Brooklyn NYC 2279 Coney Island Ave, #100 Brooklyn, NY 11223
Manhattan NYC 234 East 23 Street, Ste 1 New York, NY 10010
* Immediate lab & testing results * Same day appointments
Advanced Regenerative Medicine Center Of New York
How Stem Cells help in Sports Injuries
Platelet rich plasma therapy
Joint regeneration therapy
Stem cell doctor Reyfman offers the most effective stem cell treatments available in the USA. Come see our new cutting edge, state-of-the-art regenerative medicine clinic in NYC.
Stem cell knee therapy is a proven, effective treatment for injuries and diseases...
Hip injuries and ailments can be debilitating. Stem cell therapy for hips...
Your spine is a complex network of bones, tendons, ligaments, muscles...
Shoulder therapy, particularly physical therapy, can put you out of commission...
If you suffer an injury or ailment to your foot or ankle, you lose not only mobility...
Medical treatments using stem cells have shown dramatic results and...
Board-Certified Pain Management Physician who specializes in the treatment of athletic injuries and chronic conditions including artritis pain using the cutting edge stem cell injections and regenerative medicine procedures.
For more information about the the stem cell therapy treatment for knee, ankle, hip, back or shoulder pain offered at Stem Cell Therapy Brooklyn or to schedule a consultation with the with the stem cell doctor, Dr. Leon Reyfman, please contact our NYC pain management clinic in Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens.
All I can say is WOW thank God I found this place! Ive worked at a desk for 60 hours a week for the past 10 years, and it really started to take a toll on my back just this year. Through a good recommendation from a buddy of mine, I went to go see Dr. Reyfman and I am finally starting to be able to sleep at night again. Best pain management doctor. Bravo stem cell Dr. Reyfman! ~Yelp
Stem cell therapy NYC specialist Dr. Leon Reyfman and his team of pain relief specialists with locations in Manhattan, Brooklyn and Queens have always believed that the least invasive tactics for relieving pain are the most beneficial. When you visit stem cell doctor Reyfman in his NYC regenerative medicine clinic, youre treated with respect and concern. If youre in pain, its Dr. Leon Reyfmans job to relieve it.
This regenerative therapy is widely becoming recognized and accepted throughout the traditional medical community as a first line of defense against chronic pain. Stem cell treatments rely on your own stem cells removed from your bone marrow and injected into the areas that are causing you pain. Theres no need to tread into the controversial field of embryonic stem cell cultivation when you carry all the necessary tools within your own body to heal yourself.
When you visit the Brooklyn, Queens or NYC office, you never receive cookie-cutter treatment. Following a thorough medical history and a complete examination that may include blood work and X-rays, stem cell doctor Leon Reyfman spends time getting to know you, your medical goals and your willingness to try innovative procedures, such as stem cell therapy.
As an interventional pain management specialist with years of experience in NYC, stem cell Dr. Leon Reyfman and his team have relied on traditional methods of pain management. But now we offer stem cell therapy treatment and regenerative therapy for many painful chronic conditions including Shoulder Arthritis, Tendonitis, Chronic Neck Pain, Chronic Back Pain, Hip Arthritis, Arthritis of the Knee or Ankle.
Additionally, platelet rich plasma treatments rely on your own healthy blood cells to stir recovery of diseased and damaged areas of your body. A simple centrifuge spins platelets out of your blood so that they can be injected directly into the places that need a greater blood supply.
Stem Cell Therapy & Regenerative Medicine of Brooklyn NY: 2279 Coney Island Ave, 2nd Fl, Brooklyn, NY 11223 | Tel: (718) 488-0188
Stem Cell Therapy & Regenerative Medicine of Manhattan NYC: 234 East 23 Street, Ste 1, New York, NY 10010 | Tel: (212) 612-2222
Stem Cell Therapy & Regenerative Medicine of Queens NY: 96-18 63 Drive, Ste 202, Rego Park, NY 11374 | Tel: (718) 459-9999
We were selected to be a part of international medical team for Rio Olympic Games
Website & Management by NYMM
Read the original:
Stem Cell Therapy NYC, Regenerative Medicine Injections ...
