LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The global cell isolation market size is expected to grow by USD 9.47 billion as per Technavio. This marks a significant market growth compared to the 2019 growth estimates due to the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic in the first half of 2020. Moreover, steady growth is expected to continue throughout the forecast period, and the market is expected to grow at a CAGR of almost 21%.
Request for Technavio's latest reports on directly and indirectly impacted markets
Market estimates include pre- and post-COVID-19 impact on the cell isolation market -
Download free sample report
With the spread of COVID-19, a global increase in R&D activities in AR and PB has been observed in the first half of 2020. Researches are being conducted on stem cell therapies to develop mesenchymal stem cell-based therapies. For instance, in March 2020, researchers from the University of North Texas Health Science Center initiated a clinical trial in China on more than 100 COVID-19 patients and administered injections of mesenchymal stem cells. The rise in such R&D activities is increasing the demand for cell isolation products, which will result in the growth of the cell isolation market during the forecast period.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
The market is driven by the increasing prevalence of chronic diseases. In addition, product advances are anticipated to boost the growth of the cell isolation market.
With the growing incidence of chronic diseases globally, the applications of isolated human cells in research, drug development, and clinical trials are increasing. Cell isolation helps study the behavior of cells and their response to diseases and different drugs. Cell isolation tools are used in drug discovery to generate recombinant protein therapeutics, which can treat a variety of chronic diseases. Hence, the rising prevalence of chronic diseases will boost the need for cell-based therapies, which, in turn, will increase the demand for cell isolation tools.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
View market snapshot before purchasing
Major Five Cell Isolation Companies:
Agilent Technologies Inc.
Agilent Technologies Inc. has business operations under various segments, such as life sciences and applied markets, diagnostics and genomics, and Agilient CrossLab. The company offers various consumables and instruments for cell isolation procedures.
Becton, Dickinson and Co.
Becton, Dickinson and Co. operates its business through various segments, such as BD Medical, BD Life Sciences, and BD Interventional. The company provides consumables and instruments for cell isolation procedures.
Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc.
Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc. has business operations under two segments: life science and clinical diagnostics. The company provides consumables and instruments for cell isolation procedures.
Danaher Corp. operates its business through various segments, such as life sciences, diagnostics, and environment & applied solutions. The company provides consumables and instruments for cell isolation procedures.
F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd. has business operations under two segments: pharmaceuticals and diagnostics. The company provides consumables and instruments for cell isolation procedures.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Technavio's SUBSCRIPTION platform
Cell Isolation Market Product Outlook (Revenue, USD bn, 2020-2024)
Cell Isolation Market Geography Outlook (Revenue, USD bn, 2020-2024)
Technavios sample reports are free of charge and contain multiple sections of the report, such as the market size and forecast, drivers, challenges, trends, and more. Request a free sample report
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions.
With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavios report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavios comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
- HRMC to open hematology and oncology clinic - The Ottawa Herald - June 29th, 2020
- Gift of Life, Root and Rutgers Researchers Launch COVID-19 Study - Patch.com - June 29th, 2020
- Obituaries in the Sunday and Monday Courier, June 28-29 - Waterloo Cedar Falls Courier - June 29th, 2020
- Efforts at coronavirus vaccines and treatments abound in the Bay Area - San Francisco Chronicle - June 23rd, 2020
- New Preclinical Data Demonstrates Immune-Enhancing Effects of Triple I/O Combination Therapy with BeyondSpring's Plinabulin - GlobeNewswire - June 23rd, 2020
