The doctors affiliated with National Stem Cell Centers in Dallas, TX specialize in harvesting tissue and having the cells processed at our registered tissue processing lab.
The physicians follow compliant protocols where the tissue is not manipulated and there is no tissue or cell expansion.
We also do not use enzymes as per FDA guidelines.
Stem cell procedures hold great potential for the management of joint pain, arthritis, hair loss, cosmetic and other disorders as well as auto-immune, renal, and neurological disorders.
There are various types of stem cells, particularly as they pertain to potential procedures, including umbilical cord cells, adipose (fat-derived), amniotic cells, placenta, bone marrow, exosomes, and others.
The physician will go over your options during your complimentary consultation.
Dr. Baker is a general surgeon by training and a native of Northeast Texas.
His general surgery training makes him uniquely qualified as an excellent stem cell physician.
After graduating from the University of Arkansas with the highest honors,
Dr. Baker attended the University of Texas Medical School at Houston where he was awarded the prestigious Parents and Alumni Scholarship.
During medical school, Dr. Baker was selected to participate in the competitive summer research program and remained active in research throughout medical school.
Following medical school and research commitments, Dr. Baker moved to Phoenix, Arizona where he began his surgical education. It was in the Scottsdale area that Dr. Baker began to hone his artistic eye for body sculpting. Dr. Baker also garnered broad experience in regenerative medicine around this time as aesthetic improvement and restorative complementary medicine techniques often go hand in hand.
In the six years since Dr. Baker has treated thousands of cosmetic patients and a near equal quantity of functional medicine patients. He strives to remain on the cutting edge through continued education and a meticulous attention to detail for all of his patients with a willingness to think outside the box and look for options that traditional medicine might otherwise not consider.
Dr. Thiele is a General Surgeon with five years of training in general surgery.
He is a Diplomate of the American Board of Management Wound which has helped hone his hair transplant techniques including FUT, graft harvesting, recipient site making, anesthesia, pain management and wound healing.
He has worked as a Physician at the East Texas Medical Center and Mother Francis Hospital in Tyler, and served as a Physician with VOHRA Would Physicians, TeleHealth, Murdock & Applegate Recovery.
He attended medical school at the University of Texas in Galveston and trained at Mercer University in Georgia and Charleston Area Medical Center in W. Virginia.
Dr. Thiele performs the FUT as well as FUE procedures at MAXIM Hair Restoration in Houston and Dallas, Texas.
Dr. Smith is Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon in Dallas, Texas.
He specializes in all types of aesthetic surgery for the face and performs stem cell procedures.
Dr. Smith received his undergraduate degree from Baylor University. He began his medical education at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas where he received his MD degree.
Dr. Smith completed his internship in general surgery followed by a residency and specialization in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas, including Parkland Hospital System.
Dr. Smith was then chosen for a highly specialized Fellowship in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery sponsored by the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at the University of California, Los Angeles. During his fellowship at UCLA, his entire experience focused on cosmetic and reconstructive surgery of the face, head, and neck.
He received his training in stem cell therapy with Dr. David Mayer at National Stem Cell Centers in New York City.
Schedule your complimentary stem cell therapy consultation today with one of our affiliated physicians in Dallas, Texas, by calling (972) 865-8810 or submit the Contact Form on this page.
This location serves Dallas, Fort Worth, Arlington, Euless-Bedford-Hurst, Plano, and surrounding areas.
