The doctors affiliated with National Stem Cell Centers in Dallas, TX specialize in harvesting tissue and having the cells processed at our registered tissue processing lab.
The physicians follow compliant protocols where the tissue is not manipulated and there is no tissue or cell expansion.
We also do not use enzymes as per FDA guidelines.
Stem cell procedures hold great potential for the management of joint pain, arthritis, hair loss, cosmetic and other disorders as well as auto-immune, renal, and neurological disorders.
There are various types of stem cells, particularly as they pertain to potential procedures, including umbilical cord cells, adipose (fat-derived), amniotic cells, placenta, bone marrow, exosomes, and others.
The physician will go over your options during your complimentary consultation.
Dr. Baker is a general surgeon by training and a native of Northeast Texas.
His general surgery training makes him uniquely qualified as an excellent stem cell physician.
After graduating from the University of Arkansas with the highest honors,
Dr. Baker attended the University of Texas Medical School at Houston where he was awarded the prestigious Parents and Alumni Scholarship.
During medical school, Dr. Baker was selected to participate in the competitive summer research program and remained active in research throughout medical school.
Following medical school and research commitments, Dr. Baker moved to Phoenix, Arizona where he began his surgical education. It was in the Scottsdale area that Dr. Baker began to hone his artistic eye for body sculpting. Dr. Baker also garnered broad experience in regenerative medicine around this time as aesthetic improvement and restorative complementary medicine techniques often go hand in hand.
In the six years since Dr. Baker has treated thousands of cosmetic patients and a near equal quantity of functional medicine patients. He strives to remain on the cutting edge through continued education and a meticulous attention to detail for all of his patients with a willingness to think outside the box and look for options that traditional medicine might otherwise not consider.
Dr. Thiele is a General Surgeon with five years of training in general surgery.
He is a Diplomate of the American Board of Management Wound which has helped hone his hair transplant techniques including FUT, graft harvesting, recipient site making, anesthesia, pain management and wound healing.
He has worked as a Physician at the East Texas Medical Center and Mother Francis Hospital in Tyler, and served as a Physician with VOHRA Would Physicians, TeleHealth, Murdock & Applegate Recovery.
He attended medical school at the University of Texas in Galveston and trained at Mercer University in Georgia and Charleston Area Medical Center in W. Virginia.
Dr. Thiele performs the FUT as well as FUE procedures at MAXIM Hair Restoration in Houston and Dallas, Texas.
Dr. Smith is Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon in Dallas, Texas.
He specializes in all types of aesthetic surgery for the face and performs stem cell procedures.
Dr. Smith received his undergraduate degree from Baylor University. He began his medical education at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas where he received his MD degree.
Dr. Smith completed his internship in general surgery followed by a residency and specialization in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas, including Parkland Hospital System.
Dr. Smith was then chosen for a highly specialized Fellowship in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery sponsored by the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at the University of California, Los Angeles. During his fellowship at UCLA, his entire experience focused on cosmetic and reconstructive surgery of the face, head, and neck.
He received his training in stem cell therapy with Dr. David Mayer at National Stem Cell Centers in New York City.
Schedule your complimentary stem cell therapy consultation today with one of our affiliated physicians in Dallas, Texas, by calling (972) 865-8810 or submit the Contact Form on this page.
This location serves Dallas, Fort Worth, Arlington, Euless-Bedford-Hurst, Plano, and surrounding areas.
Phone: (972) 865-8810
Address: 8111 LBJ Freeway, Suite 655 Dallas, TX 75251
See the original post here:
Stem Cell Therapy in Dallas, TX | National Stem Cell Centers
- Quizartinib Added to Chemotherapy Demonstrates Superior Overall Survival Compared to Chemotherapy Alone in Adult Patients with Newly Diagnosed... - November 22nd, 2021
- Researcher awarded $12 million for a stem cell trial to improve outcomes of young blood cancer patients - Stanford Medical Center Report - November 8th, 2021
- Heart Tissue in a Dish Reveals New Links Between Neurodegeneration and Heart Disease - PRNewswire - November 8th, 2021
- Vaccines less effective at protecting against severe COVID-19 in immunocompromised adults - EurekAlert - November 8th, 2021
