Development of a NOx chemistry module for EDMS/AEDT to predict NO2 concentrations, R. Miake-Lye, S. Herndon, M. Kenney, ACRP, National Academy of Sciences, 2017.
Revisiting global fossil fuel and biofuel emissions of ethane, Z. A. Tzompa-Sosa, E. Mahleu, B. Franco, C. A. Keller, A. J. Turner, D. Helmig, A. Fried, D. Richter, P. Welbring, J. Walega, T. L. Yacovitch, S. C. Herndon, D. R. Blake, F. Hase, J. W. Hannigan, S. Conway, K. Strong, M. Schnelder, E. V. Fischer,J. Geophys. Atmos,, 122, 2493-2512, 2017.
Dynamics of canopy stomatal conductance, transpiration, and evaporation in a temperate decidious forest, validated by carbonyl sulfide uptake, R. Wehr, R. Commane, J. Munger, J. B. McManus, D. Nelson, M. Zahniser, S. Saleska, S. Wofsy, Biogeosciences,14, 389-401, 2017.
Interannual variability of ammonia concentrations over the United States: sources and implications, L. D. Schiferl, C. L. Heald, M. Van Damme, L. Clarisse, C. Clerbaux, P. Coheur, J. B. Nowak, J. A. Neuman, S. C. Herndon, J. R. Roscioli, S. J. Ellerman, Atmos. Chem. Phys., 16, 12305-12328, 2016.
Using airborne technology to quantify and apportion emissions of CH4 and NH3 from feedlots, J. M. Hacker, D. Chen, M. Bai, C. Ewenz, W. Junkermann, W. Lieff, B. McManus, B. Neininger, J. Sun, T. Coates, T. Denmead, T. Flesch, S. McGinn, J. Hill, Animal Production Science, 56, 190-203, 2016.
Exhaust emissions from in-use general aviation aircraft, T. I. Yacovitch, Z. Yu, S. C. Herndon, R. Miake-Lye, D. Liscinsky, W. B. Knighton, M. Kenney, C. Schoonard, P. Pringle, Airport Cooperative Research Program, 2016.
Continuous and high-precision atmospheric concentration measurements of COS, CO2, CO and H2O using a quantum cascade laser specrometer (QCLS), L. M. J. Kooijmans, N. A. M. Uitslag, M. S. Zahniser, D. D. Nelson, S. A. Montzka, H. Chen, Amos. Meas. Tech., 9, 5293-5314, 2016.
Characterization of ammonia, methane, and nitrous oxide emissions from concentrated animal feeding operations in northeastern colorado, S. J. Eilerman, J. Peischl, J. A. Neuman, T. B. Ryerson, K. C. Aikin, M. W. Holloway, M. A. Zondlo, L. M. Golston, D. Pan, C. Floerchinger, S. Herndon, Env. Sci. & Technol., 50, 10885-10903, 2016.
Impacts of the Denver Cyclone on regional air quality and aerosol formation in the Colorado Front Range during FRAPPE 2014, K. T. Vu, J. H. Dingle, R. Bahreini, P. J. Reddy, E. C. Apel, T. L. Campos, J. P. DiGangi, G. S. Diskin, A. Freid, S. C. Herndon, A. J. Hills, R. S. Hornbrook, G. Huey, L. Kaser, D. D. Montzka, J. B. Nowak, S. E. Pusede, D. Richter, J. R. Roscioli, G. W. Sachse, S. Shertz, M. Stell, D. Tanner, G. S. Tyndall, J. Walega, P. Weibring, A. J. Weinheimer, G. Pfister, F. Flocke, Atmos. Chem. Phys., 16, 12039-12058, 2016.
Seasonal and diurnal variation in CO fluxes from an agricultural bioenergy crop, M. Pihlatie, U. Rannik, S. Haapanala, O. Peltola, N. Shurpali, P. J. Martikainen, S. Lind, N. Hyvonen, P. Virkajarvi, M. Zahniser, I. Mammarella, Biogeosciences, 13, 5471-5485, 2016.
Surface-atmosphere exchange of ammonia over peatland using QCL-based eddy-covariance measurements and inferential modeling, U. Zoll, C. Brummer, F. Shcrader, C. Ammann, A. Ibrom, C. R. Flechard, D. D. Nelson, M. Zahniser, W. L. Kutsh, Atmos. Chem. Phys. 16, 11283-11299, 2016.
Aerosol optical extinction during the Front Range Air Pollution and Photochemistry Experiment (FRAPPE) 2014 summertime field campaign, Colorado, USA, J. H. Dingle, K. Vu, R. Bahreini, E. C. Apel, T. L. Campos, F. FLocke, A. Fried, S. Herndon, A. J. Hills, R. S. Hornbrook, G. Huey, L. Kaser, D. D. Montzka, J. B. Nowak, M. Reeves, D. Richter, J. R. Roscioli, S. Shertz, M. Stell, D. Tanner, G. Tyndall, J. Walega, P. Weibring, A. Weinheimer, Atmos. Chem. Phys., 16, 11207-11217, 2016.
Direct and indirect measurements and modeling of methane emissions in Indianapolis, Indiana, B. K. Lamb, M. Cambaliza, K. J. Davis, S. L. Edburg, T. W. Ferrara, C. Floerchinger, A. M. Heimburger, S. Herndon, T. Lauvaux, T. Lavoie, D. R. Lyon, N. Miles, K. R. Prasad, S. Richardson, J. R. Roscioli, O. E. Salmon, P. B. Shepson, B. H. Stirm, J. Whetstone, Environ. Sci. Technol, 16, 8910-7, 2016.
Seasonality of temperate forest photosynthesis and daytime respiration, R. Wehr, J.W. Munger, J. B. McManus, D. D. Nelson, M. S. Zahniser, E. A. Davidson, S. C. Wofsy, S. R. Saleska, Nature Letter, 534, 680-683, 2016.
