What is StemEnhance Ultra?
StemEnhance Ultra concentrates and combines extracts from natures most primitive superfoods, fresh watermicroalgae and marine macroalgae, proving the body with the ultimate in stem cell support.
StemEnhance Ultra assists the bodys inherent ability for long-term self-renewal by supporting the bodys natural release ofbone marrowstem cells.
StemEnhance Ultra provides the ultimate in stem cell support. It contains a proprietary blend of highly concentrated extracts, including Fucoidan and Cerules exclusive patented ingredients StemEnhance (AFA concentrate) & Mesenkine.
StemEnhance Ultra (AFA concentrate) is shown in studies to support the release of stem cells from the bone marrow.
Fucoidan (undaria pinnatifida) is a marinealgaewell known to support the immune system. Cerules fucoidan comes from undaria harvested from pristine environments like the Tasman Sea and Patagonia. Fucoidan from Undaria Pinnatifida has been documented to increase the number of circulatingstem cells.
Mesenkine is a unique extract from Spirulina, isolated through Cerules patented extraction process, that supports the release and homing of stem cells by balancing key messengers involved in stem cell function.
StemEnhance Ultra does not contain dairy, wheat, gluten, peanut, soy, corn, or allergens. There are no artificial flavors or colors. It is 100% vegetarian, non-GMO, and free from herbicides and pesticides.
The primary roles of adult stem cells in a living organism are to maintain and repair the tissue in which they are found. Stem cells released from the bone marrow can migrate to various tissues where they contribute to the process of tissue repair.
Suggested usage is 2 capsules 1 to 2 times daily.
The clinical studies were done using adults therefore we recommend StemEnhance Ultra for adult consumption, however there are no known contraindications for children.
StemEnhance Ultra is formulated for human consumption. We know of no reason that it may be harmful to pets. AFA and spirulina have been used in the pet nutrition industry for years. However, no studies have been done using the product for pet consumption. Please consult with your Veterinarian.
StemEnhance Ultra is the result of 16 years of research and constitutes the most efficacious and scientifically provenstem cell nutritionproduct on the market.
Through multiple clinical trials, StemEnhance Ultra was documented to optimize stem cell function in the body by increasing the number of bothstem cellsand and Endothelial Progenitor Cells (EPCs) in the bloodstream, supporting optimum renewal and repair of tissues and organs.
StemEnhance Ultra also contains Mesenkine, that was shown to increase the blood concentration of G-CSF that plays a key role in stem cell release.
See StemEnhance research here.
As stated on the label, the vegetarian capsule is made from hypromellose. Hypromellose is cellulose derivative or plant fiber.
StemEnhance Ultra ingredients are certified Kosher.It is not certified Halal.
There is an expiration date at the bottom of each bottle. StemEnhance Ultra has a shelf life of 3 years from date of manufacture. All bottles should be stored in a cool, dry place.
Yes! The Cerule products can be consumed together and were designed to enhance the beneficial effects of each other. We know of no concerning interaction between the Cerule products and other nutritional supplements.
Like many green foods, StemEnhance Ultra contains naturally occurring vitamin K, which could interfere with vitamin K blockers used to thin the blood, such as coumadin.
If you have any health condition and/or are using medication, then consult your attending health care provider before consuming any nutritional supplement.
For some people, due to their conditions and medications, they need to manage their intake of certain nutrients. Below are the amounts of naturally occurring nutrients found in the plant based ingredients within StemEnhance Ultra:
Vitamin K: around 20 ug per serving (2 capsules) Iron: 0.34 mg per serving (2 capsules) Iodine: around 4 ug per serving (2 capsules) Sodium: 9.66 mg per serving (2 capsules) PEA: >0.5%
Pregnancy and nursing are considered special conditions. We recommend that your attending Doctor(s) be made aware of any and all supplements consumed during this time. At this time, we do not advise StemEnhance Ultra consumption during pregnancy.
