Stem Cell Treatment in Philadelphia, PA
To treat joint and musculoskeletal system injuries, or if you suffer from chronic conditions affecting the joints or bones, there are options other than surgery to treat the issues. At World Wellness Health Institute, Dr. Daniel Lebowitz uses stem cell therapy on people living in and around Bala Cynwyd and Philadelphia, PA, who have chronic conditions and are in need of advanced treatment to heal injuries and relieve pain associated with injuries, arthritis, and other conditions.
What is Stem Cell Therapy?
Stem cell therapy is a cutting-edge treatment used in orthopedic injuries and other chronic conditions that affect the musculoskeletal system, such as arthritis and neck, back and joint pain. It is now a consideration for treatment instead of surgery. With stem cell therapy, many patients regain full function of the treated area without a lengthy recovery period, unlike with surgery. This type of stem cell therapy is FDA approved and takes stem cells from the patients own adipose tissue. This tissue (fat tissue) is rich in stem cells, primarily mesenchymalstem cells.
Benefits of Stem Cell Treatment
Stem cell injections are used primarily to relieve pain in the joints as they provide the following benefits:
How Does Stem Cell Therapy Work?
With stem cell therapy, fat is harvested in a process called lipoaspiration. The targeted area is numbed with a local anesthetic, then a small needle just a tad larger than a hypodermic needle is injected into the skin to remove about 10 to 20ccs of adipose tissue (fat). Once the fat is removed, it is run through another process called sterile gravity method and combined with high-density PRP (platelet-rich plasma) and injected into the site where the pain occurs. Stem cells stimulate the healing process providing several functions. They can differentiate or even change into the type of cells needed, whether its a ligament, tendon, bone or cartilage, at the injection site to start healing. We prescribe oral anti-anxiety medicine and pain medicines that you can take prior to the procedure. If necessary, Dr. Lebowitz may use local anesthetic to numb the injection sites. You typically need only one treatment but, if necessary, a follow-up treatment may be performed several weeks later.
Stem Cell Therapy Preparation
Much of the preparation for stem cell therapy involves determining if the patient is a good candidate for this type of treatment. It is necessary to stop taking any medications and/or supplements that may thin the blood at least one week prior to the treatment, as well as avoid smoking.
Stem Cell Therapy Recovery
Stem cell therapy treatment is not a painful procedure, as oral pain relievers and local anesthetics are used to numb the treatment areas. It is okay to return to work immediately after the procedure, as well as participate in any activities. Most patients notice improvement after two weeks and continue to experience improvement over the next few months following the treatment.
How Much Does Stem Cell Therapy Cost?
Stem cell therapy is a relatively new procedure and varies in cost depending on the area to be treated, how many treatments may be required and if it is done at the same time another treatment is performed. We can discuss the cost with you during your consultation, in addition to going over our payment options. We do offer financing through CareCredit.
Is Stem Cell Therapy Right for Me?
If you suffer from osteoarthritis or an injury to the knee, back, neck or other joint, stem cell therapy may be right for you. Stem cell therapy is an alternative to invasive surgery when the injured area is not fully collapsed.
Stem Cell Therapy Consultation
During your consultation to determine if you are a candidate for stem cell therapy, it is necessary for Dr. Lebowitz to examine and evaluate the area of your pain, as well as determine the root cause of the pain. Additionally, he will go over your current health, medical history, and lifestyle in terms of diet, exercise, and more. If you have any questions, he answers them in detail so that you fully understand the treatment plan.
If you are experiencing pain in any joint or other part of the musculoskeletal system as a result of an injury or chronic health condition, stem cell therapy offered at World Wellness Health Institute may be the solution. Dr. Daniel Lebowitz offers several treatments for musculoskeletal therapy to residents in Bala Cynwyd, Philadelphia and the surrounding areas of Pennsylvania. Contact ustoday!
*Individual results may vary
The rest is here:
Stem Cell Treatment - Philadelphia Bala Cynwyd, PA: World ...
