Maintaining a Healthy Sex Life
Most men between the ages of 30 and 65 will experience some degree of erectile dysfunction.
Whether you are looking to start a family or maintain a relationship, erectile dysfunction can drive a physical and emotional wedge between you and your partner. If you are dealing with erectile dysfunction or perhapsPeyronies disease, youre not able to live your best life. According to the latest clinical research, stem cells could be the key to reclaiming your healthy sex life.
Stem cells are the most powerful healing solution, arguably, in the history of medicine.
They have the ability to form completely new and healthy tissue, and in the case of Peyronies disease patients, it can completely eliminate the plaque that causes penile curvature in the first place.
If youre tired of pumping your body with risky or ineffective medications, stem cells can provide long-term relief and help you feel like youre in your 20s again!
At HealthGAINS, we exclusively use Mesenchymal Stem Cells (MSC). They are unique in that they are unspecialized and have the ability to morph into any specialized cells as needed.
Mesenchymal stem cells also have a self-renewing ability in which they continuously divide to make more of the cells that they transform into.
For years, doctors have utilized the unique nature of stem cells to produce renewed, healthier tissue and organs for patients in need of serious medical relief.
All stem cells carry three properties:
These properties, when applied to an area of the body, allow for the newly introduced stem cells to take on the function of surrounding cells. This addresses the deteriorating effects of aging. When applied to the groin, stem cells provide men with these key benefits:
For those suffering from moderate to severe erectile dysfunction, stem cell therapy is a viable solution. By introducing stem cells into the body, their regenerative effects work to restore and repair the blood vessels and tissues that are preventing the ideal blood flow that creates strong and lasting erections.
With renewed blood vessels, men can achieve harder and longer erections as well as improved sensation for a reinvigorated sexual experience. Men will be able to perform better, more often and with more ability and enthusiasm.
A unique behavior of stem cells is their innate ability to seek out and remove foreign particles from the body. For those suffering from Peyronies disease, little has provided you relief from the physical and sexual discomfort that comes with the condition. However, the plaque build-up that creates the uncomfortable bend, can be removed through stem cell treatments. The stem cells will identify the plaque as an issue and eliminate it entirely and permanently from the body.
Patients can, in as little as 8 weeks, experience lasting relief from their Peyronies disease and accompanying Erectile Dysfunction. Patients can resume or experience for the first time their healthy and satisfying sex lives.
If you arent familiar with our GAINSWave therapy, it utilizes the healing effects of sound waves that are pulsed into the penis to pump up its performance by improving blood flow. The results are impeccable, long lasting and produce no side effects.
Because GAINSWave therapy and stem cell treatments are surgery-free, they can be utilized to enhance each others effects on your sex life.
These treatments work together through GAINSWave creating a stimulant that triggers the body to generate growth factors and send them to the treated area. The stem cells then come in to assist in the creation of more growth factors (proteins) as well as become the building block for more tissue. From soft tissue to new blood vessels, these two treatments work together to regenerate and reinvigorate your sexual capabilities completely.
Are There Any Side Effects?
The Mesenchymal Stem Cells we utilize are donated from the umbilical cords of healthy, full-term infants after childbirth. These cells are the healthiest and strongest version of stem cells that have been extracted for medical use.
This, combined with the fact that mesenchymal stem cells are inherently immune privilege (meaning they contain no allergies and will not react negatively with the body), gives patients peace of mind. No side effects have been found in our stem cell treatments.
Stem cells are a very powerful solution to many medical issues. If you want the most out of your sexual health treatment or you have a serious case of Erectile Dysfunction, utilizing a combination of stem cells with a GAINSWave treatment will give you the most potent healing results that modern sexual health medicine can provide.
We recommend speaking with one of our mens health specialists. Our medical experts will review your medical history, current sexual health, and overall wellness goals to develop a treatment plan tailored to you.
If you want to drastically improve your sex life through natural treatment methods, call the experts at HealthGAINS at (866) 540-3555.