Dynamics of Ammonia Volatilisation Measured by Eddy Covariance During Slurry Spreading in North Italy, Rossana Monica Ferrara, Marco Carozzi, Paul Di Tommasi, David D. Nelson, Gerardo Fratini, Teresa Bertolini, Vincenzo Magliulo, Marco Acutis, Gianfranco Rana, Agriculture, Ecosystems & Environment, 219, 1-13, 2016.
The Development and Evaluation of Airborne in Situ N2O and CH4 Sampling Using a Quantum Cascade Laser Absorption Spectrometer (QCLAS) J. R. Pitt, M. LeBreton, G. Allen, C. J. Percival, M. W. Gallagher, S. J.-B. Bauguitte, S. J. O'Shea, J. B. A. Muller, M. S. Zahniser, J. Pyle, P. I. Palmer, Atmos. Meas. Tech., 9, 63-77, 2016.
Reconciling Divergent Estimates of Oil and Gas Methane Emissions, Daniel Zavala-Araizaa, David R. Lyona, Ramn A. Alvareza, Kenneth J. Davisb, Robert Harrissa, Scott C. Herndon, Anna Kariond, Eric Adam Kortf, Brian K. Lambg, Xin Lanh, Anthony J. Marchesei, Stephen W. Pacalaj, Allen L. Robinsonk, Paul B. Shepsonl, Colm Sweeneyd, Robert Talboth, Amy Townsend-Smallm, Tara I. Yacovitchc, Daniel J. Zimmerlei, Steven P. Hamburg, PNAS, 112, 1559715602, 2015.
Air Pollutant Mapping with a Mobile Laboratory During the BEE-TEX Field Study, Tara I. Yacovitch1, Scott C. Herndon, Joseph R. Roscioli1, Cody Floerchinger,W. Berk Knighton, Charles E. Kolb, Supplementary Issue: Ambient Air Quality (B), Environmental Health Insights, 9, 7-13, 2015.
New Approaches to Measuring Sticky Molecules: Improvement of Instrumental Response Times Using Active Passivation, J. R. Roscioli, M. S. Zahniser, D. D. Nelson, S. C. Herndon, C. E. Kolb, J. Phys. Chem. A, (Web): June 24, 2015.
Seasonal fluxes of carbonyl sulfide in a midlatitude forest, R. Commanea, L. K. Meredith, I. T. Baker, J. A. Berry, J. W. Munger, S. A. Montzka, P. H. Templer, S. M. Juice, M. S. Zahniser, S. C. Wofsy, PNAS, 112, 14162-14167, 2015.
Recent progress in laser-based trace gas instruments: performance and noise analysis, J. B. McManus, M. S. Zahniser, D. D. Nelson, J. H. Shorter, S. C. Herndon, D. Jervis, M. Agnese, R. McGovern, T. I. Yacovitch, J. R.Roscioli, Appl. Phys. B: Lasers Opt., 119, 203-218, 2015.
Methane Emissions from United States Natural Gas Gathering and Processing, A. J. Marchese, T. L. Vaughn, D. J. Zimmerle, D. M. Martinez, L. L. Williams, A. L. Robinson, A. L. Mitchell, R. Subramanian, D. S. Tkacik, J. R. Roscioli, S. C. Herndon, Environ. Sci. Technol., 49, 10718-10727, 2015.
Methane emissions from natural gas infrastructure and use in the urban region of Boston, Massachusetts, K. McKain, A. Down, S. M. Raciti, J. Budney, L. R. Hutyra, C. Floerchinger, S. C. Herndon, T. Nehrkorn, M. S. Zahniser, R. B. Jackson, N. Phillips, S. C. Wofsy PNAS, 112, 1941-1946, 2015.
Meteorology, Air Quality, and Health in London: The ClearfLo Project, S. I. Bohnenstengel, S. E. Belcher, A. Aiken, J. D. Allan, G. Allen, A. Bacak, T. J. Bannan, J. F. Barlow, D. C. S. Beddows, W. J. Bloss, A. M. Booth, C. Chemel, O. Coceal, C. F. Di Marco, M. K. Dubey, K. H. Faloon, Z. L. Fleming, M. Furger, J. K. Gietl, R. R. Graves, D. C. Green, C. S. B. Grimmond, C. H. Halios, J. F. Hamilton, R. M. Harrison, M. R. Heal, D. E. Heard, C. Helfter, S. C. Herndon, R. E. Holmes, J. R. Hopkins, A. M. Jones, F. J. Kelly, S. Kotthaus, B. Langford, J. D. Lee, R. J. Leigh, A. C. Lewis, R. T. Lidster, F. D. Lopez-Hilfiker, J. B. McQuaid, C. Mohr, P. S. Monks, E. Nemitz, N. L. Ng, C. J. Percival, A. S. H. Prvt, H. M. A. Ricketts, R. Sokhi, D. Stone, J. A. Thornton, A. H. Tremper, A. C. Valach, S. Visser, L. K. Whalley, L. R. Williams, L. Xu, D. E. Young, P. Zotter, Bull. Amer. Meteor. Soc., 96, 779804, 2015.
Constructing a Spatially Resolved Methane Emission Inventory for the Barnett Shale Region, D. R. Lyon, D. Zavala-Araiza, R. A. Alvarez, R. Harriss, V. Palacios, X. Lan, R. Talbot, T. Lavoie, P. Shepson, T. I. Yacovitch, S. C. Herndon, A. J. Marchese, D. Zimmerle, A. L. Robinson, S. P. Hamburg, Environ. Sci. Technol., 49, 81478157, 2015.
Mobile Laboratory Observations of Methane Emissions in the Barnett Shale Region, T. I. Yacovitch, S. C. Herndon, G. Ptron, J. Kofler, D. Lyon, M. S. Zahniser, C. E. Kolb, Environ. Sci. Technol., 49, 78897895, 2015.
Airborne Ethane Observations in the Barnett Shale: Quantification of Ethane Flux and Attribution of Methane Emissions, M. L. Smith, E. A. Kort, A. Karion, C. Sweeney, S. C. Herndon, T. I. Yacovitch, Environ. Sci. Technol., 49, 81588166, 2015.
