MIAMI, Jan. 21, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Organicell Regenerative Medicine Inc. (OTCPK:BPSR) (the Company) is pleased to provide shareholders and the investment community with an update on operations since its filing on November 1, 2018 of the Companys Annual Report on Form filing of Form 10-K for the year ended October 31, 2017, as well as the status of becoming fully compliant with SEC reporting obligations.
The Company is diligently working to complete its Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q for the quarters ended January 31, 2018, April 30, 2018 and July 31, 2018 and its Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended October 31, 2018. In August 2019, the Company engaged Marcum LLP as its independent registered public accounting firm. The Company expects these reports to be completed and filed during the first calendar quarter of 2020. Following completion and filing of these reports, the Company expects to promptly proceed to preparation and filing of its Quarterly and Annual Reports for the fiscal year ended October 31, 2019, with the objective of becoming current in its SEC reporting requirements as soon as possible.
Since November 2018, the Company has remained focused on research and development activities and sale and distribution of anti-aging and cellular therapy derived products.
In February 2019, the Company recommenced its efforts to once again operate a perinatal tissue bank processing laboratory in Miami, Florida for the purpose of performing research and development and the manufacturing and processing of anti-aging and cellular therapy derived products. This new laboratory facility became operational in May 2019 and during the same period, the Company began producing products that are now being sold and distributed to its customers.
In addition, the Company has created what it believes is a world class research, medical and scientific advisory team. We believe that our team is one of the most qualified and industry reputable teams assembled to adequately address the current and expected future medical and regulatory challenges facing the Company and overall industry and to provide leadership in the ongoing development of superior quality products for use in the health care industry.
The Company has actively taken steps to assure that it meets compliance with current and anticipated United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations expected to be enforced beginning in November 2020 requiring that the sale of products that fall under Section 351 of the Public Health Services Act pertaining to marketing traditional biologics and human cells, tissues and cellular and tissue based products (HCT/Ps) can only be sold pursuant to an approved biologics license application (BLA). On July 14, 2019, the Company received Institutional Review Board (IRB) approval to proceed with two pilot studies in connection with the Companys efforts to obtain Investigation New Drug (IND) approval from the FDA and commence clinical trials in connection with the use of the Companys products and related treatment protocols for specific indications. The Company is aggressively pursuing efforts to obtain the aforementioned IND approvals and commence and complete those clinical studies as well as obtaining approval to commence additional studies for other specific indications it has identified that the use of its products will provide more favorable and desired health related benefits for patients seeking alternative treatment options than are currently available.
In an effort to increase sales and mitigate anticipated near future restrictions expected to be imposed by the FDA with respect to the use and distribution of Section 351 designated biologics, the Company is seeking to develop sales and distribution channels outside of the United States. In addition, the Company is focusing its efforts on developing other leading edge product offerings that would not fall within the FDA regulations for requiring a BLA license for U.S. manufacture and sale.
As a result of the Companys expected future increase in processing requirements and to enable it to perform certain advanced research and development activities, the Company is currently in negotiations to relocate its laboratory facility during the second calendar quarter of 2020 to a larger ISO 7 classified research and development and processing facility.
The Company has also been actively developing and expanding its sales, marketing and distribution network which it believes that based on the quality of the Companys existing products, the Companys commitment to regulatory compliance and superior research and development resources, the Company believes that it will be able to achieve desired growth during 2020.
The Company expects to provide periodic updates on operational and financial reporting developments as warranted.
For more information regarding the Company please visit our website at http://www.organicell.com.
About Organicell Regenerative Medicine, Inc.
Organicell is a leading, fully integrated Company focused in the field of regenerative medicine. Our world class research, technology, manufacturing and clinical development team is focused on creating new biologic medicines to revolutionize the field of regenerative medicine. We believe that our ground-breaking research in the field of nanotechnology, specifically exosome enrichments and other micro vesicles, is the next frontier of stem cell-based therapeutics. Organicell is committed to creating life changing and lifesaving therapies for patients.
Our mission is to transform regenerative medicine by continuing to combine exosome technology with other synergistic therapies and become the healthcare technology incubator for biologic medicine.
