Deepak Chopra, the doctor and self-help guru, who turns seventy-three next week, has written more than one book for every year he has been alive. Chopra was born in New Delhi and studied medicine in India before moving to the United States, in 1970. After practicing as an endocrinologist in Massachusetts, he became involved in the Transcendental Meditation movement. He eventually relocated to the West Coast, left T.M. behind, and became a spiritual adviser to Michael Jackson and other celebrities. A quarter century later, his books have sold millions of copies, and his television appearancesespecially alongside Oprah Winfreyhave made him perhaps the most prominent advocate for alternative medicine recognizable around the world.
Chopras work evinces a consistent skepticism toward the scientific consensushe has called into question whether evolution is merely a process of the mindand a firm belief that mental health can determine physical reality. He has written of a place called perfect healththe title of one of his books, and now the slogan for one of his wellness retreatsin which human beings can go somewhere internally that is free from disease, that never feels pain, that cannot age or die. These beliefs have made him controversial among doctors and scientists. In 1998, Chopra was awarded the satirical Ig Nobel Prize for his unique interpretation of quantum physics as it applies to life, liberty, and the pursuit of economic happiness. A random Chopra-quote generator is popular online, and Chopra has been called out for tweeting and writing phrases that, in the words of one paper, may have been constructed to impress upon the reader some sense of profundity at the expense of a clear exposition of meaning or truth. (Example: Attention and intention are the mechanics of manifestation.)
Chopras latest book is Metahuman: Unleashing Your Infinite Potential, and it touches on a number of themes that have been present throughout his career: that human beings can become metahuman by reaching a new place of awareness; that science has served to block the way to the absolute freedom that metahuman holds out; and that self-improvement can move creation itself. I recently spoke by phone with Chopra. During our conversation, which has been edited for length and clarity, we discussed controversial remarks he has made about cancer and AIDS, his claim to have never been even a tiny bit sick, and whether there is a reality that exists independently of our own minds.
How do you define yourself and what you do?
I would say that to define oneself is to limit oneself. But Ive had various roles through my life. Im an internist, an endocrinologist, a neuro-endocrinologist; a teacher of integrative medicine and an author; a husband, a son, a father, a child.
I know you are a doctor, but does thinking about yourself as a doctor seem limiting to you in some way?
It seems limiting to me, but I would say I think of myself closer to a healer. Because, when I look at healing and the origins of the word healing, its related to the word whole. So wholeness means everything, including body, mind, and spirit, and the environment. I think of myself as a doctor who is interested in the physical body, but also in all aspects of human experiencehuman emotions, human thinking, human experience, and, ultimately, in understanding ourselves beyond the conditioned mind. So I would say I want to be a healer. Thats my aspiration.
At what point in your career did you become famous?
Some people think it happened with The Oprah Winfrey Show, in 1993, when she did a one-to-one with me for a book called Ageless Body, Timeless Mind, which then stayed on the New York Times best-seller list for thirty-some weeks. Actually, my most well-known book is The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success. But I have to say that Oprah helped me a lot with the launch of my career, and shes been an ally ever since. Weve taught six million people meditation online together.
How many books have you written now?
This is my ninetieth book.
Would you say your writing process has changed between your first and your ninetieth?
Yes. My process was more structured in the past. And now I feel its more a flow than anything else. I used to always be told by media and publishers, and even the BBC when I was in England, to dumb everything down, and I used to, and I dont anymore. I feel free to say whatever I want to.
Ive been looking for a through line in your work, and the one that Ive noticed most is the idea that our minds can determine reality, or that theres a connection between our minds and reality. Is that a fair way of phrasing it?
