GOLDEN, CO / ACCESSWIRE / September 26, 2019 / Vitro Diagnostics, Inc. (VODG), dba Vitro Biopharma, announced its 3rd quarter ended September 24th 2019 financial results of operations.
Vitro Diagnostics Inc. ("Vitro Biopharma") is pleased to announce a record 3rd quarter in Stem Cell Revenues. Vitro Biopharma recorded 3rd quarter revenues of $225,191 vs $141,783 an increase of 59% over the same comparative quarter last year. Current quarter stem cell revenues increased 60% from the prior comparative quarter, consisting of $175,533 for the 3rd quarter ended July 31st, 2019 vs $109,717 for the third quarter ended July 31st, 2018. In the nine months ended July 31st, 2019, revenues were 78% higher than the comparable period in 2018, $629,986 in 2019 versus $354,854 in 2018.
The company's gross profit margins decreased from 76% in the comparative prior year's quarter to 66% in the current quarter. Current COGS is charged with higher cryogenic shipping costs (affecting 5% of COGS) which the company is acting to reduce by stocking inventory at its partners clinic in the Cayman Islands. Subsequent to the quarter its partner in the Cayman Islands established a cryogenic dewar storage facility to support therapies on demand and substantially reducing shipping costs. In addition the current quarter better represents the growth of all the revenue streams represented by AlloRx, InfiniVive, NutraVivo (STEMulize) and Research and Development products. Nine months ended July 31st 2019 margins held up at 71% versus 74% in the prior comparative 9 month period ended July 31st 2018.
Overall operating expenses increased in the quarter by $93,769 to $194,682 from $100,913 in the prior year's comparative quarter. The increase in expenses primarily reflects the increased costs of sales and marketing $27,919, Laboratory certifications (ISO 9001, ISO 13485, CLIA) accounting, regulatory, business development $30,048 and notes interest expenses $20,392. This represents the company's investment in its executive team and outside consultants to support the company's increased business development activities in the Cayman Islands, Bahamas and it's US and international Cosmetic partnership with Infinivive MD, operated by Jack Zamora, MD. For the 9 months ended July 31st 2019 the company grew revenues by 78% while only growing operating expenses by 16%. These investments also provide for further business development opportunities.
During the quarter the company achieved and pursed the following objectives:
The company moved forward increasing its manufacturing capacity at its current laboratory facility to support expanded operations and pre-positioning for the expanded manufacturing facilities due to go online in mid-fiscal 2020. During the quarter the company expanded its cell culture incubator capacity, cell analysis equipment and automated cryogenic equipment for expanded and automated production of its AlloRx Stem Cells and its stem cell serum product now branded as InfiniVive MD. The manufacturing equipment added in the 3rd quarter costs were $115,868 and was financed with a 5-year finance facility.
The current expansion has increased our capacity to process 15 Billion AlloRx Stem Cells a month. This represents approximately $ 4 Million of capacity per year. Furthermore, the doubling of manufacturing facility at the beginning of the 2020 year will expand our capacity to approximately 100 Billion AlloRx Stem Cells a month or approximately $1.7 Million of revenue capacity per month. This would give Vitro Biopharma a revenue run rate capacity of $20M a year. This will become our new processing capacity which will be initially 10% utilized and provide for future exponential growth.
Our increased capacity is rigorously controlled by our Quality Management System, now certified to the ISO9001 Quality Standard and the ISO13485 Medical Device Standard as well. This provides cGMP-compliant manufacturing of the highest quality stem cells/medical devices for clinical trial testing to provide further evidence of safety and efficacy for treatment for a wide variety of indications. Highly regulated cGMP biologics manufacturing within an FDA-compliant facility provides numerous opportunities to the Company to drive strong revenue growth. We are presently focused on our partnerships in the Caribbean with DVC Stem in Grand Cayman Island, InfiniVive MD in the US and emerging opportunities in the Commonwealth of the Bahamas. Recent destruction of the Bahamas due to hurricane Dorian have deferred our revenue expectations into the latter part of 2020 versus the beginning of 2020. We are actively pursuing other partnership opportunities as well; including pursuing an FDA-based IND ("Investigational New Drug") with an IRB for musculoskeletal conditions utilizing the business & manufacturing infrastructure that supported the Bahamas IRB approval. We are presently developing opportunities for diagnostic support of clinical trials of TBI and Alzheimer's disease based on our CLIA certified clinical laboratory utilizing multiplexed biomarker profiling.
