With over 40+ years of leadership and expertise in reproductive, newborn stem cell, and genetic services, Generate has already helped grow and protect nearly 1 million families around the world
LOS ANGELES, Jan. 13, 2020 /PRNewswire/ --California Cryobank Life Sciences today announced the launch of its new company brand - Generate Life Sciences (Generate). The rebranding follows the joining of California Cryobank and CBR (Cord Blood Registry) in August 2018 and represents the company's mission to become a life sciences platform that helps grow and protect healthy families through reproductive, newborn stem cell, genetic testing, medical device and healthcare technology services.
Generate serves families from preconception to post-birth throughout the significant and highly personalized journey of building a family and protecting their children's health. Built upon the pillars of innovation, access, and connection, Generate has already helped grow and protect nearly 1 million families around the world.
Our legacy brands CBR, California Cryobank, and Donor Egg Bank USA are pioneering leaders in their respective fields and continue to set industry standards for innovation, scientific excellence, and customer focus. Generate is furthering the impact of this life sciences platform with the addition of advanced pediatric genetic testing, US distribution of reproductive medical devices and proprietary healthcare technology through the respective brands ReadyGen (pediatric genetic screening powered by Sema4), Kitazato USA (medical device distribution), and Donor Application (proprietary software for reproductive clinics).
"Our brands are leaders in each of their categories; as a life sciences platform, we are uniquely positioned to give clients access to the full range of expertise and services needed to create and support healthy families," said Richard Jennings, Chief Executive Officer. "Generate helps its clients realize their dreams of having a baby and provides access to scientific innovations in stem cells and genetic services that improve the lives of families around the world."
With the substantial growth in single parenting by choice and LGBTQ+ family building, as well as a trend towards having children later in life, Generate's reproductive health services have never been in higher demand. Similarly, advances in stem cell therapies and research into regenerative medicine have emphasized the importance and increased the awareness and interest in storing newborn stem cells with CBR.
"Generate Life Sciences is positioned to play an increasingly important role in protecting families as regenerative medicine and new genetic testing platforms open the door to the future of personalized medical treatments," said Jaime Shamonki, MD, Chief Medical Officer. "Uniting key elements of the family-building experience under Generate will give our clients peace of mind, convenient access, and exceptional support throughout this significant time in their lives. This organization has collectively helped create nearly 100,000 families and provides access to invaluable long-term health benefits to almost a million more. For us, Generate represents more than just good business; it is advancing scientific innovations that help the future of humanity."
"The journey to parenthood has evolved over the years, but the end goal is the same people want to have children and they want to keep them safe and healthy. In the modern age, we have advanced the science and technology available to help individuals grow their families and be more proactive in planning for their future health," said Michael J. Levy, MD, IVF Director and Co-Founder, Shady Grove Fertility. "That is where Generate Life Sciences becomes a trusted partner for clients from pre-conception through post-birth. From donor egg and donor sperm to newborn stem cell services and genetic testing, Generate is there every step of the way. And the possibilities are endless."
"Generate Life Sciences made our dream of becoming parents a reality. From helping us choose our amazing California Cryobank sperm donor for our twin girls, to rushing a CBR cord blood collection kit for our son when my wife went into early labor, they have always gone above and beyond to help. We look to Generate as a trustworthy partner we can rely on for these very personal and private moments in our lives," said Sharon Kochlany & Vanessa Colimorio, customers of Generate.
Generate Life Sciences BrandsGenerate Life Sciences is a company of established, trustworthy brands founded and grown over 40 years by experts in reproductive medicine, newborn stem cell services, and genetics. Those brands include:
Newborn Stem Cell Services CBR (Cord Blood Registry): CBR has stored newborn stem cells (stem cells collected from cord blood and cord tissue) for almost 30 years.
Reproductive ServicesCalifornia Cryobank Donor Sperm Bank:California Cryobank is a pioneer and industry leader in donor sperm banking, offering the most rigorously screened donors, largest selection, and scientific expertise for more than 40 years.
Donor Egg Bank USA:Donor Egg Bank is a true leader in its category, maintaining the highest clinical pregnancy rate in the industry, while growing the largest frozen donor egg program in the United States.
