The organizers holds no responsibilities or liabilities of the personal articles of attendees at the venue against any kind of theft, lost, damage, due to any reason whatsoever. Delegates are entirely responsible for the safety of their own belongings.
No insurance, of any kind, is included along with the registration in any of the events of the organization.
Please note that transportation and parking is the responsibility of the registrant, Allied Academies will not be liable for any actions howsoever related to transportation and parking.
Press permission must be obtained from Allied Academies Conference Organizing Committee prior to the event. The press will not quote speakers or delegates unless they have obtained their approval in writing. The Allied Academies is an objective third-party nonprofit organization and this conference is not associated with any commercial meeting company.
Requesting an Invitation Letter
For security purposes, letter of invitation will be sent only to those individuals who had registered for the conference after payment of complete registration fee. Once registration is complete, please firstname.lastname@example.org
All cancellations or modifications of registration must be made in writing to email@example.com
If, due to any reason, Allied academies postpone an event on the scheduled date, the participant is eligible for a credit of 100% of the registration fee paid. This credit shall only be used for another event organized by Allied academies within period of one year from the date of rescheduling.
Postponement of event
If, due to any reason, Allied academies postpone an event and the participant is unable or unwilling to attend the conference on rescheduled dates, he/she is eligible for a credit of 100% of the registration fee paid. This credit shall only be used for another event organized by Allied academies within period of one year from the date of rescheduling.
Transfer of registration
All registrations, after payment of complete registration fee, are transferable to other persons from the same organization, if in case the person is unable to attend the event. Request for transfer of registration must be made by the registered person in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org Details must include the full name of replaced new registrant, their title, contact phone number and email address. All other registration details will be assigned to the new person unless otherwise specified. Registration can be transferred to one conference to another conference of Allied academies if the person is unable to attend one of conferences.
However, Registration cannot be transferred if intimated within 14 days of respective conference.
The transferred registrations will not be eligible for Refund.
This cancellation policy was last updated on April 04, 2015.
Keeping in view of increased security measures, we would like to request all the participants to apply for Visa as soon as possible.
Allied academies will not directly contact embassies and consulates on behalf of visa applicants. All delegates or invitees should apply for Business Visa only.
Important note for failed visa applications: Visa issues are not covered under the cancellation policy of Allied academies, including the inability to obtain a visa.
If the registrant is unable to attend, and is not in a position to transfer his/her participation to another person or event, then the following refund policies apply:
Keeping in view of advance payments towards Venue, Printing, Shipping, Hotels and other overhead charges, following Refund Policy
Orders are available:
Accommodation Cancellation Policy
Accommodation Service Providers (Hotels) have their own cancellation policies which are applicable when cancellations are made less than 30 days prior to arrival. If in case the registrant wishes to cancel or amend the accommodation, he/ she is expected to inform the organizing authorities on a prior basis. Allied academies will advise the registrant to ensure complete awareness about the cancellation policy of your accommodation provider, prior to cancellation or modification of their booking.
- Biopreservation Market Worth $4.9 Billion by 2025 | Key Players Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (US), Merck KGaA (Germany) and Avantor, Inc. (US) -... - June 27th, 2020
- Stem Cell Therapy Market Share Research By Applications And Regions - News.MarketSizeForecasters.com - June 27th, 2020
- 2020 Exosome Technologies Market Report- Growth with Capricor, Codiak and Evox Therapeutics among Key Players - 3rd Watch News - June 26th, 2020
- Sernova Highlights Positive Results Presented at the American Diabetes Association's Virtual 80th Scientific Sessions - TheNewswire.ca - June 19th, 2020
- Cell and gene therapy-focused OpenCell Technologies hires MilliporeSigma executive Kevin Gutshall as new CEO - Webster County Citizen - June 18th, 2020
