Gyongyosi, M. et al. Meta-analysis of cell-based CaRdiac stUdiEs (ACCRUE) in patients with acute myocardial infarction based on individual patient data. Circ. Res. 116, 13461360 (2015).
Fisher, S. A., Doree, C., Mathur, A. & Martin-Rendon, E. Meta-analysis of cell therapy trials for patients with heart failure. Circ. Res. 116, 13611377 (2015).
Kandala, J. et al. Meta-analysis of stem cell therapy in chronic ischemic cardiomyopathy. Am. J. Cardiol. 112, 217225 (2013).
Fernandez-Aviles, F. et al. Global position paper on cardiovascular regenerative medicine. Eur. Heart J. 38, 25322546 (2017).
Lipsitz, Y. Y., Timmins, N. E. & Zandstra, P. W. Quality cell therapy manufacturing by design. Nat. Biotechnol. 34, 393400 (2016).
Blair, N. F. & Barker, R. A. Making it personal: the prospects for autologous pluripotent stem cell-derived therapies. Regen. Med. 11, 423425 (2016).
Chakradhar, S. An eye to the future: researchers debate best path for stem cell-derived therapies. Nat. Med. 22, 116119 (2016).
Smith, D. M. Assessing commercial opportunities for autologous and allogeneic cell-based products. Regen. Med. 7, 721732 (2012).
Lipsitz, Y. Y., Bedford, P., Davies, A. H., Timmins, N. E. & Zandstra, P. W. Achieving efficient manufacturing and quality assurance through synthetic cell therapy design. Cell. Stem. Cell. 20, 1317 (2017).
van Berlo, J. H. & Molkentin, J. D. An emerging consensus on cardiac regeneration. Nat. Med. 20, 13861393 (2014).
Arck, P. C. & Hecher, K. Fetomaternal immune cross-talk and its consequences for maternal and offsprings health. Nat. Med. 19, 548556 (2013).
Jaiswal, S. et al. CD47 is upregulated on circulating hematopoietic stem cells and leukemia cells to avoid phagocytosis. Cell 138, 271285 (2009).
Diecke, S. et al. Novel codon-optimized mini-intronic plasmid for efficient, inexpensive, and xeno-free induction of pluripotency. Sci. Rep. 5, 8081 (2015).
Chang, C. H., Fontes, J. D., Peterlin, M. & Flavell, R. A. Class II transactivator (CIITA) is sufficient for the inducible expression of major histocompatibility complex class II genes. J. Exp. Med. 180, 13671374 (1994).
Elsner, L. et al. The heat shock protein HSP70 promotes mouse NK cell activity against tumors that express inducible NKG2D ligands. J. Immunol. 179, 55235533 (2007).
Maddaluno, M. et al. Murine aortic smooth muscle cells acquire, though fail to present exogenous protein antigens on major histocompatibility complex class II molecules. Biomed. Res. Int. 2014, 949845 (2014).
Didie, M., Galla, S., Muppala, V., Dressel, R. & Zimmermann, W. H. Immunological properties of murine parthenogenetic stem cell-derived cardiomyocytes and engineered heart muscle. Front. Immunol. 8, 955 (2017).
Wunderlich, M. et al. AML xenograft efficiency is significantly improved in NOD/SCID-IL2RG mice constitutively expressing human SCF, GM-CSF and IL-3. Leukemia 24, 17851788 (2010).
Shultz, L. D., Ishikawa, F. & Greiner, D. L. Humanized mice in translational biomedical research. Nat. Rev. Immunol. 7, 118130 (2007).
Billerbeck, E. et al. Development of human CD4+ FoxP3+ regulatory T cells in human stem cell factor-, granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor-, and interleukin-3-expressing NOD-SCID IL2Rgamma(null) humanized mice. Blood 117, 30763086 (2011).
Melkus, M. W. et al. Humanized mice mount specific adaptive and innate immune responses to EBV and TSST-1. Nat. Med. 12, 13161322 (2006).
Deuse, T. et al. Human leukocyte antigen I knockdown human embryonic stem cells induce host ignorance and achieve prolonged xenogeneic survival. Circulation 124, S3S9 (2011).
Wang, D., Quan, Y., Yan, Q., Morales, J. E. & Wetsel, R. A. Targeted disruption of the beta2-microglobulin gene minimizes the immunogenicity of human embryonic stem cells. Stem Cells Transl. Med. 4, 12341245 (2015).
Dressel, R. et al. Pluripotent stem cells are highly susceptible targets for syngeneic, allogeneic, and xenogeneic natural killer cells. FASEB J. 24, 21642177 (2010).
