Clevers, H. The intestinal crypt, a prototype stem cell compartment. Cell 154, 274284 (2013).
Barker, N. et al. Identification of stem cells in small intestine and colon by marker gene Lgr5. Nature 449, 10031007 (2007).
Shyer, A. E., Huycke, T. R., Lee, C., Mahadevan, L. & Tabin, C. J. Bending gradients: how the intestinal stem cell gets its home. Cell 161, 569580 (2015).
Nigmatullina, L. et al. Id2 controls specification of Lgr5+ intestinal stem cell progenitors during gut development. EMBO J. 36, 869885 (2017).
Tetteh, P. W. et al. Replacement of lost Lgr5-positive stem cells through plasticity of their enterocyte-lineage daughters. Cell Stem Cell 18, 203213 (2016).
van Es, J. H. et al. Dll1+ secretory progenitor cells revert to stem cells upon crypt damage. Nat. Cell Biol. 14, 10991104 (2012).
Buczacki, S. J. et al. Intestinal label-retaining cells are secretory precursors expressing Lgr5. Nature 495, 6569 (2013).
Yui, S. et al. YAP/TAZ-dependent reprogramming of colonic epithelium links ECM remodeling to tissue regeneration. Cell Stem Cell 22, 3549 (2018).
Nusse, Y. M. et al. Parasitic helminths induce fetal-like reversion in the intestinal stem cell niche. Nature 559, 109113 (2018).
Guiu, J. & Jensen, K. B. From definitive endoderm to gut-a process of growth and maturation. Stem Cells Dev. 24, 19721983 (2015).
Sumigray, K. D., Terwilliger, M. & Lechler, T. Morphogenesis and compartmentalization of the intestinal crypt. Dev. Cell 45, 183197 (2018).
Mustata, R. C. et al. Identification of Lgr5-independent spheroid-generating progenitors of the mouse fetal intestinal epithelium. Cell Reports 5, 421432 (2013).
Moor, A. E. et al. Spatial reconstruction of single enterocytes uncovers broad zonation along the intestinal villus axis. Cell 175, 11561167 (2018).
Merlos-Suarez, A. et al. The intestinal stem cell signature identifies colorectal cancer stem cells and predicts disease relapse. Cell Stem Cell 8, 511524 (2011).
Shyer, A. E. et al. Villification: how the gut gets its villi. Science 342, 212218 (2013).
Walton, K. D. et al. Hedgehog-responsive mesenchymal clusters direct patterning and emergence of intestinal villi. Proc. Natl Acad. Sci. USA 109, 1581715822 (2012).
Itzkovitz, S., Blat, I. C., Jacks, T., Clevers, H. & van Oudenaarden, A. Optimality in the development of intestinal crypts. Cell 148, 608619 (2012).
Sato, T. et al. Single Lgr5 stem cells build cryptvillus structures in vitro without a mesenchymal niche. Nature 459, 262265 (2009).
Fordham, R. P. et al. Transplantation of expanded fetal intestinal progenitors contributes to colon regeneration after injury. Cell Stem Cell 13, 734744 (2013).
Yui, S. et al. Functional engraftment of colon epithelium expanded in vitro from a single adult Lgr5+ stem cell. Nat. Med. 18, 618623 (2012).
Ritsma, L. et al. Intestinal crypt homeostasis revealed at single-stem-cell level by in vivo live imaging. Nature 507, 362365 (2014).
Tian, H. et al. A reserve stem cell population in small intestine renders Lgr5-positive cells dispensable. Nature 478, 255259 (2011).
Chan, C. J., Heisenberg, C. P. & Hiiragi, T. Coordination of morphogenesis and cell-fate specification in development. Curr. Biol. 27, R1024R1035 (2017).
Hannan, N. R. et al. Generation of multipotent foregut stem cells from human pluripotent stem cells. Stem Cell Reports 1, 293306 (2013).
Spence, J. R. et al. Directed differentiation of human pluripotent stem cells into intestinal tissue in vitro. Nature 470, 105109 (2011).
Watson, C. L. et al. An in vivo model of human small intestine using pluripotent stem cells. Nat. Med. 20, 13101314 (2014).
Sun, X. et al. Directed differentiation of human embryonic stem cells into thymic epithelial progenitor-like cells reconstitutes the thymic microenvironment in vivo. Cell Stem Cell 13, 230236 (2013).
McCracken, K. W. et al. Modelling human development and disease in pluripotent stem-cell-derived gastric organoids. Nature 516, 400404 (2014).
Kroon, E. et al. Pancreatic endoderm derived from human embryonic stem cells generates glucose-responsive insulin-secreting cells in vivo. Nat. Biotechnol. 26, 443452 (2008).
Muzumdar, M. D., Tasic, B., Miyamichi, K., Li, L. & Luo, L. A global double-fluorescent Cre reporter mouse. Genesis 45, 593605 (2007).
