Offering stem cell treatments in Phoenix Metro with Award Winning, Compassionate Top Docs! The same providers for the Phoenix Suns, Mercury, San Francisco Giants and the PGA Tour!
Dr. Damper is an interventional spine, pain and sports specialist. He is Board Certified and is an active member of the American Academy of PM&R, American Osteopathic Association and the Arizona Osteopathic Medical Association.
After finishing medical school at AT Still University in Missouri, Dr. Damper performed his residency at Loyola University in Chicago. A subsequent fellowship in Interventional pain and spine work was completed at Non Surgical Orthopedic in Marietta, Georgia.
Dr. Damper is on the leading edge of regenerative therapies, treating each patient with unique options and knowledgeable interventionals. The success rate with patients is tremendous as they get back frequently to desired activities, from high level athletics to simply being able to walk farther!
Dr. Monte Hessler has been a top provider in the Valley for over 25 years. He works closely with the interventional doctors to help patients with regenerative medicine therapies.
He graduated from the University of Health Sciences in Southern CA, and for over fifteen years has been the team chiropractor for the Phoenix Suns and the Phoenix Mercury. In addition, he has provided chiropractic services to the San Francisco Giants, Milwaukee Brewers and the PGA Tour.
One of Dr. Hesslers key missions is helping patients avoid surgery through an integrated approach. This includes regenerative therapies along with physical therapy, laser and electrical stimulation, ultrasound, spinal decompression, massage and more!
R3 Stem Cells Centers of Excellence provide treatment options that offer patients hope and pain relief. Hope that possibly risky surgery can be avoided, and arthritis, back pain and soft tissue injury can be repaired with the individual then being able do things like hike,swim, play with your kids again, ride a bike and be Free of Pain!
Existing pain treatments have been excellent at reducing pain by masking discomfort in a band aid fashion with medications such as narcotics, NSAIDS and cortisone.
These treatments have been excellent for relief, but they DONT fix the underlying problem!
Fixing Tissue Injury
So how is the problem truly helpedat our Centers of Excellence, whether its joint arthritis, neck or back pain, achilles tendonitis, rotator cuff tendonitis, golfers/tennis elbow, sports injuries, ligament injury, COPD, kidney failure, neuropathy, Alzheimers, stroke, etc?
Regenerative Medicine at R3 Stem Cell centers has the possibility for repairing normal anatomy by using treatment with platelet rich plasma therapy, stem cells, and growth factors to potentiate a healing response in ones own body.
Stem Cells are a veritable blank slate and can differentiate into multiple types of cells helpful for tissue regeneration depending on the environment in which they are placed.
R3 Stem Cell Treatments
R3 stem cell injection treatments are all minimal risk, outpatient therapies. Several studies are showing these regenerative treatments to work very well at healing injury while reducing pain. For example, several professional sports leagues have approved of PRP therapy along with the WADA.
Pro athletes who have undergone regenerative therapies performed include the likes of Kobe Bryant, Rafael Nadal, Dwight Howard, Tiger Woods (during his prime) and many more.
All of the treatments at R3 Stem Cell centers are administered by compassionate, expertproviders who have performed lots of cases.
In fact, the R3 providers in Phoenix have been treating athletes from the PGA Tour, Phoenix Suns, Mercury and San Francisco Giants for over ten years! Get treated by the best, call us today at (480) 466-0980.
Here is the original post:
Best Stem Cell Doctors in Phoenix, Scottsdale, Mesa, Glendale ...
