Gyongyosi, M. et al. Meta-analysis of cell-based CaRdiac stUdiEs (ACCRUE) in patients with acute myocardial infarction based on individual patient data. Circ. Res. 116, 13461360 (2015).
Fisher, S. A., Doree, C., Mathur, A. & Martin-Rendon, E. Meta-analysis of cell therapy trials for patients with heart failure. Circ. Res. 116, 13611377 (2015).
Kandala, J. et al. Meta-analysis of stem cell therapy in chronic ischemic cardiomyopathy. Am. J. Cardiol. 112, 217225 (2013).
Fernandez-Aviles, F. et al. Global position paper on cardiovascular regenerative medicine. Eur. Heart J. 38, 25322546 (2017).
Lipsitz, Y. Y., Timmins, N. E. & Zandstra, P. W. Quality cell therapy manufacturing by design. Nat. Biotechnol. 34, 393400 (2016).
Blair, N. F. & Barker, R. A. Making it personal: the prospects for autologous pluripotent stem cell-derived therapies. Regen. Med. 11, 423425 (2016).
Chakradhar, S. An eye to the future: researchers debate best path for stem cell-derived therapies. Nat. Med. 22, 116119 (2016).
Smith, D. M. Assessing commercial opportunities for autologous and allogeneic cell-based products. Regen. Med. 7, 721732 (2012).
Lipsitz, Y. Y., Bedford, P., Davies, A. H., Timmins, N. E. & Zandstra, P. W. Achieving efficient manufacturing and quality assurance through synthetic cell therapy design. Cell. Stem. Cell. 20, 1317 (2017).
van Berlo, J. H. & Molkentin, J. D. An emerging consensus on cardiac regeneration. Nat. Med. 20, 13861393 (2014).
Arck, P. C. & Hecher, K. Fetomaternal immune cross-talk and its consequences for maternal and offsprings health. Nat. Med. 19, 548556 (2013).
Jaiswal, S. et al. CD47 is upregulated on circulating hematopoietic stem cells and leukemia cells to avoid phagocytosis. Cell 138, 271285 (2009).
Diecke, S. et al. Novel codon-optimized mini-intronic plasmid for efficient, inexpensive, and xeno-free induction of pluripotency. Sci. Rep. 5, 8081 (2015).
Chang, C. H., Fontes, J. D., Peterlin, M. & Flavell, R. A. Class II transactivator (CIITA) is sufficient for the inducible expression of major histocompatibility complex class II genes. J. Exp. Med. 180, 13671374 (1994).
Elsner, L. et al. The heat shock protein HSP70 promotes mouse NK cell activity against tumors that express inducible NKG2D ligands. J. Immunol. 179, 55235533 (2007).
Maddaluno, M. et al. Murine aortic smooth muscle cells acquire, though fail to present exogenous protein antigens on major histocompatibility complex class II molecules. Biomed. Res. Int. 2014, 949845 (2014).
Didie, M., Galla, S., Muppala, V., Dressel, R. & Zimmermann, W. H. Immunological properties of murine parthenogenetic stem cell-derived cardiomyocytes and engineered heart muscle. Front. Immunol. 8, 955 (2017).
Wunderlich, M. et al. AML xenograft efficiency is significantly improved in NOD/SCID-IL2RG mice constitutively expressing human SCF, GM-CSF and IL-3. Leukemia 24, 17851788 (2010).
Shultz, L. D., Ishikawa, F. & Greiner, D. L. Humanized mice in translational biomedical research. Nat. Rev. Immunol. 7, 118130 (2007).
Billerbeck, E. et al. Development of human CD4+ FoxP3+ regulatory T cells in human stem cell factor-, granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor-, and interleukin-3-expressing NOD-SCID IL2Rgamma(null) humanized mice. Blood 117, 30763086 (2011).
Melkus, M. W. et al. Humanized mice mount specific adaptive and innate immune responses to EBV and TSST-1. Nat. Med. 12, 13161322 (2006).
Deuse, T. et al. Human leukocyte antigen I knockdown human embryonic stem cells induce host ignorance and achieve prolonged xenogeneic survival. Circulation 124, S3S9 (2011).
Wang, D., Quan, Y., Yan, Q., Morales, J. E. & Wetsel, R. A. Targeted disruption of the beta2-microglobulin gene minimizes the immunogenicity of human embryonic stem cells. Stem Cells Transl. Med. 4, 12341245 (2015).
