For eons, men and women have been searching for a baldness cure. And even though chemicals and surgical procedures have been the main attempts to combat the problem for over 20 and 60 years, respectively, every attempt at a baldness cure has been lacking in one form or another. Until now. Hair loss stem cell treatment is revolutionizing baldness treatment like nothing that has come before.* Since the days of ancient Egypt, people have sought a true and permanent baldness cure. Some of the earliest and most peculiar baldness cure schemes known include smearing scalps with the excrement of animals, ingesting hazardous brews concocted by shady fly-by-nights, and using strange 19th-century electrical apparatuses. Of course, the vast majority of attempts in the search for a baldness cure have been dismal failures.
Before the development of stem cell technology for hair growth, modern society had to depend on chemical solutions that only worked sometimes and for a narrow margin of people,* or resort to uncomfortable, time-consuming, and ineffective hair transplants. Today, baldness and hair loss is on the cusp of being relegated to the past, just like the previous attempts to find a baldness cure, thanks to new discoveries involving stem cell hair regrowth.*
NSI Stem Cell Centers in Florida is an advanced medical clinic that specializes in regenerative medicine, including hair growth stem cell therapy. We have years of experience in a long list of treatments that use the latest methods and technologies in regenerative medicine, such as stem cell therapies and platelet rich plasma therapies*. When hair stem cell research developed into a safe, effective baldness cure, we were among the first U.S. medical clinics to offer this exciting innovation in stem cell therapy for hair loss to the public.
A stem cell baldness treatment is a natural cure for baldness because the patients own, naturally occurring stem cells are used to stimulate and regenerate new hair growth. Stem cell research for hair loss has now established that stem cell technology for hair growth is an effective, permanent treatment for baldness and hair loss.* Whether youre a man with a receding hairline who is looking for a baldness cure or a woman distressed about embarrassing patches of thinning hair, stem cell therapy now offers a real solution.*
Stem cell therapy for hair loss begins with the use of the patients own adipose stem cells. Adipose stem cells are stored naturally in the fat that sits just below the skin. Most people, regardless of body type, have an ample layer of fat in the abdominal, thigh or buttock areas. Not only are adipose stem cells abundant in this fat, they are also a particularly potent type of stem cell that can be used to restore hair through stem cell hair regrowth.
Stem cells are little packets of potential that our bodies use when they need to create new cells, no matter what type: bone, blood, brain, nerve, organ, cartilage and more. In fact, our bodies are doing this all the time, giving stem cells the assignment to become the kind of cell needed to make repairs, rejuvenate tissue, regenerate and rebuild. As we age, however, our bodies do this less effectively, which is why stem cell hair loss can occur. Fortunately, a vast supply of our stem cells remains dormant in areas such as fatty tissue and bone marrow. These cells can be used as a baldness treatment just as they can be used to treat many illnesses, injuries and chronic disorders.*
The first step in stimulating stem cell hair growth to achieve a baldness cure is to harvest a sample of stem cells from the patients fatty layer. The stem cell baldness cure is minimally invasive, FDA compliant, and done on an outpatient basis. The whole procedure, from harvesting the stem cells to completing the stem cell baldness treatment, is done in a matter of a few hours. The only anesthesia needed is local anesthesia in the area where the sample is harvested. Theres no downtime after the stem cell hair regrowth procedure and no fear of the body rejecting the stem cells used for hair loss, because the stem cells are the patients own.
After the stem cells are harvested, the next step in the stem cell therapy for hair loss is the process of separating the stem cells from the rest of the tissue by centrifuge. The stem cells are now in a highly concentrated state and ready to become stem cells used in therapy for hair growth. Now the application of the baldness cure can begin.
The rich concentration of stem cells used in the baldness cure is infused into the scalp with two to six injections. The amount of injections and repeat sessions will depend on the extent of hair loss. This rich concentration immediately begins interacting with stem cells that are already present in the scalp and hair follicles but that are also sparse and inactive.
The influx of fresh, concentrated stem cells begins triggering those that are already present but dormant in the scalp, signaling follicles to produce chemicals that cause a chain reaction of communication from follicle to follicle, the healthy ones waking up those that have deteriorated over time. Stem cell therapy for hair regrowth takes place as the deteriorated follicles undergo repair and begin regenerating, once again producing healthy, strong hair.
