NAPLES, Fla., Jan. 29, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- HealthLynked Corp. (OTCQB: HLYK), a global healthcare network focused on care management of its members and a provider of healthcare technologies that connects doctors, patients and medical data, today announced that it will host the first annual Future of Healthcare Summit that will convene the top leaders in the $5 trillion healthcare industry at Arthrex's corporate campus that features a 30,000-SF fitness center and 200,000-SF Innovation Hotelin Naples, Florida from March 15-17th.
The summit is an invitation only event for healthcare providers. The event features world-class CEOs, innovators and industry experts who will come together to present a series of lectures on a wide range of healthcare topics and explore what can be done to both catalyze innovation and improve healthcare.
Dr. Michael Dent, HealthLynked's CEO has developed an agenda that focuses on genomics, functional medicine, anti-aging, stem cells, artificial intelligence, diagnostic advances, telemedicine, intellectual property, tissue regeneration, cancer treatments and medical devices.
The summit venue will be open to the public on Tuesday, March 16th, where a series of Ted Talk style lectures will cover the latest healthcare trends, technology, and treatments. This open forum will allow the public the opportunity to learn about the latest advances in healthcare and how they are being applied today and what to expect in future.
HealthLynked has confirmed a world-class slate of speakers including:
Attendees of the summit include doctors, hospital executives, academics, researchers, venture capitalists, pharmaceutical firms, policymakers, philanthropists, and future leaders. The seating for the summit will follow COVID-19 spacing guidelines and Arthrex campus facilities are equipped with Synexisair purification systems that kill airborne COVID-19 to add an additional layer of safety for the attendees.
For a look at the full agenda, as well as speaker bios, please visit the 2021 Healthcare Summitwebsite. For additional sponsorship opportunities please email email@example.com.
Dr. Michael Dent, Chief Executive Officer of HealthLynked stated, "The next 15 years will bring a wave of medical breakthroughs in new therapies, medicines, medical devices and data analytics. We have achieved new milestones in gene editing, cancer immunotherapy and artificial intelligence. All of these advances will allow us to more effectively treat disease and find cures that have eluded us. Our goal is to provide an informative series of lectures to show the future of healthcare and create an environment for innovate thought leaders to turn ideas into actionable solutions."
About HealthLynked Corp.
HealthLynked Corp. provides a solution for both patient members and providers to improve healthcare through the efficient exchange of medical information. The HealthLynked Network is a cloud-based platform that allows members to connect with their healthcare providers and take more control of their healthcare. Members enter their medical information, including medications, allergies, past surgeries and personal health records, in one convenient online and secure location, free of charge. Participating healthcare providers can connect with their current and future patients through the system. Benefits to in-network providers include the ability to utilize the HealthLynked patent pending patient access hub "PAH" for patient analytics. Other benefits for preferred providers include HLYK marketing tools to connect with their active and inactive patients to improve patient retention, access more accurate and current patient information, provide more efficient online scheduling and to fill last minute cancelations using the Company's "real time appointment scheduling" all within its mobile application. Preferred providers pay a monthly fee to access these HealthLynked services. For additional information about HealthLynked Corp., please visit http://www.healthlynked.com and connect with HealthLynked on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
Forward Looking Statements
Forward-Looking Statements in this press release, which are not historical facts, are forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Our actual results, including as a result of any acquisitions, performance or achievements may differ materially from those expressed or implied by these forward-looking statements. In some cases, you can identify forward-looking statements by the use of words such as "may," "could," "expect," "intend," "plan," "seek," "anticipate," "believe," "estimate," "predict," "potential," "continue," "likely," "will," "would" and variations of these terms and similar expressions, or the negative of these terms or similar expressions. Such forward-looking statements are necessarily based upon estimates and assumptions that, while considered reasonable by our management, and us are inherently uncertain. We caution you not to place undue reliance on any forward-looking statements, which are made as of the date of this press release. We undertake no obligation to update publicly any of these forward-looking statements to reflect actual results, new information or future events, changes in assumptions or changes in other factors affecting forward looking statements, except to the extent required by applicable laws. If we update one or more forward-looking statements, no inference should be drawn that we will make additional updates with respect to those or other forward-looking statements. Certain risks and uncertainties applicable to our operations and us are described in the "Risk Factors" section of our most recent Annual Report on Form 10-K and in other filings we have made with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. These reports are publicly available at http://www.sec.gov.
