Development of a NOx chemistry module for EDMS/AEDT to predict NO2 concentrations, R. Miake-Lye, S. Herndon, M. Kenney, ACRP, National Academy of Sciences, 2017.
Revisiting global fossil fuel and biofuel emissions of ethane, Z. A. Tzompa-Sosa, E. Mahleu, B. Franco, C. A. Keller, A. J. Turner, D. Helmig, A. Fried, D. Richter, P. Welbring, J. Walega, T. L. Yacovitch, S. C. Herndon, D. R. Blake, F. Hase, J. W. Hannigan, S. Conway, K. Strong, M. Schnelder, E. V. Fischer,J. Geophys. Atmos,, 122, 2493-2512, 2017.
Dynamics of canopy stomatal conductance, transpiration, and evaporation in a temperate decidious forest, validated by carbonyl sulfide uptake, R. Wehr, R. Commane, J. Munger, J. B. McManus, D. Nelson, M. Zahniser, S. Saleska, S. Wofsy, Biogeosciences,14, 389-401, 2017.
Interannual variability of ammonia concentrations over the United States: sources and implications, L. D. Schiferl, C. L. Heald, M. Van Damme, L. Clarisse, C. Clerbaux, P. Coheur, J. B. Nowak, J. A. Neuman, S. C. Herndon, J. R. Roscioli, S. J. Ellerman, Atmos. Chem. Phys., 16, 12305-12328, 2016.
Using airborne technology to quantify and apportion emissions of CH4 and NH3 from feedlots, J. M. Hacker, D. Chen, M. Bai, C. Ewenz, W. Junkermann, W. Lieff, B. McManus, B. Neininger, J. Sun, T. Coates, T. Denmead, T. Flesch, S. McGinn, J. Hill, Animal Production Science, 56, 190-203, 2016.
Exhaust emissions from in-use general aviation aircraft, T. I. Yacovitch, Z. Yu, S. C. Herndon, R. Miake-Lye, D. Liscinsky, W. B. Knighton, M. Kenney, C. Schoonard, P. Pringle, Airport Cooperative Research Program, 2016.
Continuous and high-precision atmospheric concentration measurements of COS, CO2, CO and H2O using a quantum cascade laser specrometer (QCLS), L. M. J. Kooijmans, N. A. M. Uitslag, M. S. Zahniser, D. D. Nelson, S. A. Montzka, H. Chen, Amos. Meas. Tech., 9, 5293-5314, 2016.
Characterization of ammonia, methane, and nitrous oxide emissions from concentrated animal feeding operations in northeastern colorado, S. J. Eilerman, J. Peischl, J. A. Neuman, T. B. Ryerson, K. C. Aikin, M. W. Holloway, M. A. Zondlo, L. M. Golston, D. Pan, C. Floerchinger, S. Herndon, Env. Sci. & Technol., 50, 10885-10903, 2016.
Impacts of the Denver Cyclone on regional air quality and aerosol formation in the Colorado Front Range during FRAPPE 2014, K. T. Vu, J. H. Dingle, R. Bahreini, P. J. Reddy, E. C. Apel, T. L. Campos, J. P. DiGangi, G. S. Diskin, A. Freid, S. C. Herndon, A. J. Hills, R. S. Hornbrook, G. Huey, L. Kaser, D. D. Montzka, J. B. Nowak, S. E. Pusede, D. Richter, J. R. Roscioli, G. W. Sachse, S. Shertz, M. Stell, D. Tanner, G. S. Tyndall, J. Walega, P. Weibring, A. J. Weinheimer, G. Pfister, F. Flocke, Atmos. Chem. Phys., 16, 12039-12058, 2016.
Seasonal and diurnal variation in CO fluxes from an agricultural bioenergy crop, M. Pihlatie, U. Rannik, S. Haapanala, O. Peltola, N. Shurpali, P. J. Martikainen, S. Lind, N. Hyvonen, P. Virkajarvi, M. Zahniser, I. Mammarella, Biogeosciences, 13, 5471-5485, 2016.
Surface-atmosphere exchange of ammonia over peatland using QCL-based eddy-covariance measurements and inferential modeling, U. Zoll, C. Brummer, F. Shcrader, C. Ammann, A. Ibrom, C. R. Flechard, D. D. Nelson, M. Zahniser, W. L. Kutsh, Atmos. Chem. Phys. 16, 11283-11299, 2016.
Aerosol optical extinction during the Front Range Air Pollution and Photochemistry Experiment (FRAPPE) 2014 summertime field campaign, Colorado, USA, J. H. Dingle, K. Vu, R. Bahreini, E. C. Apel, T. L. Campos, F. FLocke, A. Fried, S. Herndon, A. J. Hills, R. S. Hornbrook, G. Huey, L. Kaser, D. D. Montzka, J. B. Nowak, M. Reeves, D. Richter, J. R. Roscioli, S. Shertz, M. Stell, D. Tanner, G. Tyndall, J. Walega, P. Weibring, A. Weinheimer, Atmos. Chem. Phys., 16, 11207-11217, 2016.
Direct and indirect measurements and modeling of methane emissions in Indianapolis, Indiana, B. K. Lamb, M. Cambaliza, K. J. Davis, S. L. Edburg, T. W. Ferrara, C. Floerchinger, A. M. Heimburger, S. Herndon, T. Lauvaux, T. Lavoie, D. R. Lyon, N. Miles, K. R. Prasad, S. Richardson, J. R. Roscioli, O. E. Salmon, P. B. Shepson, B. H. Stirm, J. Whetstone, Environ. Sci. Technol, 16, 8910-7, 2016.
Seasonality of temperate forest photosynthesis and daytime respiration, R. Wehr, J.W. Munger, J. B. McManus, D. D. Nelson, M. S. Zahniser, E. A. Davidson, S. C. Wofsy, S. R. Saleska, Nature Letter, 534, 680-683, 2016.
Dynamics of Ammonia Volatilisation Measured by Eddy Covariance During Slurry Spreading in North Italy, Rossana Monica Ferrara, Marco Carozzi, Paul Di Tommasi, David D. Nelson, Gerardo Fratini, Teresa Bertolini, Vincenzo Magliulo, Marco Acutis, Gianfranco Rana, Agriculture, Ecosystems & Environment, 219, 1-13, 2016.
The Development and Evaluation of Airborne in Situ N2O and CH4 Sampling Using a Quantum Cascade Laser Absorption Spectrometer (QCLAS) J. R. Pitt, M. LeBreton, G. Allen, C. J. Percival, M. W. Gallagher, S. J.-B. Bauguitte, S. J. O'Shea, J. B. A. Muller, M. S. Zahniser, J. Pyle, P. I. Palmer, Atmos. Meas. Tech., 9, 63-77, 2016.