- Kyle Larson's First Payday After His NASCAR Suspension is Smaller Than You Might Think - Sportscasting - May 26th, 2020
- COVID-19: The Prevention Prescription - The New Indian Express - May 26th, 2020
- We must follow the rules to keep out coronavirus - Gulf News - May 26th, 2020
- Japanese newborn to receive the worlds first liver stem cell - News Landed - May 23rd, 2020
- First American to Receive Placental Cell Treatment For COVID-19 is an Acclaimed Broadway Scenic Designer - Science Times - May 23rd, 2020
- We now have a special power to kill the virus - Bangalore Mirror - May 23rd, 2020
- In the race to find a Covid-19 cure, leaders must not forget other diseases in need of research funds - The National - May 22nd, 2020
- Indian tennis: For injury-plagued Yuki Bhambri, the lockdown is both a chance and another challenge - Scroll.in - May 22nd, 2020
- Who Believe? Chad Coulter's spirit lives on through his son on and off the field - Dave Campbell's Texas Football - May 19th, 2020
- Mike Tyson reveals doctors gave him translucent blood injection that left him feeling weird during stem cel - The Sun - May 19th, 2020
- Doctor, Heal Thyself: Physician Burnout In The Wake Of Covid-19 - Forbes - May 19th, 2020
- Outbreak on edge of Navajo Nation overwhelms rural hospital - Yahoo Lifestyle - May 19th, 2020
- More than 290000 Covid-19 cases in Mena - MEED - May 19th, 2020
- Beware This COVID-19 Vaccine 'Study' From an 80s Teen Tech Titan and a Carnivorous Plant Smuggler - The Daily Beast - May 19th, 2020
- Higher risk of infection, changes to treatment makes COVID-19 a double threat for cancer patients - theday.com - May 16th, 2020
- Nancy Davidson describes plans for reopening the Seattle Cancer Care Alliance as COVID-19 wave recedes - The Cancer Letter - May 16th, 2020
- The Latest Technological Innovations in Orthopedic Surgery 2020 Technology - IMC Grupo - May 16th, 2020
- The first breakthrough coronavirus antibody drug might finally be here - BGR - May 16th, 2020
- Coronavirus: The trials and triumphs of UAE residents - Gulf News - May 16th, 2020
- Daughter of former journalist who died of colon cancer battling cancer of the bones - Nairobi News - May 16th, 2020
- Cancer treatment inspires new dad to raise 18k for NNUH with mass head shave - Eastern Daily Press - May 16th, 2020
- Doubts cast on claims that '19m Brits have had coronavirus' - Yahoo Lifestyle - May 16th, 2020
- UAE's first Covid-19 patient to recover after stem-cell therapy tells of medical journey - The National - May 12th, 2020
- Doctors Say Inflammation Might be the Root of COVID-19 Along with Other Diseases Such as Cancer and Dementia - Tech Times - May 12th, 2020
- Umbilical cord stem cells have the potential to treat COVID-19 - Open Access Government - May 12th, 2020
- Growing Number of Patients Suffering From Neurological Disorder to Support the Growth of Global Autologous Cell Therapy Market, TMR - PRNewswire - May 12th, 2020
- Q&A: 'Survivor' champ Ethan Zohn's deep Colorado connection, who he was shocked to see on the beach and his epic episode - Colorado Springs Gazette - May 12th, 2020
- EDITORIAL: Excessive haste in approving COVID-19 drugs is a no-no : The Asahi Shimbun - Asahi Shimbun - May 12th, 2020
- Tens of thousands of cancer patients STILL havent received NHS coronavirus shielding letters - The Sun - May 12th, 2020
- Coronavirus: Latest updates on COVID-19 crisis around the world - Outlook India - May 10th, 2020
- Needs way to measure pain besides the scale of 1-10 - Coastal Courier - May 1st, 2020
- Brave intensive care nurse, 27, diagnosed with rare cancer just weeks after dream wedding dies of disease - The Sun - May 1st, 2020
- RIP Rishi Kapoor! Succumbing to Leukemia, Veteran Actor Dies at 67 in Mumbai, Here is all You Need to Know Ab - India.com - May 1st, 2020
- The teenager who survived cancer, sepsis and a collapsed lung - Wales Online - May 1st, 2020
- Shares of Mesoblast Tumbled Over 20% Today After Doubling Last Week - The Motley Fool - April 29th, 2020
- THE BENEFITS OF TADALAFIL FOR ENLARGED PROSTATE AND ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION - RecentlyHeard.com - April 29th, 2020
- Cancer treatment made me infertile at 29heres how Im planning to have a family now - Well+Good - April 27th, 2020
- Incarceration Is Killing Us - Truthout - April 27th, 2020
- Coronavirus Doctors experiment with stem cell therapy on COVID-19 patients CBS News 9:39 AM - KTVQ Billings News - April 26th, 2020
- Call for 'sofa life-savers' as stem cell register takes a hit - Hereford Times - April 26th, 2020