Yes. The correct phrase would be that our experience of the world, and of our body, is a projection of our conditioned mind. So, when youre born, you have no human constructs. Youre looking at the world as a messy, gooey experience of color, form, shapes, sounds, pictures, smells, tastes, and random thoughts, which are yet not clear. But then a construction process begins. And so youre told, Youre male, youre of a religious background, ethnic background, nationality, gender. And that begins to create a provisional identity. And then that provisional identity has perceptual experiences but interprets them as the physical body and the world. But, in the deeper reality, theres no such thing. All there is is consciousness experiencing itself perceptually, as perceptual activity, which is species-specific. You dont see the same world as a painted lady, a species of butterfly that smells the world with an antenna, tastes the world with her feet. So what is the picture of the world to a snake that navigates through the experience of infrared?
If you and a snake perceive the world differently and experience it differently, does that mean that the world is actually different? Or does it just mean that we perceive it differently?
We can only experience a narrow band with our perceptual reality. So there is no such thing as a physical world. Thats where Im going. Our experience of the world is species- and culture-specific. And that is what we interpret as fundamental reality.
You once said, Consciousness is key to evolution and we will soon prove that. What did you mean?
You know, Ive said in the past that Darwinian evolution is a human constructthat, ultimately, consciousness drives at least human evolution. We can direct our evolution by the choices we make. And now that we know the science of epigenetics and neuroplasticity, we can see very clearly that, because we are self-aware, unlike other species, we can consciously direct our evolution. And that is what epigenetics and neuroplasticity are showing us.
Epigenetics is not that we can direct our evolution, though, is it?
Well, we can trigger the activity of certain genes and decrease the activity of certain other genes. So, when people practice self-reflection or mindful awareness, or they have the experience of transcendence, you can actually see which genes get activated and which genes get deactivated. Theres a mechanism to that. So you can actually activate the genes that cause self-regulation or homeostasis, and actually decrease the activity of the genes that cause inflammation. So what is healing? It is nothing but self-regulation or homeostasis. And what is disease is mostly linked to chronic inflammation. Only five per cent of disease-related gene mutations are fully penetrant, which means they guarantee the disease. That includes everything, from Alzheimers to cancer to autoimmune disease. Only five per cent is related to genetic determinism. The rest is influenced by life style. [Gerard Karsenty, the chair of the Department of Genetics and Development at Columbia University Irving Medical Center, says, Those assumptions include non-Mendelian diseases. It is for now hard to precisely assess in multigenic diseases the extent of the contribution of gene mutations and the one of lifestyle taken in a broad sense. This is particularly true for autoimmune diseases that hit at all ages, including during childhood and with a higher incidence in women.]
You tweeted, An emerging view, alternate to Darwins random mutations & natural selection is that consciousness may be the driver of complexity/evolution.
Correct. But there are a few people who agree with that.
So, you know, scientists generally are nave realists. Which means they look at the picture of the world, and thats what it is.
What do you do, if not that?
Ive become aware of that which is having the experience rather than the experience, which in spiritual traditions is called the self. The body, the mind, and the world are the self.
It seems like all of these things are fitting under the rubric of what we were talking about earlier about consciousness and reality. I know you once said something like, The moon doesnt exist unless someone sees it. Is that right?
No, no. That was Einsteins quote, by the way. He actually said, I refuse to believe that the moon doesnt exist if no one is looking at it. [In his biography of Einstein, Abraham Pais recounted an interaction he had with the physicist who asked me if I really believed that the moon exists only if I look at it.] Thats a statement coming from a nave realist. The moon that you and I see is a human experience. A horseshoe crab doesnt have that experience living in the depths of the ocean.
Einstein was incredulously asking someone whether they really believe that the moon only exists when its looked at. Correct?
Yes. The moon is an experience in human consciousness. The moon that you and I see is an experience in human consciousness. If there was no human consciousness, no body, mind to go with it, there would be no awareness of the moon.
But the moon would still be there, correct?
How do you prove that? How do you validate that? How do you disprove that? How do you prove an unobserved phenomenon?
The moon is a human story. The universe is a human story. Its a human construct, or human experiences, and interpreted by the human mind.
So this would be akin to the question, which Im sure weve all heard, that if a tree falls in the forest and no one hears it, does it make a sound?
Correct. The sound is only in consciousness. Before that its a vibration of air molecules.