- Stem Cell Therapy Market Size, Growth, Demand, Opportunities & Forecast To 2025 - Cheshire Media - November 29th, 2020
- Mapping out the mystery of blood stem cells - Science Codex - November 26th, 2020
- Scientists Reveal a New Drug That Directs Stem Cells To Desired Sites - Science Times - November 26th, 2020
- Celularity Announces Dosing of First Patient in Phase I Study of Human Placental Hematopoietic Stem Cell-Derived Natural Killer Cells (CYNK-001) in... - November 26th, 2020
- The stem/progenitor landscape is reshaped in a mouse model of essential thrombocythemia and causes excess megakaryocyte production - Science Advances - November 26th, 2020
- Novartis bags Mesoblast's stem cell therapy for ARDS, including in Covid-19, in a deal worth up to $1.2B+ - Endpoints News - November 24th, 2020
- Global Stem Cells Market is estimated to account for US$ 18289.9 Mn by end of 2027, Says Coherent Market Insights (CMI) - Business Wire - November 24th, 2020
- Adherence to Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplantation to Improve Survival in Myelodysplastic Syndromes - Hematology Advisor - November 24th, 2020
- Anakinra: efficacy in the management of fever during neutropenia and mucositis in autologous stem cell transplantation (AFFECT-2)-study protocol for a... - November 24th, 2020
- Physical activity is associated with less comorbidity, better treatment tolerance and improved response in patients with multiple myeloma undergoing... - November 24th, 2020
- CAR T-cell therapy treatment helps cancer patient beat near impossible odds - ABC News - November 24th, 2020
- Correlation of whole-bone marrow dual-time-point (18)F-FDG, as measured by a CT-based method of PET/CT quantification, with response to treatment in... - November 24th, 2020
- Late Effects of Therapy Plague Many Patients Who Survived AML as Youths, Young Adults - AJMC.com Managed Markets Network - November 24th, 2020
- Rescue Therapy with Bendamustine and Other Agents May Result in High Response Rates in Relapsed or Refractory NHL - Curetoday.com - November 24th, 2020
- Genenta to Appoint Stephen Squinto, Experienced Biotech Executive and Investor, as Chairman - BioSpace - November 24th, 2020
- Exploring First-line Therapies in Peripheral T-Cell Lymphomas - Targeted Oncology - November 24th, 2020
- Israeli Scientists Discover Oxygen Beauty Treatment That Can Make You Look 25 Years Younger - All You Need to - India.com - November 24th, 2020
- Novartis licenses phase 3 COVID-19 cell therapy from Mesoblast - FierceBiotech - November 22nd, 2020
- Benefits of Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation in Advanced Myelodysplastic Syndromes - Hematology Advisor - November 22nd, 2020
- YOUR HEALTH: Your body may already have the answer to knee pain - WQAD.com - November 22nd, 2020
- Providing CAR T-Cell Therapy for Patients With DLBCL During COVID-19 - Targeted Oncology - November 22nd, 2020
- BioRestorative Therapies Emerges from Chapter 11 Reorganization - OrthoSpineNews - November 22nd, 2020
- Stem Cell Therapy Market 2020 Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Sales, Opportunities, Analysis and Forecast To 2026 - The Daily... - November 22nd, 2020
- Animal Stem Cell Therapy Market 2020 Impact of COVID-19 | Size, Share & Latest Trends, Analysis Report by Manufacturers, Application, Type and... - November 22nd, 2020
- Canine Stem Cell Therapy Market 2020 impact of COVID-19 on Industry Size, Share, Global Analysis, Development Status, Regional Trends, Opportunity... - November 22nd, 2020
- Stem Cell Therapy Market, Share, Application Analysis, Regional Outlook, Competitive Strategies & Forecast up to 2026 - The Daily Philadelphian - November 22nd, 2020
- gift of life marrow registry announces new center for cell and gene therapy - The Boca Raton Tribune - November 22nd, 2020