- Telix Pharmaceuticals Limited Acquires TheraPharm GmbH, Broadening Reach to Hematologic Cancers and Transplant Medicine - GlobeNewswire - December 1st, 2020
- ONLINE: The UW Now - Isthmus - December 1st, 2020
- Celularity Announces Positive DMC Safety Review and Continuation of its Phase I/II CYNK-001-COVID-19 (CYNKCOVID) Study - PRNewswire - December 1st, 2020
- Mustang Bio to Host Key Opinion Leader Call on MB-106 for the Treatment of Relapsed or Refractory B-Cell Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma - GlobeNewswire - December 1st, 2020
- Exploring the Challenges and Opportunities of Harvesting CTCs - Technology Networks - December 1st, 2020
- Asymmetrex Publishes the First Report of Immortal DNA Strands in Human Stem Cells - PR Web - November 18th, 2020
- Stem Cells Market Detailed Analysis by On-going Trends, Prominent Size, Share, Sales and Forecast to 2025 - PRnews Leader - November 18th, 2020
- Study reveals how smoking worsens SARS-CoV-2 infection in the airways - UCLA Newsroom - November 18th, 2020
- Cell Expansion Market Analysis, COVID-19 Impact,Outlook, Opportunities, Size, Share Forecast and Supply Demand 2021-2027|Trusted Business Insights -... - November 18th, 2020
- University of Alberta research team poised to cure diabetesagain - The Post - Ontario - November 18th, 2020
- Comprehensive Report on Stem Cell Assay Market 2020 | Size, Growth, Demand, Opportunities & Forecast To 2026 | Bio-Techne Corporation, Promega... - November 18th, 2020
- Asia Pacific ultra-low temperature freezer market is anticipated to reach US$ 159.04 million by 2027 from US$ 109.02 million in 2019 - GlobeNewswire - November 18th, 2020
- California's Stem Cell Agency Will Get A Funding Boost From Prop 14. Here's A Look At Its History. - Capital Public Radio News - November 16th, 2020
- Gene-edited monkey embryos give researchers new way to study HIV cure - University of Wisconsin-Madison - November 16th, 2020
- Lineage Cell Therapeutics Proudly Supports Patients' Access to Innovative Cell Therapy Treatments and Research Through Passage of Proposition 14 -... - November 16th, 2020
- ExCellThera to establish stem cell bioproduction facility creating up to 150 jobs thanks to Government of Canada support - Canada NewsWire - November 16th, 2020
- Stanford coach's quest to save his brother: 'God, I hope this works' - Scope - November 16th, 2020
- The story of mRNA: From a loose idea to a tool that may help curb Covid - STAT - November 16th, 2020
- Sobi's Gamifant receives final rejection from CHMP for primary HLH - PMLiVE - November 16th, 2020
- Meeting Agenda Focuses on Increased Applications of Cellular Therapies in Hematologic Cancers - Targeted Oncology - November 16th, 2020
- Angiocrine Bioscience Announces FDA Regenerative Medicine Advanced Therapy (RMAT) Designation Granted to AB-205 (Universal E-CEL Cell Therapy) to... - November 12th, 2020
- Regenerative Medicine Market with Report In Depth Industry Analysis on Trends, Growth, Opportunities and Forecast till 2026 - Illadel Graff Supply - November 12th, 2020
- Leading Human Immunology and Infectious Disease Experts to Join UM School of Medicines Institute of Human Virology - Newswise - November 12th, 2020
- UB researcher narrows time window for administering specific treatment to infants with Krabbe disease - UB Now: News and views for UB faculty and... - November 12th, 2020
- FibroGenesis Announces the Filing of its 250th Patent for Fibroblast Cell Therapy Platform - PRNewswire - November 12th, 2020
- FROM THE LABS: Hispanic Heritage Spotlight: Interview with Dr. Nino Rainusso - Baylor College of Medicine News - November 12th, 2020
