Advancing your induced pluripotent stem cells or human embryonic stem cell therapy research to clinical applications requires careful material selection because the quality of starting materials significantly impact the properties of your final stem cell therapy product. Gibco CTS products have been developed to ease the transition from stem cell therapy research to clinical applications by providing high quality GMP manufactured, commercial scale ancillary materials with a high degree of qualification, traceability and regulatory documentation. In an effort to help you maximize the potential of your stem cell research and therapy, and simplify the transition to clinic-ready processes, we offer an extensive selection of research use stem cell research products with complementary CTS formulations. Our CTS products are used in commercially approved cell therapies as well as over 100 clinical trials and are backed by our professional regulatory support and over 30 years of GMP manufacturing experience.
Induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs) and embryonic stem cells (ESCs) , sometimes collectively referred to as pluripotent stem cells (PSCs), are cells that have the ability to renew themselves indefinitely and differentiate into almost any cell type when exposed to the right microenvironment. These unique properties enable the application of induced pluripotent stem cells and embryonic stem cells in disease modeling, drug discovery, drug toxicity testing, and cell therapy. Strikingly, most embryonic stem cell and induced pluripotent stem cell applications have the potential to improve human health, none more directly so than ESC or iPSC therapy. The most intuitive approach for ES or iPS cell therapy is to transplant PSC-derived cells for the direct replacement of damaged or degenerated cells or tissue. However, there are many other approaches to ES or iPS stem cell therapy such as transplanting PSC-derived cells that then release signals triggering endogenous repair mechanisms.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, we support the development of your human embryonic stem cell therapy or induced pluripotent stem cell therapy from the earliest stages of research and all the way to the clinic. We offer high-quality products across the iPS cell therapy workflow from reprogramming to differentiation. Most Gibco media and supplements for culture and differentiation are manufactured under GMP conditions at sites that use methods and controls that conform to current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) for medical devices. These FDA-registered manufacturing sites are ISO 13485 and ISO 9001certified, and the rigorous practices we adhere to at these sites help ensure the consistency, reliability, and high quality of a wide variety of iPSC therapy workflow reagents.
To further help you maximize the potential of your research and streamline your transition to the clinic, we offer Gibco Cell Therapy Systems (CTS) equivalents for many of our research-use products. In addition to GMP manufacturing, Gibco CTS products undergo extensive safety testing and are accompanied by appropriate documentation so you can transition your cell therapy to the clinic with confidence.
*Adherence to supplier related responsibilities of USP<1043>
First off-the-shelf reprogramming system manufactured in accordance with GMP requirements. CTS CytoTune 2.1 kit offers high-efficiency Sendai delivery of reprogramming factors.
Click image to enlarge
Efficient reprogramming from adult human dermal fibroblasts, T cells, and CD34+ cells. These data demonstrate that the CytoTune-iPS 2.1 kit can be used to successfully reprogram human dermal fibroblasts (HDFa), T cells, and CD34+ cells.
Based on the widely cited Gibco Essential 8 Medium, Gibco CTS Essential 8 Medium is the first globally available human- and animal originfree culture medium for human pluripotent stem cells (hPSCs) and is designed to meet international regulatory requirements for cell therapy.
Click image to enlarge
Using Applied Biosystems TaqMan hPSC Scorecard Panel analysis, Gibco CTS Essential 8 Medium and research-use-only Essential 8 Medium were shown to support comparable expression of PSC markers and lineage markers in undifferentiated PSCs and PSC-derived embryoid bodies.
CTS Vitronectin (VTN-N) Recombinant Human Protein is a defined matrix for feeder-free culture of iPSCs. Designed in the laboratory of James Thomson, this recombinant protein is intended for use with the CTS Essential 8 culture system.
CTS RevitaCell Supplement (100X) is an animal-origin-free, chemically defined supplement used with PSCs for post-thaw recovery or in combination with CTS Essential 8 Medium for single cell passaging. To minimize both the loss of cell viability and differentiation of PSCs, use the CTS PSC Cryopreservation Kit.
CTS Versene is a gentle non-enzymatic cell dissociation reagent for use in routine clump passaging of PSCs while maintaining viability over multiple passages.
For the cryopreservation and recovery of PSCs, the CTS PSC Cryopreservation Medium and CTS RevitaCell Supplement minimize the loss of cell viability and maximize post-thaw recovery when used in combination. Both reagents are included in the CTS PSC Cryopreservation Kit.
