The healthcare industry has been focusing on excessive research and development in the last couple of decades to ensure that the need to address issues related to the availability of drugs and treatments for certain chronic diseases is effectively met.
Healthcare researchers and scientists at the Li Ka Shing Faculty of Medicine of the Hong Kong University have successfully demonstrated the utilization of human induced pluripotent stem cells or hiPSCs from the skin cells of the patient for testing therapeutic drugs.
The success of this research suggests that scientists have crossed one more hurdle towards using stem cells in precision medicine for the treatment of patients suffering from sporadic hereditary diseases. iPSCs are the new generation approach towards the prevention and treatment of diseases that takes into account patients on an individual basis considering their genetic makeup, lifestyle, and environment. Along with the capacity to transform into different body cell types and same genetic composition of the donors, hiPSCs have surfaced as a promising cell source to screen and test drugs.
In the present research, hiPSC was synthesized from patients suffering from a rare form of hereditary cardiomyopathy owing to the mutations in Lamin A/C related cardiomyopathy in their distinct families. The affected individuals suffer from sudden death, stroke, and heart failure at a very young age. As on date, there is no exact treatment available for this condition. This team in Hong Kong tested a drug named PTC124 to suppress specific genetic mutations in other genetic diseases into the iPSC transformed heart muscle cells. While this technology is being considered as a breakthrough in clinical stem cell research, the team at Hong Kong University is collaborating with drug companies regarding its clinical application.
The unique properties of iPS cells provides extensive potential to several biopharmaceutical applications. iPSCs are also used in toxicology testing, high throughput, disease modeling, and target identification.
This type of stem cell has the potential to transform drug discovery by offering physiologically relevant cells for tool discovery, compound identification, and target validation. A new report by Persistence Market Research (PMR) states that the globalinduced pluripotent stem or iPS cell marketis expected to witness a strong CAGR of 7.0% from 2018 to 2026. In 2017, the market was worth US$ 1,254.0 Mn and is expected to reach US$ 2,299.5 Mn by the end of the forecast period in 2026.
For More Information Get Sample Copy Of This Report @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/17968
Customization to be the Key Focus of Market Players
Due to the evolving needs of the research community, the demand for specialized cell lines have increased to a certain point where most vendors offering these products cannot depend solely on sales from catalog products.
The quality of the products and lead time can determine the choices while requesting custom solutions at the same time. Companies usually focus on establishing a strong distribution network for enabling products to reach customers from the manufacturing units in a short time period.
Request For Report Methodology @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/methodology/17968
Entry of Multiple Small Players to be Witnessed in the Coming Years
Several leading players have their presence in the global market; however, many specialized products and services are provided by small and regional vendors. By targeting their marketing strategies towards research institutes and small biotechnology companies, these new players have swiftly established their presence in the market.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
Our reports strive to offer superior quality reports based on authentic and accurate findings.
We aim to ensure that our clients research needs are met with customized, top-of-the-line solutions.
Our analysts and consultants are among the best in their field and promise to deliver excellent market intelligence.
We leave no stone unturned to give clients an exhaustive coverage of the industry.
- Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell Research Pros And Cons ... - April 2nd, 2020
- Evotec Expands Its IPSC-Based Cell Therapy Platform Evocells Through Licensing Agreement with panCella - Benzinga - April 2nd, 2020
- Citius Signs Option With Novellus To License Novel Stem-Cell Therapy For ARDS - Nasdaq - April 2nd, 2020
- Anti-IL-6 Monoclonal Antibodies as Antiarrhythmic Treatment for HF - The Cardiology Advisor - April 2nd, 2020
- A New NK Cell-based Immunotherapy For Cancer Treatment - Health News Today - March 24th, 2020
- Coriell Institute for Medical Research Awarded $8.6 Million Biobanking Contract from National Institute on Aging - Newswise - March 18th, 2020
