Catheters Market: Snapshot
A catheter refers to a thin tube inserted in the human body for performing a surgical procedure or during the treatment of several diseases. In healthcare sector, catheters are used for a wide range of purposes. These devices are used in numerous medical procedures including cardiac electrophysiology, neurosurgery, and angioplasty. Thus, these are considered integral part of healthcare industry worldwide.
Read Report Overview - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/catheters-market.html
Catheters are manufactured using various medical materials such as silicon rubber, plastic, nylon, and polyvinyl chloride (PVC). Based on the end-use, the companies working in the catheters market make essential changes to the material used while manufacturing their products.
Depending on the purpose of use, catheters are named as urological, cardiovascular, neurovascular, ophthalmic, and gastrointestinal catheters. Among all product types, the vendors working in the global catheters market experience extensive demand for cardiovascular catheters. Key factors for this scenario are the increased number of patients living with cardiovascular health issues and increased heart surgeries in all worldwide locations. Apart from this, the global catheters market witnesses remarkable demand for urological catheters.
Request Brochure of Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=109
The enterprises working in the global catheters market are growing focus toward the development of high quality products. Many enterprises in the market for catheters are strengthening their product portfolio. At the same time, several enterprises in the global catheters market are concentrating on expanding their regional presence.
Due to recent COVID-19 pandemic, the healthcare industry is experiencing remarkable drop in number of surgeries carried out in all worldwide locations. The hospitals from all across the globe were focused on performing emergency surgical procedures. As a result, there was sudden plunge in demand for catheters. However, with the considerable improvement in the pandemic situation, the healthcare sector is now getting back to regular activities. As a result, the global catheters market is expected to experience upward graph of sales in the forthcoming years.
Request for Analysis of COVID-19 Impact on Catheters Market - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=109
Global Catheters Market: Snapshot
The demand for catheters is expected to remain high in the coming years observes Transparency Market Research. Development and commercialization of various types of catheters for a wide range of applications has significantly propelled the global market in recent years. Catheterization is an important procedure before performing major surgeries. Thus, growing incidences of cardiovascular diseases, kidney disorders, urinary tract procedures, and increasing demand for minimally invasive surgeries has drastically spiked the demand for catheters in the recent years. Growing geriatric population is also projected to be an integral factor in driving the demand for catheters in the near future. According to the research report, the global catheters market is projected to be worth US$55,985.1 mn by the end of 2025. During the forecast years of 2017 and 2025, the global catheters market is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 7.4%.
Hospitals to Remain Key Users of Catheters over Forecast Period
On the basis of end users, the global catheters market is segmented into ambulatory surgical center, hospitals, and dialysis centers amongst others. Out of these, the hospitals segment dominates the global market as they are obvious key users of catheters. The ambulatory services segment follows this one closely. The report points out that hospitals segment will continue to dominate throughout the forecast period due to growing number of private and government-run hospitals that are expected to come up in the near future. Furthermore, efforts taken by government initiatives to reduce the hospital-related expenditure are also projected to work in the favor of catheters market in the near future.
Request for Custom Research - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=109
Cardiovascular Catheters to Dominate Global Market as Cardiovascular Treatments Remain on the Rise
The various types of catheters available in the global market are cardiovascular catheters, urology catheters, intravenous catheters, specialty catheters, and neurovascular catheters. Out of these, the demand for cardiovascular catheters is projected to remain the highest. The high prevalence of cardiovascular diseases and the rising number of surgeries pertaining to treating the same are stoking the demand for cardiovascular catheters. The World Health Organization states that the cardiovascular diseases are the main cause of deaths across the world. Statistics revealed by WHO states that 17.7 million met a fatal end due to cardiovascular diseases in 2015. These alarming figures are projected to be the primary growth driver for the cardiovascular catheters segment. Furthermore, the increasing demand for minimally-invasive procedures has also supplemented the growth of the market.
Europe and North America Emerge as Leading Regional Market with Well-established Healthcare Infrastructure
Geographically, the global catheters market is segmented into Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa. Out of this, the North America catheters market is expected to lead the way. This regional segment will be driven by the well-established healthcare infrastructure in the region. This has definitely augmented the number of catheterization procedures, thereby boost the regional markets revenue earnings. Europe is projected to follow North Americas lead in the coming years. The growing pool of geriatrics, high incidences of lifestyle disorders, and tremendous technological advancements and acceptance of the same are expected to keep these two regional markets motivated throughout the forecast period.