Aircraft-Based Estimate of Total Methane Emissions from the Barnett Shale Region, A. Karion, C. Sweeney, E. A. Kort, P. B. Shepson, A. Brewer, M. Cambaliza, S. A. Conley, K. Davis, A. Deng, M. Hardesty, S. C. Herndon, T. Lauvaux, T. Lavoie, D. Lyon, T. Newberger, G. Ptron, C. Rella, M. Smith, S. Wolter, T. I. Yacovitch, P. Tans, Environ. Sci. Technol., 49, 81248131, 2015.
Aircraft-Based Measurements of Point Source Methane Emissions in the Barnett Shale Basin, T. N. Lavoie, P. B. Shepson, M. O. L. Cambaliza, B. H. Stirm, A. Karion, C. Sweeney, T. I. Yacovitch, S. C. Herndon, X. Lan, D. Lyon, Environ. Sci. Technol., 49, 79047913, 2015.
Atmospheric Emission Characterization of Marcellus Shale Natural Gas Development Sites, J. D. Goetz, C. Floerchinger, E. C. Fortner, J. Wormhoudt, P. Massoli, W. B. Knighton, S. C. Herndon, C. E. Kolb, E. Knipping, S. L. Shaw, P. F. DeCarlo, Environ. Sci. Technol., 49, 70127020, 2015.
Vehicle emissions of radical precursors and related species observed in the 2009 SHARP campaign, J. Wormhoudt, E. C. Wood, W. B. Knighton, C. E. Kolb, S. C. Herndon, E. P. Olague, J. Air Waste Manage. Assoc., 65, 699-706, 2015.
Airborne in situ vertical profiling of HDO/H216O in the subtropical troposphere during the MUSICA remote sensing validation campaign, C. Dyroff, S. Sanati, E. Christner, A. Zahn, M. Balzer, H. Bouquet, J. B. McManus, Y. Gonzlez-Ramos, M. Schneider, Atmos. Meas. Tech. Discuss., 8, 121155, 2015.
Design and performance of a dual-laser instrument for multiple isotopologues of carbon dioxide and water, J. B. McManus, D. D. Nelson, M. S. Zahniser, Opt. Express, 23, 6569-6586, 2015.
Intercomparison of fast response commercial gas analysers for nitrous oxide flux measurements under field conditions, . Rannik, S. Haapanala, N. J. Shurpali, I. Mammarella, S. Lind, N. Hyvnen, O. Peltola, M. Zahniser, P. J. Martikainen, T. Vesala, Biogeosciences, 12, 415-431, 2015.
Development and field testing of a rapid and ultra-stable atmospheric carbon dioxide spectrometer, B. Xiang, D. D. Nelson, J. B. McManus, M. S. Zahniser, R. A. Wehr, S. C. Wofsy, Atmos. Meas. Tech., 7, 4445-4453, 2014.
Feasibility and Potential Utility of Multicomponent Exhaled Breath Analysis for Predicting Development of Radiation Pneumonitis after Stereotactic Ablative Radiotherapy, J. M. Mor, N. C.W. Eclov, M. P. Chung, J. F. Wynne, J. H. Shorter, D. D. Nelson, A. L. Hanlon, R. Burmeister, P. Banos, P. G. Maxim, B. W. Jr Loo, M. Diehn, J. Thorac. Oncol., 9, 957-964, 2014.
Demonstration of an Ethane Spectrometer for Methane Source Identification, T. I. Yacovitch, S. C. Herndon, J. R. Roscioli, C. Floerchinger, R. M. McGovern, M. Agnese, G. Ptron, J. Kofler, C. Sweeney, A. Karion, S. A. Conley, E. A. Kort, L. Nhle, M. Fischer, L. Hildebrandt, J. Koeth, J. B. McManus, D. D. Nelson, M. S. Zahniser, C. E. Kolb, Environ. Sci. Technol., 48, 8028-8034, 2014.
Sources and sinks of carbonyl sulfide in an agricultural field in the Southern Great Plains, K. Maseyk, J. A. Berry, D. Billesbach, J. E. Campbell, M. S. Torn, M. Zahniser, U. Seibt, PNAS, 111, 9064-9069, 2014.
Measurement of a doubly substituted methane isotopologue, 13CH3D, by tunable infrared laser direct absorption spectroscopy, S. Ono, D. T. Wang, D. S. Gruen, B. S. Lollar, M. S. Zahniser, B. J. McManus, D. D. Nelson, Anal. Chem., 86, 64876494, 2014.
Greenhouse gas budget (CO2, CH4 and N2O) of intensively managed grassland following restoration, L. Merbold, W. Eugster, J. Stieger, M. Zahniser, D. Nelson, N. Buchmann, Global Change Biol., 20, 19131928, 2014.
Simulation of semi-explicit mechanisms of SOA formation from glyoxal in a 3-D model, C. Knote, A. Hodzic, J. L. Jimenez, R. Volkamer, J. J. Orlando, S. Baidar, J. Brioude, J. Fast, D. R. Gentner, A. H. Goldstein, P. L. Hayes, W. B. Knighton, H. Oetjen, A. Setyan, H. Stark, R. Thalman, G. Tyndall, R. Washenfelder, E. Waxman, Q. Zhang, Atmos. Chem. Phys., 14, 6213-6239, 2014.
Evaluation of the airborne quantum cascade laser spectrometer (QCLS) measurements of the carbon and greenhouse gas suite CO2, CH4, N2O, and CO during the CalNex and HIPPO campaigns, G. W. Santoni, B. C. Daube, E. A. Kort, R. Jimnez, S. Park, J. V. Pittman, E. Gottlieb, B. Xiang, M. S. Zahniser, D. D. Nelson, J. B. McManus, J. Peischl, T. B. Ryerson, J. S. Holloway, A. E. Andrews, C. Sweeney, B. Hall, E. J. Hintsa, F. L. Moore, J. W. Elkins, D. F. Hurst, B. B. Stephens, J. Bent, and S. C. Wofsy, Atmos. Meas. Tech., 7, 1509-1526, 2014.