Chief Financial Officer
(800) 928-7144, ext. 103
Investor Relations Contacts:
Hanover International Inc.
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/healthlynkeds-the-future-of-healthcare-summit-brings-healthcare-experts-and-technology-innovators-from-around-the-world-to-naples-florida-301217887.html
SOURCE HealthLynked Corp.
- Quizartinib Added to Chemotherapy Demonstrates Superior Overall Survival Compared to Chemotherapy Alone in Adult Patients with Newly Diagnosed... - November 22nd, 2021
- Researcher awarded $12 million for a stem cell trial to improve outcomes of young blood cancer patients - Stanford Medical Center Report - November 8th, 2021
- Heart Tissue in a Dish Reveals New Links Between Neurodegeneration and Heart Disease - PRNewswire - November 8th, 2021
- Vaccines less effective at protecting against severe COVID-19 in immunocompromised adults - EurekAlert - November 8th, 2021
- Coherus BioSciences Announces CMS Has Extended Enhanced Medicare Reimbursement for UDENYCA in the 340B Hospital Setting Through Year-End 2022 -... - November 8th, 2021
- Precision BioSciences Announces Two Oral Presentations Highlighting Updated Interim Data from Lead PBCAR0191 CAR T Immunotherapy for Relapsed and... - November 8th, 2021
- All you need to know about the COVID boosters available in Somerset County - Daily American Online - November 8th, 2021
- Asia-Pacific Cell Therapy Market 2021-2028 - Opportunities in the Approval of Kymriah and Yescarta - PRNewswire - August 5th, 2021
- Fate Therapeutics Announces Treatment of First Patient in Landmark Phase 1 Clinical Trial of ... - The Bakersfield Californian - August 5th, 2021
- IDH1 Inhibitors, CAR T-Cell Therapy, and Third-Generation TKIs Refresh Relapsed/Refractory Leukemia Landscape - OncLive - August 5th, 2021
- Lenzilumab Treatment May Provide Enhanced Likelihood of Survival Without Ventilation in Hospitalized Black and African-American COVID-19 Patients -... - August 5th, 2021
- Is This Small-Cap Biotech a Buy After Its Second Approved Gene Therapy? - Motley Fool - August 5th, 2021
- Defining Cell Culture Lines and Media - The Scientist - August 5th, 2021
- Preimplantation Genetic Testing Demand to Grow by 9% CAGR Annually, through 2031 - BioSpace - August 5th, 2021
- Cell Therapy Global Market Report 2021: COVID-19 Growth and Change to 2030 - ResearchAndMarkets.com - Business Wire - July 7th, 2021
- A New Era For FDA Regulation Of Cell And Tissue Products - Law360 - July 7th, 2021
- UM School Of Medicine Researchers Receive NIH Avant Garde Award For Out-Of-Box, Innovative Concept To Cure HIV And Treat Co-Existing Addiction -... - July 7th, 2021
- Antengene Announces Acceptance of IND Application in China for the Phase II Clinical Trial of Single-Agent Selinexor for the Treatment of... - July 7th, 2021
- The Top Doctors in the Twin Cities, 2021 - Mpls.St.Paul Magazine - July 7th, 2021
- The stem cell market was valued at USD 14.7 billion in 2020, and it is expected - GlobeNewswire - June 8th, 2021
- Innovative Regenerative Medicine Therapies Safety Comes First - FDA.gov - June 8th, 2021
- Early Promise of AntiCLL-1 CAR T-Cell Therapy Reported in Pediatric AML - Cancer Network - June 8th, 2021
- Part 3: Moving Forward and Keeping Stem Cell Treatments Safe - MedShadow - June 8th, 2021
- In Some Heavily Pretreated Patients with R/R MM Ide-Cel Continues to Show Deep and Durable Responses - Targeted Oncology - June 8th, 2021
- Innovative research refines the treatment of patients with advanced cancers and the use of immunotherapy - Network News, Press Releases - Hackensack... - June 8th, 2021
