This article first appeared in the Fall 2019 issue of NewBeauty. Clickhereto subscribe.
Hair is way more than inanimate protein attachedto our heads. It highlights our personal style, acts as a security blanket and boosts confidence. Theres a reasonhashtag #goodhairday has been used nearly 1.5 milliontimes on Instagram: When someones hair looks good,they want to show it off. But for the millions sufferingfrom hair loss, there may be more bad hair days thangood. Thanks to cutting-edge products, devices and procedures, this doesnt have to be the case.
You May Also Like: Kourtney Kardashian Just Got PRP to Fix a Bald Spot
WHY HAIR THINSThe average person has about 100,000 hairs ontheir head and loses about 100 of them every day (to thedetriment of shower drains and bathroom floors everywhere). But, if those hairs dont grow back at the same rate,or more than 100 hairs fall out, it may be a sign of thinning.And shockingly, the American Academy of Dermatologycites that a whopping 40 percent of women have visiblehair loss by age 40. The sooner you seek care, the betteryour chances are of successfully treating it, says BeverlyHills, CA hair restoration specialist Dr. Craig Ziering. Butin order to prescribe a treatment, we need to determinethe reason for the thinning. These are the most common:
GeneticsAndrogenic alopecia (AGA), or male and female patternhair loss, is the most common form of hair loss and affects nearly 50 million men and 30 million women in theU.S., according to the National Institutes of Health.Chances are, if sparse strands are common on either sideof your family, you will experience the same. Femalehair thinning shows up in three different ways: enlargingof the center hairline part, frontal hair line recession anda diffuse thinning pattern, says Beverly Hills, CA hairrestoration specialist Natalie H. Attenello, MD.
Although often hereditary and occurring in healthyindividuals, AGA has been associated with serious conditions such as hypertension, diabetes and polycysticovarian syndrome, so see your doctor if you have concerns, says Pittsburgh plastic surgeon Brian V. Heil, MD.
DietIn addition to taking the patients personal and familialhistories into account, doctors often suggest a blood test,which can reveal mineral and vitamin deficiencies thatmay be affecting hair. Low vitamin D and iron can beculprits, and its common to see depleted levels of themthese days, says New York dermatologist Dhaval G. Bhanusali, MD. In those cases, I generally prescribe a dailydose of 5,000 IU vitamin D and an iron supplement. Beverly Hills, CA dermatologist Rhonda Rand, MD saysvegetarians often have less hair because they dont eat asmuch protein. You need 40 grams a day, and most of myvegetarian and vegan patients arent getting that much.
HormonesA key hair loss offender is the DHT hormone (dihydrotestosterone), a derivative of testosterone that binds to receptors in hair follicles on the scalp and shrinks themuntil they can no longer function. Blood work can disclose testosterone levels, and if theyre elevated, medication can balance them out, says Dr. Rand.
Sharp hormone shifts after pregnancy are also commonly tied to hair thinning, although the effects are temporary. Women have some of the thickest hair theyllever have right before they give birth, and then two tofour months post-partum, many of them experiencetelogen effluvium, a dramatic, yet temporary change asthe hair goes into resting phase for two to four monthsand thins out, Dr. Rand explains. Around eight monthsafter childbirth, the hair should be back to normal.
Menopause can stir up hair issues too, as lowerestrogen levels are linked to thinning. Many women losesubstantial amounts of hair after menopause, says Dr.Ziering. Their hair tends to thin out all over, rather thandevelop a signature spot like men do at a similar age.
StressAlopecia areata is a form of sudden hair loss thats oftencaused by stress and shows up in circular bald patches.Its considered an autoimmune disease because the immune system gets stressed and attacks the hair follicles,causing them to weaken and fall out, Dr. Bhanusali says.Theres no cure yet, but Dr. Ziering says it can be treatedsuccessfully with injectable steroidstypically everythree to six weeksthat suppress the immune system.
IllnessAny auto immune disorder could cause hair loss, saysDr. Heil, but its most common with lupus and thyroiddisease due to the alteration of the bodys ability to function normally. Once the disorder is treated and the bodyis in remission, hair growth should return to normal.
