Evans, M. J. & Kaufman, M. H. Establishment in culture of pluripotential cells from mouse embryos. Nature 292, 154156 (1981).
Thomson, J. A. et al. Embryonic stem cell lines derived from human blastocysts. Science 282, 11451147 (1998).
Takahashi, K. et al. Induction of pluripotent stem cells from adult human fibroblasts by defined factors. Cell 131, 861872 (2007).
Hackett, J. A. & Surani, M. A. Regulatory principles of pluripotency: from the ground state up. Cell Stem Cell 15, 416430 (2014).
Davidson, K. C., Mason, E. A. & Pera, M. F. The pluripotent state in mouse and human. Development 142, 30903099 (2015).
Osafune, K. et al. Marked differences in differentiation propensity among human embryonic stem cell lines. Nat. Biotechnol. 26, 313315 (2008).
Weinberger, L., Ayyash, M., Novershtern, N. & Hanna, J. H. Dynamic stem cell states: naive to primed pluripotency in rodents and humans. Nat. Rev. Mol. Cell Biol. 17, 155169 (2016).
Luni, C. et al. High-efficiency cellular reprogramming with microfluidics. Nat. Methods 13, 446452 (2016).
Zhang, J. et al. LIN28 regulates stem cell metabolism and conversion to primed pluripotency. Cell Stem Cell 19, 6680 (2016).
Takashima, Y. et al. Resetting transcription factor control circuitry toward ground-state pluripotency in. Hum. Cell 158, 12541269 (2014).
Theunissen, T. W. et al. Systematic identification of culture conditions for induction and maintenance of naive human pluripotency. Cell Stem Cell 15, 471487 (2014).
Warren, L. et al. Highly efficient reprogramming to pluripotency and directed differentiation of human cells with synthetic modified mRNA. Cell Stem Cell 7, 618630 (2010).
Gafni, O. et al. Derivation of novel human ground state naive pluripotent stem cells. Nature 504, 282286 (2013).
Pastor, W. A. et al. Naive human pluripotent cells feature a methylation landscape devoid of blastocyst or germline memory. Cell Stem Cell 18, 323329 (2016).
Yoshida, Y., Takahashi, K., Okita, K., Ichisaka, T. & Yamanaka, S. Hypoxia enhances the generation of induced pluripotent stem cells. Cell Stem Cell 5, 237241 (2009).
Watanabe, K. et al. A ROCK inhibitor permits survival of dissociated human embryonic stem cells. Nat Biotechnol. 6, 681686 (2007).
Theunissen, T. W. et al. Molecular criteria for defining the naive human pluripotent state. Cell Stem Cell 19, 502515 (2016).
Guo, G. et al. Naive pluripotent stem cells derived directly from isolated cells of the human inner cell mass. Stem Cell Rep. 6, 437446 (2016).
Liu, X. et al. Comprehensive characterization of distinct states of human naive pluripotency generated by reprogramming. Nat. Methods 14, 10551062 (2017).
Kilens, S. et al. Parallel derivation of isogenic human primed and naive induced pluripotent stem cells. Nat. Commun. 9, 360 (2018).
Cacchiarelli, D. et al. Integrative analyses of human reprogramming reveal dynamic nature of induced pluripotency. Cell 162, 412424 (2015).
Smith, Z. D. et al. DNA methylation dynamics of the human preimplantation embryo. Nature 511, 611 (2014).
Okae, H. et al. Genome-wide analysis of DNA methylation dynamics during early human development. PLoS Genet. 10, e1004868 (2014).
Sahakyan, A. et al. Human naive pluripotent stem cells model X chromosome dampening and X inactivation. Cell Stem Cell 20, 87101 (2017).
Carbognin, E., Betto, R. M., Soriano, M. E., Smith, A. G. & Martello, G. Stat3 promotes mitochondrial transcription and oxidative respiration during maintenance and induction of naive pluripotency. EMBO J. 35, 618634 (2016).
Lee, J.-H. et al. Lineage-specific differentiation is influenced by state of human pluripotency. Cell Rep. 19, 2035 (2017).
Warrier, S. et al. Direct comparison of distinct naive pluripotent states in human embryonic stem cells. Nat. Commun. 8, 15055 (2017).
Hay, D. C. et al. Efficient differentiation of hepatocytes from human embryonic stem cells exhibiting markers recapitulating liver development in vivo. Stem Cells 26, 894902 (2008).
Errichelli, L. et al. FUS affects circular RNA expression in murine embryonic stem cell-derived motor neurons. Nat. Commun. 8, 14741 (2017).
Schlaeger, T. M. et al. A comparison of non-integrating reprogramming methods. Nat. Biotechnol. 33, 5863 (2014).
