(MENAFN - GetNews) Emerging countries (such as South Korea, India, and China) are supporting their respective domestic stem cell industry through various regulatory reforms that support commercialization and research activities related to stem cell therapy.
The globalstem cell therapy marketis estimated to reach USD 145.8 million by 2021, growing at a CAGR of 11.0% during the forecast period
Supportive regulations across developing countries
Emerging countries (such as South Korea, India, and China) are supporting their respective domestic stem cell industry through various regulatory reforms that support commercialization and research activities related to stem cell therapy.
Download PDF Brochure:https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=48
Due to flexible policies regarding stem cell research, South Korea has made significant advancement in this industry. The less stringent and relatively fast approval process of clinical trials has enabled South Korean manufacturers to commercialize their stem cell therapy products. Researchers in the country have successfully developed stem cells that are a perfect genetic match to patients of all races, genders, and so forth. Due to progress in therapeutic cloning, they can efficiently produce stem cells tailored to the individual and with a low risk of immunological rejection.
The medical tourism industry in Mexico is growing rapidly. The country has been a popular destination for stem cell treatments. A significant number of Americans and Canadians travel to Mexico to avail lower-priced treatments that are unavailable in their countries due to regulatory policies. Many private companies in Mexico offer stem cell treatments. However, these treatments are not approved by the Federal Commission for the Protection against Sanitary Risk (COFEPRIS Mexican government regulatory authority for the manufacture and commercialization of drugs and medical products); they are also not considered as registered clinical trials. Yet, many of these treatments are offered as proven and effective therapies. COFEPRIS does not have standards or guidelines for evaluating, authorizing, and monitoring research and therapeutic activities involving human tissues and cells.
Many other developing countries have allowed the use of ESCs for R & D purpose.
n In March 2005, the Brazilian government passed a legislation that allows the use of in vitro fertilized embryos that have been frozen for more than three years.
n In India, it is permissible to establish new human ESC lines from spare embryos by obtaining approval from regulatory authorities.
n In China, regulatory guidelines (established in 2013) permit the use of embryos for stem cell research only if the embryos are obtained from in vitro fertilization (IVF); fetal cells from abortions; somatic cell nuclear transfer (SCNT); or voluntarily donated germ line cells.
Such supportive regulations across developing countries will provide significant growth opportunities for local as well as international players in the stem cell therapy market.
Technical limitations related to production scale-up
Due to technical difficulties faced at various manufacturing stages such as stem cell identification, isolation, storage, and preservation, it becomes difficult for a manufacturer to scale-up the production. Limited manufacturing capability for production scale-up is expected to hinder the large-scale manufacturing of stem cells. The scaling-up process is also affected due to the development process adopted during the research phase. Typically, less attention is paid to the scalability of production and the cost associated with it. Different stem cells require different environments for proliferation and differentiation, potentially including mechanical stimuli or flow conditions, variable gas tensions, chemical gradients, 3D frameworks, and supporting-cell paracrine signaling. These factors depend on the source and type of stem cell.
Request Sample Pages:https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestsampleNew.asp?id=48
There is a requirement for a basic stem-cell manufacturing solution which supports the production of a variety of stem cells and provides optimal environment. With current technological advancements, it is possible that a manufacturing solution can be programmed to control some factors; however, it is very difficult to provide a production system that fits all solutions. There are also concerns regarding the possibility of cells to adapt to different, more large-scale culture conditions while retaining safety and therapeutic efficacy. These limitations form a key challenge in the stem cell therapy market.
Browse Related Reports:
Cell Sorting Marketby Technology (FACS-based Droplet Sorting, MACS, Microfluidics), Product (Cell Sorters, Reagents, Consumables), Application (Research, Clinical), End User (Research Institutes, Biopharma Companies, Medical Schools) - Forecasts to 2021
3D Cell Culture Marketby Product (Scaffold-free (Hanging Drop, Bioreactor), Microfluidics, Magnetic Levitation), Application (Cancer, Stem Cell Research, Drug Discovery), End User (Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Research) - Global Forecast to 2022
MarketsandMarkets provides quantified B2B research on 30,000 high growth niche opportunities/threats which will impact 70% to 80% of worldwide companies' revenues. Currently servicing 7500 customers worldwide including 80% of global Fortune 1000 companies as clients. Almost 75,000 top officers across eight industries worldwide approach MarketsandMarkets for their painpoints around revenues decisions.
Our 850 fulltime analyst and SMEs at MarketsandMarkets are tracking global high growth markets following the "Growth Engagement Model GEM". The GEM aims at proactive collaboration with the clients to identify new opportunities, identify most important customers, write "Attack, avoid and defend" strategies, identify sources of incremental revenues for both the company and its competitors. MarketsandMarkets now coming up with 1,500 MicroQuadrants (Positioning top players across leaders, emerging companies, innovators, strategic players) annually in high growth emerging segments. MarketsandMarkets is determined to benefit more than 10,000 companies this year for their revenue planning and help them take their innovations/disruptions early to the market by providing them research ahead of the curve.
