PALM BEACH, Florida, May 11, 2020 /PRNewswire/ --The CBD market surge in the last few years has been well documented and all reports seem to project continued growth of revenues over the coming years.CNNsaid,"These hemp farmers are getting rich with CBD."For farmers, growing hemp is a booming business. And it's much more profitable than growing corn or soybeans. In the U.S., sales could surge from $591 million last year . . . to $22 billion within just three years." An articlefrom Wyatt Research added: "Today, CBD is getting most of the attention. For growers, the next generation of hemp will be even more profitable. It's called CBG. It's the precursor cannabinoid to both CBD and THC. And it's currently being researched for a wide range of uses including psoriasis, eczema and as a cosmetic additive. CBG is essentially the next type of cannabinoid that will be researched, developed and put into thousands of mainstream products. The article continued projecting that hemp growers will be getting into CBG: "Today, production of CBG is very low. And that means prices for CBG are five times higher than CBD! Consider these numbers: One acre of farmland planted for CBD will generate $61,380 in revenue. Yet that same acre planted with hemp for CBG will earn $306,900!". Active cannabis companies in the markets this week include: SponsorsOne Inc. (OTCPK: SPONF) (CSE: SPO), The Supreme Cannabis Company, Inc. (OTCQX: SPRWF) (TSX: FIRE), Cresco Labs Inc. (OTCQB: CRLBF) (CSE: CL), Aurora Cannabis Inc. (NYSE: ACB) (TSX: ACB), Aphria Inc. (NYSE: APHA) (TSX: APHA).
An articlein The Green Fund echoed those reports saying: "CBD or Cannabidiol, has taken the world by storm over the last few years, thanks to the introduction of the US Farm Bill in 2018. CBD has appeared in every product from coffee to cocktails, to even pet treats and beauty products. However, CBD isn't the only cannabinoid in town it's time to learn about CBG." The Green Fund commentary continued: "Although CBG is just hitting the markets, it was actually first discovered by researchers in the 1960's. CBG is the main element that the other cannabinoids are created from, hence being commonly referred to as the "stem cell."
SponsorsOne Inc. (OTCPK: SPONF) (CSE: SPO) BREAKING NEWS:SponsorsOne Introduces Oral Dissolving CBG Tablet - Company Adds Another CBG Product To Its GO Nutraceutical Branded Line Of "Cannabis 2.0" Products - SponsorsOne, acompany that utilizes its proprietary platform that combines digital marketing, wholesale and retail distribution, branding and operational & funding capital, giving it a competitive first mover advantage in rapidly building, launching and selling proprietary brands focused in the craft Alcohol, Functional Beverage and Cannabis Sectors, today announced that It has introduced another innovative CBG product, under the marketing management agreement with GO Nutraceutical's branded line of "Cannabis 2.0" products.
The company, which recently launched a line of flavored, chewable tablets delivering a 20mg dose of CBG, has now added a CBG sublingual dissolving tablet that delivers 10mg in a very small 6mm size also produced by GO Nutraceuticals. Sublingual dissolving tablets are placed under the tongue triggering much higher bioavailabilitywhich results in faster absorption into the body.
As with the chewable product, this will be sold direct to consumer through GO Nutraceuticals' online store and through SPO's wholesale and retail distribution channel and the company's rapidly expanding influencer network.
Myles Bartholomew, CEO of SponsorsOne, said: "Oral dissolving CBG tablets are one of the more unique offerings in our solid oral dose line. At 10mg and only 6mm round, the tiny size tablet melts perfectly in the mouth without the need for digestion. Oral dissolving tablets are new to the cannabis industry, but they are showing great potential. The product is easy and enjoyable to consume, the deliveries are small, and it tastes great. But it is not only our delivery system that is the key here, it is fact that we are utilizing CBG, which as we have said before, has been shown to possess enormous therapeutic promise, and has been called theholy grail of cannabinoids.We have taken the knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and applied it to natural extracts to create the next innovative wave of cannabis deliveries. We believe this will help us separate the company from others in the market and will increase revenues and bring value to our shareholders." Read this and more news for SponsorsOne at: https://www.financialnewsmedia.com/news-spo/
Other recent developments in the cannabis/cbd/hemp industries:
The Supreme Cannabis Company, Inc. (OTCQX: SPRWF) (TSX: FIRE) recently announced the completion of its first international cannabis shipment fromCanadaintoIsrael. Supreme Cannabis partnered with Breath of Life International Ltd.("BOL Pharma"),Israel'slargest and leading producer of medical cannabis and cannabis products, to offer Truverra-branded premium medical cannabis to patients inIsrael.