Measurement of a doubly substituted methane isotopologue, 13CH3D, by tunable infrared laser direct absorption spectroscopy, S. Ono, D. T. Wang, D. S. Gruen, B. S. Lollar, M. S. Zahniser, B. J. McManus, D. D. Nelson, Anal.Chem, (Web): June 4, 2014.
Intercomparison of field measurements of nitrous acid (HONO) during the SHARP campaign, J. P. Pinto, J. Dibb, B. H. Lee, B. Rappenglck, E. C. Wood, M. Levy, R.-Y. Zhang, B. Lefer, X.-R. Ren, J. Stutz, C. Tsai, L. Ackermann, J. Golovko, S. C. Herndon, M. Oakes, Q.-Y. Meng, J. W. Munger, M. Zahniser,J. Zheng, J. Geophys. Res. Atmos., 119, 55835601, DOI: 10.1002/2013JD020287, 2014.
Development of a Spectroscopic Technique for Continuous Online Monitoring of Oxygen and Site-Specific Nitrogen Isotopic Composition of Atmospheric Nitrous Oxide, E. Harris, D. D. Nelson, W. Olszewski, M. Zahniser, K. E. Potter, B. J. McManus, A. Whitehill, R. G. Prinn, S. Ono, Anal. Chem., 86, 17261734, 2014.
Urban measurements of atmospheric nitrous acid: A caveat on the interpretation of the HONO photostationary state, B. H. Lee, E. C. Wood, S. C. Herndon, B. L. Lefer, W. T. Luke, W. H. Brune, D. D. Nelson, M. S. Zahniser, J. W. Munger, J. Geophys. Res. Atmos., 118, 12,27412,281, doi:10.1002/2013JD020341 2013.
Carbonyl sulfide in the planetary boundary layer: Coastal and continental influences, R. Commane, S. C. Herndon, M. S. Zahniser, B. M. Lerner, J. B. McManus, J. W. Munger, D. D. Nelson, S. C. Wofsy, JGR, Atmos. 118, Issue 14, 80018009, DOI:10.1002/jgrd.5058, 2013.
Measurements of methane emissions at natural gas production sites in the United States, D. T. Allen, V. M. Torres, J. Thomas, D. W. Sullivan, M. Harrison, A. Hendler, S. C. Herndon, C. E. Kolb, M. P. Fraser, A. D. Hill, B. K. Lamb, J. Miskimins, R. F. Sawyer, J. H. Seinfeld, PNAS, 110, 17768-17773, 2013.
Contribution of Nitrated Phenols to Wood Burning Brown Carbon Light Absorption in Detling, United Kingdom during Winter Time, C. Mohr, F. D. Lopez-Hilfiker, P. Zotter, A. S. H. Prvt, L. Xu, N. L. Ng, S. C. Herndon, L. R. Williams, J. P. Franklin, M. S. Zahniser, D. R. Worsnop, W. B. Knighton, A. C. Aiken, K. J. Gorkowski, M. K. Dubey, J. D. Allan, J. A. Thornton, Environ. Sci. Technol., 47, 63166324, 2013.
Long-term eddy covariance measurements of the isotopic composition of the ecosystematmosphere exchange of CO2 in a temperate forest, R. Wehr, J. W. Munger, D. D. Nelson, J. B. McManus, M. S. Zahniser, S. C. Wofsy, S. R. Saleska, Agric. For. Meteorol., 181, 69-84, 2013.
Online measurements of the emissions of intermediate-volatility and semi-volatile organic compounds from aircraft, E. S. Cross, J. F. Hunter, A. J. Carrasquillo, J. P. Franklin, S. C. Herndon, J. T. Jayne, D. R. Worsnop, R. C. Miake-Lye, and J. H. Kroll, Atmos. Chem. Phys., 13, 7845-7858, 2013.
Towards a stable and absolute atmospheric carbon dioxide instrument using spectroscopic null method, B. Xiang, D. D. Nelson, J. B. McManus, M. S. Zahniser, S. C. Wofsy, Atmos. Meas. Meas. Tech., 6, 1611-1621, 2013.
Selective measurements of NO, NO2 and NOy in the free troposphere using quantum cascade laser spectroscopy, B. Tuzson, K. Zeyer, M. Steinbacher, J. B. McManus, D. D. Nelson, M. S. Zahniser, L. Emmenegger, Atmos. Meas. Tech. Discuss., 5, 89698993, 2012.
Detecting fugitive emissions of 1,3-butadiene and styrene from a petrochemical facility: An application of a mobile laboratory and a modified proton transfer reaction mass spectrometer, W. B. Knighton, S. C. Herndon, E. C. Wood, E. C. Fortner, T. B. Onasch, J. Wormhoudt, C. E. Kolb, B. H. Lee, M. Zavala, L. Molina, M. Jones, Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, 51, 1267412684, 2012.
Direct measurement of volatile organic compound emissions from industrial flares using real-time online techniques: Proton transfer reaction mass spectrometry and tunable infrared laser differential absorption spectroscopy, W. B. Knighton, S. C. Herndon, J. F. Franklin, E. C. Wood, J. Wormhoudt, W. Brooks, E. C. Fortner, D. T. Allen, Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, 51, 1267412684, 2012.
Industrial flare performance at low flow conditions. 1. Study overview, V. M. Torres, S. Herndon, Z. Kodesh, D. T. Allen, Ind. Eng. Chem. Res., 51, 12559-12568, 2012.
Industrial flare performance at low flow conditions. 2. Steam- and air-assisted flares, V. M. Torres, S. Herndon, D. T. Allen, Ind. Eng. Chem. Res., 51, 12569-12576, 2012.
Application of the carbon balance method to flare emissions characteristics, S. C. Herndon, D. D. Nelson, Jr., E. C. Wood, W. B. Knighton, C. E. Kolb, Z. Kodesh, V. M. Torres, D. T. Allen, Ind. Eng. Chem. Res., 51, 12577-12585, 2012.
