What is StemEnhance Ultra?
StemEnhance Ultra concentrates and combines extracts from natures most primitive superfoods, fresh watermicroalgae and marine macroalgae, proving the body with the ultimate in stem cell support.
StemEnhance Ultra assists the bodys inherent ability for long-term self-renewal by supporting the bodys natural release ofbone marrowstem cells.
StemEnhance Ultra provides the ultimate in stem cell support. It contains a proprietary blend of highly concentrated extracts, including Fucoidan and Cerules exclusive patented ingredients StemEnhance (AFA concentrate) & Mesenkine.
StemEnhance Ultra (AFA concentrate) is shown in studies to support the release of stem cells from the bone marrow.
Fucoidan (undaria pinnatifida) is a marinealgaewell known to support the immune system. Cerules fucoidan comes from undaria harvested from pristine environments like the Tasman Sea and Patagonia. Fucoidan from Undaria Pinnatifida has been documented to increase the number of circulatingstem cells.
Mesenkine is a unique extract from Spirulina, isolated through Cerules patented extraction process, that supports the release and homing of stem cells by balancing key messengers involved in stem cell function.
StemEnhance Ultra does not contain dairy, wheat, gluten, peanut, soy, corn, or allergens. There are no artificial flavors or colors. It is 100% vegetarian, non-GMO, and free from herbicides and pesticides.
The primary roles of adult stem cells in a living organism are to maintain and repair the tissue in which they are found. Stem cells released from the bone marrow can migrate to various tissues where they contribute to the process of tissue repair.
Suggested usage is 2 capsules 1 to 2 times daily.
The clinical studies were done using adults therefore we recommend StemEnhance Ultra for adult consumption, however there are no known contraindications for children.
StemEnhance Ultra is formulated for human consumption. We know of no reason that it may be harmful to pets. AFA and spirulina have been used in the pet nutrition industry for years. However, no studies have been done using the product for pet consumption. Please consult with your Veterinarian.
StemEnhance Ultra is the result of 16 years of research and constitutes the most efficacious and scientifically provenstem cell nutritionproduct on the market.
Through multiple clinical trials, StemEnhance Ultra was documented to optimize stem cell function in the body by increasing the number of bothstem cellsand and Endothelial Progenitor Cells (EPCs) in the bloodstream, supporting optimum renewal and repair of tissues and organs.
StemEnhance Ultra also contains Mesenkine, that was shown to increase the blood concentration of G-CSF that plays a key role in stem cell release.
See StemEnhance research here.
As stated on the label, the vegetarian capsule is made from hypromellose. Hypromellose is cellulose derivative or plant fiber.
StemEnhance Ultra ingredients are certified Kosher.It is not certified Halal.
There is an expiration date at the bottom of each bottle. StemEnhance Ultra has a shelf life of 3 years from date of manufacture. All bottles should be stored in a cool, dry place.
Yes! The Cerule products can be consumed together and were designed to enhance the beneficial effects of each other. We know of no concerning interaction between the Cerule products and other nutritional supplements.
Like many green foods, StemEnhance Ultra contains naturally occurring vitamin K, which could interfere with vitamin K blockers used to thin the blood, such as coumadin.
If you have any health condition and/or are using medication, then consult your attending health care provider before consuming any nutritional supplement.
For some people, due to their conditions and medications, they need to manage their intake of certain nutrients. Below are the amounts of naturally occurring nutrients found in the plant based ingredients within StemEnhance Ultra:
Vitamin K: around 20 ug per serving (2 capsules) Iron: 0.34 mg per serving (2 capsules) Iodine: around 4 ug per serving (2 capsules) Sodium: 9.66 mg per serving (2 capsules) PEA: >0.5%
Pregnancy and nursing are considered special conditions. We recommend that your attending Doctor(s) be made aware of any and all supplements consumed during this time. At this time, we do not advise StemEnhance Ultra consumption during pregnancy.
