What are stem cells?
Stem cells are undifferentiated cells that are harvestable from various tissues within the human body, such as fat, bone marrow, and blood.
Because they are undifferentiated, these cells can develop into cartilage, ligament, tendon, or bone cells when they regenerate alongside the cells targeted for treatment.
Stem cell injections are administered directly into a joint or tissue, where the stem cells develop into the type of cells that are lacking or damaged. This type of therapy boosts your bodys ability to heal itself without surgery or prescription medication.
Our medical teamperforms a thorough physical examination and diagnoses the underlying cause of your condition to determine whether stem cell injections are the best course of treatment for you.
Stem cell injections can relieve pain and improve the range of motion in your joints by treating the damaged connective tissue. Our medical teammay recommend stem cell therapy to promote healing and prevent pain from:
It may take 3-8 weeks to see optimal results from a stem cell injection.
Successful stem cell injections offer long-term pain reduction, increased range of motion, and permanent repair of damaged connective tissues.
Stem cell injections are perfectly safe, and there is little downside to trying this therapy, especially before resorting to surgery or heavy medications. This minimally invasive treatment allows you to return to the activities you love with a reduced risk of side effects, infection, or increased damage.
If youre experiencing joint pain or limited range of motion, schedule an appointment online with our teamor call Innovative Medical Center to find out if stem cell injections are right for you.
Stem cellshave been demonstrated to differentiate into fat, bone, muscle, skin, nerve, and liver cell lines once injected or placed into the area of injury. The growth factors and other proteins all help support the stemcells in becoming and repairing local tissues.
Although the popularity in orthopedics and pain management is fairly recent,stem cellderived products have a 100-year history of being used in other disciplinesfor its healing properties.
Stem cells come from the donatedumbilical cord of healthy c-sections in a hospital setting. They come from the part of theumbilical cord that is 'immune-neutral,' so they can go into any body for regeneration.
No. The product being injected will become integrated into the site of injection with no immune system rejection.
Absolutely. It is very common for people to get both knees or both shoulders done at one time if they are having issues with both joints, This is something that you can discuss more with your doctor during your initial visits to determine what will be best in your case.
To learn more about regenerative medicine, please click here.
Continue reading here:
Stem Cell Therapy - Fresno, CA: Innovative Medical Center
- In situ repair abilities of human umbilical cordderived mesenchymal stem cells and autocrosslinked hyaluronic acid gel complex in rhesus monkeys with... - May 23rd, 2020
- UH studying use of convalescent plasma to improve health of COVID-19 patients - Crain's Cleveland Business - May 23rd, 2020
- COVID-19: Recommendations for Treating MS and Related... : Neurology Today - LWW Journals - May 21st, 2020
- New hybrid embryos are the most thorough mixing of humans and mice yet - Science News - May 20th, 2020
- Hotel in Spain requires two negative Covid-19 tests to check in with a free antibody test during your stay - CNBC - May 20th, 2020
- 'Outpatient Is Still Chaos': What We Heard This Week - MedPage Today - May 20th, 2020
- Sumit Dewanjee, MD, is being recognized by Continental Who's Who - PRNewswire - May 7th, 2020
- Results From Pivotal Phase 2/3 Study of Emapalumab in Patients With Primary HLH Published in New England Journal of Medicine - BioSpace - May 7th, 2020
- COVID-19 Impact and Recovery Analysis | Global Cell Isolation Market 2020-2024 | Evolving Opportunities with Agilent Technologies Inc. and Becton,... - May 7th, 2020
- Stem Cell Alopecia Treatment Market Detailed Analysis of Current Industry Figures With Forecasts Growth by 2026 - 3rd Watch News - May 7th, 2020