Using stem cells in developing a baldness cure and other advanced medical therapies has seen a tremendous expansion since the early days of stem cell research. The beginnings of stem cell therapy research over twenty-five years ago were highly controversial due to the work including embryonic stem cells. However, science and the technology were able to resolve the ethical dilemma long ago when it was discovered that all people have stem cells, also known as mesenchymal stem cells or MSCs, in bone marrow, fatty tissue, umbilical cords donated after giving birth, and even within our skin cells.*
Its no surprise, then, that the advanced field of regenerative medicine is treating major health conditions as well as developing cosmetic therapies like a baldness cure for stem cell hair loss.*
Stem cell therapy to help regrow hair and restore hair is backed by over 3500 clinically based studies that demonstrate the effectiveness of hair loss stem cell treatment for both men and women. Stem cell therapy for hair regeneration has worked when other more conventional baldness treatments have failed.*
Stem cell technology for hair growth has undergone rigorous clinical research. One of the hallmarks of bringing stem cell therapy for hair loss as a baldness cure to the public through advanced medical clinics like NSI Stem Cell Centers is a phase of clinical testing called Proof of Concept (POC). POC is a particular clinical procedure that demonstrates a methods viability. In laymans terms, it helps answer the question, Will this work or not?
Stem cell therapy in general has already undergone intense study and clinical trials to test its ability to treat a wide array of disorders, physical and neurological injuries, and chronic illnesses.* Its already being used to treat joint pain resulting from sports accidents as well as arthritic issues; neurological disorders like multiple sclerosis; respiratory conditions like COPD; glandular dysfunction like Diabetes; autoimmune diseases like Lupus; and much more.*
It is even being used as a cosmetic anti-aging therapy.* A growing number of people choose stem cell anti-aging therapy over invasive surgeries like face lifts*. Its no wonder, then, that the stem cell baldness cure has moved through clinical testing and the proof of concept phases into U.S. medical clinics and the public sphere.
In the U.S. alone, over 54 million people will experience hair loss during their lives. Whether genetically or age-related, baldness and hair loss is treatable through the regenerative method of stem cell therapy.
A hair follicle is the sheath that surrounds the hair root. The follicle is what provides the hair with sustenance. In fact, the largest organ of our body, the skin, and a hair follicle are the only organs (to the best of our present knowledge) that regenerate themselves over and over through most of the human lifespan.
This is all due to the activity of the stem cells that remain particularly active within our skin and hair. Hair continues growing from the follicles anywhere from three to seven years. After that, follicles go into an inactive state while shedding the hairs they have nourished. When a number of months have passed, the hibernating follicles re-awaken and hair growth starts anew.
Of course in millions of people, a large enough population of hair follicles stop producing nourishment to the hair root that, prior to the development of a stem cell baldness cure, permanent hair loss or baldness occurred. Understanding the enormous potential of stem cell technology for hair growth, respected universities and research laboratories across the globe joined the race to develop a baldness cure based on regenerative medicine.*
As this exciting new hair loss and baldness treatment catches the eye of the media worldwide and, in particular, as word of mouth spreads via the ever-growing number of thrilled patients undergoing the baldness treatments, its more than just a little likely that hair loss stem cell treatment will become the overwhelming norm.* The need to be resigned to baldness and hair loss is become a thing of the past. Dependency on chemical solutions and uncomfortable hair transplants is quickly becoming a bygone artifact of baldness treatment history.
Regardless of the cause of typical hair loss in the majority of the human population, whether hormonal or growing older, the damaged follicles that have stopped growing hair can be restored back to their healthy condition through baldness stem cell therapy.*
The stem cell baldness cure is the greatest advancement in hair loss treatment known to medicine.* With this condition affecting over 54 million Americans, both men and women, the need for this essentially natural cure for baldness and hair loss is enormous.
All regenerative therapies at NSI Stem Cell Centers, located in Florida, regardless of the condition being treated includes a free consultation. Our specialists will thoroughly address all questions and customize treatments according to your schedule and needs.