We have recently reformulated our stem cell activation product, NutraVivo, into a single capsule soft-gel format (STEMulize) that is now undergoing testing prior to commercial release. The company also entered into a memorandum of understanding with New York-based partner Magnus Ventures to develop a Nutraceutical subsidiary for Vitro Biopharma that will focus on nutraceutical therapy of stem cell activation and cellular wellness. The company and its partner are looking to launch the on-line and social media platform for STEMulize in the first half of 2020. The product is currently recommended to our partners' stem cell and cosmetic customers where it is being beta tested for enhancing and supporting cellular wellness in conjunction with the stem cell treatments. The company has scientific data supporting the natural product's capabilities of anti-inflammation, stem cell activation and other cellular effects. The structure of the new company is not finalized but Magnus Ventures is looking to raise between $500,000 to $1,000,000 for the STEMulize subsidiary to support a direct to consumer on-line marketing launch. It is anticipated that Vitro Biopharma will retain over 60% majority control of the new nutraceutical subsidiary.
STEMulize contains natural substances that activate the body's own stem cells to enhance recovery from injury such as TBI, stroke, MS, PD and other autoimmune and neurological diseases. The revised NutraVivo product will be offered as a private label product to InfiniVive clinics and is being implemented as supplemental support to clinical treatments now ongoing in the Cayman Islands. Patients report positive benefits from NutraVivo therapy following stem cell transplants including increased overall energy and improved motor function in MS patients. We are currently testing the new formulation for its commercial release and implementing a name change to STEMulize to reflect its use as a nutraceutical stem cell activator.
The Company's cosmetic stem cell serum private labelled as InfiniVive MD Stem Cell Serum is applied as a topical cosmetic beautification product that is used in conjunction with various skin resurfacing devices. InfiniVive MD continues to expand its base of authorized cosmetic partner clinics and revenues grew 98% in the quarter to approximately $105,000 vs $53,000 in the prior comparative quarter. The cosmetic surgery industry is cyclically slow in the summer months as a result the current quarter cosmetic revenues of $105,000 were lower from the previous second quarter revenues of $130,000. These developments have been in process for the last year and the Joint Development and Supply Agreement dated May 15th 2018 between Vitro Biopharma and Jack Zamora is now producing material results. The agreement requires a minimum level of performance of $1,000,000 annualized by the six-month ended period of June 30th 2020 in order to retain exclusivity in the cosmetic distribution channel.
InfiniVive MD Stem Cell Serum is revolutionizing cosmetic care. The results are delivering reduced down time and an improved beautification experience. The InfiniVive MD product offers many benefits including increased beautification, hydration and improved results compared to alternative cosmetic products. We work with a variety of regulatory consultants to assist us in the appropriate regulatory pathway. The company and its consultants considers InfiniVive MD as a cosmetic beautification product for topical use only.
Vitro Biopharma's OEM cosmetic topical serum is being distributed by InfiniVive MD into cosmetic clinics that are providing the topical treatment as a beautification product used in conjunction with various skin resurfacing devices. To date the company's product is being offered in 10 cosmetic clinics.
Our clinical trial entitled "Vitro Biopharma Allogeneic MSC Therapy of Musculoskeletal Conditions" was approved by the National Stem Cell Ethics Committee of the Bahama's on February 26, 2019. Subsequent to its 3rd quarter, the executive team of Vitro Biopharma visited Dr. Conville Brown and toured his facilities at the Medical Pavilion of the Bahamas. Subsequent to our trip and plans, hurricane Dorian wiped out the Islands of Abaca and Grand Bahamas but significantly spared Nassau where our partner clinic is located. However the government and hospital facilities are being taxed by devastation to property and the people. The company expects these developments to set back its revenue plans into the later half of 2020.
