Generate serves families from preconception to post-birth throughout the significant and highly personalized journey of building a family and protecting their children's health. Built upon the pillars of innovation, access, and connection, Generate has already helped grow and protect nearly 1 million families around the world.
Our legacy brands CBR, California Cryobank, and Donor Egg Bank USA are pioneering leaders in their respective fields and continue to set industry standards for innovation, scientific excellence, and customer focus. Generate is furthering the impact of this life sciences platform with the addition of advanced pediatric genetic testing, US distribution of reproductive medical devices and proprietary healthcare technology through the respective brands ReadyGen (pediatric genetic screening powered by Sema4), Kitazato USA (medical device distribution), and Donor Application (proprietary software for reproductive clinics).
"Our brands are leaders in each of their categories; as a life sciences platform, we are uniquely positioned to give clients access to the full range of expertise and services needed to create and support healthy families," said Richard Jennings, Chief Executive Officer. "Generate helps its clients realize their dreams of having a baby and provides access to scientific innovations in stem cells and genetic services that improve the lives of families around the world."
With the substantial growth in single parenting by choice and LGBTQ+ family building, as well as a trend towards having children later in life, Generate's reproductive health services have never been in higher demand. Similarly, advances in stem cell therapies and research into regenerative medicine have emphasized the importance and increased the awareness and interest in storing newborn stem cells with CBR.
"Generate Life Sciences is positioned to play an increasingly important role in protecting families as regenerative medicine and new genetic testing platforms open the door to the future of personalized medical treatments," said Jaime Shamonki, MD, Chief Medical Officer. "Uniting key elements of the family-building experience under Generate will give our clients peace of mind, convenient access, and exceptional support throughout this significant time in their lives. This organization has collectively helped create nearly 100,000 families and provides access to invaluable long-term health benefits to almost a million more. For us, Generate represents more than just good business; it is advancing scientific innovations that help the future of humanity."
"The journey to parenthood has evolved over the years, but the end goal is the same people want to have children and they want to keep them safe and healthy. In the modern age, we have advanced the science and technology available to help individuals grow their families and be more proactive in planning for their future health," said Michael J. Levy, MD, IVF Director and Co-Founder, Shady Grove Fertility. "That is where Generate Life Sciences becomes a trusted partner for clients from pre-conception through post-birth. From donor egg and donor sperm to newborn stem cell services and genetic testing, Generate is there every step of the way. And the possibilities are endless."
"Generate Life Sciences made our dream of becoming parents a reality. From helping us choose our amazing California Cryobank sperm donor for our twin girls, to rushing a CBR cord blood collection kit for our son when my wife went into early labor, they have always gone above and beyond to help. We look to Generate as a trustworthy partner we can rely on for these very personal and private moments in our lives," said Sharon Kochlany & Vanessa Colimorio, customers of Generate.
Generate Life Sciences BrandsGenerate Life Sciences is a company of established, trustworthy brands founded and grown over 40 years by experts in reproductive medicine, newborn stem cell services, and genetics. Those brands include:
Newborn Stem Cell Services CBR (Cord Blood Registry): CBR has stored newborn stem cells (stem cells collected from cord blood and cord tissue) for almost 30 years.
Reproductive ServicesCalifornia Cryobank Donor Sperm Bank:California Cryobank is a pioneer and industry leader in donor sperm banking, offering the most rigorously screened donors, largest selection, and scientific expertise for more than 40 years.
Donor Egg Bank USA:Donor Egg Bank is a true leader in its category, maintaining the highest clinical pregnancy rate in the industry, while growing the largest frozen donor egg program in the United States.
NW Cryobank:For over 30 years, NW Cryobank has been helping couples, single women, and the LGBTQ+ community create happy, healthy families.
Genetic Services ReadyGen:Powered by Sema4, ReadyGen is an innovative and advanced pediatric screening test that empowers parents to further protect their children by delivering clinically actionable and personalized health insights.
