The organizers holds no responsibilities or liabilities of the personal articles of attendees at the venue against any kind of theft, lost, damage, due to any reason whatsoever. Delegates are entirely responsible for the safety of their own belongings.
No insurance, of any kind, is included along with the registration in any of the events of the organization.
Please note that transportation and parking is the responsibility of the registrant, Allied Academies will not be liable for any actions howsoever related to transportation and parking.
Press permission must be obtained from Allied Academies Conference Organizing Committee prior to the event. The press will not quote speakers or delegates unless they have obtained their approval in writing. The Allied Academies is an objective third-party nonprofit organization and this conference is not associated with any commercial meeting company.
Requesting an Invitation Letter
For security purposes, letter of invitation will be sent only to those individuals who had registered for the conference after payment of complete registration fee. Once registration is complete, please firstname.lastname@example.org
All cancellations or modifications of registration must be made in writing to email@example.com
If, due to any reason, Allied academies postpone an event on the scheduled date, the participant is eligible for a credit of 100% of the registration fee paid. This credit shall only be used for another event organized by Allied academies within period of one year from the date of rescheduling.
Postponement of event
If, due to any reason, Allied academies postpone an event and the participant is unable or unwilling to attend the conference on rescheduled dates, he/she is eligible for a credit of 100% of the registration fee paid. This credit shall only be used for another event organized by Allied academies within period of one year from the date of rescheduling.
Transfer of registration
All registrations, after payment of complete registration fee, are transferable to other persons from the same organization, if in case the person is unable to attend the event. Request for transfer of registration must be made by the registered person in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org Details must include the full name of replaced new registrant, their title, contact phone number and email address. All other registration details will be assigned to the new person unless otherwise specified. Registration can be transferred to one conference to another conference of Allied academies if the person is unable to attend one of conferences.
However, Registration cannot be transferred if intimated within 14 days of respective conference.
The transferred registrations will not be eligible for Refund.
This cancellation policy was last updated on April 04, 2015.
Keeping in view of increased security measures, we would like to request all the participants to apply for Visa as soon as possible.
Allied academies will not directly contact embassies and consulates on behalf of visa applicants. All delegates or invitees should apply for Business Visa only.
Important note for failed visa applications: Visa issues are not covered under the cancellation policy of Allied academies, including the inability to obtain a visa.
If the registrant is unable to attend, and is not in a position to transfer his/her participation to another person or event, then the following refund policies apply:
Keeping in view of advance payments towards Venue, Printing, Shipping, Hotels and other overhead charges, following Refund Policy
Orders are available:
Accommodation Cancellation Policy
Accommodation Service Providers (Hotels) have their own cancellation policies which are applicable when cancellations are made less than 30 days prior to arrival. If in case the registrant wishes to cancel or amend the accommodation, he/ she is expected to inform the organizing authorities on a prior basis. Allied academies will advise the registrant to ensure complete awareness about the cancellation policy of your accommodation provider, prior to cancellation or modification of their booking.
- Global Progenitor Cell-Based Market to Witness Robust Expansion throughout the Forecast 2026 - Herald Correspondent - November 11th, 2019
- Business Analytics of Regenerative Medicine Market to See Excellent Growth by 2026 |Popular Keysights: Organogenesis Inc., Vericel Corporation, Osiris... - November 11th, 2019