Reconciling Divergent Estimates of Oil and Gas Methane Emissions, Daniel Zavala-Araizaa, David R. Lyona, Ramn A. Alvareza, Kenneth J. Davisb, Robert Harrissa, Scott C. Herndon, Anna Kariond, Eric Adam Kortf, Brian K. Lambg, Xin Lanh, Anthony J. Marchesei, Stephen W. Pacalaj, Allen L. Robinsonk, Paul B. Shepsonl, Colm Sweeneyd, Robert Talboth, Amy Townsend-Smallm, Tara I. Yacovitchc, Daniel J. Zimmerlei, Steven P. Hamburg, PNAS, 112, 1559715602, 2015.
Air Pollutant Mapping with a Mobile Laboratory During the BEE-TEX Field Study, Tara I. Yacovitch1, Scott C. Herndon, Joseph R. Roscioli1, Cody Floerchinger,W. Berk Knighton, Charles E. Kolb, Supplementary Issue: Ambient Air Quality (B), Environmental Health Insights, 9, 7-13, 2015.
New Approaches to Measuring Sticky Molecules: Improvement of Instrumental Response Times Using Active Passivation, J. R. Roscioli, M. S. Zahniser, D. D. Nelson, S. C. Herndon, C. E. Kolb, J. Phys. Chem. A, (Web): June 24, 2015.
Seasonal fluxes of carbonyl sulfide in a midlatitude forest, R. Commanea, L. K. Meredith, I. T. Baker, J. A. Berry, J. W. Munger, S. A. Montzka, P. H. Templer, S. M. Juice, M. S. Zahniser, S. C. Wofsy, PNAS, 112, 14162-14167, 2015.
Recent progress in laser-based trace gas instruments: performance and noise analysis, J. B. McManus, M. S. Zahniser, D. D. Nelson, J. H. Shorter, S. C. Herndon, D. Jervis, M. Agnese, R. McGovern, T. I. Yacovitch, J. R.Roscioli, Appl. Phys. B: Lasers Opt., 119, 203-218, 2015.
Methane Emissions from United States Natural Gas Gathering and Processing, A. J. Marchese, T. L. Vaughn, D. J. Zimmerle, D. M. Martinez, L. L. Williams, A. L. Robinson, A. L. Mitchell, R. Subramanian, D. S. Tkacik, J. R. Roscioli, S. C. Herndon, Environ. Sci. Technol., 49, 10718-10727, 2015.
Methane emissions from natural gas infrastructure and use in the urban region of Boston, Massachusetts, K. McKain, A. Down, S. M. Raciti, J. Budney, L. R. Hutyra, C. Floerchinger, S. C. Herndon, T. Nehrkorn, M. S. Zahniser, R. B. Jackson, N. Phillips, S. C. Wofsy PNAS, 112, 1941-1946, 2015.
Meteorology, Air Quality, and Health in London: The ClearfLo Project, S. I. Bohnenstengel, S. E. Belcher, A. Aiken, J. D. Allan, G. Allen, A. Bacak, T. J. Bannan, J. F. Barlow, D. C. S. Beddows, W. J. Bloss, A. M. Booth, C. Chemel, O. Coceal, C. F. Di Marco, M. K. Dubey, K. H. Faloon, Z. L. Fleming, M. Furger, J. K. Gietl, R. R. Graves, D. C. Green, C. S. B. Grimmond, C. H. Halios, J. F. Hamilton, R. M. Harrison, M. R. Heal, D. E. Heard, C. Helfter, S. C. Herndon, R. E. Holmes, J. R. Hopkins, A. M. Jones, F. J. Kelly, S. Kotthaus, B. Langford, J. D. Lee, R. J. Leigh, A. C. Lewis, R. T. Lidster, F. D. Lopez-Hilfiker, J. B. McQuaid, C. Mohr, P. S. Monks, E. Nemitz, N. L. Ng, C. J. Percival, A. S. H. Prvt, H. M. A. Ricketts, R. Sokhi, D. Stone, J. A. Thornton, A. H. Tremper, A. C. Valach, S. Visser, L. K. Whalley, L. R. Williams, L. Xu, D. E. Young, P. Zotter, Bull. Amer. Meteor. Soc., 96, 779804, 2015.
Constructing a Spatially Resolved Methane Emission Inventory for the Barnett Shale Region, D. R. Lyon, D. Zavala-Araiza, R. A. Alvarez, R. Harriss, V. Palacios, X. Lan, R. Talbot, T. Lavoie, P. Shepson, T. I. Yacovitch, S. C. Herndon, A. J. Marchese, D. Zimmerle, A. L. Robinson, S. P. Hamburg, Environ. Sci. Technol., 49, 81478157, 2015.
Mobile Laboratory Observations of Methane Emissions in the Barnett Shale Region, T. I. Yacovitch, S. C. Herndon, G. Ptron, J. Kofler, D. Lyon, M. S. Zahniser, C. E. Kolb, Environ. Sci. Technol., 49, 78897895, 2015.
Airborne Ethane Observations in the Barnett Shale: Quantification of Ethane Flux and Attribution of Methane Emissions, M. L. Smith, E. A. Kort, A. Karion, C. Sweeney, S. C. Herndon, T. I. Yacovitch, Environ. Sci. Technol., 49, 81588166, 2015.
Aircraft-Based Estimate of Total Methane Emissions from the Barnett Shale Region, A. Karion, C. Sweeney, E. A. Kort, P. B. Shepson, A. Brewer, M. Cambaliza, S. A. Conley, K. Davis, A. Deng, M. Hardesty, S. C. Herndon, T. Lauvaux, T. Lavoie, D. Lyon, T. Newberger, G. Ptron, C. Rella, M. Smith, S. Wolter, T. I. Yacovitch, P. Tans, Environ. Sci. Technol., 49, 81248131, 2015.
Aircraft-Based Measurements of Point Source Methane Emissions in the Barnett Shale Basin, T. N. Lavoie, P. B. Shepson, M. O. L. Cambaliza, B. H. Stirm, A. Karion, C. Sweeney, T. I. Yacovitch, S. C. Herndon, X. Lan, D. Lyon, Environ. Sci. Technol., 49, 79047913, 2015.
