Stem Cell Therapy employs the bodys own healing potential by isolating stem cells from one location of the body (fat tissue or bone marrow) and relocating them to an area of disease, injury, or inflammation. The main function of stem cells is to maintain and repair tissue. Stem Cell Therapy enhances this natural function by getting stem cells more directly to an area of need within the body. As soon, as stem cells get in there, they will grow to type of cells the body needs to be repaired. Stem cells have the unique ability to form many different types of tissue including bone, cartilage, muscle, etc. They are naturally anti-inflammatory, and can therefore help in the bodys own healing process and potentially reverse the effects of many diseases.
Some of the conditions currently being successfully treated include arthritis, sport related injuries, COPD, CHF, CAD, DM, auto-immune disease such as Lupus Erythematosus and Crohns disease, neurological disorders such as multiple sclerosis and Parkinson disease, spinal cord injuries, autism, critical limb ischemia, and many others.
American Regenerative Clinic will perform outpatient procedures using a process in which we isolate a patients own stem cells from either their own adipose (fat) tissue, or bone marrow. After mini-liposuction or bone marrow harvest from pelvic bone under local anesthesia, the patient tissue will be specially processed. Then immediately Isolated Stem Cells will be delivered to the same patient. Depending on nature of the disease, the cells may be injected into the joint, IV, intrathecal (lumbar puncture), intramuscular, or as a combination of above. The entire process will take just a few hours.
In many old injuries and degenerative diseases, a phenomenon called cellular depletion occurs. Because Prolotherapy and PRP rely on the bodys available repair cells locally, these two methods may produce little results. Prolotherapy starts repair process by mobilizing growth factors in the area via lengthy process of multiple injections. PRP brings them right away, but lacks bricks for repair. More advanced Stem Cell Therapy delivers everything the body needs for promising treatment.
Please read the instructions below carefully.
Discontinue Anti-Inflammatory medication (Advil, Motrin, Ibuprofen, Aleve, and Aspirin) at least 3-4 days before your procedure. Discontinue any blood thinners or any herbs, supplements or vitamins 1-2 weeks before your procedure. Discontinue Systemic Steroids (Prednisone, Hydrocortisone, etc.) 1-2 weeks before your procedure. Steroid Injections (cortisone) should be discontinued at least 1 month before your procedure. Eat a light, healthy breakfast the day of your procedure. Drink plenty of water, especially the day of your procedure.
If you have any questions, you are welcome to call our office at 248-876-4242.
Please read the following steps carefully.
0-3 Days Post Stem Cell Therapy: It is highly recommended that the patient rest the day of the procedure. The next two days the patient should focus on keeping the affected joint(s) immobilized. We strongly encourage you to use connective tissue support vitamins and/or cream. It is imperative that you take this as directed by the doctor; this will enhance the healing process. Ice can be applied to the area of injection for 15-20 minutes, 3-4 times a day, for the first 48 hours. Mild to moderate post-procedure pain can happen. Significant post procedure pain will typically resolve during the first few days after the procedure. If you are experiencing post procedure pain, you can take Tylenol as needed. If necessary, pain medication will be prescribed during your visit. If antibiotics are prescribed, please take them as directed. They will only be prescribed if they are needed. DO NOT TAKE anti-inflammatory medications such as; Advil, Motrin, Ibuprofen, Aleve, and Aspirin, for at least 2 weeks after your procedure. DO NOT TAKE blood thinners or any herbs, supplements or vitamins 3-4 days after your procedure. DO NOT TAKE systemic steroids such as; Prednisone, Hydrocortisone, etc. for at least 2 weeks following your procedure. Do not take hot baths or go to saunas during the first few days following your procedure. Avoid showering for 24 hours following your procedure. Do not consume alcoholic beverages for the first 7 days following your procedure. Avoid smoking. Smoking delays healing and can increase the risk of complications. Drink at least 64 ounces of water daily to help your heal properly. Water does not mean tea, coffee, soda or juice. Wound Care: Keep the area clean, apply a dash antibiotic ointment and a Band-Aid to the post-harvest site. If you see signs of: excessive redness, swelling or experience excessive pain, please call us at 248.876.4242.
3-7 Days Post Stem Cell Therapy: At this point you should gradually start increasing your daily activities and increase your exercise. To maximize the effects of the procedure, proper exercise is necessary. If you are still experiencing pain, continue you can take Tylenol as needed. If prescribed antibiotics please continue to take them as directed. They will only be prescribed if they are needed. Continue to use the connective tissue support vitamins and/or cream to enhance healing. Continue to avoid alcohol for at least 7 days after your procedure. DO NOT TAKE systemic steroids such as; Prednisone, Hydrocortisone, etc. for at least 2 weeks following your procedure. DO NOT TAKE anti-inflammatory medications such as; Advil, Motrin, Ibuprofen, Aleve, and Aspirin, for at least 2 weeks after your procedure.
7 Days Post Stem Cell Therapy: A follow up appointment must be schedule for 1 week (7 days) after your procedure. During the follow up the doctor will assess your healing and determine the next best course of action. If sutures were placed, this will be the time when they will be removed.
