Hair loss just creeps on you; it often begins with finding a few strands on the pillow (hair fall) and accelerates to the hair hair everywhere (hair loss) situation before you have even had the chance to blink. The good news is that hair loss treatments have made a quantum leap from uncomfortable sweaty wigs, or hiding the scalp under a cap or a scarf, or going through painful hair transplants. Here are the top three hair growth treatment secrets and the best hair treatments in India that Bollywood is not telling you: Hair Transplant May Not be a One Time Process & May Have Issues Hair transplant is a surgical process, which essentially just uses hair from the healthy portion at the back of the scalp and translocates them on the balding area. The hair transplant procedure does not impact the hair loss process itself and one may have to undergo repeat sessions, as the hair loss continues. This almost always leads to thinning months to years post the hair transplant and hence may necessitate multiple repeat procedures. This makes the treatment invasive and expensive. Many top celebs have claimed to not having benefited from this costly and painful hair treatment process.
Apart from the side effects such as bleeding at the transplant site, crusting, facial edema, infection, swelling, headaches, and scarring at the graft site; recently there have been a few well reported cases globally, in which these procedures have even proven to be fatal.
PRP Therapy For Hair Fall Treatment Has Not Demonstrated Effective Results In Randomised Controlled Trials
The Platelet Rich Plasma therapy (PRP) is an outdated & clinically unproven clinical procedure that uses the natural growth factor present in the patients own blood to boost the scalp follicles. Patients blood is drawn and spun through a centrifuge to separate the rich plasma. PRP is injected in the deep layers of the scalp with the help of needles. The cost of each PRP session can be upward of 6000 to 12000.
The large variability in results of PRP is because there is no standardization in the injection and treatment method. While cosmetologists all over the world continue to use the PRP treatment in their clinics for their patients, surprisingly for something so ubiquitously used, the PRP treatment has never been patented nor have its results been demonstrated in Randomised Controlled Trials. PRP treatment may take up to 3 to 6 months to show minimal increase in hair density. Booster dose is also needed every six months to maintain the results. Side Effects
Tenderness, soreness on the injected area, tightness of scalp, headaches, scar tissue formation, and calcification of injected points are common side effects of the PRP treatment.
These are the new millenniums answer to traditional hair growth treatments. Safe, easy, and highly effective, non-surgical hair fall treatments like the novel QR 678 are the new favourites for hair fall control in Bollywood and Hollywood.
QR 678 is a USA patented, plant derived, natural hair rejuvenation therapy, that has proven to be very effective in the treatment of androgenetic alopecia in men and women, female pattern hair loss because of PCOS, alopecia caused because of chemotherapy, seborrheic dermatitis and alopecia areata.
Developed, produced and marketed in India, QR 678 is a true Made in India product that has gained an international reputation in producing most effective, efficient results faster than any other surgical and non-surgical hair regrowth treatment known today.
To see how QR 678 works, See the below video-
The name QR 678 means Quick Response to a disease which earlier had no answer. The Esthetic Clinics Research & Development team have introduced this hair formulation in the commercial market after a decade of extensive research and studies. QR 678 has already been awarded a patent from USA and India and is FDA approved for commercial production as an effective hair fall treatment.
QR 678 contains a mix of six plant based essential growth factors that mimic those already present in the scalp. These hair growth factors combined with vitamins, minerals and growth peptides replenish the scalp follicles and increase the blood supply to the hair follicles leading to a healthier and denser hair growth.
How Does This Revolutionary Hair Loss Solution Work?
The balding areas of the scalp are identified and the QR 678 solution is administered by your doctor, to the scalp. The whole process takes a few minutes to complete and is almost painless. The sessions are repeated every month, for eight to twelve months.
QR 678 has been tested extensively on people from all over the world and all age groups to prove its efficacy. Over 12000+ patients have received the QR 678 treatment and it has clinically proven to cause more than 80% hair regrowth.
Clinical data published in top American peer reviewed Journals shows the following:
QR 678 has minimal risk, is nonsurgical, non-invasive, and a pocket friendly treatment that costs patients approximately 200 a day i.e. 6000 a month is required, to delay balding, reverse hair loss and keep a healthy mop of hair on the head, throughout life.
QR 678 hair loss treatment has almost no side effects and does not disturb the existing hair in any way. The Esthetic Clinics invented and started this therapy at its centers in Mumbai, New Delhi, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Kolkata & Ahmedabad, but this treatment is now being used by the top plastic surgeons, cosmetologists and dermatologists globally in their patients.
