Stem Cell Therapy for Parkinsons Disease
Today, new treatments and advances in research are giving new hope to people affected by Parkinsons Disease. StemGenexStem Cell Research Centre provides Parkinsons stem cell therapy to help those with unmet clinical needs achieve optimum health and better quality of life. A clinical study registered through the National Institutes of Health (NIH) atwww.clinicaltrials.gov/stemgenex has been established to evaluate the quality of life changes in individuals with Parkinsons Disease following stem cell therapy.
Parkinsons Disease stem cell therapy is being studied for efficacy in improving the complications in patients through the use of their own stem cells.These procedures may help patients who dont respond to typical drug treatment, want to reduce their reliance on medication, or are looking to try stem cell therapy before starting drug treatment for Parkinsons.
To learn more about becoming a patient and receiving stem cell therapy through StemGenex Stem Cell Research Centre, please contact one of our Patient Advocates at (800) 609-7795. Below are some frequently asked questions aboutstem cell therapy for Parkinsons Disease.
The majority of complications in Parkinsons patients are related to the failure of dopamine neurons to do their job properly. Dopamine sends signals to the part of your brain that controls movement. It lets your muscles move smoothly and do what you want them to do. Once the nerve cells break down you no longer have enough dopamine, and you have trouble moving and completing tasks.
This stem cell treatment for Parkinson's disease is designed to target these neurons and to help with the creation of new dopamine producing neurons. In addition, stem cells may release natural chemicals called cytokines which can induce differentiation of the stem cells into dopamine producing neurons.
Upholding the highest levels of ethical conduct, safety and efficacy is our primary focus. Five clinical stem cell studies for Parkinson's Disease, Multiple Sclerosis, Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) are registered through the National Institutes of Health (NIH) at http://www.clinicaltrials.gov/stemgenex. Each clinical study is reviewed and approved by an independent Institutional Review Board (IRB) to ensure proper oversight and protocols are being followed.
Stem cells are the basic building blocks of human tissue and have the ability to repair, rebuild, and rejuvenate tissues in the body. When a disease or injury strikes, stem cells respond to specific signals and set about to facilitate the healing process by differentiating into specialized cells required for the bodys repair.
There are four known types of stem cells which include:
StemGenex provides autologous adult stem cells (from fat tissue) where the stem cells come from the person receiving treatment.
StemGenex provides autologous adult adipose-derived stem cells (from fat tissue) where the stem cells come from the person receiving treatment.
We tap into our bodys stem cell reserve daily to repair and replace damaged or diseased tissue. When the bodys reserve is limited and as it becomes depleted, the regenerative power of our body decreases and we succumb to disease and injury.
Three sources of stem cells from a patients body are used clinically which include adipose tissue (fat), bone marrow and peripheral blood.
Performed by Board Certified Physicians, dormant stem cells are extracted from the patients adipose tissue (fat) through a minimally invasive mini-liposuction procedure with little to no downtime.
During the liposuction procedure, a small area (typically the abdomen) is numbed with an anesthetic and patients receive mild to moderate sedation. Next, the extracted dormant stem cells are isolated from the fat and activated, and then comfortably infused back into the patient intravenously (IV) and via other directly targeted methods of administration. The out-patient procedure takes approximately four to five hours.
StemGenex provides multiple administration methods for Parkinson's Disease patients to best target the disease related conditions and symptoms which include:
Since each condition and patient are unique, there is no guarantee of what results will be achieved or how quickly they may be observed. According to patient feedback, many patients report results in one to three months, however, it may take as long as six to nine months. Individuals interested in stem cell therapy are urged to consult with their physician before choosing investigational autologous adipose-derived stem cell therapy as a treatment option.
In order to determine if you are a good candidate for adult stem cell treatment, you will need to complete a medical history form which will be provided by your StemGenex Patient Advocate. Once you complete and submit your medical history form, our medical team will review your records and determine if you are a qualified candidate for adult stem cell therapy.
StemGenex team members are here to help assist and guide you through the patient process.
Patients travel to StemGenex located in Del Mar, California located in San Diego County for stem cell treatment from all over the United States, Canada and around the globe. Treatment will consist of one visit lasting a total of three days. The therapy is minimally invasive and there is little to no down time. Majority of patients fly home the day after treatment.
We provide stem cell therapy for a wide variety of diseases and conditions for which traditional treatment offers less than optimal options. Some conditions include Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson's Disease, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Osteoarthritis and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD).