See the rest here:
StemEnhance Ultra: The Best Stem Cell Supplement
- 13 promising Covid-19 treatments emerging from Israel - The Yucatan Times - July 10th, 2020
- Stem Cell Manufacturing Market Outlook, Opportunity and Demand Analysis, Forecast 2020-2027|-Merck Group, Becton, Dickinson And Company. Holostem... - July 10th, 2020
- Biopreservation Market 2020 Global Analysis, Size, Growth, Covid-19 Impact Analysis, Leading Players, Merger, Acquisition, Opportunity, With Regional... - July 10th, 2020
- Cellular Reprogramming Tools Market Key Players, Industry Overview, Application and Analysis to 2020-2026 - Cole of Duty - July 2nd, 2020
- Growth in Sales of Cell Banking Outsourcing Market to Push Revenue Growth in the Market - 3rd Watch News - July 2nd, 2020
- COVID-19: Plasma therapy vs stem cell therapy, what's the difference? - Gulf News - June 29th, 2020
- Label-free sensing of exosomal MCT1 and CD147 for tracking metabolic reprogramming and malignant progression in glioma - Science Advances - June 29th, 2020
- Novel coronavirus infection might trigger type-1 diabetes - The Hindu - June 29th, 2020
- Stem Cells Market Analysis Growth Opportunities and Demand Drives by 2016 to 2028 - 3rd Watch News - June 28th, 2020
- BrainStorm Cell Therapeutics to Join the Russell 2000 Index and Russell 3000 Index - Yahoo Finance - June 26th, 2020
- COVID-19 impact: Stem Cells Market to Witness Steady Expansion During 2019-2026 - Personal Injury Bureau UK - June 26th, 2020
- Nuclear softening expedites interstitial cell migration in fibrous networks and dense connective tissues - Science Advances - June 20th, 2020
- Global Stem Cell Market Study and Forecast 2020-2025: Oncology Disorders Expected to Exhibit the Fastest Growth Rate - ResearchAndMarkets.com -... - June 20th, 2020
- EHA25Virtual: Adult Patients With Sickle Cell Disease May Be at Increased Risk of Adverse Outcomes From COVID-19 - Yahoo Finance - June 16th, 2020
- Tolero Pharmaceuticals Presents Findings from Phase 1 Zella 101 Clinical Study Evaluating Investigational Agent Alvocidib in Patients with Newly... - June 16th, 2020
- Autolus Therapeutics presents AUTO1 and AUTO3 data at the 2020 EHA25 Virtual Congress - BioSpace - June 12th, 2020
- Genmab Announces European Marketing Authorization for the Subcutaneous Formulation of DARZALEX (daratumumab) for the Treatment of Patients with Multi... - June 12th, 2020
- Having a good level of vitamin D may reduce the risk of certain cancers - Yahoo Singapore News - June 11th, 2020
- Major skin cancer research study to begin at The Hormel Institute - Austin Daily Herald - Austin Herald - June 11th, 2020
- Transforming the spleen into a liver-like organ in vivo - Science Advances - June 11th, 2020
- Creating hairy human skin: Not as easy as you think - Science Codex - June 7th, 2020
- Cellular Reprogramming Tools Market Research Key Players, Industry Overview and forecasts to | 2026 - Weekly Wall - June 5th, 2020
- Genmab Announces European Marketing Authorization for the Subcutaneous Formulation of DARZALEX (daratumumab) for the Treatment of Patients with... - June 5th, 2020
- Follica Announces Positive Feedback From End of Phase 2 Meeting With FDA for Its Lead Program to Treat Male Androgenetic Alopecia - Business Wire - June 5th, 2020
- Global Stem Cell Characterization Kits Market : Analysis and In-depth Study on Market Size Trends, Emerging Growth Factors and Forecasts to 2029 - The... - June 3rd, 2020
- Mesoblast (NASDAQ:MESO) Stock Rating Lowered by Zacks Investment Research - MarketBeat - June 3rd, 2020
- Mesenchymal Stem Cells Market trends by manufacturers, states, type and application, forecast to 2019 2027 - WhaTech Technology and Markets News - June 2nd, 2020
- AgeX Therapeutics and ImStem Biotechnology Sign Non-Binding Letter of Intent Regarding Investigational MSC Candidate IMS001 for COVID-19 and Other... - June 2nd, 2020
- Stem Cell Assay Market to Witness Growth Acceleration During 2017-2025 - Cole of Duty - June 2nd, 2020
- Study reveals birth defects caused by flame retardant - University of Georgia - June 2nd, 2020
- What It's Like to Grow a 'Mini-Brain' From Your Own Cells - Discover Magazine - May 25th, 2020
- Canine Stem Cell Therapy Market Covid-19 Impact In 2026 | In-depth Analysis, Global Market Share, Top Trends, Professional & Technical Industry... - May 25th, 2020
- Newborn in Japan receives first treatment with liver STEM cells - ZME Science - May 23rd, 2020
- Adult Stem Cells Market with Coronavirus (Covid-19) Impact Analysis | Industry Strong Development By Major Eminent Players, New Innovations, Key... - May 16th, 2020
- Stem Cell and Regenerative Therapy Market Covid-19 Impact Analysis, Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report by Component, By Enterprise Size, By End... - May 16th, 2020
- The RNA binding protein CPEB2 regulates hormone sensing in mammary gland development and luminal breast cancer - Science Advances - May 16th, 2020
- Stem Cells Market Market Developments and Analysis (impact of Covid-19) 2020-2026 - Herald Writeup - May 15th, 2020
- Takeda Pharmaceutical : China announces ADCETRIS (brentuximab vedotin) is approved for the treatment of adult patients with CD30-positive Lymphomas -... - May 15th, 2020