Dressel, R. et al. Pluripotent stem cells are highly susceptible targets for syngeneic, allogeneic, and xenogeneic natural killer cells. FASEB J. 24, 21642177 (2010).
Kruse, V. et al. Human induced pluripotent stem cells are targets for allogeneic and autologous natural killer (NK) cells and killing is partly mediated by the activating NK Receptor DNAM-1. PLoS ONE 10, e0125544 (2015).
Gornalusse, G. G. et al. HLA-E-expressing pluripotent stem cells escape allogeneic responses and lysis by NK cells. Nat. Biotechnol. 35, 765772 (2017).
Zhao, L., Teklemariam, T. & Hantash, B. M. Heterelogous expression of mutated HLA-G decreases immunogenicity of human embryonic stem cells and their epidermal derivatives. Stem Cell Res. 13, 342354 (2014).
Hou, S., Doherty, P. C., Zijlstra, M., Jaenisch, R. & Katz, J. M. Delayed clearance of Sendai virus in mice lacking class I MHC-restricted CD8+ T cells. J. Immunol. 149, 13191325 (1992).
Shiba, Y. et al. Allogeneic transplantation of iPS cell-derived cardiomyocytes regenerates primate hearts. Nature 538, 388391 (2016).
Kawamura, T. et al. Cardiomyocytes derived from MHC-homozygous induced pluripotent stem cells exhibit reduced allogeneic immunogenicity in MHC-matched non-human primates. Stem Cell Rep. 6, 312320 (2016).
Read more here:
Hypoimmunogenic derivatives of induced pluripotent stem ...
- Ncardia inks $60M funding deal to expand discovery and commercial production services for stem cells - FierceBiotech - November 22nd, 2021
- ElevateBio Supercharges Gene Editing and Therapeutic Product Development Capabilities Through Acquisition of Life Edit Therapeutics - Yahoo Finance - October 28th, 2021
- ReNeuron enters cancer therapy collaboration with UCL - ShareCast - October 28th, 2021
- Shah on the Potential Utility of NK Cells in Multiple Myeloma - OncLive - October 28th, 2021
- Exacis Biotherapeutics Announces Strategic Partnership With CCRM For Specialty Manufacturing Of Services And Investment For Development Of... - October 28th, 2021
- CellOrigin secured a new round of investment for developing its globally proprietary iPSC-CAR-Macrophage technology platform - WWNY - October 16th, 2021
- ASU professor researches origins of Alzheimers to find a cure - Eight, Arizona PBS - October 16th, 2021
- Personalized Cell Therapy Market Size Worth US$ 53.8 Billion With a CAGR of 23.5% By 2028 Otterbein 360 - Otterbein 360 - October 16th, 2021
- Citius Pharmaceuticals to Host Investor Webcast to Discuss the Acquisition of Late Phase 3 Cancer Immunotherapy I/ONTAK (E7777) - Yahoo Finance - October 16th, 2021
- Wolter Earns Young Investigator Award | Newsroom - UNC Health and UNC School of Medicine - October 16th, 2021
- NIH awards nearly $2M to Huebsch for study | The Source - Washington University in St. Louis Newsroom - August 31st, 2021
- Shoreline Launches with $4 Billion in Partnerships PharmaLive - PharmaLive - August 31st, 2021
- Bone Therapeutics announces topline results from Phase III knee osteoarthritis study with its enhanced viscosupplement JTA-004 - GlobeNewswire - August 31st, 2021
- Roslin Tech in multi-million bid to fund sustainable food - HeraldScotland - August 31st, 2021
- Global Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells Market Industry Analysis, Post COVID-19 Impact, Emerging Trends, Business Growth by 2027||Fate Therapeutics,... - July 22nd, 2021
- Bayer's BlueRock Therapeutics gains FDA fast track for Parkinson's disease cell therapy - PMLiVE - July 22nd, 2021
- Global Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell (iPSC) Market to Reach $2.3 Billion by 2026 - PRNewswire - July 7th, 2021
- Impact of NK cell-based therapeutics for Lung Cancer Therapy | BTT - Dove Medical Press - July 7th, 2021
- Caribou eyes $100M IPO as it aims off-the-shelf CAR-Ts at the clinic - FierceBiotech - July 7th, 2021
- Genexine, Toolgen to co-develop CAR-NK cell gene therapy - Korea Biomedical Review - July 7th, 2021
- Reversal of biological age detected in mouse and human embryos - BioNews - July 7th, 2021
- Century Therapeutics Announces Closing of Initial Public Offering and Full Exercise of Underwriters' Option to Purchase - GlobeNewswire - June 25th, 2021