"This transaction represents a new international revenue opportunity for Supreme Cannabis and builds Truverra's global medical brand in one of the most sophisticated medical cannabis markets in the world," saidColin Moore, Interim President and CEO of Supreme Cannabis. "With the support of BOL Pharma, we navigated bothCanadaandIsrael'scomplex regulatory landscapes to achieve compliance with regulatory authorities in both countries, including Health Canada, the Canadian Food Inspection Agency andIsrael'sMinistry of Health and Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development. We benefitted from BOL Pharma's skilled team, international experience and solidified position as a leading medical cannabis company inIsrael. As we pursue capital-light international opportunities, we will continue to look toJeff Adams, Truverra's CEO, and his exceptional team to build Truverra's medical brand globally."
Cresco Labs Inc. (OTCQB: CRLBF) (CSE: CL) one of the largest vertically integrated multistate cannabis operators in the United States, recently announced that it has completed the expansion project for its cultivation and manufacturing facility located in Brookville, PA. The expansion project provides an additional 66,000 square feet of indoor and greenhouse cultivation area, bringing the total cultivation space1in the facility to 88,000 square feet. The Brookville site supplies Cresco's house of brands to 100% of the licensed dispensaries in Pennsylvania and the Company currently maintains one of the largest wholesale market shares.
The Company also concluded a significant expansion of its manufacturing capabilities with new and advanced extraction booths and integrated safety systems. The expansion project provides a 300% increase in capacity for butane extraction and a 90% increase in ethanol extraction which enables Cresco to efficiently process its increased biomass to manufacture its full portfolio of brands, including Cresco, Remedi and Reserve, with new brands launching soon. As a result of tripling the site's capacity in a phased approach, the Company expects products from the third, 22,000-square-foot phase to enter the market this month, with production from the fourth, 22,000-square-foot phase starting in July 2020 and gradually increasing throughout the remainder of the year.
Aurora Cannabis Inc. (NYSE: ACB) (TSX: ACB) the Canadian company defining the future of cannabis worldwide, recently provided an update related to its balance sheet flexibility, business transformation initiatives and COVID-19 operational response plans.
As ofMarch 31, 2020, the Company had approximately$205 millionof cash. This includes all amounts raised under the existing, and now completed,US$400 millionAt-the-Market Offering program ("ATM"), initially announced inMay 2019. To support the strength of the Company's balance sheet and provide continued access to equity capital, the Company today stated that it intends to file a new prospectus supplement for a renewed ATM program, to enable Aurora to raise additional equity capital pursuant to its outstanding base shelf prospectus datedMay 14, 2019under which approximatelyUS$350 millionremains available. The Company intends to use a portion of this available capacity to provide further balance sheet strength and preserve flexibility given macroeconomic uncertainty caused by COVID-19.
Aphria Inc. (NYSE: APHA) (TSX: APHA) recently announced that its subsidiary, ASG Pharma Ltd. ("ASG"), has received its European Union Good Manufacturing Practices ("EU GMP") certification from the Malta Medicines Authority("MMA") in respect of production of cannabis for medicinal and research purposes. Following receipt of its first medical cannabis import license for analytical testing and research in 2018 and the subsequent ASG facility upgrade, the certification provides Aphria with the ability to ship finished dried flower and finished oil for medicinal and research use in permitted jurisdictions throughout the European Union.
"We are pleased to receive EU GMP certification for ASG inMalta, our third facility to achieve this milestone, which really speaks to the Company's commitment to quality," saidIrwin D. Simon, Chief Executive Officer. "We remain excited about growth opportunities as this increases our ability to serve, and further strengthens Aphria's leadership, in the European Union."
DISCLAIMER: FN Media Group LLC (FNM), which owns and operates FinancialNewsMedia.com and MarketNewsUpdates.com, is a third party publisher and news dissemination service provider, which disseminates electronic information through multiple online media channels. FNM is NOT affiliated in any manner with any company mentioned herein. FNM and its affiliated companies are a news dissemination solutions provider and are NOT a registered broker/dealer/analyst/adviser, holds no investment licenses and may NOT sell, offer to sell or offer to buy any security. FNM's market updates, news alerts and corporate profiles are NOT a solicitation or recommendation to buy, sell or hold securities. The material in this release is intended to be strictly informational and is NEVER to be construed or interpreted as research material. All readers are strongly urged to perform research and due diligence on their own and consult a licensed financial professional before considering any level of investing in stocks. All material included herein is republished content and details which were previously disseminated by the companies mentioned in this release. FNM is not liable for any investment decisions by its readers or subscribers. Investors are cautioned that they may lose all or a portion of their investment when investing in stocks. For current services performed FNM has been compensated forty six hundred dollars for news coverage of the current press releases issued by SponsorsOne, Inc. by a non-affiliated. FNM HOLDS NO SHARES OF ANY COMPANY NAMED IN THIS RELEASE.
