What is StemEnhance Ultra?
StemEnhance Ultra concentrates and combines extracts from natures most primitive superfoods, fresh watermicroalgae and marine macroalgae, proving the body with the ultimate in stem cell support.
StemEnhance Ultra assists the bodys inherent ability for long-term self-renewal by supporting the bodys natural release ofbone marrowstem cells.
StemEnhance Ultra provides the ultimate in stem cell support. It contains a proprietary blend of highly concentrated extracts, including Fucoidan and Cerules exclusive patented ingredients StemEnhance (AFA concentrate) & Mesenkine.
StemEnhance Ultra (AFA concentrate) is shown in studies to support the release of stem cells from the bone marrow.
Fucoidan (undaria pinnatifida) is a marinealgaewell known to support the immune system. Cerules fucoidan comes from undaria harvested from pristine environments like the Tasman Sea and Patagonia. Fucoidan from Undaria Pinnatifida has been documented to increase the number of circulatingstem cells.
Mesenkine is a unique extract from Spirulina, isolated through Cerules patented extraction process, that supports the release and homing of stem cells by balancing key messengers involved in stem cell function.
StemEnhance Ultra does not contain dairy, wheat, gluten, peanut, soy, corn, or allergens. There are no artificial flavors or colors. It is 100% vegetarian, non-GMO, and free from herbicides and pesticides.
The primary roles of adult stem cells in a living organism are to maintain and repair the tissue in which they are found. Stem cells released from the bone marrow can migrate to various tissues where they contribute to the process of tissue repair.
Suggested usage is 2 capsules 1 to 2 times daily.
The clinical studies were done using adults therefore we recommend StemEnhance Ultra for adult consumption, however there are no known contraindications for children.
StemEnhance Ultra is formulated for human consumption. We know of no reason that it may be harmful to pets. AFA and spirulina have been used in the pet nutrition industry for years. However, no studies have been done using the product for pet consumption. Please consult with your Veterinarian.
StemEnhance Ultra is the result of 16 years of research and constitutes the most efficacious and scientifically provenstem cell nutritionproduct on the market.
Through multiple clinical trials, StemEnhance Ultra was documented to optimize stem cell function in the body by increasing the number of bothstem cellsand and Endothelial Progenitor Cells (EPCs) in the bloodstream, supporting optimum renewal and repair of tissues and organs.
StemEnhance Ultra also contains Mesenkine, that was shown to increase the blood concentration of G-CSF that plays a key role in stem cell release.
See StemEnhance research here.
As stated on the label, the vegetarian capsule is made from hypromellose. Hypromellose is cellulose derivative or plant fiber.
StemEnhance Ultra ingredients are certified Kosher.It is not certified Halal.
There is an expiration date at the bottom of each bottle. StemEnhance Ultra has a shelf life of 3 years from date of manufacture. All bottles should be stored in a cool, dry place.
Yes! The Cerule products can be consumed together and were designed to enhance the beneficial effects of each other. We know of no concerning interaction between the Cerule products and other nutritional supplements.
Like many green foods, StemEnhance Ultra contains naturally occurring vitamin K, which could interfere with vitamin K blockers used to thin the blood, such as coumadin.
If you have any health condition and/or are using medication, then consult your attending health care provider before consuming any nutritional supplement.
For some people, due to their conditions and medications, they need to manage their intake of certain nutrients. Below are the amounts of naturally occurring nutrients found in the plant based ingredients within StemEnhance Ultra:
Vitamin K: around 20 ug per serving (2 capsules) Iron: 0.34 mg per serving (2 capsules) Iodine: around 4 ug per serving (2 capsules) Sodium: 9.66 mg per serving (2 capsules) PEA: >0.5%
Pregnancy and nursing are considered special conditions. We recommend that your attending Doctor(s) be made aware of any and all supplements consumed during this time. At this time, we do not advise StemEnhance Ultra consumption during pregnancy.