About the Medical Pavilion of the Bahamas: TMPB operates within a 40,000 square foot building as a partnered care specialty medical facility with 10 different centers in various areas including cardiology, cancer, clinical research and kidney disease. One of the centers is the Partners Stem Cell Centre, where the present trial will be conducted. The Partners Stem Cell Centre provides an environment to conduct stem cell research and clinical trials under the model of ''FDA rigor in a Non-FDA Jurisdiction'' TMPB employs 20 medical specialists in various fields. See http://www.tmp-bahamas.com for additional information.
While our plans in the Bahamas have been set back there is currently no revenue contribution loss, only a delay in expanding our revenue diversification.
During the quarter Vitro Biopharma continued to expand its clinical trial business in the Cayman Islands with its partner http://www.DVCStem.com under the joint IRB covering inflammatory conditions. Treatments to date have covered MS (Multiple Sclerosis), OA(Osteoarthritis), PD (Parkinson's disease) and other inflammatory conditions. DVC Stem specializes in clinical stem cell regenerative medicine utilizing Vitro Biopharma's AlloRx Stem Cells under approval of the Ministry of Health of the Cayman Islands. Subsequent to the quarter, our executive team visited DVC Stem to train personal in stem cell deployment & cryogenics based on their new onsite cryogenic storage facility.
Our overall objectives are to support high quality offshore medical stem cell tourism with clinical trial partners worldwide.
The Company has several patent applications (11) pending in the US and foreign jurisdictions. These patents cover our AlloRx Stem Cell line and various aspects of our NutraVivo stem cell activation products & processes as well as specific diagnostic tests of stem cell activity and therapeutic effectiveness. During the quarter, the Company has responded to office actions and continues to vigorously prosecute & expand its patent filings.
Dr. Jim Musick, CEO of Vitro Biopharma, said, "We are very pleased to report the results of operations through our 3rd fiscal quarter in 2019. We experienced strong revenue growth over the comparative prior year quarter. Our 3rd quarter is typically a cyclical low quarter as the Research products are not in demand during the summer period as well as it is a cyclically low quarter for the cosmetic revenue stream. The company expects with continued increases from all revenue categories that it will be cash flow positive in mid. 2020 and report its first net quarterly profit in the later 2020 timeframe.
We have added several regulatory certifications and outside oversight of our biomanufacturing operations. We are now ISO9001, ISO13485 and CLIA certified and cGMP compliant. Our regulatory certifications allow us to gain offshore IRB approvals, e.g., in the Commonwealth of the Bahamas and other countries since the ISO Standards are internationally recognized. Certification to these rigorous standards are often required to perform manufacturing operations supporting IRB-approved clinical trials, especially in foreign jurisdictions.
Our stem cell products are distinctly superior to stem cell transplants in the USA. The latter usually involve use of impure products lacking validation as stem cells and containing insufficient numbers of stem cells to achieve therapeutic benefits. These are produced without regulatory oversight and have been known to cause serious adverse effects. Hence the use of highly purified and well characterized stem cells (AlloRx Stem Cells) is needed to provide safety and efficacy in regenerative medicine therapies. Results from our clinical studies show safe administration of AlloRx Stem Cells and evidence of efficacy in OA ("Osteoarthritis"), MS ("Multiple Sclerosis") and PD ("Parkinson's Disease")
Our Research and Development team is developing a novel product for clinical applications, called AlloEx Exosomes. Exosomes are secreted from stem cells and may mediate therapeutic benefits without the use of stem cells. The mechanism of stem cell effects on the body is complex, but exosomes offer an important line extension to AlloRx that represents further revenue diversification opportunities for Vitro Biopharma.