MIRACLE GROW:The three stages ofthe hair growth cycle
1. The Anagen Phase (lasts 26 years)Also known as thegrowing stage, thisis when the cellsin the root of eachhair divide, pushingthe previous strandout to make room fora new one. Hairthats in anagen forless than two yearsis usually thinning,says Dr. Rand, andthe length of apersons anagenphase is geneticallypredetermined.
2. The Catagen Phase (lasts 23 weeks) Hair takes a breakfrom growing andprepares to shedso it can eventuallyrenew. This isreferred to as thetransitional phase,during which clubhair (hair that hasstopped growing)begins to form.
3. The Telogen Phase (lasts 3 months) This is the restingphase, during whichclub hair is fullyformedif one ispulled from the root,youll see a hard,white substance onits tip. Dr. Rand saysabout 10 percent ofhair is usually in thetelogen stage.
HOW TO TREAT ITThinning hair isnt a quick-fix conditionoftentimes a multipronged approach withchanges to diet, products and treatments delivers the best results. Some nonsurgicalsolutions are both preventive and effective,providing reasonable improvements," saysDr. Ziering, but its important to have realistic expectations, as results can take monthsto manifest.
Essential OilsWhether theyre applied solo or infused into hair-care products, essentialoils are praised for their stimulating,balancing and calming properties that havebeen shown to spur healthy hair growth.Tea tree and cypress are proven to improvemicro-circulation deep in the scalp and increase blood flow to each follicle, saysFranois Hourcastagnou, CEO of hair-carebrand PHYTO and Als Group, USA. Rosemary can gently but effectively exfoliate thescalp, sage can help calm irritation andlemon oil can balance sebum production sofollicles dont get clogged. According to integrative medicine specialist Dr. Elizabeth Trattner, one study on 84alopecia areata patients revealed that massaging a mix of cedarwood, lavender, thymeand rosemary oils with either jojoba or grapeseed carrier oils into the scalp for sevenmonths produced significant hair growthimprovement in 44 percent of the group,compared to 15 percent of patients who usedjojoba or grape seed alone. Another studyshowed 3 percent peppermint oil appliedtopically helped facilitate hair growth bypromoting circulation in the hair dermalpapilla [cells at the base of hair follicles], sheadds. (Note: Applying essential oils directlyto the scalp could be too strong and cause irritation, which is why most are mixed withcarrier oils. Doing a patch test at the nape ofthe neck to check their compatibility withyour skin is recommended.)
Diet + NutraceuticalsTo strengthen brittle hair, Dr. Attenello says its best to follow a balanced diet that includes protein and foodssuch as eggs, fish and nuts that contain omega-3 fatty acids. We also recommend zinc,iron and biotin supplements, all of whichhave been shown to improve hair texture andcaliber, she adds.Dr. Ziering likes Viviscal, a daily supplement that contains a marine complex calledAminoMar that helps promote existinghealthy hair growth from within, but is notan option for patients with shellfish allergies. Another expert favorite is Nutrafol,which New York plastic surgeon Jennifer Levine, MD says is good for both thinninghair and anti-aging. It neutralizes free radicals, rebalances stress-producing hormones and contains botanicals that promote theabsorption of hair-boosting nutrients, sheadds. With the majority of hair supplements,some users can see results after one month,but experts say three months is standard.
AcupunctureIn Chinese medicine, acupunctureis often used as a remedy. Needlesare placed on the face, body andscalp to promote blood and energy circulation to the scalp, stimulating hair growth,says Dr. Trattner. Studies show it can helptreat female thinning better than male, although reasons for this are undetermined. Aseries of treatments need to be done weeklyor biweekly to restore balance, and thenmaintenance depending on individual results. Some people get better outcomes thanothers, but when combined with Chineseherbal medicine, results are synergistic andalmost always better, Dr. Trattner adds. It isalso important to find a licensed practitionerwho is familiar with hair loss.