But the vibration of air molecules are occurring. Correct?
The vibration of air molecules is a human construct for a human mode of knowing and experience in human consciousness, so yes, they are constructs. The air molecules are as much of a construct as latitude and longitude, as The New Yorker, as Greenwich Mean Time, as money, as Wall Street, as Manhattan.
Im not sure what that means.
Human constructs are human ideas around modes of human knowing.
So an atom, a molecule, a force field, vibration of moleculesthese are all human constructs.
So its not that the tree is making a sound and we just happen to be there or not there to hear it. Its that the sound is only present to the degree that we are also present.
Actually, there is no tree and there is no sound and there is no body and there is no mind. Theres only consciousness thats having an experience. The rest is human constructs.
In your book Quantum Healing, you wrote, Research on spontaneous cures of cancer conducted in both the United States and Japan has shown that just before the cure appears, almost every patient experiences a dramatic shift in awareness. He knows that he will be healed and he feels that the force responsible is inside himself, but not limited to him. It extends beyond his personal boundaries throughout all of nature. Suddenly he feels, I am not limited to my body. All that exists around me is part of myself. At that moment, such patients apparently jumped to a new level of consciousness that prohibits the existence of cancer. Then the cancer cells either disappear, literally overnight in some cases, or at the very least stabilize without damaging the body any further.
So if you were a scientist and you saw one case of that, one in a billion, youd want to know the mechanism. And I feel the mechanism is a return to fundamental homeostasis, which means self-regulation, and total absence of fear, including the fear of death. Because your identity is no longer your body-mind.
And so is that more important than medicine?
No, I think medicine is very useful for acute illness. If you have pneumonia, I certainly tell you to take an antibiotic. You break your leg, Id have you see an orthopedic surgeon. If you have cancer, there are many types of chemotherapy and radiation and stem-cell therapies and immunotherapies that will help you. But, in todays age, if you dont understand that integrating that with good sleep, with meditation, with stress management, with mindfulness, with healthy emotions, with good food that actually changes the activity of your microbiomeif you dont conform to that, then youre out of date.
This is from your book Perfect Health: There exists in every person a place that is free from disease, that never feels pain, that cannot age or die. When you go to this place, limitations which all of us accept cease to exist. They are not even entertained as a possibility. This is the place called perfect health. Visits to this place may be very brief, or they may last for many years. Even the briefest visit, however, instills a profound change. As long as you are there, the assumptions that hold true for ordinary existence are altered. If you can be in this place, why would you necessarily need medicine to stay healthy?
We dont. Ive never used medicine myself. Im seventy-three years old, never been in the hospital, never had surgery. Cant even remember having a cold.
You would vaccinate your children, correct?
Of course I would, if Im in a surrounding where there is... You know, I would not vaccinate a child in New York City for polio, because it doesnt exist. But I would for measles, because it does exist.
Even if the child was in this state that you call perfect health?
The child is in a state of perfect health if its born normally. Its in a state of homeostasis. But we also live in a world that has environmental toxins, that has climate change, that has extinction of species, that has poison in our food chain, and that is ready for extinction. And all of that is the projection of our collective insanity.
You say, The cause of disease is often extremely complex, but one thing can be said for certain: no one has proved that getting sick is necessary.
Right. My own situation says that.
Because youve never been sick.
Because youre in this place called perfect health?
Because Im aware of being aware and I can choose the experiences I want and I focus on love, compassion, joy, equanimity, and Im beyond the fear of personal death because I dont identify with my provisional, personal, so-called identity. The question you asked me when we started, How do you define yourself?I dont.
If we were all in this place, would we need medicine?
Yes. Because of the world weve created, we would, yes.
But not because
And, besides that, the ecosystem is a predatory play of consciousness where, you know, its a recycling of experience. Birth, death, illness: they are part of our provisional identity, but I dont identify with that identity. If you do not identify with the experience, if consciousness that is aware of experience, if the awareness of experience is not the experience, then youre intrinsically free of the experience. Do you know what Im saying?