- Univ. of Washington and Sana researchers use gene editing to prep stem cells for heart repair - GeekWire - June 25th, 2021
- Ubiquitination is essential for recovery of cellular activities after heat shock - Science Magazine - June 25th, 2021
- The CCL2-CCR2 astrocyte-cancer cell axis in tumor extravasation at the brain - Science Advances - June 25th, 2021
- Pharmacogenomic approach to cure the pain of the 'burning man' - Lab + Life Scientist - June 25th, 2021
- The Stem Cell Assay Market To Grow Through Mergers Amongst Market Participants The Courier - The Courier - June 25th, 2021
- Accelerated Biosciences' Immune-Privileged Human Trophoblast Stem Cells (hTSCs) Offer Breakthrough Opportunities in Cancer-Targeting Therapeutics and... - May 15th, 2021
- Study Models the Effect of Herpes Infection on Fetal Brain Development - Pharmacy Times - May 15th, 2021
- Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells Market is set for Lucrative Growth | Top Companies Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., FUJIFILM Corporation, KSU | The... - May 15th, 2021
- Stem Cell Therapy Market by Type, Therapeutic Application and Cell Source - Global Forecasts to 2026 - ResearchAndMarkets.com - Business Wire - May 15th, 2021
- Global Induced Pluripotent Market Showing Impressive Growth by 2027||Thermo Fisher Scientific; Cell Applications, Inc.; Axol Bioscience Ltd.;... - May 15th, 2021
- Global Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells Market 2020 Top Manufactures, Growth Opportunities and Investment Feasibility 2025 The Courier - The Courier - May 3rd, 2021
- Stem Cell Therapy Market worth $401 million by 2026 - Exclusive Report by MarketsandMarkets - PRNewswire - May 3rd, 2021
- Fate Therapeutics Announces Four Presentations at the 2021 ASGCT Annual Meeting - GlobeNewswire - May 3rd, 2021
- Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells (iPSCs) Market 2021 Is Booming Across the Globe by Share, Size, Growth, Segments and Forecast to 2027 | Top Players... - May 3rd, 2021
- Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells (iPSCs) Market 2021 Industry Size, Share, Growth and Top Companies Analysis- Fujifilm Holding Corporation (CDI),... - May 3rd, 2021
- A New CRISPR Tool Flips Genes On and Off Like a Light Switch - Singularity Hub - May 3rd, 2021
- Stem Cell Characterization Kits Market Report 2021 by Global Key Players, Types, Applications, Countries, Size, Forecast to 2027 Good News Gum - Good... - May 3rd, 2021
- Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells Market Growth Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts Report 2020-2026 with key players position (Fujifilm Holding... - February 17th, 2021
- Cytovia Therapeutics and Cellectis Partner to Develop TALEN Gene-Edited iPSC-Derived Natural Killer Cells - BioSpace - February 17th, 2021
- Can we freeze them? Yes we can, says Nkarta - Vantage - February 17th, 2021
- Global Induced Pluripotent Market Positive Outlook, Revenue Generation & Leading Manufacturers, Forecast 2026||CELGENE CORPORATION; Astellas... - February 17th, 2021
- Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells Market Growth, Competitive Landscape, Research Methodology, Business Opportunities, Statistics and Industry Analysis... - February 17th, 2021
- Evotec and Medical Center Hamburg-Eppendorf Enter Partnership to Develop iPSC-Based Tissue Therapy f - PharmiWeb.com - February 4th, 2021
- Breakthrough stem cell therapy may reverse life-threatening conditions in dogs - Study Finds - February 4th, 2021
- SLAS Technology Special Collection on Artificial Intelligence in Process Automation Available Now - Newswise - February 4th, 2021
- Exacis Biotherapeutics Announces Key Addition To Its Executive Leadership Team With Dirk Huebner MD Joining As Chief Medical Officer - PRNewswire - February 4th, 2021
- Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells Market 2020 Global Share, Growth, Size, Opportunities, Trends, Regional Overview, Leading Company Analysis And Forecast... - February 4th, 2021
- Money on the Move: January 27 February 2 - BioSpace - February 4th, 2021
- Poultry Healthcare Products Market Share, Growth, Statistics, by Application, Production, Revenue & Forecast to 2025 - AlgosOnline - January 27th, 2021