- [Herald Interview] Spinning cord blood into stem cell therapies - The Korea Herald - June 22nd, 2020
- Children's Hospital Los Angeles Ranked No. 1 Children's Hospital in the Western U.S., No. 5 Nationally for Second Straight Year - Business Wire - June 22nd, 2020
- The BCG a Tuberculosis Vaccine Boosts Immune Cells and Reduces Risk of Other Infections - Gilmore Health News - June 18th, 2020
- FDA Approves Second Biomarker-Based Indication for Merck's KEYTRUDA (pembrolizumab), Regardless of Tumor Type - The Baytown Sun - June 17th, 2020
- UCLA receives nearly $14 million from NIH to investigate gene therapy to combat HIV - Mirage News - June 17th, 2020
- Orca Bio Emerges With Nearly $300 Million to Transform Allogeneic Cell Therapy - Stockhouse - June 17th, 2020
- UChicago working on COVID-19 saliva test Pandemic energizes health care unions Rehab hospital to be built in Libertyville - Crain's Chicago Business - June 17th, 2020
- UofL researchers to study health impacts of vaping, nicotine on youth - The Lane Report - June 14th, 2020
- Houston coronavirus updates: What you need to know about June 14 - msnNOW - June 14th, 2020
- Be The Match Appoints Amy Ronneberg as Chief Executive Officer - Southernminn.com - June 11th, 2020
- A&B could become premier stem cell producer - Antigua ... - June 11th, 2020
- Nick Cordero Had a 'Rocky Night' After He 'Spiked a Fever' During His Hospitalization, Wife Says - PopCulture.com - June 11th, 2020
- R3 International Now Offering New Stem Cell Therapy Program for Lyme Disease in Mexico - Yahoo Finance - June 10th, 2020
- Nick Cordero's Wife Says His COVID-19 Recovery Is 'Going in the Right Direction' - countryliving.com - June 10th, 2020
- Memorial Sloan Kettering - Hackensack Meridian Health Partnership Announces Funding for Inaugural Immunology Research Collaboration Projects - The... - June 10th, 2020
- Longeveron Announces Japanese Approval of Clinical Trial for Treatment of Aging Frailty With Longeveron's Stem Cells - Yahoo Finance - June 3rd, 2020
- Human Mesenchymal Stem Cells (hMSC) Market investigated in the latest research - WhaTech Technology and Markets News - June 3rd, 2020
- Longeveron Announces Japanese Approval of Clinical Trial for Treatment of Aging Frailty With Longeveron's Stem Cells | DNA RNA and Cells | News... - June 2nd, 2020
- CSL Behring and Seattle Children's Research Institute to Advance Gene Therapy Treatments for Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases - P&T Community - June 2nd, 2020
- New Leaders at ASTCT and CIBMTR Provide Guidelines and Measures for Combating COVID-19 and Protecting Transplant Patients - Business Wire - June 2nd, 2020
- Exceptional stem cell science on tap for ISSCR 2020 Virtual June 23-27, 2020 - 7thSpace Interactive - June 2nd, 2020
- CAR T-Cell Therapy Impresses in Indolent NHL - MedPage Today - June 1st, 2020
- In situ repair abilities of human umbilical cordderived mesenchymal stem cells and autocrosslinked hyaluronic acid gel complex in rhesus monkeys with... - May 23rd, 2020
- UH studying use of convalescent plasma to improve health of COVID-19 patients - Crain's Cleveland Business - May 23rd, 2020
- COVID-19: Recommendations for Treating MS and Related... : Neurology Today - LWW Journals - May 21st, 2020
- New hybrid embryos are the most thorough mixing of humans and mice yet - Science News - May 20th, 2020
- Hotel in Spain requires two negative Covid-19 tests to check in with a free antibody test during your stay - CNBC - May 20th, 2020
- 'Outpatient Is Still Chaos': What We Heard This Week - MedPage Today - May 20th, 2020
- Sumit Dewanjee, MD, is being recognized by Continental Who's Who - PRNewswire - May 7th, 2020
- Results From Pivotal Phase 2/3 Study of Emapalumab in Patients With Primary HLH Published in New England Journal of Medicine - BioSpace - May 7th, 2020
- Stem Cell Alopecia Treatment Market Detailed Analysis of Current Industry Figures With Forecasts Growth by 2026 - 3rd Watch News - May 7th, 2020
- AMC to use stem cell therapy in treating graft-versus-host disease - Korea Biomedical Review - May 7th, 2020
- Drumming class finds a new rhythm with creative connections - Yes! Weekly - May 7th, 2020
- Drumming class finds a new rhythm with creative connections - Wake Forest University News Center - May 5th, 2020
- Insights on the Worldwide Cell Expansion Industry to 2027 - Analysis and Forecasts - Yahoo Finance UK - May 5th, 2020
- These 5 Houston-area research institutions have bright minds at work to battle COVID-19 - InnovationMap - May 5th, 2020
- GCC Condemns Israeli Plans to Annex Parts of the West Bank - Asharq Al-awsat English - May 2nd, 2020
- Jerusalem residents concerned Israel is changing their residency rights - Arabnews - May 2nd, 2020
