Stem Cell Therapy An Alternative To Surgery
Stem cell therapy is a revolutionary regenerative procedure that uses your own mesenchymal stem cells from your fat cells (adipose cells) or from your bone marrow to help repair the damaged or degenerative cells in your joints and encourages healing. These procedures use state-of-the-art techniques that are very ethical and safe. All of our procedures follow the FDA guidelines for MINIMAL MANIPULATION (WE DONT ADD ANY ENZYMES OR CHANGE YOUR CELLS IN ANY WAY).
Mesenchymal stem cells from your fat OR bone marrow are also called adult stem cells, and they help facilitate the regeneration of tissue naturally in the joint. These stem cells are considered to be raw potential or multipotent meaning they have the potential to differentiate into the tissue cells needed in a specific area. These cells normally function alongside the immune system and work to replace skin and tissue when the body experiences trauma. Stem Cell Therapy takes that natural regenerative ability and focuses it on the region where your body needs help repairing itself. Mesenchymal stem cells direct cytokines and growth factors from your immune system to the targeted area to create an ongoing healing process as your body repairs itself organically. Research has shown that stem cells have the potential to repair damaged cartilage, bone, tendons, muscle, skin, and connective cell tissue.
The stem cells being used are from YOUR OWN BODY. This helps eliminate the potential for your immune system to reject the cells and also eliminates the potential for disease transmission. Medications like NSAIDs and pain relievers can affect your vital organs. Invasive surgeries to replace joints with prosthetics can lead to a list of adverse outcomes; including death. Stem Cell Therapy is minimally invasive leaving a narrow margin for complications and adverse reactions.
If youve exhausted all traditional treatments or are not interested in surgery then you may want to consider stem cell therapy.
In the PAST the devices used to aspirate bone marrow were considered VERY painful, time-consuming, and extremely invasive. In 2017, this all changed when a new proprietary device for bone marrow aspiration received FDA clearance. This new device is THE ONLY bone marrow aspiration device makes the procedure virtually painless and is less invasive compared to other bone marrow aspiration methods.
Currently, Atlas Medical Center is one of the only offices in the DFW Metroplex that has been trained to use this revolutionary device for aspirating bone marrow.
Once your buttock areas has been thoroughly numbed and the cells are extracted they are immediately injected directly into the joint or area that is injured. Once injected, the healing process begins, and the stem cells begin sending signals to your immune system to get to work repairing the damage. This is all performed under ultrasound guidance so that there is ZERO guesswork (and the provider can see in REAL TIME exactly where the injection needs to be injected).
Our patients have reported that the procedure is virtually PAINLESS. The procedure requires NO general anesthesia (just local), is considered very safe, is the least invasive, requires no downtime, no hospitalization, and has shown to yield more cells (CFUs) compared to any other method. The proprietary method Atlas uses allows you to be in and out of our office in 45 minutes to 1 hour.
Patients are amazed that they can walk right out of our office and continue their usual daily activities without a single stitch- just a band aid (on their buttock and area that was treated). For example, the difference in recovery time between knee surgery versus a stem cell therapy procedure is astounding. So many patients have avoided sacrificing half a year of their life recovering from surgery by choosing stem cell therapy that has you returning to work usually on the same day!
The adipose technique that our medical providers utilize is also a virtually painless process, compared to other older techniques.
Using a local anesthetic, our medical team will take a small sample of fat tissue from your buttock. This process is usually painless, but some patients experience a slight, minimal discomfort. Once your fat cells have been collected and processed using a powerful centrifuge, they are injected under ultrasound guidance into the area of injury.
This minimally invasive procedure can be completed in 2-3 hours. The good news is there is no hospitalization, and it is an outpatient procedure. Theres a period where patients feel sore. This feeling usually lasts for a couple of days to a week. Patients are totally awake during the treatment, and most patients return to normal activities within 24-48 hours.
When Mesenchymal stem cells from either your fat or bone marrow are injected into an affected joint/s, they start to work to potentially repair and replace the damaged tissue. These cells incorporate themselves into the damaged area and over time begin to improve the stability of the tissue and reduce any pain being caused by the damage. Because mesenchymal stem cells work with your immune system to heal, they can also have an effect on inflammation. By reducing and regulating the chronic inflammation responsible for many joint conditions, mesenchymal stem cells deliver patients a rapid decrease in pain. Stem cells have been integral in advancing treatments for degeneration in the bones and joints, damaged cartilage in joints, labral and labrum tears, meniscus tears, osteoarthritis, tendinosis and a wide range of other ailments involving the joints.