1-4 Weeks Post Stem Cell Therapy: Continue to use the connective tissue support vitamins and/or cream to enhance healing. At this point after your procedure, we highly recommend starting physical therapy to aid you in the healing process and help you regain full range of motion to the affected joint(s). DO NOT TAKE systemic steroids such as; Prednisone, Hydrocortisone, etc. for at least 2 weeks following your procedure. DO NOT TAKE anti-inflammatory medications such as; Advil, Motrin, Ibuprofen, Aleve, and Aspirin, for at least 2 weeks after your procedure.
If you have any questions, at any time after your procedure, you are welcome to call our office at 248-876-4242.
Go here to read the rest:
Stem Cell Therapy - American Regenerative Clinic, Stem ...
- At NSUH, a cell of the century in the Don Monti unit - Innovate Long Island - January 22nd, 2020
- Renew Stem Cell and Laser is Expanding Its Offering Outside of Scottsdale - Press Release - Digital Journal - January 22nd, 2020
- Please Quit Telling Me It's Not The Cancer - Curetoday.com - January 22nd, 2020
- Stem Cell and Primary Cell Culture Medium Market Analysis And Forecast to 2026 by Recent Trends, Developments in Manufacturing Technology and Regional... - January 21st, 2020
- Magenta Therapeutics Advances Conditioning Platform and Clinical Programs, Highlights Recent Milestones and 2020 Goals - Yahoo Finance - January 14th, 2020
- AgeX Therapeutics to Participate at Four Conferences in January 2020 - Yahoo Finance - January 14th, 2020
- Imber Medical has what we've all been waiting for - Brunswick News - January 14th, 2020
- Tacitus Therapeutics Launches in Collaboration with Mount Sinai to Develop Stem Cell Therapies for Life-Threatening Diseases - Yahoo Finance - January 14th, 2020
- Global Amniotic Membrane Market 2020-2024 | Evolving Opportunities with Celularity Inc. and Human Regenerative Technologies LLC | Technavio - Business... - January 6th, 2020
- The most important health innovations of the past decade - The Hill - December 30th, 2019
- Hydrogel controls inflammation to speed healing - Futurity: Research News - December 30th, 2019
- AgeX Therapeutics Announces Drawdown of Second Tranche of Loan Facility from Juvenescence Ltd. - BioSpace - December 27th, 2019
- Preventive Healthcare For The Joints - Economic Times - December 23rd, 2019
- Skip the mall this Christmas. Your organ-donation consent is the best gift you can give - The Globe and Mail - December 22nd, 2019
- BrainStorm Cell Therapeutics Wins 2020 'Buzz of BIO' Award - Multiple Sclerosis News Today - December 20th, 2019
- Former Kansas congressman assists with release of U.S. prisoner in Iran - The Garden City Telegram - December 15th, 2019
- Drugs, Biologics, and Regenerative Medicine in 2019 - The National Law Review - December 14th, 2019
- Jasper Therapeutics Launches with $35 Million Series A Financing to Develop and Commercialize Innovative Conditioning Agents and Therapies to... - December 6th, 2019
- One of Wall Street's most high-profile hedge funds pushes Alexion's CEO to the auction block and he's not budging - Endpoints News - December 6th, 2019
- ASH to Highlight Advances, Science Behind Them - MedPage Today - December 6th, 2019
- Mayo Clinic Transplant Center - Regenerative medicine ... - December 3rd, 2019
- Allogene allies with Notch to make CAR-T production more scalable - BioPharma-Reporter.com - November 17th, 2019
- Stem cell Manufacturing Market: is predicted to reach a valuation of by 2027 - Weekly Spy - November 16th, 2019
- Vertex invests in gene therapy manufacturing - BioPharma-Reporter.com - November 10th, 2019
- [Weekly Funding Roundup] Startups raised $53.3M, a drop of 75.8 pc from last week - YourStory - November 10th, 2019
- Pet Care Startup Wiggles Raises $1 Mn, Will Expand Its Footprint - Inc42 Media - November 10th, 2019
- Stem Cell Research and Hair Transplants How Far Have We Come? - Science Times - October 31st, 2019
- New NCCN Guidelines Debut to Manage Complications and Improve Readiness for Stem Cell Transplant Recipients - Yahoo Finance - October 31st, 2019
- Animal Stem Cell Therapy Market Sales Overview, Market Size, Opportunities, Demands, Market Share and Growth Analysis 2017 2025 - Health News Office - October 29th, 2019
- Acorn Biolabs partners with Executive Health Centre to become first clinic in North America to offer non-invasive stem cell collection - Canada... - October 24th, 2019
- Brooks Koepka slips on wet concrete, withdraws from CJ Cup - Golfweek - October 21st, 2019
- New research center to explore muscle health and disease - Newswise - October 18th, 2019
- Opinion: Neighborhood Health Clinic contributes to the overall wellbeing of Naples - Naples Daily News - October 18th, 2019
