GOLDEN, CO / ACCESSWIRE / September 26, 2019 / Vitro Diagnostics, Inc. (VODG), dba Vitro Biopharma, announced its 3rd quarter ended September 24th 2019 financial results of operations.
Vitro Diagnostics Inc. ("Vitro Biopharma") is pleased to announce a record 3rd quarter in Stem Cell Revenues. Vitro Biopharma recorded 3rd quarter revenues of $225,191 vs $141,783 an increase of 59% over the same comparative quarter last year. Current quarter stem cell revenues increased 60% from the prior comparative quarter, consisting of $175,533 for the 3rd quarter ended July 31st, 2019 vs $109,717 for the third quarter ended July 31st, 2018. In the nine months ended July 31st, 2019, revenues were 78% higher than the comparable period in 2018, $629,986 in 2019 versus $354,854 in 2018.
The company's gross profit margins decreased from 76% in the comparative prior year's quarter to 66% in the current quarter. Current COGS is charged with higher cryogenic shipping costs (affecting 5% of COGS) which the company is acting to reduce by stocking inventory at its partners clinic in the Cayman Islands. Subsequent to the quarter its partner in the Cayman Islands established a cryogenic dewar storage facility to support therapies on demand and substantially reducing shipping costs. In addition the current quarter better represents the growth of all the revenue streams represented by AlloRx, InfiniVive, NutraVivo (STEMulize) and Research and Development products. Nine months ended July 31st 2019 margins held up at 71% versus 74% in the prior comparative 9 month period ended July 31st 2018.
Overall operating expenses increased in the quarter by $93,769 to $194,682 from $100,913 in the prior year's comparative quarter. The increase in expenses primarily reflects the increased costs of sales and marketing $27,919, Laboratory certifications (ISO 9001, ISO 13485, CLIA) accounting, regulatory, business development $30,048 and notes interest expenses $20,392. This represents the company's investment in its executive team and outside consultants to support the company's increased business development activities in the Cayman Islands, Bahamas and it's US and international Cosmetic partnership with Infinivive MD, operated by Jack Zamora, MD. For the 9 months ended July 31st 2019 the company grew revenues by 78% while only growing operating expenses by 16%. These investments also provide for further business development opportunities.
During the quarter the company achieved and pursed the following objectives:
The company moved forward increasing its manufacturing capacity at its current laboratory facility to support expanded operations and pre-positioning for the expanded manufacturing facilities due to go online in mid-fiscal 2020. During the quarter the company expanded its cell culture incubator capacity, cell analysis equipment and automated cryogenic equipment for expanded and automated production of its AlloRx Stem Cells and its stem cell serum product now branded as InfiniVive MD. The manufacturing equipment added in the 3rd quarter costs were $115,868 and was financed with a 5-year finance facility.
The current expansion has increased our capacity to process 15 Billion AlloRx Stem Cells a month. This represents approximately $ 4 Million of capacity per year. Furthermore, the doubling of manufacturing facility at the beginning of the 2020 year will expand our capacity to approximately 100 Billion AlloRx Stem Cells a month or approximately $1.7 Million of revenue capacity per month. This would give Vitro Biopharma a revenue run rate capacity of $20M a year. This will become our new processing capacity which will be initially 10% utilized and provide for future exponential growth.
Our increased capacity is rigorously controlled by our Quality Management System, now certified to the ISO9001 Quality Standard and the ISO13485 Medical Device Standard as well. This provides cGMP-compliant manufacturing of the highest quality stem cells/medical devices for clinical trial testing to provide further evidence of safety and efficacy for treatment for a wide variety of indications. Highly regulated cGMP biologics manufacturing within an FDA-compliant facility provides numerous opportunities to the Company to drive strong revenue growth. We are presently focused on our partnerships in the Caribbean with DVC Stem in Grand Cayman Island, InfiniVive MD in the US and emerging opportunities in the Commonwealth of the Bahamas. Recent destruction of the Bahamas due to hurricane Dorian have deferred our revenue expectations into the latter part of 2020 versus the beginning of 2020. We are actively pursuing other partnership opportunities as well; including pursuing an FDA-based IND ("Investigational New Drug") with an IRB for musculoskeletal conditions utilizing the business & manufacturing infrastructure that supported the Bahamas IRB approval. We are presently developing opportunities for diagnostic support of clinical trials of TBI and Alzheimer's disease based on our CLIA certified clinical laboratory utilizing multiplexed biomarker profiling.
