Please upgrade your browser to view our full website.
Panorama Orthopedics & Spine Center has been a trusted provider of orthopedic care in metro Denver for more than 70 years. With more than 30 orthopedic surgeons, we are one of the largest and most specialized orthopedic groups in the United States and are known as a leader in orthopedic care. We offer highly trained surgeons and
specialists in sports medicine, spine, joint replacement, orthopedic trauma, foot and ankle, hand and wrist and non-operative pain management. We are committed to excellence in everything we do. Thats why patients of all ages from children to seniors trust Panorama Orthopedics to help them get them back to doing the things they love.
Have Questions? Contact Our Office Today! (303) 233-1223
They were committed to getting me back to my life.
Karen HoganPatient of Emery Pino, MSPT
At Panorama Orthopedics & Spine Center, we are excited to offer our patients an innovative approach to treating pain and healing. Regenerative medicine offers a natural way to boost your bodys healing power, helping you return to the activities you love. Through our Regenerative Medicine program, we offer both Stem Cell Therapy and Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy (PRP Therapy).
Both stem cells and plasma are derived from your own blood and can be processed in a lab to isolate and the cells. This concentrated preparation can then be injected back into the area of injury to help accelerate and augment the healing processes in the body.
These procedures are some of the newest treatments available today. They offer patients with a minimally invasive option to help relieve the pain of arthritis or injury and improve your function.
Panoramas highly qualified surgeons can use PRP therapy in the operating room following a repair or reconstructive surgery. It has been seen to aid in the healing of the surgical site and reduce recovery time.
Our regenerative medicine team consists of highly experienced medical doctors who are specialized in orthopedic pain management and physical medicine and rehabilitation.
Every person and every injury is different; there is no one-size-fits-all solution. Individuals with severe bone-on-bone arthritis or conditions that require a surgical repair may not be the right candidates for these innovative solutions. However, rest assured, Panoramas team of doctors includes orthopedic experts who specialize in every area of the body from the simplest injury to the most complex orthopedic reconstructions. At Panorama, you will get the answers you need to have confidence in your treatment decisions.
At Panorama Orthopedics & Spine Center, we are excited to offer our patients an innovative approach to treating pain. Stem cell therapy offers a natural way to boost your bodys healing power, helping you return to the activities you love. The process is simple, low risk and can improve your chances of recovering from an injury or condition or in some cases they can aid in the healing process fromsurgery.
Stem cells are the building and healing agents in your blood, bones, tissue and muscles that have been at work since you were born, helping you to physically grow into the person you are today.In stem cell therapy, our experienced doctors strategically position these powerful cells, in a concentrated form, where they are needed most where your body is hurting. Nature does the rest.
Ask us about this alternative today. Stem cell therapy might be the solution you have been seeking to help relieve your pain and improve your function, more quickly than you could do on your own.
Panoramas Commitment to Competitive Pricing for Stem Cell Therapy:
Panoramas commitment to provide the best care at the lowest cost, allows us to offer stem cell therapy an extremely low rates:
For your comfort and convenience, procedures are performed in our out-patient Golden Ridge Surgery Center in Golden.
Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy, also referred to widely as PRP therapy, is used to enhance and accelerate soft tissue healing. About 98% of the indications for treatment include injuries to the tendons or ligaments. It can be injected both in a clinic setting and in an operative setting as an adjunct to surgery, as a way to promote quicker healing. PRP can be injected into the spine or any joint such as the knee, hip, elbow, shoulder, wrist, fingers or thumb, ankles and toes.
Some of the common conditions that benefit from PRP therapy include:
Platelet Rich Plasma is a product of your own blood. Your blood contains red blood cells, white blood cells, plasma, and platelets. Platelets are best known for helping your blood clot. However, platelets also contain growth factors, which when injected into ligaments or tendons can aid in the healing of injuries.
The blood plasma contains the platelets and it is this material that is processed in our lab and spun down to extract the platelets that have the healing properties that can be used to inject into injured sites to help promote healing. Panorama physicians use x-ray or ultrasound guidance when providing PRP injections. Research has shown that without this guidance the actual site of injury is missed more than 5% of the time.