NW Cryobank:For over 30 years, NW Cryobank has been helping couples, single women, and the LGBTQ+ community create happy, healthy families.
Genetic Services ReadyGen:Powered by Sema4, ReadyGen is an innovative and advanced pediatric screening test that empowers parents to further protect their children by delivering clinically actionable and personalized health insights.
Medical Devices and Healthcare TechnologyKitazato USA:Kitazato USA by California Cryobank is the exclusive distributor of Kitazato products in the US, offering devices for human assisted reproductive medicine from the innovator of the Cryotop Method vitrification technique.
Donor Application: Proprietary software providingdonor screening and recipient matching services on a HIPAA compliant platform.
About Generate Life SciencesGenerate Life Sciences (Generate)is a life sciences company helping to grow and protect families through reproductive, newborn stem cell, genetic screening, medical device, and healthcare technology services. We serve families from preconception to post-birth. Our brands - CBR (Cord Blood Registry), California Cryobank Donor Sperm Bank, Donor Egg Bank USA, NW Cryobank, ReadyGen, Kitazato USA, and Donor Application are pioneering leaders, helping to grow and protect nearly 1 million families. Headquartered in Los Angeles, Generate operates facilities in Tucson, New York, Boston, Palo Alto, and Rockville, MD. Generate is a portfolio company of GI Partners, a private investment firm based in San Francisco.
Media ContactsMonica Rohledermedia@generatelifesciences.com847-606-1973
Between Life and Science is Opportunity
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/introducing-generate-life-sciences--a-first-of-its-kind-company-focused-on-helping-grow-and-protect-healthy-families-300985444.html
SOURCE Generate Life Sciences
- Global Stem Cell Market Poised for Strong Growth as Global Regenerative Medicine Market Poised to Reach US$45 billion by 2025 - P&T Community - February 28th, 2020
- Adaptimmune Reports Fourth Quarter / Full Year 2019 Financial Results and Business Update - BioSpace - February 28th, 2020
- Creative Medical Technology Holdings Inc (OTCMKTS: CELZD) Gets the Extra D - MicroCap Daily - February 28th, 2020
- If medications fail, surgery option for treating infectious retinitis - Ophthalmology Times - February 28th, 2020
- BTK Inhibitors Offer Improved Response Over Chemotherapy in Mantle Cell Lymphoma - Curetoday.com - February 28th, 2020
- Aspire Regenerative Medical Director Featured on New Podcast - PR Web - February 28th, 2020
- Global Regenerative Medicine Market Briefing 2020, Trends, Applications, Types, Research, Forecast To 2025 - Bandera County Courier - February 28th, 2020
- New study identifies trigger that turns dormant cancer stem cells into active ones - Yahoo Finance - February 27th, 2020
- Editas Medicine Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2019 Results and Update - Yahoo Finance - February 27th, 2020
- On the Road to 3-D Printed Organs - The Scientist - February 27th, 2020
- Researchers have found a probable cure for diabetes and we need to thank diabetic lab mice for it - International Business Times, Singapore Edition - February 27th, 2020
- Kiadis Pharma announces FDA clearance of clinical study by The Ohio State University in R/R AML with off-the-shelf NK cells from universal donors -... - February 27th, 2020
- Immune-Based Therapies Emerge in Mantle Cell Lymphoma - Curetoday.com - February 24th, 2020
- Texas A&M Researcher Named To National List Of Inspiring Black Scientists - Texas A&M University - February 24th, 2020
- Locking in and preserving your healthy stem cells has never been easier and more accessible as Acorn Biolabs partners with Coverdale Clinics. - Canada... - February 22nd, 2020
- Chinese Scientist Unite Together to Tackle With COVID-19 - Benzinga - February 22nd, 2020
- Army spouse dances her way through chemotherapy - We Are The Mighty - February 22nd, 2020