Medical Devices and Healthcare TechnologyKitazato USA:Kitazato USA by California Cryobank is the exclusive distributor of Kitazato products in the US, offering devices for human assisted reproductive medicine from the innovator of the Cryotop Method vitrification technique.
Donor Application: Proprietary software providingdonor screening and recipient matching services on a HIPAA compliant platform.
About Generate Life SciencesGenerate Life Sciences (Generate)is a life sciences company helping to grow and protect families through reproductive, newborn stem cell, genetic screening, medical device, and healthcare technology services. We serve families from preconception to post-birth. Our brands - CBR (Cord Blood Registry), California Cryobank Donor Sperm Bank, Donor Egg Bank USA, NW Cryobank, ReadyGen, Kitazato USA, and Donor Application are pioneering leaders, helping to grow and protect nearly 1 million families. Headquartered in Los Angeles, Generate operates facilities in Tucson, New York, Boston, Palo Alto, and Rockville, MD. Generate is a portfolio company of GI Partners, a private investment firm based in San Francisco.
Media ContactsMonica Rohledermedia@generatelifesciences.com847-606-1973
SOURCE Generate Life Sciences
- New Stem Cell Approach Through Using Wavelength Laser Might have Discovered Why Humans Lose Hair - Tech Times - October 5th, 2021
- Stem cells and their role in lung transplant rejection - Michigan Medicine - October 5th, 2021
- Pharmaxis Cleared To Progress To Phase 2 Bone Marrow Cancer Trial - KMVT - October 5th, 2021
- StemExpress Partners with the Alliance for Regenerative Medicine to Provide COVID-19 Testing for the Cell and Gene Meeting on the Mesa - WIBW - October 5th, 2021
- Diabetic patient receives stem cell therapy - The Hindu - August 18th, 2021
- COVID- 19 Third Dose Approved for Certain Immunocompromised Individuals - the City of Cambridge - August 18th, 2021
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia Treatment: What You Need to Know - Healthline - August 18th, 2021
- 3D Bioprinting Market Size to Reach USD 2,687.8 Million in 2027 | Increasing Use of 3D Bioprinters in Medical Procedures, Training and Testing Along... - August 18th, 2021
- Some Residents Should Consider Third COVID-19 Vaccine Dose - Wyoming Department of Health - August 18th, 2021
- Stem Cell Alopecia Treatment Market Size, Demand, Growth, Trends, Segmentation and Forecasts to 2028 - The Market Writeuo - The Market Writeuo - August 18th, 2021
- Head-To-Head Phase 3 Trial To Evaluate BTK Inhibitors in MCL - Targeted Oncology - August 18th, 2021
- Safety of Stem Cell Therapy for Chronic Knee Pain Confirmed in New Study - SciTechDaily - August 5th, 2021
- Asia-Pacific Cell Therapy Market8 - Opportunities in the Approval of Kymriah and Yescarta - Markets Insider - August 5th, 2021
- Background should not be a barrier to access stem cell transplant treatment and care - PoliticsHome - August 5th, 2021
- Fate Therapeutics Announces Treatment of First Patient in Landmark Phase 1 Clinical Trial of FT819, the First-ever iPSC-derived CAR T-Cell Therapy |... - August 5th, 2021
- Gliomagenesis is orchestrated by the Oct3/4 regulatory network. - Physician's Weekly - August 5th, 2021
- Improving the Treatment Gap in Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma - Targeted Oncology - August 5th, 2021
- Fate Therapeutics Reports Second Quarter 2021 Financial Results and Highlights Operational Progress - StreetInsider.com - August 5th, 2021
- MUHS, Nashik to conduct fellowship course in regenerative medicine - BSI bureau - August 5th, 2021
- FDA Hands Out Surprising Rejection of Meduxus and Medac's Treosulfan - BioSpace - August 5th, 2021
- Dr. Flowers on Efforts to Improve Frontline Treatment in DLBCL - OncLive - August 5th, 2021