Disclaimer: Content Produced by Global Cosmetic Surgery
Originally posted here:
Hair Growth Treatment Secrets Bollywood Will Never Tell You About - Times of India
- City of Hope to buy Cancer Treatment Centers of America for $390M - Modern Healthcare - December 9th, 2021
- The lung game: is hyperbaric oxygen therapy any good? - Financial Times - December 9th, 2021
- Cell Culture Media Market is predicted to grow from US$ 2.6 Bn in 2020 to over US$ 5.6 Bn by 2031 - PRNewswire - December 9th, 2021
- It is imperative to reduce the cost of cancer treatment: Ramesh Ramadurai, MD, 3M India - ETHealthworld.com - December 9th, 2021
- COVID: How bad is the omicron variant? Q&A on what new research is telling us - The Denver Post - December 9th, 2021
- What Are New Medical Solutions That Can Help Treat Patients? - iLounge - November 22nd, 2021
- Slidell mom with months to live, couldn't afford to fight 'very treatable' cancer - WWLTV.com - November 22nd, 2021
- Cell and Gene Therapy Market to reach US$ 47,095.2 Mn by end of 2028, Says Coherent Market Insights - PRNewswire - November 22nd, 2021
- FMQs: Senior Glasgow doctor warns claims doctors act in secret or conceal information could damage public confidence as Andrew Slorance widow claims... - November 22nd, 2021
- Former Tranmere player Gary Stevens' son dies after battle with leukaemia - The Chester Standard - November 22nd, 2021
- Braeden Lichti - Investing in Precision Medicine to Yield New Treatments for Neurodegenerative Diseases - PRNewswire - November 22nd, 2021
- Global Cancer Therapy Market Expected to Reach $268 Billion In 2026, With A CAGR Of 9.15% - PRNewswire - November 22nd, 2021
- Indiana's top doctors frustrated about the state's COVID-19 vaccination rate - 953mnc.com - August 31st, 2021
- Should You Get a COVID Booster Shot? Our Doctor Explains - Articles and Videos, COVID-19, Featured, Health Topics - Hackensack Meridian Health - August 31st, 2021
- OpRegen: tackling the leading cause of blindness with cell replacement - Clinical Trials Arena - August 31st, 2021
- I blamed stress for my three-month period but it turned out to be much more sinister... - The Sun - August 31st, 2021
- New fault lines emerge in Car-T therapy - Vantage - August 31st, 2021
- When aid-in-dying means you have to go before youre ready - Monterey Herald - August 31st, 2021
- Dr. Death Season 1 Review: Truth continues to be stranger than fiction. - Times of India - August 31st, 2021
- Circulating Tumor Cells (CTC) Diagnostics Market is expected to Account for Over US$ 9.5 Million in - PharmiWeb.com - August 31st, 2021
- COVID-19 in children with cancer: Severe disease and disrupted treatment - Markets Insider - August 31st, 2021
- Sophomore saves sister's life with stem cell donation - University of Miami - August 5th, 2021
- Myelodysplastic Syndrome Treatment Options - Healthline - August 5th, 2021
- Gold River Productions, Inc. (GRPS) Appoints Michael Berkowitz to spearhead the Rejuvenation Division with StemSpa - Yahoo Finance - August 5th, 2021
- Colin Jackson health: Im in constant pain Athlete to undergo stem cell therapy to help - Express - August 5th, 2021
- The Basics of MDS: Diagnosis and Staging - Curetoday.com - August 5th, 2021
- Blood donation clinic will honour life of Jocelyn McGlynn - Chatham Daily News - August 5th, 2021
- Pharming Group reports financial results for the first half of 2021 - PRNewswire - August 5th, 2021
- Symptoms of seizures: Early signs, post-seizure, and more - Medical News Today - August 5th, 2021
- Lymph nodes: Purpose, location, and disease warning signs - Medical News Today - June 8th, 2021
- Teesside baby will be third in country to have ground breaking complex cancer treatment - Teesside Live - June 8th, 2021
- Brave Nathaniel Nabena, 9, all smiles as he has life-saving procedure - thanks to you - The Mirror - June 8th, 2021
- Local veterinary clinics offer integrated care options for pets - williamsonherald.com - June 8th, 2021
- Blood cancer and leukaemia: UAE oncologist urges public to spot the symptoms - The National - June 8th, 2021
- Replotting the human: the thorny ethics of growing babies outside the womb - Prospect - June 8th, 2021
- Crossroads of life: Jordan Reed's journey through concussions, injuries and post-NFL healing - The Athletic - June 8th, 2021
- B-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia: What to know - Medical News Today - May 28th, 2021
- Chronic lymphocytic leukemia and stomach pain: What is the link? - Medical News Today - May 28th, 2021
- Top 12 Disruptive Gene and Cell Therapy Technologies Announced - GlobeNewswire - May 28th, 2021
- BlueRock and Senti Collaborate to Build Smarter, Disease-Fighting Cell Therapies - BioSpace - May 28th, 2021
- Living with blood cancer - Lara Said - Times of Malta - May 28th, 2021