- Analysis of Regenerative Medicine Market 2019-2024: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Price, Revenue, Business Strategy, Production Technology Forecast to... - November 11th, 2019
- Sangamo Announces Gene Therapy and Ex Vivo Gene-Edited Cell Therapy Data Presentations at the American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting - Yahoo... - November 10th, 2019
- Beyond the genome: RNA control of stem cells - Science Magazine - November 8th, 2019
- The final frontier? Studying stem cells on the International Space Station - Scope - November 8th, 2019
- Space travel affects heart cells, but only temporarily - BBC Focus Magazine - November 8th, 2019
- Super-grafts That Could Treat Diabetes - Technology Networks - November 8th, 2019
- Sangamo Therapeutics (SGMO) Announces Gene Therapy and Ex Vivo Gene-Edited Cell Therapy Data Presentations at ASH - StreetInsider.com - November 8th, 2019
- Doheny and UCLA Stein Eye Institutes Welcome Kaustabh Ghosh, PhD, to the Scientific and Clinical Research Faculty - P&T Community - November 3rd, 2019
- Neural Stem Cell Transplantation Crawls Toward the Clinic - The Scientist - October 31st, 2019
- Exosome Procedures Now Being Included With the R3 Stem Cell Regenerative Aesthetics Training Course - Yahoo Finance - October 31st, 2019
- New NCCN Guidelines Debut to Manage Complications and Improve Readiness for Stem Cell Transplant Recipients - P&T Community - October 31st, 2019
- Briggs undergrad researcher wins award at international conference - MSUToday - October 31st, 2019
- Delivering the promise of regenerative medicine - PMLiVE - October 31st, 2019
- Further Debate on T3 + T4 Combination Therapy at ATA Meeting - Medscape - October 31st, 2019
- Cesca Therapeutics To Change Name And Ticker Symbol To Reflect New Strategic Focus - P&T Community - October 31st, 2019
- Stem Cell And Regenerative Therapy Market Size by Type, Product, Application & Market Opportunities 2023 - Guru Online News - October 31st, 2019
- AgeX Therapeutics and Juvenescence Publish Paper on Engineering Strategies for Universal Cells and Provide in Vivo Observation on Immunotolerance... - October 31st, 2019
- Washington People: Benjamin D. Humphreys | The Source - Washington University Record - October 31st, 2019
- Ranking the Top 10 Biotech Clusters in Europe - BioSpace - October 31st, 2019
- Second Fetal Surgeon Joins The Chicago Institute for Fetal Health - Newswise - October 31st, 2019
- Vertex Reports Third-Quarter 2019 Financial Results - Business Wire - October 31st, 2019
- Meet University of Arizona Arthritis Center researchers - Jewish Post - October 31st, 2019
- Repairing the brain through stem cell therapy - Monash Lens - October 26th, 2019
- Richard Young, Ph.D., Founder of CAMP4 Therapeutics, Elected to National Academy of Medicine - Business Wire - October 26th, 2019
- Weekly pick of Neuroscience news from around the world - Brain Tumour Research - October 26th, 2019
- Cesca Therapeutics Forms Joint Venture with Healthbanks Biotech (USA) to Provide Immune Cell Banking and Cell Processing Services - PRNewswire - October 26th, 2019
- Advancing patient care through innovative orthopaedics - SciTech Europa - October 26th, 2019
- Phenotypic Screening Advances in Technologies and Techniques - Technology Networks - October 26th, 2019
- Worlds first cell atlas of developing liver created by Cambridge scientists - Cambridge Independent - October 26th, 2019
- Cesca Therapeutics Forms Joint Venture with Healthbanks Biotech (USA) to Provide Immune Cell Banking and Cell Processing Services - BioSpace - October 22nd, 2019
- Engineered cell-based therapy as a new treatment strategy for type 1 diabetes - Medical News Bulletin - October 22nd, 2019
- WindMIL Therapeutics and University of California, Irvine Announce Collaboration to Collect Bone Marrow from Patients with Gliomas to Develop Marrow... - October 15th, 2019
- Cell therapy startup raises $16 million to fund its quest for the Holy Grail in regenerative medicine - Endpoints News - October 15th, 2019
- Some cases of SIDS may have this genetic cause - Futurity: Research News - October 15th, 2019
- More Studies Needed to Assess Effects of Cord Blood Transplants in CP, Review Finds - Cerebral Palsy News Today - October 15th, 2019
- Roche vice-chair: Let's repair the damage that short-term profit drive has done to the planet - Endpoints News - October 15th, 2019
- Gene Expression Market to Reach USD 11.37 Billion by 2026 | Reports and Data - P&T Community - October 15th, 2019