- AMC to use stem cell therapy in treating graft-versus-host disease - Korea Biomedical Review - May 7th, 2020
- Drumming class finds a new rhythm with creative connections - Yes! Weekly - May 7th, 2020
- Drumming class finds a new rhythm with creative connections - Wake Forest University News Center - May 5th, 2020
- Insights on the Worldwide Cell Expansion Industry to 2027 - Analysis and Forecasts - Yahoo Finance UK - May 5th, 2020
- These 5 Houston-area research institutions have bright minds at work to battle COVID-19 - InnovationMap - May 5th, 2020
- GCC Condemns Israeli Plans to Annex Parts of the West Bank - Asharq Al-awsat English - May 2nd, 2020
- Jerusalem residents concerned Israel is changing their residency rights - Arabnews - May 2nd, 2020
- Four UTSW Researchers Named to The National Academy of Sciences - D Magazine - May 1st, 2020
- CHMP Grants Positive Opinion for DARZALEX (daratumumab) Subcutaneous Formulation for the Treatment of Patients with Multiple Myeloma - Yahoo Finance - May 1st, 2020
- Verify the URL - InnovationMap - May 1st, 2020
- Houston banking exec shares tips for keeping online information secure amid COVID-19 threats - InnovationMap - May 1st, 2020
- Trials and Tribulations: Neurology Research During COVID-19 - Medscape - April 30th, 2020
- Into the Lungs and Beyond - Harvard Medical School - April 30th, 2020
- Five UC San Diego Professors Elected to National Academy of Sciences - UC San Diego Health - April 29th, 2020
- Suffering from ED? Discover how our combined treatments of Hormone Balancing and FDA Approved Acoustic Wave Pulse Therapy Ends Your ED - Magazine of... - April 29th, 2020
- BrainStorm-Cell Therapeutics to Announce First Quarter Financial Results and Provide a Corporate UpdateThursday, May 7, 2020, 8:30 am EDT - BioSpace - April 29th, 2020
- What Is The Economic Value of Receiving CAR T-Cell Therapy in an Outpatient Setting? - AJMC.com Managed Markets Network - April 24th, 2020
- Healing the heart by returning it to its infancy - FierceBiotech - April 24th, 2020
- What Factors Influence Hematological Recovery in Patients Who Receive CAR-T Therapies? - Cancer Therapy Advisor - April 24th, 2020
- Academy adds new members from UW who 'expand the boundaries of knowledge' - University of Wisconsin-Madison - April 24th, 2020
- FDA Approves New Therapy for Triple Negative Breast Cancer That Has Spread, Not Responded to Other Treatments - FDA.gov - April 24th, 2020
- A rampage through the body - Science Magazine - April 24th, 2020
- Israeli COVID-19 treatment with 100% survival rate tested on US patient - The Jerusalem Post - April 21st, 2020
- Stem Cell Therapy: A Promising Treatment for COVID-19? - Technology Networks - April 21st, 2020
- Meet the 5 female finalists for the 2020 M&T Bank John Travers Award - PennLive - April 21st, 2020
- Hackensack Meridian Health Studying the Blood of COVID-19 Survivors - The Ritz Herald - April 15th, 2020
- Reviewing the Latest Treatment Strategies in Patients with Transplant-Eligible Multiple Myeloma - Hematology Advisor - April 9th, 2020
- Autologous Stem Cell and Non-Stem Cell Based Therapies Market Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026 | Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited, Cytori... - April 9th, 2020
- Canadian Company STEMCELL Technologies Is an Essential Industry Partner for COVID-19 Research and Vaccine Development - Business Wire - April 9th, 2020
- 3 drug candidates authorized to treat COVID-19 patients - Korea Biomedical Review - April 7th, 2020
- Surgeon offers innovative treatments - Brunswick News - April 7th, 2020
- Health Tech: Dallas-based American Heart Association Awards $14M in Research Grants for Heart, Brain, and COVID-19 Innovation - dallasinnovates.com - April 7th, 2020
- Metrion Biosciences and International Scientific Consortium Publish Data and New Recommendations for in Vitro Risk Assessment of the Cardiac Safety of... - April 7th, 2020
- YOUR HEALTH: Something fishy to help improve eyesight - WQAD.com - April 6th, 2020
- First Two Patients Enrolled in Randomized Phase 2, COVID-19 Trial with Leronlimab; Five More Severely Ill COVID-19 Patients Treated Under Emergency... - April 6th, 2020