If you have been searching for the true, permanent baldness cure, you need look no further than NSI Stem Cell Centers. We provide an FDA guidelines-compliant hair loss and baldness stem cell therapy that is effective and long-lasting.*
The full procedure, including preparing the highly concentrated and potent stem cell formula, is done strictly in-house. Once the therapy is given, the adipose stem cell rich injections stimulate the stem cells within the healthy follicles to chemically signal those surrounding them that that have deteriorated. As these follicles repair and regenerate, they begin producing healthy, strong hair once again.
Specifically in our stem cell baldness cure, the stem cells begin building or reinforcing the papilla of each hair follicles. This is the base of the hair follicle bulb. It makes connective tissue and as well as capillary loops, the tiny blood vessels that feed the papilla.
NSIs own medical data establishes that our adipose stem cell-based baldness cure is greatly successful for both fast and long term hair growth. The effects of our hair loss and baldness stem cell therapy are enduring, long-term and amazing.* Keep in mind, as well, that all stem cells used in hair loss therapy at NSI are the patients own, eliminating any risk of rejection.
These are not stem cells from donors or any other source. Our stem cell therapy for hair loss, or any of our many other stem cell therapies, are regenerative cells that are derived directly from the patients own fat stores. They are harvested a few hours prior to injection and go directly to work as the most advanced and effective baldness cure available.
NSI Stem Cell Centers exclusively use adipose-derived adult stem cells. Our hair loss and baldness cure doesnt require general anesthesia or major surgery, and there is no recovery time afterward needed.
Yet we at NSI never stop learning, researching and keeping abreast of the latest developments that support successes in hair loss and baldness treatment through stem cells. And these continue to keep coming. One of the most recent of ongoing clinical trials occurred September 2016. The study revisited the effects of adipose stem cells when stimulating the regeneration of hair.
When it was discovered that the body has an easily accessible, abundant source of highly potent adult stem cells, the development of regenerative medicine took a giant leap forward. At one time, the medical and research communities contended that the most viable resource of multipotent stem cells was our bone marrow. But that was before it became known that adult stem cells could be harvested in a way thats much less invasive and taxing for patients.
Moreover it was discovered that this same, easily accessed source -our subcutaneous fat- holds a far more abundant source of stem cells than bone marrow. But that wasnt all. The adult stem cells in fat tissue that lies just beneath the skin were found to be more potent than those found elsewhere in the body.
A stem cell that lives inside the fatty tissue just below the skin is called an adipose stem cell or, also, adipose-derived stem cells. These are applied to treating an ever-growing list of chronic conditions, injuries and diseases. Therapies for conditions as varied as COPD, diabetes and autoimmune disease offer remarkable relief or out-and-out healing. Now added to the list is stem cell therapy as a hair loss and baldness cure.
Theres no longer any reason to be resigned to having to use chemicals that may or may not work for you, or to resort to the discomfort and surgery of hair transplants. Hair loss and baldness cure through stem cell therapy is no longer some dream about a far-away sci-fi future. Hair loss and baldness stem cell treatment is available right in the U.S., right now.
NSI Stem Cell Centers are located in Florida. Our stem cell therapies are exclusively done using FDA guidelines-compliant procedures. Our doctors and highly trained staff have years of experience. We also pride ourselves on our commitment and compassion when treating our patients. In addition to stem cell therapy for hair loss, we offer an extensive list of other safe and effective stem cell therapies.*
To learn more about stem cell therapy as a hair loss and baldness cure, call (877) 278 3623. You can also take advantage of our Contact Page. Were happy to help with any questions, as well as set up a consultation that is convenient to you. Be sure to ask for a FREE brochure. We look forward to hearing from you, and helping you in restoring a full and healthy head of hair.
When searching for a qualified stem cell therapy center its important to remember that not all of them are created equal. Stem cells, when used properly, are your bodys most powerful means for healing that can repair everything from ligaments, tendons, and cartilage to organs including your liver, pancreas and lungs and even neurological tissue like your brain, nerves and spinal cord.
Unfortunately, the majority of so-called regenerative medicine clinics in the world arent trained in the latest, most technologically advanced procedures and will, therefore, provide poor results if any.
