Offering stem cell treatments in Phoenix Metro with Award Winning, Compassionate Top Docs! The same providers for the Phoenix Suns, Mercury, San Francisco Giants and the PGA Tour!
Dr. Damper is an interventional spine, pain and sports specialist. He is Board Certified and is an active member of the American Academy of PM&R, American Osteopathic Association and the Arizona Osteopathic Medical Association.
After finishing medical school at AT Still University in Missouri, Dr. Damper performed his residency at Loyola University in Chicago. A subsequent fellowship in Interventional pain and spine work was completed at Non Surgical Orthopedic in Marietta, Georgia.
Dr. Damper is on the leading edge of regenerative therapies, treating each patient with unique options and knowledgeable interventionals. The success rate with patients is tremendous as they get back frequently to desired activities, from high level athletics to simply being able to walk farther!
Dr. Monte Hessler has been a top provider in the Valley for over 25 years. He works closely with the interventional doctors to help patients with regenerative medicine therapies.
He graduated from the University of Health Sciences in Southern CA, and for over fifteen years has been the team chiropractor for the Phoenix Suns and the Phoenix Mercury. In addition, he has provided chiropractic services to the San Francisco Giants, Milwaukee Brewers and the PGA Tour.
One of Dr. Hesslers key missions is helping patients avoid surgery through an integrated approach. This includes regenerative therapies along with physical therapy, laser and electrical stimulation, ultrasound, spinal decompression, massage and more!
R3 Stem Cells Centers of Excellence provide treatment options that offer patients hope and pain relief. Hope that possibly risky surgery can be avoided, and arthritis, back pain and soft tissue injury can be repaired with the individual then being able do things like hike,swim, play with your kids again, ride a bike and be Free of Pain!
Existing pain treatments have been excellent at reducing pain by masking discomfort in a band aid fashion with medications such as narcotics, NSAIDS and cortisone.
These treatments have been excellent for relief, but they DONT fix the underlying problem!
Fixing Tissue Injury
So how is the problem truly helpedat our Centers of Excellence, whether its joint arthritis, neck or back pain, achilles tendonitis, rotator cuff tendonitis, golfers/tennis elbow, sports injuries, ligament injury, COPD, kidney failure, neuropathy, Alzheimers, stroke, etc?
Regenerative Medicine at R3 Stem Cell centers has the possibility for repairing normal anatomy by using treatment with platelet rich plasma therapy, stem cells, and growth factors to potentiate a healing response in ones own body.
Stem Cells are a veritable blank slate and can differentiate into multiple types of cells helpful for tissue regeneration depending on the environment in which they are placed.
R3 Stem Cell Treatments
R3 stem cell injection treatments are all minimal risk, outpatient therapies. Several studies are showing these regenerative treatments to work very well at healing injury while reducing pain. For example, several professional sports leagues have approved of PRP therapy along with the WADA.
Pro athletes who have undergone regenerative therapies performed include the likes of Kobe Bryant, Rafael Nadal, Dwight Howard, Tiger Woods (during his prime) and many more.
All of the treatments at R3 Stem Cell centers are administered by compassionate, expertproviders who have performed lots of cases.
In fact, the R3 providers in Phoenix have been treating athletes from the PGA Tour, Phoenix Suns, Mercury and San Francisco Giants for over ten years! Get treated by the best, call us today at (480) 466-0980.
Here is the original post:
Best Stem Cell Doctors in Phoenix, Scottsdale, Mesa, Glendale ...