CAUTIONARY COMMENT REGARDING FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS
The foregoing contains "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. We intend for these forward-looking statements to be covered by the safe harbor provisions of the federal securities laws relating to forward-looking statements. This release contains forward-looking statements that reflect Organicell Regenerative Medicine Inc., and its subsidiaries, plans and expectations, financial situation, the ability to retain key personnel, product acceptance, the commercial success of any new products or technologies, success of clinical programs, ability to retain key customers, ability to expand sales and channels, and legislation or regulations affecting our operations and the ability to protect our patents and other intellectual property both domestically and internationally and other known and unknown risks and uncertainties. You are cautioned not to rely on these forward-looking statements. In this press release and related comments by Company management, words like "expect," "anticipate," "estimate," "intend", believes and similar expressions are used to identify forward-looking statements, representing management's current judgment and expectations about possible future events.
Management believes these forward-looking statements and the judgments upon which they are based to be reasonable, but they are not guarantees of future performance and involve numerous known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause the Company's actual results, performance, achievements or financial position to be materially different from any expressed or implied by these forward-looking statements. Important factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from the forward-looking statements are set forth in our Form 10-K and other filings with the SEC. Other information can be obtained at http://www.organicell.com. The contents of the Companys website are not incorporated by reference in this Press Release.
Specific information included in this press release may change over time and may or may not be accurate after the date of the release. Organicell has no intention and specifically disclaims any duty to update the information in this press releases.
- Global Stem Cell Market Poised for Strong Growth as Global Regenerative Medicine Market Poised to Reach US$45 billion by 2025 - P&T Community - February 28th, 2020
- Adaptimmune Reports Fourth Quarter / Full Year 2019 Financial Results and Business Update - BioSpace - February 28th, 2020
- Creative Medical Technology Holdings Inc (OTCMKTS: CELZD) Gets the Extra D - MicroCap Daily - February 28th, 2020
- If medications fail, surgery option for treating infectious retinitis - Ophthalmology Times - February 28th, 2020
- BTK Inhibitors Offer Improved Response Over Chemotherapy in Mantle Cell Lymphoma - Curetoday.com - February 28th, 2020
- Aspire Regenerative Medical Director Featured on New Podcast - PR Web - February 28th, 2020
- Global Regenerative Medicine Market Briefing 2020, Trends, Applications, Types, Research, Forecast To 2025 - Bandera County Courier - February 28th, 2020
- New study identifies trigger that turns dormant cancer stem cells into active ones - Yahoo Finance - February 27th, 2020
- Editas Medicine Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2019 Results and Update - Yahoo Finance - February 27th, 2020
- On the Road to 3-D Printed Organs - The Scientist - February 27th, 2020
- Researchers have found a probable cure for diabetes and we need to thank diabetic lab mice for it - International Business Times, Singapore Edition - February 27th, 2020
- Kiadis Pharma announces FDA clearance of clinical study by The Ohio State University in R/R AML with off-the-shelf NK cells from universal donors -... - February 27th, 2020
- Immune-Based Therapies Emerge in Mantle Cell Lymphoma - Curetoday.com - February 24th, 2020
- Texas A&M Researcher Named To National List Of Inspiring Black Scientists - Texas A&M University - February 24th, 2020
