The global stem therapy market growth will be driven by extensive R&D activities aimed at developing novel therapies and personalized medicines. For example, to treat patients who have suffered a myocardial infarction (heart attack), scientists are emphasizing on developing techniques to regenerate healthy heart from placental stem cells.
As per the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), heart diseases in the U.S. cause nearly 655,000 deaths each year. The development of novel therapies will aid in treating patients suffering from cardiovascular disease more effectively and reducing mortality rates. Ongoing examination of the different aspects of stem cell therapy by researchers to explore its application in neurological disorders can help in the treatment of complex diseases.
According to a Global Market Insights, Inc., report, stem cell therapy market size will surpass US$15 billion by 2025.
Described below are some key factors driving the stem cell therapy market trends.
Higher risk of degenerative diseases among the elderly
The substantial rise in the geriatric population and increasing chronic ailments would boost the demand for stem cell therapies. Older people happen to be more vulnerable to degenerative diseases such as Alzheimers and Parkinsons disorders. As compared to traditional therapeutic methods, the various benefits of stem cell therapy can make it preferable for the treatment of degenerative diseases. Newer solutions are based on minimally invasive techniques that generate healthy cells by replacing the defectives cells in the host.
Use of allogenic stem cell therapy in leukemia treatment
Allogenic transplant is used to completely replace host cells with the donor cells. It also possesses the potential to eliminate viral reservoirs and genetic alterations in host cells. Because of these capabilities, allogenic stem cell therapy is used for treating patients suffering from leukemia and other chronic disorders.
Reportedly, the annual valuation of allogenic stem cell therapy market was estimated to be worth US$3 billion in 2018 and it will grow substantially in the forthcoming years.
To access sample pages of this report titled, Stem Cell Therapy Market Size By Type (Allogenic Stem Cell Therapy, Autologous Stem Cell Therapy), By Application (Oncology, Orthopedic, Cardiovascular, Neurology), End-users (Hospitals, Clinics) Industry Analysis Report, Regional Outlook, Technology Potential, Competitive Market Share & Forecast, 2019 - 2025 in detail along with the table of contents, please click on the link below:
Global increase in trauma cases and bone-joint injuries
Rising incidences of accidents and trauma cases across the globe will augment demand for orthopedic care solutions. Stem cell therapy has a high success rate in the treatment of bone-joint injuries such as ligament tendon, osteogenesis imperfecta, femoral head, spinal, and fractured bone defects.
Additionally, the growing preference for mesenchymal stem cell therapy in nursing orthopedic diseases such as osteoporosis and arthritis can be attributed to its ability differentiate bones and cartilage Notably, the share of orthopedic application segment of stem cell therapy is estimated to rise at a significant CAGR of 9% up to 2025.
Availability of advanced stem cell therapies in clinical settings
The availability of technologically advanced medical equipment and highly skilled professionals in clinical facilities enable the delivery of safe and superior quality stem cell therapies. Clinics can provide specialized stem cell treatment for a wide range of applications including orthopedics, oncology, and cardiovascular disorders. Reportedly, clinics accounted for more than 35% revenue share of stem cell therapy market in 2018.
Increasing burden of chronic diseases in Europe
Europes stem cell therapy market is projected to experience a CAGR of nearly 10% up to 2025. The escalating prevalence of various chronic diseases will drive the demand for advanced therapeutic solutions in the region. Ongoing efforts from regulatory bodies to create awareness regarding stem cell therapy and its advantages among people will bolster the regional industry outlook.
The presence of stringent regulations pertaining to the quality control of these therapies could affect its adoption rate slightly. However, their high success rate in the treatment of complex diseases will fuel global stem cell therapy market expansion in near future.
Prominent firms involved in the development of novel stem cell therapy solutions include Takeda Pharmaceuticals, ReNeuron Group, Celyad, Capricor Therapeutics, Gamida Cell, Novadip Biosciences, Cellular Dynamics, DiscGenics, CESCA Therapeutics, Mesoblast, OxStem, Cellectis, and Astellas Pharma. These companies are focusing on several strategies such as acquisitions, mergers, and new product development to sustain their market position.
