Get your Stem Cell Treatment in India with Dheeraj Bojwani Consultants
Stem Cell treatment is an intricate process. Stem Cell transplant patients need utmost care with respect to both emotionally and physically. Dheeraj Bojwani Consultants is a prominent medical tourism company in India making world-class medical facilities from best surgeons and hospitals accessible for international patients looking for budget-friendly treatment abroad.
Mrs. Marilyn Obiora - Nigeria Stem Cell Therapy For her Daughter in India
Hi, my name is Mrs. Marilyn Obiora, and I am from Nigeria. I came to India for my daughter's Stem Cell Therapy in India. My daughter had her first stroke in 2011. She couldn't sit, talk and had lost control of her neck. We could not find suitable help for her condition and searched for treatment in India.
We sent a query to the dheerajbojwani.com and received fast reply. Within no time we were in India for my daughter's treatment. We are very pleased with the treatment offered and there has been serious improvement in her condition in just two weeks. Thanks to the Dheeraj Bojwani Consultants, my daughter is regaining proper body functions and recuperating well.
Medical science has come a long way since its practice began thousands of years ago. Scientists are finding superior and more resourceful ways to cure diseases of different organs. Stem cells are undifferentiated parent cells that can transform into specialized cell types, divide further and produce more stem cells of the same group. Stem Cell therapy is performed to prevent or treat a health condition. Stem Cell Treatment is a reproductive therapy where nourishing tissues reinstate damaged tissues for relief from incurable diseases. Stem cell treatment is one of the approaches with a potential to heal a wide range of diseases in the near future. Science has always provided ground-breaking answers to obdurate health conditions, but the latest medical miracle that the medical fraternity has gifted to mankind is the Stem Cell Therapy.
Stem cell therapy is an array of techniques intended to replace cells damaged or destroyed by disease with healthy functioning ones. Even though the techniques are relatively new, their applications and advantages are broad and surprising the medical world with every new research. Stem cells are obtained from bone marrow or human umbilical cord. They are also known as the fundamental cells of our body and have the power to develop into any type of tissue cell in the body. Stem cell treatment is based on the principle that the cells move to the site of injury and transform themselves to form new tissue cells to replace the damaged ones. They have the capacity to proliferate and renew themselves indefinitely and can form mature muscle cells, nerve cells, and blood cells. In this type of therapy, they are derived from the body, kept under artificial conditions where they mature into the type of cells that are required to heal a certain part of the body or disease.
Stem cells are being studied and used to treat different types of cancers, disorders related to the blood, immune disorders, and metabolic disorders. Some other diseases and health conditions that may be healed using stem cell treatment are,
Recently, a team of researchers successfully secured the peripheral nerves in the upper arms of a patient suffering peripheral nerve damage, by using skin-derived stem cells (SDSCs) and a previously developed collagen tube, premeditated to successfully bridge gaps in injured nerves.
A research has found potential in bone marrow stem cell therapy to treat TB. Patients injected with new mesenchymal stromal cells derived from their own bone marrow showed positive response against the TB bacteria. The therapy also didnt show any serious adverse effects.
Stem cells are also used to treat hair loss. A small amount of fat is taken from the waist area of the patient by a mini-liposuction process. This fat contains dormant stem cells, and is then spun to separate the stem cells from the fat. An activation solution is added to the cells, and may be multiplied in number, depending on the size of the bald area. Once activated, the solution is washed off so that only cells remain. Now, the stem cells are injected into the scalp. One can find some hair growth in about two to four weeks.
Damaged cones in retinas can be regenerated and eyesight restored through stem cell. Stem cell therapy could regenerate damaged cones in people, especially in the cone-rich regions of the retina that provide daytime/color vision.
Kidney transplants have become more common and easier thanks stem cell therapy. Normally patients who undergo organ transplants need a lifetime of costly anti-rejection drugs but the new procedure may negate this need, with organ donors stem cells. Unless there is a perfect match donor, patients have to wait long for an organ transplant. Though still in early stages, the stem cell research is being considered as a potential player in the field of transplantation.
Transplanted stem cells serve as migratory signals for the brain's own neurogenic cells, guiding the new host cells towards the injured brain tissue. Stem cells have the potential to give rise to many different cell types that carry out different functions. While the stem cells in adult bone marrow tend to develop into the cells that make up the organ system from which they originated. These multipotent stem cells can be manipulated to take up the characteristics of neural cells.
Experts are using Stem cell Transplant to treat the symptoms of spinal cord injury by transplantation of cells directly into the gray matter of the patients spinal cord. Expectedly, the cells will integrate into the patients own neural tissue and create new circuitry to help transmit nerve signals to muscles. The transplanted cells may also promote reorganization of the spinal cord segmental circuitry, possibly leading to improved motor function.