Im not sure.
O.K. If you are aware of a thought, then youre not the thought, youre the awareness of the thought.
Dr. Stacia Kenet Lansman, whos a leading vaccine skeptic, cited your work as an inspiration. Do you
I have never been against vaccination.
I know you havent.
I have never spoken against medical treatment or intervention. You should do whatever works.
But do you worry that the idea that we can achieve this place of perfect health based on our own mental state can give license to anti-scientific thinking, like we see in the anti-vaccine movement?
You asked me if I worry about that. I dont worry about anything.
Which is why you havent gotten sick.
But people can take what I say and interpret it how they want to. Theres also a difference between scientism and science. Science is a very neutral activity: theories, observation, experiments, validation or invalidation. Period. I am a big proponent of science as the greatest adventure that human consciousness has taken. With scientism, its a different thing. Its being a fundamentalist and believing that science has all the solutions for human problems, including the existential dilemmas we have about our identity, our fear of old age, infirmity, and death.
There was an interview you gave many years ago, with Tony Robbins, about AIDS. Hed put forth the idea that H.I.V. is not the source of AIDS. You said, H.I.V. may be a precipitating agent in a susceptible host.The material agent is never the cause of the disease.It may be the final factor in inducing the full-blown syndrome in somebody whos already susceptible. He then asked,Butwhat made them susceptible? You answered, Their own interpretations of the whole reality that theyre participating in. Do you still feel that way about H.I.V. and AIDS?
I still feel that pathogens are precipitating factors in susceptible hosts, and that the outcome of illness and recovery is very complex. Now, having said that, when you can find a single agent that you can either attack or get rid of, then, of course, thats the solution. You know, you and I can be exposed to a pneumococcus and one person gets pneumonia and the other doesnt. So you can see that illness is not just one mechanistic happening, an encounter with the pathogen. It has to do with everything. Are you deeply rested, are you stressed, whats your nutrition, what are your personal relationships, what is your emotional stateall of these things have an influence. Every experience we have is ultimately metabolized into a molecule in the body. If I gave you bad news right now, your blood pressure would go up. In fact, if I sent a mean tweet to Mr. Trump, his blood pressure would go up even further.
You went on to say, I have a lot of patients with so-called AIDS, this label that weve given them, that are healthier than most of the population thats living in downtown Boston. They havent had a cold in ten years. And then Robbins said, But someone has told them they have this disease. You said, Yes, somebody has told them that. And Robbins says, And they bought into it. And you said, Exactly.
Listen. You can do a five-hour interviewyou can edit it into any way you want. You can take statements out of context.
No, thats the whole context.
And then you can say, This is what you said. Right? I had that experience myself as a physician. I said to the patient, You have cancer. Immediately, he looked like he was going to have a stroke. He was going to faint. And then I realized I read the wrong chart and I said, Sorry, that was somebody else. In two seconds I could see him recover from high blood pressure, sticky platelets, a jittery heart, and so on. So, you know, there is a lot more to reality than just a simple diagnosis and the label.
But to go on to the point youre just making now, about diagnosis, when Robbins said about the diagnosis of AIDS, People are accepting this, and when they accept this, what happens to them? You replied, When they accept it, then they make it happen. It is a self-fulfilling prophecy. Is that what youre saying?
Yeah. I might have said that. And, if I did, I regret it.
What I say today is, Believe the diagnosis, but dont believe the prognosis.
Youve been criticized before for selling products that people claim can help cure cancer or other diseases via meditation.
No, Ive never claimed that. No.
If you find a reference of that, let me know.
Well, there was a video called Return to Wholeness: A Mind-Body Approach to Healing Cancer. And the release about it says, Meditation and visualization are two of the most
Right. That video was a program to help people visualize and get into a relaxed state. I believe it was promoted as that on my Web site until I became aware of it, and then it was taken off.
And then you took it down?