See the original post:
Stem Cell Therapy for ED in Miami, FL | ED Help | HealthGAINS
- Boots' advice to widows wary of marrying again - INQUIRER.net - February 16th, 2020
- My Third Stem Cell Treatment for MS - Everyday Health - February 15th, 2020
- JDRF Reaches New Milestones in Work to Drive Cures for Type 1 Diabetes and Improve Lives - Yahoo Finance - February 15th, 2020
- 'Genetic rewiring' by a microRNA gene drives cancer's drug resistance - The Institute of Cancer Research - February 15th, 2020
- Unproven Stem Cell Treatments Offer Hope & Risks - February 15th, 2020
- Update on stem cell treatment cost for 2018 from ongoing poll ... - February 15th, 2020
- Hematology society recognizes four School of Medicine researchers Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis - Washington University... - February 15th, 2020
- After pursuing him two years ago, the Padres are betting on Tommy Pham - The Athletic - February 15th, 2020
- The Art of Science Cutting edge science and captivating images - The - The Institute of Cancer Research - February 15th, 2020
- Carl June on CRISPR, CART and how the Vietnam War dropped him into medicine - Endpoints News - February 15th, 2020
- CytoDyn Reports Continued Positive Clinical Data on its Phase 1b/2 mTNBC and Expanded Access Studies for MBC Ahead of Breakthrough Therapy Designation... - February 15th, 2020
- Autologous Stem Cell And Non-Stem Cell Based Therapies Market 2020-2025 New Updates || Leadinf Players Fibrocell, Genesis Biopharma, Georgia Health... - February 15th, 2020
- Study shows how a tiny and strange marine animal produces unlimited eggs and sperm over its lifetime - National Human Genome Research Institute - February 14th, 2020
- This veteran-backed NASCAR team is heading to Daytona - We Are The Mighty - February 14th, 2020
- Actinium to Highlight Targeted Conditioning Portfolio at 2020 Transplantation & Cellular Therapy Annual Meeting; Phase 3 SIERRA Trial Preliminary... - February 14th, 2020
- (2020-2026) Latest Report shows drastic growth for Stem Cell Therapy Market: Which factor will limit market growth?| Osiris Therapeutics, NuVasive,... - February 12th, 2020
- 2nd Annual Cell Therapy Bioprocessing Conference | Boston, MA, USA - June 25-26, 2020 | Network with Key Professionals Addressing the Strategies of... - February 12th, 2020
- CRISPR Therapeutics Provides Business Update and Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2019 Financial Results - Yahoo Finance - February 12th, 2020
- Editing a -globin repressor binding site restores fetal hemoglobin synthesis and corrects the sickle cell disease phenotype - Science Advances - February 12th, 2020
- Animal Stem Cell Therapy Market Research Report 2020 by Detailed Segmentation, SWOT Analysis, Demand Analysis and Forecast To 2024 - Instant Tech News - February 12th, 2020
- GENE CORRECTED STEM CELL THERAPY TO TREAT CYSTIC FIBROSIS DEVELOPED AT STANFORD UNIVERSITY - NewsPatrolling - February 12th, 2020
- Stem Cell Therapy Market 2020 Booming by Size, Revenue, Trend and Top Companies 2026 - Instant Tech News - February 12th, 2020
- Astex Pharmaceuticals Announces US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Acceptance for Review of an NDA for the Combination Oral Hypomethylating Agent... - February 12th, 2020
- Protecting growth-restricted babies from brain injury with stem cell therapy - Mirage News - February 11th, 2020
- LifeGaines Medical and Aesthetics Provides Innovative Options for Age Management in Their Boca Raton Office - MENAFN.COM - February 11th, 2020
- Inflammasome Pathway Linked to MS and Diseases of Aging Has an... - Multiple Sclerosis News Today - February 11th, 2020
- They Are Happier. They Are In Less Pain: Butler Co. Vet Uses Stem Cell Therapy To Help Heal Dogs - CBS Pittsburgh - February 11th, 2020
- Arthritis Treatment: One Royal Is Promoting A Certain Kind Of Treatment - International Business Times - February 11th, 2020
- Orchard Therapeutics Announces Presentation of Clinical Data from Neurometabolic Franchise at 16th Annual WORLD Symposium - Yahoo Finance - February 11th, 2020
- AVROBIO Presents Positive Initial Data for its Investigational Cystinosis Program and Plato TM Platform, as well as Positive Data Out to 32 Months for... - February 11th, 2020
- BrainStorm Cell Therapeutics to Announce Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2019 Financial Results and Provide a Corporate Update - Yahoo Finance - February 10th, 2020
- Regenerative Medicine Market Analysis By Product Type, Therapeutic Category, Region And Forecast Till 2025 : Grand View Research Inc. - MENAFN.COM - February 10th, 2020
- Cambridge Science Festival showcases new research at the forefront of healthcare and medicine - Cambridge Network - February 10th, 2020
- Colombian Wound Care Market Research Report: By Product, Wound Type, End - User, Distribution Channel - Industry Analysis and Forecast to 2024 -... - February 10th, 2020
- Biotech companies leading the way with exosome human clinical trials - Born2Invest - February 10th, 2020
- SASpine to offer Stem Cell Therapy - PRNewswire - February 9th, 2020
- Aesthetic treatments can help you maintain your youthful glow - The Business Times - February 9th, 2020