In summary, Vitro Biopharma is advancing as a key player in regenerative medicine with 10+ years experience in the development and commercialization of stem cell products for research, recognized by a Best in Practice Technology Innovation Leadership award for Stem Cell Tools and Technology and a growing track record of successful translation to therapies. We continue to leverage our proprietary technology platform to the establishment of international Stem Cell Centers of Excellence and regulatory approvals in the US and worldwide."
James R. Musick, PhD.President, CEO & Chairman of the Boardwww.vitrobiopharma.com
Statements herein regarding financial performance have not yet been reported to the SEC nor reviewed by the Company's auditors. Certain statements contained herein and subsequent statements made by and on behalf of the Company, whether oral or written may contain "forward-looking statements". Such forward looking statements are identified by words such as "intends," "anticipates," "believes," "expects" and "hopes" and include, without limitation, statements regarding the Company's plan of business operations, product research and development activities, potential contractual arrangements, receipt of working capital, anticipated revenues and related expenditures. Factors that could cause actual results to differ materially include, among others, acceptability of the Company's products in the market place, general economic conditions, receipt of additional working capital, the overall state of the biotechnology industry and other factors set forth in the Company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Most of these factors are outside the control of the Company. Investors are cautioned not to put undue reliance on forward-looking statements. Except as otherwise required by applicable securities statutes or regulations, the Company disclaims any intent or obligation to update publicly these forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
Dr. James MusickChief Executive OfficerVitro Biopharma(303) 999-2130 Ext. 1E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE: Vitro Diagnostics, Inc.www.vitrobiopharma.com
Vitro Diagnostics, Inc.3rd Quarter ended July 31st;Income Statement
Stem Cell Therapies and Treatments
Stem Cell Products
Consulting,Accounting,Legal and Banking Fees
Laboratory R&D & Quality Control
Total Operating Expenses
Net Operating Profit (Loss)
Non Cash Depreciation and Amortization
Non Cash Stock for Services
Non Cash Interest on Secured Notes Payable
Non Cash Interest on Shareholder Debt
Net Income (Loss)
Vitro Diagnositics Inc.3rd Quarter Ended July 31st;Balance Sheet
Notes Receivable and Prepaids
Intangible and other Assets
Trade Accounts Payable
Bank Credit Cards
Capital Lease Obligaitons
Secured Convertible Notes
Capital Lease Obligations
Shareholder Accrued Comp. Payable
Shareholder Debts Payable
Long Term Liabilities
Paid in Capital
TOTAL LIABILITIES AND EQUITY
Vitro Diagnostics, Inc.QIII ended July 31st; Statement of Cashflows
Net Loss QIII ended July 31st;
Non Cash Depreciation and Amortization
Decrease in current and other Assets
Increase in Current and other current Liabilities
Net cash used in operations Quarter ended July 31st 2019
Cashflows from Investing Activities during the Quarter
Equipment and Patent Expenditures
Increase in Notes Payable
Non Cash Secured Note Interest
Non Cash Shareholder Note Interest
Net Cash provided by Financing Activities during the Quarter
Net Increase (Decrease) in Cash Quarter ended July 31st 2019
Cash Beginning of the Quarter May 1st 2019
Cash Quarter ended July 31st 2019
Vitro Diagnostics Inc.3rd Quarter ended July 31st 2019Statement of Changes in Shareholders Equity
Balance April 30th 2019
Balance July 31st 2019
The fully diluted Shares outstanding consists of;
Currently issued shares