The good news is the National Stem Cell Institute (NSI) has established the most advanced stem cell and platelet rich plasma procedures on the planet which has drawn patients from all over the world as well as professional athletes and celebrities because they are recognized as the best in the world at stem cell therapy.
1. Highly trained and experienced, board-certified doctors and team members who have performed stem cell procedures on thousands of patients with incredible results.
2. Cutting edge procedures utilizing all that regenerative medicine has to offer for many chronic degenerative conditions.
3. Leading scientific researchers who follow the advanced guidelines to maximize the healing potential of your stem cells and to maintain compliance and ethics
4. Use of only the most potent and viable resource of living, viable stem cells and harvested on the same day. No vial that you can purchase will contain living stem cells. If there is no harvest then there are no stem cells.
5. Post-operative guidance for supporting stem-cell growth including rehabilitation, diet and supplement protocols. NSI is a full-service healthcare center focused on patient outcomes. Stem cell therapy is only one tool used to help improve patients lives.
Patients have raved about their experience at NSI Stem Cell Clinics testifying that it was their unique cutting-edge procedures that helped them experience a breakthrough when nothing else worked.
If you want to learn more about NSI Stem Cell Clinics, you can set up a complimentary consultation today to see if you are a candidate. You can contact the National Stem Cell Institute at (877) 278-3623.
- Naturally Treat & Heal The Cause of Pain with Regenerative Therapies - The Mountaineer - May 15th, 2021
- CAR T-Cell Therapy UCARTCS1A Shows Early Activity in Relapsed/Refractory Myeloma - OncLive - May 15th, 2021
- Rinri Therapeutics Secures Innovate UK Funding Grant for 3.2m Project to Advance its Novel Cell-Based Therapy to Restore Hearing Loss - PRNewswire - May 15th, 2021
- With $52 Million Series A, Appia Bio Anticipates a Bright Future in Cell Therapy - BioSpace - May 15th, 2021
- Genenta Phase I/II Glioblastoma Data at ASGCT Show Temferon Delivered Tumor-Focused Interferon ExpressionData presented at the 2021 American Society... - May 15th, 2021
- Safety and Efficacy of Consolidation Therapy with Ipilimumab Plus Nivolumab after Autologous Stem Cell Transplantation - DocWire News - May 15th, 2021
- Fascination with stem cell sensation leads to Fulbright scholarship - Monash University - May 15th, 2021
- Omeros' Narsoplimab Pivotal Trial Data to Be Shared as an Oral Presentation at the European Hematology Association Congress - Business Wire - May 15th, 2021
- Munshi Explains Staging, Prognosis, and Treatment for a Patient With Acute Graft-vs-Host-Disease - Targeted Oncology - May 15th, 2021
- KD-PACE Salvage Therapy for Aggressive Relapsed Refractory Multiple Myeloma, Plasma Cell Leukemia and Extramedullary Myeloma - DocWire News - May 15th, 2021
- Icy Microneedle Patch Delivers Cell Therapy, Then Melts - Freethink - May 15th, 2021
- FDA Responds to Creative Medical Technology Holdings Regarding Its ImmCelz IND for Stroke Treatment - BioSpace - May 15th, 2021
- Global Stem Cell and Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Alopecia Therapies Market 2021 Type and End-use Industry 2026 Orange County Hair Restoration Center,... - May 15th, 2021
- Allogeneic Mesenchymal Stem Cell Segment Is Expected To Lead In the Global Rheumatoid Arthritis Stem Cell Therapy Market over the Forecast Period,... - May 15th, 2021
- Advanced Therapy Medicinal Products Market Size Worth $21.2 Billion By 2028: Grand View Research, Inc. - PRNewswire - May 15th, 2021
- New connection between metabolism and red blood cell development - Harvard Gazette - May 15th, 2021
- Heart attack recovery aided by injecting heart muscle cells that overexpress cyclin D2 - The Mix - May 15th, 2021
