Dynamic Stem Cell Therapy offers regenerative medicine
A serious car accident left Mike Licata with a debilitating injury to his left shoulder.
My injury was so severe, and the pain was unbelievably intense, Licata said. It interfered with every part of my life.
Looking for alternatives to invasive surgery, Licata discovered Dynamic Stem Cell Therapy.
Traditional surgery was going to be around $75,000, with three months in a cast, a year-plus of rehab, and probably $120,000 out of pocket, Licata said. I was in trouble, then a friend told me about stem cell therapy.
Dynamic Stem Cell Therapy specializes in regenerative medicine, using stem cells to initiate healing within the body.
Stem cells are the building blocks of the human body, Dynamic Co-founder and Chief Executive Officer Blake Youmans said. They act as a booster of healthy cells for the body to heal itself. When were giving this therapy, its to potentially reverse the trauma that has been sustained. Its basically to help give patients a better quality of life.
Licatas treatment involved a quick injection of his own stem cells into the injury site, harvested from his fat tissue through syringe aspirated mini liposuction. The entire procedure took approximately four hours from Licata entering the clinic.
They did their magic, Licata said. This was so easy. It doesnt compare to invasive surgery.
Within months of the stem cell therapy, Licatas shoulder was completely healed, and his quality of life was restored.
Now, its better than my other shoulder, Licata said. I cant tell you how much this has changed my life.
Licata is one of thousands of patients discovering regenerative medicine at Dynamic Stem Cell Therapy.
The revolutionary regenerative technique works for a variety of conditions and diseases.
We focus mainly on athletic trauma, Youmans said. And inflammatory diseases, such as arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis but it is a way to fix the entire body.
The minimally invasive procedure offers patients an alternative to surgery. Youmans noted his procedure is safe and effective with no reported side effects, and his patients notice a difference in as little as two weeks or up to only six months after injection.
Its really up to a patients own body to heal themselves, Youmans said. Its a great alternative to try before surgery.
The staff at Dynamic obtain stems cells from two different sources: in the office from a patients own fat cells through mini liposuction or from the donated umbilical cord of a newborn. Young mothers, between the ages of 18 and 35 are prescreened and provide authorization for the collection. A lab collects the umbilical cord after birth, and its stem cells are harvested and sold.
After age 65, our stem cell count goes way down, Youmans said. So, for older patients, I tell them it may be more effective to use zero-age stem cells for specific conditions.
Dynamic Stem Cell Therapy clinic has performed over 1,000 procedures over the last seven years. The success rate for patient outcomes averages from 75 to 100 percent.
Weve seen 98 percent success with knees, Youmans said. I feel good about what were doing helping patients get the results they want.
Regenerative medicine is successful in most patients, but the therapy has no guarantee of success. According to Youmans, all patients are thoroughly informed about that possibility before the therapy.
Ill bend over backward to make sure a patient gets a great result, Youmans said. But we cant guarantee anything or promise fast results.
The average cost of the treatment is $5,000 and is not covered by insurance. This price can still save patients thousands of dollars compared to surgery and follow-up rehabilitation.
Founded by Blake Youmans late mother, Simong Youmans, M.D. (an experienced Board- Certified Emergency Medicine Physician), Dynamic Stem Cell Therapy opened its doors in 2014.
Dr. Simong Youmans passion for helping people heal naturally, and, strengthening the bodys own defenses, led her to open several evidence-based alternative medicine businesses over the years. They include Elite Medical Services & Spa. Laser Body Sculpting Institute, Attitude Med Spa, Advanced Health, and, of course, Dynamic Stem Cell Therapy.
She thought there was a better way to help patients, Blake Youmans said. So, she found natural solutions to help them heal themselves.
Blake Youmans began working alongside his mother in 2004 and witnessed the benefits experienced through regenerative medicine. Following her passing in 2016, he chose to continue what his mother started at Dynamic Stem Cell Therapy.
I want to continue her legacy, he said. My mom really believed stem cell therapy was the best way to help people. Its been incredible.
The 2,500-square-foot clinic at 2551 North Green Valley Parkway in Henderson has a staff of six. It has grown significantly over the years strictly using reputation marketing.
