Stem Cell Treatment in Philadelphia, PA
To treat joint and musculoskeletal system injuries, or if you suffer from chronic conditions affecting the joints or bones, there are options other than surgery to treat the issues. At World Wellness Health Institute, Dr. Daniel Lebowitz uses stem cell therapy on people living in and around Bala Cynwyd and Philadelphia, PA, who have chronic conditions and are in need of advanced treatment to heal injuries and relieve pain associated with injuries, arthritis, and other conditions.
What is Stem Cell Therapy?
Stem cell therapy is a cutting-edge treatment used in orthopedic injuries and other chronic conditions that affect the musculoskeletal system, such as arthritis and neck, back and joint pain. It is now a consideration for treatment instead of surgery. With stem cell therapy, many patients regain full function of the treated area without a lengthy recovery period, unlike with surgery. This type of stem cell therapy is FDA approved and takes stem cells from the patients own adipose tissue. This tissue (fat tissue) is rich in stem cells, primarily mesenchymalstem cells.
Benefits of Stem Cell Treatment
Stem cell injections are used primarily to relieve pain in the joints as they provide the following benefits:
How Does Stem Cell Therapy Work?
With stem cell therapy, fat is harvested in a process called lipoaspiration. The targeted area is numbed with a local anesthetic, then a small needle just a tad larger than a hypodermic needle is injected into the skin to remove about 10 to 20ccs of adipose tissue (fat). Once the fat is removed, it is run through another process called sterile gravity method and combined with high-density PRP (platelet-rich plasma) and injected into the site where the pain occurs. Stem cells stimulate the healing process providing several functions. They can differentiate or even change into the type of cells needed, whether its a ligament, tendon, bone or cartilage, at the injection site to start healing. We prescribe oral anti-anxiety medicine and pain medicines that you can take prior to the procedure. If necessary, Dr. Lebowitz may use local anesthetic to numb the injection sites. You typically need only one treatment but, if necessary, a follow-up treatment may be performed several weeks later.
Stem Cell Therapy Preparation
Much of the preparation for stem cell therapy involves determining if the patient is a good candidate for this type of treatment. It is necessary to stop taking any medications and/or supplements that may thin the blood at least one week prior to the treatment, as well as avoid smoking.
Stem Cell Therapy Recovery
Stem cell therapy treatment is not a painful procedure, as oral pain relievers and local anesthetics are used to numb the treatment areas. It is okay to return to work immediately after the procedure, as well as participate in any activities. Most patients notice improvement after two weeks and continue to experience improvement over the next few months following the treatment.
How Much Does Stem Cell Therapy Cost?
Stem cell therapy is a relatively new procedure and varies in cost depending on the area to be treated, how many treatments may be required and if it is done at the same time another treatment is performed. We can discuss the cost with you during your consultation, in addition to going over our payment options. We do offer financing through CareCredit.
Is Stem Cell Therapy Right for Me?
If you suffer from osteoarthritis or an injury to the knee, back, neck or other joint, stem cell therapy may be right for you. Stem cell therapy is an alternative to invasive surgery when the injured area is not fully collapsed.
Stem Cell Therapy Consultation
During your consultation to determine if you are a candidate for stem cell therapy, it is necessary for Dr. Lebowitz to examine and evaluate the area of your pain, as well as determine the root cause of the pain. Additionally, he will go over your current health, medical history, and lifestyle in terms of diet, exercise, and more. If you have any questions, he answers them in detail so that you fully understand the treatment plan.
If you are experiencing pain in any joint or other part of the musculoskeletal system as a result of an injury or chronic health condition, stem cell therapy offered at World Wellness Health Institute may be the solution. Dr. Daniel Lebowitz offers several treatments for musculoskeletal therapy to residents in Bala Cynwyd, Philadelphia and the surrounding areas of Pennsylvania. Contact ustoday!
*Individual results may vary
The rest is here:
Stem Cell Treatment - Philadelphia Bala Cynwyd, PA: World ...