Emissions of nitrogen oxides from flares operating at low flow conditions, V. M. Torres, S. Herndon, E. Wood, F. M. Al-Fadhli, D. T. Allen, Ind. Eng. Chem. Res., 51, 12600-12605, 2012.
Effective line strengths of trans-nitrous acid near 1275 cm-1 and cis-nitrous acid at 1660 cm-1 , B. H. Lee, E. C. Wood, J. Wormhoudt, J. H. Shorter, M. S. Zahniser, J. W. Munger, J. Quant. Spectrosc. Radiat. Transfer, 113, 1905-1912, 2012.
Mass fluxes and isofluxes of methane (CH4) at a New Hampshire fen measured by a continuous wave quantum cascade laser spectrometer. G. W. Santoni, B. H. Lee, J. P. Goodrich, R. K. Varner, P. M. Crill, J. Barry McManus, D. D. Nelson, M. S. Zahniser, S. C. Wolfsy, JGR 117, D10301, doi:10.1029/2011JD016960, 15pp., 2012.
Modelled and measured concentrations of peroxy radicals and nitrate radical in the US Gulf Coast region during TexAQS 2006, R. Sommariva, T. S. Bates, D. Bon, D. M. Brookes, J. A. de Gouw, S. C. Herndon, W. C. Kuster, B. M. Lerner, P. S. Monks, H. D. Osthoff, A. E. Parker, J. M. Roberts, S. C. Tucker, C. Warneke, E. J. Williams, M. S. Zahniser, S. S. Brown, J. Atmos. Chem. 68, 331-362, 2012.
Primary and secondary sources of formaldehyde in urban atmospheres: Houston Texas region, D. D. Parrish, T. B. Ryerson, J. Mellqvist, J. Johansson, A. Fried, D. Richter, J. G. Walega, R. A. Washenfelder, J. A. de Gouw, J. Peischl, K. C. Aikin, S. A. McKeen, G. J. Frost, F. C. Fehsenfeld, S. C. Herndon, Atmos. Chem. Phys. 12, 3273-3288, 2012.
Establishing Policy Relevant Background (PRB) Ozone Concentrations in the United States, E. C. McDonald-Buller, D. T Allen, N. Brown, D. J. Jacob, D. Jaffe, C. E. Kolb, A. S. Lefohn, S. Oltmans, D. D. Parrish, G. Yarwood, L. Zhang, Environ. Sci. Tech. 45, 9484-9497, 2011.
Measurements of nitrous acid in commercial aircraft exhaust at the alternative aviation fuel experiment, B. H. Lee, G. W. Santoni, E. C. Wood, S. C. Herndon, R. C. Miake-Lye, M. S. Zahniser, S. C. Wofsy, J. W. Munger, Environ. Sci. Tech. 45, 7648-7651, 2011.
Monomer, clusters, liquid: an integrated spectroscopic study of methanol condensation, H. Laksmono, S.Tanimura, H. C. Allen, G. Wilemski, M. S. Zahniser, J. H. Shorter, D. D. Nelson, J. B. McManus, B. E. Wyslouzil, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys., 13, 5855-5871, 2011.
Measurements of volatile organic compounds at a suburban ground site (T1) in Mexico City during the MILAGRO 2006 campaign: measurement comparison, emission ratios, and source attribution, D. M. Bon, I. M. Ulbrich, J. A. de Gouw, C. Warneke, W. C. Kuster, M. L. Alexander, A. Baker, A. J. Beyersdorf, D. Blake, R. Fall, J. L. Jimenez, S. C. Herndon, L. G. Huey, W. B. Knighton, J. Ortega, S. Springston, O. Vargas, Atmos. Chem. Phys., 11, 2399-2421, 2011.
Ozone production in remote oceanic and industrial areas derived from ship based measurements of peroxy radicals TexAQS 2006, R. Sommariva, S. S. Brown, J. M. Roberts, D. M. Brookes, A. E. Parker, P. S. Monke, T. S. Bates, D. Bon, J. A. De Gouw, G. .J. Frost, J. B. Gilman, P. D. Goldan, S. C. Herndon, W. C. Kuster, B. M. Lerner, H. D. Osthuff, S. C. Tucker, C. Warneke, E. J. Williams, M. S. Zahniser, Atmos. Chem. Phys., 11, 2471-2485, 2011.
Dual quantum cascade laser trace gas instrument with astigmatic Herriott cell at high pass number, J. B. McManus, M. S. Zahniser, D. D. Nelson, Appl. Opt., 50, A74-A84, 2011.
Investigation of the correlation between odd oxygen and secondary organic aerosol in Mexico City and Houston, E. C. Wood, M. R. Canagaratna, S. C. Herndon, T. B. Onasch, C. E. Kolb, D. R. Worsnop, J. H. Kroll, W. B. Knighton, R. Seil, M. Zavala, L. T. Molina, P. F. DeCarlo, J. L. Jimenez, A. J. Weinheimer, D. J. Knapp, B. T. Jobson, J. Stutz, W. C. Kuster, and E. J. Williams, Atmos. Chem. Phys 10, 8947-8968, 2010.
Application of quantum cascade lasers to high-precision atmospheric trace gas measurements, J. B. McManus, M. S. Zahniser, D. D. Nelson Jr., J. H. Shorter, S. Herndon, E. Wood, F. Wehr, Opt. Eng. 49, 111124, 2010.
Gas turbine engine emissions - Part I: Volatile organic compounds and nitrogen oxides, M. T. Timko, S. C. Herndon, E. C. Wood, T. B. Onasch, M. J. Northway, J. T. Jayne, M. R. Canagaratna, R. C. Miake-Lye, W. B. Knighton, J. Eng. Gas Turb. Power, 132, 06154 (14 pages), 2010.
Gas turbine engine emissions - Part II: Chemical properties of particulate matter, M. T. Timko, T. B. Onasch, M. J. Northway, J. T. Jayne, M. R. Canagaratna, S. C. Herndon, E. C. Wood, R. C. Miake-Lye, W. B. Knighton, J. Eng. Gas Turb. Power, 132, 061505 (15 pages), 2010.