- Stem Cell Treatments Market to Exhibit Impressive Growth of CAGR during the per - News by aeresearch - February 9th, 2020
- 'I just wish I could watch her grow up': Stem cell match needed to save toddler's life - CTV News London - February 9th, 2020
- Reviewing National Research (NASDAQ:NRC) and US Stem Cell (NASDAQ:USRM) - Slater Sentinel - February 9th, 2020
- New Immunotherapy Had Positive Results In Cancer Patients After Other Treatments Failed - Forbes - February 6th, 2020
- Abnormal Bone Formation After Trauma Explained and Reversed in Mice - Michigan Medicine - February 6th, 2020
- Viewpoints: Where's The Praise About Good News On Declining Opioid Deaths?; Shutting Down Air, Trade Over Coronavirus Will Be More Harmful In Long Run... - February 6th, 2020
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year Financial Results for 2019 - Yahoo Finance - February 6th, 2020
- Kleo Pharmaceuticals Receives IND Authorization to Proceed from FDA for its Multiple Myeloma Therapeutic - BioSpace - February 6th, 2020
- Actinium Pharmaceuticals, Inc. to Present at the 22nd Annual BIO CEO & Investor Conference - BioSpace - February 6th, 2020
- Stem Cell Therapy for Knees: Process, Efficacy, and Cost - February 2nd, 2020
- How Much Do Stem Cell Treatments Really Cost? - The Niche - February 2nd, 2020
- Six patients with rare blood disease are doing well after gene therapy clinical trial - UCLA Newsroom - February 2nd, 2020
- Chinese New Year babys B.C. family gives gift of life in cord-blood donation - The Province - February 2nd, 2020
- Foretinib Inhibits Cancer Stemness and Gastric Cancer Cell Proliferati | OTT - Dove Medical Press - February 2nd, 2020
- PERCEPT myeloma: a protocol for a pilot randomised controlled trial of exercise prehabilitation before and during autologous stem cell transplantation... - February 2nd, 2020
- Malcolm McGregor, 5, who is fighting cancer, returns home to hero's welcome - Wisconsin Rapids Tribune - February 2nd, 2020
- 4 Crazy but Effective Ways to Save More Money This Year - Nasdaq - February 2nd, 2020
- Patient in Japan 1st to have iPS cell heart muscle transplant : The Asahi Shimbun - Asahi Shimbun - February 2nd, 2020
- "The results amazed both the doctors and ourselves" - first patient to receive pioneering cancer treatment at MRI - Manchester Evening News - February 1st, 2020
- Snake venom can now be made in a lab and that could save many lives - WPMT FOX 43 - February 1st, 2020
- Lochaber cyclist pledges to cycle from London to Paris in aid of charity - Press and Journal - February 1st, 2020
- Emerging Roles of Cancer Stem Cells in Bladder Cancer Progression, Tumorigenesis, and Resistance to Chemotherapy: A Potential Therapeutic Target for... - February 1st, 2020
- Spinal injury researchers find a sweet spot for stem cell injections - New Atlas - January 31st, 2020
- Younger Age, Consolidation Therapy With Autologous SCT Associated With Improved OS in Patients With Primary CNS Lymphoma - Oncology Nurse Advisor - January 31st, 2020
- Now More Than Just Spine - PRNewswire - January 31st, 2020
- Cardio Round-up: Nanoparticles and Stem Cells in the Spotlight - DocWire News - January 31st, 2020
- Does early relapse impact the outcomes of patients with mantle cell lymphoma (MCL)? - Lymphoma Hub - January 31st, 2020
- UAMS Professor to Present Relationships Among Food, Health, and Disease in Food Science Seminar - University of Arkansas Newswire - January 31st, 2020
- Genetic risk scores open a host of concerns and implications - The Daily Cardinal - January 31st, 2020
- Orchard Therapeutics Announces FDA Granted Orphan Drug Designation for OTL-102 for the Treatment of X-linked Chronic Granulomatous Disease (X-CGD) -... - January 29th, 2020
- Actinium partners with UC Davis on gene therapy for HIV-related lymphoma - Healio - January 29th, 2020
- Snake venom can now be made in a lab and that could save many lives - CNN - January 29th, 2020
- Rutgers partners with Horizon Discovery Group | - University Business - January 29th, 2020
- Equillium to Present Translational Preclinical Data Demonstrating Increased Survival and Decreased Disease Severity in Models of Graft-Versus-Host... - January 29th, 2020
- Gladstone Scientists Funded by NIH to Dive Deep Into ApoE4's Role in Alzheimer's Disease - Yahoo Finance - January 29th, 2020
- Innovation in the treatment of COPD - Health Europa - January 29th, 2020
- Bellicum offloads cell therapy plant in switch to outsourced production - OutSourcing-Pharma.com - January 29th, 2020
- Dodge Elementary rallies around beloved therapy dog - Amherst Bee - January 29th, 2020
- Study shows huge fluctuations in the cost of orthobiologics - The Mix - January 29th, 2020
- Europe's guardian of stem cells and hopes, real and unrealistic - INQUIRER.net - January 27th, 2020
- Diane Francis: Treating aging like a disease is the next big thing for science - Financial Post - January 27th, 2020
- OncoImmune Announces Presentation of CD24Fc Phase IIa Data and Phase III Clinical Trial Design at the 2020 Transplantation & Cellular Therapy... - January 27th, 2020
- Rochester nonprofit offers a helping hand to patients affected by blood cancers - Med City Beat - January 27th, 2020