This release contains "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended and such forward-looking statements are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. "Forward-looking statements" describe future expectations, plans, results, or strategies and are generally preceded by words such as "may", "future", "plan" or "planned", "will" or "should", "expected," "anticipates", "draft", "eventually" or "projected". You are cautioned that such statements are subject to a multitude of risks and uncertainties that could cause future circumstances, events, or results to differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements, including the risks that actual results may differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements as a result of various factors, and other risks identified in a company's annual report on Form 10-K or 10-KSB and other filings made by such company with the Securities and Exchange Commission. You should consider these factors in evaluating the forward-looking statements included herein, and not place undue reliance on such statements. The forward-looking statements in this release are made as of the date hereof and FNM undertakes no obligation to update such statements.
Media Contact email:[emailprotected]+1(561)325-8757
- Cell Therapy Market Business Outlook, Top Manufacturers, Development Trends, Growth Projection and Forecast Research 2025 - Jewish Life News - July 6th, 2020
- Human Embryonic Stem Cells Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product Types, And Applications Forecast To 2026 - 3rd Watch News - July 6th, 2020
- Stem Cell Reconstructive Market Growth By Manufacturers, Type And Application, Forecast To 2026 - 3rd Watch News - July 6th, 2020
- Biologics Safety Testing Market: Understand The Key Growth Drivers Developments And Innovations - Jewish Life News - July 6th, 2020
- Stem Cell And Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Alopecia Therapies Market Growth By Manufacturers, Type And Application, Forecast To 2026 - 3rd Watch News - July 6th, 2020
- Cell Isolation Technology Market with Report In Depth Industry Analysis on Trends, Growth, Opportunities and Forecast till 2025 - Jewish Life News - July 6th, 2020
- Global AUTOMATED CELL CULTURE Market 2020 | Industry Future Growth, Key Player Analysis and Forecast 2025 - 3rd Watch News - July 6th, 2020
- Stem Cell and Cancer Research Institute terminated by McMaster University - TheSpec.com - July 5th, 2020
- 3D Cell Culture Market Size, Global Analytical Overview, Growth Factors, Technologies, Trends and Forecast To 2025 - 3rd Watch News - July 5th, 2020
- Autologous Stem Cell and Non-Stem Cell Based Therapies Market Detailed Analysis of Current Industry Figures with Forecasts Growth - 3rd Watch News - July 5th, 2020
- Impacts of the COVID-19-Mesenchymal Stem Cells Market Size Current and Future Industry Trends, 2020-2028 - 3rd Watch News - July 5th, 2020
- Stem Cell Banking Market Size, Analysis, Trends and Segmented Data by Top Companies and Opportunities 2020-2027 - Apsters News - July 5th, 2020
- Legalization of abortion produced identity crisis for pro-life Irish Catholics - Crux: Covering all things Catholic - July 5th, 2020
- Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation Market Detailed Analysis of Current Industry Figures with Forecasts Growth - Cole of Duty - June 30th, 2020
- Umbilical Cord Blood (UCB) Stem Cell Industry Growth Forecast Analysis Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application to 2026 - CueReport - June 30th, 2020
- Long-Term Culture of Human Pancreatic Slices Reveals the Regeneration of Insulin-producing Cells in Real Time : SF STAT! - South Florida Hospital News - June 30th, 2020
- Stem Cell Assay Market Future Trends and Forecast to 2027 | Merck & Co., Thermo Fisher Scientific, GE Healthcare, Agilent Technologies, Bio-Rad... - June 30th, 2020
- Global Culture Media Market 2020: Challenges, Drivers, Analysis, Types, Applications and Forecast 2025 - Cole of Duty - June 30th, 2020
- Novel Cell Sorting and Separation Market Supply-Demand, Industry Research and End User Analysis, Outlook 2026 | COVID19 Impact Analysis NanoCellect... - June 30th, 2020
- Top Investment Opportunities in Apoptosis Assay Reagent Market after COVID-19 Outbreak: Strategies by Key Players: Merck, Thermo Fisher Scientific,... - June 30th, 2020