MarketsandMarkets's flagship competitive intelligence and market research platform, "Knowledge Store" connects over 200,000 markets and entire value chains for deeper understanding of the unmet insights along with market sizing and forecasts of niche markets.
Media Contact Company Name: MarketsandMarkets Contact Person: Mr. Shelly Singh Email: Send Email Phone: 1-888-600-6441 Address: 630 Dundee Road Suite 430 City: Northbrook State: IL Country: United States Website: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/stem-cell-technologies-and-global-market-48.html
See the original post here:
Stem Cell Therapy Market : Opportunities and Challenges - MENAFN.COM
- Global Tooth Regeneration Market : Industry Analysis and Forecast (2020-2027)-by Type, Application, Population Demographics and Region. - Morning Tick - July 6th, 2020
- REGENERATIVE MEDICINE MARKET ALONG WITH COVID-19 IMPACT ANALYSIS AND CLINICAL OUTLOOK 2022 | STRYKER CORPORATION, ZIMMER BIOMET HOLDINGS INC.,... - July 2nd, 2020
- Outlook on the Worldwide Regenerative Medicine Industry to 2024 - Rising Global Healthcare Expenditure Presents Opportunities - GlobeNewswire - June 25th, 2020
- Estrogen induces dynamic ER and RING1B recruitment to control gene and enhancer activities in luminal breast cancer - Science Advances - June 8th, 2020
- Participation of Somatic Stem Cells, Labeled by a Unique ... - June 5th, 2020
- COVID-19 Impact on Global Cell Therapy Industry 2020: Market Trends, Size, Share, Applications, SWOT Analysis by Top Key Players and Forecast Report... - June 5th, 2020
- A caveolin binding motif in Na/K-ATPase is required for stem cell differentiation and organogenesis in mammals and C. elegans - Science Advances - June 1st, 2020
- Global Tooth Regeneration Market : Industry Analysis And Forecast (2020-2027) - Azizsalon News - May 14th, 2020
- Somatic Stem Cells - Methods and Protocols | Shree Ram ... - May 13th, 2020
- What is the Value of iPSC Technology in Cardiac... - The Doctor Weighs In - May 7th, 2020
- Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells Market Latest Trends and Analysis Future Growth Study by 2029 Cole Reports - Cole of Duty - May 4th, 2020
- Global Zinc Finger Nuclease Technology Market to Generate Lucrative Revenue Prospects for Manufacturers After the End of COVID-19 Crisis and Forecast... - May 4th, 2020
- Normal human uterus is colonised by clones with cancer-driving mutations that arise early in life, study finds - Cambridge Network - April 24th, 2020
- Global Tooth Regeneration Market: Industry Analysis and Forecast (2020-2027) - Publicist360 - April 17th, 2020
- Scientists 'Reset' The Age of Stem Cells From a Supercentenarian Who Lived to 114 - ScienceAlert - March 25th, 2020
- Forty Seven and Rocket Pharmaceuticals Announce Research Collaboration for Fanconi Anemia - BioSpace - March 11th, 2020
- Mapping the structure and biological functions within mesenchymal bodies using microfluidics - Science Advances - March 4th, 2020
- Researchers ID Protein-Protein Interaction That Promotes Cancer Development - BioSpace - February 28th, 2020
- Dental Regenerative Market Size, Share 2020 Regional Trend, Future Growth, Leading Players Updates, Industry Demand, Current and Future Plans by... - February 28th, 2020
- Global Gene Therapy Market to Cross Around USD 6892 Million By 2027 - Global Newspaper 24 - February 17th, 2020
- Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells Market Predicted to Witness Surge in the Near Future2018 2028 - TechNews.mobi - February 15th, 2020
- Global Gene Therapy Market Worth Reach USD 6892 Million By 2027 - TheInfobiz - February 12th, 2020
- New research shows what happens to your lung cells once you quit smoking - Daily Gaming Worlld - February 9th, 2020
- Global Gene Therapy Market to Cross USD 6892 Million By 2027 - TheInfobiz - February 6th, 2020
- Scientists finally find link between stress and grey hair - nation.co.ke - January 31st, 2020
- Global Gene Therapy Market is Growing to Reach 6892 Million By 2027 - Market Research News 24 - January 29th, 2020
- Going Gray Too Soon? Scientists Say It Really May Be Due to Stress - Genetic Engineering & Biotechnology News - January 25th, 2020
- Allele and Astellas Enter into an Expanded License for the Development of iPSC Lines - Business Wire - January 20th, 2020
- Duke researchers land $6M in federal grants to advance gene editing - WRAL Tech Wire - January 5th, 2020
- Stem Cells Market- What Are The Main Factors That Contributing Towards Industry Growth? - Industry Mirror - December 31st, 2019
- What a time to be alive: Reproductive breakthroughs of the 2010s that changed life as we know it - FOX 10 News Phoenix - December 29th, 2019
- Gene Therapy Market 2019-2027 / Trends, Growth, Opportunities And Top Key - Market Research Sheets - December 27th, 2019