We have recently reformulated our stem cell activation product, NutraVivo, into a single capsule soft-gel format (STEMulize) that is now undergoing testing prior to commercial release. The company also entered into a memorandum of understanding with New York-based partner Magnus Ventures to develop a Nutraceutical subsidiary for Vitro Biopharma that will focus on nutraceutical therapy of stem cell activation and cellular wellness. The company and its partner are looking to launch the on-line and social media platform for STEMulize in the first half of 2020. The product is currently recommended to our partners' stem cell and cosmetic customers where it is being beta tested for enhancing and supporting cellular wellness in conjunction with the stem cell treatments. The company has scientific data supporting the natural product's capabilities of anti-inflammation, stem cell activation and other cellular effects. The structure of the new company is not finalized but Magnus Ventures is looking to raise between $500,000 to $1,000,000 for the STEMulize subsidiary to support a direct to consumer on-line marketing launch. It is anticipated that Vitro Biopharma will retain over 60% majority control of the new nutraceutical subsidiary.
STEMulize contains natural substances that activate the body's own stem cells to enhance recovery from injury such as TBI, stroke, MS, PD and other autoimmune and neurological diseases. The revised NutraVivo product will be offered as a private label product to InfiniVive clinics and is being implemented as supplemental support to clinical treatments now ongoing in the Cayman Islands. Patients report positive benefits from NutraVivo therapy following stem cell transplants including increased overall energy and improved motor function in MS patients. We are currently testing the new formulation for its commercial release and implementing a name change to STEMulize to reflect its use as a nutraceutical stem cell activator.
The Company's cosmetic stem cell serum private labelled as InfiniVive MD Stem Cell Serum is applied as a topical cosmetic beautification product that is used in conjunction with various skin resurfacing devices. InfiniVive MD continues to expand its base of authorized cosmetic partner clinics and revenues grew 98% in the quarter to approximately $105,000 vs $53,000 in the prior comparative quarter. The cosmetic surgery industry is cyclically slow in the summer months as a result the current quarter cosmetic revenues of $105,000 were lower from the previous second quarter revenues of $130,000. These developments have been in process for the last year and the Joint Development and Supply Agreement dated May 15th 2018 between Vitro Biopharma and Jack Zamora is now producing material results. The agreement requires a minimum level of performance of $1,000,000 annualized by the six-month ended period of June 30th 2020 in order to retain exclusivity in the cosmetic distribution channel.
InfiniVive MD Stem Cell Serum is revolutionizing cosmetic care. The results are delivering reduced down time and an improved beautification experience. The InfiniVive MD product offers many benefits including increased beautification, hydration and improved results compared to alternative cosmetic products. We work with a variety of regulatory consultants to assist us in the appropriate regulatory pathway. The company and its consultants considers InfiniVive MD as a cosmetic beautification product for topical use only.
Vitro Biopharma's OEM cosmetic topical serum is being distributed by InfiniVive MD into cosmetic clinics that are providing the topical treatment as a beautification product used in conjunction with various skin resurfacing devices. To date the company's product is being offered in 10 cosmetic clinics.