Atmospheric Emission Characterization of Marcellus Shale Natural Gas Development Sites, J. D. Goetz, C. Floerchinger, E. C. Fortner, J. Wormhoudt, P. Massoli, W. B. Knighton, S. C. Herndon, C. E. Kolb, E. Knipping, S. L. Shaw, P. F. DeCarlo, Environ. Sci. Technol., 49, 70127020, 2015.
Vehicle emissions of radical precursors and related species observed in the 2009 SHARP campaign, J. Wormhoudt, E. C. Wood, W. B. Knighton, C. E. Kolb, S. C. Herndon, E. P. Olague, J. Air Waste Manage. Assoc., 65, 699-706, 2015.
Airborne in situ vertical profiling of HDO/H216O in the subtropical troposphere during the MUSICA remote sensing validation campaign, C. Dyroff, S. Sanati, E. Christner, A. Zahn, M. Balzer, H. Bouquet, J. B. McManus, Y. Gonzlez-Ramos, M. Schneider, Atmos. Meas. Tech. Discuss., 8, 121155, 2015.
Design and performance of a dual-laser instrument for multiple isotopologues of carbon dioxide and water, J. B. McManus, D. D. Nelson, M. S. Zahniser, Opt. Express, 23, 6569-6586, 2015.
Intercomparison of fast response commercial gas analysers for nitrous oxide flux measurements under field conditions, . Rannik, S. Haapanala, N. J. Shurpali, I. Mammarella, S. Lind, N. Hyvnen, O. Peltola, M. Zahniser, P. J. Martikainen, T. Vesala, Biogeosciences, 12, 415-431, 2015.
Development and field testing of a rapid and ultra-stable atmospheric carbon dioxide spectrometer, B. Xiang, D. D. Nelson, J. B. McManus, M. S. Zahniser, R. A. Wehr, S. C. Wofsy, Atmos. Meas. Tech., 7, 4445-4453, 2014.
Feasibility and Potential Utility of Multicomponent Exhaled Breath Analysis for Predicting Development of Radiation Pneumonitis after Stereotactic Ablative Radiotherapy, J. M. Mor, N. C.W. Eclov, M. P. Chung, J. F. Wynne, J. H. Shorter, D. D. Nelson, A. L. Hanlon, R. Burmeister, P. Banos, P. G. Maxim, B. W. Jr Loo, M. Diehn, J. Thorac. Oncol., 9, 957-964, 2014.
Demonstration of an Ethane Spectrometer for Methane Source Identification, T. I. Yacovitch, S. C. Herndon, J. R. Roscioli, C. Floerchinger, R. M. McGovern, M. Agnese, G. Ptron, J. Kofler, C. Sweeney, A. Karion, S. A. Conley, E. A. Kort, L. Nhle, M. Fischer, L. Hildebrandt, J. Koeth, J. B. McManus, D. D. Nelson, M. S. Zahniser, C. E. Kolb, Environ. Sci. Technol., 48, 8028-8034, 2014.
Sources and sinks of carbonyl sulfide in an agricultural field in the Southern Great Plains, K. Maseyk, J. A. Berry, D. Billesbach, J. E. Campbell, M. S. Torn, M. Zahniser, U. Seibt, PNAS, 111, 9064-9069, 2014.
Measurement of a doubly substituted methane isotopologue, 13CH3D, by tunable infrared laser direct absorption spectroscopy, S. Ono, D. T. Wang, D. S. Gruen, B. S. Lollar, M. S. Zahniser, B. J. McManus, D. D. Nelson, Anal. Chem., 86, 64876494, 2014.
Greenhouse gas budget (CO2, CH4 and N2O) of intensively managed grassland following restoration, L. Merbold, W. Eugster, J. Stieger, M. Zahniser, D. Nelson, N. Buchmann, Global Change Biol., 20, 19131928, 2014.
Simulation of semi-explicit mechanisms of SOA formation from glyoxal in a 3-D model, C. Knote, A. Hodzic, J. L. Jimenez, R. Volkamer, J. J. Orlando, S. Baidar, J. Brioude, J. Fast, D. R. Gentner, A. H. Goldstein, P. L. Hayes, W. B. Knighton, H. Oetjen, A. Setyan, H. Stark, R. Thalman, G. Tyndall, R. Washenfelder, E. Waxman, Q. Zhang, Atmos. Chem. Phys., 14, 6213-6239, 2014.
Evaluation of the airborne quantum cascade laser spectrometer (QCLS) measurements of the carbon and greenhouse gas suite CO2, CH4, N2O, and CO during the CalNex and HIPPO campaigns, G. W. Santoni, B. C. Daube, E. A. Kort, R. Jimnez, S. Park, J. V. Pittman, E. Gottlieb, B. Xiang, M. S. Zahniser, D. D. Nelson, J. B. McManus, J. Peischl, T. B. Ryerson, J. S. Holloway, A. E. Andrews, C. Sweeney, B. Hall, E. J. Hintsa, F. L. Moore, J. W. Elkins, D. F. Hurst, B. B. Stephens, J. Bent, and S. C. Wofsy, Atmos. Meas. Tech., 7, 1509-1526, 2014.
Measurement of a doubly substituted methane isotopologue, 13CH3D, by tunable infrared laser direct absorption spectroscopy, S. Ono, D. T. Wang, D. S. Gruen, B. S. Lollar, M. S. Zahniser, B. J. McManus, D. D. Nelson, Anal.Chem, (Web): June 4, 2014.
Intercomparison of field measurements of nitrous acid (HONO) during the SHARP campaign, J. P. Pinto, J. Dibb, B. H. Lee, B. Rappenglck, E. C. Wood, M. Levy, R.-Y. Zhang, B. Lefer, X.-R. Ren, J. Stutz, C. Tsai, L. Ackermann, J. Golovko, S. C. Herndon, M. Oakes, Q.-Y. Meng, J. W. Munger, M. Zahniser,J. Zheng, J. Geophys. Res. Atmos., 119, 55835601, DOI: 10.1002/2013JD020287, 2014.
Development of a Spectroscopic Technique for Continuous Online Monitoring of Oxygen and Site-Specific Nitrogen Isotopic Composition of Atmospheric Nitrous Oxide, E. Harris, D. D. Nelson, W. Olszewski, M. Zahniser, K. E. Potter, B. J. McManus, A. Whitehill, R. G. Prinn, S. Ono, Anal. Chem., 86, 17261734, 2014.
Urban measurements of atmospheric nitrous acid: A caveat on the interpretation of the HONO photostationary state, B. H. Lee, E. C. Wood, S. C. Herndon, B. L. Lefer, W. T. Luke, W. H. Brune, D. D. Nelson, M. S. Zahniser, J. W. Munger, J. Geophys. Res. Atmos., 118, 12,27412,281, doi:10.1002/2013JD020341 2013.
