MONTREUX, SWITZERLAND - the Clinique La Prairie facility
Fashion, beauty, health and wellness are all intertwined. You cant really have one without the other
The Clinique La Prairie (CLP) in Montreux, Switzerland has been purveyors of luxury health and wellness for 89 years. This is Switzerlands thing, and one of the main reasons why people travel to the scenic nation of wellness facilities, mountains and natural springs because the country knows and understands the value of health and wellness, especially in this time of Covid. There are facilities like CLP all over Switzerland, with expert and advanced care that offer an intimate luxury environment. For CLP, its their mission to partner with visitors by providing personalized treatment to help and inspire people to live longer, healthier and better lives.
Our vision is always looking at pioneering longevity, says Simone Gibertoni, the CEO of CLP. As the future of wellness is linked to epigenetics, genomics, mental wellness and many more inspiring sciences, we are also taking a particular interest in research on microbiota, senescent cells and their markers, stress and sleep, circadian rhythms- among other aspects of life science and biology, in an effort to determine how they can be used to promote holistic longevity. This approach is envogue and the most fashionable lifestyle implementation that an individual can make in an effort to promote self-longevity.
So, how has this facility overlooking Lake Geneva been able to carry on a mission and vision of world class wellness- with the aim of opening up CLP facilities in Bangkok and Madrid this year, and, other facilities throughout the Middle East, Asia and the Americas in the future? From its inception in 1931 by Professor Paul Niehans, who pioneered development cell therapy, CLP almost ninety years later has continued to expand due to top health and wellness innovations. With fifty specialists, wellness programs that range from immune-boosting and anti-aging revitalization, and luxury hospitality all combined in a state-of-the-art facility, the clinic has been able to grow after all this time and keep people living longer in the process.
MONTREUX, SWITZERLAND - the Clinique La Prairie facility
We believe that health is not only the absence of illness, but the balance of mind, spirit and body, continues Gibertoni.Our guests have the privilege of being accompanied and advised in the ultimate refinement, and benefit from the expertise of leading specialists, from renowned doctors to experts in sport, wellness, and nutrition.
Pioneering health and wellness in the age of covid
As CLP is leading in immunity, they know this is on everyones mind this year, and they are seeing a demand of people wanting revitalization programs, a type of holistic offering that boosts the immune system, while upgrading the mind and body notes Gibertoni. In response to COVID-19, we have introduced new elements to it, including immuno-fortifying ingredients, enhanced nutrition coaching and wellness solutions to help activate the immune function, Gibertoni says. In its one-week approach, Revitalization helps to combat stress and infections and to improve health related setbacks. The Revitalization has been carried out exclusively at CLP for nearly nine decades and does include the CLP Extract, containing biologically active substances, given in conjunction with bio-stimulants.
Recognizing that todays lifestyle can attack the immune system, CLPs MASTER DETOX program provide solutions. Stress, food treated with pesticides, overconsumption and demanding situations like the current one exposes us to a vast quantity of toxins which affect our bodies regeneration capabilities, which can lead to fatigue, digestive problems, allergies or a weakened immune system, says Gibertoni. And in the age of Covid, these negative factors are a need for the body to be eliminated of toxins and promote physiological balance. In this new MASTER DETOX week, we focus on a Cellular Genomic detoxification protocol, in line with our scientific approach, and as always on individual plans based on the four pillars of medical, nutrition, wellbeing and movement.
MONTREUX, SWITZERLAND - the Clinique La Prairie facility offers one-on-one services about the state ... [+] and health of your body and how to increase longevity.
Fashion and beauty start with wellbeing
Gibertoni gives a fitting example of how beauty is birthed out of a good wellbeing regiment.
The first: every health and wellbeing program is also about revealing beauty, because each creates a bespoke path to feel good inside and out. What you eat, your level of stress, your lifestyle habits, your sleep quality, your possible vitamins deficiencies, ... these are all factors very directly impacting beauty.
For example, nutrition based on antioxidants and nutrients that help reduce internal inflammation will support protection against free radical effects and promote hydration. Through individual consultations about longevity, DNA insights, nutrition and movement, and of course body and skin advanced treatments, many factors are addressed in a holistic way during the week program that the guest spends at CLP, leading to help restore healthy foundations and routines, and ultimately boosting radiance.