On average, many patients start noticing improvement as soon as four to six weeks from the procedure, and some patients have experienced a noticeable reduction in pain as soon as a few days after treatment. There is no need for time off of work for a lengthy recovery period like with invasive surgery, and many patients return to work on the same day of their procedure. We encourage you to take it easy while your body embarks on its healing process, but normal to moderate activity is okay. As with any medical procedure, results vary and not everyone is going to be a candidate for stem cell therapy. Some patients may have to repeat the procedure again in a few months or a few years, so discussing treatment options for your specific needs is key. On your consultation day, all of your questions will be answered, and our medical provider will let you know if you qualify for this procedure.
Our purpose at Atlas Medical Center is to get you out of pain, improve mobility, and avoid having unnecessary surgeries. Our unique JointRenew Program is exclusive to the Atlas Medical Center. This advanced regenerative medical procedure uses a combination of two or more of the following: Stem Cell Therapy, Amniotic Cell Therapy, Cord Tissue Cell Therapy, Platelet Rich Plasma therapy, and Advanced Non-invasive laser therapy to optimize healing. Our clinical experience has shown that this combination accelerates healing; by allowing the greatest number of regenerative cells along with non-invasive technology to work together to potentially help regenerate the damaged area.
In addition, all of our medical providers are Board Certified, trained, and highly skilled in stem cell and regenerative cell procedures; and all injections are performed with ultrasound or fluoroscopy (real time x-ray). (This eliminates all guesswork so that the regenerative cells are injected precisely where they need to be.) This ensures that youre always receiving the best possible treatment and gives you the greatest chance for success!
Finally, our providers are currently one of the only ones in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex using the ONLY FDA cleared device to aspirate bone marrow for stem cell therapy that doesnt require any manipulation.
Amniotic and Cord Cell Regenerative Therapy are alternative regenerative procedures for those who are not candidates for Stem Cell Therapy. Unlike bone marrow or adipose stem cell procedures, amniotic or Cord cell therapy is not health or condition dependent and offers those with arthritic joint conditions and soft tissue problems other treatment options.
For Dallas, Fort Worth or surrounding area patients, were located a short drive away in Irving and are looking forward to consulting with you.
See the rest here:
Stem Cell Therapy in Dallas, TX - atlasmedicalcenter.com
- Study Finds Racial and Ethnic Disparities in Treatment of AL Amyloidosis - DocWire News - November 22nd, 2020
- New Virtual Reality Tool, Domestic Cats are SARS-CoV-2 Carriers, Combination Therapy Advances: COVID-19 Updates - Bio-IT World - November 22nd, 2020
- SEE | Smoking worsens Covid-19 infection in the airways, new study reveals - Health24 - November 22nd, 2020
- Could Cell Therapy Be The Answer To COVID-19? - CBS Boston - November 3rd, 2020
- CA Prop 14 Explained: What To Know Before You Vote Election Day - Los Angeles, CA Patch - November 3rd, 2020
- GMP Cell Banking Services Market Predicted to Accelerate the Growth by 2019-2029 - TechnoWeekly - November 3rd, 2020
- Making Progress Against Relapsed/ Refractory DLBCL Without CAR T - OncLive - November 3rd, 2020
- Orchard Therapeutics to Host Virtual R&D Investor Event on Friday, November 13, 2020 - GlobeNewswire - November 3rd, 2020
- Editorial Article: Combating cancer: The incubation technology accelerating CAR-T cell therapy development - SelectScience - October 31st, 2020
- Richters Transformation: When a Slow-Growing Cancer Turns Aggressive - SurvivorNet - October 31st, 2020
- Detroit Pistons, Make-A-Wish put a smile on the face of Commerce Township boy - The Oakland Press - October 31st, 2020
- NexImmune Establishes Research Initiative with City of Hope to Focus on Novel Immunotherapeutic Approaches to Acute Myeloid Leukemia - Yahoo Finance - October 31st, 2020