- Cell Therapy Industry Applications 2019-Size by Type (Allogenic Therapies), by Technique (Stem Cell Therapy), Global Market Growth by Demand Analysis... - December 13th, 2019
- Stem Cell Therapies Market research Likely to Emerge over a Period of 2015-2025 - PharmiWeb.com - December 13th, 2019
- Orgenesis and Theracell to launch point-of-care cell and gene therapy centers in HYGEIA Group"s hospitals - Proactive Investors USA & Canada - December 6th, 2019
- Rocket Pharmaceuticals Announces First Patient Treated in Global Registrational Phase 2 Study of RP-L102 Process B for Fanconi Anemia - BioSpace - December 6th, 2019
- Stem Cell Therapy Industry 2019 Global Market Size, Trends, Revenue, Growth Prospects, Key Companies and Forecast by 2023 - Techi Labs - December 6th, 2019
- Brave new world? Why the public might be ready for gene-edited babies - Genetic Literacy Project - December 6th, 2019
- Stem Cell Therapies Market research to Witness a Healthy Growth during 2015 2025 - Lake Shore Gazette - November 25th, 2019
- Osteonecrosis Treatment Market Benefit and Volume with Status and Prospect to 2026 - Crypto Journal - November 21st, 2019
- US Nobel laureates tell us what they think about cancer research, moonshots, the dark side, funding, meritocracy, herd mentality, Trump, and joy - The... - November 21st, 2019
- Youngstown State, IBM to offer high-tech training in the Mahoning Valley - Crain's Cleveland Business - November 15th, 2019
- A short guide to regulation for disruptive technologies - Lexology - November 14th, 2019
- Cereal rust could lead to new wheat threat - Farm Weekly - November 14th, 2019
- Tooth Regeneration Industry 2019 Research on Market Sales, Revenue, Top Companies and Future Development - TheFinanceTime - November 11th, 2019
- Cell Therapy Market Forecast to 2025 | Analysis by Regions, Type, Application, and Top Key Players like Dendreon, Mesoblast, Vericel, Antibe... - November 3rd, 2019
- Detection of Latent HSCs Fated to Progress to Blast Phase in Myelofibrosis Patients Several Years Before Blast Transformation - DocWire News - October 25th, 2019
- Stem cell therapy is for animals too - SciTech Europa - October 21st, 2019
- Stem Cell Therapy Industry 2019 Global Market Size, Trends, Revenue, Growth Prospects, Key Companies and Forecast by 2023 - Markets Gazette - October 17th, 2019
- Significant Growth Foreseen by Stem Cell Therapies Market During 2015 2025 - Rapid News Network - September 22nd, 2019
- Blast Off With Rocket Pharmaceuticals - Seeking Alpha - September 22nd, 2019
- Zinc Finger Nuclease Technology Market Estimated to Discern 2X Expansion by 2025 - Commerce Gazette - September 22nd, 2019
- Tooth Regeneration Market : Huge Growth Opportunity by Trend, Key Players and Forecast 2026 - TodayTimes - September 22nd, 2019
- Direct generation of human naive induced pluripotent stem ... - June 5th, 2019
- Somatic Stem Cells and Cancer - Stem Cell Centers ... - May 4th, 2019
- Difference Between Embryonic and Somatic Stem Cells ... - May 3rd, 2019
- Mosaic (genetics) - Wikipedia - March 8th, 2019
- What is the Difference Between Embryonic and Somatic Stem Cells - February 27th, 2019
- Somatic Cells - Definition and Examples | Biology Dictionary - November 14th, 2018
- Stem Cell Quick Reference - Learn.Genetics - September 9th, 2018
- Where Do Stem Cells Come From? - verywellhealth.com - July 2nd, 2018
- What Is Another Name for Somatic Stem Cells and What Do ... - June 22nd, 2018
- Difference Between Somatic Cells and Gametes ... - June 19th, 2018
- Skin graft gene therapy could treat obesity and diabetes - ResearchGate (blog) - August 3rd, 2017
- Cloning - Wikipedia - December 7th, 2016
- Characterization of Regenerative Phenotype of Unrestricted ... - December 1st, 2016
- Somatic cell nuclear transfer - Wikipedia - November 25th, 2016
- Somatic cell - Wikipedia - November 2nd, 2016
- Embryonic and Somatic Stem Cells, Whats the Difference? - November 2nd, 2016
- Adult stem cell - Wikipedia - October 21st, 2016
- Somatic stem cells in the human endometrium. - October 7th, 2016
- Glossary | stemcells.nih.gov - September 17th, 2016
- Stem Cell Basics IV. | stemcells.nih.gov - September 17th, 2016
- Human embryonic stem cells derived by somatic cell nuclear ... - August 3rd, 2015
- Comparative proteomic analysis of human somatic cells ... - July 20th, 2015
- Somatic cell - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - July 15th, 2015
- somatic stem cell - Learn Genetics - July 2nd, 2015
- What is the difference between embryonic and somatic stem ... - June 11th, 2015
- Redox Signaling and Stem Cell Function - Dirk Bohmann - June 2nd, 2015
- Adult stem cell - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - June 1st, 2015