Phone: (972) 865-8810
Address: 8111 LBJ Freeway, Suite 655 Dallas, TX 75251
See the original post here:
Stem Cell Therapy in Dallas, TX | National Stem Cell Centers
- Novel Cell Sorting and Separation Markets, 2030 - Yahoo Finance - October 7th, 2019
- Platelet BioGenesis Receives Contract Worth Up to $56 Million from the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA) to Develop Human... - October 7th, 2019
- Researchers identify molecular process that could accelerate recovery from nerve injuries - UCLA Newsroom - October 7th, 2019
- A Therapeutic Counterblow to Traumatic Brain Injury - Technology Networks - October 7th, 2019
- American Cancer Society research breakfast highlights Colorado innovations changing the face of cancer care - The Know - October 7th, 2019
- UW Medicine receives $50 million donation to start brain institute - Lewiston Morning Tribune - October 5th, 2019
- UW Medicine receives $50 million donation to start institute to study addiction, Alzheimer's and more - The Daily World - October 5th, 2019
- American CryoStem Expands Investigator Team with Sub-Investigators for Post Concussive Syndrome IND - Yahoo Finance - October 5th, 2019
- UW Medicine receives $50 million donation to start brain institute that will study addiction, Alzheimers and other brain disorders - Seattle Times - October 3rd, 2019
- Tenaya Therapeutics bags $92M to develop triple threat for heart disease - FierceBiotech - October 3rd, 2019
- Opinion: Primate research is cruel, expensive, unnecessary and happening here - OregonLive.com - October 3rd, 2019
- Giving a Speed Boost to Nerve Regrowth - Technology Networks - October 3rd, 2019
- Walking in His Shoes - Curetoday.com - October 3rd, 2019
- Into the Future With CAR-T Cell Therapy - Curetoday.com - October 3rd, 2019
- American CryoStem Expands Investigator Team with Sub-Investigators for Post Concussive Syndrome IND - GuruFocus.com - October 3rd, 2019
- Oncternal Therapeutics Announces Opening of Phase 1b Expansion Cohort of Clinical Trial of Cirmtuzumab in Combination with Ibrutinib in Patients with... - October 3rd, 2019
- Skin-Cells-Turned-to-Heart-Cells Help Unravel Genetic Underpinnings of Cardiac Function - UC San Diego Health - October 1st, 2019
- AIVITA Biomedical to Present at Meeting on the Mesa and Other Investor, Oncology and Regenerative Medicine Conferences in October - PRNewswire - October 1st, 2019
- 3 Houston innovators to know this week - InnovationMap - October 1st, 2019
- Cord Stem Cell banking Market is Growing at a CAGR of 22.4% by Market Share and Growth with Top Key Players: National Cord Blood Program, Vita 34,... - September 24th, 2019
- How Cells Maintain Their Identity - Technology Networks - September 24th, 2019
- Mayo Clinic Q&A: Bone marrow transplants save lives more donors are needed - TribLIVE - September 24th, 2019
- After 'Hail Mary,' Leukemia Patient is in Remission With Help of Donor - Dana-Farber Cancer Institute - September 24th, 2019
- September Is Pediatric Cancer Awareness Month - Newswise - September 24th, 2019
- Guest view: Editors untimely death shines light on rare, incurable disease amyloidosis - Stockton Record - September 24th, 2019
- Steve Hunt's untimely death shines light on rare, incurable disease - VVdailypress.com - September 24th, 2019
- How to Get the Most from Stem Cell Therapy - Medical Center - September 16th, 2019
- Stem Cell Rejuvenation Center > About Us - September 16th, 2019
- Stem Cell Therapy Atlanta Home - Southern Stem Cell Institute - May 21st, 2019
- Dr. Bermans's Stem Cell Therapy - Mark Berman MD - May 17th, 2019
- Stem Cell Therapy | Lighthouse Medical Center ... - April 25th, 2019
- Braselton Georgia Stem Cell Therapy - Revive Medical Center - April 25th, 2019
- The Spine Center: Stem Cell | Charles Theofilis, M.D. - March 9th, 2019
- Stem Cell Therapy in Dallas, TX - atlasmedicalcenter.com - March 1st, 2019
- Innovative Medical Center: Stem Cell Clinic, Chiropractic ... - February 20th, 2019
- Stem Cells - The Hastings Center - January 29th, 2019
