Please upgrade your browser to view our full website.
Panorama Orthopedics & Spine Center has been a trusted provider of orthopedic care in metro Denver for more than 70 years. With more than 30 orthopedic surgeons, we are one of the largest and most specialized orthopedic groups in the United States and are known as a leader in orthopedic care. We offer highly trained surgeons and
specialists in sports medicine, spine, joint replacement, orthopedic trauma, foot and ankle, hand and wrist and non-operative pain management. We are committed to excellence in everything we do. Thats why patients of all ages from children to seniors trust Panorama Orthopedics to help them get them back to doing the things they love.
Have Questions? Contact Our Office Today! (303) 233-1223
They were committed to getting me back to my life.
Karen HoganPatient of Emery Pino, MSPT
At Panorama Orthopedics & Spine Center, we are excited to offer our patients an innovative approach to treating pain and healing. Regenerative medicine offers a natural way to boost your bodys healing power, helping you return to the activities you love. Through our Regenerative Medicine program, we offer both Stem Cell Therapy and Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy (PRP Therapy).
Both stem cells and plasma are derived from your own blood and can be processed in a lab to isolate and the cells. This concentrated preparation can then be injected back into the area of injury to help accelerate and augment the healing processes in the body.
These procedures are some of the newest treatments available today. They offer patients with a minimally invasive option to help relieve the pain of arthritis or injury and improve your function.
Panoramas highly qualified surgeons can use PRP therapy in the operating room following a repair or reconstructive surgery. It has been seen to aid in the healing of the surgical site and reduce recovery time.
Our regenerative medicine team consists of highly experienced medical doctors who are specialized in orthopedic pain management and physical medicine and rehabilitation.
Every person and every injury is different; there is no one-size-fits-all solution. Individuals with severe bone-on-bone arthritis or conditions that require a surgical repair may not be the right candidates for these innovative solutions. However, rest assured, Panoramas team of doctors includes orthopedic experts who specialize in every area of the body from the simplest injury to the most complex orthopedic reconstructions. At Panorama, you will get the answers you need to have confidence in your treatment decisions.
At Panorama Orthopedics & Spine Center, we are excited to offer our patients an innovative approach to treating pain. Stem cell therapy offers a natural way to boost your bodys healing power, helping you return to the activities you love. The process is simple, low risk and can improve your chances of recovering from an injury or condition or in some cases they can aid in the healing process fromsurgery.
Stem cells are the building and healing agents in your blood, bones, tissue and muscles that have been at work since you were born, helping you to physically grow into the person you are today.In stem cell therapy, our experienced doctors strategically position these powerful cells, in a concentrated form, where they are needed most where your body is hurting. Nature does the rest.
Ask us about this alternative today. Stem cell therapy might be the solution you have been seeking to help relieve your pain and improve your function, more quickly than you could do on your own.
Panoramas Commitment to Competitive Pricing for Stem Cell Therapy:
Panoramas commitment to provide the best care at the lowest cost, allows us to offer stem cell therapy an extremely low rates:
For your comfort and convenience, procedures are performed in our out-patient Golden Ridge Surgery Center in Golden.
Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy, also referred to widely as PRP therapy, is used to enhance and accelerate soft tissue healing. About 98% of the indications for treatment include injuries to the tendons or ligaments. It can be injected both in a clinic setting and in an operative setting as an adjunct to surgery, as a way to promote quicker healing. PRP can be injected into the spine or any joint such as the knee, hip, elbow, shoulder, wrist, fingers or thumb, ankles and toes.
Some of the common conditions that benefit from PRP therapy include:
Platelet Rich Plasma is a product of your own blood. Your blood contains red blood cells, white blood cells, plasma, and platelets. Platelets are best known for helping your blood clot. However, platelets also contain growth factors, which when injected into ligaments or tendons can aid in the healing of injuries.
The blood plasma contains the platelets and it is this material that is processed in our lab and spun down to extract the platelets that have the healing properties that can be used to inject into injured sites to help promote healing. Panorama physicians use x-ray or ultrasound guidance when providing PRP injections. Research has shown that without this guidance the actual site of injury is missed more than 5% of the time.
