If yes, what are the treatment options available?
Cancer is that one deadly disease that every single person dreads.If you are witnessing persistent symptoms in your body that isnt normal, it isvery important to consult a doctor. Lack of persistence is what causes theproblem to become big and spread around. If that is the case, you must focus onfinding cures for the condition. Blood cancer is one such condition. Therecould be anything causing this disease, gene mutation or unknown factors.
The condition of blood cancer isnt likeany normaldiseasethat normal treatment can cure. You need propertreatment methods implemented to recover and get rid of the side effects thatit comes with. In several cases, you must focus on finding better treatmentoptions. Some of the types of blood cancer are treatable while some are not.
But, is it treatable at an early stage?
The answer to this question is Yes. You can treat the condition ifit is detected at an early stage among blood cancer stages. Theonly thing that you need to pay attention to is to acknowledge the symptoms youare experiencing.
Seeing a doctor get the symptoms checked at an early stage canrule out a lot of the risks that the majority of the people face.
What are the treatmentoptions?
As we did mention before, it is possible to cure cancer if it isdetected at an early stage.
Some of the possible treatment options include:
Even though this is secured for the last resort, these forms ofaggressive treatment in the initial stage can eradicate the condition from theroot. Some of the treatment types in such cases include chemotherapy or stemcell transplant. Often, the doctors even opt for radiotherapy if the cancer islocalized in a specific area instead of being spread out. Surgery is also partof the high-intensity treatment option but that is always the last resort.
If the doctors find that blood cancer is still at its initialstage and hasnt spread across, the best bet to fight that is withlow-intensity treatment options such as respite care.Apart from a low dosage of chemo and radiotherapy, immunotherapies are also anadded benefit that can help the immune system fight back the cancerous cellsfor the better.
Curative and non-curative options
These kinds of treatment approaches are often tough to understandand depend on the prognosis and come as a secondary step after the intensive orlow-intensity treatment is done. If the patient is in remission, they will findother ways to help keep them in that condition with consistent treatment alongthe way.
Blood cancer can be cured if detected at an early stage. Knowing the symptoms can help you seek immediate medical attention that later can save your life as well. If you feel like something is wrong, dont keep it to you, but speak to a doctor.
Read the original:
Is blood cancer curable at an early stage? - The Indian Awaaz
- Jasper Therapeutics launches out of Stanford with new approach to stem cell treatment - Endpoints News - December 7th, 2019
- MaaT Pharma Announces the Presentation of Positive Data with Its Lead Microbiome Biotherapeutic in Intestinal-Predominant Acute... - December 7th, 2019
- Autolus Therapeutics Announces New Data Showcasing Clinical Progress of Programmed T Cell Therapy Pipeline in Blood Cancers - GlobeNewswire - December 7th, 2019
- Sickle Cell Anemia Patient Becomes First Person in the US to Have Her Genes Edited With CRISPR - Interesting Engineering - December 7th, 2019
- Teen diagnosed with cancer again just months after being told he beat disease - Mirror Online - December 7th, 2019
- Ask the Doc! Check-ups and Stem Cell - Clay Co N.C. - Fetchyournews.com - December 7th, 2019
- The future of Ipsen's new $1.3B drug is in doubt as safety fears force the FDA to slam the brakes on late-stage studies - Endpoints News - December 7th, 2019
- Living with cancer: 'Exercising during my chemotherapy treatment worked wonders' - inews - December 7th, 2019
- Takeda to Present Results from the Phase 3 TOURMALINE-AL1 Trial of NINLARO in Patients with Amyloidosis - Business Wire - December 7th, 2019
- Stem cells may trigger immune repair to mend hearts - BioNews - December 5th, 2019
- Omeros Reports Positive Data Across Primary and Secondary Endpoints in Pivotal Trial of Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant-Associated Thrombotic... - December 5th, 2019
- Hunter Syndrome Treatment Market Size, Share & Trend Analysis By Treatment, By Region And Segment Forecasts, 2019 - 2026 - P&T Community - December 5th, 2019
