Stem Cell Therapy An Alternative To Surgery
Stem cell therapy is a revolutionary regenerative procedure that uses your own mesenchymal stem cells from your fat cells (adipose cells) or from your bone marrow to help repair the damaged or degenerative cells in your joints and encourages healing. These procedures use state-of-the-art techniques that are very ethical and safe. All of our procedures follow the FDA guidelines for MINIMAL MANIPULATION (WE DONT ADD ANY ENZYMES OR CHANGE YOUR CELLS IN ANY WAY).
Mesenchymal stem cells from your fat OR bone marrow are also called adult stem cells, and they help facilitate the regeneration of tissue naturally in the joint. These stem cells are considered to be raw potential or multipotent meaning they have the potential to differentiate into the tissue cells needed in a specific area. These cells normally function alongside the immune system and work to replace skin and tissue when the body experiences trauma. Stem Cell Therapy takes that natural regenerative ability and focuses it on the region where your body needs help repairing itself. Mesenchymal stem cells direct cytokines and growth factors from your immune system to the targeted area to create an ongoing healing process as your body repairs itself organically. Research has shown that stem cells have the potential to repair damaged cartilage, bone, tendons, muscle, skin, and connective cell tissue.
The stem cells being used are from YOUR OWN BODY. This helps eliminate the potential for your immune system to reject the cells and also eliminates the potential for disease transmission. Medications like NSAIDs and pain relievers can affect your vital organs. Invasive surgeries to replace joints with prosthetics can lead to a list of adverse outcomes; including death. Stem Cell Therapy is minimally invasive leaving a narrow margin for complications and adverse reactions.
If youve exhausted all traditional treatments or are not interested in surgery then you may want to consider stem cell therapy.
In the PAST the devices used to aspirate bone marrow were considered VERY painful, time-consuming, and extremely invasive. In 2017, this all changed when a new proprietary device for bone marrow aspiration received FDA clearance. This new device is THE ONLY bone marrow aspiration device makes the procedure virtually painless and is less invasive compared to other bone marrow aspiration methods.
Currently, Atlas Medical Center is one of the only offices in the DFW Metroplex that has been trained to use this revolutionary device for aspirating bone marrow.
Once your buttock areas has been thoroughly numbed and the cells are extracted they are immediately injected directly into the joint or area that is injured. Once injected, the healing process begins, and the stem cells begin sending signals to your immune system to get to work repairing the damage. This is all performed under ultrasound guidance so that there is ZERO guesswork (and the provider can see in REAL TIME exactly where the injection needs to be injected).
Our patients have reported that the procedure is virtually PAINLESS. The procedure requires NO general anesthesia (just local), is considered very safe, is the least invasive, requires no downtime, no hospitalization, and has shown to yield more cells (CFUs) compared to any other method. The proprietary method Atlas uses allows you to be in and out of our office in 45 minutes to 1 hour.
Patients are amazed that they can walk right out of our office and continue their usual daily activities without a single stitch- just a band aid (on their buttock and area that was treated). For example, the difference in recovery time between knee surgery versus a stem cell therapy procedure is astounding. So many patients have avoided sacrificing half a year of their life recovering from surgery by choosing stem cell therapy that has you returning to work usually on the same day!
The adipose technique that our medical providers utilize is also a virtually painless process, compared to other older techniques.
Using a local anesthetic, our medical team will take a small sample of fat tissue from your buttock. This process is usually painless, but some patients experience a slight, minimal discomfort. Once your fat cells have been collected and processed using a powerful centrifuge, they are injected under ultrasound guidance into the area of injury.
This minimally invasive procedure can be completed in 2-3 hours. The good news is there is no hospitalization, and it is an outpatient procedure. Theres a period where patients feel sore. This feeling usually lasts for a couple of days to a week. Patients are totally awake during the treatment, and most patients return to normal activities within 24-48 hours.
When Mesenchymal stem cells from either your fat or bone marrow are injected into an affected joint/s, they start to work to potentially repair and replace the damaged tissue. These cells incorporate themselves into the damaged area and over time begin to improve the stability of the tissue and reduce any pain being caused by the damage. Because mesenchymal stem cells work with your immune system to heal, they can also have an effect on inflammation. By reducing and regulating the chronic inflammation responsible for many joint conditions, mesenchymal stem cells deliver patients a rapid decrease in pain. Stem cells have been integral in advancing treatments for degeneration in the bones and joints, damaged cartilage in joints, labral and labrum tears, meniscus tears, osteoarthritis, tendinosis and a wide range of other ailments involving the joints.