- Stem cells to help the heart - Science Magazine - March 12th, 2020
- Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells Market Expected to Witness the Highest Growth 202 - ITResearchBrief.com - March 12th, 2020
- SpaceX Dragon cargo ship, the last to be caught by robot arm, arrives at space station - Space.com - March 11th, 2020
- Notice of Capital and Business Alliance between Heartseed and MEDIPAL HOLDINGS | DNA RNA and Cells | News Channels - PipelineReview.com - March 11th, 2020
- NanoSurface Bio Executes Exclusive License of Heart-on-Chip Technology Launched Into Space - Business Wire - March 9th, 2020
- Eye health: Testing the safety of stem cell therapy for age-related macular degeneration - Open Access Government - March 9th, 2020
- Despite Pro-Life Claims, Stem Cell Therapy Has Very Real Benefits and Should Be Accessible - Patheos - March 6th, 2020
- Little Tissue, Big Mission: Beating Heart Tissues to Ride Aboard The ISS - Newswise - March 4th, 2020
- SpaceX set to launch Falcon 9 rocket and Dragon capsule from Cape Canaveral this week - Florida Today - March 4th, 2020
- SpaceX Targeting March 6 for Launch of its 20th Resupply Mission to International Space Station | - SpaceCoastDaily.com - February 29th, 2020
- The European Bank of Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells: Five Years of Progress - Technology Networks - February 28th, 2020
- New study identifies trigger that turns dormant cancer stem cells into active ones - PR Web - February 26th, 2020
- Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells (iPSCs) Market in 2020: Global Industry Size, Demand, Growth & Development, Trends, Insights and Forecast until... - February 25th, 2020
- Improving shoes, showers, 3D printing: research launching to the Space Station - Space Daily - February 21st, 2020
- Argentinian cultured meat supplier on its 'all-in-one' cell line: 'We offer cells that can grow fast and reduce costs' - FoodNavigator-Latam - February 20th, 2020
- Building a 'doomsday vault' to save the kangaroo and koala from extinction - CNET - February 19th, 2020
- Surge in the Adoption of Stem Cell-Derived Cells to Fuel the Growth of the Stem Cell-Derived Cells Market Through the Assessment Period 2019 2029 -... - February 17th, 2020
- Global Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells Market to Achieve more Profitability Ratio between 2020-2025 - Chronicle 99 - February 16th, 2020
- Cell-based meat in focus: In conversation with Meatable, Finless Foods, New Age Meats - FoodNavigator-USA.com - February 11th, 2020
- Research could be step toward lab-grown eggs and sperm to treat... - ScienceBlog.com - February 10th, 2020
- First dual stem cell therapy jointly developed by City University of Hong Kong brings new hope for cardiac repair - QS WOW News - February 10th, 2020
- Chromatin accessibility analysis reveals regulatory dynamics of developing human retina and hiPSC-derived retinal organoids - Science Advances - February 10th, 2020
- AgeX Therapeutics to Collaborate with University of California, Irvine on Neural Stem Cell Research Program for Huntingtons Disease and Other... - February 4th, 2020
- 2020 Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells (iPSCs) Study: Global Markets, Technologies, Applications and Companies - Yahoo Finance - February 2nd, 2020
- Can Parkinsons be prevented as it stealthily develops? - Big Think - February 2nd, 2020
- Unpicking the proteome in single cells - Science Magazine - February 2nd, 2020
- Kyoto University team gets OK from ministry for plan to transplant iPS-derived cartilage into knee joints - The Japan Times - January 25th, 2020
- The Kyoto University team's plan to transplant iPS cartilage into knee joints is OK - gotech daily - January 25th, 2020
- Get rid of the ache within the nerves discovered with the following pointers, learn - Sahiwal Tv - January 25th, 2020
- Astellas and Adaptimmune team up in CAR-T development - European Biotechnology - January 15th, 2020
- Stem Cell Therapy Market Rising Demand for Digitization in Organizations and Growth till 2027 - Galus Australis - January 15th, 2020
- Allele and Astellas Enter into an Expanded License for the Development of iPSC Lines - Yahoo Finance - January 15th, 2020
- Researchers have managed to bio-print a functional mini-liver in 90 days - FLWL News - January 15th, 2020
- CYTOVIA Therapeutics and the New York Stem Cell Foundation Research Institute enter into a partnership to develop iPSC derived CAR NK Therapeutics -... - January 10th, 2020
- Stem Cells Market Segmentation and Analysis Report, 2025 - Food & Beverage Herald - January 10th, 2020
- Stem Cell Therapy Market Robust Growth Counted to 2025 - Instanews247 - January 10th, 2020
- The Top Biotech Trends We'll Be Watching in 2020 - Singularity Hub - January 10th, 2020
- Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells Market Structure, Industry Inspection, and Forecast 2025 - Filmi Baba - December 28th, 2019
- Top Technical Advances of 2019 - The Scientist - December 24th, 2019
- The next 3D-printing craze? It could be functioning 'mini-livers' - Inverse - December 24th, 2019
- Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells Market: Latest Innovations, Drivers and Industry Key Events 2016 2021 - Market Reports Observer - December 24th, 2019
- Stem Cell-Derived Cells Market Expected to Expand at a Steady CAGR through 2019 2029 - Downey Magazine - December 17th, 2019
- AgeX Therapeutics and Lineage Cell Therapeutics Announce Issuance of U.S. Patent for Method of Generating Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells - Yahoo... - December 11th, 2019
- Patent Granted To Lineage & AgeX - Anti Aging News - December 11th, 2019
- Charles River Announces Strategic Partnership with Bit Bio, Increasing Portfolio of Translational Drug Discovery Technologies - BioSpace - December 11th, 2019
- Fate Therapeutics Presents its First Off-the-shelf, iPSC-derived CAR T-Cell Cancer Immunotherapy Program at ASH Annual Meeting - GlobeNewswire - December 11th, 2019
- Fate Therapeutics Announces New Preclinical Data for FT596 Off-the-Shelf, iPSC-derived CAR NK Cell Cancer Immunotherapy - Benzinga - December 8th, 2019
- Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells Market Assessed To Tell Apart High Growth By Implies In 2018 to 2026 - Wolf Mirror - December 5th, 2019
- Kyoto University Seeking To Use Stem Cells On Knee Treatment - Anti Aging News - December 5th, 2019
- Story of a 15-year old scientist: How it all began - EuroScientist - December 5th, 2019
- Stemonix, Atomwise Team Up on Drug Discovery With MicroOrgans and AI - Xconomy - December 5th, 2019
- Channel in Nerve Cell May be Key in Unlocking Parkinson Disease Therapy - Pharmacy Times - December 3rd, 2019
- First-in-kind Human 3-dimensional Models of Parkinson's Disease and Progressive Multiple Sclerosis Launching to the International Space Station -... - December 3rd, 2019
- Stem Cells Market 2019 Global Growth Analysis and Forecast Report by 2025 - Markets Gazette 24 - November 26th, 2019
- UK animal experiment statistics indicate reluctance to embrace modern tools to advance British labs into the 21st century - Labmate Online - November 10th, 2019
- Human heart cells change during spaceflight, say scientists in study that could have far-reaching effects on c - MEAWW - November 7th, 2019
- Here's Why Fate Therapeutics Dropped as Much as 19.9% Today - Motley Fool - November 7th, 2019
- Space travel may change the human heart - Inverse - November 7th, 2019
- Allogene Therapeutics and Notch Therapeutics Announce Collaboration to Research and Develop Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell (iPSC)-Derived Allogeneic... - November 5th, 2019
- Goldfinch Bio to Present Oral and Poster Presentations at the American Society of Nephrology Kidney Week 2019 Annual Meeting - BioSpace - November 5th, 2019
- MD Anderson and Takeda Team Up on Next-Generation Immuno-Oncology Therapeutics - BioSpace - November 5th, 2019
- Can organoids, derived from stem cells, be used in disease treatments? - The Hindu - October 26th, 2019
- University team to seek approval for iPS-based heart treatment trial - The Japan Times - October 26th, 2019
- Global Gemcitabine Hydrochloride Market: Segmented By Application And Geography Trends, Growth And Forecasts To 2024 - Health News Office - October 26th, 2019
- Global consortium formed to combat unproven cell banking services - Drug Target Review - October 22nd, 2019
- Bloomberg Philanthropies, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, and The New York Stem Cell Foundation Research Institute Announce an... - October 22nd, 2019
- ISCT forms cell and gene therapy sector-wide coalition to combat the rise of unproven commercial cell banking services - PharmiWeb.com - October 21st, 2019
- Mutations Linked to Huntington's Increase Cells' Resistance to Manganese, Study Finds - Huntington's Disease News - October 15th, 2019
- Stem Cells Market : Insights Into the Competitive Scenario of the Market - Online News Guru - October 11th, 2019
- 'Rewind Therapeutics' and Remyelination - SciTech Europa - October 11th, 2019
- Cell Expansion Market is expected to rise at a remarkable CAGR during the Forecast Period 2016 2024 - Space Market Research - October 9th, 2019
- Global Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells Market 2019 Innovative Trends and Insights Research upto 2024 - News Adopt - October 5th, 2019
- New Rett Therapies May Stem From X-chromosome Reactivation Findings - Rett Syndrome News - October 5th, 2019
- Stemming the Tide of Alzheimer's - UCI News - October 5th, 2019