- Clinical Outcomes Using RYONCIL (remestemcel-L) in Children and Adults With Severe Inflammatory Graft Versus Host Disease Published in Three Articles... - May 26th, 2020
- Stem Cell Therapy Market 2020: Consumption, Trends, Growth, Types,Industrial Applications, Leading Companies & Forecast till 2026 - Jewish Life... - May 26th, 2020
- Silver Nanoparticle-Induced Apoptosis in ARPE-19 Cells Is Inhibited by | IJN - Dove Medical Press - May 26th, 2020
- Adipose Derived Stem Cell Therapy Market (Impact of COVID-19) Sales To 2026 Anticipeted By Key Players - Surfacing Magazine - May 26th, 2020
- Life celebrates 20th anniversary during English Tourism Week - North East Times - May 26th, 2020
- Stem Cell Therapy Market To Boom In Near Future By 2027 Scrutinized In New Research - News Distinct - May 26th, 2020
- Retinitis Pigmentosa Treatment Market : Growth factor with key drivers, industry research, regional forecast - Jewish Life News - May 26th, 2020
- COVID-19 Impact on Global Stem Cell and Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Alopecia Therapies Market Size, Status and Forecast 2020-2026 - Jewish Life News - May 26th, 2020
- Global Myelofibrosis Treatment Market to Register Growth in Incremental Opportunity During the Forecast Period 2016 2022 - Cole of Duty - May 26th, 2020
- COVID-19 treatments are a better bet than a vaccine - Stockhead - May 26th, 2020
- Autologous Cell Therapy Market 2020 Competition by Manufacturers, Concentration Rate, Production Volume, Price|BioTime, Inc., BrainStorm Cell... - May 26th, 2020
- Mesoblast : 3 Articles on RYONCIL GvHD Trial Results Published in BBMT - Marketscreener.com - May 25th, 2020
- Will there still be massage treatments? What the future of luxury spas looks like - Telegraph.co.uk - May 25th, 2020
- The Week Ahead In Biotech: ASCO Presentations In The Spotlight - Benzinga - May 25th, 2020
- Lawyer celebrates 40 years with Blythe Liggins after first day hiccup - Leamington Observer - May 24th, 2020
- Stem Cell Banking Market Market Share, Size 2020| Emerging Rapidly with Global Latest Trends, Growth, Revenue, Demand and Forecast to 2027 - Cole of... - May 24th, 2020
- Covid-19 Impact on Cancer Stem Cell Therapy Market Trends Analysis, Top Manufacturers, Shares, Growth Opportunities, Statistics & Forecast to 2026... - May 24th, 2020
- What is a cytokine storm? And why is its prevention key to treating Covid-19? - Scroll.in - May 24th, 2020
- Covid-19 Impact On Global Autologous Stem Cell and Non-Stem Cell Based Therapies Market 2020 : Industry Trends, Size, Growth, Swot Analysis By Top Key... - May 24th, 2020
- Restoring vision to the blind - Science Magazine - May 24th, 2020
- Ontario Announces First Phase of Research Projects to Fight COVID-19 - Government of Ontario News - May 24th, 2020
- Umbilical Cord Stem Cell Therapy to Be Assessed in Severe COVID-19 - Pulmonology Advisor - May 23rd, 2020
- World coronavirus Dispatch: Animal Stem Cell Therapy Market Size, Share, Statistics, Demand and Revenue; Forecast To 2025 - 3rd Watch News - May 23rd, 2020
- Cells for Cells and Austrianova announce publication on novel method to produce stem cell exosomes - BioSpace - May 23rd, 2020
- The Economic Impact of Coronavirus on Platelet Rich Plasma and Stem Cell Alopecia Treatment Market : In-depth study on Industry Size and Analysis on... - May 23rd, 2020
- World coronavirus Dispatch: Rheumatoid Arthritis Stem Cell Therapy market to witness robust revenue growth between 2018 to 2028 - Cole of Duty - May 23rd, 2020