On average, many patients start noticing improvement as soon as four to six weeks from the procedure, and some patients have experienced a noticeable reduction in pain as soon as a few days after treatment. There is no need for time off of work for a lengthy recovery period like with invasive surgery, and many patients return to work on the same day of their procedure. We encourage you to take it easy while your body embarks on its healing process, but normal to moderate activity is okay. As with any medical procedure, results vary and not everyone is going to be a candidate for stem cell therapy. Some patients may have to repeat the procedure again in a few months or a few years, so discussing treatment options for your specific needs is key. On your consultation day, all of your questions will be answered, and our medical provider will let you know if you qualify for this procedure.
Our purpose at Atlas Medical Center is to get you out of pain, improve mobility, and avoid having unnecessary surgeries. Our unique JointRenew Program is exclusive to the Atlas Medical Center. This advanced regenerative medical procedure uses a combination of two or more of the following: Stem Cell Therapy, Amniotic Cell Therapy, Cord Tissue Cell Therapy, Platelet Rich Plasma therapy, and Advanced Non-invasive laser therapy to optimize healing. Our clinical experience has shown that this combination accelerates healing; by allowing the greatest number of regenerative cells along with non-invasive technology to work together to potentially help regenerate the damaged area.
In addition, all of our medical providers are Board Certified, trained, and highly skilled in stem cell and regenerative cell procedures; and all injections are performed with ultrasound or fluoroscopy (real time x-ray). (This eliminates all guesswork so that the regenerative cells are injected precisely where they need to be.) This ensures that youre always receiving the best possible treatment and gives you the greatest chance for success!
Finally, our providers are currently one of the only ones in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex using the ONLY FDA cleared device to aspirate bone marrow for stem cell therapy that doesnt require any manipulation.
Amniotic and Cord Cell Regenerative Therapy are alternative regenerative procedures for those who are not candidates for Stem Cell Therapy. Unlike bone marrow or adipose stem cell procedures, amniotic or Cord cell therapy is not health or condition dependent and offers those with arthritic joint conditions and soft tissue problems other treatment options.
For Dallas, Fort Worth or surrounding area patients, were located a short drive away in Irving and are looking forward to consulting with you.
See the rest here:
Stem Cell Therapy in Dallas, TX - atlasmedicalcenter.com
- Quizartinib Added to Chemotherapy Demonstrates Superior Overall Survival Compared to Chemotherapy Alone in Adult Patients with Newly Diagnosed... - November 22nd, 2021
- Researcher awarded $12 million for a stem cell trial to improve outcomes of young blood cancer patients - Stanford Medical Center Report - November 8th, 2021
- Heart Tissue in a Dish Reveals New Links Between Neurodegeneration and Heart Disease - PRNewswire - November 8th, 2021
- Vaccines less effective at protecting against severe COVID-19 in immunocompromised adults - EurekAlert - November 8th, 2021
- Coherus BioSciences Announces CMS Has Extended Enhanced Medicare Reimbursement for UDENYCA in the 340B Hospital Setting Through Year-End 2022 -... - November 8th, 2021
- Precision BioSciences Announces Two Oral Presentations Highlighting Updated Interim Data from Lead PBCAR0191 CAR T Immunotherapy for Relapsed and... - November 8th, 2021
- All you need to know about the COVID boosters available in Somerset County - Daily American Online - November 8th, 2021
- Asia-Pacific Cell Therapy Market 2021-2028 - Opportunities in the Approval of Kymriah and Yescarta - PRNewswire - August 5th, 2021
- Fate Therapeutics Announces Treatment of First Patient in Landmark Phase 1 Clinical Trial of ... - The Bakersfield Californian - August 5th, 2021
- IDH1 Inhibitors, CAR T-Cell Therapy, and Third-Generation TKIs Refresh Relapsed/Refractory Leukemia Landscape - OncLive - August 5th, 2021
- Lenzilumab Treatment May Provide Enhanced Likelihood of Survival Without Ventilation in Hospitalized Black and African-American COVID-19 Patients -... - August 5th, 2021