Hair CareThinning hair demands extra TLC,so any products used on it shouldhave scalp health and hair growthproperties. Some brands tout biotin as astrand booster, but Dr. Rand says minoxidilknown over-the-counter as Rogaineisthe only FDA-approved OTC ingredient thathas been clinically proven to increase the diameter of the hair follicle, producing thickerhair. Results may take months to exhibit,and side effects associated with topical minoxidil can include scalp itching and flaking,so it's not an option for everyone. For those going the natural route, botanical-based topicals can also be effective:French hair-care brand Ren Furterer formulates with follicle-energizing pfaffia extract (aka Brazilian ginseng) and sebumreducing curbicia (a patented extract fromsquash seeds) to promote growth. No matter the product used, Dr. Rand notes:If you stop using it, the results will stop too.
Product Picks: Ren Furterer Triphasic Strengthening Shampoo ($32); PHYTO Phytopolline Botanical Scalp Treatment ($40); Nutrafol Core for Women ($79); Viviscal Advanced Hair Health Supplements ($50).
However, a new platform called HairStim is now being offered by dermatologists around the country, who can customize products to include a mix of prescription-strength ingredients such as topical finasteride and spironolactone, depending on the patients concerns. Weve seen impressive results so far on both men and women, Dr. Bhanusali says.
Oral finasteride (you may know it by its brand name Propecia) is commonly prescribed in a 1 milligram dosage for men, and sometimes for post-menopausal women as well"its not advised for childbearing women because of its hormone interference, says Dr. Attenello. This also applies to oral spironolactone. A double-blind study in 2014 revealed that 400-milligram capsules of pumpkin seed oil could mimic the effects of oral finasteride in men, but there hasnt been much research since, and no studies that included women.
Light TherapyLow-Level Laser Therapy (LLLT)technologiesusually in theform of laser headbands and hatsthat can be worn at home or in a doctorsofficeare designed to improve folliclefunction and reverse the effects of thinninghair and hereditary hair loss. LLLT is anoninvasive, pain-free and FDA-clearedsolution that uses diodes that emit infraredor red light, says Dr. Ziering. It increasesblood circulation to the scalp and helps thefollicles produce thicker, longer, healthierhairs with improved pigment.
Dr. Rand says there are many doctorswho use LLLT, and while the devices cangrow some hair in carefully selected patients, they tend to work better on thosewho are balding (or quite thin) rather thanthose with moderate thinning. The issue isthat the lights cant penetrate down to thescalp tissue if theres hair in the way, whichis why I prefer combs rather than caps forwomen because they separate the hair, sheexplains. In general, these devices tend towork better on men; however, as technology evolves and more hair loss studies aredone on women, this may change.
Product Pick: The most high-tech headband weveever seen, HairMax LaserBand 41 ($549) delivers follicle-stimulating energyto the scalp via 41 medical-gradelasers and is super easy to use. Justput it on your head, press the buttonand voila. Wearing it three times aweek for just three minutes treatsthe entire scalp.
Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP)Platelet-rich plasma (PRP)is a newer biotechnologyused to treat early androgenic alopecia or thinning hairand involves drawing a smallsample of the patients bloodfrom the arm before puttingit through a centrifugation process to extractthe blood plasmarich in proteins andgrowth factorsand eliminate the red bloodcells. The plasma is then injected into thehair follicles in thinning regions of the scalp,and the platelets bond to receptors in thestem cells of the scalp tissue," says Las Vegasplastic surgeon Julio L. Garcia, MD, an earlyadopter of PRP treatments. "This activatesthe active hair growth phase and allows hairto grow back where it has been lost.
Dr. Attenello says the treatments are best served for patients with hairthinning, where the hair bulbsstill exist for the PRP to nourish them, rather than thosewith hair loss that has beenpresent for more than a year,where the hair bulb is likelynot intact anymore. Preliminary studies have shown favorable results interms of hair count and density, but larger-scale trials are warranted, she adds.