Nakagawa, M. et al. Generation of induced pluripotent stem cells without Myc from mouse and human fibroblasts. Nat. Biotechnol. 26, 101106 (2007).
Wang, Y. et al. Unique molecular events during reprogramming of human somatic cells to induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs) at nave state. eLife 7, e29518 (2018).
Urbach, A., Bar-Nur, O., Daley, G. Q. & Benvenisty, N. Differential modeling of fragile X syndrome by human embryonic stem cells and induced pluripotent stem cells. Cell Stem Cell 6, 407411 (2010).
Blakeley, P. et al. Defining the three cell lineages of the human blastocyst by single-cell RNA-seq. Dev. Camb. Engl. 142, 31513165 (2015).
Quintanilla, R. H. Jr, Asprer, J. S. T., Vaz, C., Tanavde, V. & Lakshmipathy, U. CD44 is a negative cell surface marker for pluripotent stem cell identification during human fibroblast reprogramming. PLoS ONE 9, e85419 (2014).
Li, B. & Dewey, C. N. RSEM: accurate transcript quantification from RNA-Seq data with or without a reference genome. BMC Bioinformatics 12, 323 (2011).
Dobin, A. et al. STAR: ultrafast universal RNA-seq aligner. Bioinforma. Oxf. Engl. 29, 1521 (2013).
Robinson, M. D., McCarthy, D. J. & Smyth, G. K. edgeR: a Bioconductor package for differential expression analysis of digital gene expression data. Bioinforma. Oxf. Engl. 26, 139140 (2010).
Risso, D., Schwartz, K., Sherlock, G. & Dudoit, S. GC-content normalization for RNA-Seq data. BMC Bioinformatics 12, 480 (2011).
Krueger, F. & Andrews, S. R. Bismark: a flexible aligner and methylation caller for Bisulfite-Seq applications. Bioinforma. Oxf. Engl. 27, 15711572 (2011).
Akalin, A. et al. methylKit: a comprehensive R package for the analysis of genome-wide DNA methylation profiles. Genome Biol. 13, R87 (2012).
- Somatic Stem Cells and Cancer - Stem Cell Centers ... - May 4th, 2019
- Difference Between Embryonic and Somatic Stem Cells ... - May 3rd, 2019
- Mosaic (genetics) - Wikipedia - March 8th, 2019
- What is the Difference Between Embryonic and Somatic Stem Cells - February 27th, 2019
- Somatic Cells - Definition and Examples | Biology Dictionary - November 14th, 2018
- Stem Cell Quick Reference - Learn.Genetics - September 9th, 2018
- Where Do Stem Cells Come From? - verywellhealth.com - July 2nd, 2018
- What Is Another Name for Somatic Stem Cells and What Do ... - June 22nd, 2018
- Difference Between Somatic Cells and Gametes ... - June 19th, 2018
- Skin graft gene therapy could treat obesity and diabetes - ResearchGate (blog) - August 3rd, 2017
- Cloning - Wikipedia - December 7th, 2016
- Characterization of Regenerative Phenotype of Unrestricted ... - December 1st, 2016
- Somatic cell nuclear transfer - Wikipedia - November 25th, 2016
- Somatic cell - Wikipedia - November 2nd, 2016
- Embryonic and Somatic Stem Cells, Whats the Difference? - November 2nd, 2016
- Adult stem cell - Wikipedia - October 21st, 2016
- Somatic stem cells in the human endometrium. - October 7th, 2016
- Glossary | stemcells.nih.gov - September 17th, 2016
- Stem Cell Basics IV. | stemcells.nih.gov - September 17th, 2016
- Human embryonic stem cells derived by somatic cell nuclear ... - August 3rd, 2015
- Comparative proteomic analysis of human somatic cells ... - July 20th, 2015
- Somatic cell - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - July 15th, 2015
- somatic stem cell - Learn Genetics - July 2nd, 2015
- What is the difference between embryonic and somatic stem ... - June 11th, 2015
- Redox Signaling and Stem Cell Function - Dirk Bohmann - June 2nd, 2015
- Adult stem cell - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - June 1st, 2015
- somatic stem cells - Science Daily - May 24th, 2015
- Somatic Cell Nuclear Transfer | Knoepfler Lab Stem Cell Blog - May 20th, 2015
- Adult stem cell - ScienceDaily - May 10th, 2015
- Somatic cell nuclear transfer - Wikipedia, the free ... - May 6th, 2015
- Glossary [Stem Cell Information] - Embryonic stem cell - May 6th, 2015
- Human oocytes reprogram adult somatic nuclei of a type 1 ... - May 6th, 2015