The hottest luxury and A List news
New Years Eve is around the corner - and if your skin is lackinglusterafter spending most of the Christmas season boozing, meet your quick-fix beauty products.
Get the glow
CharlotteTilburysFlawless Finish foundation is my skin saviour. This is my go-to for those days that I need model-worthy skin with minimal effort. I don't need to mess around with concealer since the foundation has enough coverage without looking heavy. Not only does it look amazing, but it also comes with some incredible benefits: moisture levels are boosted by 216 percent, exposure to pollutants isreduced, it's sweat-proof, humidity-proof, water-proof and transfer-resistant and comes with wrinkle-reducing qualities.
Apply it withTilburysfoundation brush for a truly naturally airbrushed finish.
If you're looking for a more in-depth reboot for your skin in 2020,AugustinusBadersrange is ano-brainer. There's an incredible amount of science that goes behind these miracle creams - ProfessorAugustinusBaderis among the worlds leading scientific minds in stem cell biology.
No wonder natural beauties like Naomi Campbell, Alexa Chung, Demi Moore and Dakota Johnson are devoted fans and the range has picked up prestigious awards. I would consider myself a skincare aficionado with over ten years in the fashion and entertainment industry, and I can assure you theres not one single skincare product I've tried that's as transformative asBadersproduct The Cream. It's an understated, refined transformation - more Frenchfashionistathan Beverley Hills housewife. Afterusing The Cream I began receiving unsolicited compliments from strangersonly a week into its use.
If you would rather see afacialistor top up your new skin care routine with the help of an expert, dont fret - your 2020 prescription for a fresh-faced glow comes in the formAdeelaCrowns top-of-the-line facials at The Dorchester. I'm a huge fan ofmicrocurrentfacials as facial features are drastically lifted and sculpted and Crowns Supersculpt treatment harnesses this technology to impressive results. Just as wow-worthy is her signature Skincredible treatment - using a method called Skindance, which combines elements of Chineseguasha, Hungarian massage and Tanaka acupressure to shift deep-seated toxins and encourage blood flow, sculpting the facial contours. Appointments are in demand, however, usually Crown is in on Thursdays, Fridays and the first and second Saturday of each month
Wow with those brows
They say that brows frame the eyes and highlight your best features - so why wouldn't you pay them extra attention? LA brand Hourglasscreated the Arch Brow Sculpting Pencil - a clever combo of powder, wax and pencil. You are able to recreate fine brow hairs easily with the pointed tip and the flat edge is designed to subtly shade for an effect that is very natural. Use a light hand and simply set with a clear gel for brows that wow.
If you cannot be bothered fiddling with your brows almost daily, why dont you treat yourself to a more (semi-)permanent solution?DaxitaVaghelais Londons top eyebrow technician and she has tended to the brows and lashes of stars JessicaChastain,LupitaNyongo, Michelle Pfeiffer and Sandra Oh to name but a few.
Microbladingmay conjure thoughts of exaggerated slugs resting above your eyes, however,Daxitasarent your cliched Essex-brows at all - she can create the most natural and subtle effect with her experttechnique. Its almost impossible to tell which eyebrow hairs are your own and which areDaxitascreations. She also takes time to listen to what type of effect you wish to achieve and errs on the side of caution - because if you wish to go for something more dramatic this can always be added on later. This cautious and meticulous approach is why the treatment requires a total of three visits to achieve the end product. This may seem like quite the commitment, but if you spend time perfecting your brows almost daily - this really is an investment to save a lot of effort over the course of the year.
Tame that mane
When it comes to styling your own hair, it is always a battle with tangles, heat damage and lack of technique. Especially on New Years Eve, there's no time for any of that, so this is when DysonsAirWrapstyler - the Rolls Royce of hair tools - comes to the rescue. It's the closest thing to becoming your own hairstylist. In fact, it is a product loved bystylist to the stars Jen Atkin.
Six years of research and development went into creating this state-of-the-art styling tool that specialises in a smooth finish without extreme heat. It all comes down to Dysons ability to manipulate airflow - something the company is well versed in. TheAirwrapcomes with six different attachments, so whether you want to bring in the New Year with voluminous curls, beach waves or a smooth and straight do - the sky is the limit and there are plenty oftutorials guiding you to achieving hair perfection all year round. It is also the lazy girls best friend; in the morning I tend to dampen the hairs framing my face and a few sections at the back and then work them using a couple sweeps with theAirwrapand - voila! Salon-fresh locks created in minutes.