Our clinical trial entitled "Vitro Biopharma Allogeneic MSC Therapy of Musculoskeletal Conditions" was approved by the National Stem Cell Ethics Committee of the Bahama's on February 26, 2019. Subsequent to its 3rd quarter, the executive team of Vitro Biopharma visited Dr. Conville Brown and toured his facilities at the Medical Pavilion of the Bahamas. Subsequent to our trip and plans, hurricane Dorian wiped out the Islands of Abaca and Grand Bahamas but significantly spared Nassau where our partner clinic is located. However the government and hospital facilities are being taxed by devastation to property and the people. The company expects these developments to set back its revenue plans into the later half of 2020.
About the Medical Pavilion of the Bahamas: TMPB operates within a 40,000 square foot building as a partnered care specialty medical facility with 10 different centers in various areas including cardiology, cancer, clinical research and kidney disease. One of the centers is the Partners Stem Cell Centre, where the present trial will be conducted. The Partners Stem Cell Centre provides an environment to conduct stem cell research and clinical trials under the model of ''FDA rigor in a Non-FDA Jurisdiction'' TMPB employs 20 medical specialists in various fields. See http://www.tmp-bahamas.com for additional information.
While our plans in the Bahamas have been set back there is currently no revenue contribution loss, only a delay in expanding our revenue diversification.
During the quarter Vitro Biopharma continued to expand its clinical trial business in the Cayman Islands with its partner http://www.DVCStem.com under the joint IRB covering inflammatory conditions. Treatments to date have covered MS (Multiple Sclerosis), OA(Osteoarthritis), PD (Parkinson's disease) and other inflammatory conditions. DVC Stem specializes in clinical stem cell regenerative medicine utilizing Vitro Biopharma's AlloRx Stem Cells under approval of the Ministry of Health of the Cayman Islands. Subsequent to the quarter, our executive team visited DVC Stem to train personal in stem cell deployment & cryogenics based on their new onsite cryogenic storage facility.
Our overall objectives are to support high quality offshore medical stem cell tourism with clinical trial partners worldwide.
The Company has several patent applications (11) pending in the US and foreign jurisdictions. These patents cover our AlloRx Stem Cell line and various aspects of our NutraVivo stem cell activation products & processes as well as specific diagnostic tests of stem cell activity and therapeutic effectiveness. During the quarter, the Company has responded to office actions and continues to vigorously prosecute & expand its patent filings.
Dr. Jim Musick, CEO of Vitro Biopharma, said, "We are very pleased to report the results of operations through our 3rd fiscal quarter in 2019. We experienced strong revenue growth over the comparative prior year quarter. Our 3rd quarter is typically a cyclical low quarter as the Research products are not in demand during the summer period as well as it is a cyclically low quarter for the cosmetic revenue stream. The company expects with continued increases from all revenue categories that it will be cash flow positive in mid. 2020 and report its first net quarterly profit in the later 2020 timeframe.
We have added several regulatory certifications and outside oversight of our biomanufacturing operations. We are now ISO9001, ISO13485 and CLIA certified and cGMP compliant. Our regulatory certifications allow us to gain offshore IRB approvals, e.g., in the Commonwealth of the Bahamas and other countries since the ISO Standards are internationally recognized. Certification to these rigorous standards are often required to perform manufacturing operations supporting IRB-approved clinical trials, especially in foreign jurisdictions.
Our stem cell products are distinctly superior to stem cell transplants in the USA. The latter usually involve use of impure products lacking validation as stem cells and containing insufficient numbers of stem cells to achieve therapeutic benefits. These are produced without regulatory oversight and have been known to cause serious adverse effects. Hence the use of highly purified and well characterized stem cells (AlloRx Stem Cells) is needed to provide safety and efficacy in regenerative medicine therapies. Results from our clinical studies show safe administration of AlloRx Stem Cells and evidence of efficacy in OA ("Osteoarthritis"), MS ("Multiple Sclerosis") and PD ("Parkinson's Disease")
Our Research and Development team is developing a novel product for clinical applications, called AlloEx Exosomes. Exosomes are secreted from stem cells and may mediate therapeutic benefits without the use of stem cells. The mechanism of stem cell effects on the body is complex, but exosomes offer an important line extension to AlloRx that represents further revenue diversification opportunities for Vitro Biopharma.