- Vertex and CRISPR Therapeutics to Present New Clinical Data - GlobeNewswire - May 15th, 2021
- Rocket Pharmaceuticals Presents Positive Clinical Data from Fanconi Anemia, Leukocyte Adhesion Deficiency-I, and Pyruvate Kinase Deficiency Programs... - May 15th, 2021
- Stem Cell Therapy Global Market Report 2021: COVID-19 Growth And Change To 2030 - Yahoo Finance - May 3rd, 2021
- Stem cell therapy for COPD: Cost, effectiveness, and more - Medical News Today - May 3rd, 2021
- Thomas Smeenk on Hemostemix's autologous stem cell therapy technology and why some call it 'the fountain of youth' - InvestorIntel - May 3rd, 2021
- Mesoblast says its stem cell treatment saved lives of severely ill COVID patients - Stockhead - May 3rd, 2021
- Antiviral T cells protected, viable as off-the-shelf treatment for painful complication stem cells - Microbioz India - May 3rd, 2021
- Investigating CAR T-Cell Therapy for Use in Different Disease Types - Targeted Oncology - May 3rd, 2021
- Should scientists be allowed to grow human embryos in a dish beyond 14 days? Is it scientifically important or morally wrong? - USA TODAY - May 3rd, 2021
- Hope, hype and exploitation the wild history of stem cell science - ABC News - May 3rd, 2021
- Brave New World is being reinvented with synthetic embryosand the right reasons - SYFY WIRE - May 3rd, 2021
- Stem Cell Therapy Market Trends Evaluation 2021 By Leading Players Updates, Consumer-Demand, Key Strategies, Consumption, Industry Development, Market... - May 3rd, 2021
- STEM NOLA Teams with Obatala Science & CellSpring to Expose Students to Careers and Medical Research at Biotech Startups - PRNewswire - May 3rd, 2021
- Breakthrough gene therapies in sight | UNC-Chapel Hill - UNC Chapell Hill - May 3rd, 2021
- FDA's Abecma Approval a 'Great Blessing' for Patients with Multiple Myeloma - Curetoday.com - May 3rd, 2021
- Enhanced inhibition of tumor growth using TRAIL-overexpressing adipose-derived stem cells in combination with the chemotherapeutic agent CPT-11 in... - May 3rd, 2021
- Global Stem Cell Therapy Market 2020-2027 Trends, industry vertical, along with the geography, delivering valuable insights | Reportspedia Clark... - May 3rd, 2021
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Stem Cell Therapy Market Report 2021 by Global Key Players, Types, Applications, Countries, Size, Forecast to 2027 Clark County... - May 3rd, 2021
- CRISPRoff Reversible Epigenome Editing Method Could Enable Safer, More Precise Therapeutics - GenomeWeb - May 3rd, 2021
- Cell Therapy Market To Expand At An expeditious Growth Rate From 2021-2027 | Thermo Fisher Scientific, Nanofiber Solutions, Advanced Biomatrix,... - May 3rd, 2021
- FTC continues to crack down on companies peddling fake COVID treatments and cures - HamletHub - May 3rd, 2021
- ThermoGenesis : The History of Cell and Gene Therapy - marketscreener.com - April 18th, 2021
- Russell Health Honored in Global Business Leaders Magazine's '20 Leading Companies of the Year 2021' - PRNewswire - April 18th, 2021
- Durable B-ALL Control With Allogeneic Transplant After CAR T-Cell Therapy - Cancer Therapy Advisor - April 18th, 2021
- CRISPR lauds easy scale-out of cell therapy - BioProcess Insider - BioProcess Insider - April 18th, 2021
- NeoProgen, Inc. Receives First Granted Patent for Method to Treat Cardiac Conditions using Neonatal Heart-derived Medicinal Signaling Cells (nMSCs)... - April 18th, 2021
- CRISPR gene therapy for sickle cell disease approved by the FDA - BioNews - April 18th, 2021
- Man's heart healed by stem cell therapy and love of an old flame - Leeds Live - April 18th, 2021
- Autologous Stem Cell Based Therapies Market Professional Report 2021 Witness Robust Expansion by 2026 SoccerNurds - SoccerNurds - April 18th, 2021
- Stem Cell Therapy Market Analysis 2021: Size, Share, Sales, Growth, Revenue, Type, Application & Forecast To 2027 SoccerNurds - SoccerNurds - April 18th, 2021