- HBS and Harvard's Department of Stem Cell and Regenerative Biology Receive $25 Million Gift from The Chris and Carrie Shumway Foundation to Support... - October 23rd, 2020
- Harnessing regeneration of retinal tissues: An option almost within reach - Ophthalmology Times - October 23rd, 2020
- Fate Therapeutics' and Celyad's CAR therapies in oncology offer potential - pharmaceutical-technology.com - October 23rd, 2020
- World Wide Stem Cell Treatment Centers Provides Exceptional Regenerative Treatment Options To Those in Need - GlobeNewswire - October 16th, 2020
- Proposition 14: Stem cell research bonds City Times - City Times - October 16th, 2020
- BrainStorm Announces Financial Results for the Third Quarter of 2020 and Provides a Corporate Update - PRNewswire - October 16th, 2020
- How a UCSF team is giving Cronutt the sea lion a second chance with neuroscience - University of California - October 16th, 2020
- Caliber Pain is Featured as a 2020 Top NYC Patient Rated Pain Management Practice by Find Local Doctors - PR Web - October 10th, 2020
- Report of the president: Appointments and promotions | Stanford News - Stanford University News - October 10th, 2020
- UTSW Scientist: 'We Need More Women Thinking Creatively in the Lab and Pushing Science Forward' - dallasinnovates.com - October 10th, 2020
- Here's what is known about Trump's COVID-19 treatment - Science Magazine - October 4th, 2020
- Election Guide: Here's What You Need to Know About Proposition 14 - NBC Bay Area - October 4th, 2020
- ASX up 2.3%, banks and energy outperform - The Sydney Morning Herald - October 4th, 2020
- Autologous Stem Cell and Non-Stem Cell Based Therapies MARKET 2020 |INDUSTRY ANALYSIS, SIZE, SHARE, TRENDS, MARKET DEMAND, GROWTH, OPPORTUNITIES AND... - September 25th, 2020
- Finding The Achilles Heel of A Killer Parasite - Newswise - September 25th, 2020
- SHE Initiative Shines Light on Gender Disparities in Oncology Workforce - Targeted Oncology - September 25th, 2020
- Actinium Pharmaceuticals Successfully Completes First Dosing Cohort in the Phase 1 Study of Actimab-A and Venetoclax Combination Therapy in... - September 23rd, 2020
- Advances in the Treatment of Mantle Cell Lymphoma are Greatly Improving the Long-Term Outlook for Patients - Curetoday.com - September 23rd, 2020
- CytoDyn's Phase 2 Study of Leronlimab for Mild-to-Moderate COVID-19 Selected for Oral Presentation at the Special isirv-AVG Virtual Conference on... - September 23rd, 2020
- Opdivo (nivolumab) Demonstrated Superior Disease-Free Survival in Patients with Resected Esophageal or Gastroesophageal Junction Cancer Compared to... - September 23rd, 2020
- Coronavirus Researchers Discover How COVID-19 May Trigger Fatal Levels of Lung Inflammation - SciTechDaily - September 21st, 2020
- The Holistic Sanctuary Announces Exciting Plans to Expand Over Next 4 Years and Save More Lives - PRNewswire - September 21st, 2020
- Robert E. Windsor, MD, is being recognized by Continental Who's Who - PRNewswire - September 21st, 2020
- City of Hope Enters Licensing Agreement With Chimeric to Develop Its Pioneering Chlorotoxin CAR T Cell Therapy - Business Wire - September 21st, 2020
- Emerging immunotherapies in multiple myeloma - The BMJ - September 21st, 2020
- ADC Therapeutics Submits Biologics License Application to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for Loncastuximab Tesirine for Treatment of Relapsed... - September 21st, 2020
- Oakland 24-year-old seeking multiethnic bone marrow donor - The Jewish News of Northern California - September 21st, 2020
- First-Line Treatment With Merck's KEYTRUDA (pembrolizumab) Doubled Five-Year Survival Rate (31.9%) Versus Chemotherapy (16.3%) in Certain Patients... - September 21st, 2020
- Coronavirus, Charity, and the Trolley Problem - Crooked - September 12th, 2020
- Targeted Approach Considered for the Treatment of Accelerated/Blast Phase MPNs - Targeted Oncology - September 1st, 2020
- Royal Biologics Announces the Acquisition of FIBRINET - PRNewswire - September 1st, 2020
- Novel Targets Outside of JAK Inhibition Inching into Myelofibrosis Treatment Landscape - Targeted Oncology - September 1st, 2020
- MaaT Pharma to Announce Clinical Data with its Lead Microbiota Biotherapeutic in Intestinal Acute GvHD at Virtual 46th Annual Meeting of the European... - August 28th, 2020