In summary, Vitro Biopharma is advancing as a key player in regenerative medicine with 10+ years experience in the development and commercialization of stem cell products for research, recognized by a Best in Practice Technology Innovation Leadership award for Stem Cell Tools and Technology and a growing track record of successful translation to therapies. We continue to leverage our proprietary technology platform to the establishment of international Stem Cell Centers of Excellence and regulatory approvals in the US and worldwide."
James R. Musick, PhD.President, CEO & Chairman of the Boardwww.vitrobiopharma.com
Statements herein regarding financial performance have not yet been reported to the SEC nor reviewed by the Company's auditors. Certain statements contained herein and subsequent statements made by and on behalf of the Company, whether oral or written may contain "forward-looking statements". Such forward looking statements are identified by words such as "intends," "anticipates," "believes," "expects" and "hopes" and include, without limitation, statements regarding the Company's plan of business operations, product research and development activities, potential contractual arrangements, receipt of working capital, anticipated revenues and related expenditures. Factors that could cause actual results to differ materially include, among others, acceptability of the Company's products in the market place, general economic conditions, receipt of additional working capital, the overall state of the biotechnology industry and other factors set forth in the Company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Most of these factors are outside the control of the Company. Investors are cautioned not to put undue reliance on forward-looking statements. Except as otherwise required by applicable securities statutes or regulations, the Company disclaims any intent or obligation to update publicly these forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
Dr. James MusickChief Executive OfficerVitro Biopharma(303) 999-2130 Ext. 1E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE: Vitro Diagnostics, Inc.www.vitrobiopharma.com
Vitro Diagnostics, Inc.3rd Quarter ended July 31st;Income Statement
Stem Cell Therapies and Treatments
Stem Cell Products
Consulting,Accounting,Legal and Banking Fees
Laboratory R&D & Quality Control
Total Operating Expenses
Net Operating Profit (Loss)
Non Cash Depreciation and Amortization
Non Cash Stock for Services
Non Cash Interest on Secured Notes Payable
Non Cash Interest on Shareholder Debt
Net Income (Loss)
Vitro Diagnositics Inc.3rd Quarter Ended July 31st;Balance Sheet
Notes Receivable and Prepaids
Intangible and other Assets
Trade Accounts Payable
Bank Credit Cards
Capital Lease Obligaitons
Secured Convertible Notes
Capital Lease Obligations
Shareholder Accrued Comp. Payable
Shareholder Debts Payable
Long Term Liabilities
Paid in Capital
TOTAL LIABILITIES AND EQUITY
Vitro Diagnostics, Inc.QIII ended July 31st; Statement of Cashflows
Net Loss QIII ended July 31st;
Non Cash Depreciation and Amortization
Decrease in current and other Assets
Increase in Current and other current Liabilities
Net cash used in operations Quarter ended July 31st 2019
Cashflows from Investing Activities during the Quarter
Equipment and Patent Expenditures
Increase in Notes Payable
Non Cash Secured Note Interest
Non Cash Shareholder Note Interest
Net Cash provided by Financing Activities during the Quarter
Net Increase (Decrease) in Cash Quarter ended July 31st 2019
Cash Beginning of the Quarter May 1st 2019
Cash Quarter ended July 31st 2019
Vitro Diagnostics Inc.3rd Quarter ended July 31st 2019Statement of Changes in Shareholders Equity
Balance April 30th 2019
Balance July 31st 2019