- Locking in and preserving your healthy stem cells has never been easier and more accessible as Acorn Biolabs partners with Coverdale Clinics. - Canada... - February 22nd, 2020
- Chinese Scientist Unite Together to Tackle With COVID-19 - Benzinga - February 22nd, 2020
- Army spouse dances her way through chemotherapy - We Are The Mighty - February 22nd, 2020
- The Winnipeg Foundation Innovation Fund supports cutting-edge research - UM Today - February 22nd, 2020
- Locking in and preserving your healthy stem cells has never been easier and more accessible as Acorn Biolabs partners with Coverdale Clinics. - Yahoo... - February 20th, 2020
- Missouri S&T researchers create organ tissue with bioactive glass, stem cells and 3D printer - The Rolla Daily News - February 20th, 2020
- Regenerative Medicine Market trends, leaders, segment analysis and forecast to 2030 described in a new market report - WhaTech Technology and Markets... - February 16th, 2020
- 5 Aesthetic Clinics To Know In The Klang Valley & Their Signature Treatments - Malaysia Tatler - February 14th, 2020
- Tech Ventures kicks off series dedicated to supporting female inventors and entrepreneurs at Johns Hopkins - The Hub at Johns Hopkins - February 14th, 2020
- BrainStorm Cell Therapeutics to Announce Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2019 Financial Results and Provide a Corporate Update - GlobeNewswire - February 11th, 2020
- CD229 CAR T-cell therapy treated tumours had lasting response mice - Drug Target Review - February 11th, 2020
- BrainStorm Cell Therapeutics to Announce Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2019 Financial Results and Provide a Corporate Update - BioSpace - February 11th, 2020
- Early Findings Show Promise of CAR NK-Cell Therapy in Leukemia, Lymphoma - Cancer Network - February 9th, 2020
- Physical forces at the interface with biology and chemistry - PLoS Blogs - February 9th, 2020
- Scientists create 'Chemical gardens' that can be used as bone substitute materials - University of Birmingham - February 7th, 2020
- Lab-grown heart cells implanted into human patient for the first time - New Atlas - January 29th, 2020
- Engineer the future of human health with a PhD in biomedical engineering - Study International News - January 29th, 2020
- GIOSTAR Announces Medical Breakthrough in Biotechnology and Lifesciences To Manufacture Abundant, Safe Red Blood Cells From Stem Cells - Benzinga - January 29th, 2020
- Study suggests Parkinson's present from birth and may be preventable - New Atlas - January 29th, 2020
- Celavie Biosciences Presented Five-Year Follow-Up Data in Parkinsonian Patients at the World Stem Cell Summit - Yahoo Finance - January 22nd, 2020
- The Brave New World of Organoids - North Forty News - January 22nd, 2020
- The Tiny Brain Cells That Connect Our Mental and Physical Health - WIRED - January 22nd, 2020
- Novel mutations in stem cells of young donors can be passed to recipients - BioNews - January 21st, 2020
- Gains in Stem Cell Transplant Mortality Over Last 25 Years - MedPage Today - January 21st, 2020
- Biomedical Applications of Zeolitic Nanoparticles, with an Emphasis on | IJN - Dove Medical Press - January 21st, 2020
- Cell therapy trialed in mice offers diabetes treatment hope - SelectScience - January 21st, 2020
- Scientists Image Heart RNA Structure for the First Time - Diagnostic and Interventional Cardiology - January 21st, 2020
- CAR T-Cell Therapy and Beyond: Off-the-Shelf Therapies Among Innovations at ASH 2019 - AJMC.com Managed Markets Network - January 21st, 2020
- Stem Cell Assay Market to Expand at a Healthy CAGR of XX% Between and 2017 2025 Dagoretti News - Dagoretti News - January 21st, 2020
- Introducing Generate Life Sciences - A First-Of-Its-Kind Company Focused On Helping Grow And Protect Healthy Families - Yahoo Finance - January 19th, 2020
- Editas Medicine and Sandhill Therapeutics, Inc. Announce Collaboration to Develop Engineered Cell Medicines to Treat Cancer - Yahoo Finance - January 19th, 2020
- Regenerative Medicine Market 2026: Product Approvals and Growing Pipeline of Regenerative Medicine P - PharmiWeb.com - January 18th, 2020
- Mutations in donors' stem cells may cause problems for cancer patients - Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis - January 18th, 2020