Carbonyl sulfide in the planetary boundary layer: Coastal and continental influences, R. Commane, S. C. Herndon, M. S. Zahniser, B. M. Lerner, J. B. McManus, J. W. Munger, D. D. Nelson, S. C. Wofsy, JGR, Atmos. 118, Issue 14, 80018009, DOI:10.1002/jgrd.5058, 2013.
Measurements of methane emissions at natural gas production sites in the United States, D. T. Allen, V. M. Torres, J. Thomas, D. W. Sullivan, M. Harrison, A. Hendler, S. C. Herndon, C. E. Kolb, M. P. Fraser, A. D. Hill, B. K. Lamb, J. Miskimins, R. F. Sawyer, J. H. Seinfeld, PNAS, 110, 17768-17773, 2013.
Contribution of Nitrated Phenols to Wood Burning Brown Carbon Light Absorption in Detling, United Kingdom during Winter Time, C. Mohr, F. D. Lopez-Hilfiker, P. Zotter, A. S. H. Prvt, L. Xu, N. L. Ng, S. C. Herndon, L. R. Williams, J. P. Franklin, M. S. Zahniser, D. R. Worsnop, W. B. Knighton, A. C. Aiken, K. J. Gorkowski, M. K. Dubey, J. D. Allan, J. A. Thornton, Environ. Sci. Technol., 47, 63166324, 2013.
Long-term eddy covariance measurements of the isotopic composition of the ecosystematmosphere exchange of CO2 in a temperate forest, R. Wehr, J. W. Munger, D. D. Nelson, J. B. McManus, M. S. Zahniser, S. C. Wofsy, S. R. Saleska, Agric. For. Meteorol., 181, 69-84, 2013.
Online measurements of the emissions of intermediate-volatility and semi-volatile organic compounds from aircraft, E. S. Cross, J. F. Hunter, A. J. Carrasquillo, J. P. Franklin, S. C. Herndon, J. T. Jayne, D. R. Worsnop, R. C. Miake-Lye, and J. H. Kroll, Atmos. Chem. Phys., 13, 7845-7858, 2013.
Towards a stable and absolute atmospheric carbon dioxide instrument using spectroscopic null method, B. Xiang, D. D. Nelson, J. B. McManus, M. S. Zahniser, S. C. Wofsy, Atmos. Meas. Meas. Tech., 6, 1611-1621, 2013.
Selective measurements of NO, NO2 and NOy in the free troposphere using quantum cascade laser spectroscopy, B. Tuzson, K. Zeyer, M. Steinbacher, J. B. McManus, D. D. Nelson, M. S. Zahniser, L. Emmenegger, Atmos. Meas. Tech. Discuss., 5, 89698993, 2012.
Detecting fugitive emissions of 1,3-butadiene and styrene from a petrochemical facility: An application of a mobile laboratory and a modified proton transfer reaction mass spectrometer, W. B. Knighton, S. C. Herndon, E. C. Wood, E. C. Fortner, T. B. Onasch, J. Wormhoudt, C. E. Kolb, B. H. Lee, M. Zavala, L. Molina, M. Jones, Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, 51, 1267412684, 2012.
Direct measurement of volatile organic compound emissions from industrial flares using real-time online techniques: Proton transfer reaction mass spectrometry and tunable infrared laser differential absorption spectroscopy, W. B. Knighton, S. C. Herndon, J. F. Franklin, E. C. Wood, J. Wormhoudt, W. Brooks, E. C. Fortner, D. T. Allen, Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, 51, 1267412684, 2012.
Industrial flare performance at low flow conditions. 1. Study overview, V. M. Torres, S. Herndon, Z. Kodesh, D. T. Allen, Ind. Eng. Chem. Res., 51, 12559-12568, 2012.
Industrial flare performance at low flow conditions. 2. Steam- and air-assisted flares, V. M. Torres, S. Herndon, D. T. Allen, Ind. Eng. Chem. Res., 51, 12569-12576, 2012.
Application of the carbon balance method to flare emissions characteristics, S. C. Herndon, D. D. Nelson, Jr., E. C. Wood, W. B. Knighton, C. E. Kolb, Z. Kodesh, V. M. Torres, D. T. Allen, Ind. Eng. Chem. Res., 51, 12577-12585, 2012.
Emissions of nitrogen oxides from flares operating at low flow conditions, V. M. Torres, S. Herndon, E. Wood, F. M. Al-Fadhli, D. T. Allen, Ind. Eng. Chem. Res., 51, 12600-12605, 2012.
Effective line strengths of trans-nitrous acid near 1275 cm-1 and cis-nitrous acid at 1660 cm-1 , B. H. Lee, E. C. Wood, J. Wormhoudt, J. H. Shorter, M. S. Zahniser, J. W. Munger, J. Quant. Spectrosc. Radiat. Transfer, 113, 1905-1912, 2012.
Mass fluxes and isofluxes of methane (CH4) at a New Hampshire fen measured by a continuous wave quantum cascade laser spectrometer. G. W. Santoni, B. H. Lee, J. P. Goodrich, R. K. Varner, P. M. Crill, J. Barry McManus, D. D. Nelson, M. S. Zahniser, S. C. Wolfsy, JGR 117, D10301, doi:10.1029/2011JD016960, 15pp., 2012.
Modelled and measured concentrations of peroxy radicals and nitrate radical in the US Gulf Coast region during TexAQS 2006, R. Sommariva, T. S. Bates, D. Bon, D. M. Brookes, J. A. de Gouw, S. C. Herndon, W. C. Kuster, B. M. Lerner, P. S. Monks, H. D. Osthoff, A. E. Parker, J. M. Roberts, S. C. Tucker, C. Warneke, E. J. Williams, M. S. Zahniser, S. S. Brown, J. Atmos. Chem. 68, 331-362, 2012.
Primary and secondary sources of formaldehyde in urban atmospheres: Houston Texas region, D. D. Parrish, T. B. Ryerson, J. Mellqvist, J. Johansson, A. Fried, D. Richter, J. G. Walega, R. A. Washenfelder, J. A. de Gouw, J. Peischl, K. C. Aikin, S. A. McKeen, G. J. Frost, F. C. Fehsenfeld, S. C. Herndon, Atmos. Chem. Phys. 12, 3273-3288, 2012.