You may not feel an immediate difference after treatment because with PRP therapy the growth factors bind to the cell surface to signal growth. By signaling growth, growth factors and therefore platelet rich plasma helps to catalyze healing processes within the body. The healing may continuously increase for up to a year.
PRP Therapy is a procedure done in the office. The regenerative medicine team will meet with you to discuss your injury or pain and decide if PRP would be an effective treatment for you.
When you come in to the office for PRP therapy, you will have your blood drawn and sent to our lab. In the lab the blood is put into a centrifuge and spun down to separate the plasma and concentrate the platelets. We are able to analyze and test the final preparation so that we have the highest quality sample prepared for your injection. Once the actual PRP is prepared, the doctor will inject this preparation of your own cells back into the area of injury.
PRP therapy is designed to heal rather than cover symptoms, therefore unless re-injury occurs, the effects of the PRP therapy may last a lifetime. When the body has an extra boost to heal from the platelet rich plasma, the body heals quicker and areas of the body that could formerly not heal are prompted to heal.
How much does PRP Therapy cost?
Some insurance providers currently cover the cost of PRP therapy. For others this will be a self-pay procedure. At Panorama we offer the treatment at the best possible value to our patients with very competitive pricing:
Panorama has invested in a sophisticated biologics laboratory at the Golden Office. This lab is currently one of only a handful of labs around the country. This new, FDA approved laboratory is used for processing both Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) and Stem Cells. We utilize the newest technologies that were developed by Greyledge Technologies in Vail, Colorado.
Because we have our own lab, Panorama offers patients customized therapy, as each preparation is analyzed for platelets, red blood cells and white blood cells (among 27 parameters), and then reviewed by your physician prior to treatment.
This knowledge permits us to make adjustments based on our collective experience. No other system or technology allows for this kind of capability to personalize your treatment.
Collecting Outcomes Data
Having our own lab also allows us to process stem cells and PRP in a way that we can control the quality of the specimen and know exactly the amount of biologic that is in a specific preparation or sample. In addition to providing higher quality injections, it also leads us to the ability to measure and study outcomes for these new break-trough procedures. It is our goal to collect highly reliable outcome data and to share that date with patients in a way that is 100% transparent.
Panorama Orthopedics & Spine Center is a trusted leader in orthopedics. By speaking with one of our knowledgeable and experienced specialists, you will be able to learn about all of the options available to make you feel better. Stem cell therapy may be anoption to helpwithpain relief and help you reach your health goals.
Dr Karen Knight
The Stem Cell and PRP programs at Panorama Orthopedics are led byDr. Karen KnightTogether with her partner,Dr. Michael Hornerthey provide the full spectrum of stem cell therapy and PRP options that can be used to help treat arthritis, back pain and limited injuries affecting the muscles, joints, tendons or cartilage, particularly if those injuries are not healing quickly on their own or there is poor blood flow to the area. In many cases, stem cell therapy can give patients the relief they need and help them avoid surgery.
Dr Knight and Dr Horner are both dedicated to providing patients with the compassionate care needed to help improve function and reduce pain, without surgery. Stem cells also can be used for surgical patients to help reduce recovery time. Panoramas highly qualified surgeons can perform stem cell therapy at the end of almost any repair or reconstructive surgery. It is a promising treatment for patients who want to more fully and quickly recover postoperatively.
Every person and every injury is different; there is no one-size-fits-all solution. That is why Panoramas team of doctors includes orthopedic experts who specialize in a wide range of services, from pain management to regenerative medicine to outpatient surgery. At Panorama, you will get the answers you need to have confidence in your treatment decisions. If stem cell therapy is the tool that will work the best for you, we will make sure that you are in good hands.
Your body has an incredible capacity to heal, but sometimes it needs a boost.