Most PRP protocols involve treatmentonce a month for three months, and then awaiting period of an additional three monthsbefore results are visible; maintenance treatments every three to six months followingmay be necessary depending on the needsof the patient.
There is also a next-generation form ofPRP called PRF, or platelet-rich fibrin, whichis extracted similarly to PRP, but containsmore growth factors. Dr. Levine prefers PRFbecause it allows the platelets to remain viable while releasing growth factors in a controlled manner that can last hours to days;PRP growth factors only last a few minutes tohours. The benefits of longer-lasting growthfactors, she explains, are that they promotemore hair growth.
Critics point to the treatments lack ofFDA-approval and regulation: Dr. Garciasays there are numerous PRP preparationsystems on the market today with FDA clearance for PRP used in bone graft procedures,but not those for hair. Therefore, the use ofPRP outside this setting is considered off label and scrutinized by the FDA, he explains. Nevertheless, it is widely consideredsafe. Pasadena, CA plastic surgeon GordonSasaki, MD and a team of doctors are currently conducting the first randomized-controlled clinical trials to study the safety andefficacy of low versus high amounts of PRPfor hair regrowth in patients with androgenetic alopecia. By four months, an increasein both terminal [longer, darker hairs] andvellus [shorter, thinner hairs]have been documented withminimal to no side effects orcomplications, Dr. Sasaki notes.Ian Sanderson, president ofskin-care brand AnteAGE, isdedicating his efforts to a newerarea of researchthe topicalapplication of growth factors to battle thinning hairwhich, he hopes, will one daymake PRP injections obsolete.
PRP is mostly effective by deployinggrowth factors like VEGFvascular endothelial growth factorand other stem cellby-products like cytokines to restart dormanthair follicles. Weve been able to engineer atopical treatment solution containing allthose hair growth factors in precise dosages,along with several bio-signals that go beyondwhats possible with PRP alone, he says, adding that its also an alternative to minoxidil.Its been recently understood that one ofminoxidils key mechanisms of action is up regulation of VEGF. Using this growth factortopicallyits a key ingredient in our hairtreatmentswe may make minoxidil obsolete, along with its potential side effects."
THE PRP DEBATENot all doctors see eye to eye when it comes to PRP.PRO: I advocate the use ofPRP for androgenicalopecia in men andwomen. Excellentclinical outcomes areseen after a series offour monthly injections.Diminished hair lossand noticeable newhair growth is typical.Washington, D.C. dermatologist Tina Alster, MD
CON:There is some evidencethat it can benefit thosewith hair loss, but itsstill very controversialbecause theres nota wealth of good data orresearch done underappropriate FDAguidelines. There havealso been some issuesof PRP being done insalons and spas withcatastrophic outcomessuch as contaminationand the spread of HIV.La Jolla, CA plastic surgeon Robert Singer, MD
SURGICAL SOLUTIONWhen nonsurgical solutions have beenexhausted without success, hair restoration surgery can dramatically improveones appearance and self-confidence. Thegold-standard surgical option for hair loss isa hair transplant, which entails surgicallyremoving hair from the back of the headthe area thats most resistant to DHTandimplanting it into thinning areas, says Dr.Attenello. It can be done on both men andwomen, but because women have a differentpattern of hair loss and hair thinning, not allfemale patients are ideal candidates.
The Two Main TypesFollicular Unit Transplantation (FUT): Astrip of hair is removed from the back of thehead, and then the hairs are separated andimplanted into the areas that need to beaddressed, says Dr. Levine. The advantageto FUT is that youre able to cover a largersurface area of baldness, but the downtimeis typically five to seven days.
Follicular Unit Excision and Extraction(FUE): The surgeon (the procedure can beperformed robotically or manually) cutsaround each individual hair follicle, removing and implanting it back into thinning areas. Many surgeons use handheld motorizeddevices to enhance the hair extraction process. These procedures are lengthy and cantake five to eight hours, depending on thesize of the treatment area, says Dr. Levine.But, the recovery time is fastertwo to fivedaysthan with the FUT method and thereis no linear scar on the head.