Establishing Policy Relevant Background (PRB) Ozone Concentrations in the United States, E. C. McDonald-Buller, D. T Allen, N. Brown, D. J. Jacob, D. Jaffe, C. E. Kolb, A. S. Lefohn, S. Oltmans, D. D. Parrish, G. Yarwood, L. Zhang, Environ. Sci. Tech. 45, 9484-9497, 2011.
Measurements of nitrous acid in commercial aircraft exhaust at the alternative aviation fuel experiment, B. H. Lee, G. W. Santoni, E. C. Wood, S. C. Herndon, R. C. Miake-Lye, M. S. Zahniser, S. C. Wofsy, J. W. Munger, Environ. Sci. Tech. 45, 7648-7651, 2011.
Monomer, clusters, liquid: an integrated spectroscopic study of methanol condensation, H. Laksmono, S.Tanimura, H. C. Allen, G. Wilemski, M. S. Zahniser, J. H. Shorter, D. D. Nelson, J. B. McManus, B. E. Wyslouzil, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys., 13, 5855-5871, 2011.
Measurements of volatile organic compounds at a suburban ground site (T1) in Mexico City during the MILAGRO 2006 campaign: measurement comparison, emission ratios, and source attribution, D. M. Bon, I. M. Ulbrich, J. A. de Gouw, C. Warneke, W. C. Kuster, M. L. Alexander, A. Baker, A. J. Beyersdorf, D. Blake, R. Fall, J. L. Jimenez, S. C. Herndon, L. G. Huey, W. B. Knighton, J. Ortega, S. Springston, O. Vargas, Atmos. Chem. Phys., 11, 2399-2421, 2011.
Ozone production in remote oceanic and industrial areas derived from ship based measurements of peroxy radicals TexAQS 2006, R. Sommariva, S. S. Brown, J. M. Roberts, D. M. Brookes, A. E. Parker, P. S. Monke, T. S. Bates, D. Bon, J. A. De Gouw, G. .J. Frost, J. B. Gilman, P. D. Goldan, S. C. Herndon, W. C. Kuster, B. M. Lerner, H. D. Osthuff, S. C. Tucker, C. Warneke, E. J. Williams, M. S. Zahniser, Atmos. Chem. Phys., 11, 2471-2485, 2011.
Dual quantum cascade laser trace gas instrument with astigmatic Herriott cell at high pass number, J. B. McManus, M. S. Zahniser, D. D. Nelson, Appl. Opt., 50, A74-A84, 2011.
Investigation of the correlation between odd oxygen and secondary organic aerosol in Mexico City and Houston, E. C. Wood, M. R. Canagaratna, S. C. Herndon, T. B. Onasch, C. E. Kolb, D. R. Worsnop, J. H. Kroll, W. B. Knighton, R. Seil, M. Zavala, L. T. Molina, P. F. DeCarlo, J. L. Jimenez, A. J. Weinheimer, D. J. Knapp, B. T. Jobson, J. Stutz, W. C. Kuster, and E. J. Williams, Atmos. Chem. Phys 10, 8947-8968, 2010.
Application of quantum cascade lasers to high-precision atmospheric trace gas measurements, J. B. McManus, M. S. Zahniser, D. D. Nelson Jr., J. H. Shorter, S. Herndon, E. Wood, F. Wehr, Opt. Eng. 49, 111124, 2010.
Gas turbine engine emissions - Part I: Volatile organic compounds and nitrogen oxides, M. T. Timko, S. C. Herndon, E. C. Wood, T. B. Onasch, M. J. Northway, J. T. Jayne, M. R. Canagaratna, R. C. Miake-Lye, W. B. Knighton, J. Eng. Gas Turb. Power, 132, 06154 (14 pages), 2010.
Gas turbine engine emissions - Part II: Chemical properties of particulate matter, M. T. Timko, T. B. Onasch, M. J. Northway, J. T. Jayne, M. R. Canagaratna, S. C. Herndon, E. C. Wood, R. C. Miake-Lye, W. B. Knighton, J. Eng. Gas Turb. Power, 132, 061505 (15 pages), 2010.
Application of positive matrix factorization to on-road measurements for source apportionment of diesel- and gasoline-powered vehicle emissions in Mexico City, D. A. Thornhill, A. E. Williams, T. B. Onasch, E. Wood, S. C. Herndon, C. E. Kolb, W. B. Knighton, M. Zavala, L. T. Molina, L. C. Marr, Atmos. Chem. Phys. 10, 3629-3644, 2010.
Characterizing a quantum cascade tunable infrared laser differential absorption spectrometer (QC-TILDAS) for measurements of atmospheric ammonia, R. A. Ellis, J. G. Murphy, E. Pattey, R. van Haarlem, J. M. O'Brien, S. C. Herndon, Atmos. Meas. Tech. 3, 397-406, 2010.
Multicomponent breath analysis with infrared absorption using room-temperature quantum cascade lasers, J. H. Shorter, D. D. Nelson, J. Barry McManus, M. S. Zahniser, D. K. Milton, IEEE Sensors J., 10, 76-84, 2010.
Quantum cascade lasers in chemical physics, R. F. Curl, F. Capasso, C. Gmachl, A. A. Kosterev, B. McManus, R. Lewicki, M. Pusharsky, G. Wysocki, F. K. Tittel, Chem. Phys. Lett. 487, 1-18, 2010.
Long-term continuous sampling of 12CO2, 13CO2 and 12C18O16O in ambient air with a quantum cascade laser spectrometer, J. B. McManus, D. D. Nelson, M. S. Zahniser, Isot. Environ. Health Stu. 46, 49-63, 2010.
Adaptation of a proton transfer reaction mass spectrometer instrument to employ NO+ as reagent ion for the detection of 1,3-butadiene in the ambient atmosphere, W. B. Knighton, E. C. Fortner, S. C. Herndon, E. C. Wood, R. C. Miake-Lye, Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 23, 3301-3308, 2009.
Hit from both sides: tracking industrial and volcanic plumes in Mexico City with surface measurements and OMI SO2 retrievals during the MILAGRO field campaign, B.deFoy, N.A.Krotkov, N.Bei, S.C.Herndon, L.G.Huey, A.-P.Martnez, L.G.Ruiz-Surez, E.C.Wood, M.Zavala, L.T.Molina, Atmos. Chem. Phys. 9, 9599-9617, 2009.
High precision measurements of atmospheric concentrations and plant exchange rates of carbonyl sulfide using mid-IR quantum cascade laser, K. Stimler, D. Nelson, D. Yakir, Glob. Change Biol. 16, 2496-2503, 2010.