- 3D Cell Culture Market in India-Manufacturing and Consumption, Outlook and Forecast 2020-2026 - Owned - June 30th, 2020
- Global Impact of Covid-19 on Hematology Instruments and Reagents Market to Witness Promising Growth Opportunities During 20202026 with Top Leading... - June 30th, 2020
- Cell Therapy Market To Reach USD 8.75 Billion by 2027 | Reports And Data - PRNewswire - June 29th, 2020
- Autologous Stem Cell Transplantation Market 2020 | Incredible Possibilities, Growth With Detailed Analysis and Forecast to 2027: ANTRIA (CRO),... - June 29th, 2020
- Canine Stem Cell Therapy Market 2020-2026: Analysed By Business Growth, Development Factors, Applications, And Future Prospects - 3rd Watch News - June 29th, 2020
- The biotech IPO boom is becoming 'historic' as four more throw their hats in - Endpoints News - June 29th, 2020
- Global Cord Blood Corporation Reports Financial Results for the Fourth Quarter and Full Year of Fiscal 2020 - Odessa American - June 29th, 2020
- Michael Schumacher is reportedly getting another stem-cell surgery; Journalist alleged it will be an experimental procedure - EconoTimes - June 29th, 2020
- Human Embryonic Stem Cell Assay Market Valuation 2020 | Key Trends, Growth Drivers, In Depth Analysis, Solution and Businesss Opportunities - Apsters... - June 29th, 2020
- Bone Marrow Transplantation Market Size : Technological Advancement and Growth Analysis with Forecast to 2028 - Owned - June 29th, 2020
- Global Cryopreservation Equipment in Stem Cells Market 2020 Newest Industry Data, Future Trends and Forecast 2025 - 3rd Watch News - June 29th, 2020
- 2025 Growth: Biotechnology Reagents Market 2020 Research on Import-Export Details, Business Standards and Forecast to 2025 - 3rd Watch News - June 29th, 2020
- Trending: Viral Inactivation Market Research Report: Probable Key Development To Be Observed Market States And Outlook Across By 2026| Danaher, Merck,... - June 29th, 2020
- Takeda takes a $200M hit after Novartis is forced to yank its marketing application for Xiidra - Endpoints News - June 29th, 2020
- Post COVID-19 Impact on Cancer Stem Cell Market and its Market Forecast to 2026 - Jewish Life News - June 25th, 2020
- COVID-19 Impact on Platelet Rich Plasma and Stem Cell Alopecia Treatment Identify Which Types of Companies Could Potentially Benefit or Loose out... - June 25th, 2020
- Astrocyte-to-Neuron Method Reverses Neurodegeneration in Mice - The Scientist - June 25th, 2020
- Survey: Impact Of Covid-19 On Media for Stem Cell Market 2020 Industry Outlook, Opportunities in Market and Expansion By 2026 - Cole of Duty - June 25th, 2020
- BIOBANKS MARKET COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE ANALYSIS WITH FORECAST BY 2025 - 3rd Watch News - June 25th, 2020
- Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation (HSCT) Market Expand Their Businesses With New Investments In 2020 And Coming Future - Bulletin Line - June 25th, 2020
- Stem Cell Banking Market Report (2020-2025) | The Demand For The Market Will Drastically Increase In The Future - 3rd Watch News - June 25th, 2020
- FDA Approves Merck's KEYTRUDA (pembrolizumab) for the Treatment of Patients with Recurrent or Metastatic Cutaneous Squamous Cell Carcinoma (cSCC) that... - June 25th, 2020
- Global 3D Cell Culture Market (2019-2024) with COVID-19 After Effects Analysis by Emerging Trends, Industry Demand, Growth, Key Players - Cole of Duty - June 25th, 2020
- Global Cell Expansion Supporting Equipment Market Research with COVID-19 After Effects - Cole of Duty - June 25th, 2020
- Stem Cell And Regenerative Therapy Market : Segmentation, Industry Trends and Development size COVID-19 2024 - 3rd Watch News - June 25th, 2020
- Animal Stem Cell Therapy Market Size Estimation, Industry Demand, Growth Trend, Chain Structure, Supply and Demand Forecast (2020-2027) - Morning Tick - June 25th, 2020
- Sussex eye surgeon's guide to glaucoma, the leading cause of irreversible blindness in the UK - Bognor Regis Observer - June 25th, 2020
- Stem Cell Research: Beyond Federal Restrictions ... - June 21st, 2020
- Global Stem Cell Drugs Market Research with COVID-19 Impact Analysis and Competitive Outlook 2020-2025 - Cole of Duty - June 21st, 2020