- Is This Small-Cap Biotech a Buy After Its Second Approved Gene Therapy? - Motley Fool - August 5th, 2021
- Defining Cell Culture Lines and Media - The Scientist - August 5th, 2021
- Preimplantation Genetic Testing Demand to Grow by 9% CAGR Annually, through 2031 - BioSpace - August 5th, 2021
- Cell Therapy Global Market Report 2021: COVID-19 Growth and Change to 2030 - ResearchAndMarkets.com - Business Wire - July 7th, 2021
- A New Era For FDA Regulation Of Cell And Tissue Products - Law360 - July 7th, 2021
- UM School Of Medicine Researchers Receive NIH Avant Garde Award For Out-Of-Box, Innovative Concept To Cure HIV And Treat Co-Existing Addiction -... - July 7th, 2021
- Antengene Announces Acceptance of IND Application in China for the Phase II Clinical Trial of Single-Agent Selinexor for the Treatment of... - July 7th, 2021
- The Top Doctors in the Twin Cities, 2021 - Mpls.St.Paul Magazine - July 7th, 2021
- The stem cell market was valued at USD 14.7 billion in 2020, and it is expected - GlobeNewswire - June 8th, 2021
- Innovative Regenerative Medicine Therapies Safety Comes First - FDA.gov - June 8th, 2021
- Early Promise of AntiCLL-1 CAR T-Cell Therapy Reported in Pediatric AML - Cancer Network - June 8th, 2021
- Part 3: Moving Forward and Keeping Stem Cell Treatments Safe - MedShadow - June 8th, 2021
- In Some Heavily Pretreated Patients with R/R MM Ide-Cel Continues to Show Deep and Durable Responses - Targeted Oncology - June 8th, 2021
- Innovative research refines the treatment of patients with advanced cancers and the use of immunotherapy - Network News, Press Releases - Hackensack... - June 8th, 2021
- Mustang Bio to Host Key Opinion Leader Webinar on MB-106 CD20-Targeted CAR T for the Treatment of High-Risk B-Cell Non-Hodgkin Lymphomas and Chronic... - June 8th, 2021
- Karen Hasty Named Among 2021 Super Women In Business by Memphis Business Journal - UTHSC News - June 8th, 2021
- High Overall Response Rates Achieved With Cirmtuzumab/Ibrutinib in MCL and CLL - Targeted Oncology - June 8th, 2021
- New Data on KEYTRUDA (pembrolizumab) Plus LENVIMA (lenvatinib) Versus Sunitinib in First-Line Treatment for Patients With Advanced Renal Cell... - June 8th, 2021
- Chao family gifts to UCI Health for cancer care top $50 million - UCI News - June 8th, 2021
- Sorrento and Researchers at Karolinska Institutet Have Signed a Research Collaboration Agreement on iPSC-Derived Dimeric - GlobeNewswire - June 8th, 2021
- Responses to Tafasitamab/Lenalidomide in DLBCL Sustained at Three Years - Cancer Network - June 8th, 2021
- The regenerative medicine market size to grow at a CAGR of around 30% during the period - GlobeNewswire - June 8th, 2021
- 'Natural Killer Cells' and Other Promising Cancer Treatments - Barron's - April 18th, 2021
- Capturing the Pandemic Experience in Haiku Poetry - Duke Today - April 18th, 2021
- Chemotherapy for Prostate Cancer: When It's Used and What to Expect - Healthline - April 18th, 2021
- Signs that Chemo Is Working: How Effectiveness Is Measured and Defined - Healthline - April 18th, 2021
- Some experts fear next-generation Covid vaccines may be worse - STAT - April 18th, 2021
- How Long is Chemotherapy? What to Expect - Healthline - April 18th, 2021
- Regenerative Medicine - Stem Cell Therapy Little Rock - March 8th, 2021
- Center for Stem Cell Biology & Regenerative Medicine ... - March 8th, 2021
- Dynamic Stem Cell Therapy Offers Regenerative Medicine - Las Vegas Review-Journal - March 8th, 2021
- Anti-EGFR VHH-armed death receptor ligandengineered allogeneic stem cells have therapeutic efficacy in diverse brain metastatic breast cancers -... - March 8th, 2021
- Research Antibodies Market Size to Reach USD 5325.8 Million by 2027 | Increasing R&D Activities in the Fields of Oncology, Neurobiology, and Stem... - March 8th, 2021
- Microwave Processing Isolates Red Ginseng Compounds That Suppress Lung Cancer Metastasis - Genetic Engineering & Biotechnology News - March 8th, 2021
- Longeveron Expands Enrollment Criteria for its Phase 1 RECOVER Trial Evaluating Lomecel-B Infusion to Treat Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome due to... - March 8th, 2021
- Be The Match BioTherapies Announces Expansion of Multi-Year Strategic Alliance with Orchard Therapeutics to Support European Commercial Launch of... - March 8th, 2021