- Stem Cell Manufacturing Market 2021 | Research With Size, Growth, Manufacturers, Key Segment, Analysis, Development Status, Segments and 2027... - February 19th, 2021
- Tissue regeneration: Reserve or reverse? - Science Magazine - February 19th, 2021
- Global Scaffold Technology Market Is Expected to Reach USD 2.16 billion by 2028 : Fior Markets - GlobeNewswire - February 19th, 2021
- Recombinant Growth Factors to Account for Over 45% of Overall Demand through 2031: Persistence Market Research - PRNewswire - February 19th, 2021
- The Untapped Potential of Cell and Gene Therapy - AJMC.com Managed Markets Network - February 19th, 2021
- Century Therapeutics Significantly Expands Capabilities with New Operational, Laboratory and Manufacturing Facilities in Pennsylvania and New Jersey -... - February 19th, 2021
- Cell Therapy Processing Market To Grow Value $12062 Million By 2026 | Latest Research Report - PharmiWeb.com - February 19th, 2021
- Global Stem Cell Therapy Market 2020 | Demand and Scope with Outlook, Business Strategies, Challenges and Forecasts to 2025 KSU | The Sentinel... - February 19th, 2021
- Humanized Mouse and Rat Model Market: Increased development of monoclonal antibodies and improved healthcare to drive the market - BioSpace - February 19th, 2021
- Iterion Therapeutics Secures $17 Million to Advance Development of Tegavivint in Multiple Tumor Settings - PRNewswire - February 19th, 2021
- Global Apoptosis Assays Market Estimated To Expand At A Robust CAGR By 2027||Promega, Abcam plc, Research And Diagnostic Systems, Inc., Sartorius AG,... - February 19th, 2021
- Tibidabo Scientific Industries Strengthens its Core Executive Team with the Appointment of Industry Veteran, John LaViola as Chief Technology Officer... - February 19th, 2021
- Global Cell Expansion Market Value Projected to Expand by 2021-2026 | Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., GE Healthcare, Lonza Group Ltd., Becton,... - February 19th, 2021
- How Irish medtech came to thrive - Med-Tech Innovation - February 19th, 2021
- Translational Regenerative Medicine Market: Immunotherapy is projected to be the fastest growing segment during the forecast period - BioSpace - February 11th, 2021
- Ensoma Launches to Pioneer Next-Generation In Vivo Approach to Deliver First Off-the-shelf Genomic Medicines - Business Wire - February 11th, 2021
- Notch Therapeutics Closes $85 Million Series A Financing to Develop Pipeline of Renewable Stem Cell-Derived Cancer Immunotherapies - PRNewswire - February 11th, 2021
- Global Biopreservation Market Is Expected to Reach USD 7.67 Billion by 2028 : Fior Markets - GlobeNewswire - February 11th, 2021
- Apollomics, Inc. and Iterion Therapeutics Announce Exclusive Collaboration and License Agreement to Develop and Commercialize Tegavivint in Greater... - February 11th, 2021
- Stem Cell Therapy Market Revenue, Key Players, Supply-Demand, Investment Feasibility and Forecast By 2029: Osiris Therapeutics, NuVasive, Chiesi... - February 11th, 2021
- 2020 Outlook on the Global Singlecell Technology Industry - Market Size was Over $800 Million in 2019 - ResearchAndMarkets.com - Business Wire - February 11th, 2021
- Stem Cell Cryopreservation Equipments Market Size Report: Strategies of Key Manufacturers, Project Investment of New Industries: Chart, Worthington... - February 11th, 2021
- Seattle Cancer Care Alliance Celebrates 20 Years of Innovation in Cancer Treatment and Care - Business Wire - February 11th, 2021
- Outlook on the CRISPR Gene Editing Global Market to 2030 - Analysis and Forecasts - GlobeNewswire - February 11th, 2021
- Researchers curb local immune response in horses receiving stem cell injury therapy - Horsetalk - February 7th, 2021
- Biobanking Market Report Research and Global Outlook 2021 to 2025 KSU | The Sentinel Newspaper - KSU | The Sentinel Newspaper - February 7th, 2021