See the rest here:
StemEnhance Ultra: The Best Stem Cell Supplement
- Religion briefs for Sept. 19 | Community - Petoskey News-Review - September 19th, 2019
- Joseph M. Sanzari Childrens Hospital and John Theurer Cancer Center Launch Clinical Trial Evaluating Gene Therapy for Severe Sickle Cell Disease in... - September 19th, 2019
- Engineering lymphatic vessels as a therapeutic to heal the heart - ND Newswire - September 19th, 2019
- SanBio Granted Regenerative Medicine Advanced Therapy Designation from the US FDA for SB623 for the Treatment of Chronic Neurological Motor Deficits... - September 19th, 2019
- Stem Cell Therapies Market by Top Key Players, Size, Subdivision & Market Dynamics Forces - NewsVarsity - September 19th, 2019
- Stem Cell Assay Market to Record an Exponential CAGR by 2025 - Wolf Mirror - September 19th, 2019
- Mesenchymal Stem Cells Market to Witness Heightened Revenue Growth in the Next Decade - NewsVarsity - September 19th, 2019
- Knotty Problem of Cell Reprogramming Solved - Technology Networks - September 19th, 2019
- Stem Cell Therapy Market Foraying into Emerging Economies 2017-2025 - Techdadz - September 19th, 2019
- Canine Stem Cell Therapy Market is expected to witness a CAGR of 4.2% during the forecast period 2017-2026 - Zebvo - September 19th, 2019
- Alzheimer's Disease Insight Report: Current Therapies, Drug Pipeline and Outlook - BioSpace - September 19th, 2019
- Partner Therapeutics Receives Orphan Drug Designation for Leukine (sargramostim) - Odessa American - September 19th, 2019
- Stem Cells Market Predicted to Surpass US$167.33 Bn By 2025 - TheSlapClap - September 19th, 2019
- Story of life: Seven wonders of biological research - The Irish Times - September 19th, 2019
- Cell Harvester Market Share, Growth by Top Company, Region, Applications, Drivers, Trends & Forecast to 2025 - Market Forecast - September 19th, 2019
- Tracing the origin of adult intestinal stem cells | Nature - May 20th, 2019
- Adult Stem Cell Therapy - regenocyte.com - April 28th, 2019
- Summary: What is an Adult Stem Cell? | Stem Cells Portal ... - April 28th, 2019
- Adult Stem Cell Therapy Is A Resounding Healing Success, So ... - March 21st, 2019
- FDA Wants to Shut Down Adult Stem Cell Therapy as its Healing ... - March 21st, 2019
- Past Years of Hype Notwithstanding, Adult Stem Cells Are Now ... - March 21st, 2019
- Stem Cells & David A. Prentice -- Adult Stem Cells Are Now ... - March 18th, 2019
- Adult stem cell therapies are coming to market - Jun. 16, 2009 - March 17th, 2019
- Adult Cardiac Stem Cells Don't Exist: Study | The Scientist ... - March 17th, 2019
- Adult Stem Cell Therapy for Osteoarthritis & Joint Injuries ... - March 17th, 2019
- David Lindsay: Adult Stem Cells Are Now The Gold Standard - March 17th, 2019
- Neural stem cell - Wikipedia - March 10th, 2019
- A few questions about stem cells? | Yahoo Answers - February 22nd, 2019
- What are adult stem cells? - StemExpress Donor Center - February 1st, 2019
- Adult Stem Cells // Center for Stem Cells and Regenerative ... - February 1st, 2019
- What is Adult Stem Cell Therapy? | Okyanos Center for ... - January 19th, 2019
- Conditions and Diseases Treated | Adult Stem Cell Therapy - December 12th, 2018
- 6 Pros and Cons of Adult Stem Cells | Green Garage - December 2nd, 2018
- Adult Stem Cells Show Anti-Aging Potential - genengnews.com - November 28th, 2018
- Induced pluripotent stem cell - Wikipedia - November 8th, 2018
- What Are The Similarities And Differences Between Embryonic ... - September 30th, 2018
- stem cell | Definition, Types, Uses, Research, & Facts ... - September 16th, 2018
- Fact Sheet: Adult Stem Cell Research and Transplants ... - September 16th, 2018
- Stem Cell Therapy and Stem Cell Injection Provider Finder ... - August 19th, 2018
