Stem Cell Therapy Market: Snapshot
Of late, there has been an increasing awareness regarding the therapeutic potential of stem cells for management of diseases which is boosting the growth of the stem cell therapy market. The development of advanced genome based cell analysis techniques, identification of new stem cell lines, increasing investments in research and development as well as infrastructure development for the processing and banking of stem cell are encouraging the growth of the global stem cell therapy market.
To know Untapped Opportunities in the Market CLICK HERE NOW
One of the key factors boosting the growth of this market is the limitations of traditional organ transplantation such as the risk of infection, rejection, and immunosuppression risk. Another drawback of conventional organ transplantation is that doctors have to depend on organ donors completely. All these issues can be eliminated, by the application of stem cell therapy. Another factor which is helping the growth in this market is the growing pipeline and development of drugs for emerging applications. Increased research studies aiming to widen the scope of stem cell will also fuel the growth of the market. Scientists are constantly engaged in trying to find out novel methods for creating human stem cells in response to the growing demand for stem cell production to be used for disease management.
It is estimated that the dermatology application will contribute significantly the growth of the global stem cell therapy market. This is because stem cell therapy can help decrease the after effects of general treatments for burns such as infections, scars, and adhesion. The increasing number of patients suffering from diabetes and growing cases of trauma surgery will fuel the adoption of stem cell therapy in the dermatology segment.
Global Stem Cell Therapy Market: Overview
Also called regenerative medicine, stem cell therapy encourages the reparative response of damaged, diseased, or dysfunctional tissue via the use of stem cells and their derivatives. Replacing the practice of organ transplantations, stem cell therapies have eliminated the dependence on availability of donors. Bone marrow transplant is perhaps the most commonly employed stem cell therapy.
Osteoarthritis, cerebral palsy, heart failure, multiple sclerosis and even hearing loss could be treated using stem cell therapies. Doctors have successfully performed stem cell transplants that significantly aid patients fight cancers such as leukemia and other blood-related diseases.
Get Discount on Latest Report @ CLICK HERE NOW
Global Stem Cell Therapy Market: Key Trends
The key factors influencing the growth of the global stem cell therapy market are increasing funds in the development of new stem lines, the advent of advanced genomic procedures used in stem cell analysis, and greater emphasis on human embryonic stem cells. As the traditional organ transplantations are associated with limitations such as infection, rejection, and immunosuppression along with high reliance on organ donors, the demand for stem cell therapy is likely to soar. The growing deployment of stem cells in the treatment of wounds and damaged skin, scarring, and grafts is another prominent catalyst of the market.
On the contrary, inadequate infrastructural facilities coupled with ethical issues related to embryonic stem cells might impede the growth of the market. However, the ongoing research for the manipulation of stem cells from cord blood cells, bone marrow, and skin for the treatment of ailments including cardiovascular and diabetes will open up new doors for the advancement of the market.
Global Stem Cell Therapy Market: Market Potential
A number of new studies, research projects, and development of novel therapies have come forth in the global market for stem cell therapy. Several of these treatments are in the pipeline, while many others have received approvals by regulatory bodies.
In March 2017, Belgian biotech company TiGenix announced that its cardiac stem cell therapy, AlloCSC-01 has successfully reached its phase I/II with positive results. Subsequently, it has been approved by the U.S. FDA. If this therapy is well- received by the market, nearly 1.9 million AMI patients could be treated through this stem cell therapy.
Another significant development is the granting of a patent to Israel-based Kadimastem Ltd. for its novel stem-cell based technology to be used in the treatment of multiple sclerosis (MS) and other similar conditions of the nervous system. The companys technology used for producing supporting cells in the central nervous system, taken from human stem cells such as myelin-producing cells is also covered in the patent.
Global Stem Cell Therapy Market: Regional Outlook
The global market for stem cell therapy can be segmented into Asia Pacific, North America, Latin America, Europe, and the Middle East and Africa. North America emerged as the leading regional market, triggered by the rising incidence of chronic health conditions and government support. Europe also displays significant growth potential, as the benefits of this therapy are increasingly acknowledged.
Asia Pacific is slated for maximum growth, thanks to the massive patient pool, bulk of investments in stem cell therapy projects, and the increasing recognition of growth opportunities in countries such as China, Japan, and India by the leading market players.
Request TOC of the Report for more Industry Insights @CLICK HERE NOW
Global Stem Cell Therapy Market: Competitive Analysis
Several firms are adopting strategies such as mergers and acquisitions, collaborations, and partnerships, apart from product development with a view to attain a strong foothold in the global market for stem cell therapy.
Some of the major companies operating in the global market for stem cell therapy are RTI Surgical, Inc., MEDIPOST Co., Ltd., Osiris Therapeutics, Inc., NuVasive, Inc., Pharmicell Co., Ltd., Anterogen Co., Ltd., JCR Pharmaceuticals Co., Ltd., and Holostem Terapie Avanzate S.r.l.