The fully diluted Shares outstanding consists of;
Currently issued shares
- California's stem cell research agency looks to the future - Bond Buyer - November 25th, 2020
- Unexpected discovery about stem cell immortality study - News - The University of Sydney - November 25th, 2020
- Breakthroughs in Stem Cell Based Treatment of Heart Disease - The Connecticut College Voice - November 25th, 2020
- Mount Sinai Cardiologist Awarded $2.9 Million NIH Grant to Advance Work with Stem Cells and Heart Repair after Heart Attack - Cath Lab Digest - November 25th, 2020
- Stem Cell Therapy Global Market Report 2020-30: Covid 19 Growth and Change - Yahoo Finance UK - November 25th, 2020
- Global Cell Harvesting Market to Reach US$381,4 Million by the Year 2027 - PRNewswire - November 25th, 2020
- Middle East & Africa Cell Therapy Instruments Market Forecast to 2027 - COVID-19 Impact and Regional Analysis By Product ; Cell Type ; Process ;... - November 25th, 2020
- Global Stem Cell Banking Market to Get Expansion admist COVID 19, Scope With Advanced Technologies Top Key Players and Forecast 2020-2027 - The... - November 25th, 2020
- New study on CRISPR: the stake of unintended consequences in embryos - BioNews - November 25th, 2020
- The Stem Cell Characterization and Analysis Tools Market to grow incomparably in the next decade - The Market Feed - November 25th, 2020
- New solution to kill coronavirus on common surfaces in seconds - University of California - November 25th, 2020
- Agricultural Equipment Market to Witness Robust Expansion Throughout the Forecast Period 2027 - re:Jerusalem - November 20th, 2020
- Animal Stem Cell Therapy Market Projected to Witness Vigorous Expansion by 2027 - re:Jerusalem - November 12th, 2020
- The Canine Stem Cell Therapy Market To Move Away From Insipidness, Reach US$ 218.2 Mn - PRnews Leader - November 12th, 2020
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Stem Cell Therapy Market to Ride on Increased Prevalence of Rheumatoid Arthritis - TMR Research Blog - November 12th, 2020
- Stem Cell Therapy Market Growth Analysis 2020 By Industry Top Manufacturers, Business Opportunities, Industry Growth, Size, Gross Margin, Regional... - November 12th, 2020
- Stem Cell Media Market 2020 Industry Analysis and Trends Forecast to 2026 Thermo Fisher, CellGenix, Lonza, STEMCELL Technologies, Corning - The Think... - November 12th, 2020
- Autologous Stem Cell and Non-Stem Cell Based Therapies Market is Projected to Grow Massively in Near Future - The Daily Philadelphian - November 12th, 2020
- Global Live Cell Imaging Markets, 2020-2025 - Growing Adoption of High-Content Screening Techniques in Drug Discovery - Yahoo Finance UK - November 12th, 2020
- GLOBAL STEM CELL MARKET FORECAST 2021-2028 - GlobeNewswire - November 12th, 2020
- Flow Cytometry Market Is Expected to Generate Revenue of US$ 11.3 billion by 2030, Globally - GlobeNewswire - November 12th, 2020
- Stem Cell Therapy Market 2020 to 2025: Business Development Strategies and Top Manufacturers Analysis : Anterogen Co., Ltd. (South Korea), MEDIPOST... - November 12th, 2020
- ADC Therapeutics Reports Third Quarter 2020 Financial Results and Provides Recent Business Highlights - BioSpace - November 12th, 2020
- Stem Cell Characterization and Analysis Tool Market Size Analysis: Growth Factors, Share by Regional Production, Revenue and Regional Trends with Key... - November 12th, 2020
- Forma Therapeutics Reports Third Quarter 2020 Financial Results and Provides Business Update - Galveston County Daily News - November 12th, 2020
- Adipose Tissue-Derived Stem Cells (ADSCS) Market Expected to Witness High Growth over the Forecast 2027 - BCFocus - November 12th, 2020
- Marker Therapeutics Reports Third Quarter 2020 Operating and Financial Results - PRNewswire - November 12th, 2020
