Brooklyn NYC 2279 Coney Island Ave, #100 Brooklyn, NY 11223
Manhattan NYC 234 East 23 Street, Ste 1 New York, NY 10010
* Immediate lab & testing results * Same day appointments
Advanced Regenerative Medicine Center Of New York
How Stem Cells help in Sports Injuries
Platelet rich plasma therapy
Joint regeneration therapy
Stem cell doctor Reyfman offers the most effective stem cell treatments available in the USA. Come see our new cutting edge, state-of-the-art regenerative medicine clinic in NYC.
Stem cell knee therapy is a proven, effective treatment for injuries and diseases...
Hip injuries and ailments can be debilitating. Stem cell therapy for hips...
Your spine is a complex network of bones, tendons, ligaments, muscles...
Shoulder therapy, particularly physical therapy, can put you out of commission...
If you suffer an injury or ailment to your foot or ankle, you lose not only mobility...
Medical treatments using stem cells have shown dramatic results and...
Board-Certified Pain Management Physician who specializes in the treatment of athletic injuries and chronic conditions including artritis pain using the cutting edge stem cell injections and regenerative medicine procedures.
For more information about the the stem cell therapy treatment for knee, ankle, hip, back or shoulder pain offered at Stem Cell Therapy Brooklyn or to schedule a consultation with the with the stem cell doctor, Dr. Leon Reyfman, please contact our NYC pain management clinic in Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens.
All I can say is WOW thank God I found this place! Ive worked at a desk for 60 hours a week for the past 10 years, and it really started to take a toll on my back just this year. Through a good recommendation from a buddy of mine, I went to go see Dr. Reyfman and I am finally starting to be able to sleep at night again. Best pain management doctor. Bravo stem cell Dr. Reyfman! ~Yelp
Stem cell therapy NYC specialist Dr. Leon Reyfman and his team of pain relief specialists with locations in Manhattan, Brooklyn and Queens have always believed that the least invasive tactics for relieving pain are the most beneficial. When you visit stem cell doctor Reyfman in his NYC regenerative medicine clinic, youre treated with respect and concern. If youre in pain, its Dr. Leon Reyfmans job to relieve it.
This regenerative therapy is widely becoming recognized and accepted throughout the traditional medical community as a first line of defense against chronic pain. Stem cell treatments rely on your own stem cells removed from your bone marrow and injected into the areas that are causing you pain. Theres no need to tread into the controversial field of embryonic stem cell cultivation when you carry all the necessary tools within your own body to heal yourself.
When you visit the Brooklyn, Queens or NYC office, you never receive cookie-cutter treatment. Following a thorough medical history and a complete examination that may include blood work and X-rays, stem cell doctor Leon Reyfman spends time getting to know you, your medical goals and your willingness to try innovative procedures, such as stem cell therapy.
As an interventional pain management specialist with years of experience in NYC, stem cell Dr. Leon Reyfman and his team have relied on traditional methods of pain management. But now we offer stem cell therapy treatment and regenerative therapy for many painful chronic conditions including Shoulder Arthritis, Tendonitis, Chronic Neck Pain, Chronic Back Pain, Hip Arthritis, Arthritis of the Knee or Ankle.
Additionally, platelet rich plasma treatments rely on your own healthy blood cells to stir recovery of diseased and damaged areas of your body. A simple centrifuge spins platelets out of your blood so that they can be injected directly into the places that need a greater blood supply.
Stem Cell Therapy & Regenerative Medicine of Brooklyn NY: 2279 Coney Island Ave, 2nd Fl, Brooklyn, NY 11223 | Tel: (718) 488-0188
Stem Cell Therapy & Regenerative Medicine of Manhattan NYC: 234 East 23 Street, Ste 1, New York, NY 10010 | Tel: (212) 612-2222
Stem Cell Therapy & Regenerative Medicine of Queens NY: 96-18 63 Drive, Ste 202, Rego Park, NY 11374 | Tel: (718) 459-9999
We were selected to be a part of international medical team for Rio Olympic Games
Website & Management by NYMM
Read the original:
Stem Cell Therapy NYC, Regenerative Medicine Injections ...