- How effective is PLX cell therapy in treating coronavirus? Experts answer all queries and more - India TV News - April 24th, 2020
- VIDEO: Is It Allergies or COVID-19? - HealthDay Live - HealthDay Coronavirus Liveblog - April 24th, 2020
- HealthDay Reports: More Good News on Remdesivir's Power to Treat COVID-19 - HealthDay Coronavirus Liveblog - April 22nd, 2020
- 'Stem cell therapy more effective on Covid-19' - Korea Biomedical Review - April 21st, 2020
- Planned Clinical Trial of Allogeneic Stem Cell Therapy Remestemcel-L in Patients with COVID-19 - Cancer Network - April 21st, 2020
- What are the underlying conditions causing more serious illness from coronavirus? - KSBW The Central Coast - April 20th, 2020
- What are the underlying conditions causing more serious illness from coronavirus? - WPBF West Palm Beach - April 18th, 2020
- Devoted coach, father and husband remembered for 'bringing out the best' in people throughout life - Elk Grove Citizen - April 18th, 2020
- Helping the helpers - The Jewish Standard - April 18th, 2020
- List of coronavirus treatments now being tested in clinical trials - Business Insider UK - April 18th, 2020
- Stem Cell Therapy Market Set to Witness an Uptick during 2017 to 2025 - Science In Me - April 13th, 2020
- A Quarantine Trendsetter - Long Island Weekly News - April 13th, 2020
- What We Know About Masks and the New Coronavirus - The New Yorker - April 13th, 2020
- TISSUE REGENERATION TECHNOLOGIES Announces That Its First Coronavirus Clinical Trial Has Been Initiated Utilizing Unfocused Shockwave Therapy... - April 13th, 2020
- Michael Schumacher health: The truth about the F1 champ's recovery after a devastating head injury in 2013 - EconoTimes - April 13th, 2020
- Michael Schumacher health: Timeline of F1 champion's recovery bid - Express.co.uk - April 13th, 2020
- Column: Scientific advancements in the time of COVID-19 and what they offer us - The Daily Tar Heel - April 8th, 2020
- COVID-19 Tips for Patients with Myelodysplastic Syndromes and Acute Myeloid Leukemia - Curetoday.com - April 8th, 2020
- Medical 'Wonder Women' making a difference in the region's fight on coronavirus - The Arab Weekly - April 8th, 2020
- Ive had Seder in isolation, and this is my message of hope - The Jerusalem Post - April 8th, 2020
- Did a Cult Hair-Care Line Cause Thousands of Women to Lose Their Hair? - The New York Times - April 8th, 2020
- Coronavirus can cause loss of smell and scientists think they know why - ZME Science - April 8th, 2020
- Former England footballer Geoff Thomas backs Mirror campaign to give NHS heroes a medal - Mirror Online - April 8th, 2020
- Roma woman tells of her 'life-changing' MS treatment - Whitsunday Times - April 8th, 2020
- Working Together Working Together: Indianapolis couple offers Airbnb to healthcare workers Nicole Griffin 1:41 PM - WRTV Indianapolis - March 30th, 2020
- Smith trying to turn the corner on cancer battle - Johnson City Press (subscription) - March 30th, 2020
- Adam Castillejo 'feared dying of cancer more than Aids and considered ending it all at Dignitas' Daily Mail - westofthepond.com - March 30th, 2020
- Cell and gene therapy startup ElevateBio raises $170 million - Yahoo Lifestyle - March 30th, 2020
- Tom Coburn, the Dr. No of Congress, Is Dead at 72 - The New York Times - March 28th, 2020
- Stem Cell Therapy Market to Witness Growth Acceleration During 2017 2025 - Daily Science - March 28th, 2020
- Iranian scientist claims to have invented drug for COVID-19 treatment - The Express Tribune - March 28th, 2020
- Indian doctors try to find out how they can build interferon through human cells to treat COVID-19 patients - Times Now - March 28th, 2020
- Explainer: what is cocooning and how can it be implemented? - Independent.ie - March 28th, 2020
- More Than A Survivor: Stories of Warriors - Curetoday.com - March 26th, 2020
- Lost Smell and Taste Hint COVID-19 Can Target the Nervous System - The Scientist - March 26th, 2020
- While we were stockpiling, here's what astronauts were up to in space last week - CNN - March 26th, 2020
- While we were stockpiling, here's what astronauts were up to in space last week - KTVZ - March 26th, 2020
- Michael Schumacher health: Neurosurgeon contradicted Jean Todt statements that F1 legend is 'still fighting,' says Schumi is different now -... - March 24th, 2020
- COVID-19 forcing Wisconsin's incarceration system to adapt - Wisconsin Examiner - March 24th, 2020
- Canton woman, man have stories to tell about cancer survivors - Wicked Local Canton - March 24th, 2020