- Platelet Rich Plasma and Stem Cell Alopecia Treatment Market is on Course to Expand at a CAGR of XX% Over the Forecast Period 2018 - 2026 - Weekly Spy - December 5th, 2019
- Cell-Easy Leads the Way Towards Tomorrow's Healthcare With Accessible Stem Cell Therapy - StreetInsider.com - December 5th, 2019
- Stem Cell Therapy for Diabetes and Related Conditions Market Size: Challenges to Industry Growth, Size, Share, Forecast 2025 - The Market Stats News - December 5th, 2019
- miR-194 Inhibits the Proliferation of SW620 Colon Cancer Stem Cells Th | CMAR - Dove Medical Press - December 5th, 2019
- Stem Cell Therapy Market Growth opportunities, Trends, Industry Analysis, and Forecast to 2020 - Kentucky Reports - December 5th, 2019
- Stem Cell Therapy for Multiple Sclerosis Capacity Production Cost Profit and Gross Margin Market Size Share Forecast to 2025 - The Market Stats News - December 5th, 2019
- As per new Study on Stem Cell Therapy Market 2019 Future Strategy, Analysis and Prediction by Leading Manufacturers, its Application and Types... - December 5th, 2019
- Stem Cell Therapy Market Size, Share, Trends, and Opportunity Analysis by 2017 - 2025 - The Market Expedition - December 5th, 2019
- Newly approved sickle cell drug ushers in an era of therapeutic breakthroughs - Worcester Telegram - December 5th, 2019
- A new stem cell therapy promises to heal injured heart - TheHealthSite - December 5th, 2019
- Harnessing Gamma T Cells To Bring Effective Therapies to Patients - Technology Networks - November 30th, 2019
- Phase 2 Trial Data on ALS NurOwn Therapy, Supporting Safety And Early Efficacy, Published - ALS News Today - November 30th, 2019
- Proof-of-Concept Study of CAR-NK Cell Therapy with Engineered Persistence Shows Potential - Cancer Network - November 29th, 2019
- Mum shares heartbreaking photo of toddler sobbing through gruelling cancer treatment - The Sun - November 29th, 2019
- Mesenchymal Stem Cells Market Key Trends, Key Players, Challenges And Standardization, Analysis Of Key Players, And Forecast To 2026 - WindStreetz - November 29th, 2019
- Bone Therapeutics SA: Information on the total number of voting rights and shares - GlobeNewswire - November 29th, 2019
- Induction Therapy and Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation for Mixed-Phenotype Acute Leukemia - Cancer Therapy Advisor - November 28th, 2019
- Why Stem Cell Therapy Might Be Your Answer To Chronic Pain - Patch.com - November 28th, 2019
- North-east toddler overcomes cancer after pioneering stem cell treatment - Press and Journal - November 28th, 2019
- Man paralyzed from the neck down walks again thanks to a new medical innovation - GMA - November 28th, 2019
- Revolutionary stem cell banking and therapy from Celltex gives patients hope - KHOU.com - November 28th, 2019
- Kyoto University seeks approval to use stem cells in treatment for damaged knees - The Japan Times - November 28th, 2019
- Massive clonal expansion of medulloblastoma-specific T cells during adoptive cellular therapy - Science Advances - November 28th, 2019
- Sickle Cell Disease: Current Treatment and Emerging Therapies - AJMC.com Managed Markets Network - November 28th, 2019
- Vertex plans major Boston expansion to support gene, cell therapy ambitions - FiercePharma - November 28th, 2019
- I almost died aged 23 then my sister became my stem cell donor - The Times - November 28th, 2019
- Discovery of 'Tendon Stem Cells' Could Revolutionize How We Recover From Injuries - Good News Network - November 28th, 2019
- You can take my Dads tweets over my dead body - TechCrunch - November 28th, 2019
- Global Stem Cell Therapy Market 2019 by Manufacturers, Countries, Type and Application, Forecast to 2025 - Avon Lake Ledger - November 28th, 2019
- From Tiger Woods to Brooks Koepka, the 9 things we learned this fall on PGA Tour - Golf Channel - November 28th, 2019
- Platelet Rich Plasma and Stem Cell Alopecia Treatment Market Future Growth, Industry Verticals, and Research Forecast upto 2026 - The Denton Chronicle - November 28th, 2019
- Stem Cell Therapy Market Gain Impetus due to the Growing Demand over 2025 - Guru Online News - November 28th, 2019
- Stem Cell Therapy Market Size, by Therapeutic Application (Musculoskeletal Disorders, Wounds and Injuries), by Cell Source (Adipose Tissue-derived... - November 28th, 2019