MONTREUX, SWITZERLAND - the Clinique La Prairie facility offers holistic treatments like massages.
For CLP, revitalization and their MASTER DETOX program has been tried and tested against a radical anti-aging and medical science, so their programs have been able to stand the test of time with their treatments, technologies and coaching that amplify a persons wellbeing.
The most top fashion model, designer, and fashion connoisseur cant have a successful run at fashion without a proper health and wellness regimen, and an occasional visit to a clinic like CLP if they can afford it.
The second dimension is about CLPs cutting-edge programs that focus specifically on anti-aging and regenerative medicine, with an integrative approach to rejuvenation. We help realize the personal journey to look, feel and live well, with cutting edge anti-aging aesthetics protocols for men and women, where all aspects of the body and face are taken into consideration.
MONTREUX, SWITZERLAND - the Clinique La Prairie facility
They do this through stem cell-based programs of the likes of their Beauty Stem Cells and Cell Boast Facelift, where an individuals own stem cells are clinically harvested and re-injected and they also revitalize the skin using natural resources from ones own body to regenerate and slow down aging. All of this results in restoring a persons youthful appearance. Non-invasive aesthetic medicine delivers the latest solutions in the advancing field of preventive and restorative aesthetics. And their 4-5-day beauty holistic programs utilize a holistic approach to beauty by using non-invasive technologies from CLPs anti-aging research.
We all know the latest runway collections are envogue and we all want to look fashionable and have our beauty top notch. What we do for our bodies, from what we put into it and how we treat it will result in our beauty and make us illuminate our various and unique fashion styles. CLP gets people there by going deeper and under the surface by identifying nutritional and lifestyle changes that their visitors need to implement into their lives. All of this leaves people looking radiant, sculpted, balanced and more youthful by the time they leave our facility, as Gibertoni points out and it provides long-lasting effects.
Find out more about Clinique La Prairie in Montreaux and stay tuned for their upcoming new location openings- here.
Read more from the original source:
How Clinique La Prairie Is Keeping Humanity Fashionably Healthy In The Age Of Covid - Forbes
- Doctor: COVID-19 cases will continue to slowly go down, but were not out of the woods - Yahoo Money - January 23rd, 2021
- Global Precision Medicine Market With COVID 19 Impact Analysis| Leading Players In-depth Analysis Research Report Foresight to 2027 - KSU | The... - January 23rd, 2021
- Leading Urologist Doubles Down on CaverStem Regenerative Stem Cell Procedure for Treatment of Erectile Dysfunction in Men - PRNewswire - January 22nd, 2021
- Sisters who organised an Ilkley fundraising ball are to be honoured - Wharfedale Observer - January 22nd, 2021
- Medical Doctor: Roes Overlooking of the Consensus of Societal Morality and Science Reverberates to This Day - National Catholic Register - January 22nd, 2021
- DARZALEX FASPRO (daratumumab and hyaluronidase-fihj) Becomes the First FDA-Approved Treatment for Patients with Newly Diagnosed Light Chain (AL)... - January 22nd, 2021
- Seattle researchers find clues for treatments that could eliminate HIV in infected patients - GeekWire - January 14th, 2021
- Flow Cytometry Market is Projected to Reach a Value of US$8100 Mn by the End of 2025 - KSU | The Sentinel Newspaper - January 14th, 2021
- Doctors diagnosed a Suffolk teen with a rare condition. Now, his mom is part of the solution - 13newsnow.com WVEC - January 12th, 2021
- Cassville club assists 2 families as they recover from illness - telegraphherald.com - January 12th, 2021
- The 26 billion-dollar startups to watch that are revolutionizing healthcare in 2021 - Business Insider - January 12th, 2021
- Global Precision Medicine Market 2020 Overview By Size, Share, Trends, Growth Factors and Leading Players With Detailed Analysis of Industry Structure... - January 12th, 2021