- Understanding Adult and Embryonic Stem Cell Research - August 13th, 2018
- Types of Adult Stem Cells Stem Cell Institute StemCell ... - July 29th, 2018
- Difference between Adult and Embryonic Stem Cells - July 29th, 2018
- Stem Cells, Characteristics, Properties, Different ... - July 29th, 2018
- Adult Stem Cell Research Leaving Embryos Behind - CBS News - July 24th, 2018
- 5 Benefits to Using Adult Stem Cells in Cancer Research - July 5th, 2018
- Sources of Adult Stem Cells - Stem Cell Institute - July 5th, 2018
- Adult Stem Cell Therapy 101, MSCTC - July 5th, 2018
- What are Adult Stem Cells? | Adult Stem Cell Treatment - July 2nd, 2018
- Your Stem Cell Questions Answered - webmd.com - October 13th, 2017
- Adult Stem Cell Therapy in Cancer, MSCTC - KUMC - October 13th, 2017
- Adult Stem Cells in Greenville, SC - September 23rd, 2017
- How Adult Stem Cells Can Help Stop Pain and Reverse Aging - September 23rd, 2017
- 4. The Adult Stem Cell | stemcells.nih.gov - September 19th, 2017
- Researchers point way to improved stem cell transplantation therapies - Medical Xpress - September 8th, 2017
- Clarkson professor awarded $420000 grant to study development of intestinal stem cells using zebrafish vertebrate ... - North Country Now - September 8th, 2017
- FDA Grants Orphan Drug Status to Cellect's ApoGraft for Acute GvHD and Chronic GvHD - Markets Insider - September 6th, 2017
- Presto Therapeutics Recruits Top Names For Advisory Boards - Business Wire (press release) - September 6th, 2017
- Stem Cell Market Analysis 2022: Latest Trends, Top Manufactures and Business Opportunities - satPRnews (press release) - September 3rd, 2017
- Ethical Stem Cells Relieve Parkinson's in Monkeys - National Review - September 1st, 2017
- Are stems cells really the fountain of youth? - Star2.com - Star2.com - September 1st, 2017
- ORGANOID - Science Magazine - August 23rd, 2017
- The Adult Brain Can Regenerate Neurons in an Unexpected Area, Says New Study - ScienceAlert - August 22nd, 2017
- ASC Biosciences, Inc. to appear on the "Informed" series hosted by Rob Lowe - Markets Insider - August 22nd, 2017
- Want to live longer? Forever Labs wants to help, using your stem cells - Digital Trends - August 22nd, 2017
- Adult brain's fear HQ can grow new cells - Cosmos - August 16th, 2017
- Adult brains produce new cells in previously undiscovered area - Medical Xpress - August 16th, 2017
- Orphan Black is ending, but how far has human cloning come? - The Verge - August 13th, 2017
- Is stem cell injection the cure-all miracle? - Health24 - August 10th, 2017
- Advancells Announces Successful Reversal of Multiple Sclerosis Through Adult Stem Cell Therapy - New Kerala - August 4th, 2017
- Gene editing used to repair diseased genes in embryos - NHS Choices - August 3rd, 2017
- Stem Cells Offer New Solutions for Lung Disease - Miami's Community Newspapers - August 1st, 2017
- Hypothalamic Stem Cells Control Aging in Mice - Sci-News.com - July 31st, 2017
- Stem cells in brain located by scientists could help reverse ageing process - The Independent - July 30th, 2017
- Only as Old as the Brain's Stem Cells Feel - Genetic Engineering & Biotechnology News - July 30th, 2017
- Regenerative Medicine: The Future of Medicine is Here Miami's ... - Miami's Community Newspapers - July 13th, 2017
- Unanimous Advice To FDA: Approve Landmark CAR-T Cancer Therapy - Xconomy - July 13th, 2017
- Adult Stem Cells Save Woman Ravaged by Lupus, Now She Can be a Mom - LifeNews.com - July 3rd, 2017
- Scientists Turn Back the Clock on Adult Stem Cells Aging ... - July 3rd, 2017
- A*STAR scientists identify role of key stem cell factor in gastric cancer progression - Biotechin.Asia - July 3rd, 2017
- Adult Stem Cell Banking Information from Celltex Therapeutics - January 27th, 2017