If you would prefer to try theAirWrapin person first, Dysons new Beauty Lab which is situated above the Dyson Demo Store on Oxford Street is the perfect place to experience the array of different styles that can be achieved with the near-magical tools.
You can book a 45-minute appointment online or try your luck with a walk-in appointment. It is a really useful way to learn how to make the most out of their hair tools with the help of professional stylists. If you do decide to take the plunge and purchase theAirWrap(and banish bad hair days in the process) you can also personalise yourAirWrapcase with your initials when purchasing it in store.
Surely not the most exciting part of your party regime, yet easily the most underrated is caring for your clothes and accessories after an epic night out. Aftercare naturally fits within the sustainability movement, as taking proper care of your clothing can lengthen their life. Contrary to popular belief, garments that lose colour or shape are often not worn out - they are either washed incorrectly or simply washed too often. Clothes that are properly maintained with the correct care will last.
This is why I love the compact steamers fromSteameryStockholm. I much prefer steaming to ironing as it takes up way less space (those bulky ironing boards are my worst nightmare) works on all kinds of fabrics, and the steam also reduces bad odours and removes shallow dirt. It is also super easy to bring on a weekendtrip. Steaming is also more environmentally friendly, since you dont have to wash the clothes that only need to be refreshed. The Swedish brand also offers electric fabric shavers to get rid of unsightly pilling. The companys innovative approach extends tocustomer service via an excellent discussion forum.
In some instances, steaming might not be enough to solve all your aftercare woes - especially if your wild night resulted in some lost sequins from yourKitrimidi-dress or your suedeshoes were trampled on. This is where Hicks of Chelsea has you covered.
Hicks offers extensive repairs for shoes, clothing and accessories (including watches!) as well as very high quality, non-aggressive eco-friendly dry cleaning. They also take care of laundry and household items, offer alterations and even key cutting. Part of the Pavilion Road village inKnightsbridge, Hicks of Chelsea is every bit the chic neighbourhood dry cleaners youd expect - and more. Their ethos is to be kind to your clothing as well as the environment. There's even a complimentary collection and delivery service offered by Hicks for those living or working in London: the Hicks driver will collect items from the most convenient location for you and deliver them back, packaged and ready for safe return to your wardrobe.
- Stem Cell Therapy Market Research Report by Cell Source, by Type, by Therapeutic Application, by End-User, by Region - Global Forecast to 2026 -... - October 16th, 2021
- Harvard's R&D alliance with Resilience to advance manufacture of complex medicines - Harvard Gazette - October 16th, 2021
- A New Line of Defense in Blood Cancer: Natural Killer Cell Therapy - Curetoday.com - October 16th, 2021
- Dr. Kahl on the Potential Utility of Frontline CAR T-Cell Therapy in MCL - OncLive - October 16th, 2021
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Stem Cell Therapy Market By Type (Allogeneic Mesenchymal Stem Cells, Bone Marrow Transplant, Adipose Tissue Stem Cells) and By... - October 16th, 2021
- Orchard Therapeutics Outlines Comprehensive Presence at the European Society of Gene & Cell Therapy Congress - Yahoo Finance - October 16th, 2021
- Taking aim at the brain, Takeda strikes up cell therapy R&D alliance with Immusoft - MedCity News - October 16th, 2021
- Dr. Erba on the Evolution of Treatment in MCL - OncLive - October 16th, 2021
- Newer Agents for DLBCL Show Potential for Earlier Use in the Course of Treatment - Targeted Oncology - October 16th, 2021
- FDA Approves Genentech's Tecentriq as Adjuvant Treatment for Certain People With Early Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer - Business Wire - October 16th, 2021
- Worldwide Cell Therapy Consumables Industry to 2031 - Featuring Bio-Techne, Irvine Scientific and Sartorius Among Others - PRNewswire - October 16th, 2021
- International ZIM Network: SmartMed - Regenerative Solutions for the Therapies of Tomorrow - Business Wire - October 16th, 2021
- BioLineRx Announces Positive Results from Pharmacoeconomic Study Positioning Motixafortide as Potential Standard of Care in Stem Cell Mobilization -... - October 16th, 2021