- Orca Bio Surfaces With $192M and Recipes for Custom Cell Therapies - Xconomy - June 18th, 2020
- Stem cell study aims to fight the COVID-19 'storm' - Cayman Compass - June 18th, 2020
- Inhibition of Migration, Invasion and Drug Resistance of Pancreatic Ad | OTT - Dove Medical Press - June 18th, 2020
- COVID 19 Impact on REGENERATIVE MEDICINE MARKET 2020 GLOBAL INDUSTRY SIZE, ANALYSIS, FUTURE GROWTH, TYPES, END-USERS, KEY PLAYERS AND REGIONAL... - June 18th, 2020
- Tiziana Life Sciences outlines a busy schedule for 2020 - Proactive Investors USA & Canada - June 18th, 2020
- 9 best healthcare and medical startups in Belgium in 2020 - Silicon Canals - June 18th, 2020
- AVITA Medical Limited Proposed Redomiciliation to the United States of America - Results of Scheme Meeting - Manchestertimes - June 18th, 2020
- What Is the Impact of COVID-19 on 3D Cell Culture Market During Projected Period of 2020-2026? - Cole of Duty - June 18th, 2020
- Global Precision Medicine market Analysis 2020 With COVID 19 Impact Analysis| Leading Players, Industry Updates, Future Growth, Business Prospects,... - June 18th, 2020
- Coronavirus: inside the UAE stem cell centre working to treat Covid-19 - The National - June 16th, 2020
- Safe to Skip Radiotherapy With Negative PET in Hodgkin Lymphoma - Medscape - June 16th, 2020
- Tech Start-up Launches Contest, Enabling Scientists to Promote Their Research After the Cancelation of Key Medical Research Meetings this Year -... - June 16th, 2020
- Plinabulin Combo May Be Superior Therapy for Prevention of Chemotherapy-Induced Neutropenia - Targeted Oncology - June 16th, 2020
- Children's Hospital Los Angeles Ranked No. 1 Children's Hospital in the Western U.S., No. 5 Nationally for Second Straight Year - Newswise - June 16th, 2020
- Targeted policy support for emerging biomedical innovations - Open Access Government - June 16th, 2020
- Alzheimer's: Could Fat Obtained From Liposuction Treat the Disease? - Gilmore Health News - June 16th, 2020
- Advanced Cell Therapies Market 2020-2026: Analysis by Growth Factors, Key Trends and Competitive Strategies - Cole of Duty - June 14th, 2020
- Biotechs Working on COVID 19 - TheBull.com.au - June 14th, 2020
- Global Regenerative Medicine Market By Type, Therapy, Application and Forecast Report by 2030 - Cole of Duty - June 13th, 2020
- New CRISPR, gene therapy results strengthen potential for treatment of blood diseases - BioPharma Dive - June 13th, 2020
- Global NK Cell Therapy and Stem Cell Therapy Market Analysis, Growth, Size, Demand & Forecast 2020-2025 - Cole of Duty - June 13th, 2020
- CAG Regimen Shows Strong Results as Salvage Therapy in T-ALL - AJMC.com Managed Markets Network - June 13th, 2020
- Calquence showed long-term efficacy and tolerability for patients with chronic lymphocytic leukaemia in two trials | Vaccines | News Channels -... - June 13th, 2020
- High-throughput intracellular biopsy of microRNAs for dissecting the temporal dynamics of cellular heterogeneity - Science Advances - June 11th, 2020
- BrainStorm to Present at the Raymond James Human Health Innovations Conference - PRNewswire - June 11th, 2020
- Stem Cell Assay Market Report 2020 by Global Key Players, Types, Applications, Countries, Market Size, Forecast to 2026 (Based on 2020 COVID-19... - June 11th, 2020
- Protalix BioTherapeutics Appoints Yael Hayon, Ph.D. as its New Vice President, Research and Development - BioSpace - June 11th, 2020
- COVID-19 Impact and Recovery Analysis - Hematopoietic Stem Cells Transplantation (HSCT) Market 2020-2024 | Demand for Personalized Medicine to Boost... - June 10th, 2020
- Biobanking Market to reach US $1,801.7 million by 2025 Global Insights on Key Stakeholders, Value Chain Analysis, Growth Drivers, Regulatory... - June 10th, 2020
- Senolytic drugs: can this antibiotic treat symptoms of ageing? - Health Europa - June 10th, 2020
- Global Regenerative Medicine Market | Industry Outlines, Growth, Trends, In-Depth Analysis And Outlook Till 2026 - Cole of Duty - June 10th, 2020
- Using big data approaches to develop cell therapies - Drug Target Review - June 5th, 2020
- Miracle cures and fast-track approval threatens medical advances, say scientists - The University of Manchester - June 5th, 2020
- MSC Therapy for Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome; It's Time to Accelerate Clinical Trials for COVID-19 Patients in Need - PRNewswire - June 5th, 2020
- Groundbreaking Gene Therapies for Hereditary Diseases / Alessandro Aiuti, a physician and research scientist from Milan, receives the Else Krner... - June 5th, 2020
- Huge Growth Expected in Global Single-Cell Analysis Market in Future - Cole of Duty - June 5th, 2020
- Follica Announces Positive Feedback From End of Phase 2 Meeting With FDA for Its Lead Program to Treat Male Androgenetic Alopecia - BioSpace - June 5th, 2020