You may not feel an immediate difference after treatment because with PRP therapy the growth factors bind to the cell surface to signal growth. By signaling growth, growth factors and therefore platelet rich plasma helps to catalyze healing processes within the body. The healing may continuously increase for up to a year.
PRP Therapy is a procedure done in the office. The regenerative medicine team will meet with you to discuss your injury or pain and decide if PRP would be an effective treatment for you.
When you come in to the office for PRP therapy, you will have your blood drawn and sent to our lab. In the lab the blood is put into a centrifuge and spun down to separate the plasma and concentrate the platelets. We are able to analyze and test the final preparation so that we have the highest quality sample prepared for your injection. Once the actual PRP is prepared, the doctor will inject this preparation of your own cells back into the area of injury.
PRP therapy is designed to heal rather than cover symptoms, therefore unless re-injury occurs, the effects of the PRP therapy may last a lifetime. When the body has an extra boost to heal from the platelet rich plasma, the body heals quicker and areas of the body that could formerly not heal are prompted to heal.
How much does PRP Therapy cost?
Some insurance providers currently cover the cost of PRP therapy. For others this will be a self-pay procedure. At Panorama we offer the treatment at the best possible value to our patients with very competitive pricing:
Panorama has invested in a sophisticated biologics laboratory at the Golden Office. This lab is currently one of only a handful of labs around the country. This new, FDA approved laboratory is used for processing both Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) and Stem Cells. We utilize the newest technologies that were developed by Greyledge Technologies in Vail, Colorado.
Because we have our own lab, Panorama offers patients customized therapy, as each preparation is analyzed for platelets, red blood cells and white blood cells (among 27 parameters), and then reviewed by your physician prior to treatment.
This knowledge permits us to make adjustments based on our collective experience. No other system or technology allows for this kind of capability to personalize your treatment.
Collecting Outcomes Data
Having our own lab also allows us to process stem cells and PRP in a way that we can control the quality of the specimen and know exactly the amount of biologic that is in a specific preparation or sample. In addition to providing higher quality injections, it also leads us to the ability to measure and study outcomes for these new break-trough procedures. It is our goal to collect highly reliable outcome data and to share that date with patients in a way that is 100% transparent.
Panorama Orthopedics & Spine Center is a trusted leader in orthopedics. By speaking with one of our knowledgeable and experienced specialists, you will be able to learn about all of the options available to make you feel better. Stem cell therapy may be anoption to helpwithpain relief and help you reach your health goals.
Dr Karen Knight
The Stem Cell and PRP programs at Panorama Orthopedics are led byDr. Karen KnightTogether with her partner,Dr. Michael Hornerthey provide the full spectrum of stem cell therapy and PRP options that can be used to help treat arthritis, back pain and limited injuries affecting the muscles, joints, tendons or cartilage, particularly if those injuries are not healing quickly on their own or there is poor blood flow to the area. In many cases, stem cell therapy can give patients the relief they need and help them avoid surgery.
Dr Knight and Dr Horner are both dedicated to providing patients with the compassionate care needed to help improve function and reduce pain, without surgery. Stem cells also can be used for surgical patients to help reduce recovery time. Panoramas highly qualified surgeons can perform stem cell therapy at the end of almost any repair or reconstructive surgery. It is a promising treatment for patients who want to more fully and quickly recover postoperatively.
Every person and every injury is different; there is no one-size-fits-all solution. That is why Panoramas team of doctors includes orthopedic experts who specialize in a wide range of services, from pain management to regenerative medicine to outpatient surgery. At Panorama, you will get the answers you need to have confidence in your treatment decisions. If stem cell therapy is the tool that will work the best for you, we will make sure that you are in good hands.
Your body has an incredible capacity to heal, but sometimes it needs a boost.
Stem cell therapy is a minimally invasive procedure that generally takes an hour from start to finish. The procedure is not a surgery, but patients receive a sedative for comfort whileit is done at Panoramas surgery center in Golden, Colorado
After anesthesia is given through an IV, our experienced doctors draw the stem cells from the bone marrow in the pelvis. Those cells are then concentrated in a lab and injected at the site of the arthritis or injury.