- Stem Cell Therapy Specialist - Columbia, MO: Renova ... - January 4th, 2019
- Stem Cell Therapy Kennewick Medical Center - December 29th, 2018
- Umbilical Stem Cell Hino Medical Center - December 7th, 2018
- Stem Cells Doctors at StemCells21 Medical Center | Adult ... - November 13th, 2018
- Stem Cell Therapy - Fresno, CA: Innovative Medical Center - November 8th, 2018
- Oregon Regenerative Stem Cell Medical Center: Regenerative ... - October 7th, 2018
- Stem Cell Therapy - Genesis Medical Center - October 3rd, 2018
- Stem Cell Therapy in Dallas, TX | Atlas Medical Center - September 6th, 2018
- Stem Cell Research Hino Medical Center - August 20th, 2018
- Stem Cell Therapy - Revive Medical Center - July 27th, 2018
- Stem Cell Medical Centers - Global Stemcell Therapy - July 25th, 2018
- Atlas Medical Center Provides Stem Cell Therapy for Knee ... - July 25th, 2018
- Stem Cell Therapy - Cendant Stem Cell Center - Denver ... - July 22nd, 2018
- Regenexx Overview - Health Link Medical Center - July 14th, 2018
- Stem Cell Therapy in Mexico - Official Treatment Center - July 11th, 2018
- Stem Cells Medical Center - StemCells21 in Bangkok - July 7th, 2018
- Regenerative Stem Cell Therapy Specialist - Zanesville, OH ... - July 7th, 2018
- Stem Cell Therapy And Regenerative Medicine : Midwest ... - July 5th, 2018
- Del Prado Stem Cell Center - Tijuana - July 4th, 2018
- Stem Cell Therapy | Life Health Medical Center | Salt Lake ... - July 1st, 2018
- Stem Cell Center Of NJ - New Jersey Stem Cell Therapy - October 6th, 2017
- Stem Cell Transplants | MD Anderson Cancer Center - September 24th, 2017
- Northern California Stem Cell Treatment Center in Redding, CA - September 22nd, 2017
- Researchers Hope Zika Virus Can Treat Deadly Brain Cancer - Healthline - September 8th, 2017
- 'Nanotransfection' Turns Animal Skin into Blood Vessels and Brain Cells - Medical Device and Diagnostics Industry - September 8th, 2017
- Dr. Pawel Muranski to Head New Cellular Immunotherapy Laboratory at NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University ... - Newswise (press release) - August 31st, 2017
- FDA announces first US gene therapy approval for cancer treatment - CNN - August 31st, 2017
- 'Reprogrammed' Stem Cells Fight Parkinson's Disease in Monkeys - Voice of America - August 31st, 2017
- CSL Behring pays $91M upfront for early stage gene therapy - BioPharma Dive - August 30th, 2017
- Frawley, Mindell/Brody, Calkins Awards Recognize 5 for Excellence - UB School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences News - August 30th, 2017
- FDA Cracks Down on 'Unscrupulous' Stem Cell Clinics - New York Times - August 29th, 2017
- Creative Medical Technology Holdings Achieves 100% Patient ... - Markets Insider - August 29th, 2017
- BACK IN ACTION: Stem Cell Knee Procedure Gets Middle Aged Athlete Back On Slopes, Court - SpaceCoastDaily.com - August 28th, 2017
- Bait and Switch - Stem Cell Treatments and Insurance ... - August 28th, 2017
- 2 patients contract Legionnaires' Disease at UW Medical Center - KING5.com - August 28th, 2017
- Twin Falls multiple sclerosis patients are traveling to get new treatment - Coeur d'Alene Press - August 28th, 2017
- As Blumen fights cancer, city creates awareness on stem cell donation - Times of India - August 27th, 2017
- Mayo, U develop 'robocop' stem cells to fight cancer - StarTribune.com - Minneapolis Star Tribune - August 20th, 2017
- Scientists Discover New Hair Growth Technique Using Stem Cells - TrendinTech - August 20th, 2017
- Could Newborn Heart Stem Cells Jump-Start Old Hearts? - Sioux City Journal - August 20th, 2017
- Linking seizures, heart health and sleeping sickness to bacteria and shape-shifting parasites in the mouth and gut - UB News Center - August 17th, 2017
- Vitamin C may encourage blood cancer stem cells to die - Medical Xpress - August 17th, 2017
- Young Patient With Autism Improves After Stem Cell Therapy Program - Digital Journal - August 17th, 2017
- Temple native's sickle cell case to be featured on Discovery program - Temple Daily Telegram - August 10th, 2017