- Impact Of Covid 19 On Stem Cells Industry 2020 Market Challenges, Business Overview And Forecast Research Study 2026 Murphy's Hockey Law - Murphy's... - January 27th, 2021
- SREBP1 suppresses the differentiation and epithelial function of hiPSC-derived endothelial cells by inhibiting the microRNA199b-5p pathway - DocWire... - January 25th, 2021
- Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells Market Segmentation and Analysis by Latest Trends, Development and Growth by Trending Regions 2020 with key players... - January 25th, 2021
- Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells (iPSCs) Market to Witness Massive Growth During 2021-2027 | Fujifilm Holding Corporation (CDI), Ncardia, Sumitomo... - January 25th, 2021
- Hands across the water as bio bonds stand test of time | Business Weekly - Business Weekly - January 25th, 2021
- Exercise mimetics and JAK inhibition attenuate IFN-induced wasting in engineered human skeletal muscle - Science Advances - January 25th, 2021
- Can Science Save the Northern White Rhino? - Freethink - January 25th, 2021
- Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells Market to Grow with an Impressive CAGR - Farming Sector - January 9th, 2021
- Accelerating cell-based therapies by providing safe therapeutic MSC products - BioSpace - January 9th, 2021
- Exacis Biotherapeutics Announces Its Launch and mRNA Technology In-Licensing For Targeted CAR-NK And CAR-T Cell Cancer Therapies | DNA RNA and Cells |... - January 9th, 2021
- Environmental Factor - January 2021: Intramural Papers of the Month - Environmental Factor Newsletter - January 9th, 2021
- Global Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells Market To Witness Huge Gains Over 2020-2026 - Factory Gate - December 28th, 2020
- Exosomes act as messengers and decoys to save healthy cells from viral infection - Massive Science - December 28th, 2020
- Scientists have restored youth to aging eyes in mice - Massive Science - December 21st, 2020
- Top Technical Advances of 2020 - The Scientist - December 21st, 2020
- A new psychedelic drug gives psychiatric benefits without causing hallucinations - Massive Science - December 21st, 2020
- I Peace, Inc. and Avery Therapeutics announce collaboration to bring iPSC derived cell therapy for heart failure to the clinic - PRNewswire - December 17th, 2020
- Network of Genes Involved in Congenital Heart Disease Identified - Technology Networks - December 17th, 2020
- Global Induced Pluripotent Market 2020-26 Steering Forces Heading Towards Impressive CAGR With CELGENE CORPORATION; Astellas Pharma Inc.; Thermo... - December 17th, 2020
- Global Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells (iPSCs) Market Expectable to Exceed Global Market Revenue, Size, Segments and Market Competition Trend to... - December 14th, 2020
- Evotec and Sartorius Partner with Start-Up Curexsys on IPSC-Based Therapeutic Exosome Approach - BioSpace - December 9th, 2020
- Multiple gene edits and computer simulations could help treat rare genetic diseases - University of Wisconsin-Madison - December 9th, 2020
- Cytovia Therapeutics announces plans to initiate in 2021 Clinical Development of Universal iPSC NK Cell Therapy for Hematological and Solid Tumors -... - December 9th, 2020
- Fate Therapeutics Reports Positive Interim Data from its Phase 1 Study of FT516 in Combination with Rituximab for B-cell Lymphoma - GlobeNewswire - December 9th, 2020
- Constantly Growing Applications and Innovations to Push Sales of Amniotic Membrane Market Up To ~US$2.4 Bn by 2027, Observes TMR - PRNewswire - December 9th, 2020
- Tulane researcher shows enhanced therapeutic stem cell migration improves neurodegenerative disease - News from Tulane - December 8th, 2020
- Researchers restore lost sight in mice, offering clues to reversing aging - Science Magazine - December 8th, 2020
- Fate Therapeutics Reports Positive Interim Data from its Phase 1 Study of FT516 in Combination with Rituximab for B-cell Lymphoma | DNA RNA and Cells... - December 8th, 2020
- Bayer and Atara Biotherapeutics in CAR T-cell therapy deal - BioPharma-Reporter.com - December 8th, 2020