- Blocking the deadly cytokine storm is a vital weapon for treating COVID-19 - TheStreet - May 23rd, 2020
- Animal Stem Cell Therapy Market: Overview, Opportunities, Analysis of Features, Benefits, Manufacturing Cost and Forecast To 2025 - Cole of Duty - May 23rd, 2020
- Looking toward the Future of Cell & Gene Therapies - Genetic Engineering & Biotechnology News - May 22nd, 2020
- NantKwest Announces FDA Authorization of IND Application for Mesenchymal Stem Cell Product for the Treatment of Severe COVID-19 Patients - Yahoo... - May 22nd, 2020
- Kleo Pharmaceuticals and Celularity Enter into Research Collaboration to Rapidly Develop Allogeneic NK Cell Combination Therapies for COVID-19 and... - May 22nd, 2020
- Blocking the deadly cytokine storm is a vital weapon for treating COVID-19 - The Conversation US - May 22nd, 2020
- Analysis on Impact of COVID-19-Stem Cell Therapy Market 2020-2024 | Increase in Awareness of Stem Cell Therapy to Boost Growth | Technavio - Business... - May 19th, 2020
- NantKwest Announces FDA Authorization of IND Application for Mesenchymal Stem Cell Product for the Treatment of Severe COVID-19 Patients - Business... - May 19th, 2020
- Stem Cell Therapy Improved Quality of Life in Patients with Microvascular Dysfunction - Diagnostic and Interventional Cardiology - May 19th, 2020
- Can stem cell therapy help - Greater Kashmir - May 19th, 2020
- Family needs to raise 40k towards potentially life-changing treatment for mum with MS - Coventry Telegraph - May 19th, 2020
- Interim Results of Phase I Study Confirms Safety with Early Signs of Efficacy for TRPH-222 in NHL - OncoZine - May 19th, 2020
- Stem Cell Treatments Market Report, History and Forecast 2015-2025, Breakdown Data by Manufacturers, Key Regions, Types and Application - Express... - May 19th, 2020
- Umbilical Cord Stem Cell Therapy to Be Assessed in Severe COVID-19 - Monthly Prescribing Reference - May 17th, 2020
- Coronavirus: Emirati dentist who received stem cell therapy doing well - Gulf News - May 17th, 2020
- Stem Cell Therapy Market Research Report 2020 By Size, Share, Trends, Analysis and Forecast to 2026 - Cole of Duty - May 17th, 2020
- Outcomes of Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation in Children With Diamond-Blackfan Anemia - Hematology Advisor - May 17th, 2020
- Venetoclax May Play Role as Salvage Therapy in Multiply Relapsed MCL - Targeted Oncology - May 17th, 2020
- The Week Ahead In Biotech: Aquestive Awaits FDA Decision, Earnings Flow Slows - Benzinga - May 17th, 2020
- GEMoaB Announces Data Presentations Supporting Key Features of Its UniCAR Platform At the Upcoming American Association for Cancer Research (AACR)... - May 17th, 2020
- Michael Hiltzik: Don't be taken in by stem cell firms offering unsubstantiated therapies for COVID-19 - Rome News-Tribune - May 15th, 2020
- Mike Tyson lifts lid on training regime and stem-cell therapy ahead of comeback - Metro.co.uk - May 15th, 2020
- Global Stem Cell Partnering Terms and Agreements 2010-2020 - ResearchAndMarkets.com - Business Wire - May 15th, 2020
- Mum's brutal stem cell treatment has 'all been worth it' as she enjoys time with family - Grimsby Live - May 15th, 2020
- Kleo Pharmaceuticals to Present Preclinical Data Highlighting the Synergistic Potential of Kleo Asset KP1237 and Autologous NK Cells in the Treatment... - May 15th, 2020
- Here's Why Big Buyers Are Excited About This Cancer Immunotherapy Stock - Motley Fool - May 15th, 2020
- Cost-Effectiveness Analysis of Tisagenlecleucel in the Treatment of Re | CEOR - Dove Medical Press - May 15th, 2020
