Hair loss just creeps on you; it often begins with finding a few strands on the pillow (hair fall) and accelerates to the hair hair everywhere (hair loss) situation before you have even had the chance to blink. The good news is that hair loss treatments have made a quantum leap from uncomfortable sweaty wigs, or hiding the scalp under a cap or a scarf, or going through painful hair transplants. Here are the top three hair growth treatment secrets and the best hair treatments in India that Bollywood is not telling you: Hair Transplant May Not be a One Time Process & May Have Issues Hair transplant is a surgical process, which essentially just uses hair from the healthy portion at the back of the scalp and translocates them on the balding area. The hair transplant procedure does not impact the hair loss process itself and one may have to undergo repeat sessions, as the hair loss continues. This almost always leads to thinning months to years post the hair transplant and hence may necessitate multiple repeat procedures. This makes the treatment invasive and expensive. Many top celebs have claimed to not having benefited from this costly and painful hair treatment process.
Apart from the side effects such as bleeding at the transplant site, crusting, facial edema, infection, swelling, headaches, and scarring at the graft site; recently there have been a few well reported cases globally, in which these procedures have even proven to be fatal.
PRP Therapy For Hair Fall Treatment Has Not Demonstrated Effective Results In Randomised Controlled Trials
The Platelet Rich Plasma therapy (PRP) is an outdated & clinically unproven clinical procedure that uses the natural growth factor present in the patients own blood to boost the scalp follicles. Patients blood is drawn and spun through a centrifuge to separate the rich plasma. PRP is injected in the deep layers of the scalp with the help of needles. The cost of each PRP session can be upward of 6000 to 12000.
The large variability in results of PRP is because there is no standardization in the injection and treatment method. While cosmetologists all over the world continue to use the PRP treatment in their clinics for their patients, surprisingly for something so ubiquitously used, the PRP treatment has never been patented nor have its results been demonstrated in Randomised Controlled Trials. PRP treatment may take up to 3 to 6 months to show minimal increase in hair density. Booster dose is also needed every six months to maintain the results. Side Effects
Tenderness, soreness on the injected area, tightness of scalp, headaches, scar tissue formation, and calcification of injected points are common side effects of the PRP treatment.
These are the new millenniums answer to traditional hair growth treatments. Safe, easy, and highly effective, non-surgical hair fall treatments like the novel QR 678 are the new favourites for hair fall control in Bollywood and Hollywood.
QR 678 is a USA patented, plant derived, natural hair rejuvenation therapy, that has proven to be very effective in the treatment of androgenetic alopecia in men and women, female pattern hair loss because of PCOS, alopecia caused because of chemotherapy, seborrheic dermatitis and alopecia areata.
Developed, produced and marketed in India, QR 678 is a true Made in India product that has gained an international reputation in producing most effective, efficient results faster than any other surgical and non-surgical hair regrowth treatment known today.
To see how QR 678 works, See the below video-
The name QR 678 means Quick Response to a disease which earlier had no answer. The Esthetic Clinics Research & Development team have introduced this hair formulation in the commercial market after a decade of extensive research and studies. QR 678 has already been awarded a patent from USA and India and is FDA approved for commercial production as an effective hair fall treatment.
QR 678 contains a mix of six plant based essential growth factors that mimic those already present in the scalp. These hair growth factors combined with vitamins, minerals and growth peptides replenish the scalp follicles and increase the blood supply to the hair follicles leading to a healthier and denser hair growth.
How Does This Revolutionary Hair Loss Solution Work?
The balding areas of the scalp are identified and the QR 678 solution is administered by your doctor, to the scalp. The whole process takes a few minutes to complete and is almost painless. The sessions are repeated every month, for eight to twelve months.
QR 678 has been tested extensively on people from all over the world and all age groups to prove its efficacy. Over 12000+ patients have received the QR 678 treatment and it has clinically proven to cause more than 80% hair regrowth.
Clinical data published in top American peer reviewed Journals shows the following:
QR 678 has minimal risk, is nonsurgical, non-invasive, and a pocket friendly treatment that costs patients approximately 200 a day i.e. 6000 a month is required, to delay balding, reverse hair loss and keep a healthy mop of hair on the head, throughout life.
QR 678 hair loss treatment has almost no side effects and does not disturb the existing hair in any way. The Esthetic Clinics invented and started this therapy at its centers in Mumbai, New Delhi, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Kolkata & Ahmedabad, but this treatment is now being used by the top plastic surgeons, cosmetologists and dermatologists globally in their patients.