- Eurecon Verlag GmbH: 20th Pharma Trend Image & Innovation Awards The Winners and Runner-ups - BioSpace - October 10th, 2019
- World Cord Blood Day 2019 to Welcome Leading Transplant Doctors and Pioneering Cellular Therapy Researchers - PRNewswire - October 10th, 2019
- Sarah Ferguson admits shes had Botox, TWO types of facelift and vitamin injections in a bid to stay youthful - The Sun - October 10th, 2019
- A Doctor Plumbs The Depths Of Ivan Doig's Illness And Asks: 'Did He Have An Epiphany?' - Mountain Journal - October 10th, 2019
- Campaign to save five-year-old cancer sufferer has become one of the fastest online charity appeals EVER - The Sun - October 10th, 2019
- Six people with links to UCLH listed among most influential people in London - University College London Hospitals - October 10th, 2019
- WWE Hall Of Famer Edge returning to the ring? - Wrestling News - October 4th, 2019
- Out of this world: Zionsville doctor sends osteoblast cells into space to study drug effects - Current in Carmel - October 4th, 2019
- Digital health, Unicorns and what the smart money is chasing - BizNews - October 4th, 2019
- Leesport boy fighting a second battle with cancer - Reading Eagle - October 3rd, 2019
- Man with terminal cancer battles back from coma to marry his childhood sweetheart - Mirror Online - October 3rd, 2019
- 2 Years Later, Retired Toms River Teacher Meets Bone Marrow Donor - wobm.com - October 3rd, 2019
- March to fight multiple myeloma scheduled this weekend - BlackburnNews.com - October 2nd, 2019
- Middlesbrough blood donor meets man she saved in Germany - The Northern Echo - October 2nd, 2019
- Taz Believes CM Punk Will Be At SmackDown On Fox Thinks Edge Could Pop Up On AEW Or SmackDown - Fightful - October 2nd, 2019
- Kevin Mwachiro: Keeper of Stories - Roads and Kingdoms - October 2nd, 2019
- Mansfield's Daniel Maberry has returned to coaching during battle with cancer, but his stay on sideline will be brief - The Dallas Morning News - September 25th, 2019
- Eyes on the Prize: The CBC Fights Blindness During Sickle Cell Awareness Month - The Root - September 25th, 2019
- What's on TV Monday: The season premiere of 'Bull' on CBS - Los Angeles Times - September 25th, 2019
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Stem Cell Therapy Market Excessive Growth Opportunities Estimated to be Experienced 2018 to 2028 - Commerce Gazette - September 25th, 2019
- Forecasting the Future of Medicine - The Future of Things - September 25th, 2019
- 'My blood brother:' Bone marrow donation started a friendship - Ottawa Citizen - September 25th, 2019
- Abortion Foe Defends Secret Taping as Investigative Work - Courthouse News Service - September 22nd, 2019
- Cancer is 'only a word,' says Moncton city councillor diagnosed with multiple myeloma - CBC.ca - September 22nd, 2019
- Avoidable blindness: making global sight loss a thing of the past - Raconteur - September 22nd, 2019
- I turned down chemo after being diagnosed with terminal cancer and lived then I became pregnant after d - The Sun - September 22nd, 2019
- Football Players? Or Lab Rats Who Can Run and Pass? - The New York Times - September 22nd, 2019
- Daleiden: sworn testimony exposed Planned Parenthoods crime of trafficking aborted-baby body-parts - Lifesite - September 22nd, 2019
- Mum's tireless campaign as daughter, 2, is kept alive by blood donors - Yahoo News Australia - September 22nd, 2019
- 3-day blood drive in Bathurst supports toddler with rare disease - CBC.ca - September 22nd, 2019
- Bone marrow donor from Germany becomes recipient's maid of honour - DNA India - September 22nd, 2019
- Tumor Marker Testing Market Size, Growth, Trends and 2023 Forecast Report - OnYourDesks - September 22nd, 2019
- Im pleading with you please donate blood to help save my baby girl without it shell die - The Sun - September 22nd, 2019
