on emerging treatment using your body's own cells -... - October 10th, 2020
- Why some COVID-19 survivors are losing their hair - 13WMAZ.com - October 7th, 2020
- A Painless Future Provides the Incentive Behind Cytonics - InvestorPlace - October 7th, 2020
- Joint Pain Injections Market Top Manufactures, Regions, Trends, Breakdown, Types, Applications, Market Size and Forecasts 2020-2027 - Crypto Daily - October 7th, 2020
- Tendinitis Treatment Market 2020 Global Growth Rate by Recent Developments, Market Trends, Size, Share and Latest Technology, Forecast Research Report... - October 7th, 2020
- Love Island's Jack Fincham unveils epic weight transformation amid boxing return - Mirror Online - September 22nd, 2020
- Could platelet-rich plasma therapy be the answer to your hair loss? - VOGUE India - September 21st, 2020
- A passion for taking care of Steamboat's active patients - Steamboat Pilot and Today - September 21st, 2020
- A passion for taking care of Steamboat's active patients - Sky Hi News - September 19th, 2020
- Dr. Andreas Sauerbrey: The right orthopaedic diagnosis is essential to proper care - Steamboat Pilot and Today - September 14th, 2020
- Dr. Andreas Sauerbrey: The right orthopaedic diagnosis is essential to proper care - Sky Hi News - September 12th, 2020
- How Dr. Frank Roach Succeeded in the Field of Dentistry - Press Release - Digital Journal - September 12th, 2020
- Joint Pain Injections Market is Thriving Worldwide 2020 | Trends, Growth and Profit Analysis, Forecast by 2027 - The Daily Chronicle - September 10th, 2020
- Male Pattern Baldness gets longer effect QR678 therapy, more effective than Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP): Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology Published... - September 8th, 2020
- Stem Cell and Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Alopecia Therapies Market: New Investment Opportunities Emerge to Augment Segments in Sector by 2026 - The... - September 4th, 2020
- Platelet Rich Plasma Market 2020: Share Value Analysis of Top Key Players, Global Size, Consumption Analysis, Trends Forecast to 2024 | Industry... - September 4th, 2020
- New orthopedic provider joins team in Big Rapids - The Pioneer - September 4th, 2020
- Global Stem Cell and Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Alopecia Therapies Market Research Study 2020 Insights with COVID-19 Impact Analysis by 2020Orange... - August 31st, 2020
- Platelet rich plasma and thicker hair | Empty Nest - NorthFulton.com - August 31st, 2020
- Joint Pain Injections Market Size 2020 | Covid 19 Impact Analysis | Global Industry Trends, Growth, Share, Size and Forecast - StartupNG - August 31st, 2020
- Porzingis hoping to play again this season if Mavs can get past Clippers - The Official Home of the Dallas Mavericks - Mavs.com - August 31st, 2020
- Joint Pain Injections Market Size By Product Analysis, By Application, By End-Users, By Regional Outlook, By Top Companies and Forecast to 2027 -... - August 22nd, 2020
- When your hair falls off and leaves scars - The Star, Kenya - August 22nd, 2020
- PRP versus Hyaluronic Acid Injections for Knee OA: Cost-Effectiveness Analysis - DocWire News - August 15th, 2020
- Lowrie to have injections for knee pain relief - MLB.com - August 15th, 2020
- Yes, People Are Reportedly Losing Hair Due to Stress From the Pandemic - POPSUGAR - August 15th, 2020
- Joint Pain Injections Market 2020-2028 Covid-19 Updates With Key Players Anika Therapeutics, Inc., Bioventus - Owned - August 9th, 2020
- Another Nice Thing We Can't Have in 2020: Shohei Ohtani's Pitching - FanGraphs - August 5th, 2020
- Stem Cell and Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Alopecia Therapies Market: Extensive Analysis of Key Segments of the Industry and Emerging Growth Factors... - August 3rd, 2020
- PRP Platelet-Rich Plasma | Florida Sports and Family ... - August 2nd, 2020
- Rockies vs. Athletics - Game Recap - July 28, 2020 - ESPN - August 1st, 2020
- Stem Cell and Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Alopecia Therapies Market 2020 COVID-19 Impact on Industry Size, Share, Company Profiles, Emerging... - July 29th, 2020
- Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) Specialist - Farmington, NM ... - July 29th, 2020
- A & # 39; s slam Angels in the first MLB game with a new additional entry rule - NewsDio - July 26th, 2020
- Platelet-Rich Plasma |Therapy (PRP) Everything You Need to ... - July 26th, 2020
- Takeaways from the As loss to the Giants: Why is the offense cold? Who is the Opening Day second baseman? - Chico Enterprise-Record - July 23rd, 2020
- COVID-19 Impact on Lip Augmentation Market Trends, Growth Insights, Share Estimation, Size Projection and Industry Dynamics By 2023 - Reported Times - July 23rd, 2020
- Takeaways from the As loss to the Giants: why is the offense cold? - The Mercury News - July 22nd, 2020
- Takeaways from the As loss to the Giants: why is the offense cold? - Oroville Mercury-Register - July 22nd, 2020
- Takeaways from the As loss to the Giants: why is the offense cold? - Woodland Daily Democrat - July 22nd, 2020
- What is Trending in Stem Cell and Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Alopecia Therapies Market? What are the Strategies to Boost Business in Near Years? -... - July 21st, 2020
- Platelet-Rich Plasma for the Knee: Does It Work? - July 21st, 2020
- Tendinitis Treatment Market Overview By Growing Demands, Trends And Business Opportunities 2020 To 2027 - Jewish Life News - July 20th, 2020
- Living Well: PRP: A Promising Treatment - The Daily Progress - July 19th, 2020
- What Are the Different Types of Knee Injections? Pain Management - MedicineNet - July 16th, 2020
- Patient-Reported Outcomes After Platelet-Rich Plasma, Bone Marrow Aspirate, and Adipose-Derived Mesenchymal Stem Cell Injections for Symptomatic Knee... - July 16th, 2020
- These Are the Top Plastic Surgery Trends of the Last Decade, According to Top Surgeons - NewBeauty Magazine - July 15th, 2020
- Could Joe Maddon Lead The Angels To Cubs-like Success In 2020? - Prospect Insider - July 13th, 2020