- Cell Proliferation Kit Product Witness (es) Dampening Sales as ABC End-use Industry Suffers Massive Blow Due to COVID-19 Pandemic - Medic Insider - June 21st, 2020
- In Bengaluru, a constellation if institutions - The Hindu - June 21st, 2020
- Bone Allograft and Xenograft Market Size, Growth Trends, Top Players, Application Potential and Forecast to 2025 - Cole of Duty - June 21st, 2020
- Global Medical Thawing System Market 2020 with COVID-19 After Effects Analysis by Top Key Players | Helmer Scientific, Sarstedt, Sartorius, Biocision,... - June 21st, 2020
- Stem Cell Therapy Market Analysis On Trends & Need 2025 3w Market News Reports - 3rd Watch News - June 20th, 2020
- 2025 Projeaction: Cancer Stem Cell Market 2020 Industry Research, Segmentation, Key Players Analysis and Forecast to 2025 - Cole of Duty - June 20th, 2020
- Stem Cell Banking Market Overview and Regional Outlook with Research Study 2019 2026 - Cole of Duty - June 20th, 2020
- 15 Biotech Companies In Houston To Know - Built In - June 20th, 2020
- The Global Cell Surface Markers Market is expected to grow from USD 561.02 Million in 2019 to USD 903.48 Million by the end of 2025 at a Compound... - June 20th, 2020
- Cell Freezing Media for Cell Therapy Market in COVID-19: Implications and Business Opportunities for Growth Globally - Cole of Duty - June 20th, 2020
- The Global Cell Expansion Market is expected to grow from USD 13,177.29 Million in 2019 to USD 28,822.19 Million by the end of 2025 at a Compound... - June 20th, 2020
- The Global Cell Isolation/Cell Separation Market is expected to grow from USD 6,356.88 Million in 2019 to USD 14,485.68 Million by the end of 2025 at... - June 20th, 2020
- Impact of COVID-19 on Autologous Stem Cell and Non-Stem Cell Based Therapies Market 2020 Key Players, Opportunities, Challenges, Trend and Forecast by... - June 20th, 2020
- Global trade impact of the Coronavirus Canine Stem Cell Therapy Market Research Insights 2019 Global Industry Outlook Shared in Detailed Report,... - June 20th, 2020
- Regenerative Medicine Market to Record a Robust Growth Rate for the COVID-19 Period - Cole of Duty - June 20th, 2020
- Scientists Finally Know Where Thorns Come From - Daily Times - June 20th, 2020
- The Global Cell Separation Technologies Market is expected to grow from USD 5,347.52 Million in 2019 to USD 12,724.42 Million by the end of 2025 at a... - June 20th, 2020
- Stem Cell Antibody Market Research Report: Probable Key Development To Be Observed Market States And Outlook Across By 2026 - Bulletin Line - June 20th, 2020
- Cell Separation Technologies Market Analysis with Research Report 2020 - Cole of Duty - June 20th, 2020
- Recent Research Could Restore Vision by Converting Skin Cells into Photoreceptors - Health Writeups - June 20th, 2020
- Escalating Demand for Novel Cell Sorting and Separation Amid COVID-19 to Record Sharp Growth through Pandemic - Medic Insider - June 20th, 2020
- Recombinant Cell Culture Supplements Market Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Upcoming Trends, Segmentation and Forecast to 2020 2024 - 3rd Watch News - June 20th, 2020
- The Global Cell Culture Market is expected to grow from USD 16,371.34 Million in 2019 to USD 33,826.78 Million by the end of 2025 at a Compound Annual... - June 20th, 2020
- Impact of COVID-19 Outbreak on Cell Proliferation Kit, Global and Japan Market Insights, Forecast to 2026 - 3rd Watch News - June 20th, 2020
- Worldwide Stem Cell Therapy Industry to 2027 - Growth in the Global Healthcare Market Presents Opportunities - PRNewswire - June 18th, 2020
- Stem Cell Therapy Shows Potential In Treating COVID-19 - Legal Examiner - June 18th, 2020
- 'Heart-in-a-dish' to study the effects of coronavirus - British Heart Foundation - June 18th, 2020
- NIH announces new Transformative Research Award program for ALS - National Institutes of Health - June 18th, 2020
- Global Stem Cell Therapy for Osteoarthritis Market 2020: Expected Development, Share, Demand And Study Of Key Players- Research Predictions 2025 -... - June 18th, 2020
- Cambridge team probes COVID-19 impact on the heart - Business Weekly - June 18th, 2020
- Impact of COVID-19 on Stem Cell Assay Market To Experience Significant Growth During The Forecast Period 2020-2027 | By Top Key Players Merck &... - June 18th, 2020