- Autologous Stem Cell and Non-Stem Cell Based Therapies Market 2021: Focuses at the key worldwide companies to Define, Describe and Analyses the sales... - March 8th, 2021
- Editing Reproduction: CRISPR and preventing heritable diseases, With Dr. Dietrich Egli and Dr. Sam Sternberg - Columbia University Irving Medical... - March 8th, 2021
- U. Cancer Center pilot projects: investigating cancer connections - The Brown Daily Herald - March 8th, 2021
- COVID-19 can kill heart muscle cells, interfere with contraction Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis - Washington University School... - March 8th, 2021
- Vaccinating by age groups is unfair, particularly to minorities, advisory panel tells CDC - USA TODAY - March 8th, 2021
- Winter Weather Impacting Blood and Platelet Donations - Milwaukee Community Journal - February 17th, 2021
- Joshua Shirk continues to fight the odds; mom says God placed people where they needed to be to help him - Keyser Mineral Daily News Tribune - February 17th, 2021
- Evotec and Medical Center Hamburg-Eppendorf Enter Partnership to Develop iPSC-Based Tissue Therapy for Heart Failure - GuruFocus.com - February 7th, 2021
- ProgenCell - Stem Cell Therapies offers an updated Stem Cell Therapy for Anti Aging Protocol - PR Web - January 30th, 2021
- Doctors urge immunocompromised to get COVID vaccine when it becomes available - KMTV - 3 News Now - January 30th, 2021
- Autologous Stem Cell and Non Stem Based therapies Market Share, Size 2021 Global Industry Future Trends, Growth, Strategies,, Segmentation, In-depth... - January 30th, 2021
- Studies Indicating T-Cells May Be Needed For Long-Term Protection From The SARS-Cov-2 Virus - PRNewswire - January 30th, 2021
- Researchers use patients' cells to test gene therapy for rare eye disease - National Institutes of Health - January 30th, 2021
- Two Gene Therapies Fix Fault in Sickle Cell Disease and -thalassemia - MD Magazine - January 30th, 2021
- If I Have Cancer, Dementia or MS, Should I Get the Covid Vaccine? - Kaiser Health News - January 30th, 2021
- L-MIND Trial Results Show CD19 Antibody Is Reasonable in R/R DLBCL - Targeted Oncology - January 30th, 2021
- Profile of T Cells, Broadly Neutralizing Antibodies, Anti-Viral Targets: COVID-19 Updates - Bio-IT World - January 30th, 2021
- HealthLynked's The Future of Healthcare Summit Brings Healthcare Experts and Technology Innovators from Around the World to Naples, Florida - WFMZ... - January 30th, 2021
- Tevogen Bio Secures Funding from Team of Doctors to Support Clinical Trials of Its Investigational Curative T Cell Therapy for COVID-19 - PRNewswire - January 25th, 2021
- Novel Treatment Leads to Dog's Recovery - The Bark - January 25th, 2021
- Identification and Targeting of ThomsenFriedenreich and IL1RAP | OTT - Dove Medical Press - January 25th, 2021
- Regenerative Medicine Market Size Worth $74831.35 Million With CAGR of 22.27% By 2024 | Segmented by Product Type, Top Manufacturers, By End-User... - January 25th, 2021
- Immunotherapy Inches Forward in Development of Myeloid Malignancies - OncLive - January 14th, 2021
- Cytovia Therapeutics Partners with National Cancer Institute to Develop Novel Gene-Edited, iPSC-Derived GPC3 CAR NK Cells for the Treatment of Solid... - January 14th, 2021
- Kaleido Biosciences Announces Positive Interim Results of Controlled Study of KB109 in Patients with Mild-to-Moderate COVID-19 - BioSpace - January 14th, 2021
- Doctors Make Medical Breakthrough In Treating Severe Cases Of COVID - CBS San Francisco - January 9th, 2021
- Mana joins the hectic fight against solid tumors with an 'off-the-shelf' candidate angling for an IND this year - Endpoints News - January 9th, 2021
- Versiti Blood Centers and Noodles & Company Serve Up Thanks to Blood Donors - PRNewswire - December 31st, 2020
- Global CAR-T Pipeline Insight Report 2020: Overview, Landscape, Therapeutic Assessment, Current Treatment Scenario and Emerging Therapies -... - December 31st, 2020
- 2020 health care year in review - Crain's Cleveland Business - December 31st, 2020
- The Top 10 FDA Oncology Drug Approvals of 2020 - Curetoday.com - December 31st, 2020
- Gut microbiota: How does it interact with the brain? - Medical News Today - December 31st, 2020
- Numerous Indian American STEM Researchers Named Fellows of American Association for the Advancement of Sciences - India West - December 31st, 2020