The side effects of the mini-liposuction procedure are minimal and may include but are not limited to: minor swelling, bruising and redness at the procedure site, minor fever, headache, or nausea. However, these side effects typically last no longer than 24 hours and are experienced mostly by people with sensitivity to mild anesthesia. No long-term negative side effects or risks have been reported.
The side effects of adipose-derived stem cell therapy are minimal and may include but are not limited to: infection, minor bleeding at the treatment sites and localized pain. However, these side effects typically last no longer than 24 hours. No long-term negative side effects or risks have been reported.
StemGenex provides adult stem cell treatment with mesenchymal stem cells which come from the person receiving treatment. Embryonic stem cells are typically associated with ethical and political controversies.
The FDA is currently in the process of defining a regulatory path for cellular therapies. A Scientific Workshop and Public Hearing Draft Guidances Relating to the Regulation of Human Cells, Tissues or Cellular or Tissue-Based Products was held in September 2016 at the National Institutes of Health (NIH) in Bethesda, MD. Currently, stem cell treatment is not FDA approved.
In March 2016, bipartisan legislation, the REGROW Act was introduced to the Senate and House of Representatives to develop and advance stem cell therapies.
Stem cell treatment is not covered by health insurance at this time. The cost for standard preoperative labs are included. Additional specific labs may be requested at the patients expense.
People suffering from Parkinson's Disease often suffer from the following complications::
- MS BioSci grad awarded research grant for stem cell therapy for brain injuries - News at Louisiana Tech - September 18th, 2019
- Dangerous results from unproven medical treatments led to Google ban - The Verge - September 18th, 2019
- Column: A stem cell clinic under fire by the FDA and ex-patients files for bankruptcy - Los Angeles Times - September 18th, 2019
- Google bans ads for 'unproven' treatments from stem cell clinics - BioNews - September 18th, 2019
- Computer Science K-12 Education; Family of Stem Cell Donor Connects With Recipient 20 Years Later; Forecasting Volcanic Eruptions - WILL News -... - September 18th, 2019
- Michael Schumacher Appears To Be Responding Well To Stem Cell Treatment - International Business Times - September 18th, 2019
- Therapeutic antibodies in cancer therapy - Drug Target Review - September 18th, 2019
- Clinical Advancement and Application of Stem Cell Research - Science Times - September 18th, 2019
- FLI-06 Intercepts Notch Signaling And Suppresses The Proliferation And | OTT - Dove Medical Press - September 18th, 2019
- Michael Schumacher released from hospital - Hope for fans after experimental treatment - Express.co.uk - September 18th, 2019
- Oscar Saxelby-Lee leukaemia fundraiser for life-saving treatment - Metro.co.uk - September 18th, 2019
- Transforming Blood Transfusions in Cancer Treatment - Curetoday.com - September 18th, 2019
- Co-administration of aspirin and adipose-derived stem cell conditioned | NDT - Dove Medical Press - September 18th, 2019
- Revolutionary Cosmetic Skin and Sexual Wellness Treatments Are Coming to Central New Jersey - PRNewswire - September 18th, 2019
- Is Stem Cell Therapy for Arthritis Safe and Effective? - September 17th, 2019
- Stem Cell Treatments Flourish With Little Evidence That ... - May 16th, 2019
- Stem-Cell Treatment for Blindness Moving Through Patient ... - May 16th, 2019
- Stem Cell Therapy | Stem Cell Treatment | Charlotte, NC - May 14th, 2019
- Stem Cell Therapy New York | Stem Cell Treatment ... - May 14th, 2019
- Stem Cell Treatment for Ataxia - Stem Cell Treatment Now - April 27th, 2019
- Knees - Stem Cell Therapy For Pain | Stem Cell Seminars ... - April 22nd, 2019
- Second patient free of HIV after stem-cell therapy - April 19th, 2019
- Regenerative Solutions of NJ - April 12th, 2019
- Why expensive, unproven stem cell treatments are a new health ... - April 8th, 2019
- Risky Stem-Cell Treatments Come Under F.D.A. Scrutiny ... - April 3rd, 2019
- Alternative to Shoulder Replacement | Stem Cell Therapy for ... - March 18th, 2019