Stem cell therapy is a minimally invasive procedure that generally takes an hour from start to finish. The procedure is not a surgery, but patients receive a sedative for comfort whileit is done at Panoramas surgery center in Golden, Colorado
After anesthesia is given through an IV, our experienced doctors draw the stem cells from the bone marrow in the pelvis. Those cells are then concentrated in a lab and injected at the site of the arthritis or injury.
Stem cell therapy is a low-risk procedure. Patients are asked not to do high-impact activities such as running and jumping for a short period of time following the treatment, but otherwise are able to go about their normal routines. The stem cells do the rest, going to work to help repair the damage that was caused either by wear and tear or through an injury.
After that, all that is needed is a band-aid and some rest while the stem cells adapt to the needs of their new environment.
We pride ourselves on providing personalized care to all of our patients. That starts with a full orthopedic evaluation with one of our doctors to assess your needs and evaluate your treatment options.
In addition to our pain management team, we also have specialists who focus on specific areas of the body including the spine, shoulder, hand, elbow, hip, knee, foot and ankle. Dont put your health on hold call to make an appointment today!
Kathleen Rouzier is a certified Physician Assistant who obtained a Master in Health Sciences while completing the Physician Assistant Program at Duke University School of Medicine. She received her BS in Molecular Biology at University of Kansas. Prior to embarking on her medical career, she worked as a Healthcare IT Consultant. She has interest in interventional pain management and spine health, which grew after participating in and teaching Pilates. Kathy has additional hands-on training on performing ultrasound guided injections. She believes in best practice, a whole person approach, and connecting with her patients in order to provide the best possible care.
Kathy and her husband and two young boys are happy to call Colorado home. Although she grew up in Nebraska, shes lived in Europe and Australia for extended period of time. Kathy enjoys anything active, especially outdoors, and spends much of her time with her family hiking, biking, picnicking, traveling, baking and crafting. Shes very happy to be part of the Non-operative Spine/Interventional Pain Medicine team at Panorama.
All Rights Reserved Panorama Orthopedics & Spine Center 2018
Read this article:
Stem Cell Therapy and PRP in Denver - Pain Experts at ...
- USC Stem Cell - December 10th, 2019
- Stem Cell Therapy Treatment - Melbourne Stem Cell Centre - December 10th, 2019
- U.S. Stem Cell Training | Regenerative Medicine Training ... - December 10th, 2019
- Injectables Are the Future of K-Beauty Trends in America - Yahoo Lifestyle - December 10th, 2019
- ASH 2019 Roundup: The Latest on CAR T, New Treatments for CLL, and Using Genes to Predict a Common Side Effect - On Cancer - Memorial Sloan Kettering - December 10th, 2019
- Stem Cell Therapy & Treatment Center | TruStem Cell Therapy - December 10th, 2019
- After 17-years, thalassemia patient gets a fresh lease of life from a young professional through DATRI - Express Healthcare - December 10th, 2019
- Orgenesis and Theracell to Launch Point of Care Cell and Gene Therapy Centers within HYGEIA Group's Hospital Network in Greece - GlobeNewswire - December 10th, 2019
- 2019: The year gene therapy came of age - Jamaica Observer - December 10th, 2019
- Ethan's Army gets a boost - Brockville Recorder and Times - December 10th, 2019
- BREAKING: Baby body parts criminal trial to proceed against Daleiden with possible jail time - Lifesite - December 7th, 2019
- Howard University Volleyball Player Skips Final Tournament to Make Stem Cell Donation to a Stranger - PEOPLE Great Ideas - December 5th, 2019
- 'I was given a terminal diagnosis and then a new therapy cured my leukaemia' - The Telegraph - December 5th, 2019