Means, A. L., Xu, Y., Zhao, A., Ray, K. C. & Gu, G. A CK19CreERT knockin mouse line allows for conditional DNA recombination in epithelial cells in multiple endodermal organs. Genesis 46, 318323 (2008).
Snippert, H. J. et al. Intestinal crypt homeostasis results from neutral competition between symmetrically dividing Lgr5 stem cells. Cell 143, 134144 (2010).
el Marjou, F. et al. Tissue-specific and inducible Cre-mediated recombination in the gut epithelium. Genesis 39, 186193 (2004).
Madisen, L. et al. A robust and high-throughput Cre reporting and characterization system for the whole mouse brain. Nat. Neurosci. 13, 133140 (2010).
Walton, K. D. & Kolterud, A. Mouse fetal whole intestine culture system for ex vivo manipulation of signaling pathways and three-dimensional live imaging of villus development. J. Vis. Exp. 91, e51817 (2014).
Zheng, G. X. et al. Massively parallel digital transcriptional profiling of single cells. Nat. Commun. 8, 14049 (2017).
Fan, J. et al. Characterizing transcriptional heterogeneity through pathway and gene set overdispersion analysis. Nat. Methods 13, 241244 (2016).
Butler, A., Hoffman, P., Smibert, P., Papalexi, E. & Satija, R. Integrating single-cell transcriptomic data across different conditions, technologies, and species. Nat. Biotechnol. 36, 411420 (2018).
Read the original:
Tracing the origin of adult intestinal stem cells | Nature
- Religion briefs for Sept. 19 | Community - Petoskey News-Review - September 19th, 2019
- Joseph M. Sanzari Childrens Hospital and John Theurer Cancer Center Launch Clinical Trial Evaluating Gene Therapy for Severe Sickle Cell Disease in... - September 19th, 2019
- Engineering lymphatic vessels as a therapeutic to heal the heart - ND Newswire - September 19th, 2019
- SanBio Granted Regenerative Medicine Advanced Therapy Designation from the US FDA for SB623 for the Treatment of Chronic Neurological Motor Deficits... - September 19th, 2019
- Stem Cell Therapies Market by Top Key Players, Size, Subdivision & Market Dynamics Forces - NewsVarsity - September 19th, 2019
- Stem Cell Assay Market to Record an Exponential CAGR by 2025 - Wolf Mirror - September 19th, 2019
- Mesenchymal Stem Cells Market to Witness Heightened Revenue Growth in the Next Decade - NewsVarsity - September 19th, 2019
- Knotty Problem of Cell Reprogramming Solved - Technology Networks - September 19th, 2019
- Stem Cell Therapy Market Foraying into Emerging Economies 2017-2025 - Techdadz - September 19th, 2019
- Canine Stem Cell Therapy Market is expected to witness a CAGR of 4.2% during the forecast period 2017-2026 - Zebvo - September 19th, 2019
- Alzheimer's Disease Insight Report: Current Therapies, Drug Pipeline and Outlook - BioSpace - September 19th, 2019
- Partner Therapeutics Receives Orphan Drug Designation for Leukine (sargramostim) - Odessa American - September 19th, 2019
- Stem Cells Market Predicted to Surpass US$167.33 Bn By 2025 - TheSlapClap - September 19th, 2019
- Story of life: Seven wonders of biological research - The Irish Times - September 19th, 2019
- Cell Harvester Market Share, Growth by Top Company, Region, Applications, Drivers, Trends & Forecast to 2025 - Market Forecast - September 19th, 2019
- StemEnhance Ultra: The Best Stem Cell Supplement - May 12th, 2019
- Adult Stem Cell Therapy - regenocyte.com - April 28th, 2019
- Summary: What is an Adult Stem Cell? | Stem Cells Portal ... - April 28th, 2019
- Adult Stem Cell Therapy Is A Resounding Healing Success, So ... - March 21st, 2019
- FDA Wants to Shut Down Adult Stem Cell Therapy as its Healing ... - March 21st, 2019
- Past Years of Hype Notwithstanding, Adult Stem Cells Are Now ... - March 21st, 2019
- Stem Cells & David A. Prentice -- Adult Stem Cells Are Now ... - March 18th, 2019
- Adult stem cell therapies are coming to market - Jun. 16, 2009 - March 17th, 2019
- Adult Cardiac Stem Cells Don't Exist: Study | The Scientist ... - March 17th, 2019
- Adult Stem Cell Therapy for Osteoarthritis & Joint Injuries ... - March 17th, 2019
- David Lindsay: Adult Stem Cells Are Now The Gold Standard - March 17th, 2019
- Neural stem cell - Wikipedia - March 10th, 2019
- A few questions about stem cells? | Yahoo Answers - February 22nd, 2019
- What are adult stem cells? - StemExpress Donor Center - February 1st, 2019
- Adult Stem Cells // Center for Stem Cells and Regenerative ... - February 1st, 2019
- What is Adult Stem Cell Therapy? | Okyanos Center for ... - January 19th, 2019