About Global Market Insights, Inc.
Global Market Insights, Inc., headquartered in Delaware, U.S., is a global market research and consulting service provider, offering syndicated and custom research reports along with growth consulting services. Our business intelligence and industry research reports offer clients with penetrative insights and actionable market data specially designed and presented to aid strategic decision making. These exhaustive reports are designed via a proprietary research methodology and are available for key industries such as chemicals, advanced materials, technology, renewable energy, and biotechnology.
Arun Hegde Corporate Sales, USA Global Market Insights, Inc. Phone:1-302-846-7766 Toll Free:1-888-689-0688 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org Website:https://www.gminsights.com
- Researchers investigate whether stem cell therapy is safe and effective for treatment-resistant bipolar disease - Newswise - April 18th, 2021
- Stem Cell and Regenerative Therapy Market: Cell Therapy Segment to Dominate Global Market - BioSpace - April 18th, 2021
- First in the nation, FDA-approved Phase II mesenchymal stem cell therapy for Parkinson's disease begins - Newswise - April 18th, 2021
- Cellino Biotech developing tech to help scale stem cell therapies - MedCity News - April 18th, 2021
- Stem cell treatment needed to fight the good fight - Victoria Lookout - April 18th, 2021
- Being bionic: the future of regenerative medicine - Toronto Star - April 18th, 2021
- Treating chronic myeloid leukemia (CML): By phase and more - Medical News Today - April 18th, 2021
- Chemical conversion of human epidermal stem cells into intestinal goblet cells for modeling mucus-microbe interaction and therapy - Science Advances - April 18th, 2021
- Andres Isaias Combining Innovation and Excellence - Influencive - April 18th, 2021
- A Massive New Gene Editing Project Is Out to Crush Alzheimer's - Singularity Hub - April 18th, 2021
- Antibiotic Use Prior to Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplantation May Be Linked to Graft Vs Host Disease - Hematology Advisor - April 18th, 2021
- Mucopolysaccharidosis (MPS) Treatment Market Is Rising With Post COVID-19 Impact Analysis, Development, CAGR - Global Banking And Finance Review - April 18th, 2021
- The Recovery Room: News beyond the pandemic April 16 - Medical News Today - April 18th, 2021
- The Governments Watchful Eye on Fraud Stemming from Stem Cell Therapy - JD Supra - April 4th, 2021
- Uprooting Cancer: Innovative Hydrogel Rapidly Reverts Cancer Cells Back to Cancer Stem Cells - SciTechDaily - April 4th, 2021
- Multiple sclerosis: Recent research on causes and treatments - Medical News Today - April 4th, 2021
- First CAR T-Cell Therapy for Multiple Myeloma: Abecma - Medscape - April 4th, 2021
- Vitro Biopharma Retains Leading Health Care Executive as Acting Director of Regulatory Affairs & Director - Benzinga - April 4th, 2021
- Allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation for therapy-related myeloid neoplasms following treatment of a lymphoid malignancy - DocWire News - April 4th, 2021
- Orca-T Offers an Alternative to HSCT With Improved Patient Experience - OncLive - April 4th, 2021
- Russell Health Highlighted in the Silicon Review's '50 Leading Companies of the Year 2021' - PRNewswire - April 4th, 2021
- Gracell Biotechnologies Announces Enrollment of First Patient in Registrational Phase 1/2 Clinical Study for GC007g, an Allogeneic CAR-T Cell Therapy... - April 4th, 2021
- LGL Leukemia: Overview, Symptoms, and Treatment - Healthline - April 4th, 2021
- Funding the Next Generation of Cancer Therapies - Genetic Engineering & Biotechnology News - April 4th, 2021
- RenovaCare Announces Organizational Changes and Appointment of New Officers - GlobeNewswire - April 4th, 2021