- Global Canine Stem Cell Therapy Industry Market Analysis, Key Company Profiles, Types, Applications and Forecast To 2026 - Royal Sutton News - November 22nd, 2020
- Increasing Progenitor Cell Proliferation in the Sub-Ventricular Zone: A Therapeutic Treatment for Progressive Multiple Sclerosis? - DocWire News - November 22nd, 2020
- Glycostem initiates phase I/IIa (pivotal) trial to evaluate the safety and efficacy of oNKord in patients with Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) -... - November 22nd, 2020
- Impact Analysis of Covid-19 On Global Stem Cell Therapy Market Continues to Expand to Support Development and Top Players: Magellan, Medipost Co.,... - November 22nd, 2020
- Adrenoleukodystrophy Treatment Market: Rising awareness about rare diseases to drive the market - BioSpace - November 22nd, 2020
- AgeX Therapeutics Reports Third Quarter 2020 Financial Results and Provides Business Update - The Baytown Sun - November 16th, 2020
- Mesenchymal stem cells in the treatment of COVID-19-progress and challenges - DocWire News - November 16th, 2020
- The Animal Stem Cell Therapy market to fill the growth bill in the next decade - The Think Curiouser - November 16th, 2020
- Malaysia Animal Stem Cell Therapy Market Size 2020 | Opportunities, Regional Overview, Top Leaders, Revenue and Forecast to 2027 - Eurowire - November 16th, 2020
- Addenbrooke's becomes first regional centre to offer CAR-T cell treatment for cancer patients - Cambridge Network - November 16th, 2020
- Stem Cell Therapy Market 2020 Industry Size, Trends, Global Growth, Insights And Forecast Research Report 2025 - The Daily Philadelphian - November 16th, 2020
- Mesenchymal stem cells in therapy of coronavirus disease 2019 - a review - DocWire News - November 16th, 2020
- Global cryotherapy market size to reach USD 6.72 billion by 2026 - GlobeNewswire - November 16th, 2020
- Stem Cell Therapy Market 2020 Future Growth Factors and Opportunities by 2025 - PRnews Leader - November 16th, 2020
- Stem Cell Therapy Market 2020 Trends, Growth Insight, Share, Competitive Analysis, Statistics, Regional and Global Industry Forecast To 2025 - PRnews... - November 16th, 2020
- BeyondSpring Announces Positive Topline Results from its PROTECTIVE-2 Phase 3 Registrational Trial of Plinabulin in Combination with Pegfilgrastim for... - November 16th, 2020
- Stem Cell Banking Market To See Massive Growth By 2027| Cryo-Save AG, StemCyte India Therapeutics, SMART CELLS PLUS, Vita 34, LifeCell - PRnews Leader - November 9th, 2020
- It's time for Kentucky to talk to expectant parents about benefits of cord blood banking - Courier Journal - November 9th, 2020
- Global Stem Cell Therapy Market 2020 : Analysis of Expansion Strategy on Industry, Growth Factors and Expected CAGR Of Top Leaders, Upcoming... - November 9th, 2020
- Stem Cell Banking Market 2020 analysis with Key Players, Applications, Trends and Forecasts by 2028|Esperite, Caladrius Biosciences, Via Cord, CBR... - November 9th, 2020
- Doctors Consider Convalescent T Cell Therapy for COVID-19 - The Scientist - November 7th, 2020
- Canine Stem Cell Therapy Market Analysis, Latest Trends and Regional Growth Forecast by Types and Applications 2020 - TechnoWeekly - November 7th, 2020
- Cancer Stem Cell Therapy Market: Industry Trends and Developments 2020-2025 - Zenit News - November 7th, 2020
- Stem Cell Therapy Market 2020: Size, Professional Survey, and Forecast to 2025 - PRnews Leader - November 7th, 2020
- The Adipose Tissue Derived Stem Cells market to grow in the wake of incorporation of the latest technology - The Think Curiouser - November 7th, 2020
- Novel Targeted Drugs are Changing the Treatment of Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma - Curetoday.com - November 7th, 2020