Power PlayNo matter how skilled the surgeon, robotscan offer exactness human hands cantthey also dont tire after hours in an OR. Themost advanced surgical technology currently available to treat hair loss is the ARTASrobotic system, which utilizes state-of-the-art technology to assist physicians with difficult, manual placements of grafts that require repetitive and precise movements,says Dr. Heil. ARTAS was developed withleading hair transplant physicians and researchers, and offers a clinically proven, permanent solution that provides natural results without stitches, staples or linear scars.Regardless of how the grafts are placed,Dr. Ziering says the hair will continue togrow and function like it normally would,although some routine maintenance maybe needed. Post-procedure, patients cantcolor their hair for four weeks and need toavoid direct sun exposure for at least threemonths to reduce risk of hyperpigmentation, therefore many patients opt to havetransplant surgeries in the winter. Dr. Ziering adds, Noticeably thicker, natural-looking hair growth begins around six months,and the final outcome is seen one year following treatment.
Medically reviewed byLa Jolla, CA plastic surgeon Robert Singer, MD,Eugene, OR plastic surgeon Mark Jewell, MDand Montclair, NJ dermatologist Jeanine B. Downie, MD
Sign up to receive our newsletter
Originally posted here:
The Ultimate Guide to Thinning Hair - NewBeauty Magazine
- Las Vegas woman allegedly held 'vampire facial' parties while posing as nurse - New York Post - December 1st, 2020
- PRP vs Corticosteroid Injections Which is the Ultimate Solution - Farmington, CT - Patch.com - November 24th, 2020
- What is Osteoarthritis and what are the symptoms? - Monitor - November 24th, 2020
- Platelet Rich Plasma in Patients with Partial Thickness Rotator Cuff Tears or Tendinopathy Leads to Significantly Improved Short-Term Pain Relief and... - November 9th, 2020
- Platelet Rich Plasma Market Outlook 2020 Scope and Business Growth Overview by Regions, Latest Trends, and Opportunities Forecast to 2024 - The Daily... - November 9th, 2020
- Platelet-rich Plasma Market To Witness the Highest Growth Globally in Coming Years 2020-2025 - The Daily Philadelphian - November 9th, 2020
- Wrist Pain: Causes and Available Treatment Options - Lifesly.com - October 30th, 2020
- Platelet Rich Plasma Market Analysis 2020 Growth Prospects and Future Scenario of Industry Size and Share and Market Insights Forecast to 2024 -... - October 28th, 2020
- Stem Cell and Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Alopecia Therapies Market Trend, Growth, COVID-19 Impact, Current Industry Figures and Forecast 2026 -... - October 28th, 2020
- Accident & Injury Solutions Is the Place to Throw Light on Regenerative Medicine in Mesa and Phoenix, Arizona - Press Release - Digital Journal - October 21st, 2020
- Kim Kardashians changing face as she hits 40 and why shes probably about to reach for the Botox - The Sun - October 21st, 2020
- Laugh Lines Are Totally Normal How To Ease Them Sans Injections - mindbodygreen.com - October 17th, 2020
- PRP injections Treatment for Knee - WhaTech Technology and Markets News - October 15th, 2020
- Everything you need to know about the Kim Kardashian vampire facial - Emirates Woman - October 10th, 2020
- Interventional Pain Management Specialist Dr. Kaliq Chang with Atlantic Spine Center offers tips on emerging treatment using your body's own cells -... - October 10th, 2020
- Why some COVID-19 survivors are losing their hair - 13WMAZ.com - October 7th, 2020
- A Painless Future Provides the Incentive Behind Cytonics - InvestorPlace - October 7th, 2020
- Joint Pain Injections Market Top Manufactures, Regions, Trends, Breakdown, Types, Applications, Market Size and Forecasts 2020-2027 - Crypto Daily - October 7th, 2020
- Tendinitis Treatment Market 2020 Global Growth Rate by Recent Developments, Market Trends, Size, Share and Latest Technology, Forecast Research Report... - October 7th, 2020