HCN detection with a proton transfer reaction mass spectrometer, W. B. Knighton, E. C. Fortner, A. J. Midley, A. A. Viggiano, S. C. Herndon, E. C. Wood, C. E. Kolb, Int. J. Mass. Spectrom. 283, 112-121, 2009.
Emissions of NOx SO2, CO, and HCHO from commercail marine shipping during Texas Air Quality Study (TEXAQS) 2006, E. J. Williams, B. M. Lerner, P. C. Herndon, M. S. Zahniser, JGR, 114, D21306, doi:10.1029/2009JD012094, 2009.
Measurements of volatile organic compounds during the 2006 TexAQS/GoMACCS campaign: Industrial influences, regional characteristics, and diurnal dependencies of the OH reactivity, J. B. Gilman, W. C. Kuster, P. D. Goldan, S. C. Herndon, M. S. Zahniser, S. C. Tucker, W. A. Brewer, B. M. Lerner, E. J. Williams, R. A. Harley, F. C. Fehsenfeld, C. Warneke, J. A. de Gouw, JGR, 114, D00F06, doi:10.1029/2008JD011525, 2009.
Aircraft hydrocarbon emissions at Oakland International Airport, S. C. Herndon, E. C. Wood, M. J. Northway, R. Miake-Lye, L. Thornhill, A. Beyersdorf, B. E. Anderson, R. Dowlin, W. Dodds, W. B. Knighton, Environ. Sci. Technol., 43, 1730-1736, 2009.
Comparison of emissions from on-road sources using a mobile laboratory under various driving and operational sampling modes, M.Zavala, S.C.Herndon, E.C.Wood, J.T.Jayne, D.D.Nelson, A.M.Trimborn, E.Dunlea, W.B.Knighton, A.Mendoza, D.T.Allen, C.E.Kolb, M.J.Molina, and L.T.Molina, Atmos. Chem. Phys.,9,1-14,2009.
ACRP Report 7: Aircraft and Airport-Related Hazardous Air Pollutants: Research Needs and Analysis, E. Wood, S. Herndon, R. C. Miake-Lye, D. Nelson, M. Seeley, 65p. (2008). Airport Cooperative Research Program, Transportation Research Board, Washington, DC
Correlation of secondary organic aerosol with odd oxygen in Mexico City, S. C. Herndon, T. B. Onasch, E. C. Wood, J. H. Kroll, M. R. Canagaratna, J. T. Jayne, M. A. Zavala, W. B. Knighton, C. Mazzoleni, M. K. Dubey, I. M. Ulbrich, J. L. Jimenez, R. Seila, J. A. de Gouw, B. de Foy, J. Fast, L. T. Molina, C. E. Kolb, doi:10.1029/2008GL034058, 2008.
Spatial and temporal variability of particulate polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in Mexico City, D. A. Thornhill, B. de Foy, S. C. Herndon, T. B. Onasch, E. C. Wood, M. Zavala, L. T. Molina, J. S. Gaffney, N. A. Marley, L. C. Marr1, Atmos. Chem. Phys., 8, 3093-3105, 2008.
High precision and continuous field measurements of 13C and 18O in carbon dioxide with a cryogen-free QCLAS, B. Tuzson, J. Mohn, M. J. Zeeman, R. A. Werner, W. Eugster, M. S. Zahniser, D. D. Nelson, J. B. McManus, L. Emmenegger, Appl. Phys. B, DOI: 10.1007/s00340-008-3085-4, 2008.
Pulsed quantum cascade laser instrument with compact design for rapid, high sensitivity measurements of trace gases in air, J. B. McManus, J. H. Shorter, D. D. Nelson, M. S. Zahniser, D. E. Glenn, R. M. McGovern, Appl. Phys. B., 92, 387-392, 2008.
Development of negative-ion proton-transfer chemical-ionization mass spectrometry (NI-PT-CIMS) for the measurement of gas-phase organic acids in the atmosphere, P. Veres, J. M. Roberts, C. Warneke, D. Welsh-Bon, M. Zahniser, S. Herndon, R. Fall, J. de Gouw, Int. J. Mass Spectrom., 274, 48-55, 2008.
New method for isotopic ratio measurements of atmospheric carbon dioxide using a 4.3 m pulsed quantum cascade laser, D. D. Nelson, J. B. McManus, S. C. Herndon, M. S. Zahniser, B. Tuzson, L. Emmenegger, Appl. Phys. B, 90, 301-310, 2008. Special Issue: 6th International Conference on tunable laser spectroscopy.
Quantum cascade laser based spectrometer for in situ stable carbon dioxide isotope measurements, B. Tuzson, M. J. Zeeman, M. S. Zahniser, L. Emmenegger, Infrared Physics & Technology, 51, (1), 198-206, 2008.
Suitability of quantum cascade laser spectroscopy for CH4 and N2O eddy covariance flux measurements, P. S. Kroon, A. Hensen, H. J. J. Jonker, M. S. Zahniser, W. H. van't Veen, A. T. Vermeulen, Biogeosciences, 4, Special issue, 715-728, 2007.
Laboratory evaluation of an aldehyde scrubber system specifically for the detection of acrolein, W. B. Knighton, S. C. Herndon, J. H. Shorter, R. C. Miake-Lye, M. S. Zahniser, K. Akiyama, A. Shimono, K. Kitasaka, H. Shimajiri, K. Sugihara, J. Air & Waste Manage. Assoc. 57,, 1370-1378, 2007.
Tunable diode laser absorption spectroscopy study of CH3CH2OD/D2O binary condensation in a supersonic Laval nozzle, S. Tanimura, B. E. Wyslouzil, M. S. Zahniser, J. H. Shorter, D. D. Nelson, J. B. McManus, J. Chem.Phys. 127, 034305 (13), 2007.
Towards realization of reactive gas amount of substance standards through spectroscopic measurements, P. M. Chu, D. D. Nelson, Jr., M. S. Zahniser, J. B. McManus, Q. Shi, J. C. Travis, IEEE T. Instrum. Meas., 56, 305-308, 2007.
Evaluation of nitrogen dioxide chemiluminescence monitors in a polluted urban environment, E. J. Dunlea, S. C. Herndon, D. D. Nelson, R. M. Volkamer, F. San Martini, P. M. Sheehy, M. S. Zahniser, J. H. Shorter, J. C. Wormhoudt, B. K. Lamb, E. J. Allwine, J. S. Gaffney, N. A. Marley, M. Grutter, C. Marquez, S. Blanco, B. Cardenas, A. Retama, C. R. Ramos Villegas, C. E. Kolb, L. T. Molina1, M. J. Molina, Atmos. Chem. Phys., 7, 26912704, 2007.