- Protective protein could help keep blood young and healthy - New Atlas - November 12th, 2020
- Global Stem Cell Therapy Market Growth Factor with Regional Forecast, Segmentation, Investment Opportunities, Industry Research and End User Analysis... - November 9th, 2020
- Worldwide Regenerative Medicine Industry to 2025 - Featuring Allergan, Amgen and Baxter International Among Others - PRNewswire - November 9th, 2020
- Her favorite part of research was the patients, so she switched to primary... - Bothell-Kenmore Reporter - November 9th, 2020
- Regenerative Medicine Stem Cells Market Forecast Revised in a New FMI Report as COVID-19 Projected to Hold a Massive Impact on Sales in 2019 - KYT24 - November 5th, 2020
- How the Election Could Affect Health Care and Drug Policy - Scientific American - November 5th, 2020
- A Biden Win and Republican Senate Might Lead to Gridlock on Health Issues - Kaiser Health News - November 5th, 2020
- Angelika Amon, cell biologist who pioneered research on chromosome imbalance, dies at 53 - MIT News - October 30th, 2020
- USC biological imaging innovator elected to National Academy of Medicine > News > USC Dornsife - USC Dornsife College of Letters, Arts and... - October 24th, 2020
- Repurposing and Combining Drugs An Effective Cancer Treatment Strategy - Technology Networks - October 24th, 2020
- Rates of Invasive Pulmonary Aspergillosis in ICU Patients With Influenza Far Lower Than Previously Thought - Contagionlive.com - October 24th, 2020
- Stem Cell and Regenerative Therapy Market Report to Describe Major Companies and Their Strategies (2019-2024) - PRnews Leader - October 23rd, 2020
- Baby Gets Early Stem Cell Transplant to Treat Rare Disease Thanks to Newborn Screening - University of Michigan Health System News - October 23rd, 2020
- Catalent and BrainStorm Cell Therapeutics Announce Partnership for the Manufacture of Mesenchymal Stem Cell Platform Therapy NurOwn - GlobeNewswire - October 23rd, 2020
- Orchard Therapeutics CEO Bobby Gaspar, M.D., Ph.D., Appointed to the Alliance for Regenerative Medicine's 2021 Board of Directors - GlobeNewswire - October 23rd, 2020
- Be Biopharma debuts with $52M to advance engineered B-cell therapies - FierceBiotech - October 23rd, 2020
- Five Penn faculty elected to the National Academy of Medicine - Penn Today - October 21st, 2020
- Vor Biopharma Appoints Matthew R. Patterson to its Board of Directors - BioSpace - October 21st, 2020
- Harvard Business School and Harvard's Department of Stem Cell and Regenerative Biology Receive $25 Million Gift from Chris and Carrie Shumway to... - October 20th, 2020
- Human Embryonic Stem Cells (HESC) Industry Research Report, Growth Trends and Competitive Analysis 2020-2027: ESI BIO, Thermo Fisher, BioTime,... - October 20th, 2020
- Notch Therapeutics Strengthens Leadership Team with Appointment of Kamran Alam as CFO and Gregory Block as SVP, Corporate Development - PRNewswire - October 20th, 2020
- Global Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells (iPSCs) Market 2020 Potential Growth, Competitive Landscape and Development of Industry by 2025 Wall Street... - October 20th, 2020
- Regenerative Medicine Market 2020 Industry Insights by Share, Emerging Trends, Regional Analysis, Segments, Prime Players, Drivers, Growth Factor and... - October 20th, 2020
- The untapped market of cord blood banking - The Malaysian Reserve - October 15th, 2020
- Singapore invents digitized optimization of culture conditions for cell therapy - BSA bureau - October 15th, 2020
- Pluristem Announces Clearance to Move Forward with Enrollment for Cohort II in an Investigator-Led Phase I/II Chronic Graft vs Host Disease... - October 15th, 2020