- Tecumseh girl still looking for bone marrow donor - BlackburnNews.com - September 22nd, 2019
- Cell Harvesting Systems Market research to Exhibit Significant Incremental Dollar Opportunity During the Forecast Period 2016-2026 - Analytics News - September 22nd, 2019
- Leukemia: Know the risk factors to keep the disease at bay - TheHealthSite - September 22nd, 2019
- NI teen's devastating cancer diagnosis days after dream Taylor Swift trip - Belfast Live - September 22nd, 2019
- Buy PRP Kits & Stem Cell Therapy Supplies for Regenerative ... - May 21st, 2019
- LifeCell - India's First and Largest Stem Cell Bank - May 21st, 2019
- Stem Cell Doctors in Auburn Novi MI| Chronic knee pain doctors in Auburn Novi - May 15th, 2019
- Doctors used stem cells to treat stroke symptoms ... - May 15th, 2019
- Elite Hospitals Plunge Into Unproven Stem Cell Treatments ... - May 12th, 2019
- Adult Stem Cell Success Story | Spinal Cord Injury | SCRF - May 12th, 2019
- Best Stem Cell Doctors in Plymouth | Stem cell hip Regeneration Hip Doctor Plymouth MI - May 4th, 2019
- Stem Cell Therapy | New York - Park Avenue Stem Cell - April 15th, 2019
- Ask the doctors: Stem cell therapies need more research ... - April 13th, 2019
- stem cell Doctors in Dearborn | stem cell knee injections in Dearborn - April 13th, 2019
- Sports & Regenerative Medicine Specialist, Stem Cell ... - April 13th, 2019
- Stem Cell Doctors in Delaware, Stem cell injections, Stem ... - April 13th, 2019
- Meet Our Doctors | National Stem Cell Centers | NY Stem ... - April 13th, 2019
- Stem Cell Doctors | Regenerative Medicine | Stem Cell ... - March 7th, 2019
- 2nd ever HIV patient in remission after stem cell ... - March 7th, 2019
- Stem Cell Docu Series - March 5th, 2019
- Dr. Neil Riordan, Cell Therapy Expert - Stem Cell Treatment ... - February 24th, 2019
- Stem Cell Therapy Tulsa OK | Broken Arrow | Jenks - February 24th, 2019
- Stem Cell FAQ - Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA - February 24th, 2019
- Stem Cell Knee Therapy Cost | Stem Cell Knee Injection ... - February 17th, 2019
- Stem Cell Transplantation | Leukemia and Lymphoma Society - February 17th, 2019
- Oregon Regenerative Medicine - Advanced Joint and Injury ... - February 17th, 2019
- Bone marrow transplant - Mayo Clinic - February 17th, 2019
- Stem Cell Therapy Sarasota | Advanced Rejuventation - February 17th, 2019
- Stem Cell for Lower Back Pain Specialists Tombal TX | The Best Stem Cell Doctors in Tombal TX - February 17th, 2019
- Regenerative Medicine Uses And Future Potential ... - February 17th, 2019
- Stem cell Doctors Auburn Hills MI | knee pain treatment Auburn Hills MI - February 15th, 2019
- Stem cell Doctors Troy MI | knee pain treatment Troy MI - February 15th, 2019
- Stem Cell Fraud: A 60 Minutes investigation - CBS News - February 15th, 2019
- Knee - Regenexx - February 15th, 2019
- stem cell Doctors in Dearborn MI | stem cell clinic Dearborn - January 7th, 2019
- Stem Cell of Atlanta Regenerative Stem Cell Therapy ... - December 15th, 2018
- South Texas Spinal Clinic: Orthopedic Surgeons: South Texas - December 15th, 2018
- Stem Cell Therapy - Los Angeles, San Diego and San ... - December 15th, 2018
- Home - Seattle Stem Cell Center - November 26th, 2018
- Stem Cell Therapy Doctors Scottsdale & Phoenix - Stem Cell ... - November 26th, 2018
- StemCell | Ohio Stem Cell Treatment Center of Cleveland ... - November 26th, 2018
- Find a stem cell transplant provider | CTCA - November 26th, 2018
- stem cell doctors Archives - Stem Cell Therapy Phoenix - November 26th, 2018
- Our Doctors - Knee Stem Cells - November 26th, 2018
- Stem Cell Doctor West Bloomfield MI - November 19th, 2018
- FAQs - Stem Cell Treatment for Autoimmune Disorders - November 16th, 2018
- Home - StemCell ARTS - November 13th, 2018