- CSL Behring and Seattle Children's Research Institute to Advance Gene Therapy Treatments for Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases | DNA RNA and Cells |... - June 3rd, 2020
- Cell Expansion Market Worth $39.7 Billion by 2027 l CAGR 9.4%: Grand View Research, Inc. - PRNewswire - June 3rd, 2020
- Toronto centre solving cell manufacturing challenges to benefit patients and global industry CCRM and Cytiva, formerly part of GE Healthcare Life... - June 3rd, 2020
- Professor Wolf Reik appointed acting director of the Babraham Institute - Cambridge Independent - June 3rd, 2020
- 30,000-cell Study Maps the Development of Sound Sensing in the Mouse Inner Ear - Technology Networks - June 2nd, 2020
- Stem Cell Therapy Market Analysis and Demand 2017 2025 - Cole of Duty - June 2nd, 2020
- Genetic features pave way for targeted BPDCN therapies - Dermatology Times - June 2nd, 2020
- COVID-19 Impact on Stromal Vascular Fraction Market Marked US$ 76 Mn in forecast Years 2019 to 2029 - Cole of Duty - June 2nd, 2020
- Rejuvenated fibroblasts can recover the ability to contract - Newswise - June 1st, 2020
- COVID-19: Responding to the business impacts of Covid-19 Impact on Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells (iPSCs) Market-Segment Market Trends, Analysis and... - June 1st, 2020
- Regenerative Therapies: Helping Horses Self-Heal The Horse - TheHorse.com - May 30th, 2020
- High Rate of Responses Seen With Ide-cel in Heavily Pretreated Myeloma - Targeted Oncology - May 30th, 2020
- ViaCyte Announces $27 Million Financing to Advance Next Generation Cell Therapies for Diabetes - PRNewswire - May 30th, 2020
- Study reveals factors influencing outcomes in kidney cancer treated with immunotherapy - Science Codex - May 30th, 2020
- Global, The US and Europe Regenerative Medicines Market Outlook 2019-2027 Share, Consequence of COVID-19 on Market, Demand, Top Companies, Trend,... - May 30th, 2020
- Vegan diet, intense cardio and stem cell therapy How Mike Tyson managed to get ripped at 53 as boxing c - talkSPORT.com - May 27th, 2020
- Hair regeneration using stem cells to treat baldness - BioNews - May 27th, 2020
- Human Embryonic Stem Cell Market Analysis with Key Players, Applications, Trends and Forecast to 2027 - Jewish Life News - May 27th, 2020
- Biobanks Market - Rising need for replacement organs and the steady advancement in the replacement drive growth of market - BioSpace - May 27th, 2020
- Novel Therapies Needed: Poor Prognosis of Patients With TP53-Mutated Myeloid Malignancies - Cancer Therapy Advisor - May 27th, 2020
- Clinical Outcomes Using RYONCIL(TM) (remestemcel-L) in Children and Adults With Severe Inflammatory Graft Versus Host Disease Published in Three... - May 27th, 2020
- COVID-19 Stem Cell Therapies Pipeline, 2020 Report - ResearchAndMarkets.com - Business Wire - May 9th, 2020
- Role of science highlighted in pandemic fight - Chinadaily.com.cn - - May 9th, 2020
- UB investigators uncover cellular mechanism involved in Krabbe disease - UB Now: News and views for UB faculty and staff - University at Buffalo... - May 9th, 2020
- Gilbert Paterson band students to participate in worldwide documentary - Medicine Hat News - May 9th, 2020
- Heard On Sundial: Reopening Miami-Dade And The Keys, And Stem Cell Treatment For Coronavirus - WLRN - May 7th, 2020
- Researchers Convert Astrocytes to Neurons In Vivo to Treat... : Neurology Today - LWW Journals - May 7th, 2020
- Results From Pivotal Phase 2/3 Study of Emapalumab in Patients With Primary HLH Published in New Eng - PharmiWeb.com - May 7th, 2020
- BrainStorm Leases a New Cleanroom Facility at The Tel Aviv Sourasky Medical Center to Manufacture NurOwn for The European Union - GlobeNewswire - May 7th, 2020
- Characterization and Immunomodulation of Canine Amniotic Membrane Stem | SCCAA - Dove Medical Press - May 7th, 2020
- Lineage Cell Therapeutics Reports New Data With OpRegen for the Treatment of Dry AMD With Geographic Atrophy - BioSpace - May 7th, 2020
- Navigating cancer as a young adult: 'I'm trying to figure out who I am' - Stanford Medical Center Report - May 7th, 2020
- Orgenesis leads the charge at an exciting time for cell and gene therapy - Proactive Investors USA & Canada - May 7th, 2020
- DIABETES RESEARCH INSTITUTE FOUNDATION RECEIVES $3 MILLION GIFT FROM NORTH AMERICA'S BUILDING TRADES UNIONS TO FUND CELL THERAPY FOR COVID-19 -... - May 7th, 2020
- End-use Industries of Stem Cell Assay Product Witness Unparalleled Slowdown Induced by Global Outbreak of COVID-361 - 3rd Watch News - May 7th, 2020
- FDA Approves Tabrecta, the First Targeted Drug for Patients with Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer and MET exon 14 - Curetoday.com - May 7th, 2020
- UAE stem cell therapy: Revolutionary treatment helps cure COVID-19 patients - Gulf News - May 3rd, 2020
- Institute for Stem Cell Science and Regenerative Medicine ... - April 29th, 2020