Stem Cell Therapy Market: Snapshot
Of late, there has been an increasing awareness regarding the therapeutic potential of stem cells for management of diseases which is boosting the growth of the stem cell therapy market. The development of advanced genome based cell analysis techniques, identification of new stem cell lines, increasing investments in research and development as well as infrastructure development for the processing and banking of stem cell are encouraging the growth of the global stem cell therapy market.
To know Untapped Opportunities in the Market CLICK HERE NOW
One of the key factors boosting the growth of this market is the limitations of traditional organ transplantation such as the risk of infection, rejection, and immunosuppression risk. Another drawback of conventional organ transplantation is that doctors have to depend on organ donors completely. All these issues can be eliminated, by the application of stem cell therapy. Another factor which is helping the growth in this market is the growing pipeline and development of drugs for emerging applications. Increased research studies aiming to widen the scope of stem cell will also fuel the growth of the market. Scientists are constantly engaged in trying to find out novel methods for creating human stem cells in response to the growing demand for stem cell production to be used for disease management.
It is estimated that the dermatology application will contribute significantly the growth of the global stem cell therapy market. This is because stem cell therapy can help decrease the after effects of general treatments for burns such as infections, scars, and adhesion. The increasing number of patients suffering from diabetes and growing cases of trauma surgery will fuel the adoption of stem cell therapy in the dermatology segment.
Global Stem Cell Therapy Market: Overview
Also called regenerative medicine, stem cell therapy encourages the reparative response of damaged, diseased, or dysfunctional tissue via the use of stem cells and their derivatives. Replacing the practice of organ transplantations, stem cell therapies have eliminated the dependence on availability of donors. Bone marrow transplant is perhaps the most commonly employed stem cell therapy.
Osteoarthritis, cerebral palsy, heart failure, multiple sclerosis and even hearing loss could be treated using stem cell therapies. Doctors have successfully performed stem cell transplants that significantly aid patients fight cancers such as leukemia and other blood-related diseases.
Get Discount on Latest Report @ CLICK HERE NOW
Global Stem Cell Therapy Market: Key Trends
The key factors influencing the growth of the global stem cell therapy market are increasing funds in the development of new stem lines, the advent of advanced genomic procedures used in stem cell analysis, and greater emphasis on human embryonic stem cells. As the traditional organ transplantations are associated with limitations such as infection, rejection, and immunosuppression along with high reliance on organ donors, the demand for stem cell therapy is likely to soar. The growing deployment of stem cells in the treatment of wounds and damaged skin, scarring, and grafts is another prominent catalyst of the market.
On the contrary, inadequate infrastructural facilities coupled with ethical issues related to embryonic stem cells might impede the growth of the market. However, the ongoing research for the manipulation of stem cells from cord blood cells, bone marrow, and skin for the treatment of ailments including cardiovascular and diabetes will open up new doors for the advancement of the market.
Global Stem Cell Therapy Market: Market Potential
A number of new studies, research projects, and development of novel therapies have come forth in the global market for stem cell therapy. Several of these treatments are in the pipeline, while many others have received approvals by regulatory bodies.
In March 2017, Belgian biotech company TiGenix announced that its cardiac stem cell therapy, AlloCSC-01 has successfully reached its phase I/II with positive results. Subsequently, it has been approved by the U.S. FDA. If this therapy is well- received by the market, nearly 1.9 million AMI patients could be treated through this stem cell therapy.
Another significant development is the granting of a patent to Israel-based Kadimastem Ltd. for its novel stem-cell based technology to be used in the treatment of multiple sclerosis (MS) and other similar conditions of the nervous system. The companys technology used for producing supporting cells in the central nervous system, taken from human stem cells such as myelin-producing cells is also covered in the patent.
Global Stem Cell Therapy Market: Regional Outlook
The global market for stem cell therapy can be segmented into Asia Pacific, North America, Latin America, Europe, and the Middle East and Africa. North America emerged as the leading regional market, triggered by the rising incidence of chronic health conditions and government support. Europe also displays significant growth potential, as the benefits of this therapy are increasingly acknowledged.
Asia Pacific is slated for maximum growth, thanks to the massive patient pool, bulk of investments in stem cell therapy projects, and the increasing recognition of growth opportunities in countries such as China, Japan, and India by the leading market players.
Request TOC of the Report for more Industry Insights @CLICK HERE NOW
Global Stem Cell Therapy Market: Competitive Analysis
Several firms are adopting strategies such as mergers and acquisitions, collaborations, and partnerships, apart from product development with a view to attain a strong foothold in the global market for stem cell therapy.
Some of the major companies operating in the global market for stem cell therapy are RTI Surgical, Inc., MEDIPOST Co., Ltd., Osiris Therapeutics, Inc., NuVasive, Inc., Pharmicell Co., Ltd., Anterogen Co., Ltd., JCR Pharmaceuticals Co., Ltd., and Holostem Terapie Avanzate S.r.l.