Disclaimer: Content Produced by Global Cosmetic Surgery
Originally posted here:
Hair Growth Treatment Secrets Bollywood Will Never Tell You About - Times of India
- Stem Cell Therapy Los Angeles - Darrow Stem Cell Institute - February 14th, 2021
- Stem Cell Transplants: A Lifesaving Treatment for Cancer ... - February 14th, 2021
- Smart Stem Cells Made From Fat Have the Power to Heal - Freethink - February 14th, 2021
- Are Covid-19 vaccines safe for cancer patients? Here is what cancer experts say - CNN - February 14th, 2021
- The race to treat a rare, fatal syndrome may help others with common disorders like diabetes - Science Magazine - February 14th, 2021
- Arlo's Army needs stem cell donor as mum begs for help to save three-year-old's life - Glasgow Live - February 14th, 2021
- Arlo's Army: mum opens up on heartbreaking decision to make 3-year-old sick to save his life - Glasgow Live - February 14th, 2021
- Bone marrow transplant shows signs of curing brave little boy with one in a million condition - Shields Gazette - February 14th, 2021
- Canada's blood supply has a diversity problem and people are dying because of it - CBC.ca - February 2nd, 2021
- State-of-the-Art Treatments Garner University Foot and Ankle Institute Multiple Top Doctor Awards - Yahoo Finance - February 2nd, 2021
- Dean Tracy Johnson seeks to diversify the pipeline of future scientists and doctors - UCLA Newsroom - February 2nd, 2021
- Transforming optimism: finding new ways to treat rare cancers - Cancer Research UK - Science Blog - February 2nd, 2021
- Family of Belfast woman Eimear Gooderham (25) share memories and dealing with grief in special UTV programme - Belfast Telegraph - February 2nd, 2021
- Doctor: COVID-19 cases will continue to slowly go down, but were not out of the woods - Yahoo Money - January 23rd, 2021
- Global Precision Medicine Market With COVID 19 Impact Analysis| Leading Players In-depth Analysis Research Report Foresight to 2027 - KSU | The... - January 23rd, 2021
- Leading Urologist Doubles Down on CaverStem Regenerative Stem Cell Procedure for Treatment of Erectile Dysfunction in Men - PRNewswire - January 22nd, 2021
- Sisters who organised an Ilkley fundraising ball are to be honoured - Wharfedale Observer - January 22nd, 2021
- Medical Doctor: Roes Overlooking of the Consensus of Societal Morality and Science Reverberates to This Day - National Catholic Register - January 22nd, 2021
- DARZALEX FASPRO (daratumumab and hyaluronidase-fihj) Becomes the First FDA-Approved Treatment for Patients with Newly Diagnosed Light Chain (AL)... - January 22nd, 2021
- Seattle researchers find clues for treatments that could eliminate HIV in infected patients - GeekWire - January 14th, 2021
- Flow Cytometry Market is Projected to Reach a Value of US$8100 Mn by the End of 2025 - KSU | The Sentinel Newspaper - January 14th, 2021
- Doctors diagnosed a Suffolk teen with a rare condition. Now, his mom is part of the solution - 13newsnow.com WVEC - January 12th, 2021
- Cassville club assists 2 families as they recover from illness - telegraphherald.com - January 12th, 2021
- The 26 billion-dollar startups to watch that are revolutionizing healthcare in 2021 - Business Insider - January 12th, 2021
- Global Precision Medicine Market 2020 Overview By Size, Share, Trends, Growth Factors and Leading Players With Detailed Analysis of Industry Structure... - January 12th, 2021
- More than 250 articles and a book later, the Valley Doctor bids adieu - San Lorenzo Valley Press-Banner - January 12th, 2021
- Groundbreaking Treatment for Severe COVID-19 Using Stem Cells It's Like Smart Bomb Technology in the Lung - SciTechDaily - January 5th, 2021
- New combo therapy offered against refractory T-cell lymphoma - Korea Biomedical Review - January 5th, 2021
- Are metabolic hormones the next frontier in cancer treatment? - MedCity News - January 5th, 2021
- Limerick toddler to wait six months for trial cancer treatment after family raises over 400,000 - Extra.ie - January 5th, 2021
- West Lothian mum fighting for her life after back pain turned out to be terminal blood cancer - Edinburgh Live - January 5th, 2021
- MorphoSys and Incyte Announce the Acceptance of the Swissmedic Marketing Authorization Application for Tafasitamab - Yahoo Finance UK - January 5th, 2021
- A Wish Come True urges plungers to dump a bucket of ice water on themselves for this year's fundraiser - Fall River Herald News - December 26th, 2020
- Ashley Cain says over 80,000 people registered for stem cell donation in 48 hours after appeal to save baby - The Sun - December 22nd, 2020
- The 11 most mind-blowing, awe-inspiring health discoveries and innovations of 2020 - Business Insider - Business Insider - December 22nd, 2020
- 3-year-old patient successfully treated for rare fatal disease- familial Hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis (HLH) at Fortis Hospital Shalimar Bagh -... - December 22nd, 2020
- Startups are racing to reproduce breast milk in the lab - MIT Technology Review - December 22nd, 2020
- Hand weakness: Causes, symptoms, treatment, and seeking help - Medical News Today - December 22nd, 2020