- Conditions and Diseases Treated | Adult Stem Cell Therapy - December 12th, 2018
- 6 Pros and Cons of Adult Stem Cells | Green Garage - December 2nd, 2018
- Adult Stem Cells Show Anti-Aging Potential - genengnews.com - November 28th, 2018
- Induced pluripotent stem cell - Wikipedia - November 8th, 2018
- What Are The Similarities And Differences Between Embryonic ... - September 30th, 2018
- stem cell | Definition, Types, Uses, Research, & Facts ... - September 16th, 2018
- Fact Sheet: Adult Stem Cell Research and Transplants ... - September 16th, 2018
- Stem Cell Therapy and Stem Cell Injection Provider Finder ... - August 19th, 2018
- Understanding Adult and Embryonic Stem Cell Research - August 13th, 2018
- Types of Adult Stem Cells Stem Cell Institute StemCell ... - July 29th, 2018
- Difference between Adult and Embryonic Stem Cells - July 29th, 2018
- Stem Cells, Characteristics, Properties, Different ... - July 29th, 2018
- Adult Stem Cell Research Leaving Embryos Behind - CBS News - July 24th, 2018
- 5 Benefits to Using Adult Stem Cells in Cancer Research - July 5th, 2018
- Sources of Adult Stem Cells - Stem Cell Institute - July 5th, 2018
- Adult Stem Cell Therapy 101, MSCTC - July 5th, 2018
- What are Adult Stem Cells? | Adult Stem Cell Treatment - July 2nd, 2018
- Your Stem Cell Questions Answered - webmd.com - October 13th, 2017
- Adult Stem Cell Therapy in Cancer, MSCTC - KUMC - October 13th, 2017
- Adult Stem Cells in Greenville, SC - September 23rd, 2017
- How Adult Stem Cells Can Help Stop Pain and Reverse Aging - September 23rd, 2017
- 4. The Adult Stem Cell | stemcells.nih.gov - September 19th, 2017
- Researchers point way to improved stem cell transplantation therapies - Medical Xpress - September 8th, 2017
- Clarkson professor awarded $420000 grant to study development of intestinal stem cells using zebrafish vertebrate ... - North Country Now - September 8th, 2017
- FDA Grants Orphan Drug Status to Cellect's ApoGraft for Acute GvHD and Chronic GvHD - Markets Insider - September 6th, 2017
- Presto Therapeutics Recruits Top Names For Advisory Boards - Business Wire (press release) - September 6th, 2017
- Stem Cell Market Analysis 2022: Latest Trends, Top Manufactures and Business Opportunities - satPRnews (press release) - September 3rd, 2017
- Ethical Stem Cells Relieve Parkinson's in Monkeys - National Review - September 1st, 2017
- Are stems cells really the fountain of youth? - Star2.com - Star2.com - September 1st, 2017
- ORGANOID - Science Magazine - August 23rd, 2017
- The Adult Brain Can Regenerate Neurons in an Unexpected Area, Says New Study - ScienceAlert - August 22nd, 2017
- ASC Biosciences, Inc. to appear on the "Informed" series hosted by Rob Lowe - Markets Insider - August 22nd, 2017
- Want to live longer? Forever Labs wants to help, using your stem cells - Digital Trends - August 22nd, 2017
- Adult brain's fear HQ can grow new cells - Cosmos - August 16th, 2017
- Adult brains produce new cells in previously undiscovered area - Medical Xpress - August 16th, 2017
- Orphan Black is ending, but how far has human cloning come? - The Verge - August 13th, 2017
- Is stem cell injection the cure-all miracle? - Health24 - August 10th, 2017
- Advancells Announces Successful Reversal of Multiple Sclerosis Through Adult Stem Cell Therapy - New Kerala - August 4th, 2017
- Gene editing used to repair diseased genes in embryos - NHS Choices - August 3rd, 2017
- Stem Cells Offer New Solutions for Lung Disease - Miami's Community Newspapers - August 1st, 2017
- Hypothalamic Stem Cells Control Aging in Mice - Sci-News.com - July 31st, 2017
- Stem cells in brain located by scientists could help reverse ageing process - The Independent - July 30th, 2017
- Only as Old as the Brain's Stem Cells Feel - Genetic Engineering & Biotechnology News - July 30th, 2017
- Regenerative Medicine: The Future of Medicine is Here Miami's ... - Miami's Community Newspapers - July 13th, 2017
- Unanimous Advice To FDA: Approve Landmark CAR-T Cancer Therapy - Xconomy - July 13th, 2017
- Adult Stem Cells Save Woman Ravaged by Lupus, Now She Can be a Mom - LifeNews.com - July 3rd, 2017
- Scientists Turn Back the Clock on Adult Stem Cells Aging ... - July 3rd, 2017
- A*STAR scientists identify role of key stem cell factor in gastric cancer progression - Biotechin.Asia - July 3rd, 2017
- Adult Stem Cell Banking Information from Celltex Therapeutics - January 27th, 2017