Right now, I have almost 100 reviews on Google, Blake Youmans said. Out of those 100 reviews, theyre mostly five stars, so I take great pride in that because, at the end of the day, all I care about is good patient outcomes.
Dr. Dale Carrison, DO, FACEP, FACOEP is Dynamics medical director. He served at several of the valleys prestigious medical organizations, and most recently as director and chairman of the Department of Emergency Medicine at University Medical Center (UMC).
He has a great reputation in town, Blake Youmans said. I feel very blessed to have him as my medical director.
Carrison came on staff after experiencing regenerative stem cell therapy himself. His procedure performed at Dynamic involved having his own stem cells injected into his ankles.
He said it felt like he was walking on glass, Blake Youmans said about Carrisons injury. He got the procedure done and four months later his ankles felt great.
Now, he comes from a better place of empathy for patients, Blake Youmans continued. When hes doing consults, he can say how it went for him.
Blake Youmans plans to expand into other markets once things start opening back up from the pandemic.
My mothers vision was to help as many people as she could, he said. I can only do so much in Las Vegas, so I would like to go into other markets to help more people.
Members of the editorial and news staff of the Las Vegas Review-Journal were not involved in the creation of this content.
Originally posted here:
Dynamic Stem Cell Therapy Offers Regenerative Medicine - Las Vegas Review-Journal
- 'Natural Killer Cells' and Other Promising Cancer Treatments - Barron's - April 18th, 2021
- Capturing the Pandemic Experience in Haiku Poetry - Duke Today - April 18th, 2021
- Chemotherapy for Prostate Cancer: When It's Used and What to Expect - Healthline - April 18th, 2021
- Signs that Chemo Is Working: How Effectiveness Is Measured and Defined - Healthline - April 18th, 2021
- Some experts fear next-generation Covid vaccines may be worse - STAT - April 18th, 2021
- How Long is Chemotherapy? What to Expect - Healthline - April 18th, 2021
- Regenerative Medicine - Stem Cell Therapy Little Rock - March 8th, 2021
- Center for Stem Cell Biology & Regenerative Medicine ... - March 8th, 2021
- Anti-EGFR VHH-armed death receptor ligandengineered allogeneic stem cells have therapeutic efficacy in diverse brain metastatic breast cancers -... - March 8th, 2021
- Research Antibodies Market Size to Reach USD 5325.8 Million by 2027 | Increasing R&D Activities in the Fields of Oncology, Neurobiology, and Stem... - March 8th, 2021
- Microwave Processing Isolates Red Ginseng Compounds That Suppress Lung Cancer Metastasis - Genetic Engineering & Biotechnology News - March 8th, 2021
- Longeveron Expands Enrollment Criteria for its Phase 1 RECOVER Trial Evaluating Lomecel-B Infusion to Treat Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome due to... - March 8th, 2021
- Be The Match BioTherapies Announces Expansion of Multi-Year Strategic Alliance with Orchard Therapeutics to Support European Commercial Launch of... - March 8th, 2021
- Autologous Stem Cell and Non-Stem Cell Based Therapies Market 2021: Focuses at the key worldwide companies to Define, Describe and Analyses the sales... - March 8th, 2021
- Editing Reproduction: CRISPR and preventing heritable diseases, With Dr. Dietrich Egli and Dr. Sam Sternberg - Columbia University Irving Medical... - March 8th, 2021
- U. Cancer Center pilot projects: investigating cancer connections - The Brown Daily Herald - March 8th, 2021
- COVID-19 can kill heart muscle cells, interfere with contraction Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis - Washington University School... - March 8th, 2021
- Vaccinating by age groups is unfair, particularly to minorities, advisory panel tells CDC - USA TODAY - March 8th, 2021
- Winter Weather Impacting Blood and Platelet Donations - Milwaukee Community Journal - February 17th, 2021