Buy Catheters Market Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=109<ype=S
On the other hand, the Asia Pacific catheters market too is expected to show rapid growth rate in the coming years. Rise of medical tourism, increasing efforts by the governments of the developing countries to better the healthcare infrastructure, and technological advancements are expected to offer many lucrative opportunities to this regional market.
Some of the leading players operating in the global catheters market are Abbott Laboratories, Dickinson and Company, Becton, C. R. Bard, Inc., B. Braun Melsungen AG, Medtronic plc., Teleflex Incorporated, JOHNSON & JOHNSON, Cook Group Incorporated, and Boston Scientific Corporation.
Browse More Trending Reports by Transparency Market Research:
Stem Cell Gun Devices Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/stem-cell-gun-devices-market.html
Revascularization Devices Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/revascularization-devices-market.html
Anesthesia Disposables Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/anesthesia-disposables-market.html
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision.
Contact Mr. Rohit Bhisey Transparency Market Research State Tower, 90 State Street, Suite 700, Albany NY - 12207 United States USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/
- Mouth Sores from Chemo: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatments - Healthline - February 19th, 2021
- ThermoGenesis Holdings Begins a Year of Celebration of its 35th Anniversary in the Cell Banking and Cell Therapy Industry - PRNewswire - February 19th, 2021
- Meet the women hoping to recruit more stem cells donors from Black communities - CTV News - February 19th, 2021
- CAR T-Cell Therapy Carves Out a Role in Multiple Myeloma - OncLive - February 19th, 2021
- AI project to power the future of stem cell manufacturing - TechCentral.ie - February 17th, 2021
- Promising Results for Stem Cell Treatment of Degenerative ... - February 14th, 2021
- Stem Cell Therapy for Heart Disease - Cleveland Clinic - February 14th, 2021
- Stem Cell Therapy for Stroke Recovery | University of ... - February 14th, 2021
- Stem Cell Treatment: Future of Modern Medicine | Science Times - February 14th, 2021
- Researchers may have found a miracle cure for baldness - BGR - February 14th, 2021
- Types of leukemia: Prevalence, treatment options, and prognosis - Medical News Today - February 14th, 2021
- Jasper Therapeutics Announces Launch of New Clinical Trial with National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute to Evaluate JSP191 in Sickle Cell Disease -... - February 14th, 2021
- Global Stem Cell Therapy Market Set to Reach USD 214.5 Million by 2024 - The Courier - February 14th, 2021
- Keep it Flowing: Combating COVID-19 Blood Shortages in Cancer Treatment - Curetoday.com - February 14th, 2021
- Network-based screen in iPSC-derived cells reveals therapeutic candidate for heart valve disease - Science - February 14th, 2021
- AlloVir Research Presented at the 2021 Transplantation & Cellular Therapy Meeting Digital Experience - Business Wire - February 14th, 2021
- Orchard Therapeutics talks the benefits of HSC therapy - BioProcess Insider - February 14th, 2021
- Protein Discovery in the Development of New Hearing Hair Cells Could Lead to Treatments for Hearing Loss - SciTechDaily - February 7th, 2021
- Stem cells efficacy confirmed in treating ototoxic hearing loss - Korea Biomedical Review - February 4th, 2021
- Groundbreaking Trial Shows Umbilical-Cord Derived Mesenchymal Stem Cell Infusions Save Lives of Sickest COVID-19 Patients - HospiMedica - January 22nd, 2021
- Massive Growth in Canine Stem Cell Therapy Market Set to Witness Huge Growth by 2027| VETSTEM BIOPHARMA, Cell Therapy Sciences, Regeneus, Aratana... - January 22nd, 2021
- Autologous stem cell transplantation versus bortezomib for the first line treatment of systemic light chain amyloidosis in the UK - DocWire News - January 22nd, 2021