About TMR Research:
TMR Research is a premier provider of customized market research and consulting services to business entities keen on succeeding in todays supercharged economic climate. Armed with an experienced, dedicated, and dynamic team of analysts, we are redefining the way our clients conduct business by providing them with authoritative and trusted research studies in tune with the latest methodologies and market trends.
3739 Balboa St # 1097,
San Francisco, CA 94121
- California Sours On Trump, Including Some Of His Base - Los Angeles, CA Patch - August 10th, 2020
- Global Multiple Myeloma Treatment Market-Industry Analysis and forecast 2019 2027: By Application, Type, and Region. - Good Night, Good Hockey - August 10th, 2020
- Re-Stem-Funded Study Targeting Mitochondrial Dysfunction in Aging and Age-Related Diseases Published in Science Advances Journal - Press Release -... - August 10th, 2020
- Embryos could be susceptible to COVID-19 from second week of pregnancy - Gulf News - August 9th, 2020
- Boy, 4, may look fighting fit but only has months to live - unless you can save him - Mirror Online - August 8th, 2020
- Post chemotherapy may leave patients vulnerable to infections - APN News - August 8th, 2020
- Post chemotherapy may leave patients vulnerable to infections - NewsPatrolling - August 8th, 2020
- Croydon mum's urgent appeal for stem cell donors who could save her two-year-old daughter - My London - August 5th, 2020
- Celularity announces the activation of first California Clinical Trial Site following CIRM Grant Award to Advance Treatments for COVID-19 - Yahoo... - August 5th, 2020
- 'Year of Preparations for the Next Fifty Years' will contribute to countrys development process - Emirates 24|7 - August 4th, 2020
- Incyte/Morphosys take on CAR-Ts with $198,000 per year antibody - - pharmaphorum - August 3rd, 2020
- Crowdfunding to the rescue for this cancer patient - Telangana Today - August 3rd, 2020
- Global Multiple Myeloma Treatment Market-Industry Analysis and forecast 2019 2027: By Application, Type, and Region. - Red & Black Student... - August 3rd, 2020
- stem cell doctor - regenexx.com - August 2nd, 2020
- Former SEC Head Coach, AD Hospitalized With COVID-19 - The Spun - August 1st, 2020
- Think You Might Have NMOSD? Diagnosis May Take a While - HealthCentral.com - August 1st, 2020
- Global Cell Therapy Systems Market Projected to Witness a Measurable Downturn; COVID-19 Outbreak Remains a Threat to Growth in the Near Future... - July 31st, 2020
- Crowdfunding to the rescue for this cancer patient - Social News XYZ - July 30th, 2020
- Precision Medicine Achieves Our Goals and Makes Money in Stocks - Banyan Hill Publishing - July 30th, 2020
- Crowdfunding to the rescue for this cancer patient - Daijiworld.com - July 30th, 2020
- Shady Stem Cell Therapies Can Cause tumours, Infections ... - July 30th, 2020
- Digong forgot to mention the cure for Covid-19 The Manila Times - The Manila Times - July 29th, 2020
- Shady Stem Cell Therapies Can Cause Tumors, Infections, and Death, Doctors Report - Gizmodo - July 29th, 2020
- R3 Stem Cell International Now Offering Four Joint Injections for Only $3950 in Mexico - Yahoo Finance - July 29th, 2020
- UAE's first bone marrow transplant patient tells of life-saving treatment - The National - July 29th, 2020
- From cancer through Covid, how one mother retained hope - Buffalo News - July 29th, 2020
- Mum whose husband died of coronavirus shares heartbreaking video of one-year-old son saying Dada as his fir - The Irish Sun - July 27th, 2020
- Scientists discover why coronavirus patients lose sense of smell and offer hope to those who havent got it - The Scottish Sun - July 27th, 2020
- Fair Haven Foundation provides a refuge in the storm - WRTV Indianapolis - July 27th, 2020
- 'Healthy' mum diagnosed with cancer so aggressive it cracked several ribs - Mirror Online - July 26th, 2020
- AIIMS Delhi Indias best medical college thats home to many leaders of Covid battle - ThePrint - July 26th, 2020
- Cancer struck Welsh mum so aggressively it cracked her ribs and damaged her spine - North Wales Live - July 25th, 2020
- 12 Incredible inventions to make you feel Proudly South African - The South African - July 25th, 2020
- Mum had tumour so big it cracked her ribs - Wales Online - July 25th, 2020
- Two people receive helping hand from Centre to get their advanced treatment in Delhi amid COVID-19 lockdown - Yahoo India News - July 24th, 2020
- First Edition: July 24, 2020 - Kaiser Health News - July 24th, 2020
- Shifting the focus in healthcare to primordial prevention - ETHealthworld.com - July 24th, 2020
- 'We are worried for what lies ahead' say Harrow parents in donor plea for son, 4 - My London - July 23rd, 2020
- A brief history of racism in healthcare - World Economic Forum - July 23rd, 2020