Stem cell therapy is a low-risk procedure. Patients are asked not to do high-impact activities such as running and jumping for a short period of time following the treatment, but otherwise are able to go about their normal routines. The stem cells do the rest, going to work to help repair the damage that was caused either by wear and tear or through an injury.
After that, all that is needed is a band-aid and some rest while the stem cells adapt to the needs of their new environment.
We pride ourselves on providing personalized care to all of our patients. That starts with a full orthopedic evaluation with one of our doctors to assess your needs and evaluate your treatment options.
In addition to our pain management team, we also have specialists who focus on specific areas of the body including the spine, shoulder, hand, elbow, hip, knee, foot and ankle. Dont put your health on hold call to make an appointment today!
Kathleen Rouzier is a certified Physician Assistant who obtained a Master in Health Sciences while completing the Physician Assistant Program at Duke University School of Medicine. She received her BS in Molecular Biology at University of Kansas. Prior to embarking on her medical career, she worked as a Healthcare IT Consultant. She has interest in interventional pain management and spine health, which grew after participating in and teaching Pilates. Kathy has additional hands-on training on performing ultrasound guided injections. She believes in best practice, a whole person approach, and connecting with her patients in order to provide the best possible care.
Kathy and her husband and two young boys are happy to call Colorado home. Although she grew up in Nebraska, shes lived in Europe and Australia for extended period of time. Kathy enjoys anything active, especially outdoors, and spends much of her time with her family hiking, biking, picnicking, traveling, baking and crafting. Shes very happy to be part of the Non-operative Spine/Interventional Pain Medicine team at Panorama.
All Rights Reserved Panorama Orthopedics & Spine Center 2018
Read this article:
Stem Cell Therapy and PRP in Denver - Pain Experts at ...
- Stem Cell Therapy Los Angeles - Darrow Stem Cell Institute - February 14th, 2021
- Stem Cell Transplants: A Lifesaving Treatment for Cancer ... - February 14th, 2021
- Smart Stem Cells Made From Fat Have the Power to Heal - Freethink - February 14th, 2021
- Are Covid-19 vaccines safe for cancer patients? Here is what cancer experts say - CNN - February 14th, 2021
- The race to treat a rare, fatal syndrome may help others with common disorders like diabetes - Science Magazine - February 14th, 2021
- Arlo's Army needs stem cell donor as mum begs for help to save three-year-old's life - Glasgow Live - February 14th, 2021
- Arlo's Army: mum opens up on heartbreaking decision to make 3-year-old sick to save his life - Glasgow Live - February 14th, 2021
- Bone marrow transplant shows signs of curing brave little boy with one in a million condition - Shields Gazette - February 14th, 2021
- Canada's blood supply has a diversity problem and people are dying because of it - CBC.ca - February 2nd, 2021
- State-of-the-Art Treatments Garner University Foot and Ankle Institute Multiple Top Doctor Awards - Yahoo Finance - February 2nd, 2021
- Dean Tracy Johnson seeks to diversify the pipeline of future scientists and doctors - UCLA Newsroom - February 2nd, 2021
- Transforming optimism: finding new ways to treat rare cancers - Cancer Research UK - Science Blog - February 2nd, 2021
- Family of Belfast woman Eimear Gooderham (25) share memories and dealing with grief in special UTV programme - Belfast Telegraph - February 2nd, 2021
- Doctor: COVID-19 cases will continue to slowly go down, but were not out of the woods - Yahoo Money - January 23rd, 2021
- Global Precision Medicine Market With COVID 19 Impact Analysis| Leading Players In-depth Analysis Research Report Foresight to 2027 - KSU | The... - January 23rd, 2021
- Leading Urologist Doubles Down on CaverStem Regenerative Stem Cell Procedure for Treatment of Erectile Dysfunction in Men - PRNewswire - January 22nd, 2021