Kruse, V. et al. Human induced pluripotent stem cells are targets for allogeneic and autologous natural killer (NK) cells and killing is partly mediated by the activating NK Receptor DNAM-1. PLoS ONE 10, e0125544 (2015).
Gornalusse, G. G. et al. HLA-E-expressing pluripotent stem cells escape allogeneic responses and lysis by NK cells. Nat. Biotechnol. 35, 765772 (2017).
Zhao, L., Teklemariam, T. & Hantash, B. M. Heterelogous expression of mutated HLA-G decreases immunogenicity of human embryonic stem cells and their epidermal derivatives. Stem Cell Res. 13, 342354 (2014).
Hou, S., Doherty, P. C., Zijlstra, M., Jaenisch, R. & Katz, J. M. Delayed clearance of Sendai virus in mice lacking class I MHC-restricted CD8+ T cells. J. Immunol. 149, 13191325 (1992).
Shiba, Y. et al. Allogeneic transplantation of iPS cell-derived cardiomyocytes regenerates primate hearts. Nature 538, 388391 (2016).
Kawamura, T. et al. Cardiomyocytes derived from MHC-homozygous induced pluripotent stem cells exhibit reduced allogeneic immunogenicity in MHC-matched non-human primates. Stem Cell Rep. 6, 312320 (2016).
Read more here:
Hypoimmunogenic derivatives of induced pluripotent stem ...
- Mutations Linked to Huntington's Increase Cells' Resistance to Manganese, Study Finds - Huntington's Disease News - October 15th, 2019
- Stem Cells Market : Insights Into the Competitive Scenario of the Market - Online News Guru - October 11th, 2019
- 'Rewind Therapeutics' and Remyelination - SciTech Europa - October 11th, 2019
- Cell Expansion Market is expected to rise at a remarkable CAGR during the Forecast Period 2016 2024 - Space Market Research - October 9th, 2019
- Global Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells Market 2019 Innovative Trends and Insights Research upto 2024 - News Adopt - October 5th, 2019
- New Rett Therapies May Stem From X-chromosome Reactivation Findings - Rett Syndrome News - October 5th, 2019
- Stemming the Tide of Alzheimer's - UCI News - October 5th, 2019
- Skin-Derived Heart Cells Help Uncover the Genetic Foundations of Cardiac Function - Technology Networks - October 5th, 2019
- IGIB finds a protein with better precision in gene-editing - The Hindu - October 5th, 2019
- Novel Cell Sorting and Separation Market: Focus on Acoustophoresis, Buoyancy-activated, Dielectrophoresis, Magnetophoretics, Microfluidics,... - October 5th, 2019
- Fabry Heart Cells Grown in Lab Dish Give Hints to Cardiac Complications - Fabry Disease News - September 27th, 2019
- Global Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells (iPSCs) Market 2019 Analysis & Forecast Report 2024 - Analytics News - September 24th, 2019
- Gene regulators work together for oversized impact on schizophrenia risk - National Institutes of Health - September 24th, 2019
- Blood Pressure and Prostate Treatment May Prevent or Slow Parkinson's, Early Study Suggests - Parkinson's News Today - September 24th, 2019
- New Gene Editing Technique Shown to Correct COL7A1 Gene in RDEB Cells - Epidermolysis Bullosa News - September 24th, 2019
- Vaginitis Therapeutics Market Overview with Detailed Analysis, Competitive lands - News By ReportsGO - September 24th, 2019
- Efavirenz/Tenofovir/Emtricitabine Combination Drug Market Overview with Detailed - News by Intelligence Journal - September 24th, 2019
- Can Consciousness be Created? - University Observer Online - September 24th, 2019
- Global Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells (iPSCs) Market 2019 Industry Growth with CAGR 12.7% in Forecast to 2024 - Indian Columnist - September 21st, 2019
- Adipose Tissue-derived Stem Cells Market Size Set for Rapid Growth and Trend by2018 2028 - My Health Reporter - September 21st, 2019
- Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell Market Estimated to be Driven by Innovation and Industrialization - Analytics News - September 20th, 2019
- 2024 Projections: Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells (iPSCs) Market Report by Type, Application and Regional Outlook - TheSlapClap - September 20th, 2019
- Angelman Foundation Honors 4 for Their Research, Advocacy Efforts - Angelman Syndrome News - September 20th, 2019
- Dicerna And DCR-A1AT In Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency-Associated Liver Disease - Seeking Alpha - September 20th, 2019
- Fate Therapeutics raises $173 million in offering - The San Diego Union-Tribune - September 19th, 2019
- Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells Market is expected to reach US$ 2299.5 Mn by the end of the forecast period in 2026 - Zebvo - September 19th, 2019
- induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs) market reached $2.1 billion in 2016 The market should reach $3.6 billion in 2021 - ScoopJunction - September 19th, 2019
- Stem Cell-Derived Cells Market to Record an Exponential CAGR by 2025 - NewsVarsity - September 19th, 2019
- Common Prostate Drug May Slow Progression of Parkinson, Researchers Say - AJMC.com Managed Markets Network - September 19th, 2019