The CTS PSC Cryopreservation Medium is a xeno-free solution for the cryopreservation of pluripotent stem cells (PSCs). Both CTS PSC Cryopreservation Medium and CTS RevitaCell supplement are included in the CTS PSC Cryopreservation Kit that helps minimize loss of cell viability and maximize post-thaw recovery.
CTS KnockOut SR XenoFree Medium is a defined, xeno-free serum replacement based on the traditional Gibco KnockOut Serum Replacement, which has been cited in more than 2,000 publications and trusted for over 20 years.
Maintenance of pluripotency using CTS KNOCKOUT SR XenoFree Medium. Following 10 passages in either KSR (left lane) or KSR XenoFree CTS (right lane) on HFF attached with CELLstart substrate, BG01v gene expression was examined (top). Gene expression of embryoid bodies generated from the same P10 BG01v/HFF cultures (bottom).
Your choice of chemically defined human- and animal origin-free basal media for pluripotent stem cell culture. Based on traditional DMEM and DMEM/F12 formulations, these basal media are:
Gibco CTS growth factors help enable you to easily qualify reagents during your transition from research applications to clinical applications. CTS products are supplied with harmonized documentation such as Certificates of Analysis and Certificates of Origin.
CTS offers high-quality growth factors and cytokines for T cell, stem cell and dendritic cell applications.
We offer full customization options to help meet your unique specifications for any project. Flexibility is yours in creating your own Gibco custom cell culture medium
Intended use of the products mentioned on this page vary. For specific intended use statements please refer to the product label.
See the original post here:
Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell (iPSC) Media and Reagents for ...
- Ncardia inks $60M funding deal to expand discovery and commercial production services for stem cells - FierceBiotech - November 22nd, 2021
- ElevateBio Supercharges Gene Editing and Therapeutic Product Development Capabilities Through Acquisition of Life Edit Therapeutics - Yahoo Finance - October 28th, 2021
- ReNeuron enters cancer therapy collaboration with UCL - ShareCast - October 28th, 2021
- Shah on the Potential Utility of NK Cells in Multiple Myeloma - OncLive - October 28th, 2021
- Exacis Biotherapeutics Announces Strategic Partnership With CCRM For Specialty Manufacturing Of Services And Investment For Development Of... - October 28th, 2021
- CellOrigin secured a new round of investment for developing its globally proprietary iPSC-CAR-Macrophage technology platform - WWNY - October 16th, 2021
- ASU professor researches origins of Alzheimers to find a cure - Eight, Arizona PBS - October 16th, 2021
- Personalized Cell Therapy Market Size Worth US$ 53.8 Billion With a CAGR of 23.5% By 2028 Otterbein 360 - Otterbein 360 - October 16th, 2021
- Citius Pharmaceuticals to Host Investor Webcast to Discuss the Acquisition of Late Phase 3 Cancer Immunotherapy I/ONTAK (E7777) - Yahoo Finance - October 16th, 2021
- Wolter Earns Young Investigator Award | Newsroom - UNC Health and UNC School of Medicine - October 16th, 2021
- NIH awards nearly $2M to Huebsch for study | The Source - Washington University in St. Louis Newsroom - August 31st, 2021
- Shoreline Launches with $4 Billion in Partnerships PharmaLive - PharmaLive - August 31st, 2021
- Bone Therapeutics announces topline results from Phase III knee osteoarthritis study with its enhanced viscosupplement JTA-004 - GlobeNewswire - August 31st, 2021
- Roslin Tech in multi-million bid to fund sustainable food - HeraldScotland - August 31st, 2021
- Global Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells Market Industry Analysis, Post COVID-19 Impact, Emerging Trends, Business Growth by 2027||Fate Therapeutics,... - July 22nd, 2021
- Bayer's BlueRock Therapeutics gains FDA fast track for Parkinson's disease cell therapy - PMLiVE - July 22nd, 2021
- Global Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell (iPSC) Market to Reach $2.3 Billion by 2026 - PRNewswire - July 7th, 2021
- Impact of NK cell-based therapeutics for Lung Cancer Therapy | BTT - Dove Medical Press - July 7th, 2021
- Caribou eyes $100M IPO as it aims off-the-shelf CAR-Ts at the clinic - FierceBiotech - July 7th, 2021
- Genexine, Toolgen to co-develop CAR-NK cell gene therapy - Korea Biomedical Review - July 7th, 2021