- Love Island's Jack Fincham unveils epic weight transformation amid boxing return - Mirror Online - September 22nd, 2020
- Could platelet-rich plasma therapy be the answer to your hair loss? - VOGUE India - September 21st, 2020
- A passion for taking care of Steamboat's active patients - Steamboat Pilot and Today - September 21st, 2020
- A passion for taking care of Steamboat's active patients - Sky Hi News - September 19th, 2020
- Dr. Andreas Sauerbrey: The right orthopaedic diagnosis is essential to proper care - Steamboat Pilot and Today - September 14th, 2020
- Dr. Andreas Sauerbrey: The right orthopaedic diagnosis is essential to proper care - Sky Hi News - September 12th, 2020
- How Dr. Frank Roach Succeeded in the Field of Dentistry - Press Release - Digital Journal - September 12th, 2020
- Joint Pain Injections Market is Thriving Worldwide 2020 | Trends, Growth and Profit Analysis, Forecast by 2027 - The Daily Chronicle - September 10th, 2020
- Male Pattern Baldness gets longer effect QR678 therapy, more effective than Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP): Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology Published... - September 8th, 2020
- Stem Cell and Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Alopecia Therapies Market: New Investment Opportunities Emerge to Augment Segments in Sector by 2026 - The... - September 4th, 2020
- Platelet Rich Plasma Market 2020: Share Value Analysis of Top Key Players, Global Size, Consumption Analysis, Trends Forecast to 2024 | Industry... - September 4th, 2020
- New orthopedic provider joins team in Big Rapids - The Pioneer - September 4th, 2020
- Global Stem Cell and Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Alopecia Therapies Market Research Study 2020 Insights with COVID-19 Impact Analysis by 2020Orange... - August 31st, 2020
- Platelet rich plasma and thicker hair | Empty Nest - NorthFulton.com - August 31st, 2020
- Joint Pain Injections Market Size 2020 | Covid 19 Impact Analysis | Global Industry Trends, Growth, Share, Size and Forecast - StartupNG - August 31st, 2020
- Porzingis hoping to play again this season if Mavs can get past Clippers - The Official Home of the Dallas Mavericks - Mavs.com - August 31st, 2020
- Joint Pain Injections Market Size By Product Analysis, By Application, By End-Users, By Regional Outlook, By Top Companies and Forecast to 2027 -... - August 22nd, 2020
- When your hair falls off and leaves scars - The Star, Kenya - August 22nd, 2020
- PRP versus Hyaluronic Acid Injections for Knee OA: Cost-Effectiveness Analysis - DocWire News - August 15th, 2020
- Lowrie to have injections for knee pain relief - MLB.com - August 15th, 2020
- Yes, People Are Reportedly Losing Hair Due to Stress From the Pandemic - POPSUGAR - August 15th, 2020
- Joint Pain Injections Market 2020-2028 Covid-19 Updates With Key Players Anika Therapeutics, Inc., Bioventus - Owned - August 9th, 2020
- Another Nice Thing We Can't Have in 2020: Shohei Ohtani's Pitching - FanGraphs - August 5th, 2020
- Stem Cell and Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Alopecia Therapies Market: Extensive Analysis of Key Segments of the Industry and Emerging Growth Factors... - August 3rd, 2020
- PRP Platelet-Rich Plasma | Florida Sports and Family ... - August 2nd, 2020
- Rockies vs. Athletics - Game Recap - July 28, 2020 - ESPN - August 1st, 2020
- Stem Cell and Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Alopecia Therapies Market 2020 COVID-19 Impact on Industry Size, Share, Company Profiles, Emerging... - July 29th, 2020
- Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) Specialist - Farmington, NM ... - July 29th, 2020
- A & # 39; s slam Angels in the first MLB game with a new additional entry rule - NewsDio - July 26th, 2020
- Platelet-Rich Plasma |Therapy (PRP) Everything You Need to ... - July 26th, 2020