- Animal Stem Cell Therapy Market By Product Type (Dogs, Horses) And By End-Users/Application (Veterinary Hospitals, Research Organizations) Market... - February 6th, 2021
- Stem Cell Assay Market Share, Demand, Manufacturers and Forecast till 2027 | Merck & Co., Thermo Fisher Scientific, GE Healthcare, Agilent... - February 6th, 2021
- Global Apoptosis Assays Market Set To Grow At Healthy CAGR Of 11.10% By 2027||Abcam plc, Research And Diagnostic Systems, Inc., Sartorius AG, Biotium,... - February 6th, 2021
- Jill Biden signals White House resolve on cancer research: This is the fight of our lives - The Cancer Letter - February 6th, 2021
- Tiny sensor technique reveals cellular forces involved in tissue generation - Brown University - February 6th, 2021
- Global Stem Cell Partnering Terms and Agreements Directory 2020: Company AZ, Headline Value, Stage of Development at Signing, Deal Component Type,... - February 6th, 2021
- Perales Examines the Impact of COVID-19 on Recipients of Cellular Therapies for Cancer - OncLive - February 6th, 2021
- Stem Cell Market is Expected to Grow with an Impressive CAGR till 2027 | Players Vcanbio, Boyalife, Beikebiotech KSU | The Sentinel Newspaper - KSU... - February 6th, 2021
- Regenerative Medicine Market to be Valued at USD 6.49 Billion by 2027 | The Escalating Burden of Chronic Diseases and Genetic Aberrations will be the... - February 4th, 2021
- Turn Biotechnologies Expands the Potential of its mRNA Platform by Licensing Unique Artificial Niche Technology - PRNewswire - February 4th, 2021
- Evotec and Medical Center Hamburg-Eppendorf Enter Partnership to Develop iPSC-Based Tissue Therapy for Heart Failure - Yahoo Finance UK - February 4th, 2021
- Biobanks Market | Prominent Factors Analysis that will Help in Reshaping the Market Growth - BioSpace - February 4th, 2021
- Alexion Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Results - BioSpace - February 4th, 2021
- Autologous Stem Cell and Non-Stem Cell Based Therapies Market 2020 Size, Share, Analysis, Growth Driver and Industry Segments by 2027 KSU | The... - February 4th, 2021
- Transfection Technologies Market Size 2020 | Global Business Strategies, Growing CAGR of 20.0%, Industry Revenue, Opportunities-Aldrich Co Thermo... - February 4th, 2021
- Global Apoptosis Assays Market Report 2020: Apoptosis Assay Kits Lead the Demand with 42.5% Share - Forecast to 2026 - GlobeNewswire - February 4th, 2021
- Global Hematopoietic Stem Cells Transplantation Market 2020 Industry Scenario, Strategies, Growth Factors and Forecast to 2025 KSU | The Sentinel... - February 4th, 2021
- Mustang Bio Provides Updates on its Lentiviral Gene Therapies for the Treatment of X-linked Severe Combined Immunodeficiency (XSCID) - GlobeNewswire - February 4th, 2021
- Medexus Pharmaceuticals and medac GmbH enter into a License Agreement for First-in-Class Conditioning Agent for Hematopoietic Stem Cell... - February 4th, 2021
- People With Cancer Should Receive COVID-19 Vaccine, Experts Say - Cancer Health Treatment News - February 4th, 2021
- Adipose Tissue-Derived Stem Cells (ADSCS) Market is Projected to Grow Massively in Near Future The Courier - The Courier - February 4th, 2021
- Healthcare Inventory Management Market: Rising Research and Development is Anticipated to Drive the Market - BioSpace - January 30th, 2021
- Cell and Gene Therapy Firms Gear up to Revolutionize Manufacturing - Labiotech.eu - January 30th, 2021
- Latest Research and Industry Trends of Cell and Tissue Culture Supplies Market Forecast 2027 Stemcell Technologies, Wheaton Industries, GE Healthcare ... - January 30th, 2021
- 5 People in the BioHealth Capital Region You Should Know In 2021 - BioBuzz - January 30th, 2021
- Global CAR-T Therapy Market Opportunities and Strategies Report 2020: COVID-19 Impact and Recovery - Forecast to 2030 - GlobeNewswire - January 30th, 2021