Application of positive matrix factorization to on-road measurements for source apportionment of diesel- and gasoline-powered vehicle emissions in Mexico City, D. A. Thornhill, A. E. Williams, T. B. Onasch, E. Wood, S. C. Herndon, C. E. Kolb, W. B. Knighton, M. Zavala, L. T. Molina, L. C. Marr, Atmos. Chem. Phys. 10, 3629-3644, 2010.
Characterizing a quantum cascade tunable infrared laser differential absorption spectrometer (QC-TILDAS) for measurements of atmospheric ammonia, R. A. Ellis, J. G. Murphy, E. Pattey, R. van Haarlem, J. M. O'Brien, S. C. Herndon, Atmos. Meas. Tech. 3, 397-406, 2010.
Multicomponent breath analysis with infrared absorption using room-temperature quantum cascade lasers, J. H. Shorter, D. D. Nelson, J. Barry McManus, M. S. Zahniser, D. K. Milton, IEEE Sensors J., 10, 76-84, 2010.
Quantum cascade lasers in chemical physics, R. F. Curl, F. Capasso, C. Gmachl, A. A. Kosterev, B. McManus, R. Lewicki, M. Pusharsky, G. Wysocki, F. K. Tittel, Chem. Phys. Lett. 487, 1-18, 2010.
Long-term continuous sampling of 12CO2, 13CO2 and 12C18O16O in ambient air with a quantum cascade laser spectrometer, J. B. McManus, D. D. Nelson, M. S. Zahniser, Isot. Environ. Health Stu. 46, 49-63, 2010.
Adaptation of a proton transfer reaction mass spectrometer instrument to employ NO+ as reagent ion for the detection of 1,3-butadiene in the ambient atmosphere, W. B. Knighton, E. C. Fortner, S. C. Herndon, E. C. Wood, R. C. Miake-Lye, Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 23, 3301-3308, 2009.
Hit from both sides: tracking industrial and volcanic plumes in Mexico City with surface measurements and OMI SO2 retrievals during the MILAGRO field campaign, B.deFoy, N.A.Krotkov, N.Bei, S.C.Herndon, L.G.Huey, A.-P.Martnez, L.G.Ruiz-Surez, E.C.Wood, M.Zavala, L.T.Molina, Atmos. Chem. Phys. 9, 9599-9617, 2009.
High precision measurements of atmospheric concentrations and plant exchange rates of carbonyl sulfide using mid-IR quantum cascade laser, K. Stimler, D. Nelson, D. Yakir, Glob. Change Biol. 16, 2496-2503, 2010.
HCN detection with a proton transfer reaction mass spectrometer, W. B. Knighton, E. C. Fortner, A. J. Midley, A. A. Viggiano, S. C. Herndon, E. C. Wood, C. E. Kolb, Int. J. Mass. Spectrom. 283, 112-121, 2009.
Emissions of NOx SO2, CO, and HCHO from commercail marine shipping during Texas Air Quality Study (TEXAQS) 2006, E. J. Williams, B. M. Lerner, P. C. Herndon, M. S. Zahniser, JGR, 114, D21306, doi:10.1029/2009JD012094, 2009.
Measurements of volatile organic compounds during the 2006 TexAQS/GoMACCS campaign: Industrial influences, regional characteristics, and diurnal dependencies of the OH reactivity, J. B. Gilman, W. C. Kuster, P. D. Goldan, S. C. Herndon, M. S. Zahniser, S. C. Tucker, W. A. Brewer, B. M. Lerner, E. J. Williams, R. A. Harley, F. C. Fehsenfeld, C. Warneke, J. A. de Gouw, JGR, 114, D00F06, doi:10.1029/2008JD011525, 2009.
Aircraft hydrocarbon emissions at Oakland International Airport, S. C. Herndon, E. C. Wood, M. J. Northway, R. Miake-Lye, L. Thornhill, A. Beyersdorf, B. E. Anderson, R. Dowlin, W. Dodds, W. B. Knighton, Environ. Sci. Technol., 43, 1730-1736, 2009.
Comparison of emissions from on-road sources using a mobile laboratory under various driving and operational sampling modes, M.Zavala, S.C.Herndon, E.C.Wood, J.T.Jayne, D.D.Nelson, A.M.Trimborn, E.Dunlea, W.B.Knighton, A.Mendoza, D.T.Allen, C.E.Kolb, M.J.Molina, and L.T.Molina, Atmos. Chem. Phys.,9,1-14,2009.
ACRP Report 7: Aircraft and Airport-Related Hazardous Air Pollutants: Research Needs and Analysis, E. Wood, S. Herndon, R. C. Miake-Lye, D. Nelson, M. Seeley, 65p. (2008). Airport Cooperative Research Program, Transportation Research Board, Washington, DC
Correlation of secondary organic aerosol with odd oxygen in Mexico City, S. C. Herndon, T. B. Onasch, E. C. Wood, J. H. Kroll, M. R. Canagaratna, J. T. Jayne, M. A. Zavala, W. B. Knighton, C. Mazzoleni, M. K. Dubey, I. M. Ulbrich, J. L. Jimenez, R. Seila, J. A. de Gouw, B. de Foy, J. Fast, L. T. Molina, C. E. Kolb, doi:10.1029/2008GL034058, 2008.
Spatial and temporal variability of particulate polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in Mexico City, D. A. Thornhill, B. de Foy, S. C. Herndon, T. B. Onasch, E. C. Wood, M. Zavala, L. T. Molina, J. S. Gaffney, N. A. Marley, L. C. Marr1, Atmos. Chem. Phys., 8, 3093-3105, 2008.
High precision and continuous field measurements of 13C and 18O in carbon dioxide with a cryogen-free QCLAS, B. Tuzson, J. Mohn, M. J. Zeeman, R. A. Werner, W. Eugster, M. S. Zahniser, D. D. Nelson, J. B. McManus, L. Emmenegger, Appl. Phys. B, DOI: 10.1007/s00340-008-3085-4, 2008.