Yeah. It was actually an artificial-intelligence program for meditation and self-regulation. And, by the way, used at many cancer-therapy clinics across the world as an aid to relaxation. [A member of Chopras staff named Cancer Treatment Centers of America as one of the clinics that use the video, but a representative for the treatment centers was unable to verify this.]
So, when you say in your best-sellers, like Super Brain, that increased self-awareness can reduce the risks of aging and help people achieve freedom and bliss, do you feel that youre doing that at all, or not?
I am. Of course. Im seventy-three years old, and I dont think my biological age is seventy-three. In fact, I have publicly declared that I am slowing down my aging process. And I think you can go on social media and look at all the pictures over the last few years and you can see, physically, that I am not looking as old, or feeling as old, as I was twenty-five years ago. I know what Ive said is outrageous, but, if people actually listen carefully, they will see that they determine a lot of what goes into well-being and health. And, ultimately, I dont think that health is physical at all. Because, ultimately, we are all going to die, and all going to have some kind of infirmity. But most of what we do is creating anxiety from living a full life in the present moment.
So you feel that youve reached a different stage of human existence?
Im just following the example of people who have lived long, healthy lives without any infirmity and died peacefully in meditation. In the Indian tradition, its called mahasamadhithe big meditation.
When youre selling books by saying that theres a network of intelligence in the human body that has the potential to defeat cancer, heart disease, and even aging itself, is that not selling to people that cancer can be beaten by something other than medicine?
Have you read the book? Or have you read criticisms of the book?
Ive read several of the books, and some criticisms.
So then you have to make up your own mind. Im not a purveyor of false hope. In fact, I think the term false hope is an oxymoron. Either you have hope or you dont. And those that have hope do better than those who dont.
So there is no false hope?
Its up to you how you interpret this, and it doesnt actually affect me. You know, Im at a stage in my life where Ive gone beyond criticism and/or flattery. I dont need that.
Go here to see the original:
Deepak Chopra Has Never Been Sick - The New Yorker
- Pompe Disease Treatment Market Supply Demand Report, Top Companies, Research Forecast, Analysis and (Volume and Value) and Growth to 2025 Shared in... - August 6th, 2020
- Molecular Diagnostics Market Economic Impact 2020: Key Trends, Challenges and Standardization, Research, Key Players with Market Dynamics and Forecast... - August 6th, 2020
- Edited Transcript of TECH.OQ earnings conference call or presentation 4-Aug-20 1:00pm GMT - Yahoo Finance - August 5th, 2020
- In Depth Analysis and Survey of COVID-19 Pandemic Impact on Global Precision Cancer Therapies Market Report 2020 Key Players Abbott Laboratories,... - August 5th, 2020
- Hemophilia Treatment Market 2020 By End-User Demand, Emerging Trend, New Innovations, Future Prospect, Detailed Analysis and Forecast 2027 - MR... - August 4th, 2020
- Poignant photos reveal how sickness and healthcare touch so many facets of life - CNN - August 4th, 2020
- Cancer Biological Theraphy Market Future Prospects 2020 Business Growth, Development Factors, Applications, Dynamics, Segments, Size and Demand... - August 4th, 2020
- US Parkinsons disease treatment Market set to grow with massive rate by 2020 to 2025 - Galus Australis - August 3rd, 2020