See the rest here:
StemEnhance Ultra: The Best Stem Cell Supplement
- 8-year-old bone marrow recipient and donor celebrate in emotional reunion - WFAA.com - February 16th, 2020
- Singapore researchers discover Human Stem Cells and Cancer Origins in Stomach - BSA bureau - February 14th, 2020
- Stem Cell And Regenerative Therapy Market Sales Volume, Status, Growth, Opportunities and World - Instant Tech News - February 14th, 2020
- Astrocytes could be harnessed to protect motor neurons in MND - Drug Target Review - February 11th, 2020
- BrainStorm Cell Therapeutics and FDA Agree to Potential NurOwn Regulatory Pathway for Approval in ALS - Yahoo Finance - February 11th, 2020
- Mexico City Medical Congress to Showcase the Global Stem Cells Group's Latest Innovations - PRUnderground - February 11th, 2020
- Bone Therapeutics to present preclinical data on the osteogenic properties of ALLOB in bone repair at the Annual Meeting of the Orthopaedic Research... - February 11th, 2020
- Stopping Smoking Allows Healthy Lung Cells to Proliferate - Medscape - February 6th, 2020
- Biological robots, that is a thing now - 702 - February 6th, 2020
- How the next trip to the moon will get us ready for Mars - Deseret News - February 6th, 2020
- Knocking Down Levels Of These Proteins Could Reverse Type 2 Diabetes - International Business Times - February 6th, 2020
- Efficacy and Safety of Sonidegib in Adult Patients with Nevoid Basal C | CCID - Dove Medical Press - February 2nd, 2020
- People who develop Parkinson's before 50 may have been born with damaged brain cells, says study - MEAWW - February 2nd, 2020
- Single-cell analysis reveals different age-related somatic mutation profiles between stem and differentiated cells in human liver - Science Advances - January 31st, 2020
- Lab-grown snake venom glands are here. Dont worry; theyre for a good cause - Digital Trends - January 31st, 2020
- Space might be the perfect place to grow human organs - Popular Science - January 31st, 2020
- Injection Innovation May Improve Spinal Cord Repair Research - Technology Networks - January 31st, 2020
- Robots don't have to be so embarrassing - The Outline - January 31st, 2020
- Stem Cell Assay Market Insights: Growth Factors, Market Drivers, Segmentations, Key Players, Analysis & Forecast by 2025 - The Trusted Chronicle - January 29th, 2020
- Inverness friends' donations offer the gift of life - Inverness Courier - January 29th, 2020
- What we learn from a fish that can change sex in just 10 days - The Conversation AU - January 26th, 2020
- Stem cells: Sources, types, and uses - January 25th, 2020
- If you want to ban fetal tissue research, sign a pledge to refuse its benefits - The Coloradoan - January 25th, 2020
- Tiny organs grown from snake glands produce real venom - Science Magazine - January 23rd, 2020
- Asymmetrex Partners in Manufacturing USA Institute January 23, 2020The Advanced Regenerative Manufacturing Institute - PR Web - January 23rd, 2020
- Genmab Announces European Marketing Authorization for DARZALEX (Daratumumab) in Combination with Bortezomib, Thalidomide and Dexamethasone in Frontli... - January 23rd, 2020
- Video: In 40 years, babies could be made in the lab from skin cells - Genetic Literacy Project - January 21st, 2020
- Here's What Meat-Eaters Really Think of Veganism, According to a New Study - ScienceAlert - January 21st, 2020
- What meat eaters really think about veganism new research - The Conversation UK - January 21st, 2020
- Mutations in Donor Stem Cells Could Harm the Health of Patients with Cancer, Study Finds - Curetoday.com - January 18th, 2020
- Role of wearable sensors in the early diagnosis of Graft Versus Host Disease - Verdict Medical Devices - Medical Device Network - January 18th, 2020
- Stem Cell Therapy for Dogs and Cats Is Innovative at Stafford Veterinary Hospital - By MARIA SCANDALE - The SandPaper - January 17th, 2020
- World-first Genomic Analysis of Puberty Provides Insights Into Cancer and Infertility - Technology Networks - January 13th, 2020
- Stem Cell Assay Market is estimated to witness the highest growth during the forecast period 2017 2025 - Pro News Time - January 13th, 2020
- Bionic Vision Technologies Announces Interim Pilot Study Results of the BVT Bionic Eye System Designed to Help the Blind Achieve Greater Mobility and... - January 13th, 2020
- Unlocking The Secrets Of DNA Help Researchers Understand How to Slow Aging - YouAreUNLTD - January 12th, 2020
- BrainStorm Cell Therapeutics to Present at the 2020 Biotech Showcase and 3rd Annual Neuroscience Innovation Forum at JPM Week - Yahoo Finance - January 11th, 2020
- Mesenchymal Stem Cells Market to Perceive Substantial Growth During 2019 to 2027 | Lonza, Thermo Fisher, Bio-Techne, Miltenyi Biotec, PromoCell GmbH,... - January 11th, 2020