- Global Musculoskeletal Disorder Stem Cell Therapy Market 2019 by Manufacturers, Countries, Type and Application, Forecast to 2025 - Avon Lake Ledger - November 28th, 2019
- Translink in Armagh holding stem cell registration event in memory of Gavin McNaney - Armagh i - November 28th, 2019
- Regenexx: Stem Cell Therapy & Platelet Rich Plasma for ... - November 25th, 2019
- Woman questions stem cell treatment advertised on radio after paying thousands with no pain relief - WBTV - November 25th, 2019
- Induction Therapy and Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation for Mixed-Phenotype Acute Leukemia - Hematology Advisor - November 25th, 2019
- Tendon stem cell discovery could lead to improvements in injury recovery - Drug Target Review - November 25th, 2019
- 2 Small-Cap Biotechs That Soared Last Week - Motley Fool - November 25th, 2019
- Atezolizumab for children and young adults with previously treated solid tumours, non-Hodgkin lymphoma, and Hodgkin lymphoma (iMATRIX): a multicentre... - November 25th, 2019
- Cell Culture Market Size to Exceed US $42 Billion by 2026 - Post Register - November 25th, 2019
- Star Trek's William Shatner Receives Stem Cell Treatment to Restore his Youth - Magazine of Santa Clarita - November 25th, 2019
- AVITA Medical Teams With Gates Center to Advance Therapeutic Skin Restoration - CU Anschutz Today - November 25th, 2019
- New partnership aims to explore, cultivate innovations in cell and gene therapy - News-Medical.net - November 25th, 2019
- Outpatient ASCT for Myeloma Found Safe, Effective With Proper Patient Selection - Cancer Therapy Advisor - November 25th, 2019
- Seattle Genetics Announces Health Canada Approval of ADCETRIS (Brentuximab Vedotin) in Combination with Chemotherapy in Frontline CD30-Expressing... - November 25th, 2019
- Cell Isolation Market To Reach USD 18.26 Billion By 2026 | Reports And Data - GlobeNewswire - November 25th, 2019
- Partnership aims to accelerate cell and gene therapy - Harvard Gazette - November 25th, 2019
- Many stem cell clinics promise unapproved treatments: How to stay safe - NBC News - November 25th, 2019
- Prestigious NY Cancer Center Will Spend $3.7M To Study Bogus Cancer Treatment - Forbes - November 25th, 2019
- Buckley family thank community for support as thousands sign up to be a stem cell donor in three weeks - LeaderLive - November 25th, 2019
- My fight with blood cancer by musician to the stars - Henley Standard - November 25th, 2019
- Join the stem cell registry - Berea Mail - November 25th, 2019
- Give someone a chance to live by joining the stem cell registry | Daily News - Independent Online - November 25th, 2019
- Health: Botanix buddy set to benefit after DEA admits their synthetic CBD is probably ok - Stockhead - November 25th, 2019
- Molecular Therapy Family of Journals Welcomes Roland W. Herzog and Gerhard Bauer as Editors-in-Chief - PR Web - November 25th, 2019
- Massive Growth for Stem Cell Therapy Market 2019 Deep Analysis of Current Trends and Future Demand by Top Key Players Osiris Therapeutics, NuVasive,... - November 24th, 2019
- Solve Your Problem (Skin) With These Top-Rated Acne Products From Sephora - POPSUGAR - November 24th, 2019
- Celularity Presents Pre-Clinical Data Demonstrating the Potential of Allogeneic Placental-Derived, Cryopreserved NK Cell Therapy (CYNK-001) in... - November 22nd, 2019
- Allogene and the need for a reliable cell source - Vantage - November 22nd, 2019
- Full Alliance Group Announces New EBO2 Sites in Florida and the Caribbean - PRNewswire - November 22nd, 2019
- Autologous Stem Cell and Non Stem Cell Based Therapies Market Shares, Strategies, and Forecasts Analysis - Downey Magazine - November 22nd, 2019
- Vor Biopharma and MaxCyte Announce Clinical and Commercial License Agreement for Engineered Hematopoietic Stem Cells (eHSCs) to Treat Cancer -... - November 21st, 2019
- CALQUENCE Approved in the US for Adult Patients With Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia - Business Wire - November 21st, 2019
- Brooks Koepka Withdraws From Presidents Cup Team - The New York Times - November 20th, 2019
- Rational discovery of antimetastatic agents targeting the intrinsically disordered region of MBD2 - Science Advances - November 20th, 2019
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Announces Update on CheckMate -915 for Opdivo (nivolumab) Plus Yervoy (ipilimumab) Versus Opdivo Alone in Patients with Resected... - November 20th, 2019