Pulsed quantum cascade laser instrument with compact design for rapid, high sensitivity measurements of trace gases in air, J. B. McManus, J. H. Shorter, D. D. Nelson, M. S. Zahniser, D. E. Glenn, R. M. McGovern, Appl. Phys. B., 92, 387-392, 2008.
Development of negative-ion proton-transfer chemical-ionization mass spectrometry (NI-PT-CIMS) for the measurement of gas-phase organic acids in the atmosphere, P. Veres, J. M. Roberts, C. Warneke, D. Welsh-Bon, M. Zahniser, S. Herndon, R. Fall, J. de Gouw, Int. J. Mass Spectrom., 274, 48-55, 2008.
New method for isotopic ratio measurements of atmospheric carbon dioxide using a 4.3 m pulsed quantum cascade laser, D. D. Nelson, J. B. McManus, S. C. Herndon, M. S. Zahniser, B. Tuzson, L. Emmenegger, Appl. Phys. B, 90, 301-310, 2008. Special Issue: 6th International Conference on tunable laser spectroscopy.
Quantum cascade laser based spectrometer for in situ stable carbon dioxide isotope measurements, B. Tuzson, M. J. Zeeman, M. S. Zahniser, L. Emmenegger, Infrared Physics & Technology, 51, (1), 198-206, 2008.
Suitability of quantum cascade laser spectroscopy for CH4 and N2O eddy covariance flux measurements, P. S. Kroon, A. Hensen, H. J. J. Jonker, M. S. Zahniser, W. H. van't Veen, A. T. Vermeulen, Biogeosciences, 4, Special issue, 715-728, 2007.
Laboratory evaluation of an aldehyde scrubber system specifically for the detection of acrolein, W. B. Knighton, S. C. Herndon, J. H. Shorter, R. C. Miake-Lye, M. S. Zahniser, K. Akiyama, A. Shimono, K. Kitasaka, H. Shimajiri, K. Sugihara, J. Air & Waste Manage. Assoc. 57,, 1370-1378, 2007.
Tunable diode laser absorption spectroscopy study of CH3CH2OD/D2O binary condensation in a supersonic Laval nozzle, S. Tanimura, B. E. Wyslouzil, M. S. Zahniser, J. H. Shorter, D. D. Nelson, J. B. McManus, J. Chem.Phys. 127, 034305 (13), 2007.
Towards realization of reactive gas amount of substance standards through spectroscopic measurements, P. M. Chu, D. D. Nelson, Jr., M. S. Zahniser, J. B. McManus, Q. Shi, J. C. Travis, IEEE T. Instrum. Meas., 56, 305-308, 2007.
Evaluation of nitrogen dioxide chemiluminescence monitors in a polluted urban environment, E. J. Dunlea, S. C. Herndon, D. D. Nelson, R. M. Volkamer, F. San Martini, P. M. Sheehy, M. S. Zahniser, J. H. Shorter, J. C. Wormhoudt, B. K. Lamb, E. J. Allwine, J. S. Gaffney, N. A. Marley, M. Grutter, C. Marquez, S. Blanco, B. Cardenas, A. Retama, C. R. Ramos Villegas, C. E. Kolb, L. T. Molina1, M. J. Molina, Atmos. Chem. Phys., 7, 26912704, 2007.
Airborne measurements of HCHO and HCOOH during the New England Air Quality Study 2004 using a pulsed quantum cascade laser spectrometer, S.C. Herndon, M.S. Zahniser, D.D. Nelson Jr., J. Shorter, J.B. McManus, R. Jimnez, C. Warneke, J.A. DeGouw, J. Geophys. Res., 112, D10S03, doi:10.1029/2006JD007600, 2007.
- Reported stem cell treatment could give hope to Michael Schumacher - Stuff.co.nz - September 18th, 2019
- USC researchers untangle cellular reprogramming to help treat diseases - USC News - September 18th, 2019
- India- Cell Counting Market Size is Estimated to Value $10679.7 Million By 2025: Grand View Research, Inc - MENAFN.COM - September 18th, 2019
- CyTOF Inventors Receive Prestigious Science and Technology Award from the Human Proteome Organization (HUPO) - Yahoo Finance - September 18th, 2019
- Genome-editing shows potential for treating HIV in patient - BioNews - September 18th, 2019
- New technology developed to screen for Huntington's treatments - Drug Target Review - September 18th, 2019
- Device can produce synthetic human embryo-like parts - Washington Times - September 18th, 2019
- Global Advanced Wound Care Markets to 2024: Emerging Technologies such as Crab Shell Bandages, Bacteriophages, Platelets, and Stem Cell Therapies are... - September 18th, 2019
- Growth of the Global Cord Blood Stem Cell Market Driven by Improvements in Product Design - Business Broker - September 18th, 2019
- Couple give embryos, 'hope' to UM in fight against rare disease - The Detroit News - September 18th, 2019
- Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell Market Estimated to be Driven by Innovation and Industrialization - Wolf Mirror - September 18th, 2019
- Research: By exploiting a feature of the immune system, researchers open the door for stem cell transplants to repair the brain - Tdnews - September 18th, 2019
- Study Of Stem Cell Cartilage Regeneration Market And Also Elements For Its Future Growth 2026 - Coherent Magazine - September 18th, 2019
- Attorney General trying to intimidate witness testifying about live fetal hearts: lawyers - Lifesite - September 18th, 2019
- Global Stem Cell Therapy Market Expects an Extensive Growth in ROI of USD 4759.27 Million By 2024 - News Hours Today - September 18th, 2019
- Demand for Stem Cell-Derived Cells Market Driven by Shifting Consumer Perceptions and Growing Awareness - My Health Reporter - September 18th, 2019
- Major Players of Serum-Free Media Market By Type: protein expression media, stem cell media, hybridoma media, primary cell media, insect cell media -... - September 18th, 2019
- Cancer Stem Cell Market Insights on Upcoming Trends 2025 - Spaceflight News - September 18th, 2019
- X4 Pharmaceuticals Appoints Renato Skerlj, Ph.D. as Senior Vice President of Research and Development - Business Wire - September 18th, 2019
- Pathogenic Escherichia coli | Nature Reviews Microbiology - May 27th, 2019