- More than 250 articles and a book later, the Valley Doctor bids adieu - San Lorenzo Valley Press-Banner - January 12th, 2021
- Groundbreaking Treatment for Severe COVID-19 Using Stem Cells It's Like Smart Bomb Technology in the Lung - SciTechDaily - January 5th, 2021
- New combo therapy offered against refractory T-cell lymphoma - Korea Biomedical Review - January 5th, 2021
- Hair Growth Treatment Secrets Bollywood Will Never Tell You About - Times of India - January 5th, 2021
- Are metabolic hormones the next frontier in cancer treatment? - MedCity News - January 5th, 2021
- Limerick toddler to wait six months for trial cancer treatment after family raises over 400,000 - Extra.ie - January 5th, 2021
- West Lothian mum fighting for her life after back pain turned out to be terminal blood cancer - Edinburgh Live - January 5th, 2021
- MorphoSys and Incyte Announce the Acceptance of the Swissmedic Marketing Authorization Application for Tafasitamab - Yahoo Finance UK - January 5th, 2021
- A Wish Come True urges plungers to dump a bucket of ice water on themselves for this year's fundraiser - Fall River Herald News - December 26th, 2020
- Ashley Cain says over 80,000 people registered for stem cell donation in 48 hours after appeal to save baby - The Sun - December 22nd, 2020
- The 11 most mind-blowing, awe-inspiring health discoveries and innovations of 2020 - Business Insider - Business Insider - December 22nd, 2020
- 3-year-old patient successfully treated for rare fatal disease- familial Hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis (HLH) at Fortis Hospital Shalimar Bagh -... - December 22nd, 2020
- Startups are racing to reproduce breast milk in the lab - MIT Technology Review - December 22nd, 2020
- Hand weakness: Causes, symptoms, treatment, and seeking help - Medical News Today - December 22nd, 2020
- Gujarat Issues Health Advisory On Fungal Infection With "50% Mortality Rate" - NDTV - December 22nd, 2020
- A side-by-side comparison of the Pfizer/BioNTech and Moderna vaccines - STAT - December 22nd, 2020
- City of Hope Doctors Present Innovative Therapies to Better Treat Blood Cancers at American Society of Hematology Virtual Conference - Business Wire - December 9th, 2020
- Medical technologies that will disrupt (and improve) healthcare in the 2020s - Universe.byu.edu - December 9th, 2020
- Community Cord Blood Banking saves life of child with aplastic anaemia - The Hindu - November 20th, 2020
- Arya Lloyd: Father launches global search for blood stem cell donor to save his 12-year-old daughter - Sky News - November 20th, 2020
- Blood Cancer: Science Reveal Five Easily Missed Signs of Leukemia - Science Times - November 20th, 2020
- Karnataka:Community cord blood banking emerges as lifesaver - United News of India - November 18th, 2020
- How CAR-T Cell Therapy is Being Used in the Field of Blood Cancer Treatment - Curetoday.com - November 16th, 2020
- Election results for California Propositions 14, 18, 23, and 24 - FOX 11 Los Angeles - November 16th, 2020
- Cell Separation Beads Market to Witness Robust Expansion Throughout the Forecast Period 2018-2028 - The Daily Philadelphian - November 16th, 2020
- Fight for the rights of unborn - The Daily Telegram - November 11th, 2020
- Genetic Mechanism Identified in Neonatal Diabetes Could Offer Insights into Other Forms of the Disease - Genetic Engineering & Biotechnology News - November 11th, 2020
- Doctors Debate: Is Intensive or Low-Intensity Chemotherapy Plus BCR-ABL TKI Therapy Best for Treatment of Ph+ ALL? - Targeted Oncology - November 11th, 2020
- Record number of stem cell donors apply after Ex On The Beach star plea - expressandstar.com - November 11th, 2020
- Bisbee: A commitment to health care initiatives The Journal Record - Journal Record - November 11th, 2020
- California election results: Where state propositions stand as of Thursday at 5 p.m. - Desert Sun - November 11th, 2020
- Critically ill Indonesian woman thanks Taiwan for saving life - Taiwan News - November 7th, 2020
- City of Hope Doctors Present New Research on Bone Marrow Transplants, Immunotherapy and Other Blood Cancer Treatments - Business Wire - November 7th, 2020