Stem cells are capable of differentiating into a variety of different cell types, and if the architecture of damaged tendon is restored, it would improve the management of patients with these injuries significantly.
A promising benefit of stem cell therapy is its potential for cardiac tissue regeneration to reverse tissue loss underlying the development of heart failure after cardiac injury. Possible mechanisms of recovery include generation of heart muscle cells, stimulation of new blood vessels growth, secretion of growth factors.
It is a complex and multifarious procedure, with several risks and complications involved and is thus recommended to a few patients when other treatments have failed. Stem Cell therapy is recommended when other treatments fail to give positive results. The best candidates for Stem cell Treatment are those in good health and have stem cells available from a sibling, or any other family member.
India has been recognized as the new medical destination for Stem Cell therapies. Hundreds of international patients from around the world visit to India for high quality medical care at par with developed nations like the US, UK, at the most affordable costs. The Hospitals in India have the most extensive diagnostic and imaging facilities including Asias most advanced MRI and CT technology. India provides services of the most leading doctors and Stem Cell Therapy professionals at reasonable cost budget in the following cities
India offers outstanding Stem Cell Treatment at rates far below that prevailing in USA or other Western countries. Even with travel expenses taken into account, the comprehensive medical tourism packages still provide a savings measured in the thousands of dollars for major procedures. A cost comparison can give you the exact idea about the difference:
There are many reasons for India becoming a popular medical tourism spot is the low cost stem cell treatment in the area. When in contrast to the first world countries like, US and UK, medical care in India costs as much as 60-90% lesser, that makes it a great option for the citizens of those countries to opt for stem cell treatment in India because of availability of quality healthcare in India, affordable prices strategic connectivity, food, zero language barrier and many other reasons.
The maximum number of patients for Stem Cell Treatment comes from Nigeria, Kenya, Ethiopia, USA, UK, Australia, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Uzbekistan, Bangladesh
Below are the downloadable links that will help you to plan your medical trip to India in a more organized and better way. Attached word and pdf files gives information that will help you to know India more and make your trip to India easy and memorable one.
Stem Cell Treatment in India - Dheeraj Bojwani
- Lawyer celebrates 40 years with Blythe Liggins after first day hiccup - Leamington Observer - May 24th, 2020
- Stem Cell Banking Market Market Share, Size 2020| Emerging Rapidly with Global Latest Trends, Growth, Revenue, Demand and Forecast to 2027 - Cole of... - May 24th, 2020
- Australia's top scientists elected as Fellows of the Academy - Australian Academy of Science - May 24th, 2020
- Covid-19 Impact on Cancer Stem Cell Therapy Market Trends Analysis, Top Manufacturers, Shares, Growth Opportunities, Statistics & Forecast to 2026... - May 24th, 2020
- What is a cytokine storm? And why is its prevention key to treating Covid-19? - Scroll.in - May 24th, 2020
- Covid-19 Impact On Global Autologous Stem Cell and Non-Stem Cell Based Therapies Market 2020 : Industry Trends, Size, Growth, Swot Analysis By Top Key... - May 24th, 2020
- Restoring vision to the blind - Science Magazine - May 24th, 2020
- Ontario Announces First Phase of Research Projects to Fight COVID-19 - Government of Ontario News - May 24th, 2020
- Umbilical Cord Stem Cell Therapy to Be Assessed in Severe COVID-19 - Pulmonology Advisor - May 23rd, 2020
- World coronavirus Dispatch: Animal Stem Cell Therapy Market Size, Share, Statistics, Demand and Revenue; Forecast To 2025 - 3rd Watch News - May 23rd, 2020
- Cells for Cells and Austrianova announce publication on novel method to produce stem cell exosomes - BioSpace - May 23rd, 2020
- The Economic Impact of Coronavirus on Platelet Rich Plasma and Stem Cell Alopecia Treatment Market : In-depth study on Industry Size and Analysis on... - May 23rd, 2020