- FTC Follows Through On Prioritizing Investigations Into False Advertising In Healthcare Markets - Media, Telecoms, IT, Entertainment - United States -... - October 16th, 2021
- Molecular Atlas of Small Cell Lung Cancer Reveals Unusual Cell Type That Could Explain Why Its So Aggressive - On Cancer - Memorial Sloan Kettering - October 16th, 2021
- Actress Jennifer Garner Visits with 7-Year-Old Girl Fighting B-cell Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia; What is the Treatment for This Disease? -... - October 16th, 2021
- Four-year-old girl with stage four cancer trying to get to America for clinical trial - Lancashire Telegraph - October 16th, 2021
- Stem cell & gene therapy to treat osteogenesis imperfecta: hype or hope - Open Access Government - October 5th, 2021
- Chennai-based institute to begin clinical trial on stem cell therapy for liver disease - The New Indian Express - October 5th, 2021
- "Stem cell-based therapeutics poised to become mainstream option - BSA bureau - October 5th, 2021
- Anja Health Disrupts Cord Blood Banking with Heartfelt Founding Story and Ground-Breaking Mission - Digital Journal - October 5th, 2021
- Longeveron Successfully Advancing its Cell-Based Therapy Studies in a Growing Industry Segment - Yahoo Finance - October 5th, 2021
- Ready to Treat Over 80 Life-Threatening Diseases, Discover the Potential of Cord Blood during World Cord Blood Day 2021 - PRNewswire - October 5th, 2021
- Transforming Growth Factor Sales Gaining Traction & to reach US$ 709.9 Mn with Significant Development in Cell Therapy Research - PRNewswire - October 5th, 2021
- StemExpress Partners with the Alliance for Regenerative Medicine to Provide COVID-19 Testing for the Cell and Gene Meeting on the Mesa - WITN - October 5th, 2021
- Brazil investigates the use of stem cells in the treatment of covid-19 The Clare People - The Clare People - October 5th, 2021
- Indianapolis mother gives 13-year-old son with sickle cell disease a 2nd chance at life - WTHR - October 5th, 2021
- US FDA Approves Kite's Tecartus as the First and Only Car T for Adults With Relapsed or Refractory B-cell Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia | DNA RNA and... - October 5th, 2021
- Lack of awareness about blood stem cell donation is one of the leading causes for low number of donors in In.. - ETHealthworld.com - October 5th, 2021
- 'Survivor' winner Ethan Zohn opens up about his cancer battle: I was a healthy, young guy. You never expect it to be you. - Yahoo Life - October 5th, 2021
- The Best Skincare Treatments For Time-Crunched Moms (Or Anyone Else Who Only Has Five Minutes To Spare) - Forbes - October 5th, 2021
- [PDF] Stem Cell Therapy Market Size Strong Revenue and Generated Opportunities UNLV The Rebel Yell - UNLV The Rebel Yell - August 31st, 2021
- Mike Tysons weird stem cell treatment has helped transform incredible body at 55 - Daily Star - August 31st, 2021
- Acute Monocytic Leukemia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment - Healthline - August 31st, 2021
- UC Davis and the School of Medicine set new records in research funding - UC Davis Health - August 31st, 2021
- NCCN Issues Updated Guidelines Regarding Third COVID-19 Vaccine Booster for Those With Cancer - Cancer Network - August 31st, 2021
- DHEC Supports Awareness and Education during National Sickle Cell Awareness Month - SCDHEC - August 31st, 2021
- The emerging roles of the gut microbiome in allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation - DocWire News - August 31st, 2021
- Global Cryopreservation Equipment Market Report 2021-2028 - Growing Acceptance for Regenerative Medicine & Increasing Needs of Biobanking... - August 31st, 2021
- Operational Highlights and Financial Results for the Year Ended June 30, 2021 - GlobeNewswire - August 31st, 2021
- Event to benefit 2 families with kids fighting cancer - Youngstown Vindicator - August 31st, 2021
- Cryo-Cell International Announces Uplisting to The Nasdaq Capital Market - GlobeNewswire - August 31st, 2021
- Incyte and MorphoSys Announce the European Commission Approval of Minjuvi (tafasitamab) in Combination With Lenalidomide for the Treatment of Adults... - August 31st, 2021
- Thomas Smeenk with an update on the FDA Phase II clinical trial program of the Hemostemix blood-derived, stem cell therapeutics product (ACP-01) -... - August 31st, 2021