- Stem Cell Therapy Market expected to reach USD 16.51 Billion by 2025 KSU | The Sentinel Newspaper - KSU | The Sentinel Newspaper - March 8th, 2021
- Creative Medical Technology Holdings Publishes Efficacy in Pain Reduction and Mobility in Patients with Disc Degenerative Disc Using StemSpine... - March 8th, 2021
- New Controversy for Stem Cell Therapy That Repairs Spinal Cords - The Great Courses Daily News - March 8th, 2021
- Cell Therapy for Cartilage Regeneration Gets a Boost With Hyaluronic Acid Enriched Chondrocytes in a 3D Tissue Engineering Platform - Business Wire - March 8th, 2021
- Scar-Forming Cells Switch to Producing New Neurons that Promote Functional Recovery in Mice after Spinal Cord Injury - Genetic Engineering &... - March 8th, 2021
- Moderna Hires Harvard Stem Cell Researcher Jonathan Hoggatt as Director of Hematology: What You Need to Know - Yahoo Finance - March 8th, 2021
- Stem Cell Banking Market Report 2021 | Growth and Opportunities Analysis - BioSpace - February 19th, 2021
- Global Cell Therapy Biomanufacturing Market (2020 to 2025) - Featuring Lonza Group, Merck & Novartis Among Others - ResearchAndMarkets.com -... - February 19th, 2021
- Off-the-Shelf NK Immunotherapy Is Safe and Promising in B-Cell NHL With Chemotherapy and Transplant - Targeted Oncology - February 17th, 2021
- Braunschweig Makes the Case for Earlier Use of CAR T-Cell Therapy in DLBCL - OncLive - February 17th, 2021
- Creative Medical Technology Holdings Files Patent on Prevention of Organ Transplant Rejection using ImmCelz - PRNewswire - February 17th, 2021
- Lineage to Host Virtual OPC1 Investor & Analyst Day on February 22, 2021 - Business Wire - February 17th, 2021
- Novartis, Gates Foundation pursue a simpler gene therapy for sickle cell - STAT - February 17th, 2021
- CRISPR Therapeutics Provides Business Update and Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Financial Results - GlobeNewswire - February 17th, 2021
- Equillium Presents Positive Interim Clinical Data of Itolizumab in First-line Treatment of Acute Graft-Versus-Host Disease at the 2021 Transplantation... - February 14th, 2021
- Zebrafish reveal regenerative protein that could inspire new treatments for muscle-wasting diseases and aging - FierceBiotech - February 11th, 2021
- Stem cell study illuminates the cause of an inherited heart disorder | Penn Today - Penn Today - February 11th, 2021
- Neurons from patient blood cells enable researchers to test treatments for genetic brain disease - Brown University - February 11th, 2021
- Therapeutic Solutions International Acquires Stem Cell Therapy That Successfully Completed FDA Double Blind Placebo Controlled Efficacy Study for Lung... - February 11th, 2021
- The Role and Activation Mechanism of TAZ in Hierarchical Microgroove/N | IJN - Dove Medical Press - February 11th, 2021
- Magenta Therapeutics to Present Additional Data from Phase 1 MGTA-145 Stem Cell Mobilization Program and Preclinical Updates on Targeting Conditioning... - February 9th, 2021
- Gamida Cell Presents Efficacy and Safety Results of Phase 3 Study of Omidubicel in Patients with Hematologic Malignancies at the 2021 TCT Meetings of... - February 9th, 2021
- Creative Medical Technology Holdings Recruits Internationally Renowned Kidney Expert to Scientific Advisory Board - PRNewswire - February 9th, 2021
- Jasper Therapeutics Announces Positive Data from Phase 1 Clinical Trial of JSP191 as Targeted Stem Cell Conditioning Agent in Patients with... - February 9th, 2021
- USC scientist Ya-Wen Chen receives American Lung Association grant to advance stem cell-based lung therapies - USC News - February 9th, 2021
- [Full text] Successful Use of Nivolumab in a Patient with Head and Neck Cancer Aft | OTT - Dove Medical Press - February 9th, 2021
- Responses to Liso-Cel Not Influenced by Prior Treatment With Anti-CD19 Agents in R/R Large B-Cell Lymphoma - Targeted Oncology - February 9th, 2021