- Pathways to Stem Cell Science | Pluripotent Stem Cell ... - May 14th, 2019
- What are the unique properties of stem cells - answers.com - May 2nd, 2019
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma in Dogs and Cats - Vet360 - May 2nd, 2019
- Pathways to Stem Cell Science | Intro to Stem Cell Systems - April 6th, 2019
- Perception of Depth by Michael Kalloniatis and Charles Luu ... - March 18th, 2019
- Why does my DAB signal disappear so quickly? - March 10th, 2019
- Anyone have objective data on the effectiveness of the ... - February 9th, 2019
- Learn Zone - VetCompass - Royal Veterinary College, RVC - February 9th, 2019
- Retinitis Pigmentosa - The Foundation Fighting Blindness - February 6th, 2019
- Everything You Need To Know About The Bionic Eye - The ... - February 6th, 2019
- Menstrual cycle - Wikipedia - February 2nd, 2019
- Barnesville.com - January 28th, 2019
- Cigarette lighter using rechargeable AA batteries ... - January 28th, 2019
- YNS Cosmeceutical Skincare - Top Skin Care Products - January 28th, 2019
- Best Bourbon. Rankings of Best Bourbon - Bourbon Reviews - January 28th, 2019
- Practical Statistics for Medical Research (Chapman & Hall ... - December 21st, 2018
- A Rare Side Effects of Stem Cell Therapy: A Case Study - October 11th, 2018
- Interstellar Trade - Atomic Rockets - October 11th, 2018
- Stem Cell Research | The Center for Bioethics & Human Dignity - September 29th, 2018
- Stem Cell Research | NWABR.ORG - September 29th, 2018
- Stem Cell Research Program Grants portal.ct.gov | Stem ... - September 29th, 2018
- What is Stem Cell Research? (with pictures) - wisegeek.com - August 23rd, 2018
- Pros And Cons Of Stem Cell Research - Popular Issues - June 21st, 2018
- Stem Cell Basics II. | stemcells.nih.gov - June 21st, 2018
- CReM Honored for Sharing Stem Cell Lines - BU Today - September 8th, 2017
- Researchers Turn Skin Cells into Motor Neurons Without Using Stem Cells - Futurism - September 8th, 2017
- Transformative technology: Encapsulated human cells to ... - Medical Xpress - September 8th, 2017
- Stem Cell Factor Tied to Reduced Risk of Cardiac Events, Death - Anti Aging News - September 8th, 2017
- Italian scientists welcome surprise 400 million boost for basic research - Science Magazine - September 8th, 2017
- This New, Cutting-Edge Treatment Could Be the End of Baldness - Reader's Digest - September 6th, 2017
- Zika Virus Could One Day Help Treat A Deadly Form Of Brain Cancer - HuffPost - September 6th, 2017
- Curved substrates restrict spreading and induce differentiation of stem cells - Phys.Org - September 6th, 2017
- UCSD Researchers Win $18 Million Grant to Fund B-Cell Cancers Clinical Trial - Times of San Diego - September 5th, 2017
- UNMC research traces glaucoma, often associated with aging, to earliest days of development - Omaha World-Herald - September 3rd, 2017
- Landmark stem cell paper questioned - BioEdge - September 3rd, 2017
- Dr Con Man: the rise and fall of a celebrity scientist who fooled almost everyone - The Guardian - September 1st, 2017
- FDA Should Tread Carefully with Stem Cell Regulation - Pain News Network - September 1st, 2017
- Brainstorm Health: Hospitals and Harvey, VR Dementia Research, Stem Cell 'Bad Actors' - Fortune - August 30th, 2017
- Bone Marrow Protein May Be Target for Improving Stem Cell ... - Penn: Office of University Communications - August 30th, 2017
- RNA discoveries could improve stem cell research - Phys.Org - August 30th, 2017
- Stem cell research could double avo production - Fruitnet - August 25th, 2017
- Stem Cell Treatment for Children With Spina Bifida Helps Dogs First ... - UC Davis - August 25th, 2017
- Human stem cell defenses activated by irradiation, study finds - Phys.Org - August 25th, 2017
- For Immune System Stem Cell Studies, Mice Aren't Enough - Science 2.0 - August 23rd, 2017
- North Carolina Advances in Stem Cell Therapy for Lung Diseases Could Lead to Clinical Trial Soon - Lung Disease News - August 23rd, 2017
- Vitamin C Regulates Stem Cell Function - Technology Networks - August 23rd, 2017
- Belize Biochemist's Groundbreaking Stem Cell Research - Channel 7 Daily News - August 22nd, 2017
- Scientists discover vitamin C regulates stem cell function, curbs leukemia development - Medical Xpress - August 22nd, 2017
- Stem cell technique could reverse a major type of infertility - New Scientist - August 17th, 2017
- UCLA scientists identify a new way to activate stem cells to make hair grow - UCLA Newsroom - August 17th, 2017
- Deval Patrick's 10-year, $1B life sciences plan bears fruit in Mass. - The Recorder - August 17th, 2017
- Stem cell agency eyes survival options - Capitol Weekly - August 17th, 2017
- Blood cancer: High doses of vitamin C could encourage stem cells to die - Express.co.uk - August 17th, 2017
- High school student gets an early start in stem cell research at USC - USC News - August 2nd, 2017
- Hypothalamic Stem Cells Could Provide New Insights Into Aging - Futurism - August 1st, 2017
- Stem cell brain implants could 'slow ageing and extend life', study shows - The Guardian - July 30th, 2017
- Q&A: Regulating Stem Cell Therapy - MedPage Today - July 30th, 2017
- UCI stem cell therapy attacks cancer by targeting unique tissue stiffness - UCI News - July 30th, 2017
- Cancer stem cells target of new grant to UCSD scientists - The San Diego Union-Tribune - July 30th, 2017
- UCI researchers use stem cells as cancer-seeking missiles - 89.3 KPCC - July 30th, 2017