- Reversal of biological age detected in mouse and human embryos - BioNews - July 7th, 2021
- Century Therapeutics Announces Closing of Initial Public Offering and Full Exercise of Underwriters' Option to Purchase - GlobeNewswire - June 25th, 2021
- Univ. of Washington and Sana researchers use gene editing to prep stem cells for heart repair - GeekWire - June 25th, 2021
- Ubiquitination is essential for recovery of cellular activities after heat shock - Science Magazine - June 25th, 2021
- The CCL2-CCR2 astrocyte-cancer cell axis in tumor extravasation at the brain - Science Advances - June 25th, 2021
- Pharmacogenomic approach to cure the pain of the 'burning man' - Lab + Life Scientist - June 25th, 2021
- The Stem Cell Assay Market To Grow Through Mergers Amongst Market Participants The Courier - The Courier - June 25th, 2021
- Accelerated Biosciences' Immune-Privileged Human Trophoblast Stem Cells (hTSCs) Offer Breakthrough Opportunities in Cancer-Targeting Therapeutics and... - May 15th, 2021
- Study Models the Effect of Herpes Infection on Fetal Brain Development - Pharmacy Times - May 15th, 2021
- Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells Market is set for Lucrative Growth | Top Companies Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., FUJIFILM Corporation, KSU | The... - May 15th, 2021
- Stem Cell Therapy Market by Type, Therapeutic Application and Cell Source - Global Forecasts to 2026 - ResearchAndMarkets.com - Business Wire - May 15th, 2021
- Global Induced Pluripotent Market Showing Impressive Growth by 2027||Thermo Fisher Scientific; Cell Applications, Inc.; Axol Bioscience Ltd.;... - May 15th, 2021
- Global Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells Market 2020 Top Manufactures, Growth Opportunities and Investment Feasibility 2025 The Courier - The Courier - May 3rd, 2021
- Stem Cell Therapy Market worth $401 million by 2026 - Exclusive Report by MarketsandMarkets - PRNewswire - May 3rd, 2021
- Fate Therapeutics Announces Four Presentations at the 2021 ASGCT Annual Meeting - GlobeNewswire - May 3rd, 2021
- Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells (iPSCs) Market 2021 Is Booming Across the Globe by Share, Size, Growth, Segments and Forecast to 2027 | Top Players... - May 3rd, 2021
- Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells (iPSCs) Market 2021 Industry Size, Share, Growth and Top Companies Analysis- Fujifilm Holding Corporation (CDI),... - May 3rd, 2021
- A New CRISPR Tool Flips Genes On and Off Like a Light Switch - Singularity Hub - May 3rd, 2021
- Stem Cell Characterization Kits Market Report 2021 by Global Key Players, Types, Applications, Countries, Size, Forecast to 2027 Good News Gum - Good... - May 3rd, 2021
- Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells Market Growth Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts Report 2020-2026 with key players position (Fujifilm Holding... - February 17th, 2021
- Cytovia Therapeutics and Cellectis Partner to Develop TALEN Gene-Edited iPSC-Derived Natural Killer Cells - BioSpace - February 17th, 2021
- Can we freeze them? Yes we can, says Nkarta - Vantage - February 17th, 2021
- Global Induced Pluripotent Market Positive Outlook, Revenue Generation & Leading Manufacturers, Forecast 2026||CELGENE CORPORATION; Astellas... - February 17th, 2021
- Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells Market Growth, Competitive Landscape, Research Methodology, Business Opportunities, Statistics and Industry Analysis... - February 17th, 2021
- Evotec and Medical Center Hamburg-Eppendorf Enter Partnership to Develop iPSC-Based Tissue Therapy f - PharmiWeb.com - February 4th, 2021
- Breakthrough stem cell therapy may reverse life-threatening conditions in dogs - Study Finds - February 4th, 2021
- SLAS Technology Special Collection on Artificial Intelligence in Process Automation Available Now - Newswise - February 4th, 2021
- Exacis Biotherapeutics Announces Key Addition To Its Executive Leadership Team With Dirk Huebner MD Joining As Chief Medical Officer - PRNewswire - February 4th, 2021
- Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells Market 2020 Global Share, Growth, Size, Opportunities, Trends, Regional Overview, Leading Company Analysis And Forecast... - February 4th, 2021