- Understanding the developmental conditions of the human spine - Tech Explorist - January 11th, 2020
- BrainStorm Cell Therapeutics to Present at the 2020 Biotech Showcase and 3rd Annual Neuroscience Innovation Forum at JPM Week - GlobeNewswire - January 8th, 2020
- A New "Census" of the Zebrafish Brain - Technology Networks - January 8th, 2020
- Cynata Therapeutics (ASX:CYP) receives R&D tax incentive refund of more than $1.8M - The Market Herald - January 8th, 2020
- Contemporary Bone Alleviates Mechanisms Have Prospective Therapeutic Applications - MENAFN.COM - January 8th, 2020
- New Treatment Approved in Canada for Most Common Type of Leukemia - Canada NewsWire - January 8th, 2020
- New protocol could signal shift in bone regenerative medicine - Yahoo Finance - January 6th, 2020
- Researchers at Baylor College of Medicine Discover How to Improve Bone Repair - Gilmore Health News - January 6th, 2020
- Stem Cells Market in The Region Is Anticipated To Expand At a CAGR of 13.8% During the Period from 2017 to 2025 - Market Research Sheets - January 3rd, 2020
- Deficiency of TRPM2 leads to embryonic neurogenesis defects in hyperthermia - Science Advances - January 3rd, 2020
- Rewriting Our Genes Is Easier Than Ever. That Doesn't Mean We Should Do It - WBUR - January 3rd, 2020
- Girl, 3, dies in her parents arms on New Years Day after leukaemia battle - The Sun - January 3rd, 2020
- Red Shamrock: Fight never over, even when kids beat cancer - Iowa City Press-Citizen - January 3rd, 2020
- International peace prize awarded to FNI executive director | Saginaw - Browncitybanner - January 3rd, 2020
- Scientists are Working on a Way to Regrow Teeth in 2 Months - Science Times - December 30th, 2019
- Stem Cell Assay Market Expected to Witness a Sustainable Growth over 2025 - Filmi Baba - December 30th, 2019
- The ethics of lab-grown "minibrains" - Quartz - December 30th, 2019
- What is HLH, and what role did it play in the death of a healthy 34-year-old ESPN reporter? - 11Alive.com WXIA - December 28th, 2019
- New technology being used to heal serious wounds - WWLTV.com - December 28th, 2019
- Five hot topics in autism research in 2019 - Spectrum - December 28th, 2019
- Humans may be Able to Regrow Teeth in the Future - NullTX - December 28th, 2019
- adult stem cells: the history of the research - December 22nd, 2019
- A New Gene Therapy Strategy, Courtesy of Mother Nature - Global Health News Wire - December 22nd, 2019
- GSK announces positive headline results in phase 3 study of Benlysta in patients with lupus nephritis | Antibodies | News Channels -... - December 21st, 2019
- Umbilical Cord Blood Banking Market to Achieve Massive Growth in the Near Future - Info Street Wire - December 21st, 2019
- Difference Between Adult and Embryonic Stem Cells | Compare ... - December 15th, 2019
- Science Fiction Becoming Reality - Reporter Magazine - December 15th, 2019
- Brenner and Rector's The Kidney, 2-Volume Set. Edition No. 11 - ResearchAndMarkets.com - Associated Press - December 6th, 2019
- Stem Cells Market to a Revenue Opportunity of US$270.5 bn During the Period from 2025 - News Description - December 6th, 2019
- Stem cell Therapy Market 2019-2027| Business Scope and Investment Analysis By MEDIPOST, PHARMICELL Co., Ltd, Holostem Terapie Avanzate Srl, Mesoblast... - December 6th, 2019
- Cutting Through the Headlines: Are Scientists Really Growing Sentient "Mini-brains"? - Technology Networks - December 6th, 2019
- Year in Review: Respiratory Infection - MedPage Today - December 6th, 2019
- Whats Happening: IDF Shabbat of Heroes, Sephardic Papers - Jewish Journal - December 5th, 2019
- Global Stem Cells Market 2019 by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast to 2025 - Breaking News Updates - December 5th, 2019
- Marine Coatings Market is Anticipated to Register a Value of XX Million by the end of 2017 - 2025 - Markets Gazette 24 - December 5th, 2019
- Stem Cell Market 2019 | What Will Be the Market Size and the Growth Rate Analysis by 2026? - Hitz Dairies - December 3rd, 2019
- Stem Cells Market is Expected to Register a Healthy CAGR of 13.8% During the Period from 2017 to 2025 - Statsflash - December 3rd, 2019
- BrainStorm Cell Therapeutics to make scientific presentations at the 30th International Symposium on ALS/MND - BioSpace - November 28th, 2019
- Inside the Beltway: Abortion, immigration among forbidden topics at Thanksgiving table - Washington Times - November 28th, 2019
- Canine Stem Cell Therapy Market Value Projected to Expand by 2026 - The Hilltop Monitor - November 28th, 2019
- Global Stem Cells Market 2019 by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast to 2025 - Industry News Info - November 28th, 2019
- Stem Cell Banking Market Size, Share, Growth, Future Prospects, Competitive Analysis and Forecast To 2026 - Med News Ledger - November 28th, 2019