- Future Directions in the Treatment of Polycythemia Vera - OncLive - August 5th, 2021
- FDA Grants Priority Review to Genentech's Tecentriq as Adjuvant Treatment for Certain People With Early Non-small Cell Lung Cancer - Business Wire - August 5th, 2021
- Cellino Appoints Industry Pioneer Robert J. Palay to the Board - Business Wire - August 5th, 2021
- Tachyon and AbCellera Collaborate to Develop Novel Antibody Therapeutic Targeting TGF- Superfamily Member for the Treatment of Cancer - Yahoo Finance - August 5th, 2021
- Stemming the tide of stem-cell treatment scams - Houston Chronicle - July 22nd, 2021
- FDA gives speedy review to Bayer's Parkinson's stem cell therapy - - pharmaphorum - July 22nd, 2021
- John Theurer Cancer Center Investigators Participated in ZUMA-7 Study Showing Value of CAR T-Cell Therapy as Second-Line Treatment for Relapsed Large... - July 22nd, 2021
- Creative Medical Technology Holdings Announces MyeloCelz The Company's Second Regenerative Immunotherapy Product - PRNewswire - July 22nd, 2021
- Kadimastem Patent for cell selection of beta cells to Treat and Potentially Cure Diabetes was Granted in Japan - Yahoo Eurosport UK - July 22nd, 2021
- Bluebird, with little fanfare, is first to bring a second gene therapy to market - BioPharma Dive - July 22nd, 2021
- BlueRock Therapeutics Receives FDA Fast Track Designation for DA01 in the Treatment of Advanced Parkinson's Disease - Yahoo Finance - July 22nd, 2021
- ViaCyte Appoints Dr. Jon Wilensky as Head of Surgery - PRNewswire - July 22nd, 2021
- Emerging Quadruplets, Novel Targets, and Immunotherapy Advances Personalized Medicine in Multiple Myeloma - OncLive - July 22nd, 2021
- Beyond CAR-T: New Frontiers in Living Cell Therapies - UCSF News Services - July 7th, 2021
- Sleeper cells, cells of origin and hematopoietic stem cells - Brain Tumour Research - July 7th, 2021
- Marker Therapeutics Announces Completion of Safety Lead-In Portion of Phase 2 Study in Post-Transplant AML - PRNewswire - July 7th, 2021
- Researchers investigate whether stem cell therapy is safe and effective for treatment-resistant bipolar disease - Newswise - April 18th, 2021
- Stem Cell and Regenerative Therapy Market: Cell Therapy Segment to Dominate Global Market - BioSpace - April 18th, 2021
- First in the nation, FDA-approved Phase II mesenchymal stem cell therapy for Parkinson's disease begins - Newswise - April 18th, 2021
- Cellino Biotech developing tech to help scale stem cell therapies - MedCity News - April 18th, 2021
- Stem cell treatment needed to fight the good fight - Victoria Lookout - April 18th, 2021
- Being bionic: the future of regenerative medicine - Toronto Star - April 18th, 2021
- Treating chronic myeloid leukemia (CML): By phase and more - Medical News Today - April 18th, 2021
- Chemical conversion of human epidermal stem cells into intestinal goblet cells for modeling mucus-microbe interaction and therapy - Science Advances - April 18th, 2021
- Andres Isaias Combining Innovation and Excellence - Influencive - April 18th, 2021
- A Massive New Gene Editing Project Is Out to Crush Alzheimer's - Singularity Hub - April 18th, 2021
- Antibiotic Use Prior to Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplantation May Be Linked to Graft Vs Host Disease - Hematology Advisor - April 18th, 2021
- Mucopolysaccharidosis (MPS) Treatment Market Is Rising With Post COVID-19 Impact Analysis, Development, CAGR - Global Banking And Finance Review - April 18th, 2021
- The Recovery Room: News beyond the pandemic April 16 - Medical News Today - April 18th, 2021
- The Governments Watchful Eye on Fraud Stemming from Stem Cell Therapy - JD Supra - April 4th, 2021
- Uprooting Cancer: Innovative Hydrogel Rapidly Reverts Cancer Cells Back to Cancer Stem Cells - SciTechDaily - April 4th, 2021