- Drugs that trip cellular alarm could help clear out hibernating HIV - New Atlas - February 9th, 2021
- Leukemia in children: Symptoms, causes, treatment, outlook, and more - Medical News Today - February 6th, 2021
- Stem Cell Study Illuminates the Cause of a Devastating Inherited Heart Disorder - Newswise - February 4th, 2021
- iSpecimen expands offerings to support regenerative medicine, adding cryopreserved stem and immune cells to existing biospecimens available through... - February 4th, 2021
- CU Researchers Win Prize from National Eye Institute - CU Anschutz Today - February 4th, 2021
- Leading Urologist Doubles Down on CaverStem Regenerative Stem Cell Procedure for Treatment of Erectile Dysfunction in Men - BioSpace - January 25th, 2021
- Research Assistant - Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology job with NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE | 239606 - Times Higher Education (THE) - December 24th, 2020
- Getting to the root of why hair goes gray - messenger-inquirer - December 24th, 2020
- How the COVID Virus Induces Inflammation, Cytokine Storm and Stress in Infected Lung Cells - SciTechDaily - December 24th, 2020
- Medicine by Design symposium highlights importance of convergence in regenerative medicine and human health - News@UofT - December 22nd, 2020
- 2020 in Neuroscience, Longevity, and AIand What's to Come - Singularity Hub - December 22nd, 2020
- Updated Findings Show Continued Efficacy for CAR T-Cell Therapy in Heavily Pretreated Myeloma - Targeted Oncology - December 14th, 2020
- Cell Isolation/ Separation Market worth $15.0 billion by 2025 - Exclusive Report by MarketsandMarkets - PRNewswire - December 14th, 2020
- Cord blood banks sell parents on promising stem cell research, but with no guarantees - The Arizona Republic - December 8th, 2020
- Procyon Technologies LLC and Novo Nordisk A/S to Collaborate on the Development of a Stem-Cell Based Therapy for Type 1 Diabetes - PRNewswire - December 8th, 2020
- Genetic engineering transformed stem cells into working mini-livers that extended the life of mice with liver disease - The Conversation US - December 8th, 2020
- Hadassah Medical Center and Neurogenesis Announce Groundbreaking Results from a Phase 2 Study in Progressive Multiple Sclerosis treated with NG-01... - December 8th, 2020
- Worldwide Cell Culture Industry to 2025 - Featuring Thermo Fisher Scientific, Corning Incorporated and Eppendorf Among Others - GlobeNewswire - December 8th, 2020
- The cell culturemarket is projected to reach USD 33.1 billion by 2025 from USD 19.0 billion in 2020, at a CAGR of 11.8% - GlobeNewswire - December 8th, 2020
- Treatment with Investigational LentiGlobin Gene Therapy for Sickle Cell Disease (bb1111) Results in Complete Elimination of SCD-Related Severe... - December 8th, 2020
- New DARZALEX (daratumumab) Data from GRIFFIN Study Show Deeper and Longer Responses in Patients with Newly Diagnosed Multiple Myeloma - BioSpace - December 8th, 2020
- Anatomy of a vaccine: What it takes to create a safe, effective COVID shot - University of California - December 8th, 2020
- Development of New Stem Cell Type May Lead to Advances In Regenerative Medicine - Newswise - December 3rd, 2020
- UCLA receives $7.3 million grant to build state-of-the-art facility for developing gene, cell therapies - UCLA Newsroom - December 3rd, 2020
- Human Embryonic Stem Cells Market in Global : Current and the Future Trends: Astellas Pharma Inc/ Ocata Therapeutics, Stemcell Technologies Inc - The... - December 3rd, 2020
- Possible Role for Comprehensive Molecular ProfilingBased Treatment Selection in Newly Diagnosed AML, Study Suggests - Cancer Therapy Advisor - December 3rd, 2020
- Nobel Prize history from the year you were born - Herald & Review - December 3rd, 2020
- 4D hires a trio of area heads as it ramps up its gene therapy pipeline - FierceBiotech - December 3rd, 2020