- Qrons Granted Exclusive World-Wide License by Dartmouth College for Intellectual Property Related to 3D Printable Materials in Human and Animal Health... - October 15th, 2019
- Nobel Prizes in Cell Biology Over the Years - Technology Networks - October 13th, 2019
- BEYOND LOCAL: Expert recommends 'path of cautious optimism' about the future of stem cell treatment - ElliotLakeToday.com - October 11th, 2019
- Fred Hutch scientist on how gold nanoparticles could bring CRISPR to the developing world - GeekWire - October 11th, 2019
- Recognizing the LGBTQ+ community at Stanford: "We should be a beacon" - Scope - October 11th, 2019
- Sequencing Method that Maps Breast Cell Differentiation Provides Insight to Cancer Development - Clinical OMICs News - October 11th, 2019
- The 2019 Nobel Prize in Medicine awarded for research in cellular responses to oxygen - World Socialist Web Site - October 11th, 2019
- Translational Regenerative Medicine Market Estimated to Expand at a Robust CAGR over 2017 2025 - Online News Guru - October 11th, 2019
- Faculty Highlights: Recent Grants and Awards | Now - Drexel Now - October 11th, 2019
- The Aesthetic Medicine Congress to bring trends in plastic surgery to Dubrovnik - The Dubrovnik Times - October 11th, 2019
- Researchers to educate the public with Stem Cell Awareness Day - News 12 Bronx - October 9th, 2019
- To Find Therapies for COPD, Other Disorders, Researcher Awarded $7.5M - COPD News Today - October 9th, 2019
- Drug candidate identified to starve and suffocate breast cancer stem cells - Health Europa - October 9th, 2019
- Spotlight interview: 15 minutes on medical and scientific writing - PMLiVE - October 9th, 2019
- Novel Cell Sorting and Separation Markets, 2030 - P&T Community - October 9th, 2019
- AVROBIO Announces First Patient Dosed in Phase 1/2 Trial of Gene Therapy for Cystinosis - BioSpace - October 9th, 2019
- Exosome Training Now Being Offered at the R3 Stem Cell Training Course - Yahoo Finance - September 30th, 2019
- How growing mini human hearts is advancing precision medicine, drug discovery - The Sociable - September 30th, 2019
- Synthetic networks with tunable responsiveness, biodegradation, and molecular recognition for precision medicine applications - Science Advances - September 30th, 2019
- Adipose Tissue-derived Stem Cells Market to Witness Comprehensive Growth by 2018 2028 - Commerce Gazette - September 24th, 2019
- Gene Therapy For Beta-Thalassemia: Updated Perspectives | TACG - Dove Medical Press - September 24th, 2019
- Brain tumors form synapses with healthy neurons, Stanford-led study finds - Stanford Medical Center Report - September 24th, 2019
- Suntanner, Heal Thyself: Exosome Therapy May Enable Better Repair of Sun, Age-Damaged Skin - NC State News - September 24th, 2019
- Stem Cell Assay Market Expected to Secure Notable Revenue Share During 2019-2027 - Commerce Gazette - September 24th, 2019
- Global Bio-Banks Market : Industry Analysis and Forecast (2017-2026) By Type, Product,Application,Analysis,and Region. - OnYourDesks - September 24th, 2019
- Translational Regenerative Medicine Market : 2024 Shares, Trend and Growth - Bee Tribune - September 24th, 2019
- Greek Woman's Claim to Be Scientist Refuted by NASA - The National Herald - September 24th, 2019
- Next generation sequencing for cancer precision medicine - Drug Target Review - September 24th, 2019
- Engineered killer T cells could provide long-lasting immunity against cancer - Mirage News - September 24th, 2019
- Anti-Aging Medicine Market Analysis, Growth by Top Companies, Trends by Types and Application, Forecast to2018 2026 - Analytics News - September 24th, 2019
- New Progress in Stem-Cell-Free Regenerative Medicine - May 26th, 2019
- The Stem Cell Theory of Cancer | Ludwig Center | Stanford ... - May 26th, 2019
- 10 talks on the future of stem cell medicine | TED Blog - March 23rd, 2019
- Ansary Stem Cell Institute | Department of Medicine - March 10th, 2019
- PRP vs. Stem Cell Therapy in Medicine | NSI Stem Cell - March 9th, 2019
- Top Stem Cell Conferences | Stem Cell Research 2019 ... - March 8th, 2019
- Bone Marrow & Stem Cell Transplant | Weill Cornell Medicine - March 7th, 2019
- Original Medicine Wellness Center - Functional Medicine ... - January 28th, 2019
- Stem Cell Medicine Licenses Exosome Technology for ... - January 11th, 2019
- Stem Cell Medicine | Murdoch Children's Research Institute - November 30th, 2018
- FAQs - Ocean Springs, MS - Gulf Coast Stem Cell ... - November 14th, 2018