- Mustang Bio to Host Key Opinion Leader Webinar on MB-106 CD20-Targeted CAR T for the Treatment of High-Risk B-Cell Non-Hodgkin Lymphomas and Chronic... - June 8th, 2021
- Karen Hasty Named Among 2021 Super Women In Business by Memphis Business Journal - UTHSC News - June 8th, 2021
- High Overall Response Rates Achieved With Cirmtuzumab/Ibrutinib in MCL and CLL - Targeted Oncology - June 8th, 2021
- New Data on KEYTRUDA (pembrolizumab) Plus LENVIMA (lenvatinib) Versus Sunitinib in First-Line Treatment for Patients With Advanced Renal Cell... - June 8th, 2021
- Chao family gifts to UCI Health for cancer care top $50 million - UCI News - June 8th, 2021
- Sorrento and Researchers at Karolinska Institutet Have Signed a Research Collaboration Agreement on iPSC-Derived Dimeric - GlobeNewswire - June 8th, 2021
- Responses to Tafasitamab/Lenalidomide in DLBCL Sustained at Three Years - Cancer Network - June 8th, 2021
- The regenerative medicine market size to grow at a CAGR of around 30% during the period - GlobeNewswire - June 8th, 2021
- 'Natural Killer Cells' and Other Promising Cancer Treatments - Barron's - April 18th, 2021
- Capturing the Pandemic Experience in Haiku Poetry - Duke Today - April 18th, 2021
- Chemotherapy for Prostate Cancer: When It's Used and What to Expect - Healthline - April 18th, 2021
- Signs that Chemo Is Working: How Effectiveness Is Measured and Defined - Healthline - April 18th, 2021
- Some experts fear next-generation Covid vaccines may be worse - STAT - April 18th, 2021
- How Long is Chemotherapy? What to Expect - Healthline - April 18th, 2021
- Regenerative Medicine - Stem Cell Therapy Little Rock - March 8th, 2021
- Center for Stem Cell Biology & Regenerative Medicine ... - March 8th, 2021
- Dynamic Stem Cell Therapy Offers Regenerative Medicine - Las Vegas Review-Journal - March 8th, 2021
- Anti-EGFR VHH-armed death receptor ligandengineered allogeneic stem cells have therapeutic efficacy in diverse brain metastatic breast cancers -... - March 8th, 2021
- Research Antibodies Market Size to Reach USD 5325.8 Million by 2027 | Increasing R&D Activities in the Fields of Oncology, Neurobiology, and Stem... - March 8th, 2021
- Microwave Processing Isolates Red Ginseng Compounds That Suppress Lung Cancer Metastasis - Genetic Engineering & Biotechnology News - March 8th, 2021
- Longeveron Expands Enrollment Criteria for its Phase 1 RECOVER Trial Evaluating Lomecel-B Infusion to Treat Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome due to... - March 8th, 2021
- Be The Match BioTherapies Announces Expansion of Multi-Year Strategic Alliance with Orchard Therapeutics to Support European Commercial Launch of... - March 8th, 2021
- Autologous Stem Cell and Non-Stem Cell Based Therapies Market 2021: Focuses at the key worldwide companies to Define, Describe and Analyses the sales... - March 8th, 2021
- Editing Reproduction: CRISPR and preventing heritable diseases, With Dr. Dietrich Egli and Dr. Sam Sternberg - Columbia University Irving Medical... - March 8th, 2021
- U. Cancer Center pilot projects: investigating cancer connections - The Brown Daily Herald - March 8th, 2021
- COVID-19 can kill heart muscle cells, interfere with contraction Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis - Washington University School... - March 8th, 2021
- Vaccinating by age groups is unfair, particularly to minorities, advisory panel tells CDC - USA TODAY - March 8th, 2021
- Winter Weather Impacting Blood and Platelet Donations - Milwaukee Community Journal - February 17th, 2021