- Stem Cell Therapy Market Robust pace of Industry during 2017-2025 - News Description - December 5th, 2019
- A #ReUp of 2019: The year when gene therapy, DNA modifications came of age & saved lives - Economic Times - December 5th, 2019
- 100 greatest innovations of 2019: Best of What's New - Popular Science - December 3rd, 2019
- Global Synthetic Stem Cells Market :Industry Analysis and Forecast (2018-2026) - The Market Expedition - December 3rd, 2019
- Susan J. Demas: Right-wing lies on abortion paved the way for Trump - Michigan Advance - December 3rd, 2019
- Alum's New Book Recounts His Fight to Help First Responders Sickened after 9/11 - BU Today - December 3rd, 2019
- Revolutionary New Rhinoplasty Procedure From One Of The Most Prominent Plastic Surgeons In Newport Beach - StreetInsider.com - December 3rd, 2019
- Quinn Waters: Weymouth, Massachusetts three-year-old is seeing the world for himself - CBS News - December 2nd, 2019
- 'We didn't worry when 2-year-old refused to use potty - then her lips went blue' - Mirror Online - December 2nd, 2019
- Cancer Kept This 3-Year-Old Indoors. Now He's Seeing The World For Himself - news9.com KWTV - December 2nd, 2019
- Upstate SC toddler survives rare cancer and the risky procedure used to treat it - Greenville News - December 2nd, 2019
- 13 YEAR OLD BOY WHO SURVIVED RARE CHILDHOOD CANCER TWICE SUPPORTS NEW FUNDRAISING CAMPAIGN - MENAFN.COM - December 2nd, 2019
- Heartbreaking photograph shows the reality of childhood cancer - Yahoo News - December 2nd, 2019
- Family releases photo sharing the reality of childhood cancer - NEWS.com.au - December 2nd, 2019
- "For the first time in 25 years this means hope" - Leeds family fundraising for life-changing MS treatment - Yorkshire Post - December 2nd, 2019
- Calgary MP won't give up effort to add donor consent option to tax forms - Calgary Herald - December 2nd, 2019
- Global Stem Cell Therapy Market Industry Demand, Scope and Strategic Outlook, Growth Analysis, Business Opportunities and Future Scope till 2025 -... - November 29th, 2019
- Every 13th man has a hair transplant according to Bookimed study - PR Web - November 29th, 2019
- Heartbreaking photograph shows the reality of childhood cancer - Yahoo Sports - November 29th, 2019
- 253 miles in 4 hours: A Syracuse mans race for a lung transplant, and the angel who helped him - syracuse.com - November 29th, 2019
- Exploring the Future of Prostate Cancer with City of Hope - Curetoday.com - November 29th, 2019
- Imani Barbarin Coins #PatientsAreNotFaking to Fight Back Against Negative Patient Stereotypes - The Mary Sue - November 29th, 2019
- South Carolina toddler survives rare cancer and the risky procedure used to treat it - USA TODAY - November 29th, 2019
- Mum shares heart-wrenching photos to show the 'reality of childhood cancer' - Mirror Online - November 29th, 2019
- Diabetic foot wounds kill millions, but high-tech solutions and teamwork are making a difference - The Conversation US - November 29th, 2019
- Toddler Bravely Cheats Death After He Survived Rare Cancer And Its Treatment - The Digital Weekly - November 29th, 2019
- 'My daughter's death took me to the darkest place, but I've learned it's possible to come back' - Telegraph.co.uk - November 29th, 2019
- Ausman family thankful for recoveries, support from family and community - Chippewa Herald - November 29th, 2019
- 2nd Edition Africa Healthcare Extension Summit And Africa Women's Health Summit Starts Today In Nairobi - Africa.com - November 29th, 2019
- How the Packers' Za'Darius Smith brought joy and awareness to one woman's cancer fight - The Athletic - November 29th, 2019
- TeloMind Announced as New Distributor by Health Evolution - Industry Global News 24 - November 29th, 2019
- Thalassemia Treatment Market With Top Countries Data : Analysis and by Recent Trends and Regional Growth Overview Forecast 2026 - News Description - November 29th, 2019
- The ART of Having Children - Vision Insights and New Horizons - November 24th, 2019
- PCORI Board approves $70 million to support projects designed to improve care for health conditions - News-Medical.net - November 24th, 2019