- Automated Large-Scale Production of Retinal Organoids - Advanced Science News - September 19th, 2019
- How a Centuries-Old Sculpting Method Is Helping 3D Print Organs With Blood Vessels - Singularity Hub - September 19th, 2019
- Study indicates early infusion of mononuclear cells could aid in recovery from stroke - Yahoo Finance - September 19th, 2019
- BIOLIFE4D Successfully 3D Bioprints a Miniature Human HeartOne Step Closer to Bioprinting Transplantable Organs - BioSpace - September 19th, 2019
- Scientists recognize genes as master regulators in schizophrenia - Tech Explorist - September 19th, 2019
- Japanese lab to collaborate with Christian Dior in iPS cell research - Japan Today - September 19th, 2019
- Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell Market Research Report 2019 From TBRC has Been Updated - Market Research Gazette - September 19th, 2019
- What are Induced Pluripotent Stem (IPS) Cells? - Stem Cell ... - June 5th, 2019
- Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell - ScienceDirect - June 5th, 2019
- Stem Cell Glossary A Closer Look at Stem Cells - June 2nd, 2019
- Stemming retinal regeneration with pluripotent stem cells ... - May 27th, 2019
- Current Strategies and Challenges for Purification of ... - May 27th, 2019
- IPSCjun19 Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells: differentiation ... - May 24th, 2019
- Induced pluripotent stem cells don't increase genetic ... - April 30th, 2019
- Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells - Embryo Project - April 25th, 2019
- What Are Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells? - Stem Cell: The ... - April 13th, 2019
- Gene therapy-corrected autologous hepatocyte-like cells ... - April 3rd, 2019
- Regenerative Potential Of Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells ... - March 28th, 2019
- Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell (iPSC) Media and Reagents for ... - March 21st, 2019
- Embryonic or Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell Markers: R&D Systems - March 11th, 2019
- Differentiation of human induced pluripotent stem cells into ... - March 8th, 2019
- Do You Know the 5 Types of Stem Cells? | BioInformant - March 4th, 2019
- Global transcriptome analysis of pig induced pluripotent ... - March 4th, 2019
- microRNA-690 regulates induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs ... - February 17th, 2019
- Induced pluripotent stem cells have been generated for the ... - February 17th, 2019
- Induction of Human Embryonic and Induced Pluripotent Stem ... - February 17th, 2019
- Pluripotent stem cells for improved reprogrammed Human ... - February 3rd, 2019
- Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell Market Is Expected to Reach US ... - February 3rd, 2019
- Pluripotent Stem Cell Flow Kit (FMC001): R&D Systems - February 3rd, 2019
- induced pluripotent stem cell | The Science of Parkinson's - February 3rd, 2019
- What Are Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells? | Intro to the ... - January 26th, 2019
- Pluripotent Stem Cells - Stemcell Technologies - December 30th, 2018
- ATCC-HYR0103 Human Induced Pluripotent Stem (IPS) Cells ATCC ... - December 30th, 2018
- Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells Market Report Research ... - December 30th, 2018
- Methods of Producing Thymic Emigrants from Induced ... - December 24th, 2018
- Global Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells Market Analysis (2018 ... - December 24th, 2018
- Human being induced pluripotent stem cells (hiPSCs) display ... - December 24th, 2018
- Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell Overview - genengnews.com - December 8th, 2018
- Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell Market to Reach US$ 2,299.5 ... - September 29th, 2018
- Use Of Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell Models To Elucidate ... - September 29th, 2018
- What Are Induced Pluripotent Cells? - Stem Cell Centers ... - August 23rd, 2018
- Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells (iPSCs) - August 19th, 2018
- Human Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells - Cell Applications - August 19th, 2018
- Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell FAQs | Sigma-Aldrich - July 4th, 2018
- Induced pluripotent stem cell | biology | Britannica.com - July 4th, 2018
- Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell India - StemCellCareIndia - July 2nd, 2018
- Cell potency - Wikipedia - June 27th, 2018
- Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells for Cardiovascular Diagnostics - October 14th, 2017
- Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells | The Progeria Research Foundation - October 14th, 2017
- Disease-Specific & Patient-Specific Induced Pluripotent Stem ... - September 27th, 2017
- INDUCED PLURIPOTENT STEM CELLS - Regents of the University of ... - September 27th, 2017