Airborne measurements of HCHO and HCOOH during the New England Air Quality Study 2004 using a pulsed quantum cascade laser spectrometer, S.C. Herndon, M.S. Zahniser, D.D. Nelson Jr., J. Shorter, J.B. McManus, R. Jimnez, C. Warneke, J.A. DeGouw, J. Geophys. Res., 112, D10S03, doi:10.1029/2006JD007600, 2007.
- Stem Cell Manufacturing Market 2021 | Research With Size, Growth, Manufacturers, Key Segment, Analysis, Development Status, Segments and 2027... - February 19th, 2021
- Tissue regeneration: Reserve or reverse? - Science Magazine - February 19th, 2021
- Global Scaffold Technology Market Is Expected to Reach USD 2.16 billion by 2028 : Fior Markets - GlobeNewswire - February 19th, 2021
- Recombinant Growth Factors to Account for Over 45% of Overall Demand through 2031: Persistence Market Research - PRNewswire - February 19th, 2021
- The Untapped Potential of Cell and Gene Therapy - AJMC.com Managed Markets Network - February 19th, 2021
- Century Therapeutics Significantly Expands Capabilities with New Operational, Laboratory and Manufacturing Facilities in Pennsylvania and New Jersey -... - February 19th, 2021
- Cell Therapy Processing Market To Grow Value $12062 Million By 2026 | Latest Research Report - PharmiWeb.com - February 19th, 2021
- Global Stem Cell Therapy Market 2020 | Demand and Scope with Outlook, Business Strategies, Challenges and Forecasts to 2025 KSU | The Sentinel... - February 19th, 2021
- Humanized Mouse and Rat Model Market: Increased development of monoclonal antibodies and improved healthcare to drive the market - BioSpace - February 19th, 2021
- Iterion Therapeutics Secures $17 Million to Advance Development of Tegavivint in Multiple Tumor Settings - PRNewswire - February 19th, 2021
- Global Apoptosis Assays Market Estimated To Expand At A Robust CAGR By 2027||Promega, Abcam plc, Research And Diagnostic Systems, Inc., Sartorius AG,... - February 19th, 2021
- Tibidabo Scientific Industries Strengthens its Core Executive Team with the Appointment of Industry Veteran, John LaViola as Chief Technology Officer... - February 19th, 2021
- Global Cell Expansion Market Value Projected to Expand by 2021-2026 | Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., GE Healthcare, Lonza Group Ltd., Becton,... - February 19th, 2021
- How Irish medtech came to thrive - Med-Tech Innovation - February 19th, 2021
- Translational Regenerative Medicine Market: Immunotherapy is projected to be the fastest growing segment during the forecast period - BioSpace - February 11th, 2021
- Ensoma Launches to Pioneer Next-Generation In Vivo Approach to Deliver First Off-the-shelf Genomic Medicines - Business Wire - February 11th, 2021
- Notch Therapeutics Closes $85 Million Series A Financing to Develop Pipeline of Renewable Stem Cell-Derived Cancer Immunotherapies - PRNewswire - February 11th, 2021
- Global Biopreservation Market Is Expected to Reach USD 7.67 Billion by 2028 : Fior Markets - GlobeNewswire - February 11th, 2021
- Apollomics, Inc. and Iterion Therapeutics Announce Exclusive Collaboration and License Agreement to Develop and Commercialize Tegavivint in Greater... - February 11th, 2021
- Stem Cell Therapy Market Revenue, Key Players, Supply-Demand, Investment Feasibility and Forecast By 2029: Osiris Therapeutics, NuVasive, Chiesi... - February 11th, 2021
- 2020 Outlook on the Global Singlecell Technology Industry - Market Size was Over $800 Million in 2019 - ResearchAndMarkets.com - Business Wire - February 11th, 2021
- Stem Cell Cryopreservation Equipments Market Size Report: Strategies of Key Manufacturers, Project Investment of New Industries: Chart, Worthington... - February 11th, 2021
- Seattle Cancer Care Alliance Celebrates 20 Years of Innovation in Cancer Treatment and Care - Business Wire - February 11th, 2021
- Outlook on the CRISPR Gene Editing Global Market to 2030 - Analysis and Forecasts - GlobeNewswire - February 11th, 2021
- Researchers curb local immune response in horses receiving stem cell injury therapy - Horsetalk - February 7th, 2021
- Biobanking Market Report Research and Global Outlook 2021 to 2025 KSU | The Sentinel Newspaper - KSU | The Sentinel Newspaper - February 7th, 2021
- Animal Stem Cell Therapy Market By Product Type (Dogs, Horses) And By End-Users/Application (Veterinary Hospitals, Research Organizations) Market... - February 6th, 2021
- Stem Cell Assay Market Share, Demand, Manufacturers and Forecast till 2027 | Merck & Co., Thermo Fisher Scientific, GE Healthcare, Agilent... - February 6th, 2021
- Global Apoptosis Assays Market Set To Grow At Healthy CAGR Of 11.10% By 2027||Abcam plc, Research And Diagnostic Systems, Inc., Sartorius AG, Biotium,... - February 6th, 2021
- Jill Biden signals White House resolve on cancer research: This is the fight of our lives - The Cancer Letter - February 6th, 2021
- Tiny sensor technique reveals cellular forces involved in tissue generation - Brown University - February 6th, 2021
- Global Stem Cell Partnering Terms and Agreements Directory 2020: Company AZ, Headline Value, Stage of Development at Signing, Deal Component Type,... - February 6th, 2021
- Perales Examines the Impact of COVID-19 on Recipients of Cellular Therapies for Cancer - OncLive - February 6th, 2021
- Stem Cell Market is Expected to Grow with an Impressive CAGR till 2027 | Players Vcanbio, Boyalife, Beikebiotech KSU | The Sentinel Newspaper - KSU... - February 6th, 2021
- Regenerative Medicine Market to be Valued at USD 6.49 Billion by 2027 | The Escalating Burden of Chronic Diseases and Genetic Aberrations will be the... - February 4th, 2021
- Turn Biotechnologies Expands the Potential of its mRNA Platform by Licensing Unique Artificial Niche Technology - PRNewswire - February 4th, 2021
- Evotec and Medical Center Hamburg-Eppendorf Enter Partnership to Develop iPSC-Based Tissue Therapy for Heart Failure - Yahoo Finance UK - February 4th, 2021
- Biobanks Market | Prominent Factors Analysis that will Help in Reshaping the Market Growth - BioSpace - February 4th, 2021