- New Data for Investigational CRISPR/Cas9 Gene-Editing Therapy CTX001 for Severe Hemoglobinopathies Accepted for Oral Presentation at the 25th European... - May 14th, 2020
- Dlp-mediated Hh and Wnt signaling interdependence is critical in the niche for germline stem cell progeny differentiation - Science Advances - May 14th, 2020
- Little Skates Could Hold the Key to Cartilage Therapy in Humans - Technology Networks - May 14th, 2020
- Strides in Medical Tourism Market Key Driver of Low-cost Patient Care in Globalized Healthcare Systems, Notes TMR - PR Newswire UK - May 14th, 2020
- Australia's Mesoblast raises $90M to scale up stem cell therapy manufacturing to treat COVID-19 ARDS - BioWorld Online - May 14th, 2020
- CTX001 for Treatment of Sickle Cell Disease and Other Blood Disorders - Sickle Cell Anemia News - May 14th, 2020
- Stem cells therapy A prospective treatment against coronavirus? - Daily Excelsior - May 14th, 2020
- Protocol Management, Off-the-Shelf Therapies Help Bring CAR T Into More Settings - Targeted Oncology - May 13th, 2020
- BrainStorm Leases a New Cleanroom Facility at The Tel Aviv Sourasky Medical Center to Manufacture NurOwn for The European Union - Yahoo Finance - May 13th, 2020
- CRISPR Therapeutics and Vertex Pharmaceuticals Announce FDA Regenerative Medicine Advanced Therapy (RMAT) Designation Granted to CTX001 for the... - May 13th, 2020
- Study: Want to lose weight? Get rid of that pesky nose - The Big Smoke Australia - May 13th, 2020
- Rituximab Offers No Extra Benefit to Induction Chemo in ALL - Medscape - May 9th, 2020
- ROCKET PHARMACEUTICALS : Management's Discussion and Analysis of Financial Condition and Results of Operations (form 10-Q) - marketscreener.com - May 9th, 2020
- BrainStorm Leases a New Cleanroom Facility at The Tel Aviv Sourasky Medical Center to Manufacture NurOwn for The European Union - BioSpace - May 7th, 2020
- Stem Cells Market 2020 Size, Global Trends, Comprehensive Research Study, Development Status, Opportunities, Future Plans, Competitive Landscape and... - May 7th, 2020
- Chinas scientists accused of playing God by creating monstrous cloned apes and primates with human organs - The Sun - May 7th, 2020
- Roeland Nusse receives Canada's Gairdner International Award | The Dish - Stanford University News - May 7th, 2020
- Broad Foundation brings together stem cell scientists, engineers and physicians at University of Southern - Mirage News - May 7th, 2020
- Schizophrenia drug points to improved brain cancer radiation therapy - New Atlas - May 7th, 2020
- Scientists finally explained one of the strangest coronavirus symptoms - BGR - May 5th, 2020
- What Do New Neurons in the Brains of Adults Actually Do? - The Scientist - May 5th, 2020
- Therapy Harnesses Immune System to Slow Progression of DIPG Brain Tumors - University of Michigan Health System News - May 5th, 2020
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia Therapeutics Market Latest Innovations, Drivers and Industry Key Events During Forecast 2017 2025 - Jewish Life News - May 5th, 2020
- Stemline Slated for Acquisition by Menarini in Deal Worth Up to $677M - Xconomy - May 4th, 2020
- Teva and Celltrion Healthcare Announce the Launch of TRUXIMA (rituximab-abbs) Injection for Rheumatoid Arthritis, the Only Biosimilar to Rituxan... - May 4th, 2020
- Genmab Announces U.S. FDA Approval of Subcutaneous Formulation of Daratumumab, DARZALEX FASPRO (daratumumab and hyaluronidase-fihj), for the Treatment... - May 4th, 2020
- Stem cell therapy shows 83% survival of Coronavirus patients on ventilators - International Business Times, Singapore Edition - April 26th, 2020
- There's no treatment for COVID-19, but Virginia researchers are ramping up clinical trials to try to find one - Richmond.com - April 26th, 2020
- Newest American Academy of Arts and Sciences members | Stanford News - Stanford University News - April 26th, 2020
- 'I Will Not Kill Children to Live' - Church Militant - April 24th, 2020
- Morning Update: Canadas data gaps are hurting our ability to fight the pandemic - The Globe and Mail - April 24th, 2020
- Adult Stem Cell - an overview | ScienceDirect Topics - April 12th, 2020
- Coronavirus updates: Masks required for take out; N.J. hospitalizations to peak within 3 weeks; Stimulus paym - NJ.com - April 12th, 2020
- 4 ways to promote neurogenesis in your brain - Big Think - April 9th, 2020
- Funding roundup: At-home medical exams and a Parkinson's treatment - MedCity News - April 9th, 2020
- Moderna: A $12 Billion Brand Built On Hope And mRNA - Seeking Alpha - April 9th, 2020
- BrainStorm Awarded $1.5 Million Non-Dilutive Grant for 2020 by the Israel Innovation Authority - Yahoo Finance - April 3rd, 2020
- Post-Remission Therapy For AML: Allogeneic Stem-Cell Transplant - SurvivorNet - April 3rd, 2020
- Intermittent fasting might boost the creation of new neurons in a key brain structure - PsyPost - April 3rd, 2020
- 4 relationship problems that can be linked back to early childhood - Big Think - March 28th, 2020
- Scientists Have 'Reset' The Cellular Age Of Cells Taken From A 114-Year-Old Woman - IFLScience - March 26th, 2020
- The Answer to the Coronavirus Is More Abortion? - Townhall - March 24th, 2020