- Global Cell Expansion Market by Type, Share Analysis, Top Players Eyeing to Penetrate Into Emerging Nations with Untapped Opportunities 2024 ... - January 18th, 2020
- Introducing Generate Life Sciences - A First-Of-Its-Kind Company Focused On Helping Grow And Protect Healthy Families - PRNewswire - January 18th, 2020
- Stem Cell and Regenerative Medicine Action Awards to be Presented at World Stem Cell Summit on January 23 at the Hyatt Regency Miami - GlobeNewswire - January 12th, 2020
- SNACS: The FAANG Of The Roaring 20s - Yahoo Finance - January 12th, 2020
- 20 Technology Metatrends That Will Define the Next Decade - Singularity Hub - January 12th, 2020
- LANL Scientists And International Partners Create 3-D Image Of Heart RNA Structure For First Time - My Blog - Los Alamos Daily Post - January 12th, 2020
- MicroCures Awarded $1.5M SBIR Grant To Support Development of Novel Therapeutic Platform for Accelerated Tissue Repair - BioSpace - January 8th, 2020
- 2020 Exosome Technologies Market Top Companies Analysis Including Capricor Therapeutics Inc, Evox Therapeutics Ltd, ReNeuron Group Plc, Stem Cell... - January 8th, 2020
- Gene editing breakthroughs that cured genetic diseases in 2019 - The Star Online - January 5th, 2020
- BrainStorm Cell Therapeutics Wins 2020 'Buzz of BIO' Award for ALS Investigational Therapy - ALS News Today - January 3rd, 2020
- Cell and Advanced Therapies Supply Chain Management Industry Report, 2019-2030 - GlobeNewswire - January 3rd, 2020
- miRNAs: A Promising Target in the Chemoresistance of Bladder Cancer | OTT - Dove Medical Press - January 3rd, 2020
- China confirms third birth of gene-edited baby; scientists involved get prison terms - WRAL Tech Wire - January 3rd, 2020
- Gene Therapies Make it to Clinical Trials - Discover Magazine - December 31st, 2019
- What is HLH, and what role did it play in the death of a healthy 34-year-old ESPN reporter? - FirstCoastNews.com WTLV-WJXX - December 29th, 2019
- 2019: The year gene therapy came of age - INQUIRER.net - December 29th, 2019
- Stem Cells Market is Expected to Expand at an Impressive Rate by 2023 - News Cast Report - December 29th, 2019
- ESPN reporter diagnosed with pneumonia, HLH. What is HLH? - Crossroads Today - December 27th, 2019
- 2019: the year gene therapy came of age - Times of India - December 27th, 2019
- This Is How Human Head Transplants Could Be Achieved, According To A Neurosurgeon - IFLScience - December 25th, 2019
- Taiwan Healthcare+ Expo 2019: A 360 exposure to MedTech and Therapeutic world - BSA bureau - December 22nd, 2019
- Lawmakers Present Mother & Daughter With the Signed Bill They Inspired - River Journal Staff - December 22nd, 2019
- Sorrento Announces Dr. Robin Smith as New Member of the Board of Directors - GlobeNewswire - December 22nd, 2019
- Association Between Change in Circulating Progenitor Cells During Exercise Stress and Risk of Adverse Cardiovascular Events in Patients With Coronary... - December 20th, 2019
- The Most Significant Cancer Research Advances of the 2010s - Dana-Farber Cancer Institute - December 20th, 2019
- Metabolic dysregulation: origins of neurodegenerative disease - Health Europa - December 20th, 2019
- Inside the US-Iran prisoner swap, and what comes next - Al-Monitor - December 20th, 2019
- Global Stem Cell Therapy Market to Surpass US$ 40.3 Billion by 2027 Coherent Market Insights - Business Wire - December 18th, 2019
- The 3D cell culture market is projected to reach USD 1,846 million by 2024 from USD 892 million in 2019, at a CAGR of 15.7% - PRNewswire - December 18th, 2019
- Orthopaedic Surgeon, Dr. Jeffrey Carlson, first in Central and Eastern Virginia to implant the M6-C Artificial Cervical Disc - BioSpace - December 18th, 2019
- Gene Therapy for Sickle-Cell Anemia Looks Promisingbut It's Riddled With Controversy - Singularity Hub - December 18th, 2019
- Orbiting Organoids: Research in Space to Unveil New Neurodegeneration Insight - Xconomy - December 18th, 2019
- Dr. Jack Zamora Partners with the Exclusive Haute Beauty Network - PR Web - December 18th, 2019