- Promising Steps Toward Retinal Cell Transplants to Fight Blindness - HealthDay News - January 22nd, 2021
- Hemostemix Announces the Bread Contract with the Department of Foreign Affairs, Trade & Development Canada - InvestorIntel - January 22nd, 2021
- Trending News on Targeted Oncology, Week of January 22, 2021 - Targeted Oncology - January 22nd, 2021
- Stem Cell Therapy Market Size, Growth Opportunities, Trends, Key Players and Forecast to 2027 - The Courier - January 22nd, 2021
- Time To Book Profit In Fate Therapeutics Stock After A 5x Rally? - Forbes - January 22nd, 2021
- Reid Merryman, MD, on Study Findings Investigating Prognostic Value of ctDNA for Patients with DLBCL - Cancer Network - January 22nd, 2021
- Co-founder Thomas Smeenk on the benefits of Hemostemix autologous stem cell therapy - InvestorIntel - January 12th, 2021
- Covid-19 Impact On Stem Cell Therapy Market 2020 Huge Potential in Future Growth by 2027 | Magellan, Medipost Co., Ltd, Osiris Therapeutics, Inc.,... - January 12th, 2021
- Adipose Derived Stem Cell Therapy Market Analysis and Forecast, 2020-2026 Coherent Market Insights | BioRestorative Therapies, Inc., Celltex... - January 12th, 2021
- New COVID-19 Treatment Uses Stem Cells - Freethink - January 12th, 2021
- Creative Medical Technology Holdings Files Investigational New Drug Application (IND) with FDA for Treatment of Stroke using ImmCelz Regenerative... - January 12th, 2021
- Global Cell Freezing Media for Cell Therapy Market 2020 Dynamics Analysis, Size Witness Growth Acceleration During 2025 - KSU | The Sentinel Newspaper - January 12th, 2021
- Gamida Cell to Present Full Data from Phase 3 Study of Omidubicel at TCT, the Combined Transplantation and Cellular Therapy Meetings of ASTCT and... - January 12th, 2021
- Cate Dyer of StemExpress is Named Businesswoman of the Year! - PRNewswire - January 12th, 2021
- Adocia Files Patent on a Hydrogel Scaffold for Cell Therapy in the Treatment of Type 1 Diabetes - Business Wire - January 12th, 2021
- Gene Therapy Market Estimated to Record Highest CAGR by 2024 - KSU | The Sentinel Newspaper - January 12th, 2021
- Stem cell treatment corrects skull shape and restores brain function in mouse model of childhood disorder - National Institutes of Health - January 9th, 2021
- Doctors Make Medical Breakthrough In Treating Severe Cases Of COVID - CBS New York - January 9th, 2021
- Global Stem Cell Therapy Market Report 2020: Market to Recover and Reach $14.76 Billion in 2023 at a CAGR of 19.62% - Forecast to 2030 - Yahoo Finance - January 9th, 2021
- Engineered stem cells that evade immune detection could boost cell therapy and I-O - FierceBiotech - January 9th, 2021
- BENEV Announces Investigative Report on Combination Treatment with Human Adipose Tissue Stem Cell- derived Exosomes and Fractional CO2 Laser for Acne... - January 9th, 2021
- Four promising COVID-19 therapies being tested at nearby UVA - Rappahannock News - January 9th, 2021
- MCL Landscape Adapts to Changes After CAR T-Cell Therapy Approval - OncLive - January 9th, 2021
- Regenerative Medicine Market to Reach Valuation US$ 23.7 Bn by 2027 - GlobeNewswire - January 9th, 2021
- Unlocking The Unlimited Potential Of Stem Cells - CodeBlue - January 9th, 2021
- Stem Cell Treatment Proving Highly Successful In Treating Most Severe Cases Of COVID - Yahoo News - January 9th, 2021
- Factor Bioscience spins out a new cell therapy player with eyes on the clinic within 2 years - Endpoints News - January 9th, 2021
- Comparison of the efficiency, safety, and survival outcomes in two stem cell mobilization regimens with cyclophosphamide plus G-CSF or G-CSF alone in... - January 9th, 2021
- Top 10 ALS Stories of 2020 - ALS News Today - January 9th, 2021
- Celularity and GX Acquisition Corp. Announce Merger Agreement to Create a Publicly Listed Leader in Allogeneic Cellular Therapy - BioSpace - January 9th, 2021
- Results Show Promising Efficacy in MCL With Next-Generation BTK Inhibitor LOXO-305 - Cancer Network - January 9th, 2021