- Joshua Shirk continues to fight the odds; mom says God placed people where they needed to be to help him - Keyser Mineral Daily News Tribune - February 17th, 2021
- Evotec and Medical Center Hamburg-Eppendorf Enter Partnership to Develop iPSC-Based Tissue Therapy for Heart Failure - GuruFocus.com - February 7th, 2021
- ProgenCell - Stem Cell Therapies offers an updated Stem Cell Therapy for Anti Aging Protocol - PR Web - January 30th, 2021
- Doctors urge immunocompromised to get COVID vaccine when it becomes available - KMTV - 3 News Now - January 30th, 2021
- Autologous Stem Cell and Non Stem Based therapies Market Share, Size 2021 Global Industry Future Trends, Growth, Strategies,, Segmentation, In-depth... - January 30th, 2021
- Studies Indicating T-Cells May Be Needed For Long-Term Protection From The SARS-Cov-2 Virus - PRNewswire - January 30th, 2021
- Researchers use patients' cells to test gene therapy for rare eye disease - National Institutes of Health - January 30th, 2021
- Two Gene Therapies Fix Fault in Sickle Cell Disease and -thalassemia - MD Magazine - January 30th, 2021
- If I Have Cancer, Dementia or MS, Should I Get the Covid Vaccine? - Kaiser Health News - January 30th, 2021
- L-MIND Trial Results Show CD19 Antibody Is Reasonable in R/R DLBCL - Targeted Oncology - January 30th, 2021
- Profile of T Cells, Broadly Neutralizing Antibodies, Anti-Viral Targets: COVID-19 Updates - Bio-IT World - January 30th, 2021
- HealthLynked's The Future of Healthcare Summit Brings Healthcare Experts and Technology Innovators from Around the World to Naples, Florida - WFMZ... - January 30th, 2021
- Tevogen Bio Secures Funding from Team of Doctors to Support Clinical Trials of Its Investigational Curative T Cell Therapy for COVID-19 - PRNewswire - January 25th, 2021
- Novel Treatment Leads to Dog's Recovery - The Bark - January 25th, 2021
- Identification and Targeting of ThomsenFriedenreich and IL1RAP | OTT - Dove Medical Press - January 25th, 2021
- Regenerative Medicine Market Size Worth $74831.35 Million With CAGR of 22.27% By 2024 | Segmented by Product Type, Top Manufacturers, By End-User... - January 25th, 2021
- Immunotherapy Inches Forward in Development of Myeloid Malignancies - OncLive - January 14th, 2021
- Cytovia Therapeutics Partners with National Cancer Institute to Develop Novel Gene-Edited, iPSC-Derived GPC3 CAR NK Cells for the Treatment of Solid... - January 14th, 2021
- Kaleido Biosciences Announces Positive Interim Results of Controlled Study of KB109 in Patients with Mild-to-Moderate COVID-19 - BioSpace - January 14th, 2021
- Doctors Make Medical Breakthrough In Treating Severe Cases Of COVID - CBS San Francisco - January 9th, 2021
- Mana joins the hectic fight against solid tumors with an 'off-the-shelf' candidate angling for an IND this year - Endpoints News - January 9th, 2021
- Versiti Blood Centers and Noodles & Company Serve Up Thanks to Blood Donors - PRNewswire - December 31st, 2020
- Global CAR-T Pipeline Insight Report 2020: Overview, Landscape, Therapeutic Assessment, Current Treatment Scenario and Emerging Therapies -... - December 31st, 2020
- 2020 health care year in review - Crain's Cleveland Business - December 31st, 2020
- The Top 10 FDA Oncology Drug Approvals of 2020 - Curetoday.com - December 31st, 2020
- Gut microbiota: How does it interact with the brain? - Medical News Today - December 31st, 2020
- Numerous Indian American STEM Researchers Named Fellows of American Association for the Advancement of Sciences - India West - December 31st, 2020
- Four years after devastating spinal injury, former St. Paul's football player reunites with caregivers - NOLA.com - December 24th, 2020
- New Combination Therapy Tested By Children's May Offer Hope For Leukemia Patients - WVXU - December 24th, 2020
- Real-time observation helpful in Stem cell for vascular diseases: Study - Hindustan Times - December 21st, 2020
- NurOwn May Be Given to Early ALS Patients in US Who Finished Phase... - ALS News Today - December 21st, 2020