- Takeaways from the As loss to the Giants: Why is the offense cold? Who is the Opening Day second baseman? - Chico Enterprise-Record - July 23rd, 2020
- COVID-19 Impact on Lip Augmentation Market Trends, Growth Insights, Share Estimation, Size Projection and Industry Dynamics By 2023 - Reported Times - July 23rd, 2020
- Takeaways from the As loss to the Giants: why is the offense cold? - The Mercury News - July 22nd, 2020
- Takeaways from the As loss to the Giants: why is the offense cold? - Oroville Mercury-Register - July 22nd, 2020
- Takeaways from the As loss to the Giants: why is the offense cold? - Woodland Daily Democrat - July 22nd, 2020
- What is Trending in Stem Cell and Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Alopecia Therapies Market? What are the Strategies to Boost Business in Near Years? -... - July 21st, 2020
- Platelet-Rich Plasma for the Knee: Does It Work? - July 21st, 2020
- Tendinitis Treatment Market Overview By Growing Demands, Trends And Business Opportunities 2020 To 2027 - Jewish Life News - July 20th, 2020
- Living Well: PRP: A Promising Treatment - The Daily Progress - July 19th, 2020
- What Are the Different Types of Knee Injections? Pain Management - MedicineNet - July 16th, 2020
- Patient-Reported Outcomes After Platelet-Rich Plasma, Bone Marrow Aspirate, and Adipose-Derived Mesenchymal Stem Cell Injections for Symptomatic Knee... - July 16th, 2020
- These Are the Top Plastic Surgery Trends of the Last Decade, According to Top Surgeons - NewBeauty Magazine - July 15th, 2020
- Could Joe Maddon Lead The Angels To Cubs-like Success In 2020? - Prospect Insider - July 13th, 2020
- Jennifer Aydin Gets PRP Scalp Injections for Thinning Hair - Bravo - July 10th, 2020
- What is Platelet Rich Plasma? | PRP Treatments West ... - July 10th, 2020
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) injections | HCA UK - July 10th, 2020
- Platelet-Rich Plasma - July 10th, 2020
- Tony Delk IMAC Regeneration Center helps heal bodies without surgery or opioids - The Sentinel-Echo - July 10th, 2020
- PRP for Hair Loss: Efficacy, Safety, and Cost - July 1st, 2020
- Tendinitis Treatment Market 2019 | How The Industry Will Witness Substantial Growth In The Upcoming Years | Exclusive Report By MRE - Cole of Duty - June 26th, 2020
- Aviva Woman Is Providing Facial Treatments and Erectile Dysfunction Therapy in Salt Lake City - Press Release - Digital Journal - June 26th, 2020
- Upgraded Regenerative Stem Cell Exosome Joint Injection Medical Therapy Launched - Newswire - June 22nd, 2020
- Joint Pain Injections Market In Depth Research with Industry Driving Factors and Forecast 2028 | Anika Therapeutics, Inc., Bioventus, Ferring... - June 22nd, 2020
- Enso Discoveries, LLC is Excited to Announce the Launch of a Human Health DivisionEnso DoctorsLed by Newly Appointed VP of Human Health, Jim Long, MT... - June 18th, 2020
- Hair loss treatment: Exhausted all options? This procedure may just do the trick - Express - June 12th, 2020
- Doctor has seen a surge in men asking for penis injections - Metro.co.uk - June 7th, 2020
- Are competitive sports doing you more harm than good? - Starts at 60 - June 5th, 2020
- Current and Future Trend of Global Stem Cell and Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Alopecia Therapies Market by 2026 - Cole of Duty - June 5th, 2020
- Stem Cell and Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Alopecia Therapies Market In Depth Research with Industry Driving Factors, Consumer Behaviour Analysis,... - May 30th, 2020
- COVID-19 Impact on JOINT PAIN INJECTION MARKET CURRENT INDUSTRY STATUS, GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES, TOP KEY PLAYERS, TARGET AUDIENCE AND FORECAST 2020 TO... - May 30th, 2020
- Stem Cell and Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Alopecia Therapies Market 2020 Strategically Analysis of Each Submarket With Respect To Individual Growth... - May 28th, 2020