- BlueRock Therapeutics in Collaboration with Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center Receives IND Clearance for DA01 in Parkinson's Disease - BioSpace - January 9th, 2021
- Stem Cell Therapy Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product Types, And Applications Forecast To 2026 - Farming Sector - January 5th, 2021
- Stem Cell Therapy Market by Treatment,Application,End Users and Geography Forecast To 2027 - LionLowdown - January 5th, 2021
- Stem Cell Therapy Market Analysis, COVID-19 Impact,Outlook, Opportunities, Size, Share Forecast and Supply Demand 2021-2025 - Farming Sector - January 5th, 2021
- AGC Biologics Confirms Cell and Gene Therapy Commercial Expertise as Manufacturer of Orchard Therapeutics' Newly Approved Libmeldy - PRNewswire - January 5th, 2021
- Forge Biologics Announces FDA Clearance of Investigational New Drug Application for Phase 1/2 Clinical Trial (RESKUE) of FBX-101 Gene Therapy for... - January 5th, 2021
- MorphoSys and Incyte Announce the Acceptance of the Swissmedic Marketing Authorization Application f - PharmiWeb.com - January 5th, 2021
- Healthcare resource utilization and costs among patients with relapsed and/or refractory multiple myeloma treated with proteasome inhibitors in... - January 5th, 2021
- Global Circulating Tumor Cells and Cancer Stem Cells Market To Reach A New Threshold of Growth By 2026 - The Courier - January 5th, 2021
- The Worldwide Cell Isolation/Cell Separation Industry is Expected to Grow at a CAGR of 16.8% Between 2020 to 2025 - PRNewswire - January 5th, 2021
- Near-infrared oxidative phosphorylation inhibitor integrates acute myeloid leukemiatargeted imaging and therapy - Science Advances - January 5th, 2021
- Global Cell Therapy Market Report 2020: Market to Recover in 2023 - PRNewswire - January 3rd, 2021
- Lonza's Cocoon will soon make dozens of stem cell therapies all at once - Innovation Origins - January 3rd, 2021
- Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell Derived Human Lung Organoids to Map and Treat the SARS-CoV2 Infections In Vitro - DocWire News - January 3rd, 2021
- Creative Medical Technology Holdings Announces Patent filing based on Preclinical Data in Model of Heart Attack using ImmCelz Regenerative... - January 3rd, 2021
- Haywards Heath carer trying to raise funds for MS treatment - The Argus - January 3rd, 2021
- Chronic graft-versus-host disease in children and adolescents with thalassemia after hematopoietic stem cell transplantation - DocWire News - January 3rd, 2021
- COVID-19-positive cancer patients undergoing active anticancer treatment: An analysis of clinical features and outcomes - DocWire News - January 3rd, 2021
- Cell Therapy Market 2020-2026 by Growth, Demand and Upcoming Business Opportunities - Farming Sector - January 3rd, 2021
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Stem Cell Therapy Market Latest Trends and Future Growth Study by 2029 - Farming Sector - December 31st, 2020
- Creative Medical Technology Holdings Announces Reversion of Liver Failure Using ImmCelz Personalized Cellular Immunotherapy in Preclinical Model -... - December 31st, 2020
- Impacts of COVID 19 on Stem Cell Therapy Market 2020 Size, Demand, Opportunities & Forecast To 2026 - Factory Gate - December 31st, 2020
- Efficacy and safety of mesenchymal stem cells for the treatment of patients infected with COVID-19: a systematic review and meta-analysis protocol -... - December 31st, 2020
- Global Stem Cell Therapy Market Industry 2021 In-depth Market Analysis and Recent Developments, Share, Revenue and Forecast 2025 | Anterogen Co. Inc.... - December 31st, 2020
- Nociceptive neurons shown to boost hematopoiesis | 2020-12-28 - BioWorld Online - December 28th, 2020
- Stem Cell Therapy Market 2020: Demand Analysis, Key Players, Trends, Sales, Supply, Deployment Model, Segments, Organization Size, Production, Revenue... - December 28th, 2020
- Stem Cell Therapy Market (COVID-19 Analysis) 2020-2025 Is Booming Worldwide with Comprehensive Study Explores Huge Revenue Scope in Future - Farming... - December 28th, 2020