- 3D Printed Stem Cells Could Revolutionize Neuroscience, Aid Treatment and Understanding of Neural Diseases - Science Times - May 28th, 2021
- In the War on Cancer, Science Is Winning - The Wall Street Journal - May 28th, 2021
- Whats Causing Black Fungus? Here Is What The Doctors Have To Say - The Logical Indian - May 28th, 2021
- University of Pittsburgh Won't Explain its Planned Parenthood Ties | Opinion - Newsweek - May 28th, 2021
- Trial treatment with a mythologically-inspired name saves life of young man diagnosed with multiple myeloma - Neos Kosmos - May 28th, 2021
- An unusual addition to Californias 2022 ballot - CalMatters - May 28th, 2021
- Stem Cell Therapy Los Angeles - Darrow Stem Cell Institute - February 14th, 2021
- Stem Cell Transplants: A Lifesaving Treatment for Cancer ... - February 14th, 2021
- Smart Stem Cells Made From Fat Have the Power to Heal - Freethink - February 14th, 2021
- Are Covid-19 vaccines safe for cancer patients? Here is what cancer experts say - CNN - February 14th, 2021
- The race to treat a rare, fatal syndrome may help others with common disorders like diabetes - Science Magazine - February 14th, 2021
- Arlo's Army needs stem cell donor as mum begs for help to save three-year-old's life - Glasgow Live - February 14th, 2021
- Arlo's Army: mum opens up on heartbreaking decision to make 3-year-old sick to save his life - Glasgow Live - February 14th, 2021
- Bone marrow transplant shows signs of curing brave little boy with one in a million condition - Shields Gazette - February 14th, 2021
- Canada's blood supply has a diversity problem and people are dying because of it - CBC.ca - February 2nd, 2021
- State-of-the-Art Treatments Garner University Foot and Ankle Institute Multiple Top Doctor Awards - Yahoo Finance - February 2nd, 2021
- Dean Tracy Johnson seeks to diversify the pipeline of future scientists and doctors - UCLA Newsroom - February 2nd, 2021
- Transforming optimism: finding new ways to treat rare cancers - Cancer Research UK - Science Blog - February 2nd, 2021
- Family of Belfast woman Eimear Gooderham (25) share memories and dealing with grief in special UTV programme - Belfast Telegraph - February 2nd, 2021
- Doctor: COVID-19 cases will continue to slowly go down, but were not out of the woods - Yahoo Money - January 23rd, 2021
- Global Precision Medicine Market With COVID 19 Impact Analysis| Leading Players In-depth Analysis Research Report Foresight to 2027 - KSU | The... - January 23rd, 2021
- Leading Urologist Doubles Down on CaverStem Regenerative Stem Cell Procedure for Treatment of Erectile Dysfunction in Men - PRNewswire - January 22nd, 2021
- Sisters who organised an Ilkley fundraising ball are to be honoured - Wharfedale Observer - January 22nd, 2021
- Medical Doctor: Roes Overlooking of the Consensus of Societal Morality and Science Reverberates to This Day - National Catholic Register - January 22nd, 2021
- DARZALEX FASPRO (daratumumab and hyaluronidase-fihj) Becomes the First FDA-Approved Treatment for Patients with Newly Diagnosed Light Chain (AL)... - January 22nd, 2021
- Seattle researchers find clues for treatments that could eliminate HIV in infected patients - GeekWire - January 14th, 2021
- Flow Cytometry Market is Projected to Reach a Value of US$8100 Mn by the End of 2025 - KSU | The Sentinel Newspaper - January 14th, 2021
- Doctors diagnosed a Suffolk teen with a rare condition. Now, his mom is part of the solution - 13newsnow.com WVEC - January 12th, 2021
- Cassville club assists 2 families as they recover from illness - telegraphherald.com - January 12th, 2021
- The 26 billion-dollar startups to watch that are revolutionizing healthcare in 2021 - Business Insider - January 12th, 2021
- Global Precision Medicine Market 2020 Overview By Size, Share, Trends, Growth Factors and Leading Players With Detailed Analysis of Industry Structure... - January 12th, 2021
- More than 250 articles and a book later, the Valley Doctor bids adieu - San Lorenzo Valley Press-Banner - January 12th, 2021
- Groundbreaking Treatment for Severe COVID-19 Using Stem Cells It's Like Smart Bomb Technology in the Lung - SciTechDaily - January 5th, 2021
- New combo therapy offered against refractory T-cell lymphoma - Korea Biomedical Review - January 5th, 2021
- Are metabolic hormones the next frontier in cancer treatment? - MedCity News - January 5th, 2021
- Limerick toddler to wait six months for trial cancer treatment after family raises over 400,000 - Extra.ie - January 5th, 2021
- West Lothian mum fighting for her life after back pain turned out to be terminal blood cancer - Edinburgh Live - January 5th, 2021
- MorphoSys and Incyte Announce the Acceptance of the Swissmedic Marketing Authorization Application for Tafasitamab - Yahoo Finance UK - January 5th, 2021
- A Wish Come True urges plungers to dump a bucket of ice water on themselves for this year's fundraiser - Fall River Herald News - December 26th, 2020