- Mesoblast raises $138m from investors on hopes for COVID-19 treatment - Sydney Morning Herald - May 15th, 2020
- Group of Genes Have Altered Expression in Autism - Technology Networks - May 15th, 2020
- SENECA BIOPHARMA : MANAGEMENT'S DISCUSSION AND ANALYSIS OF FINANCIAL CONDITION AND RESULTS OF OPERATIONS (form 10-Q) - marketscreener.com - May 15th, 2020
- Platelet Rich Plasma and Stem Cell Alopecia Treatment Market Growth by Top Companies, Trends by Types and Application, Forecast to 2026 - Cole of Duty - May 15th, 2020
- Cardio Stem Cell Therapy Used to Treat Critically Ill Covid-19 Patients - Physician's Weekly - May 14th, 2020
- Cellectar Granted Composition of Matter and Use Patent in Europe for CLR 131 - GlobeNewswire - May 14th, 2020
- Magenta Therapeutics Presents Data at Annual Meeting of American Society of Gene and Cell Therapy Demonstrating Cells Mobilized with MGTA-145 in a... - May 14th, 2020
- Scientists generate millions of nave human pluripotent stem cells, far more than have ever been produced - UB News Center - May 14th, 2020
- bluebird bio to Present Data from Its Gene and Cell Therapy Programs During the Virtual Edition of the 25th European Hematology Association Annual... - May 14th, 2020
- Regenerative Medicine Industry Outlook to 2025 Featuring Novartis, Vericel, Integra Lifesciences, Mimedx Group, Stryker, Wright Medical, Roche and... - May 14th, 2020
- Doctors just discovered another promising coronavirus therapy - BGR - May 14th, 2020
- Cell therapy firm boosts odds for blood cancer patients as key trial succeeds - The Times of Israel - May 14th, 2020
- Tiziana Life Sciences Announces Data Demonstrating StemPrintER's Superiority Compared to Oncotype DX in Providing Prognostic Information to... - May 14th, 2020
- Global Animal Stem Cell Therapy Market Types, Application, and Regions, Forecast 2020- 2025. :Global Globalmarketers.biz - Cole of Duty - May 14th, 2020
- FTC Letters Warn Marketers to Stop Making Unsupported Claims That Their Products and Therapies Can Effectively Prevent or Treat COVID-19 - New... - May 10th, 2020
- Autolus Therapeutics Plc (AUTL) Q1 2020 Earnings Call Transcript - The Motley Fool - May 10th, 2020
- Combating coronavirus: UAE announces its highest ever recoveries in a day - Khaleej Times - May 10th, 2020
- Orchard Therapeutics (ORTX) Q1 2020 Earnings Call Transcript - Motley Fool - May 10th, 2020
- Stem Cell Therapy Market To Boom In Near Future By 2027 Scrutinized In New Research - Cole of Duty - May 9th, 2020
- FDA approves Tabrecta, first targeted therapy to treat metastatic NSCLC - The Cancer Letter - May 9th, 2020
- FTC warns Oregon companies to stop claiming they can prevent or treat COVID-19 - KGW.com - May 9th, 2020
- Region 1: Chemotherapy, Part II - MedPage Today - May 9th, 2020
- World Thalassemia Day 2020: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment of The Disease - India.com - May 9th, 2020
- Avrobio taps Magenta's ADC in ongoing quest to improve gene therapy conditioning - FierceBiotech - May 9th, 2020
- COVID-19: Responding to the business impacts of Rise in expanse of applications boosts Rheumatoid Arthritis Stem Cell Therapy market 2018 to 2028 3w... - May 9th, 2020
- Cell Therapy Market 2020 by Various Types, End-Use Application, Major Players, Forecast 2025 - Cole of Duty - May 9th, 2020
- Global Stem Cell Therapy Market 2020 With COVID-19 Update by Development factors analysis, Competitive Strategies and Forecast to 2025 - Bandera... - May 9th, 2020