About TMR Research:
TMR Research is a premier provider of customized market research and consulting services to business entities keen on succeeding in todays supercharged economic climate. Armed with an experienced, dedicated, and dynamic team of analysts, we are redefining the way our clients conduct business by providing them with authoritative and trusted research studies in tune with the latest methodologies and market trends.
3739 Balboa St # 1097,
San Francisco, CA 94121
- Learning to be relentless - The Daily Republic - January 19th, 2020
- Here's Why Stemline Therapeutics Dropped Today - Motley Fool - January 19th, 2020
- Medics key to spotting signs of child abuse, Abu Dhabi conference hears - The National - January 19th, 2020
- Smart Group & A4M Concluded their First India Conference 2020 - NewsPatrolling - January 19th, 2020
- 'Comfort' or con? Despite money, education, well-off Filipinos turning to questionable treatments - Coconuts - January 13th, 2020
- Doctor's Hospital focused on incorporation of AI and machine learning - EyeWitness News - January 13th, 2020
- Viewpoints: Medicaid Expansion Reveals How Liberal Policies Make For Good Politics; Hey, Congress, What's The Hold Up With Surprise Medical Bills? -... - January 13th, 2020
- White blood cells: Function, ranges, types, and more - Medical News Today - January 10th, 2020
- Tacitus Therapeutics Launches in Collaboration with Mount Sinai to Develop Stem Cell Therapies for Life-Threatening Diseases - PRNewswire - January 10th, 2020
- Tip Sheet: Mesh loaded with T cells shrinks tumors; second dose of CAR-T cells shows potential; and gene-edited cells stay safe as immunotherapy... - January 10th, 2020
- 3D-printed Organs Give Hope to Transplant Patients Now. Powered by - Now. Powered by Northrop Grumman. - January 10th, 2020
- Seattle Childrens faces widening array of lawsuits over fatal mold infections - Seattle Times - January 10th, 2020
- Landisa: My cancer can relapse but here's why I am not afraid of it any longer - News24 - January 10th, 2020
- 'You wouldn't give it to your worst enemy': what it's like to live with Lyme disease - Telegraph.co.uk - January 10th, 2020
- The 'supercells' that cured an infant's grave genetic illness - Japan Today - January 10th, 2020
- Edited Transcript of BYSI.OQ earnings conference call or presentation 18-Dec-19 1:00pm GMT - Yahoo Finance - January 8th, 2020
- How These Practitioners Can Help with New Year, New You Goals - Milwaukee Magazine - January 7th, 2020
- Summerside gym needs donations for three-year-old boy with cancerous brain tumors - The Journal Pioneer - January 7th, 2020
- The woman who spent 7 years in and out of hospital battling rare condition some doctors had never seen - Leicestershire Live - January 7th, 2020
- West Norwood girl, 3, dies in her parents' arms after brave battle with leukaemia - MyLondon - January 7th, 2020
- DuPont, C8 Contamination And The Community Left To Grapple With The Consequences - WVXU - January 7th, 2020
- What are the odds? Stem cell recipient learns her donor is also in Ottawa - Ottawa Citizen - January 3rd, 2020
- Understanding the Key Aspects of a Multiple Myeloma Diagnosis - Curetoday.com - January 3rd, 2020
- The 'supercells' that cured an infant's grave genetic illness - FRANCE 24 - January 3rd, 2020
- How supercells cured an infants grave genetic illness - Raw Story - January 3rd, 2020
- Firm adds a new wrinkle to anti-aging products - Williamson Daily News - January 3rd, 2020
- First Edition: January 3, 2020 - Kaiser Health News - January 3rd, 2020
- Finn the Fabulous to ring treatment bell after leaving hospital - expressandstar.com - January 3rd, 2020
- Conway supports man fighting rare double diagnosis of MS, ALS - THV11.com KTHV - January 1st, 2020
- Predicting shifts in technology and science can be tricky, but here's what could happen in 2020 - inews - January 1st, 2020
- None of these four beaming children would be alive today if a stranger had not given blood - The Sun - January 1st, 2020
- On the Road: A year to remember - WCBI - January 1st, 2020
- 2019: the year gene therapy came of age - Breitbart - January 1st, 2020
- The health stories we won't forget and what 2020 holds - nation.co.ke - January 1st, 2020
- Chinese scientist who claimed he genetically edited babies gets prison term - Los Angeles Times - December 30th, 2019
- Year in Review: Gene Therapy Technology and a Milestone 2019 for Medical Research - News18 - December 30th, 2019
- Finding Joy While Struggling With Infertility Over The Holidays - SheKnows - December 25th, 2019
- The reporter driven to do 'whatever it takes' to conquer cancer and return to the press box - The Athletic - December 25th, 2019
- A blood cancer diagnosis helped me find true happiness - The Guardian - December 25th, 2019