- Equillium Announces Positive Interim Data of Itolizumab in the First-line Treatment of Acute Graft-Versus-Host Disease - GlobeNewswire - November 7th, 2020
- Orchard Therapeutics Announces New OTL-201 Clinical Data in Sanfilippo Syndrome Type A (MPS-IIIA) Accepted for Oral Presentation at 62nd American... - November 7th, 2020
- bluebird bio to Present Data from Gene and Cell Therapy Programs During the 62nd American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting and Exposition -... - November 7th, 2020
- Voters approve stem cell research bonds, but other health care measures defeated - State of Reform - State of Reform - November 5th, 2020
- Stem cells key to ALS therapy - Agoura Hills Acorn - November 5th, 2020
- Development and validation of a novel stem cell subtype for bladder cancer based on stem genomic profiling. - UroToday - November 5th, 2020
- New-onset Post-transplant Diabetes and Therapy in Long-term Survivors After Allogeneic Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation - DocWire News - November 5th, 2020
- Emerging Trends in Global Canine Stem Cell Therapy Market Report 2020,Deeply Analyzes Share, Types, Applications and Future Demands by Key Players-... - November 5th, 2020
- Dr. Braunschweig on Selecting Between Transplant and CAR T-Cell Therapy in DLBCL - OncLive - November 5th, 2020
- Canine Stem Cell Therapy Market Size, Share Analysis by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application to 2026 - PRnews Leader - November 5th, 2020
- Stem Cell Therapy Market Insights Global Analysis and Forecast by (2020 2027) - The Think Curiouser - November 5th, 2020
- Animal Stem Cell Therapy Consumption Market To Observe Exponential Growth By 2020-2027 | Verified Market Research - Eurowire - November 5th, 2020
- Orchard Therapeutics' gene therapy Strimvelis linked to a leukemia case - FiercePharma - November 5th, 2020
- Stem Cell Therapy Market 2020: Potential Growth, Challenges, and Know the Companies List Could Potentially Benefit or Loose out From the Impact of... - November 5th, 2020
- Animal Stem Cell Therapy Market Future Demand Analysis with Forecast 2020 to 2027 - PRnews Leader - November 5th, 2020
- Genmab Announces that Janssen has Submitted a Type II Variation Application to the European Medicines Agency for use of Subcutaneous DARZALEX... - November 5th, 2020
- Actinium Announces Two Oral Presentations Featuring Data and Findings from the Phase 3 SIERRA Trial of Iomab-B at the 62nd American Society of... - November 5th, 2020
- CRISPR/Cas9 Gene-Editing Therapy CTX001 for Severe Hemoglobinopathies Accepted for Plenary Presentation at the 62nd American Society of Hematology... - November 5th, 2020
- Gamida Cell Announces Data to Be Presented at 62nd ASH Annual Virtual Meeting - Business Wire - November 5th, 2020
- XNK Therapeutics receives US orphan drug status for NK cell-based immunotherapy in multiple myeloma - BioSpace - November 5th, 2020
- Global Autologous Cell Therapy Market will Showcase Neutral Impact During 2020-2024 | Use of Biomass as a Fuel in Boiler to Boost Market Growth |... - November 5th, 2020
- Animal Stem Cell Therapy Market Size 2020-2026 Review, Key Findings, Growth Strategy, Developing Technologies, Trends And Global Forecast By Regions -... - November 5th, 2020
- Covid-19 Impact On Animal Stem Cell Therapy Market Analysis, Trends, Share, Size, Consumption 2020 2026 | MediVet Biologic, VETSTEM BIOPHARMA, J-ARM,... - November 5th, 2020
- Stem Cell Therapy for Autism: Effects & Costs in 2020 - November 1st, 2020
- aHSCT Gets a Boost in US With NMSS Recommendations - Multiple Sclerosis News Today - November 1st, 2020
- Optimal Health: Cutting Edge Restorative Treatments Cityview - Knoxville City View - November 1st, 2020
- How pain changes your brain - News - The University of Sydney - November 1st, 2020