- World coronavirus Dispatch: Rheumatoid Arthritis Stem Cell Therapy market to witness robust revenue growth between 2018 to 2028 - Cole of Duty - May 23rd, 2020
- Blocking the deadly cytokine storm is a vital weapon for treating COVID-19 - TheStreet - May 23rd, 2020
- Animal Stem Cell Therapy Market: Overview, Opportunities, Analysis of Features, Benefits, Manufacturing Cost and Forecast To 2025 - Cole of Duty - May 23rd, 2020
- Looking toward the Future of Cell & Gene Therapies - Genetic Engineering & Biotechnology News - May 22nd, 2020
- NantKwest Announces FDA Authorization of IND Application for Mesenchymal Stem Cell Product for the Treatment of Severe COVID-19 Patients - Yahoo... - May 22nd, 2020
- Kleo Pharmaceuticals and Celularity Enter into Research Collaboration to Rapidly Develop Allogeneic NK Cell Combination Therapies for COVID-19 and... - May 22nd, 2020
- Blocking the deadly cytokine storm is a vital weapon for treating COVID-19 - The Conversation US - May 22nd, 2020
- Analysis on Impact of COVID-19-Stem Cell Therapy Market 2020-2024 | Increase in Awareness of Stem Cell Therapy to Boost Growth | Technavio - Business... - May 19th, 2020
- NantKwest Announces FDA Authorization of IND Application for Mesenchymal Stem Cell Product for the Treatment of Severe COVID-19 Patients - Business... - May 19th, 2020
- Stem Cell Therapy Improved Quality of Life in Patients with Microvascular Dysfunction - Diagnostic and Interventional Cardiology - May 19th, 2020
- Can stem cell therapy help - Greater Kashmir - May 19th, 2020
- Family needs to raise 40k towards potentially life-changing treatment for mum with MS - Coventry Telegraph - May 19th, 2020
- Interim Results of Phase I Study Confirms Safety with Early Signs of Efficacy for TRPH-222 in NHL - OncoZine - May 19th, 2020
- Stem Cell Treatments Market Report, History and Forecast 2015-2025, Breakdown Data by Manufacturers, Key Regions, Types and Application - Express... - May 19th, 2020
- Umbilical Cord Stem Cell Therapy to Be Assessed in Severe COVID-19 - Monthly Prescribing Reference - May 17th, 2020
- Coronavirus: Emirati dentist who received stem cell therapy doing well - Gulf News - May 17th, 2020
- Stem Cell Therapy Market Research Report 2020 By Size, Share, Trends, Analysis and Forecast to 2026 - Cole of Duty - May 17th, 2020
- Outcomes of Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation in Children With Diamond-Blackfan Anemia - Hematology Advisor - May 17th, 2020
- Venetoclax May Play Role as Salvage Therapy in Multiply Relapsed MCL - Targeted Oncology - May 17th, 2020
- The Week Ahead In Biotech: Aquestive Awaits FDA Decision, Earnings Flow Slows - Benzinga - May 17th, 2020
- GEMoaB Announces Data Presentations Supporting Key Features of Its UniCAR Platform At the Upcoming American Association for Cancer Research (AACR)... - May 17th, 2020
- Michael Hiltzik: Don't be taken in by stem cell firms offering unsubstantiated therapies for COVID-19 - Rome News-Tribune - May 15th, 2020
- Mike Tyson lifts lid on training regime and stem-cell therapy ahead of comeback - Metro.co.uk - May 15th, 2020
- Global Stem Cell Partnering Terms and Agreements 2010-2020 - ResearchAndMarkets.com - Business Wire - May 15th, 2020
- Mum's brutal stem cell treatment has 'all been worth it' as she enjoys time with family - Grimsby Live - May 15th, 2020
- Kleo Pharmaceuticals to Present Preclinical Data Highlighting the Synergistic Potential of Kleo Asset KP1237 and Autologous NK Cells in the Treatment... - May 15th, 2020
- Here's Why Big Buyers Are Excited About This Cancer Immunotherapy Stock - Motley Fool - May 15th, 2020
- Cost-Effectiveness Analysis of Tisagenlecleucel in the Treatment of Re | CEOR - Dove Medical Press - May 15th, 2020
- Mesoblast raises $138m from investors on hopes for COVID-19 treatment - Sydney Morning Herald - May 15th, 2020
- Group of Genes Have Altered Expression in Autism - Technology Networks - May 15th, 2020
- SENECA BIOPHARMA : MANAGEMENT'S DISCUSSION AND ANALYSIS OF FINANCIAL CONDITION AND RESULTS OF OPERATIONS (form 10-Q) - marketscreener.com - May 15th, 2020
- Platelet Rich Plasma and Stem Cell Alopecia Treatment Market Growth by Top Companies, Trends by Types and Application, Forecast to 2026 - Cole of Duty - May 15th, 2020
- Cardio Stem Cell Therapy Used to Treat Critically Ill Covid-19 Patients - Physician's Weekly - May 14th, 2020