- Multiple sclerosis: Recent research on causes and treatments - Medical News Today - April 4th, 2021
- First CAR T-Cell Therapy for Multiple Myeloma: Abecma - Medscape - April 4th, 2021
- Vitro Biopharma Retains Leading Health Care Executive as Acting Director of Regulatory Affairs & Director - Benzinga - April 4th, 2021
- Allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation for therapy-related myeloid neoplasms following treatment of a lymphoid malignancy - DocWire News - April 4th, 2021
- Orca-T Offers an Alternative to HSCT With Improved Patient Experience - OncLive - April 4th, 2021
- Russell Health Highlighted in the Silicon Review's '50 Leading Companies of the Year 2021' - PRNewswire - April 4th, 2021
- Gracell Biotechnologies Announces Enrollment of First Patient in Registrational Phase 1/2 Clinical Study for GC007g, an Allogeneic CAR-T Cell Therapy... - April 4th, 2021
- LGL Leukemia: Overview, Symptoms, and Treatment - Healthline - April 4th, 2021
- Funding the Next Generation of Cancer Therapies - Genetic Engineering & Biotechnology News - April 4th, 2021
- RenovaCare Announces Organizational Changes and Appointment of New Officers - GlobeNewswire - April 4th, 2021
- Stem Cell Therapy Market expected to reach USD 16.51 Billion by 2025 KSU | The Sentinel Newspaper - KSU | The Sentinel Newspaper - March 8th, 2021
- Creative Medical Technology Holdings Publishes Efficacy in Pain Reduction and Mobility in Patients with Disc Degenerative Disc Using StemSpine... - March 8th, 2021
- New Controversy for Stem Cell Therapy That Repairs Spinal Cords - The Great Courses Daily News - March 8th, 2021
- Cell Therapy for Cartilage Regeneration Gets a Boost With Hyaluronic Acid Enriched Chondrocytes in a 3D Tissue Engineering Platform - Business Wire - March 8th, 2021
- Scar-Forming Cells Switch to Producing New Neurons that Promote Functional Recovery in Mice after Spinal Cord Injury - Genetic Engineering &... - March 8th, 2021
- Moderna Hires Harvard Stem Cell Researcher Jonathan Hoggatt as Director of Hematology: What You Need to Know - Yahoo Finance - March 8th, 2021
- Stem Cell Banking Market Report 2021 | Growth and Opportunities Analysis - BioSpace - February 19th, 2021
- Global Cell Therapy Biomanufacturing Market (2020 to 2025) - Featuring Lonza Group, Merck & Novartis Among Others - ResearchAndMarkets.com -... - February 19th, 2021
- Off-the-Shelf NK Immunotherapy Is Safe and Promising in B-Cell NHL With Chemotherapy and Transplant - Targeted Oncology - February 17th, 2021
- Braunschweig Makes the Case for Earlier Use of CAR T-Cell Therapy in DLBCL - OncLive - February 17th, 2021
- Creative Medical Technology Holdings Files Patent on Prevention of Organ Transplant Rejection using ImmCelz - PRNewswire - February 17th, 2021
- Lineage to Host Virtual OPC1 Investor & Analyst Day on February 22, 2021 - Business Wire - February 17th, 2021
- Novartis, Gates Foundation pursue a simpler gene therapy for sickle cell - STAT - February 17th, 2021
- CRISPR Therapeutics Provides Business Update and Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Financial Results - GlobeNewswire - February 17th, 2021
- Equillium Presents Positive Interim Clinical Data of Itolizumab in First-line Treatment of Acute Graft-Versus-Host Disease at the 2021 Transplantation... - February 14th, 2021
- Zebrafish reveal regenerative protein that could inspire new treatments for muscle-wasting diseases and aging - FierceBiotech - February 11th, 2021
- Stem cell study illuminates the cause of an inherited heart disorder | Penn Today - Penn Today - February 11th, 2021
- Neurons from patient blood cells enable researchers to test treatments for genetic brain disease - Brown University - February 11th, 2021