- Four UTSW Researchers Named to The National Academy of Sciences - D Magazine - May 1st, 2020
- CHMP Grants Positive Opinion for DARZALEX (daratumumab) Subcutaneous Formulation for the Treatment of Patients with Multiple Myeloma - Yahoo Finance - May 1st, 2020
- Verify the URL - InnovationMap - May 1st, 2020
- Houston banking exec shares tips for keeping online information secure amid COVID-19 threats - InnovationMap - May 1st, 2020
- Trials and Tribulations: Neurology Research During COVID-19 - Medscape - April 30th, 2020
- Into the Lungs and Beyond - Harvard Medical School - April 30th, 2020
- Five UC San Diego Professors Elected to National Academy of Sciences - UC San Diego Health - April 29th, 2020
- Suffering from ED? Discover how our combined treatments of Hormone Balancing and FDA Approved Acoustic Wave Pulse Therapy Ends Your ED - Magazine of... - April 29th, 2020
- BrainStorm-Cell Therapeutics to Announce First Quarter Financial Results and Provide a Corporate UpdateThursday, May 7, 2020, 8:30 am EDT - BioSpace - April 29th, 2020
- What Is The Economic Value of Receiving CAR T-Cell Therapy in an Outpatient Setting? - AJMC.com Managed Markets Network - April 24th, 2020
- Healing the heart by returning it to its infancy - FierceBiotech - April 24th, 2020
- What Factors Influence Hematological Recovery in Patients Who Receive CAR-T Therapies? - Cancer Therapy Advisor - April 24th, 2020
- Academy adds new members from UW who 'expand the boundaries of knowledge' - University of Wisconsin-Madison - April 24th, 2020
- FDA Approves New Therapy for Triple Negative Breast Cancer That Has Spread, Not Responded to Other Treatments - FDA.gov - April 24th, 2020
- A rampage through the body - Science Magazine - April 24th, 2020
- Israeli COVID-19 treatment with 100% survival rate tested on US patient - The Jerusalem Post - April 21st, 2020
- Stem Cell Therapy: A Promising Treatment for COVID-19? - Technology Networks - April 21st, 2020
- Meet the 5 female finalists for the 2020 M&T Bank John Travers Award - PennLive - April 21st, 2020
- Hackensack Meridian Health Studying the Blood of COVID-19 Survivors - The Ritz Herald - April 15th, 2020
- Reviewing the Latest Treatment Strategies in Patients with Transplant-Eligible Multiple Myeloma - Hematology Advisor - April 9th, 2020
- Autologous Stem Cell and Non-Stem Cell Based Therapies Market Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026 | Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited, Cytori... - April 9th, 2020
- Canadian Company STEMCELL Technologies Is an Essential Industry Partner for COVID-19 Research and Vaccine Development - Business Wire - April 9th, 2020
- 3 drug candidates authorized to treat COVID-19 patients - Korea Biomedical Review - April 7th, 2020
- Surgeon offers innovative treatments - Brunswick News - April 7th, 2020
- Health Tech: Dallas-based American Heart Association Awards $14M in Research Grants for Heart, Brain, and COVID-19 Innovation - dallasinnovates.com - April 7th, 2020
- Metrion Biosciences and International Scientific Consortium Publish Data and New Recommendations for in Vitro Risk Assessment of the Cardiac Safety of... - April 7th, 2020
- YOUR HEALTH: Something fishy to help improve eyesight - WQAD.com - April 6th, 2020
- First Two Patients Enrolled in Randomized Phase 2, COVID-19 Trial with Leronlimab; Five More Severely Ill COVID-19 Patients Treated Under Emergency... - April 6th, 2020
- Yiviva Announces Dosing of First Patient in Phase 2b Study of First-Line YIV-906 Plus Sorafenib Combination Therapy in the Treatment of Hepatocellular... - April 6th, 2020
- Coronavirus Business Tracker: How The Private Sector Is Fighting The COVID-19 Pandemic - Forbes - April 6th, 2020
- Treatment with CytoDyn's Leronlimab Indicates Significant Trend Toward Immunological Restoration in Severely Ill COVID-19 Patients - Associated Press - April 6th, 2020
- Coronavirus daily news update, April 6: What to know today about COVID-19 in the Seattle area, Washington state and the nation - Seattle Times - April 6th, 2020
- Celularity and Infectious Disease Research Institute will try out COVID-19 cell therapy - GeekWire - April 3rd, 2020
- Pinprick Blood Test To Identify Antibodies In Patients Approved By FDA - Kaiser Health News - April 3rd, 2020
- CytoDyn CEO Dr. Pourhassan to Appear on Fox Business Network Friday, April 3, 2020 at 2:00 pm ET to Discuss Leronlimab Treatment of 10 Severely Ill... - April 3rd, 2020
- Is There a New CAR T-Cell Treatment for Mantle Cell Lymphoma? - AJMC.com Managed Markets Network - April 3rd, 2020
- North Jersey hitting the surge - Politico - April 3rd, 2020