- Mastitis therapy explored | AG | kmaland.com - KMAland - April 18th, 2021
- CAR T-Cell Therapy Enters the Arena in Multiple Myeloma With Ongoing Research Ahead - OncLive - April 18th, 2021
- Leukemia Cutis: Symptoms and Treatment - Healthline - April 18th, 2021
- Stem Cell Therapy Market is Set to Witness Impressive Growth | Top Players Osiris Therapeutics, Inc. (US), MEDIPOST Co., Ltd. KSU | The Sentinel... - April 18th, 2021
- Global Stem Cell Therapy Market 2020 SWOT Analysis, Growth Rate, and Market Share By Type, Application and Global Forecast 2027 - Los Hijos de la... - April 18th, 2021
- Stem Cell Therapy Market Potential Growth, Size, Share, Demand and Analysis of Key Players Research Forecasts to 2025 - The Courier - March 8th, 2021
- Animal Stem Cell Therapy Market Size, Industry Analysis, Growth Factors, Trends, and Regional Forecast to 2027 - The Courier - March 8th, 2021
- Pericardial Injection Effective, Less Invasive Way to Get Regenerative Therapies to Heart - NC State News - March 8th, 2021
- Biomarkers Help Predict the Role of Chemotherapy in Biologic Aging - OncLive - March 8th, 2021
- Glial Cell Discovery Could Point the Way to Motor Neuron Disease Therapies - Technology Networks - March 8th, 2021
- Mouth Sores from Chemo: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatments - Healthline - February 19th, 2021
- ThermoGenesis Holdings Begins a Year of Celebration of its 35th Anniversary in the Cell Banking and Cell Therapy Industry - PRNewswire - February 19th, 2021
- Meet the women hoping to recruit more stem cells donors from Black communities - CTV News - February 19th, 2021
- CAR T-Cell Therapy Carves Out a Role in Multiple Myeloma - OncLive - February 19th, 2021
- AI project to power the future of stem cell manufacturing - TechCentral.ie - February 17th, 2021
- Promising Results for Stem Cell Treatment of Degenerative ... - February 14th, 2021
- Stem Cell Therapy for Heart Disease - Cleveland Clinic - February 14th, 2021
- Stem Cell Therapy for Stroke Recovery | University of ... - February 14th, 2021
- Stem Cell Treatment: Future of Modern Medicine | Science Times - February 14th, 2021
- Researchers may have found a miracle cure for baldness - BGR - February 14th, 2021
- Types of leukemia: Prevalence, treatment options, and prognosis - Medical News Today - February 14th, 2021
- Jasper Therapeutics Announces Launch of New Clinical Trial with National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute to Evaluate JSP191 in Sickle Cell Disease -... - February 14th, 2021
- Global Stem Cell Therapy Market Set to Reach USD 214.5 Million by 2024 - The Courier - February 14th, 2021
- Keep it Flowing: Combating COVID-19 Blood Shortages in Cancer Treatment - Curetoday.com - February 14th, 2021
- Network-based screen in iPSC-derived cells reveals therapeutic candidate for heart valve disease - Science - February 14th, 2021
- AlloVir Research Presented at the 2021 Transplantation & Cellular Therapy Meeting Digital Experience - Business Wire - February 14th, 2021
- Orchard Therapeutics talks the benefits of HSC therapy - BioProcess Insider - February 14th, 2021
- Protein Discovery in the Development of New Hearing Hair Cells Could Lead to Treatments for Hearing Loss - SciTechDaily - February 7th, 2021
- Stem cells efficacy confirmed in treating ototoxic hearing loss - Korea Biomedical Review - February 4th, 2021
- Groundbreaking Trial Shows Umbilical-Cord Derived Mesenchymal Stem Cell Infusions Save Lives of Sickest COVID-19 Patients - HospiMedica - January 22nd, 2021
- Massive Growth in Canine Stem Cell Therapy Market Set to Witness Huge Growth by 2027| VETSTEM BIOPHARMA, Cell Therapy Sciences, Regeneus, Aratana... - January 22nd, 2021
- Autologous stem cell transplantation versus bortezomib for the first line treatment of systemic light chain amyloidosis in the UK - DocWire News - January 22nd, 2021
- Promising Steps Toward Retinal Cell Transplants to Fight Blindness - HealthDay News - January 22nd, 2021