- CODA Biotherapeutics Receives Grant from the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS) of the National Institutes of Health... - November 12th, 2020
- Brain Development and Disorder Research Receives $1.5 Million NSF Boost - USC Viterbi School of Engineering - November 7th, 2020
- Many Initiatives Still Too Close to Call in California - Courthouse News Service - November 7th, 2020
- Election 2020: Californias ballot initiative system isnt working. - Vox.com - November 7th, 2020
- Stem Cell Therapy Market is estimated to be worth USD 8.5 Billion by 2030 - PRnews Leader - November 5th, 2020
- Cancer Stem Cell Therapeutics Market Outlooks 2020: Size, Cost Structures, Growth rate and Industry Analysis to 2027 - Eurowire - November 5th, 2020
- Biologics Safety Testing Market Research Report by Test Type, by Application - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19 - Yahoo Finance... - November 5th, 2020
- Global Regenerative Medicine Market (2020 to 2025) - Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast - ResearchAndMarkets.com -... - November 5th, 2020
- Stem Cell Media Market Projected to Witness Vigorous Expansion by 2027 - The Think Curiouser - November 5th, 2020
- Cell Isolation Market Research and Analysis by Expert: import/export details, Cost Structures and statistics till 2027 - KYT24 - November 5th, 2020
- MorphoSys to Present Data on Tafasitamab at the ASH Virtual Annual Meeting and Exposition - PharmiWeb.com - November 5th, 2020
- The Many Model Systems of COVID-19 - The Scientist - November 5th, 2020
- Soybean Trypsin Inhibitor Market Brief Analysis and Application, Growth by 2026 | Biological Industries, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Sigma-Aldrich... - November 5th, 2020
- Cell and Tissue Culture Supplies Market Analysis with Market Size, Industry Share, trends and Forecast to 2026 - The Think Curiouser - November 5th, 2020
- Voters asked to approve $5.5 billion for stem cell research - Madison.com - November 3rd, 2020
- A Review of Stem Cell-Based Therapies for Parkinson Disease - AJMC.com Managed Markets Network - November 3rd, 2020
- 10 health and science-focused races to watch on election night - STAT - November 3rd, 2020
- Animal Stem Cell Therapy Market 2020, Global Research Analysis Report Growth at CAGR Value, Industry Share, Key Company Profiles, Type, Applications,... - November 3rd, 2020
- Stem Cell Therapy Market To Exceed Revenues Worth US$ By The End Of 2020 2027 - Eurowire - November 3rd, 2020
- Stem Cell Banking Market Research Report 2020 By Segmentations, Key Company Profiles and Demand Forecasts to 2026 - Aerospace Journal - November 3rd, 2020
- Stem Cell Media Market Analysis And Demand With Forecast Overview To 2027 - Aerospace Journal - November 3rd, 2020
- Stem Cell Characterization and Analysis Tool Market : By Component, by Application, by Component Mode, and By Region Global Forecast up to 2026 -... - November 3rd, 2020
- Impact of COVID-19 on Plant Stem Cell For Cosmetics Market Overview with Detailed Analysis, Competitive Landscape & Forecast To 2026 - Eurowire - November 3rd, 2020
- 2020 Election Tracker: All The State Ballot Healthcare Initiatives - Forbes - November 3rd, 2020
- California Proposition 14 is about pikuach nefesh heres why - Forward - November 3rd, 2020
- Retinal Disorders Treatment Market: Advancements in Gene-therapy and Stem-cell Therapy to Bolster Market Growth - BioSpace - November 3rd, 2020
- Stem Cell Alopecia Treatment Market Insights and Development Trends from 2020-2027 - Aerospace Journal - November 3rd, 2020
- Global Stem Cell Therapy Market 2020 Research on Import-Export Details, Business Standards and Forecast to 2025 - PRnews Leader - November 3rd, 2020