- Coherus BioSciences Announces CMS Has Extended Enhanced Medicare Reimbursement for UDENYCA in the 340B Hospital Setting Through Year-End 2022 -... - November 8th, 2021
- Precision BioSciences Announces Two Oral Presentations Highlighting Updated Interim Data from Lead PBCAR0191 CAR T Immunotherapy for Relapsed and... - November 8th, 2021
- All you need to know about the COVID boosters available in Somerset County - Daily American Online - November 8th, 2021
- Asia-Pacific Cell Therapy Market 2021-2028 - Opportunities in the Approval of Kymriah and Yescarta - PRNewswire - August 5th, 2021
- Fate Therapeutics Announces Treatment of First Patient in Landmark Phase 1 Clinical Trial of ... - The Bakersfield Californian - August 5th, 2021
- IDH1 Inhibitors, CAR T-Cell Therapy, and Third-Generation TKIs Refresh Relapsed/Refractory Leukemia Landscape - OncLive - August 5th, 2021
- Lenzilumab Treatment May Provide Enhanced Likelihood of Survival Without Ventilation in Hospitalized Black and African-American COVID-19 Patients -... - August 5th, 2021
- Is This Small-Cap Biotech a Buy After Its Second Approved Gene Therapy? - Motley Fool - August 5th, 2021
- Defining Cell Culture Lines and Media - The Scientist - August 5th, 2021
- Preimplantation Genetic Testing Demand to Grow by 9% CAGR Annually, through 2031 - BioSpace - August 5th, 2021
- Cell Therapy Global Market Report 2021: COVID-19 Growth and Change to 2030 - ResearchAndMarkets.com - Business Wire - July 7th, 2021
- A New Era For FDA Regulation Of Cell And Tissue Products - Law360 - July 7th, 2021
- UM School Of Medicine Researchers Receive NIH Avant Garde Award For Out-Of-Box, Innovative Concept To Cure HIV And Treat Co-Existing Addiction -... - July 7th, 2021
- Antengene Announces Acceptance of IND Application in China for the Phase II Clinical Trial of Single-Agent Selinexor for the Treatment of... - July 7th, 2021
- The Top Doctors in the Twin Cities, 2021 - Mpls.St.Paul Magazine - July 7th, 2021
- The stem cell market was valued at USD 14.7 billion in 2020, and it is expected - GlobeNewswire - June 8th, 2021
- Innovative Regenerative Medicine Therapies Safety Comes First - FDA.gov - June 8th, 2021
- Early Promise of AntiCLL-1 CAR T-Cell Therapy Reported in Pediatric AML - Cancer Network - June 8th, 2021
- Part 3: Moving Forward and Keeping Stem Cell Treatments Safe - MedShadow - June 8th, 2021
- In Some Heavily Pretreated Patients with R/R MM Ide-Cel Continues to Show Deep and Durable Responses - Targeted Oncology - June 8th, 2021
- Innovative research refines the treatment of patients with advanced cancers and the use of immunotherapy - Network News, Press Releases - Hackensack... - June 8th, 2021
- Mustang Bio to Host Key Opinion Leader Webinar on MB-106 CD20-Targeted CAR T for the Treatment of High-Risk B-Cell Non-Hodgkin Lymphomas and Chronic... - June 8th, 2021
- Karen Hasty Named Among 2021 Super Women In Business by Memphis Business Journal - UTHSC News - June 8th, 2021
- High Overall Response Rates Achieved With Cirmtuzumab/Ibrutinib in MCL and CLL - Targeted Oncology - June 8th, 2021
- New Data on KEYTRUDA (pembrolizumab) Plus LENVIMA (lenvatinib) Versus Sunitinib in First-Line Treatment for Patients With Advanced Renal Cell... - June 8th, 2021
- Chao family gifts to UCI Health for cancer care top $50 million - UCI News - June 8th, 2021
- Sorrento and Researchers at Karolinska Institutet Have Signed a Research Collaboration Agreement on iPSC-Derived Dimeric - GlobeNewswire - June 8th, 2021
- Responses to Tafasitamab/Lenalidomide in DLBCL Sustained at Three Years - Cancer Network - June 8th, 2021
- The regenerative medicine market size to grow at a CAGR of around 30% during the period - GlobeNewswire - June 8th, 2021
- 'Natural Killer Cells' and Other Promising Cancer Treatments - Barron's - April 18th, 2021
- Capturing the Pandemic Experience in Haiku Poetry - Duke Today - April 18th, 2021
- Chemotherapy for Prostate Cancer: When It's Used and What to Expect - Healthline - April 18th, 2021
- Signs that Chemo Is Working: How Effectiveness Is Measured and Defined - Healthline - April 18th, 2021
- Some experts fear next-generation Covid vaccines may be worse - STAT - April 18th, 2021
- How Long is Chemotherapy? What to Expect - Healthline - April 18th, 2021
- Regenerative Medicine - Stem Cell Therapy Little Rock - March 8th, 2021
- Center for Stem Cell Biology & Regenerative Medicine ... - March 8th, 2021
- Dynamic Stem Cell Therapy Offers Regenerative Medicine - Las Vegas Review-Journal - March 8th, 2021
- Anti-EGFR VHH-armed death receptor ligandengineered allogeneic stem cells have therapeutic efficacy in diverse brain metastatic breast cancers -... - March 8th, 2021
- Research Antibodies Market Size to Reach USD 5325.8 Million by 2027 | Increasing R&D Activities in the Fields of Oncology, Neurobiology, and Stem... - March 8th, 2021