- Sisters who organised an Ilkley fundraising ball are to be honoured - Wharfedale Observer - January 22nd, 2021
- Medical Doctor: Roes Overlooking of the Consensus of Societal Morality and Science Reverberates to This Day - National Catholic Register - January 22nd, 2021
- DARZALEX FASPRO (daratumumab and hyaluronidase-fihj) Becomes the First FDA-Approved Treatment for Patients with Newly Diagnosed Light Chain (AL)... - January 22nd, 2021
- Seattle researchers find clues for treatments that could eliminate HIV in infected patients - GeekWire - January 14th, 2021
- Flow Cytometry Market is Projected to Reach a Value of US$8100 Mn by the End of 2025 - KSU | The Sentinel Newspaper - January 14th, 2021
- Doctors diagnosed a Suffolk teen with a rare condition. Now, his mom is part of the solution - 13newsnow.com WVEC - January 12th, 2021
- Cassville club assists 2 families as they recover from illness - telegraphherald.com - January 12th, 2021
- The 26 billion-dollar startups to watch that are revolutionizing healthcare in 2021 - Business Insider - January 12th, 2021
- Global Precision Medicine Market 2020 Overview By Size, Share, Trends, Growth Factors and Leading Players With Detailed Analysis of Industry Structure... - January 12th, 2021
- More than 250 articles and a book later, the Valley Doctor bids adieu - San Lorenzo Valley Press-Banner - January 12th, 2021
- Groundbreaking Treatment for Severe COVID-19 Using Stem Cells It's Like Smart Bomb Technology in the Lung - SciTechDaily - January 5th, 2021
- New combo therapy offered against refractory T-cell lymphoma - Korea Biomedical Review - January 5th, 2021
- Hair Growth Treatment Secrets Bollywood Will Never Tell You About - Times of India - January 5th, 2021
- Are metabolic hormones the next frontier in cancer treatment? - MedCity News - January 5th, 2021
- Limerick toddler to wait six months for trial cancer treatment after family raises over 400,000 - Extra.ie - January 5th, 2021
- West Lothian mum fighting for her life after back pain turned out to be terminal blood cancer - Edinburgh Live - January 5th, 2021
- MorphoSys and Incyte Announce the Acceptance of the Swissmedic Marketing Authorization Application for Tafasitamab - Yahoo Finance UK - January 5th, 2021
- A Wish Come True urges plungers to dump a bucket of ice water on themselves for this year's fundraiser - Fall River Herald News - December 26th, 2020
- Ashley Cain says over 80,000 people registered for stem cell donation in 48 hours after appeal to save baby - The Sun - December 22nd, 2020
- The 11 most mind-blowing, awe-inspiring health discoveries and innovations of 2020 - Business Insider - Business Insider - December 22nd, 2020
- 3-year-old patient successfully treated for rare fatal disease- familial Hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis (HLH) at Fortis Hospital Shalimar Bagh -... - December 22nd, 2020
- Startups are racing to reproduce breast milk in the lab - MIT Technology Review - December 22nd, 2020
- Hand weakness: Causes, symptoms, treatment, and seeking help - Medical News Today - December 22nd, 2020
- Gujarat Issues Health Advisory On Fungal Infection With "50% Mortality Rate" - NDTV - December 22nd, 2020
- A side-by-side comparison of the Pfizer/BioNTech and Moderna vaccines - STAT - December 22nd, 2020
- City of Hope Doctors Present Innovative Therapies to Better Treat Blood Cancers at American Society of Hematology Virtual Conference - Business Wire - December 9th, 2020
- Medical technologies that will disrupt (and improve) healthcare in the 2020s - Universe.byu.edu - December 9th, 2020
- Community Cord Blood Banking saves life of child with aplastic anaemia - The Hindu - November 20th, 2020
- Arya Lloyd: Father launches global search for blood stem cell donor to save his 12-year-old daughter - Sky News - November 20th, 2020
- Blood Cancer: Science Reveal Five Easily Missed Signs of Leukemia - Science Times - November 20th, 2020