- Precision Cancer Therapies Market Size of Dynamics, Products, Application, Forecast Report 2019-2025 - The Daily Chronicle - August 3rd, 2020
- Global Age Related Macular Degeneration (AMD) Market: Industry Analysis and Forecast (2019-2026) By Type, Drug, Stages, Route of Administration, Age... - August 3rd, 2020
- BioMarin (BMRN) to Report Q2 Earnings: What's in the Cards? - Zacks.com - August 2nd, 2020
- Trending Now: Retinal Dystrophy Treatment Market Size, Analytical Overview, Growth Factors, Demand, Trends and Forecast to 2026|, Spark Therapeutics... - August 1st, 2020
- BioMarin (BMRN) to Report Q2 Earnings: What's in the Cards? - Yahoo Finance - July 31st, 2020
- Cancer Therapy Market Projected Growth Rate 2020 | Demand Status, Future Scope, Upcoming Trends of Manufacturers, Global Share with Industry Size... - July 31st, 2020
- Global Huntington's Disease Treatment Market- Industry Analysis and Forecast (2019-2027)- By Drug Type, Treatment, End-Users, and Region. - Red &... - July 29th, 2020
- Global Blood Screening Market Size, Share, Industry Growth Survey by Types, Applications and Top Key Players Enzo Biochem Inc., Meridian Bioscience,... - July 28th, 2020
- Global EPrescription Market Research Along With COVID-19 Impact Analysis, Advancement and Outlook 2027|eclinicalworks, Henry Schein, Inc., Drfirst,... - July 28th, 2020
- Hemophilia Treatment Market Size & Share 2020 Analysis and Oulook Report till 2026 - Northwest Trail - July 27th, 2020
- Clinical Laboratory Services Market - Detailed Analysis of Current and Future Industry Figures till 2027 | Global Players Mayo Foundation for Medical... - July 27th, 2020
- Global Ventilators Market Projections & Future Opportunities Recorded for the Period until 2027|ResMed., Medtronic, BD, Getinge AB., Drgerwerk AG... - July 27th, 2020
- Cancer Biological Theraphy Market Size, Share Global Opportunities, Trends, Regional Overview, Global Growth, Leading Company Analysis, And Key... - July 27th, 2020
- Ligament Repair Procedures Market 2020 Global Industry Analysis By Size, Growth Rate, Share and Trends With Forecast To 2027 - Owned - July 27th, 2020
- Global Cell Therapy Technologies Market : Industry Analysis and Forecast (2019-2026) by Product, Technique, End Users and Region. - Red & Black... - July 27th, 2020
- 2027 Projections: Gene Therapy for CNS Disorders Market Report By Type, Application And Regional Outlook - Bulletin Line - July 26th, 2020
- Report: The Impact of COVID-19 On Global Angelman Syndrome Treatment Market : Dynamics, Segments, Size and Demand, 2018 2028 - The Cloud Tribune - July 25th, 2020
- Deep Brain Stimulation Systems Market Growth, Scope, Future Trends, Industry Outlook: Post COVID Investors Eye Bigger-Than-Expected: Beijing PINS... - July 24th, 2020
- Cannabis Can Relieve the Pain Associated With Sickle Cell Anemia Study Shows - Gilmore Health News - July 24th, 2020
- Global Medical Transcription Market Impact of COVID-19 Outbreak on Business Opportunities and Future Scope till 2027|iMedX, Inc., Global Medical... - July 24th, 2020
- Gene Therapy Market Share Analysis, Future Insights, Growth Projection and Industry Trends By 2025 - Jewish Life News - July 23rd, 2020
- Neuroblastoma Drug Market Trend Analysis by 2026 | Cellectar Biosciences, INC, United Therapeutics Corporation, APEIRON Biologics AG - Cole of Duty - July 22nd, 2020
- Kubota Vision Announces Research Agreement with The Research Foundation for the State University of New York for a Wearable Myopia Control Device -... - July 22nd, 2020
- Tumor Infiltrating Lymphocytes Market Growth Analysis by Juno Therapeutics, Inc., Novartis AG, Oxford Biomedica, Pfizer Inc., Precision Biosciences -... - July 22nd, 2020