- Alexion Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Results - BioSpace - February 4th, 2021
- Autologous Stem Cell and Non-Stem Cell Based Therapies Market 2020 Size, Share, Analysis, Growth Driver and Industry Segments by 2027 KSU | The... - February 4th, 2021
- Transfection Technologies Market Size 2020 | Global Business Strategies, Growing CAGR of 20.0%, Industry Revenue, Opportunities-Aldrich Co Thermo... - February 4th, 2021
- Global Apoptosis Assays Market Report 2020: Apoptosis Assay Kits Lead the Demand with 42.5% Share - Forecast to 2026 - GlobeNewswire - February 4th, 2021
- Global Hematopoietic Stem Cells Transplantation Market 2020 Industry Scenario, Strategies, Growth Factors and Forecast to 2025 KSU | The Sentinel... - February 4th, 2021
- Mustang Bio Provides Updates on its Lentiviral Gene Therapies for the Treatment of X-linked Severe Combined Immunodeficiency (XSCID) - GlobeNewswire - February 4th, 2021
- Medexus Pharmaceuticals and medac GmbH enter into a License Agreement for First-in-Class Conditioning Agent for Hematopoietic Stem Cell... - February 4th, 2021
- People With Cancer Should Receive COVID-19 Vaccine, Experts Say - Cancer Health Treatment News - February 4th, 2021
- Adipose Tissue-Derived Stem Cells (ADSCS) Market is Projected to Grow Massively in Near Future The Courier - The Courier - February 4th, 2021
- Healthcare Inventory Management Market: Rising Research and Development is Anticipated to Drive the Market - BioSpace - January 30th, 2021
- Cell and Gene Therapy Firms Gear up to Revolutionize Manufacturing - Labiotech.eu - January 30th, 2021
- Latest Research and Industry Trends of Cell and Tissue Culture Supplies Market Forecast 2027 Stemcell Technologies, Wheaton Industries, GE Healthcare ... - January 30th, 2021
- 5 People in the BioHealth Capital Region You Should Know In 2021 - BioBuzz - January 30th, 2021
- Global CAR-T Therapy Market Opportunities and Strategies Report 2020: COVID-19 Impact and Recovery - Forecast to 2030 - GlobeNewswire - January 30th, 2021
- Their Goal: Meat That's Better Than Meat | Tufts Now - Tufts Now - January 30th, 2021
- Humanigen and Emergent BioSolutions Announce Contract Development and Manufacturing Agreement for Phase 3 COVID-19 Therapeutic Candidate Lenzilumab -... - January 30th, 2021
- Cell and Gene Therapy Market Size to Reach USD 7,250.0 Million by 2028 | Increasing Investments in Production Capacity Expansion for Cell and Gene... - January 30th, 2021
- Protein identified that may help treat Parkinsons disease - Medical News Today - January 30th, 2021
- Human physiomimetic model integrating microphysiological systems of the gut, liver, and brain for studies of neurodegenerative diseases - Science... - January 30th, 2021
- Elevian Targets Aging to Solve Humanity's Toughest Diseases - BioSpace - January 30th, 2021
- Propanc Biopharma Appoints Belen Toledo to Evaluate Impact of Proenzyme Therapy on Tumor Microenvironment - Business Wire - January 30th, 2021
- Global Stem Cell Reconstructive Market Detailed analysis of current Industry figures with forecasts growth by 2028 | Top Players; Osiris... - January 25th, 2021
- Cell Separation Technologies Market to Reach $28.76 Bn, Globally, by 2027 at 15.4% CAGR, Says Allied Market Research - PRNewswire - January 25th, 2021
- Stem Cell Therapy Market to Witness Increase in Revenues by 2025 NeighborWebSJ - NeighborWebSJ - January 25th, 2021
- Hemostemix Announces the Bread Contract with the Department of Foreign Affairs, Trade & Development Canada - BioSpace - January 23rd, 2021
- Comprehensive Report on Stem Cell Banking Market 2021 | Trends, Growth Demand, Opportunities & Forecast To 2027 |Cordlife, Cryo-Cell... - January 23rd, 2021
- Regenerative Medicine Market Size Worth $23.57 Bn By 2027; High demand for 3D bioprinting of tissues and organs to better understand their mechanism... - January 22nd, 2021
- BrainStorm Announces the Publication of Preclinical Data Highlighting the Potential of a NurOwn Derived Exosome-Based Treatment for COVID-19 ARDS -... - January 22nd, 2021
- Regenerative medicine is advancing health care in diverse ways - Hometown Focus - January 22nd, 2021
- Gene Pathway Linked to Development of Schizophrenia - Psychiatric Times - January 22nd, 2021
- Humanigen Announces the Addition of BARDA and Expansion of CRADA with the US Government to Develop Lenzilumab for COVID-19 - BioSpace - January 22nd, 2021
- Cell Sorting Market Size to Reach USD 805.1 Million By 2027 | Expanding Biotechnology And Pharmaceutical Industries will be the Major Factor Driving... - January 22nd, 2021
- BrainStorm's Covid-19 ARDS treatment improves lung function in study - Clinical Trials Arena - January 22nd, 2021
- Impact of Covid-19 on Automated Cell Culture Market Influencing the Industry Development and Forecast | BD, Tecan Trading, Sartorius, TAP Biosystems,... - January 22nd, 2021
- Global Live Cell Imaging Market Size is Expected to reach USD 3529.26 Million by 2025 and Registeri - PharmiWeb.com - January 22nd, 2021
- [Full text] Identification and Targeting of ThomsenFriedenreich and IL1RAP | OTT - Dove Medical Press - January 22nd, 2021
- New Genetic Disorder Discovered That Affects Brain and Craniofacial Skeleton - Technology Networks - January 22nd, 2021
- Parent Project Muscular Dystrophy Invests $1 Million in Satellos Bioscience to Support New Regenerative Medicine Technology - PRNewswire - January 22nd, 2021
- Stem cells on the ballot - Science Magazine - January 14th, 2021
- 2021 Startups to Watch: Ronawk's T-Blocks stack the future of stem cell research in an Olathe lab - Startland News - January 14th, 2021
- Towards a Cure: Carleton Research Team Working on Stem Cell Therapy to Reverse Type 1 Diabetes - Carleton Newsroom - January 14th, 2021
- Stem Cell Assay Market | Know the aspects that will serve as game-changers for the market - BioSpace - January 14th, 2021