- Money on the Move: January 27 February 2 - BioSpace - February 4th, 2021
- Poultry Healthcare Products Market Share, Growth, Statistics, by Application, Production, Revenue & Forecast to 2025 - AlgosOnline - January 27th, 2021
- Impact Of Covid 19 On Stem Cells Industry 2020 Market Challenges, Business Overview And Forecast Research Study 2026 Murphy's Hockey Law - Murphy's... - January 27th, 2021
- SREBP1 suppresses the differentiation and epithelial function of hiPSC-derived endothelial cells by inhibiting the microRNA199b-5p pathway - DocWire... - January 25th, 2021
- Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells Market Segmentation and Analysis by Latest Trends, Development and Growth by Trending Regions 2020 with key players... - January 25th, 2021
- Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells (iPSCs) Market to Witness Massive Growth During 2021-2027 | Fujifilm Holding Corporation (CDI), Ncardia, Sumitomo... - January 25th, 2021
- Hands across the water as bio bonds stand test of time | Business Weekly - Business Weekly - January 25th, 2021
- Exercise mimetics and JAK inhibition attenuate IFN-induced wasting in engineered human skeletal muscle - Science Advances - January 25th, 2021
- Can Science Save the Northern White Rhino? - Freethink - January 25th, 2021
- Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells Market to Grow with an Impressive CAGR - Farming Sector - January 9th, 2021
- Accelerating cell-based therapies by providing safe therapeutic MSC products - BioSpace - January 9th, 2021
- Exacis Biotherapeutics Announces Its Launch and mRNA Technology In-Licensing For Targeted CAR-NK And CAR-T Cell Cancer Therapies | DNA RNA and Cells |... - January 9th, 2021
- Environmental Factor - January 2021: Intramural Papers of the Month - Environmental Factor Newsletter - January 9th, 2021
- Global Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells Market To Witness Huge Gains Over 2020-2026 - Factory Gate - December 28th, 2020
- Exosomes act as messengers and decoys to save healthy cells from viral infection - Massive Science - December 28th, 2020
- Scientists have restored youth to aging eyes in mice - Massive Science - December 21st, 2020
- Top Technical Advances of 2020 - The Scientist - December 21st, 2020
- A new psychedelic drug gives psychiatric benefits without causing hallucinations - Massive Science - December 21st, 2020
- I Peace, Inc. and Avery Therapeutics announce collaboration to bring iPSC derived cell therapy for heart failure to the clinic - PRNewswire - December 17th, 2020
- Network of Genes Involved in Congenital Heart Disease Identified - Technology Networks - December 17th, 2020
- Global Induced Pluripotent Market 2020-26 Steering Forces Heading Towards Impressive CAGR With CELGENE CORPORATION; Astellas Pharma Inc.; Thermo... - December 17th, 2020
- Global Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells (iPSCs) Market Expectable to Exceed Global Market Revenue, Size, Segments and Market Competition Trend to... - December 14th, 2020
- Evotec and Sartorius Partner with Start-Up Curexsys on IPSC-Based Therapeutic Exosome Approach - BioSpace - December 9th, 2020
- Multiple gene edits and computer simulations could help treat rare genetic diseases - University of Wisconsin-Madison - December 9th, 2020
- Cytovia Therapeutics announces plans to initiate in 2021 Clinical Development of Universal iPSC NK Cell Therapy for Hematological and Solid Tumors -... - December 9th, 2020
- Fate Therapeutics Reports Positive Interim Data from its Phase 1 Study of FT516 in Combination with Rituximab for B-cell Lymphoma - GlobeNewswire - December 9th, 2020
- Constantly Growing Applications and Innovations to Push Sales of Amniotic Membrane Market Up To ~US$2.4 Bn by 2027, Observes TMR - PRNewswire - December 9th, 2020
- Tulane researcher shows enhanced therapeutic stem cell migration improves neurodegenerative disease - News from Tulane - December 8th, 2020
- Researchers restore lost sight in mice, offering clues to reversing aging - Science Magazine - December 8th, 2020
- Fate Therapeutics Reports Positive Interim Data from its Phase 1 Study of FT516 in Combination with Rituximab for B-cell Lymphoma | DNA RNA and Cells... - December 8th, 2020
- Bayer and Atara Biotherapeutics in CAR T-cell therapy deal - BioPharma-Reporter.com - December 8th, 2020