- U of T's Medicine by Design invests $1 million to advance new ideas in regenerative medicine - News@UofT - October 10th, 2020
- Proposition 14 would authorize state to borrow $5.5 billon for stem cell research - KESQ - October 10th, 2020
- AIVITA Biomedical's Stem Cell Therapeutic in Vision Loss Published in Investigative Ophthalmology & Vision Science - PRNewswire - October 10th, 2020
- Regenerative Medicine Market | Increasing Prevalence of Chronic Diseases to Boost the Market Growth | Technavio - Business Wire - October 10th, 2020
- University of Wisconsin Researchers Use Stem Cells to Treat Parkinson's - Gilmore Health News - October 10th, 2020
- Cartilage Repair/ Cartilage Regeneration Market worth $1,603 million by 2025 - Exclusive Report by MarketsandMarkets - PRNewswire - October 10th, 2020
- Mission: a cure to cancer - Innovation Origins - October 10th, 2020
- What You Need to Know About Prop 14, The Stem Cell Research Bond (Transcript) - KQED - October 3rd, 2020
- SMART researchers receive Intra-CREATE grant for personalized medicine and cell therapy - MIT News - October 3rd, 2020
- Abu Dhabi Stem Cells Centre collaborating with Israeli firm for COVID-19 therapies - Gulf News - October 3rd, 2020
- Majority of Respondents Support Chimeric Animal Research: Survey - The Scientist - October 3rd, 2020
- Hair Regeneration Therapy Company Stemson Therapeutics Raises $7.5 Million - Pulse 2.0 - September 21st, 2020
- Election 2020: Prop. 14 and stem cell research funding - KCBX - September 21st, 2020
- Intestinal Organoid Built That Looks and Functions Like Real Tissue - Genetic Engineering & Biotechnology News - September 21st, 2020
- Recruiting Faculty in Molecular and Cellular Biology - Nature.com - September 19th, 2020
- Regenerative Therapy by Dr. Roshni Patel on Better CT - Farmington, CT - Patch.com - September 19th, 2020
- California's $7.8 Billion Proposition 14 Could Expand Conflicts of Interest in Stem Cell Research | K. Lloyd Billingsley - The Beacon - September 15th, 2020
- GA sues therapists after making $6.4 Million on unproven products - ValdostaToday.com - September 15th, 2020
- NK Cell Therapy and Stem Cell Therapy Market Report 2020 (COVID-19 Impact Analysis) By Segmentations, Key Company Profiles & Demand Forecasts to... - September 15th, 2020
- LifeGaines Medical and Aesthetics Center in Boca Raton Helps Patients Stay Young and Healthy - Yahoo Finance - September 15th, 2020
- New research connects the hormones we're born with to lifetime risk for immunological diseases - MSUToday - September 15th, 2020
- The Tax Watchers: How would you spend other people's money? - Fairfield Daily Republic - September 11th, 2020
- Global Stem Cell Reconstructive Market- Industry Analysis and Forecast (2020-2027) - Kewaskum Statesman News Journal - September 11th, 2020
- Plinabulin Granted FDA Breakthrough Therapy Designation for Chemotherapy-Induced Neutropenia - Targeted Oncology - September 11th, 2020
- GSK and J&J alum Vijay Reddy to take control of R&D at Tmunity; Andrew Hirsch exits Agios for CEO job at C4 Therapeutics - Endpoints News - September 11th, 2020
- New Data Further Reinforce Genentech's Ocrevus (ocrelizumab) as a Highly Effective Treatment for People With Multiple Sclerosis - BioSpace - September 11th, 2020
- Stem Cells Market Report, History and Forecast 2020-2027, Data Breakdown by Manufacturers, Key Regions, Types and Application - News Degree - September 11th, 2020
- Global Organoids and Spheroids Market Is Expected to Reach USD 2794.79 Million by 2027 : Fior Markets - GlobeNewswire - September 8th, 2020