- Microwave Processing Isolates Red Ginseng Compounds That Suppress Lung Cancer Metastasis - Genetic Engineering & Biotechnology News - March 8th, 2021
- Longeveron Expands Enrollment Criteria for its Phase 1 RECOVER Trial Evaluating Lomecel-B Infusion to Treat Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome due to... - March 8th, 2021
- Be The Match BioTherapies Announces Expansion of Multi-Year Strategic Alliance with Orchard Therapeutics to Support European Commercial Launch of... - March 8th, 2021
- Autologous Stem Cell and Non-Stem Cell Based Therapies Market 2021: Focuses at the key worldwide companies to Define, Describe and Analyses the sales... - March 8th, 2021
- Editing Reproduction: CRISPR and preventing heritable diseases, With Dr. Dietrich Egli and Dr. Sam Sternberg - Columbia University Irving Medical... - March 8th, 2021
- U. Cancer Center pilot projects: investigating cancer connections - The Brown Daily Herald - March 8th, 2021
- COVID-19 can kill heart muscle cells, interfere with contraction Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis - Washington University School... - March 8th, 2021
- Vaccinating by age groups is unfair, particularly to minorities, advisory panel tells CDC - USA TODAY - March 8th, 2021
- Winter Weather Impacting Blood and Platelet Donations - Milwaukee Community Journal - February 17th, 2021
- Joshua Shirk continues to fight the odds; mom says God placed people where they needed to be to help him - Keyser Mineral Daily News Tribune - February 17th, 2021
- Evotec and Medical Center Hamburg-Eppendorf Enter Partnership to Develop iPSC-Based Tissue Therapy for Heart Failure - GuruFocus.com - February 7th, 2021
- ProgenCell - Stem Cell Therapies offers an updated Stem Cell Therapy for Anti Aging Protocol - PR Web - January 30th, 2021
- Doctors urge immunocompromised to get COVID vaccine when it becomes available - KMTV - 3 News Now - January 30th, 2021
- Autologous Stem Cell and Non Stem Based therapies Market Share, Size 2021 Global Industry Future Trends, Growth, Strategies,, Segmentation, In-depth... - January 30th, 2021
- Studies Indicating T-Cells May Be Needed For Long-Term Protection From The SARS-Cov-2 Virus - PRNewswire - January 30th, 2021
- Researchers use patients' cells to test gene therapy for rare eye disease - National Institutes of Health - January 30th, 2021
- Two Gene Therapies Fix Fault in Sickle Cell Disease and -thalassemia - MD Magazine - January 30th, 2021
- If I Have Cancer, Dementia or MS, Should I Get the Covid Vaccine? - Kaiser Health News - January 30th, 2021
- L-MIND Trial Results Show CD19 Antibody Is Reasonable in R/R DLBCL - Targeted Oncology - January 30th, 2021
- Profile of T Cells, Broadly Neutralizing Antibodies, Anti-Viral Targets: COVID-19 Updates - Bio-IT World - January 30th, 2021
- HealthLynked's The Future of Healthcare Summit Brings Healthcare Experts and Technology Innovators from Around the World to Naples, Florida - WFMZ... - January 30th, 2021
- Tevogen Bio Secures Funding from Team of Doctors to Support Clinical Trials of Its Investigational Curative T Cell Therapy for COVID-19 - PRNewswire - January 25th, 2021
- Novel Treatment Leads to Dog's Recovery - The Bark - January 25th, 2021
- Identification and Targeting of ThomsenFriedenreich and IL1RAP | OTT - Dove Medical Press - January 25th, 2021
- Regenerative Medicine Market Size Worth $74831.35 Million With CAGR of 22.27% By 2024 | Segmented by Product Type, Top Manufacturers, By End-User... - January 25th, 2021
- Immunotherapy Inches Forward in Development of Myeloid Malignancies - OncLive - January 14th, 2021
- Cytovia Therapeutics Partners with National Cancer Institute to Develop Novel Gene-Edited, iPSC-Derived GPC3 CAR NK Cells for the Treatment of Solid... - January 14th, 2021
- Kaleido Biosciences Announces Positive Interim Results of Controlled Study of KB109 in Patients with Mild-to-Moderate COVID-19 - BioSpace - January 14th, 2021
- Doctors Make Medical Breakthrough In Treating Severe Cases Of COVID - CBS San Francisco - January 9th, 2021
- Mana joins the hectic fight against solid tumors with an 'off-the-shelf' candidate angling for an IND this year - Endpoints News - January 9th, 2021
- Versiti Blood Centers and Noodles & Company Serve Up Thanks to Blood Donors - PRNewswire - December 31st, 2020
- Global CAR-T Pipeline Insight Report 2020: Overview, Landscape, Therapeutic Assessment, Current Treatment Scenario and Emerging Therapies -... - December 31st, 2020
- 2020 health care year in review - Crain's Cleveland Business - December 31st, 2020
- The Top 10 FDA Oncology Drug Approvals of 2020 - Curetoday.com - December 31st, 2020
- Gut microbiota: How does it interact with the brain? - Medical News Today - December 31st, 2020
- Numerous Indian American STEM Researchers Named Fellows of American Association for the Advancement of Sciences - India West - December 31st, 2020