- Previous govts never thought of peoples welfare: CM - Hindustan Times - November 24th, 2019
- Pricey stem cell treatments are being offered at more clinics. They may not be FDA-approved. - Virginian-Pilot - November 21st, 2019
- Attending This Year's North American CF Conference Gave Me Hope - Cystic Fibrosis News Today - November 21st, 2019
- Scranton Police Officer Finds a Connection Through Cancer - WNEP Scranton/Wilkes-Barre - November 21st, 2019
- Breaking News: Cardiol Therapeutics Announces Clinical Steering Committee for Phase 2 International Trial in Acute Myocarditis Using CardiolRx(TM) 100... - November 19th, 2019
- Teen ready to get back on the field after risky tumor surgery - KFOR Oklahoma City - November 19th, 2019
- Chemotherapy and constant pills but DWP tells Hull man Kye Eastwood 'you're fit for work' - Hull Daily Mail - November 19th, 2019
- Redruth woman travels over 3,500 miles to meet the stranger who saved her life - Cornwall Live - November 19th, 2019
- These Scientists May Have Found a Cure for 'Bubble Boy' Disease - Smithsonian.com - November 18th, 2019
- I thought I had glandular fever on my gap year, but it turned out to be leukaemia - Telegraph.co.uk - November 18th, 2019
- Kate and Flash riding high following injuries recovery - The Scarborough News - November 18th, 2019
- Jury Hands Down $42.5M Total Verdict Against Philip Morris and RJR in Retrial Over Smoker's Cancer Death - CVN News - November 14th, 2019
- Is Stem Cell Therapy for Hip Arthritis Safe and Effective? - The African Exponent - November 14th, 2019
- There is No Cure for Type 1 Diabetes. You Can Change That. - 5280 | The Denver Magazine - November 14th, 2019
- Cell Harvesting Systems Market: Key Players and Production Information analysis - Global Banking And Finance Review - November 14th, 2019
- Virtual Care-The road ahead in healthcare - BusinessLine - November 14th, 2019
- Heartbreaking moment dad meets the woman who saved his life - he feared his son would grow up without a father - Manchester Evening News - November 14th, 2019
- Innovation Pharmaceuticals: Oral Cancer on the Rise; Company Offers Perspectives on Opportunity of Brilacidin for the Prevention of Oral Mucositis -... - November 14th, 2019
- Discover the Global Cord Stem Cell banking Market gain impetus due to the growing demand over 2026 - Markets Gazette 24 - November 14th, 2019
- South Shields cancer survivor bursts into tears as she finally meets the woman who saved her life - Chronicle Live - November 14th, 2019
- Global Regenerative Group Enters Into Distribution Partnership with Aurafix & Remodem - Benzinga - November 9th, 2019
- VIDEO: Cancer survivor meets the donor who saved his life at a runDisney event - Inside the Magic - November 9th, 2019
- Can mfines Hospital Network Bridge The Gaps In Indias Healthcare Delivery Systems - Inc42 Media - November 9th, 2019
- Making a Better Baby - Vision Insights and New Horizons - November 9th, 2019
- Arizona the "wild west" of stem cell therapy; experts say promising therapy ripe for exploitation - ABC15 Arizona - November 6th, 2019
- Stem cell therapy giving disabled, elderly pets a second chance at life - CW39 - November 6th, 2019
- Edmond 2-year-old fights big battle inside his tiny body - KFOR Oklahoma City - November 6th, 2019
- New Podcast Sponsored by Asymmetrex Increases Awareness to the Need for Stem Cell Dose in Stem Cell Treatments - PR Web - November 6th, 2019
- Growing Human Organs In A Lab: As Scientists Develop Pathbreaking Three-Organ System, Heres All You Need To Know - Swarajya - November 6th, 2019
- Toddler's clinginess turned out to be cancer which parents discovered on Google - Mirror Online - November 5th, 2019
- Toddler's clinginess turned out to be cancer which parents discovered on Google - Irish Mirror - November 3rd, 2019
- Docs said our toddler was just clingy but we learned the truth on Google it was cancer - The Sun - November 3rd, 2019
- Family's tribute to 'brave and loving' Oliver Brown who has died aged 11 - Devon Live - November 3rd, 2019