- Yiviva Announces Dosing of First Patient in Phase 2b Study of First-Line YIV-906 Plus Sorafenib Combination Therapy in the Treatment of Hepatocellular... - April 6th, 2020
- Coronavirus Business Tracker: How The Private Sector Is Fighting The COVID-19 Pandemic - Forbes - April 6th, 2020
- Treatment with CytoDyn's Leronlimab Indicates Significant Trend Toward Immunological Restoration in Severely Ill COVID-19 Patients - Associated Press - April 6th, 2020
- Coronavirus daily news update, April 6: What to know today about COVID-19 in the Seattle area, Washington state and the nation - Seattle Times - April 6th, 2020
- Celularity and Infectious Disease Research Institute will try out COVID-19 cell therapy - GeekWire - April 3rd, 2020
- Pinprick Blood Test To Identify Antibodies In Patients Approved By FDA - Kaiser Health News - April 3rd, 2020
- CytoDyn CEO Dr. Pourhassan to Appear on Fox Business Network Friday, April 3, 2020 at 2:00 pm ET to Discuss Leronlimab Treatment of 10 Severely Ill... - April 3rd, 2020
- Is There a New CAR T-Cell Treatment for Mantle Cell Lymphoma? - AJMC.com Managed Markets Network - April 3rd, 2020
- North Jersey hitting the surge - Politico - April 3rd, 2020
- PharmAbcine Announces Acceptance of Phase Ib Olinvacimab and Pembrolizuamb Combination Trial in rGBM Patients Abstract at the 2020 ASCO Annual Meeting... - April 3rd, 2020
- A word for those risking their lives amid the coronavirus crisis: Thanks - TwinCities.com-Pioneer Press - April 3rd, 2020
- AML Relapse: How IDH-Inhibitor Drugs Work To Achieve Remission Before Stem-Cell Transplant - SurvivorNet - April 2nd, 2020
- Three Additional Patients with Severe COVID-19 Treated with Leronlimab in New York Medical Center Bringing the Total to 10 Patients - Associated Press - March 31st, 2020
- 2020 Canada Gairdner Awards Recognize World-renowned Scientists for Transformative Contributions to Research That Impact Human Health - Benzinga - March 31st, 2020
- Sales Revenue of Scaffold Technology Market to Escalate in the Coming Years Owing to Rapid Growth in Consumer Adoption 2017 2025 - Lake Shore Gazette - March 31st, 2020
- San Diego Angel Conference Announces Investment of $400,000 in 3 Companies - Times of San Diego - March 31st, 2020
- About Stem Cell Center - March 28th, 2020
- From Bats to Human Lungs, the Evolution of a Coronavirus - The New Yorker - March 28th, 2020
- Leronlimab Used in Seven Patients with Severe COVID-19 Demonstrated Promise with Two Intubated Patients in ICU, Removed from ICU and Extubated with... - March 28th, 2020
- Live Updates: Coronavirus in the Bay Area: Phony Health 'Inspectors' Knocking on Doors -- Don't Let Them In - KQED - March 28th, 2020
- Veterans in Pain helps ease the pain for veterans - Tullahoma News and Guardian - March 25th, 2020
- Disruptions in Cancer Care in the Era of COVID-19 - Medscape - March 21st, 2020
- In vivo Comparison of the Biodistribution and Toxicity of InP/ZnS Quan | IJN - Dove Medical Press - March 21st, 2020
- A new therapeutic approach against COVID-19 Pneumonia - Institute for Ethics and Emerging Technologies - March 15th, 2020
- Toxicity minimal with novel transplantation approach for transfusion-dependent thalassemia - Healio - March 12th, 2020
- OncMadness: Meet the Blue Ribbon Panel - MedPage Today - March 12th, 2020
- Hatteras Island Cancer Foundation Celebrates 20 Years with Upcoming Annual Gala - Island Free Press - March 12th, 2020
- Scientists Grapple with US Restrictions on Fetal Tissue Research - The Scientist - March 2nd, 2020
- CAR T Cells to Go? Outpatient Therapy Can Be Safe - Medscape - February 28th, 2020
- TO YOUR HEALTH: Inflammation can drive triple-negative breast cancer - Dover Post - February 28th, 2020
- Impact of TP53 Mutation Clearance Prior to Allo-SCT - MedPage Today - February 28th, 2020
- Arctic Medical Center: Regenerative Medicine & Stem Cell ... - February 27th, 2020
- New study identifies trigger that turns dormant cancer stem cells into active ones - Benzinga - February 27th, 2020
- Bringing Transplant to More Patients With AML - MedPage Today - February 27th, 2020
- UCLA raises $5.49 billion in one of most ambitious campaigns ever by a public university - UCLA Newsroom - February 27th, 2020