- Magenta Therapeutics Appoints Jan Pinkas as Senior Vice President, Head of Translational Sciences and Announces Transition of Chief Scientific Officer... - October 18th, 2019
- The global wound care market is growing at a CAGR of over 5% during the forecast period20182024 - Yahoo Finance - October 15th, 2019
- Saving rhinos with stem cells; $5.5 billion stem cell ballot measure readied - The San Diego Union-Tribune - October 12th, 2019
- BEYOND LOCAL: Expert recommends 'path of cautious optimism' about the future of stem cell treatment - ThoroldNews.com - October 12th, 2019
- Microbiome research needs a gut check - The Globe and Mail - October 12th, 2019
- BEYOND LOCAL: Expert recommends 'path of cautious optimism' about the future of stem cell treatment - GuelphToday - October 11th, 2019
- Biohack Your Way To Beauty And Health Using Your DNA And Stem Cells At These Wellness Retreats Around The World - Singapore Tatler - October 11th, 2019
- I donated my embryos years ago. Now I'm friends with the mom who received them - Yahoo Lifestyle - October 11th, 2019
- Man with at least 17 children sues fertility clinic for being 'incredibly irresponsible' with his sperm - Genetic Literacy Project - October 11th, 2019
- Senior, caregivers conference and expo coming Oct. 11 - The Daily Courier - October 9th, 2019
- Stem cell research is a good thing | Opinion - Chart - October 6th, 2019
- Regenerative medicine today: Are diabetes and vascular disease treatments ready for the clinic? - Science Magazine - October 5th, 2019
- Dr Naveen Pemmaraju Outlines the Symptoms of Myelofibrosis - AJMC.com Managed Markets Network - October 5th, 2019
- Businesses Sponsor Another Season Of Movies In The Park Square - Osprey Observer - October 5th, 2019
- Stem Cell Manufacturing | Research Report Overview By Top Key Players, Opportunities, Key Drivers, Application and Regional Outlook To 2027 -... - October 5th, 2019
- Sigilon Therapeutics approaches the clinic - Vantage - September 20th, 2019
- Research report explores the Animal Stem Cell Therapy Market - Zebvo - September 20th, 2019
- 'It feels amazing,' says Alabama man now first in the state to be free of sickle cell after gene therapy - Face2Face Africa - September 20th, 2019
- Michael Schumacher Is 'Conscious', Released From Paris Hospital After Experimental Treatment - International Business Times - September 20th, 2019
- Fighting for a cure: Tennis benefit to fund ALS research - Auburn Villager - September 20th, 2019
- Living With a Secondary Blood Cancer - Curetoday.com - September 20th, 2019
- Scientists Discover New Strategy That May Protect Against Hair-Loss During Cancer Treatments - Good News Network - September 20th, 2019
- Clinical trial of stem cell therapy for traumatic spinal ... - September 17th, 2019
- Autologous stem cell transplant - Type - Mayo Clinic - June 1st, 2019
- Stem cell therapy for hip | Mayo Clinic Connect - May 11th, 2019
- Next Generation Stem Cell - Professional medical clinic - April 7th, 2019
- N.Y. Attorney General Sues Manhattan Stem Cell Clinic ... - April 6th, 2019
- ThriveMD | Colorado's Experts in Stem Cells & Regenerative ... - March 29th, 2019
- Top Rated Stem Cell Therapy Clinic in Denver & Vail ... - March 16th, 2019
- South Florida Stem Cell Center | Regenerative Therapy Clinic - March 16th, 2019
- Mayo Clinic Q and A: Stem cell therapy for arthritis ... - March 7th, 2019
- COPD and stem cell treatment | Mayo Clinic Connect - March 7th, 2019
- GARM Stem Cell Clinic | Roatan - March 2nd, 2019
- Stem Cell Clinic Treatment Jupiter FL Alternative ... - March 1st, 2019
- Is This Stem-Cell Clinic Really Making Cancer Vaccines ... - February 12th, 2019
- Stem cells treatment clinic - Effective stem cell treatment - February 1st, 2019
- Vitality Healthcare - Home - January 28th, 2019
- About Us - U.S. Stem Cell Clinic - December 19th, 2018
- Brandon Stem Cell Clinic - December 19th, 2018
- Illinois Stem Cell Clinic - Illinois Stem Cell Clinic ... - October 5th, 2018
- Wisconsin Stem Cell Clinic - September 19th, 2018
- FDA Response - U.S. Stem Cell Clinic - June 29th, 2018
- World Stem Cell Clinic - For a better quality of life | WSCC - June 18th, 2018
- Stem Cell Clinic Palmetto - Stem Cell Therapy Greenwood ... - June 18th, 2018
- Top Stem Cell Therapy Clinic in Vail & Denver, Colorado ... - September 20th, 2017
- Zika kills brain cancer cells, may find use as therapy - The San Diego Union-Tribune - September 5th, 2017
- FDA Reaffirms Its Commitment to the Approval of Stem Cell Therapies Amidst Enforcement Actions Against ... - Lexology (registration) - September 5th, 2017