- Gujarat Issues Health Advisory On Fungal Infection With "50% Mortality Rate" - NDTV - December 22nd, 2020
- A side-by-side comparison of the Pfizer/BioNTech and Moderna vaccines - STAT - December 22nd, 2020
- City of Hope Doctors Present Innovative Therapies to Better Treat Blood Cancers at American Society of Hematology Virtual Conference - Business Wire - December 9th, 2020
- Medical technologies that will disrupt (and improve) healthcare in the 2020s - Universe.byu.edu - December 9th, 2020
- Community Cord Blood Banking saves life of child with aplastic anaemia - The Hindu - November 20th, 2020
- Arya Lloyd: Father launches global search for blood stem cell donor to save his 12-year-old daughter - Sky News - November 20th, 2020
- Blood Cancer: Science Reveal Five Easily Missed Signs of Leukemia - Science Times - November 20th, 2020
- Karnataka:Community cord blood banking emerges as lifesaver - United News of India - November 18th, 2020
- How CAR-T Cell Therapy is Being Used in the Field of Blood Cancer Treatment - Curetoday.com - November 16th, 2020
- Election results for California Propositions 14, 18, 23, and 24 - FOX 11 Los Angeles - November 16th, 2020
- Cell Separation Beads Market to Witness Robust Expansion Throughout the Forecast Period 2018-2028 - The Daily Philadelphian - November 16th, 2020
- Fight for the rights of unborn - The Daily Telegram - November 11th, 2020
- Genetic Mechanism Identified in Neonatal Diabetes Could Offer Insights into Other Forms of the Disease - Genetic Engineering & Biotechnology News - November 11th, 2020
- Doctors Debate: Is Intensive or Low-Intensity Chemotherapy Plus BCR-ABL TKI Therapy Best for Treatment of Ph+ ALL? - Targeted Oncology - November 11th, 2020
- Record number of stem cell donors apply after Ex On The Beach star plea - expressandstar.com - November 11th, 2020
- Bisbee: A commitment to health care initiatives The Journal Record - Journal Record - November 11th, 2020
- California election results: Where state propositions stand as of Thursday at 5 p.m. - Desert Sun - November 11th, 2020
- Critically ill Indonesian woman thanks Taiwan for saving life - Taiwan News - November 7th, 2020
- City of Hope Doctors Present New Research on Bone Marrow Transplants, Immunotherapy and Other Blood Cancer Treatments - Business Wire - November 7th, 2020
- Daily Edition for Wednesday, November 4, 2020 - California Healthline - November 7th, 2020
- 'We're truly blood brothers' - Stanford coach David Shaw and his recent fight to save his brother, Eric - ESPN - November 7th, 2020
- 'We're really blood brothers' - Stanford coach David Shaw and his current battle to save lots of his brother, Eric - The Shepherd of the Hills Gazette - November 7th, 2020
- Mark Drought: Are we on the brink of another civil war? - The Advocate - November 7th, 2020
- What to eat when you have the flu, recommended by doctors - Business Insider India - October 30th, 2020
- Fine-Tuning Treatments for COVID-19 - American Council on Science and Health - October 30th, 2020
- Aborted girl fetus kidneys made Trumps CoV meds. As SARS2 is unfettered in America, this needs thought - Feminine-Perspective Magazine (FPMag) - October 30th, 2020
- What to Know in Washington: Provisional Ballots May Play Role - Bloomberg Government - October 30th, 2020
- Unless the country invests in cancer care, the statistics for breast cancer will be bleak: Dr Anthony Pais, .. - ETHealthworld.com - October 23rd, 2020
- Autologous Fat Grafting Market Scope Analysis 2019 to 2029 - The Think Curiouser - October 23rd, 2020
- How Clinique La Prairie Is Keeping Humanity Fashionably Healthy In The Age Of Covid - Forbes - October 23rd, 2020
- The Anthony Nolan and NHS Stem Cell Registry - The Hippocratic Post - October 21st, 2020
- Jeff Bridges is one of the 85,000-plus lymphoma cases expected in the U.S. this year - MarketWatch - October 21st, 2020
- YOUR HEALTH: Saving an unborn baby breaking apart in the womb - WQAD.com - October 21st, 2020
- Orgenesis completes acquisition of Koligo Therapeutics and announces additional acquisition of Icellator(R) Technology from Tissue Genesis in related... - October 21st, 2020
- SA becomes 2nd country to allow 16 and 17-year-olds to donate bone marrow - News24 - October 21st, 2020
- Stem Cell Therapy Market to Witness Steady Expansion During 2025 KYT24 - KYT24 - October 21st, 2020
- Mohammed Hussain Alqahtani shares his insights about the evolution of plastic surgery - LA Progressive - October 21st, 2020
- Manya Saaraswat Makes Top 5 Finish in 2020 Miss World America Competition, Three Other Indian Americans in Top 10 - India West - October 21st, 2020
- Banking wisdom: Teen saving stem cells in hopes of future treatment - LubbockOnline.com - October 15th, 2020
- Mohammed Hussain Alqahtani Discusses the Future of Plastic Surgery - The Jerusalem Post - October 15th, 2020
- The story of how a biotech co. came to the aid of an ill 9-year-old boy - Stockhouse - October 15th, 2020
- Where Amy Coney Barrett Stands on IVF - Glamour - October 15th, 2020