- Joshua Shirk continues to fight the odds; mom says God placed people where they needed to be to help him - Keyser Mineral Daily News Tribune - February 17th, 2021
- Evotec and Medical Center Hamburg-Eppendorf Enter Partnership to Develop iPSC-Based Tissue Therapy for Heart Failure - GuruFocus.com - February 7th, 2021
- ProgenCell - Stem Cell Therapies offers an updated Stem Cell Therapy for Anti Aging Protocol - PR Web - January 30th, 2021
- Doctors urge immunocompromised to get COVID vaccine when it becomes available - KMTV - 3 News Now - January 30th, 2021
- Autologous Stem Cell and Non Stem Based therapies Market Share, Size 2021 Global Industry Future Trends, Growth, Strategies,, Segmentation, In-depth... - January 30th, 2021
- Studies Indicating T-Cells May Be Needed For Long-Term Protection From The SARS-Cov-2 Virus - PRNewswire - January 30th, 2021
- Researchers use patients' cells to test gene therapy for rare eye disease - National Institutes of Health - January 30th, 2021
- Two Gene Therapies Fix Fault in Sickle Cell Disease and -thalassemia - MD Magazine - January 30th, 2021
- If I Have Cancer, Dementia or MS, Should I Get the Covid Vaccine? - Kaiser Health News - January 30th, 2021
- L-MIND Trial Results Show CD19 Antibody Is Reasonable in R/R DLBCL - Targeted Oncology - January 30th, 2021
- Profile of T Cells, Broadly Neutralizing Antibodies, Anti-Viral Targets: COVID-19 Updates - Bio-IT World - January 30th, 2021
- Tevogen Bio Secures Funding from Team of Doctors to Support Clinical Trials of Its Investigational Curative T Cell Therapy for COVID-19 - PRNewswire - January 25th, 2021
- Novel Treatment Leads to Dog's Recovery - The Bark - January 25th, 2021
- Identification and Targeting of ThomsenFriedenreich and IL1RAP | OTT - Dove Medical Press - January 25th, 2021
- Regenerative Medicine Market Size Worth $74831.35 Million With CAGR of 22.27% By 2024 | Segmented by Product Type, Top Manufacturers, By End-User... - January 25th, 2021
- Immunotherapy Inches Forward in Development of Myeloid Malignancies - OncLive - January 14th, 2021
- Cytovia Therapeutics Partners with National Cancer Institute to Develop Novel Gene-Edited, iPSC-Derived GPC3 CAR NK Cells for the Treatment of Solid... - January 14th, 2021
- Kaleido Biosciences Announces Positive Interim Results of Controlled Study of KB109 in Patients with Mild-to-Moderate COVID-19 - BioSpace - January 14th, 2021
- Doctors Make Medical Breakthrough In Treating Severe Cases Of COVID - CBS San Francisco - January 9th, 2021
- Mana joins the hectic fight against solid tumors with an 'off-the-shelf' candidate angling for an IND this year - Endpoints News - January 9th, 2021
- Versiti Blood Centers and Noodles & Company Serve Up Thanks to Blood Donors - PRNewswire - December 31st, 2020
- Global CAR-T Pipeline Insight Report 2020: Overview, Landscape, Therapeutic Assessment, Current Treatment Scenario and Emerging Therapies -... - December 31st, 2020
- 2020 health care year in review - Crain's Cleveland Business - December 31st, 2020
- The Top 10 FDA Oncology Drug Approvals of 2020 - Curetoday.com - December 31st, 2020
- Gut microbiota: How does it interact with the brain? - Medical News Today - December 31st, 2020
- Numerous Indian American STEM Researchers Named Fellows of American Association for the Advancement of Sciences - India West - December 31st, 2020
- Four years after devastating spinal injury, former St. Paul's football player reunites with caregivers - NOLA.com - December 24th, 2020