- Cellectar Granted Composition of Matter and Use Patent in Europe for CLR 131 - GlobeNewswire - May 14th, 2020
- Magenta Therapeutics Presents Data at Annual Meeting of American Society of Gene and Cell Therapy Demonstrating Cells Mobilized with MGTA-145 in a... - May 14th, 2020
- Scientists generate millions of nave human pluripotent stem cells, far more than have ever been produced - UB News Center - May 14th, 2020
- bluebird bio to Present Data from Its Gene and Cell Therapy Programs During the Virtual Edition of the 25th European Hematology Association Annual... - May 14th, 2020
- Regenerative Medicine Industry Outlook to 2025 Featuring Novartis, Vericel, Integra Lifesciences, Mimedx Group, Stryker, Wright Medical, Roche and... - May 14th, 2020
- Doctors just discovered another promising coronavirus therapy - BGR - May 14th, 2020
- Cell therapy firm boosts odds for blood cancer patients as key trial succeeds - The Times of Israel - May 14th, 2020
- Tiziana Life Sciences Announces Data Demonstrating StemPrintER's Superiority Compared to Oncotype DX in Providing Prognostic Information to... - May 14th, 2020
- Global Animal Stem Cell Therapy Market Types, Application, and Regions, Forecast 2020- 2025. :Global Globalmarketers.biz - Cole of Duty - May 14th, 2020
- FTC Letters Warn Marketers to Stop Making Unsupported Claims That Their Products and Therapies Can Effectively Prevent or Treat COVID-19 - New... - May 10th, 2020
- Autolus Therapeutics Plc (AUTL) Q1 2020 Earnings Call Transcript - The Motley Fool - May 10th, 2020
- Combating coronavirus: UAE announces its highest ever recoveries in a day - Khaleej Times - May 10th, 2020
- Orchard Therapeutics (ORTX) Q1 2020 Earnings Call Transcript - Motley Fool - May 10th, 2020
- Stem Cell Therapy Market To Boom In Near Future By 2027 Scrutinized In New Research - Cole of Duty - May 9th, 2020
- FDA approves Tabrecta, first targeted therapy to treat metastatic NSCLC - The Cancer Letter - May 9th, 2020
- FTC warns Oregon companies to stop claiming they can prevent or treat COVID-19 - KGW.com - May 9th, 2020
- Region 1: Chemotherapy, Part II - MedPage Today - May 9th, 2020
- World Thalassemia Day 2020: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment of The Disease - India.com - May 9th, 2020
- Avrobio taps Magenta's ADC in ongoing quest to improve gene therapy conditioning - FierceBiotech - May 9th, 2020
- COVID-19: Responding to the business impacts of Rise in expanse of applications boosts Rheumatoid Arthritis Stem Cell Therapy market 2018 to 2028 3w... - May 9th, 2020
- Cell Therapy Market 2020 by Various Types, End-Use Application, Major Players, Forecast 2025 - Cole of Duty - May 9th, 2020
- Global Stem Cell Therapy Market 2020 With COVID-19 Update by Development factors analysis, Competitive Strategies and Forecast to 2025 - Bandera... - May 9th, 2020
- Stem Cell Treatment for COVID-19; Doctors Divided on Its Scope - The Quint - May 5th, 2020
- Mike Tyson, 53, reveals he had stem cell research therapy and hadnt hit bags for 15 YEARS before returning t - The Sun - May 5th, 2020
- Century Therapeutics Announces Formation of Scientific Advisory Board - Business Wire - May 5th, 2020
- Liberal MP Jim Carr to receive stem-cell transplant to treat blood cancer - The Globe and Mail - May 5th, 2020
- BioCardia Announces Positive Preclinical Results Supporting Investigational New Drug Application for Anti-Inflammatory Cell Therapy in Heart Failure -... - May 5th, 2020
- Canine Stem Cell Therapy Market To Extend An Assessed Value Of US$ 218.2 Mn By 2026 - Cole of Duty - May 5th, 2020
- Canine Stem Cell Therapy Market Analysis Of Growth, Trends Progress And Challenges Till Upcoming Year - Jewish Life News - May 5th, 2020
- Coronavirus Update: Baptist Hospital Patient Credits Stem Cell Treatment With Saving Her Life - CBS Miami - May 4th, 2020
- Stem cell treatment in the UAE sees 'favorable' outcomes for coronavirus patients - CNBC - May 4th, 2020
- Investigational new drug may be beneficial in treating severe COVID-19 - BioNews - May 4th, 2020
- Subcutaneous Formulation of Daratumumab Approved for Multiple Myeloma - Cancer Therapy Advisor - May 4th, 2020
- Sam back home in Limehouse after treatment donating stem cells to help a patient beat blood cancer - East London Advertiser - May 4th, 2020
- Outcomes of Stem Cell Transplantation in Patients With Newly Diagnosed Transformed Fanconi Anemia - Hematology Advisor - May 4th, 2020