- CRISPR Therapeutics and ViaCyte, Inc. to Start Clinical Trial of the First Gene-Edited Cell Replacement Therapy for Treatment of Type 1 Diabetes -... - November 22nd, 2021
- Global Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell (iPSC) Market Report 2021-2028 - Increasing Demand for Body Reconstruction Procedures and Tissue Engineering -... - November 22nd, 2021
- Researchers use model of hypothalamus to implicate genes associated with sleep, BMI, puberty, and more - EurekAlert - November 22nd, 2021
- COVID-19: Researchers warn against overhyping early-stage therapies - Medical News Today - October 28th, 2021
- Albert Einstein Cancer Center researcher receives NCI Outstanding Investigator Award to study two deadly blood diseases - EurekAlert - October 28th, 2021
- San Diego research centers receive $15 million to train next generation of scientists - Three San Diego research institutions have been awarded nearly... - October 28th, 2021
- Medical Innovation In Pet Healthcare Is Taking Things Up a Notch - Entrepreneur - October 28th, 2021
- UC Davis Medical Center faculty respond to the rise of treatments like Merck's anti-COVID pill - The Aggie - The Aggie - October 28th, 2021
- Managing superficial pyoderma with light therapy - DVM 360 - October 28th, 2021
- Completion of Enrollment in Phase III Comparative Study for Investigational Regenerative Cellular Medicine (gMSC1) for Knee Chondrogenesis Using... - October 28th, 2021
- New Stem Cell Approach Through Using Wavelength Laser Might have Discovered Why Humans Lose Hair - Tech Times - October 5th, 2021
- Stem cells and their role in lung transplant rejection - Michigan Medicine - October 5th, 2021
- Pharmaxis Cleared To Progress To Phase 2 Bone Marrow Cancer Trial - KMVT - October 5th, 2021
- StemExpress Partners with the Alliance for Regenerative Medicine to Provide COVID-19 Testing for the Cell and Gene Meeting on the Mesa - WIBW - October 5th, 2021
- Diabetic patient receives stem cell therapy - The Hindu - August 18th, 2021
- COVID- 19 Third Dose Approved for Certain Immunocompromised Individuals - the City of Cambridge - August 18th, 2021
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia Treatment: What You Need to Know - Healthline - August 18th, 2021
- 3D Bioprinting Market Size to Reach USD 2,687.8 Million in 2027 | Increasing Use of 3D Bioprinters in Medical Procedures, Training and Testing Along... - August 18th, 2021
- Some Residents Should Consider Third COVID-19 Vaccine Dose - Wyoming Department of Health - August 18th, 2021
- Stem Cell Alopecia Treatment Market Size, Demand, Growth, Trends, Segmentation and Forecasts to 2028 - The Market Writeuo - The Market Writeuo - August 18th, 2021
- Head-To-Head Phase 3 Trial To Evaluate BTK Inhibitors in MCL - Targeted Oncology - August 18th, 2021
- Safety of Stem Cell Therapy for Chronic Knee Pain Confirmed in New Study - SciTechDaily - August 5th, 2021
- Asia-Pacific Cell Therapy Market8 - Opportunities in the Approval of Kymriah and Yescarta - Markets Insider - August 5th, 2021
- Background should not be a barrier to access stem cell transplant treatment and care - PoliticsHome - August 5th, 2021
- Fate Therapeutics Announces Treatment of First Patient in Landmark Phase 1 Clinical Trial of FT819, the First-ever iPSC-derived CAR T-Cell Therapy |... - August 5th, 2021
- Gliomagenesis is orchestrated by the Oct3/4 regulatory network. - Physician's Weekly - August 5th, 2021
- Improving the Treatment Gap in Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma - Targeted Oncology - August 5th, 2021
- Fate Therapeutics Reports Second Quarter 2021 Financial Results and Highlights Operational Progress - StreetInsider.com - August 5th, 2021
- MUHS, Nashik to conduct fellowship course in regenerative medicine - BSI bureau - August 5th, 2021
- FDA Hands Out Surprising Rejection of Meduxus and Medac's Treosulfan - BioSpace - August 5th, 2021
- Dr. Flowers on Efforts to Improve Frontline Treatment in DLBCL - OncLive - August 5th, 2021
- Future Directions in the Treatment of Polycythemia Vera - OncLive - August 5th, 2021
- FDA Grants Priority Review to Genentech's Tecentriq as Adjuvant Treatment for Certain People With Early Non-small Cell Lung Cancer - Business Wire - August 5th, 2021
- Cellino Appoints Industry Pioneer Robert J. Palay to the Board - Business Wire - August 5th, 2021
- Tachyon and AbCellera Collaborate to Develop Novel Antibody Therapeutic Targeting TGF- Superfamily Member for the Treatment of Cancer - Yahoo Finance - August 5th, 2021
- Stemming the tide of stem-cell treatment scams - Houston Chronicle - July 22nd, 2021
- FDA gives speedy review to Bayer's Parkinson's stem cell therapy - - pharmaphorum - July 22nd, 2021
- John Theurer Cancer Center Investigators Participated in ZUMA-7 Study Showing Value of CAR T-Cell Therapy as Second-Line Treatment for Relapsed Large... - July 22nd, 2021
- Creative Medical Technology Holdings Announces MyeloCelz The Company's Second Regenerative Immunotherapy Product - PRNewswire - July 22nd, 2021