- 2021 Pipeline Insight Report on Myocardial Infarction - Featuring AstraZeneca, Mesoblast and Boehringer Ingelheim Among Others -... - August 31st, 2021
- Mini brains grown in the lab sprout primitive eyes - Freethink - August 31st, 2021
- BeiGene and EUSA Pharma Announce China NMPA Approval of QARZIBA (Dinutuximab Beta) for Patients With High-Risk Neuroblastoma - Business Wire - August 18th, 2021
- Study Calls for COVID-19 Vaccination in Patients With Cancer to Enable Optimal Treatment Delivery During Pandemic - OncLive - August 18th, 2021
- Treatment of AML in Older Patients Almost At 'The Holy Grail' - Curetoday.com - August 18th, 2021
- Animal Stem Cell Therapy Market Identify Key Drivers, Trends, Latest Innovations, Business Senario, Demand With Outlook by 2026 - The Market Writeuo -... - August 18th, 2021
- 8 Tips for Coping With a Diagnosis of PPMS - Everyday Health - August 18th, 2021
- More positive results from CRISPR trial for sickle cell and thalassaemia - BioNews - August 18th, 2021
- Belumosudil Granted Full Approval for Treatment of Chronic GVHD by FDA - Cancer Network - July 22nd, 2021
- Dr. Martin on the Role of Maintenance Therapy With Rituximab in MCL July 15th 2021 Peter - OncLive - July 22nd, 2021
- FDA tells Magenta to pump the brakes on blood cancer trial before it starts to develop new dosing test - FierceBiotech - July 22nd, 2021
- Stemson Therapeutics Secures $15M Series A Funding to Cure Hair Loss - Business Wire - July 22nd, 2021
- Events planned to support 5-year-old's cancer treatments - The Augusta Chronicle - July 22nd, 2021
- HER2-Specific CAR T Cells Induce Early Efficacy Without Dose-Limiting Toxicities in Pediatric CNS Tumors - OncLive - July 22nd, 2021
- A mother's love: Two years after devastating crash, Abby Roby has hope - London Free Press (Blogs) - July 22nd, 2021
- Roswell Park Team Shows Dendritic-Cell Vaccines Can Be Paired With Standard Therapy for Breast Cancer - Newswise - July 22nd, 2021
- Introducing the 3D bioprinted neural tissues with the potential to 'cure' human paralysis - 3D Printing Industry - July 22nd, 2021
- Investing in stem cells, the building blocks of the body - MoneyWeek - June 25th, 2021
- Discrepancies Between Real-World Patterns of Care and Recommendations Based on Clinical Trials Exist in MCL - OncLive - June 25th, 2021
- Catalent to Acquire RheinCell Therapeutics, Strengthening a Path Towards Industrialization of Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell-based Therapies - PR Web - June 25th, 2021
- Disparities in Utilization of Autologous Stem Cell Transplantation as Consolidative Therapy for Multiple Myeloma: A Single Institution Retrospective... - June 25th, 2021
- Vita Therapeutics Raises $32 Million in Oversubscribed Series A Financing Led by Cambrian Biopharma to Advance the Development of Therapies to Treat... - June 25th, 2021
- Updates in the treatment of peripheral T-cell lymphomas | JEP - Dove Medical Press - June 25th, 2021
- Novel Tafasitamab Combination Finds a Role in Second-line DLBCL Treatment - Targeted Oncology - June 25th, 2021
- Global Nerve Repair and Regeneration Devices Market to Reach $11. 8 Billion by 2026 - GlobeNewswire - June 25th, 2021
- 5 potential benefits of exosome treatment - AZ Big Media - June 8th, 2021
- Orion and the Blood Service launch collaboration to develop new CAR T-cell cancer therapy - Yahoo Finance Australia - June 8th, 2021
- Improvements in the Treatment of Patients With MCL Over the Past Decade - Oncology Learning Network - June 8th, 2021
- Novo Nordisk partners with Heartseed on heart failure cell therapy - PMLiVE - June 8th, 2021
- Citius Pharmaceuticals to be Added to Russell 2000 Index - BioSpace - June 8th, 2021
- IN8bio Completes Treatment of First Cohort in Phase 1 Clinical Trial with Gamma Delta T-Cell Therapy in Patients with Newly Diagnosed Glioblastoma... - June 8th, 2021
- Regenerative medicine: moving next-gen treatments from lab to clinic - Pharmaceutical Technology - June 8th, 2021
- Global $30+ Billion Cell Therapy Bioprocessing Market to 2028: Market Opportunities in Automated Procedures to Produce Cell Therapies - PRNewswire - June 8th, 2021
- Global Stem Cell & Regenerative Medicine Market Report Forecast to 2027 3M Group Novartis AG Integra Gene Therapies The Manomet Current - The... - June 8th, 2021
- Novel CAR-T Cell Therapy Produces Early and Deep Responses in Certain Patients with Multiple Myeloma - Curetoday.com - June 8th, 2021
- BioRestorative Therapies to Present at the Emerging Growth Conference on June 9, 2021 - StreetInsider.com - June 8th, 2021