- The Winnipeg Foundation Innovation Fund supports cutting-edge research - UM Today - February 22nd, 2020
- Locking in and preserving your healthy stem cells has never been easier and more accessible as Acorn Biolabs partners with Coverdale Clinics. - Yahoo... - February 20th, 2020
- Missouri S&T researchers create organ tissue with bioactive glass, stem cells and 3D printer - The Rolla Daily News - February 20th, 2020
- Regenerative Medicine Market trends, leaders, segment analysis and forecast to 2030 described in a new market report - WhaTech Technology and Markets... - February 16th, 2020
- 5 Aesthetic Clinics To Know In The Klang Valley & Their Signature Treatments - Malaysia Tatler - February 14th, 2020
- Tech Ventures kicks off series dedicated to supporting female inventors and entrepreneurs at Johns Hopkins - The Hub at Johns Hopkins - February 14th, 2020
- BrainStorm Cell Therapeutics to Announce Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2019 Financial Results and Provide a Corporate Update - GlobeNewswire - February 11th, 2020
- CD229 CAR T-cell therapy treated tumours had lasting response mice - Drug Target Review - February 11th, 2020
- BrainStorm Cell Therapeutics to Announce Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2019 Financial Results and Provide a Corporate Update - BioSpace - February 11th, 2020
- Early Findings Show Promise of CAR NK-Cell Therapy in Leukemia, Lymphoma - Cancer Network - February 9th, 2020
- Physical forces at the interface with biology and chemistry - PLoS Blogs - February 9th, 2020
- Scientists create 'Chemical gardens' that can be used as bone substitute materials - University of Birmingham - February 7th, 2020
- Lab-grown heart cells implanted into human patient for the first time - New Atlas - January 29th, 2020
- Engineer the future of human health with a PhD in biomedical engineering - Study International News - January 29th, 2020
- GIOSTAR Announces Medical Breakthrough in Biotechnology and Lifesciences To Manufacture Abundant, Safe Red Blood Cells From Stem Cells - Benzinga - January 29th, 2020
- Study suggests Parkinson's present from birth and may be preventable - New Atlas - January 29th, 2020
- Celavie Biosciences Presented Five-Year Follow-Up Data in Parkinsonian Patients at the World Stem Cell Summit - Yahoo Finance - January 22nd, 2020
- The Brave New World of Organoids - North Forty News - January 22nd, 2020
- The Tiny Brain Cells That Connect Our Mental and Physical Health - WIRED - January 22nd, 2020
- Organicell Regenerative Medicine Inc. Provides Update On Operations and Financial Reporting Status - GlobeNewswire - January 22nd, 2020
- Novel mutations in stem cells of young donors can be passed to recipients - BioNews - January 21st, 2020
- Gains in Stem Cell Transplant Mortality Over Last 25 Years - MedPage Today - January 21st, 2020
- Biomedical Applications of Zeolitic Nanoparticles, with an Emphasis on | IJN - Dove Medical Press - January 21st, 2020
- Cell therapy trialed in mice offers diabetes treatment hope - SelectScience - January 21st, 2020
- Scientists Image Heart RNA Structure for the First Time - Diagnostic and Interventional Cardiology - January 21st, 2020
- CAR T-Cell Therapy and Beyond: Off-the-Shelf Therapies Among Innovations at ASH 2019 - AJMC.com Managed Markets Network - January 21st, 2020
- Stem Cell Assay Market to Expand at a Healthy CAGR of XX% Between and 2017 2025 Dagoretti News - Dagoretti News - January 21st, 2020
- Editas Medicine and Sandhill Therapeutics, Inc. Announce Collaboration to Develop Engineered Cell Medicines to Treat Cancer - Yahoo Finance - January 19th, 2020
- Regenerative Medicine Market 2026: Product Approvals and Growing Pipeline of Regenerative Medicine P - PharmiWeb.com - January 18th, 2020
- Mutations in donors' stem cells may cause problems for cancer patients - Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis - January 18th, 2020