- The Inside Story Of Biotechs Barnum And His Covid Cures - Forbes - August 28th, 2020
- Mustang Bio: Slow, Steady Progress Towards Multiple Gene And CAR-T Therapy Goals - Seeking Alpha - August 25th, 2020
- Study sheds light on why retinal ganglion cells are vulnerable to glaucoma - Jill Lopez - August 19th, 2020
- Coronavirus Thursday update: UMN announces new stem cell treatment - TwinCities.com-Pioneer Press - August 15th, 2020
- Health and Fitness: Hip replacement surgery: getting back to what you love - taosnews - August 14th, 2020
- How MC Hammer And Other Performing Artists Are Sharing Their Love Of Science - Forbes - August 12th, 2020
- Chromosomal Rearrangements Associated with Chemotherapeutic Drug Resistance | McDonnell Boehnen Hulbert & Berghoff LLP - JD Supra - August 8th, 2020
- Chinese Govt-Compensated Experts Plead Guilty to Thieving Investigation From an American Childrens Medi ... - 90Xtra - August 7th, 2020
- US government considers ethics of aborted tissue research - Angelus News - August 7th, 2020
- Mesa Discusses Treating Myelofibrosis and Other MPNs - Targeted Oncology - August 7th, 2020
- Startup Accelerator: Volumetric Aims to Be the Tissue Bioprinting Farm of the Future - 3DPrint.com - August 6th, 2020
- Cord blood offers hope for rare diseases and ethnic minorities - The Province - August 6th, 2020
- FDA touts advanced manufacturing to address Covid-19 shortfalls - Endpoints News - August 5th, 2020
- Cancer Research Institute Awards $30.2 Million in Grants and Fellowships to Support Basic and Clinical Research in Immunology and Cancer Immunotherapy... - August 5th, 2020
- RenovaCare Appoints Dr. Lydia M. Evans to Its Board of Directors and Increases Board Membership - GlobeNewswire - August 4th, 2020
- MediVet Biologics Rebrands as Ardent Animal Health - Benzinga - August 3rd, 2020
- Church Point Police Captain dies from COVID-19 complications: 'Go and protect the heavens, my dearest friend' - The Advocate - August 1st, 2020
- BMT survivor study finds significant breast cancer risk in young women who received total body irradiation - The Mix - July 31st, 2020
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Can Enhance Cognition in Healthy Older Adults - PsychCentral.com - July 29th, 2020
- The surprising recovery with stem cells of 26 COVID-19 patient in Hidalgo - Explica - July 29th, 2020
- Johnny Tabaie is proud to announce the most powerful Stem Cell Therapy - Press Release - Digital Journal - July 29th, 2020
- COVID-19 Fibroblast Based Cell Therapy Candidate Shown to Reduce Lung Scarring in Aggressive Animal Model - El Paso Inc. - July 25th, 2020
- 'Self-eating' process of stem cells may be the key to new regenerative therapies - 7thSpace Interactive - July 23rd, 2020
- R3 International Now Including Exosomes with Stem Cell Therapy Program for Autism in Mexico - PR Web - July 23rd, 2020
- CAR T-Cell Therapy Offers Potential Solution for Relapse in MCL, But With Toxicity Risk - Targeted Oncology - July 22nd, 2020
- Fine-tuning adoptive cell therapy for advanced cancers - Newswise - July 22nd, 2020
- Global Cart Cell Therapy Market To Grow At A CAGR of 29.4% With The Emergence Of Immunotherapies In Medical Treatment - GlobeNewswire - July 22nd, 2020
- In Remission for 10 Years: Long-term Data on CAR-T Therapy - Medscape - July 21st, 2020
- MRFR predicts an Upsurge in the Leukemia Therapeutics Market valuation to USD 10.7 billion by 2023 - Jewish Life News - July 21st, 2020
- Cannabis Found Effective to Treat Sickle Cell Disease Pain - The Weed Blog - July 20th, 2020
- End of Palestinian Authority coordination with Israel in response to annexation threat: decision already impacting medical referrals - occupied... - July 20th, 2020
- Addiction Treatment Market Survey Report 2020 Stats and Forecasts to 2026 - Cole of Duty - July 18th, 2020
- 13 Promising Covid Treatments Emerging from Israel - The Jewish Voice - July 15th, 2020
- New Clues from Fruit Flies about the Critical Role of Sex Hormones in Stem Cell Control - Newswise - July 15th, 2020
- Impact of Covid-19 on Preimplantation Genetic Testing Market is Projected to Grow Massively in Near Future - Cole of Duty - July 13th, 2020