- Global EPrescription Market (Covid 19 Update) Future Growth Analysis, Business Demand and Opportunities to 2027|Drfirst, Relayhealth, CPSI,... - July 22nd, 2020
- Clinical Laboratory Services Market 2020 Strategies and Insight Driven Transformation to 2027 | Global Players Mayo Foundation for Medical Education... - July 21st, 2020
- Short Read Sequencing Market Share Analysis to 2027 | GenScript., 10x Genomics., Macrogen Inc, QIAGEN, Agilent Technologies, Inc., BGI - Cole of Duty - July 21st, 2020
- Annual Review 2020 highlights impact on growth and productivity in the UK cell and gene therapy industry - PharmiWeb.com - July 20th, 2020
- Epigenetics Market to Witness an Outstanding Growth by 2025 - Cole of Duty - July 20th, 2020
- Cancer Therapy Market Overview, Cost Structure Analysis, Growth Opportunities and Forecast to 2024 - 3rd Watch News - July 18th, 2020
- Cancer Therapy Market 2020 | Remarkable Growth Factors with Industry Size & Share, New Innovations of Leading Players & Forecast till 2024 -... - July 18th, 2020
- Gene Therapy Market Size Is Expected to Grow at a CAGR of 40.7% By 2025 | Share Analysis, Growth Outlook, COVID-19 Impact and Size Estimation -... - July 17th, 2020
- Choroideremia Treatment Market Business Growth by Copernicus Therapeutics, Inc, Wize Pharma Inc, Spark Therapeutics, Inc - 3rd Watch News - July 17th, 2020
- Juvenile Macular Degeneration (Stargardt Disease) Treatment Market to Generate Huge Revenue in Industry by 2025 - 3rd Watch News - July 17th, 2020
- Pompe Disease Treatment Market Trends, Demand, Global Analysis and Forecast to 2030 - Cole of Duty - July 17th, 2020
- Edited Transcript of HMED.ST earnings conference call or presentation 16-Jul-20 12:00pm GMT - Yahoo Finance - July 17th, 2020
- Oxygen Therapy Market 2020-2027 | Need for High-Speed Transport to Boost Growth | Technavio - 3rd Watch News - July 16th, 2020
- Precision Cancer Therapies Market 10-year Forecast and Trends Analysis Research Report - Jewish Life News - July 16th, 2020
- ORTHOPEDIC BRACES AND SUPPORTS MARKET IS THRIVING WORLDWIDE WITH DJO GLOBAL, ZIMMER BIOMET, MEDTRONIC, SMITH AND NEPHEW, STRYKER, SSUR, NUVASIVE, INC... - July 16th, 2020
- Clinical Perinatal Software Market Share Analysis With Top 10 Companies of Industry like Huntleigh Healthcare Limited; GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY;... - July 16th, 2020
- Global Negative Pressure Wound Therapy Market Segmentation, Trends, Growth, Competitive Analysis and Geographical Outlook till 2024 - Cole of Duty - July 16th, 2020
- Bone Wax Market Size to Represent 3.5% CAGR By 2023 | COVID-19 Impact Analysis, Competitive Outlook, Share Estimation and Industry Insights - Press... - July 16th, 2020
- Alpha Thalassemia Market 2019 | Analyzing The Impact Followed By Restraints, Opportunities And Projected Developments | DataIntelo - Jewish Life News - July 15th, 2020
- Covid 19- Impact Alpha Thalassemia Market Estimated To Experience A Hike in Growth | Global Industry Size, Growth, Segments, Revenue, Manufacturers -... - July 15th, 2020
- Covid-19 Outbreak: Gene Therapy for Age-related Macular Degeneration Market Insights and Forecast 2020 to 2025 - Owned - July 15th, 2020
- Covid-19 Outbreak: Hemophilia Treatment Market 2020 to 2025: Industry Scope of the Research - Owned - July 15th, 2020
- Gene Therapy Market Size Is Projected to Register a CAGR of 40.7% By 2025 - Jewish Life News - July 14th, 2020
- Orthopedic Prosthetics Market Trend Analysis by Smith and Nephew, Touch Bionics Inc, Zimmer Boimet Holdings Inc., Stryker Corp - Jewish Life News - July 14th, 2020
- Brain Tumor Treatment Market 2020 Review, Future Growth, Global Survey, impact of COVID-19 on Indepth Analysis, Share, Key Findings, Company Profiles,... - July 14th, 2020