- Global Cell Expansion Market by Type, Share Analysis, Top Players Eyeing to Penetrate Into Emerging Nations with Untapped Opportunities 2024 ... - January 18th, 2020
- Introducing Generate Life Sciences - A First-Of-Its-Kind Company Focused On Helping Grow And Protect Healthy Families - PRNewswire - January 18th, 2020
- Stem Cell and Regenerative Medicine Action Awards to be Presented at World Stem Cell Summit on January 23 at the Hyatt Regency Miami - GlobeNewswire - January 12th, 2020
- SNACS: The FAANG Of The Roaring 20s - Yahoo Finance - January 12th, 2020
- 20 Technology Metatrends That Will Define the Next Decade - Singularity Hub - January 12th, 2020
- LANL Scientists And International Partners Create 3-D Image Of Heart RNA Structure For First Time - My Blog - Los Alamos Daily Post - January 12th, 2020
- MicroCures Awarded $1.5M SBIR Grant To Support Development of Novel Therapeutic Platform for Accelerated Tissue Repair - BioSpace - January 8th, 2020
- 2020 Exosome Technologies Market Top Companies Analysis Including Capricor Therapeutics Inc, Evox Therapeutics Ltd, ReNeuron Group Plc, Stem Cell... - January 8th, 2020
- Gene editing breakthroughs that cured genetic diseases in 2019 - The Star Online - January 5th, 2020
- BrainStorm Cell Therapeutics Wins 2020 'Buzz of BIO' Award for ALS Investigational Therapy - ALS News Today - January 3rd, 2020
- Cell and Advanced Therapies Supply Chain Management Industry Report, 2019-2030 - GlobeNewswire - January 3rd, 2020
- miRNAs: A Promising Target in the Chemoresistance of Bladder Cancer | OTT - Dove Medical Press - January 3rd, 2020
- China confirms third birth of gene-edited baby; scientists involved get prison terms - WRAL Tech Wire - January 3rd, 2020
- Gene Therapies Make it to Clinical Trials - Discover Magazine - December 31st, 2019
- What is HLH, and what role did it play in the death of a healthy 34-year-old ESPN reporter? - FirstCoastNews.com WTLV-WJXX - December 29th, 2019
- 2019: The year gene therapy came of age - INQUIRER.net - December 29th, 2019
- Stem Cells Market is Expected to Expand at an Impressive Rate by 2023 - News Cast Report - December 29th, 2019
- ESPN reporter diagnosed with pneumonia, HLH. What is HLH? - Crossroads Today - December 27th, 2019
- 2019: the year gene therapy came of age - Times of India - December 27th, 2019
- This Is How Human Head Transplants Could Be Achieved, According To A Neurosurgeon - IFLScience - December 25th, 2019
- Taiwan Healthcare+ Expo 2019: A 360 exposure to MedTech and Therapeutic world - BSA bureau - December 22nd, 2019
- Lawmakers Present Mother & Daughter With the Signed Bill They Inspired - River Journal Staff - December 22nd, 2019
- Sorrento Announces Dr. Robin Smith as New Member of the Board of Directors - GlobeNewswire - December 22nd, 2019
- Association Between Change in Circulating Progenitor Cells During Exercise Stress and Risk of Adverse Cardiovascular Events in Patients With Coronary... - December 20th, 2019
- The Most Significant Cancer Research Advances of the 2010s - Dana-Farber Cancer Institute - December 20th, 2019
- Metabolic dysregulation: origins of neurodegenerative disease - Health Europa - December 20th, 2019
- Inside the US-Iran prisoner swap, and what comes next - Al-Monitor - December 20th, 2019
- Global Stem Cell Therapy Market to Surpass US$ 40.3 Billion by 2027 Coherent Market Insights - Business Wire - December 18th, 2019
- The 3D cell culture market is projected to reach USD 1,846 million by 2024 from USD 892 million in 2019, at a CAGR of 15.7% - PRNewswire - December 18th, 2019
- Orthopaedic Surgeon, Dr. Jeffrey Carlson, first in Central and Eastern Virginia to implant the M6-C Artificial Cervical Disc - BioSpace - December 18th, 2019
- Gene Therapy for Sickle-Cell Anemia Looks Promisingbut It's Riddled With Controversy - Singularity Hub - December 18th, 2019
- Orbiting Organoids: Research in Space to Unveil New Neurodegeneration Insight - Xconomy - December 18th, 2019
- Dr. Jack Zamora Partners with the Exclusive Haute Beauty Network - PR Web - December 18th, 2019