- Michael Schumacher health: Doctor reveals truth about Schumi as Lewis Hamilton is catching up fast to break F1 legend's record - EconoTimes - December 25th, 2019
- Mother and son, together, cope with autism and multiple sclerosis - MLive.com - December 25th, 2019
- Local firm adds a new wrinkle to anti-aging products - Williamson Daily News - December 25th, 2019
- Miracle recovery of rider and her horse after severe injuries - Yorkshire Post - December 25th, 2019
- Before the 90 Days Stephanie is YouTuber Stepanka. Is she really ill & bi? - Starcasm - December 21st, 2019
- Stem Cell Therapy Treatment - Melbourne Stem Cell Centre - December 10th, 2019
- U.S. Stem Cell Training | Regenerative Medicine Training ... - December 10th, 2019
- Injectables Are the Future of K-Beauty Trends in America - Yahoo Lifestyle - December 10th, 2019
- ASH 2019 Roundup: The Latest on CAR T, New Treatments for CLL, and Using Genes to Predict a Common Side Effect - On Cancer - Memorial Sloan Kettering - December 10th, 2019
- Orgenesis and Theracell to Launch Point of Care Cell and Gene Therapy Centers within HYGEIA Group's Hospital Network in Greece - GlobeNewswire - December 10th, 2019
- 2019: The year gene therapy came of age - Jamaica Observer - December 10th, 2019
- Ethan's Army gets a boost - Brockville Recorder and Times - December 10th, 2019
- BREAKING: Baby body parts criminal trial to proceed against Daleiden with possible jail time - Lifesite - December 7th, 2019
- 'I was given a terminal diagnosis and then a new therapy cured my leukaemia' - The Telegraph - December 5th, 2019
- A #ReUp of 2019: The year when gene therapy, DNA modifications came of age & saved lives - Economic Times - December 5th, 2019
- 100 greatest innovations of 2019: Best of What's New - Popular Science - December 3rd, 2019
- Susan J. Demas: Right-wing lies on abortion paved the way for Trump - Michigan Advance - December 3rd, 2019
- Alum's New Book Recounts His Fight to Help First Responders Sickened after 9/11 - BU Today - December 3rd, 2019
- Quinn Waters: Weymouth, Massachusetts three-year-old is seeing the world for himself - CBS News - December 2nd, 2019
- 'We didn't worry when 2-year-old refused to use potty - then her lips went blue' - Mirror Online - December 2nd, 2019
- Upstate SC toddler survives rare cancer and the risky procedure used to treat it - Greenville News - December 2nd, 2019
- 13 YEAR OLD BOY WHO SURVIVED RARE CHILDHOOD CANCER TWICE SUPPORTS NEW FUNDRAISING CAMPAIGN - MENAFN.COM - December 2nd, 2019
- Heartbreaking photograph shows the reality of childhood cancer - Yahoo News - December 2nd, 2019
- Family releases photo sharing the reality of childhood cancer - NEWS.com.au - December 2nd, 2019
- "For the first time in 25 years this means hope" - Leeds family fundraising for life-changing MS treatment - Yorkshire Post - December 2nd, 2019
- Calgary MP won't give up effort to add donor consent option to tax forms - Calgary Herald - December 2nd, 2019
- Every 13th man has a hair transplant according to Bookimed study - PR Web - November 29th, 2019
- Heartbreaking photograph shows the reality of childhood cancer - Yahoo Sports - November 29th, 2019
- 253 miles in 4 hours: A Syracuse mans race for a lung transplant, and the angel who helped him - syracuse.com - November 29th, 2019
- Exploring the Future of Prostate Cancer with City of Hope - Curetoday.com - November 29th, 2019
- Imani Barbarin Coins #PatientsAreNotFaking to Fight Back Against Negative Patient Stereotypes - The Mary Sue - November 29th, 2019
- South Carolina toddler survives rare cancer and the risky procedure used to treat it - USA TODAY - November 29th, 2019
- Mum shares heart-wrenching photos to show the 'reality of childhood cancer' - Mirror Online - November 29th, 2019
- Diabetic foot wounds kill millions, but high-tech solutions and teamwork are making a difference - The Conversation US - November 29th, 2019
- Toddler Bravely Cheats Death After He Survived Rare Cancer And Its Treatment - The Digital Weekly - November 29th, 2019
- 'My daughter's death took me to the darkest place, but I've learned it's possible to come back' - Telegraph.co.uk - November 29th, 2019
- Ausman family thankful for recoveries, support from family and community - Chippewa Herald - November 29th, 2019
- 2nd Edition Africa Healthcare Extension Summit And Africa Women's Health Summit Starts Today In Nairobi - Africa.com - November 29th, 2019
- How the Packers' Za'Darius Smith brought joy and awareness to one woman's cancer fight - The Athletic - November 29th, 2019
- Thalassemia Treatment Market With Top Countries Data : Analysis and by Recent Trends and Regional Growth Overview Forecast 2026 - News Description - November 29th, 2019
- The ART of Having Children - Vision Insights and New Horizons - November 24th, 2019