- Kadimastem Patent for cell selection of beta cells to Treat and Potentially Cure Diabetes was Granted in Japan - Yahoo Eurosport UK - July 22nd, 2021
- Bluebird, with little fanfare, is first to bring a second gene therapy to market - BioPharma Dive - July 22nd, 2021
- BlueRock Therapeutics Receives FDA Fast Track Designation for DA01 in the Treatment of Advanced Parkinson's Disease - Yahoo Finance - July 22nd, 2021
- ViaCyte Appoints Dr. Jon Wilensky as Head of Surgery - PRNewswire - July 22nd, 2021
- Emerging Quadruplets, Novel Targets, and Immunotherapy Advances Personalized Medicine in Multiple Myeloma - OncLive - July 22nd, 2021
- Beyond CAR-T: New Frontiers in Living Cell Therapies - UCSF News Services - July 7th, 2021
- Sleeper cells, cells of origin and hematopoietic stem cells - Brain Tumour Research - July 7th, 2021
- Marker Therapeutics Announces Completion of Safety Lead-In Portion of Phase 2 Study in Post-Transplant AML - PRNewswire - July 7th, 2021
- Researchers investigate whether stem cell therapy is safe and effective for treatment-resistant bipolar disease - Newswise - April 18th, 2021
- Stem Cell and Regenerative Therapy Market: Cell Therapy Segment to Dominate Global Market - BioSpace - April 18th, 2021
- First in the nation, FDA-approved Phase II mesenchymal stem cell therapy for Parkinson's disease begins - Newswise - April 18th, 2021
- Cellino Biotech developing tech to help scale stem cell therapies - MedCity News - April 18th, 2021
- Stem cell treatment needed to fight the good fight - Victoria Lookout - April 18th, 2021
- Being bionic: the future of regenerative medicine - Toronto Star - April 18th, 2021
- Treating chronic myeloid leukemia (CML): By phase and more - Medical News Today - April 18th, 2021
- Chemical conversion of human epidermal stem cells into intestinal goblet cells for modeling mucus-microbe interaction and therapy - Science Advances - April 18th, 2021
- Andres Isaias Combining Innovation and Excellence - Influencive - April 18th, 2021
- A Massive New Gene Editing Project Is Out to Crush Alzheimer's - Singularity Hub - April 18th, 2021
- Antibiotic Use Prior to Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplantation May Be Linked to Graft Vs Host Disease - Hematology Advisor - April 18th, 2021
- Mucopolysaccharidosis (MPS) Treatment Market Is Rising With Post COVID-19 Impact Analysis, Development, CAGR - Global Banking And Finance Review - April 18th, 2021
- The Recovery Room: News beyond the pandemic April 16 - Medical News Today - April 18th, 2021
- The Governments Watchful Eye on Fraud Stemming from Stem Cell Therapy - JD Supra - April 4th, 2021
- Uprooting Cancer: Innovative Hydrogel Rapidly Reverts Cancer Cells Back to Cancer Stem Cells - SciTechDaily - April 4th, 2021
- Multiple sclerosis: Recent research on causes and treatments - Medical News Today - April 4th, 2021
- First CAR T-Cell Therapy for Multiple Myeloma: Abecma - Medscape - April 4th, 2021
- Vitro Biopharma Retains Leading Health Care Executive as Acting Director of Regulatory Affairs & Director - Benzinga - April 4th, 2021
- Allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation for therapy-related myeloid neoplasms following treatment of a lymphoid malignancy - DocWire News - April 4th, 2021
- Orca-T Offers an Alternative to HSCT With Improved Patient Experience - OncLive - April 4th, 2021
- Russell Health Highlighted in the Silicon Review's '50 Leading Companies of the Year 2021' - PRNewswire - April 4th, 2021
- Gracell Biotechnologies Announces Enrollment of First Patient in Registrational Phase 1/2 Clinical Study for GC007g, an Allogeneic CAR-T Cell Therapy... - April 4th, 2021
- LGL Leukemia: Overview, Symptoms, and Treatment - Healthline - April 4th, 2021
- Funding the Next Generation of Cancer Therapies - Genetic Engineering & Biotechnology News - April 4th, 2021
- RenovaCare Announces Organizational Changes and Appointment of New Officers - GlobeNewswire - April 4th, 2021
- Stem Cell Therapy Market expected to reach USD 16.51 Billion by 2025 KSU | The Sentinel Newspaper - KSU | The Sentinel Newspaper - March 8th, 2021
- Creative Medical Technology Holdings Publishes Efficacy in Pain Reduction and Mobility in Patients with Disc Degenerative Disc Using StemSpine... - March 8th, 2021
- New Controversy for Stem Cell Therapy That Repairs Spinal Cords - The Great Courses Daily News - March 8th, 2021
- Cell Therapy for Cartilage Regeneration Gets a Boost With Hyaluronic Acid Enriched Chondrocytes in a 3D Tissue Engineering Platform - Business Wire - March 8th, 2021
- Scar-Forming Cells Switch to Producing New Neurons that Promote Functional Recovery in Mice after Spinal Cord Injury - Genetic Engineering &... - March 8th, 2021
- Moderna Hires Harvard Stem Cell Researcher Jonathan Hoggatt as Director of Hematology: What You Need to Know - Yahoo Finance - March 8th, 2021
- Stem Cell Banking Market Report 2021 | Growth and Opportunities Analysis - BioSpace - February 19th, 2021
- Global Cell Therapy Biomanufacturing Market (2020 to 2025) - Featuring Lonza Group, Merck & Novartis Among Others - ResearchAndMarkets.com -... - February 19th, 2021