- Their Goal: Meat That's Better Than Meat | Tufts Now - Tufts Now - January 30th, 2021
- Humanigen and Emergent BioSolutions Announce Contract Development and Manufacturing Agreement for Phase 3 COVID-19 Therapeutic Candidate Lenzilumab -... - January 30th, 2021
- Cell and Gene Therapy Market Size to Reach USD 7,250.0 Million by 2028 | Increasing Investments in Production Capacity Expansion for Cell and Gene... - January 30th, 2021
- Protein identified that may help treat Parkinsons disease - Medical News Today - January 30th, 2021
- Human physiomimetic model integrating microphysiological systems of the gut, liver, and brain for studies of neurodegenerative diseases - Science... - January 30th, 2021
- Elevian Targets Aging to Solve Humanity's Toughest Diseases - BioSpace - January 30th, 2021
- Propanc Biopharma Appoints Belen Toledo to Evaluate Impact of Proenzyme Therapy on Tumor Microenvironment - Business Wire - January 30th, 2021
- Global Stem Cell Reconstructive Market Detailed analysis of current Industry figures with forecasts growth by 2028 | Top Players; Osiris... - January 25th, 2021
- Cell Separation Technologies Market to Reach $28.76 Bn, Globally, by 2027 at 15.4% CAGR, Says Allied Market Research - PRNewswire - January 25th, 2021
- Stem Cell Therapy Market to Witness Increase in Revenues by 2025 NeighborWebSJ - NeighborWebSJ - January 25th, 2021
- Hemostemix Announces the Bread Contract with the Department of Foreign Affairs, Trade & Development Canada - BioSpace - January 23rd, 2021
- Comprehensive Report on Stem Cell Banking Market 2021 | Trends, Growth Demand, Opportunities & Forecast To 2027 |Cordlife, Cryo-Cell... - January 23rd, 2021
- Regenerative Medicine Market Size Worth $23.57 Bn By 2027; High demand for 3D bioprinting of tissues and organs to better understand their mechanism... - January 22nd, 2021
- BrainStorm Announces the Publication of Preclinical Data Highlighting the Potential of a NurOwn Derived Exosome-Based Treatment for COVID-19 ARDS -... - January 22nd, 2021
- Regenerative medicine is advancing health care in diverse ways - Hometown Focus - January 22nd, 2021
- Gene Pathway Linked to Development of Schizophrenia - Psychiatric Times - January 22nd, 2021
- Humanigen Announces the Addition of BARDA and Expansion of CRADA with the US Government to Develop Lenzilumab for COVID-19 - BioSpace - January 22nd, 2021
- Cell Sorting Market Size to Reach USD 805.1 Million By 2027 | Expanding Biotechnology And Pharmaceutical Industries will be the Major Factor Driving... - January 22nd, 2021
- BrainStorm's Covid-19 ARDS treatment improves lung function in study - Clinical Trials Arena - January 22nd, 2021
- Impact of Covid-19 on Automated Cell Culture Market Influencing the Industry Development and Forecast | BD, Tecan Trading, Sartorius, TAP Biosystems,... - January 22nd, 2021
- Global Live Cell Imaging Market Size is Expected to reach USD 3529.26 Million by 2025 and Registeri - PharmiWeb.com - January 22nd, 2021
- [Full text] Identification and Targeting of ThomsenFriedenreich and IL1RAP | OTT - Dove Medical Press - January 22nd, 2021
- New Genetic Disorder Discovered That Affects Brain and Craniofacial Skeleton - Technology Networks - January 22nd, 2021
- Parent Project Muscular Dystrophy Invests $1 Million in Satellos Bioscience to Support New Regenerative Medicine Technology - PRNewswire - January 22nd, 2021
- Stem cells on the ballot - Science Magazine - January 14th, 2021
- 2021 Startups to Watch: Ronawk's T-Blocks stack the future of stem cell research in an Olathe lab - Startland News - January 14th, 2021
- Towards a Cure: Carleton Research Team Working on Stem Cell Therapy to Reverse Type 1 Diabetes - Carleton Newsroom - January 14th, 2021
- Stem Cell Assay Market | Know the aspects that will serve as game-changers for the market - BioSpace - January 14th, 2021