- Follow the Money: Spatial Omics, CAR-NK Cells, AI-Powered Biology - Bio-IT World - December 21st, 2020
- Explained: Process of transporting stem cell from donor to patient for a successful transplant - Firstpost - December 18th, 2020
- Research That Saves Lives: Four COVID-19 Therapies Being Tested at UVA - University of Virginia - December 18th, 2020
- Even if You've Had COVID-19 You Still Need the Vaccine - Healthline - December 18th, 2020
- What Patients With Cancer, Survivors Need to Know About the Emergency Use Authorization of COVID-19 Vaccine - Curetoday.com - December 16th, 2020
- 2020 at the U: The year in review - University of Miami - December 16th, 2020
- Five Mobile County hospitals to get Pfizer vaccine this week - AL.com - December 16th, 2020
- Donor Stem Cell Transplant Improves Survival in Older Patients with Myelodysplastic Syndrome - Cancer Health Treatment News - December 10th, 2020
- Positive Phase 2 Proof-of-Concept Data for Viralym-M and Burden of Disease Data Presented in Oral Presentations at the 62nd American Society of... - December 10th, 2020
- Dr. Kansagra: Quadruplet Therapy for Newly Diagnosed Multiple Myeloma and Combination CAR T-Cell Opportunities - DocWire News - December 10th, 2020
- Silicon Therapeutics Announces Members of Scientific Advisory Board - Business Wire - December 10th, 2020
- Israeli Neurogenesis' NG-01 slows progressive MS by up to 90% in phase II study - BioWorld Online - December 10th, 2020
- ADC Therapeutics Announces Updated Clinical Data on Lead Antibody Drug Conjugate Programs Loncastuximab Tesirine (Lonca) and Camidanlumab Tesirine... - December 10th, 2020
- Magenta Therapeutics Announces Commencement of First Phase 2 Clinical Trial of MGTA-145 for Stem Cell Mobilization, Oral Presentation of MGTA-145... - December 8th, 2020
- Precigen Presents New Data Supporting the Safety, Clinical Activity, Expansion and Persistence of PRGN-3006 UltraCAR-T at the 62nd ASH Annual Meeting... - December 8th, 2020
- ALLO-715, Off-the-Shelf CAR T-Cell Therapy, Produces Early Promise in Multiple Myeloma - Cancer Network - December 8th, 2020
- Rocket Pharmaceuticals Presents Positive Clinical Data from its Fanconi Anemia and Leukocyte Adhesion Deficiency-I Programs at the 62nd American... - December 8th, 2020
- Negrin Shines Light on the Orca-T Story in GVHD - OncLive - December 8th, 2020
- Preliminary Results from NexImmune's Phase 1/2 Trial of NEXI-001 in AML Presented at 62nd ASH Annual Meeting and Exposition - GlobeNewswire - December 8th, 2020
- BeiGene Announces the Approval in China of BLINCYTO (Blinatumomab) for Injection for Adult Patients with Relapsed or Refractory B-Cell Precursor Acute... - December 8th, 2020
- Sutro Biopharma Presents Data from Ongoing Phase 1 Dose-Escalation Study for STRO-001 for the Treatment of B-cell Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma at the 62nd... - December 8th, 2020
- Data from the ANDROMEDA Study Show Hematologic Response for DARZALEX FASPRO (daratumumab and hyaluronidase-fihj) in Newly Diagnosed Light Chain (AL)... - December 8th, 2020
- US FDA Approves Naxitamab for the Treatment of Neuroblastoma - OncoZine - November 29th, 2020
- Coronavirus treatments and vaccines. Here are the latest developments - San Francisco Chronicle - November 29th, 2020
- Dr Apar Kishor Ganti Outlines the Effectiveness of Lurbinectedin and Benefits Over Competition - AJMC.com Managed Markets Network - November 26th, 2020
- Commonly used antibiotic shows promise for combating Zika infections - National Institutes of Health - November 26th, 2020
- A real life Superman celebrates 5 years of survival from one of the deadliest cancers - Newswise - November 26th, 2020
- Global Cell Harvesting Market to Reach US$381,4 Million by the Year 2027 - Salamanca Press - November 26th, 2020
- Tanya Siddiqi, MD, Discusses the Promise of Reduced Toxicity With Liso-Cel - AJMC.com Managed Markets Network - November 26th, 2020
- Tetracycline-based Antibiotics Show Promise for Combating Zika Infections - Global Biodefense - November 26th, 2020