- Vision Care Market Size Projection, Cost Structure Analysis, Sales Statistics, Growth Estimation and Industry Insights By 2025 - Daily Research... - July 14th, 2020
- Osteoarthritic Pain Management Treatment Market Trend Analysis by Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH, Abbott, AbbVie Inc., Astellas Pharma -... - July 14th, 2020
- Impact on COVID-19 Medical Tapes and Bandages Industry : Identify the types of companies that could potentially benefit from the impact of COVID-19 |... - July 14th, 2020
- Choroideremia Treatment Market Share Analysis by Copernicus Therapeutics, Inc, Wize Pharma Inc, Spark Therapeutics, Inc - Daily Research Advisor - July 13th, 2020
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Market Applications, Future Trends, Size Value, Growth Statistics, Sales Projection and COVID-19 Impact Analysis By... - July 13th, 2020
- Anastomosis Device Market Size, Product, Application, Trends, Growth Opportunities, Analysis and Forecast to 2027 - Daily Research Chronicles - July 13th, 2020
- Hemophilia Treatment Market Size & Share 2020 Research Report Covering COVID-19 Impact on Growth Analysis and Outlook till 2026 - Red & Black... - July 13th, 2020
- 3 Top Healthcare Stocks to Buy Right Now - The Motley Fool - July 12th, 2020
- Global Precision Cancer Therapies Market Growth is Projected to Grow at Sluggish Rate by 2027 Post COVID 19 Pandemic Abbott Laboratories, Bayer... - July 12th, 2020
- Medical Imaging Market Outlook and in-Depth Analysis 2020 by Top Players: Spectrum Health, RamSoft, Inc., InHealth Group, Radiology Reports online -... - July 12th, 2020
- MEDICAL ANIMATION MARKET COMPETITIVE STRATEGIES AND WORLDWIDE DEMAND WITH TOP PLAYERS-INFUSE MEDIA GROUP, LLC., HYBRID MEDICAL ANIMATION, GHOST... - July 11th, 2020
- HEALTH INSURANCE MARKET Analysis 2020 With COVID 19 Impact Analysis| Leading Players, Industry Updates, Future Growth, Business Prospects, In-depth... - July 11th, 2020
- Global Carrier Screening Market 2020 Business Outlook with Pandemic Scenario Analysis and Forecast 2027|Myriad Genetics, Inc., Pathway Genomics,... - July 11th, 2020
- Global Brain Tumor Treatment Market Market Size, Trends, Technological Advancement And Growth Analysis With Forecast to 2027 - Cole of Duty - July 10th, 2020
- Global Nicotine Addiction Treatment Market 2020 Business Outlook with Pandemic Scenario Analysis and Forecast 2026|Sosei Group Corporation, CV... - July 10th, 2020
- Global Precision Cancer Therapies Market Briefing 2020, Trends, Applications, Types, Research, Forecast To 2025 - Red & Black Student Newspaper - July 10th, 2020
- Global Tissue-Replacement Products Market to Witness Rapid Development During the Period 2017 2025 - Lake Shore Gazette - July 10th, 2020
- Global Ethical Pharmaceuticals Market Leading Manufacturers Profiles by Industry Size, Share, Trends and Forecast 2027|GlaxoSmithKline plc, Johnson... - July 10th, 2020
- Menkes Syndrome Market 2020 Industry Overview, Key Players Analysis, Emerging Opportunities, Comprehensive Research Study, Competitive Landscape and... - July 10th, 2020
- SQUAMOUS CELL CARCINOMA OF THE HEAD AND NECK TREATMENT MARKET TO 2025: SANOFI, PFIZER INC., ELI LILLY AND COMPANY, BRISTOL-MYERS SQUIBB COMPANY -... - July 10th, 2020
- Gene Therapy for Age-related Macular Degeneration Market Size : Industry Growth, Competitive Analysis, Future Prospects and Forecast 2025 - Jewish... - July 8th, 2020
- Autolus: Progress Developing Next Generation Car-T Therapies Ought To Lift Share Price - Seeking Alpha - July 8th, 2020
- Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Machines Market: How the Business Will Grow in 2027? - Apsters News - July 8th, 2020