- Daily Edition for Wednesday, November 4, 2020 - California Healthline - November 7th, 2020
- 'We're truly blood brothers' - Stanford coach David Shaw and his recent fight to save his brother, Eric - ESPN - November 7th, 2020
- 'We're really blood brothers' - Stanford coach David Shaw and his current battle to save lots of his brother, Eric - The Shepherd of the Hills Gazette - November 7th, 2020
- Mark Drought: Are we on the brink of another civil war? - The Advocate - November 7th, 2020
- What to eat when you have the flu, recommended by doctors - Business Insider India - October 30th, 2020
- Fine-Tuning Treatments for COVID-19 - American Council on Science and Health - October 30th, 2020
- Aborted girl fetus kidneys made Trumps CoV meds. As SARS2 is unfettered in America, this needs thought - Feminine-Perspective Magazine (FPMag) - October 30th, 2020
- What to Know in Washington: Provisional Ballots May Play Role - Bloomberg Government - October 30th, 2020
- Unless the country invests in cancer care, the statistics for breast cancer will be bleak: Dr Anthony Pais, .. - ETHealthworld.com - October 23rd, 2020
- Autologous Fat Grafting Market Scope Analysis 2019 to 2029 - The Think Curiouser - October 23rd, 2020
- The Anthony Nolan and NHS Stem Cell Registry - The Hippocratic Post - October 21st, 2020
- Jeff Bridges is one of the 85,000-plus lymphoma cases expected in the U.S. this year - MarketWatch - October 21st, 2020
- YOUR HEALTH: Saving an unborn baby breaking apart in the womb - WQAD.com - October 21st, 2020
- Orgenesis completes acquisition of Koligo Therapeutics and announces additional acquisition of Icellator(R) Technology from Tissue Genesis in related... - October 21st, 2020
- SA becomes 2nd country to allow 16 and 17-year-olds to donate bone marrow - News24 - October 21st, 2020
- Stem Cell Therapy Market to Witness Steady Expansion During 2025 KYT24 - KYT24 - October 21st, 2020
- Mohammed Hussain Alqahtani shares his insights about the evolution of plastic surgery - LA Progressive - October 21st, 2020
- Manya Saaraswat Makes Top 5 Finish in 2020 Miss World America Competition, Three Other Indian Americans in Top 10 - India West - October 21st, 2020
- Banking wisdom: Teen saving stem cells in hopes of future treatment - LubbockOnline.com - October 15th, 2020
- Mohammed Hussain Alqahtani Discusses the Future of Plastic Surgery - The Jerusalem Post - October 15th, 2020
- The story of how a biotech co. came to the aid of an ill 9-year-old boy - Stockhouse - October 15th, 2020
- Where Amy Coney Barrett Stands on IVF - Glamour - October 15th, 2020
- Regeneron, Trump, and the alleged hypocrisy of the pro-life movement - Christian Post - October 15th, 2020
- Life Sciences - a year to remember - Lexology - October 15th, 2020
- Proposition 14: With Handful of Cures, Calif. Stem Cell Agency Has Mixed Record. Will Voters Pony Up Another $5.5 Billion? - KQED - October 8th, 2020
- Woman who lost her partner to cancer last year set to run 10K in his memory - Warrington Guardian - October 8th, 2020
- Different Types of Childhood Cancer | INTEGRIS - Integris - October 3rd, 2020
- A perfect match: Bone marrow transplant saves twin brother's life. Now their family pays it forward - 11Alive.com WXIA - October 3rd, 2020
- Baby whose nosebleeds turned out to be deadly condition saved by stranger - Mirror Online - October 3rd, 2020
- Over 40 lakh people in Telangana have developed COVID-19 antibodies: Health Minister Eatala - The New Indian Express - October 3rd, 2020
- Coming of Age: New Research Efforts are Improving Treatment of Childhood Blood Cancers - Curetoday.com - September 23rd, 2020
- World Rose Day 2020: History and significance of the welfare of cancer patients - Hindustan Times - September 23rd, 2020
- Guide to Voting on Propositions and the City of San Bernardino's Measure S - Black Voice News - September 23rd, 2020
- Blood Cancer Awareness Month 2020 - Everyday Health - September 23rd, 2020
- CARLTON FLETCHER: McConnell is the poster boy for sleazy, partisan politics - The Albany Herald - September 23rd, 2020