- Canine Stem Cell Therapy Market Shows Expected Trend to Guide from 2020-2026 with Growth Analysis by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application -... - November 3rd, 2020
- Survival Benefit of GVHD in MDS Is Limited to Specific Patient Subgroup - Cancer Therapy Advisor - November 3rd, 2020
- Orchard Therapeutics Reviews Recent Portfolio Progress and Reports Third Quarter 2020 Financial Results - GlobeNewswire - November 3rd, 2020
- Meat-Tech 3D Ltd. Announces Successful $7 Million Funding Round led by Psagot Provident Funds and other leading institutional investors - PRNewswire - November 3rd, 2020
- Hematopoietic Stem Cells Transplantation (HSCT) Market Size 2020 Global Industry Trends, Future Growth, Regional Overview, Market Share, Revenue, and... - November 3rd, 2020
- Stem Cell Assay 2020 GLOBAL OUTLOOK, RESEARCH, TRENDS AND FORECAST TO 2025 - The Think Curiouser - November 3rd, 2020
- Cell Isolation Market report delivering growth analysis with key trends top companies and forecast 2027 - KYT24 - November 3rd, 2020
- Cancer Stem Cells Market 2020 By Business Opportunity, Innovations, Applications, Upcoming-Trends, Growth-Analysis, Demand-Insight, Segmentation,... - November 3rd, 2020
- Stem Cell Assay Market: Global Opportunities, Regional Overview, Top Leaders, Size, Revenue and Forecast up to 2020 2027 - Eurowire - November 3rd, 2020
- Asia Pacific Cartilage Degeneration Market Forecast to 2027 - COVID-19 Impact and Regional Analysis By Procedure Type ; Application ; and End User and... - November 3rd, 2020
- Global Stem Cell Assay Market Expected to Reach Highest CAGR By 2026: GE Healthcare, Promega Corporation, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Merck KGaA,... - November 3rd, 2020
- Cell Separation Technology Market: Industry Development Scenario and Forecast to 2027 - Eurowire - November 3rd, 2020
- European Investment Bank provides Minoryx with up to 25 million to support development of breakthrough therapies in orphan neurodegenerative diseases... - November 3rd, 2020
- Contract Manufacturing Services Market for stem cells is expected to be worth over USD 2.5 billion by 2030, claims Roots Analysis - KYT24 - November 3rd, 2020
- Global Stem Cells Market 2020 Industry Demand, Share, Global Trend, Top Key Players Update, Business Statistics And Research Methodology By Forecast... - November 3rd, 2020
- November 2020: Intramural Papers of the Month - Environmental Factor Newsletter - November 3rd, 2020
- Cell Banking Outsourcing Market: High Demand for Stem Cell Therapies to Trigger Growth of the Market - BioSpace - November 1st, 2020
- Autologous Stem Cell Based Therapies Market to Witness Increase in Revenues by 2020-2026 - PRnews Leader - November 1st, 2020
- Checking Science On The Ballot - Science Friday - November 1st, 2020
- Stem Cell Manufacturing Market Size, Global Analytical Overview, Key Players, Regional Demand, Trends and Forecast To 2026 - Aerospace Journal - November 1st, 2020
- Biotechnology Reagents Market 2020 with Growth, Share, Demand, Global Production with Revenue Share, and Applications Forecast to 2024 - PRnews Leader - November 1st, 2020
- COVID-19 Update: Global Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation (HSCT) Market is Expected to Grow at a Healthy CAGR with Top players: Regen Biopharma... - October 31st, 2020
- Global Circulating Tumor Cells (CTCs) and Cancer Stem Cells (CSCs) Market : Industry Analysis and Forecast (2019-2026) by Type, Application, and... - October 31st, 2020
- QurAlis Announces Appointment of New Chief Medical Officer and Formation of Clinical Advisory Board - Business Wire - October 31st, 2020
- Stem Cell Banking Market Size 2020, Share, Global Trends, Comprehensive Research Study, Development Status - PRnews Leader - October 30th, 2020