- Stem Cell Treatment - DNA Advanced Pain Treatment Center - March 18th, 2019
- Stem Cell Therapy for Pets - March 18th, 2019
- Understanding Stem Cell Therapy in Parkinsons Disease ... - March 18th, 2019
- Stem Cell Therapy for ED in Miami, FL | ED Help | HealthGAINS - March 13th, 2019
- 5 Stem Cell Therapy Benefits, Uses & How It Works - Dr. Axe - March 6th, 2019
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease - COPD | StemGenex - February 24th, 2019
- Stem Cell Therapy in india - Stem Cell Treatment in Uttar ... - February 12th, 2019
- @ Stem Cell Treatment For Diabetes - February 12th, 2019
- Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplantation | Leukemia and ... - February 12th, 2019
- Stem cell therapy could be life-changing for some multiple ... - January 20th, 2019
- How Much Does Stem Cell Therapy Cost? | HowMuchIsIt.org - January 15th, 2019
- Stem Cell Injections | What is Stem Cell Therapy | Chicago ... - January 7th, 2019
- Treatment procedure with stem cells - stem cells treatment - January 7th, 2019
- Nine Things To Know About Stem Cell Treatments A Closer ... - January 7th, 2019
- Stem Cell Therapy For Horses - Treat Tendon & Joint Injuries - January 7th, 2019
- Vancouver Stem Cell Treatment Centre | Stem Cells - January 7th, 2019
- Stem Cell Treatment Center in Dallas, Texas | Stem Cell ... - January 7th, 2019
- STEM CELL THERAPY PLUS - January 7th, 2019
- Baldness Cure: A Reality With Stem Cell Hair Regrowth | NSI ... - January 7th, 2019
- PRP & Stem Cell Treatment in Richmond VA - Dr. Bill Nordt ... - December 3rd, 2018
- Stem Cell Therapy for Knees: Definitive Guide [with Patient ... - December 3rd, 2018
- 15 Stem Cell Therapy For Pain Questions, Answered - November 15th, 2018
- Stem Cell Treatment Seen to Benefit Lupus Patients in ... - November 15th, 2018
- Stem cell therapies: FDA sets a new path - CNN - November 15th, 2018
- #1 Guide To Stem Cell Therapy For Hair Loss In 2018 - November 11th, 2018
- Stem Cell Therapy for Anti-Aging and Sexual Performance ... - November 11th, 2018
- Stem Cell Therapy - Top Rated Local Stem Cell Treatment ... - November 11th, 2018
- Is Stem Cell Therapy Covered by Medicare? - November 11th, 2018
- NSI Stem Cell | Peripheral Neuropathy Stem Cell Therapy - November 11th, 2018
- Medicare Coverage for Stem Cell Treatments | MedicareFAQ - November 11th, 2018
- Vancouver Stem Cell Treatment Centre | Above all else ... - November 11th, 2018
- Stem Cell Therapy for Knee Injuries and Arthritis - StemCell ARTS - October 15th, 2018
- Stem Cell Therapy for Back Pain - ThriveMD Vail & Denver, CO - October 15th, 2018
- Regenerative Stem Cell Therapy | Treatment for Back Pain | VSI - October 15th, 2018
- Stem Cell Treatment - AA Spine & Pain - October 15th, 2018
- Joint Stem Cell Therapy Reviews & Testimonials - ThriveMD - October 15th, 2018
- Stem Cell Transplant | Stem Cell Therapy & Treatment - October 15th, 2018
- Stem Cell Treatment - Philadelphia Bala Cynwyd, PA: World ... - September 23rd, 2018
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Stem Cell Treatment | StemGenex - September 15th, 2018
- Stem Cell Therapy for Knees vs Surgery - Which Works Best? - September 15th, 2018
- Crohn's disease patients test experimental stem cell ... - September 13th, 2018
- @ Stem Cell Treatment For Diabetes Diabetes Care Ada ... - September 13th, 2018
- The Stem Cell Treatment Process - regenocyte.com - September 13th, 2018
- Stem Cell Treatment for Cerebral Palsy - Beike Biotechnology - August 5th, 2018
- Stem Cell Treatments and Therapies from Beike Biotechnology - July 26th, 2018
- Stem Cell Therapy & Treatment - Diseases and Conditions - July 15th, 2018
- Frequently Asked Questions | Stem Cell Of America - July 15th, 2018
- Stem Cell Therapy for Knee Injuries and Arthritis ... - July 15th, 2018
- Stem Cell Treatment For Osteoarthritis | Stemedix - July 15th, 2018
- Stem Cell Treatments and Clinical Trials | Cells4Life - July 15th, 2018
- Stem Cell Treatment for Spinal Cord Injury ... - July 6th, 2018
- Osteoarthritis Pain | Osteoarthritis Stem Cell Therapy ... - June 25th, 2018
- Stem Cell Treatment in India - Dheeraj Bojwani - June 22nd, 2018
- Adult Stem Cell Therapy Abroad, Bangkok Stem Cell Clinic - June 18th, 2018