- Two Cases Of West Nile Virus Confirmed In Greece Greek City Times - GreekCityTimes.com - July 22nd, 2020
- Greek Scientists Concerned By The "orphan" Covid-19 Cases - GreekCityTimes.com - July 22nd, 2020
- Greek Sailors Trapped In The Middle Of The Ocean For Months Due To Coronavirus - GreekCityTimes.com - July 22nd, 2020
- The Latest: At a Texas federal prison, more than 500 women test positive for virus - Press Herald - July 21st, 2020
- 3 Ways Predictive Analytics is Advancing the Healthcare Industry - HealthITAnalytics.com - July 21st, 2020
- Hypoxia Market 2020 How the Market has witnessed Substantial Growth in Recent Years? - Cole of Duty - July 21st, 2020
- Short-staffed healthcare system to get 2,000 new nurses, 400 more doctors - The Times of Israel - July 20th, 2020
- Cancer-surviving singer gives back to Leukemia and Lymphoma Society | Artists of the Island - silive.com - July 19th, 2020
- Artificial Blood Market Excellent Growth 2024 | also understand the impact of COVID-19 situation across the globe - 3rd Watch News - July 18th, 2020
- Felipe Massa gives rare insight into Michael Schumachers condition and recovery - Mirror Online - July 18th, 2020
- The International Space Station creates bigger, colder states of matter than are possible on Earth - Massive Science - July 17th, 2020
- Out-of-Pocket Costs Often Higher Than Expected for Patients with Cancer Participating on Clinical Trials - Curetoday.com - July 17th, 2020
- Biotechnology Reagents Market To Witness Massive Growth Worldwide | Global Players Abbott, Agilent Technologies Inc., Danaher, Bd, Bio-Rad... - July 17th, 2020
- Fear, Courage, Grit: Meet More Than 50 'Hospital Heroes' - WTOP - July 17th, 2020
- Why is this nebula shaped like a butterfly? - Massive Science - July 16th, 2020
- Anaplastic Large Cell Lymphoma Alcl Therapeutics Market is Set to Experience Revolutionary Growth by 2026 - Cole of Duty - July 16th, 2020
- 'I don't have much time. I need a miracle' why stem cell donors are urgently needed - The Times - July 15th, 2020
- With rise in Covid cases, Surat to add 1,570 beds in 2 hospitals - The Indian Express - July 15th, 2020
- It's past time to treat international students as more than just money makers for universities - Massive Science - July 15th, 2020
- Scientists have made an important discovery for the treatment of male infertility - The Saxon - July 14th, 2020
- Tummy Ache Turns Out To Be Cancer, ER Visit During Pandemic Was Critical Decision - CBS Denver - July 14th, 2020
- One common infection could kill our baby girl but one simple act could change her life forever - The Sun - July 14th, 2020
- Top 10 Most Popular Stem Cell Treatments of 2020 - July 13th, 2020
- Coronavirus updates: California to release 8,000 inmates; masks 'only way' to prevent another shutdown, Texas Gov. says - Times Record News - July 13th, 2020
- Actor Nick Cordero Has Died from COVID-19 Complications After 13 Weeks in the Hospital - Yahoo India News - July 12th, 2020
- Ryan Anthony: A local trumpet prodigy who went on to play big stages and raise funds for cancer research - The San Diego Union-Tribune - July 11th, 2020
- The 'Teeter-Totter' of Blood Draws - Curetoday.com - July 11th, 2020
- In the middle of pandemic, this young mom fights second cancer diagnosis - Omaha World-Herald - July 11th, 2020
- R3 International Now Offering Stem Cell Therapy Program for Crohns Disease, IBD and Ulcerative Colitis - PR Web - July 10th, 2020
- Eucalyptus necklace and other unproven Covid-19 cures raise alarm in Indonesia - The Star Online - July 10th, 2020
- Surat: Engineer falls to death from tenth floor of under construction Covid hospital - The Indian Express - July 10th, 2020
- Tribute to Andra Campbell after five-year cancer battle | Romsey Advertiser - Romsey Advertiser - July 10th, 2020
- IML conducts the 5th National Convention on Medicine and Law - ETHealthworld.com - July 10th, 2020
- R3 International Now Offering Stem Cell Therapy Program for Crohns Disease, IBD and Ulcerative Colitis - Benzinga - July 9th, 2020
- Stem Cell Therapy Market : Global Forecast over 2025 Cole of Duty - Cole of Duty - July 9th, 2020
- Whatever happened to baby Owen? - The Herald-News - July 9th, 2020
- University of Miami Miller School-led technology paves way for islet regeneration in human pancreas - Newswise - July 9th, 2020
- Here's Why Mesoblast Stock Rose Over 18% Today - The Motley Fool - July 9th, 2020
- Eucalyptus necklace and other unproven Covid-19 cures raise alarm in Indonesia - The Straits Times - July 9th, 2020
- Global Organ Preservation Market Future Demand (COVID 19 Impact Analysis) & Growth Analysis with Forecast up to 2027 - Cole of Duty - July 9th, 2020
- First time ever successful operation with a single-use endoscope on immunodepressed child - Emergency-Live - July 4th, 2020