- Karnataka:Community cord blood banking emerges as lifesaver - United News of India - November 18th, 2020
- How CAR-T Cell Therapy is Being Used in the Field of Blood Cancer Treatment - Curetoday.com - November 16th, 2020
- Election results for California Propositions 14, 18, 23, and 24 - FOX 11 Los Angeles - November 16th, 2020
- Cell Separation Beads Market to Witness Robust Expansion Throughout the Forecast Period 2018-2028 - The Daily Philadelphian - November 16th, 2020
- Fight for the rights of unborn - The Daily Telegram - November 11th, 2020
- Genetic Mechanism Identified in Neonatal Diabetes Could Offer Insights into Other Forms of the Disease - Genetic Engineering & Biotechnology News - November 11th, 2020
- Doctors Debate: Is Intensive or Low-Intensity Chemotherapy Plus BCR-ABL TKI Therapy Best for Treatment of Ph+ ALL? - Targeted Oncology - November 11th, 2020
- Record number of stem cell donors apply after Ex On The Beach star plea - expressandstar.com - November 11th, 2020
- Bisbee: A commitment to health care initiatives The Journal Record - Journal Record - November 11th, 2020
- California election results: Where state propositions stand as of Thursday at 5 p.m. - Desert Sun - November 11th, 2020
- Critically ill Indonesian woman thanks Taiwan for saving life - Taiwan News - November 7th, 2020
- City of Hope Doctors Present New Research on Bone Marrow Transplants, Immunotherapy and Other Blood Cancer Treatments - Business Wire - November 7th, 2020
- Daily Edition for Wednesday, November 4, 2020 - California Healthline - November 7th, 2020
- 'We're truly blood brothers' - Stanford coach David Shaw and his recent fight to save his brother, Eric - ESPN - November 7th, 2020
- 'We're really blood brothers' - Stanford coach David Shaw and his current battle to save lots of his brother, Eric - The Shepherd of the Hills Gazette - November 7th, 2020
- Mark Drought: Are we on the brink of another civil war? - The Advocate - November 7th, 2020
- What to eat when you have the flu, recommended by doctors - Business Insider India - October 30th, 2020
- Fine-Tuning Treatments for COVID-19 - American Council on Science and Health - October 30th, 2020
- Aborted girl fetus kidneys made Trumps CoV meds. As SARS2 is unfettered in America, this needs thought - Feminine-Perspective Magazine (FPMag) - October 30th, 2020
- What to Know in Washington: Provisional Ballots May Play Role - Bloomberg Government - October 30th, 2020
- Unless the country invests in cancer care, the statistics for breast cancer will be bleak: Dr Anthony Pais, .. - ETHealthworld.com - October 23rd, 2020
- Autologous Fat Grafting Market Scope Analysis 2019 to 2029 - The Think Curiouser - October 23rd, 2020
- How Clinique La Prairie Is Keeping Humanity Fashionably Healthy In The Age Of Covid - Forbes - October 23rd, 2020
- The Anthony Nolan and NHS Stem Cell Registry - The Hippocratic Post - October 21st, 2020
- Jeff Bridges is one of the 85,000-plus lymphoma cases expected in the U.S. this year - MarketWatch - October 21st, 2020
- YOUR HEALTH: Saving an unborn baby breaking apart in the womb - WQAD.com - October 21st, 2020
- Orgenesis completes acquisition of Koligo Therapeutics and announces additional acquisition of Icellator(R) Technology from Tissue Genesis in related... - October 21st, 2020
- SA becomes 2nd country to allow 16 and 17-year-olds to donate bone marrow - News24 - October 21st, 2020
- Stem Cell Therapy Market to Witness Steady Expansion During 2025 KYT24 - KYT24 - October 21st, 2020
- Mohammed Hussain Alqahtani shares his insights about the evolution of plastic surgery - LA Progressive - October 21st, 2020
- Manya Saaraswat Makes Top 5 Finish in 2020 Miss World America Competition, Three Other Indian Americans in Top 10 - India West - October 21st, 2020
- Banking wisdom: Teen saving stem cells in hopes of future treatment - LubbockOnline.com - October 15th, 2020
- Mohammed Hussain Alqahtani Discusses the Future of Plastic Surgery - The Jerusalem Post - October 15th, 2020
- The story of how a biotech co. came to the aid of an ill 9-year-old boy - Stockhouse - October 15th, 2020