Notes to Editor:
The research findings described in this media release can be found in the scientific journal JAMA, under the title, Association of genetic variants with primary open angle glaucoma among individuals with African ancestry by The Genetics of Glaucoma in people of African Descent (GGLAD) consortium.
The authors of the paper are:
Michael A Hauser, PhD1,2,3+; R Rand Allingham, MD2,3+; Tin Aung, MD, PhD3,4+; Carly J Van Der Heide, MD5+; Kent D Taylor, PhD6,7+; Jerome I Rotter, MD6+; Shih-Hsiu J Wang, MD, PhD 8+; Pieter WM Bonnemaijer, MD9,10+; Susan E Williams, MD11+; Sadiq M Abdullahi, MD12; Khaled K Abu-Amero, PhD13; Michael G. Anderson, MD5; Stephen Akafo MD14; Mahmoud B Alhassan MD12; Ifeoma Asimadu, MD15; Radha Ayyagari, PhD16; Saydou Bakayoko, MD17,18; Prisca Biangoup Nyamsi, MD19; Donald W Bowden, PhD20; William C Bromley, MD21; Donald L Budenz, MD22; Trevor R Carmichael, MD, PhD11; Pratap Challa, MD2; Yii-Der Ida Chen, PhD6,7, Chimdi M Chuka-Okosa, MD23; Jessica N Cooke Bailey, PhD24,25; Vital Paulino Costa, MD26; Dianne A Cruz, MS27; Harvey DuBiner, MD28; John F Ervin, BA29; Robert M Feldman, MD30; Miles Flamme-Wiese, BSE5; Douglas E Gaasterland, MD31; Sarah J Garnai, BS32; Christopher A Girkin, MD33; Nouhoum Guirou, MD17,18; Xiuqing Guo, PhD6; Jonathan L Haines, PhD24,25; Christopher J Hammond, MD34; Leon Herndon, MD2; Thomas J Hoffmann, PhD35,36; Christine M Hulette, MD8; Abba Hydara, MD37; Robert P Igo, Jr, PhD24; Eric Jorgenson, PhD38; Joyce Kabwe, MD39; Ngoy Janvier Kilangalanga, MD39; Nkiru Kizor-Akaraiwe, MD 15,40; Rachel W Kuchtey, MD, PhD41; Hasnaa Lamari, MD42; Zheng Li, MD, PhD43, Jeffrey M Liebmann, MD44; Yutao Liu, PhD45,46,47; Ruth JF Loos, PhD48,49; Monica B Melo, PhD50; Sayoko E Moroi, MD, PhD32; Joseph M Msosa, MD51; Robert F Mullins, PhD5; Girish Nadkarni, MD48,52; Abdoulaye Napo, MD17,18; Maggie C Y Ng, PhD20; Hugo Freire Nunes, PhD50; Ebenezer Obeng-Nyarkoh, MA21; Anthony Okeke, MD53; Suhanya Okeke, MD15,40; Olusegun Olaniyi, MD12; Olusola Olawoye, MD54; Mariana Borges Oliveira, MD50; Louise R Pasquale, MD55,56; Rodolfo A. Perez-Grossmann, MD57; Margaret A Pericak-Vance, PhD58; Xue Qin, PhD59; Michele Ramsay, PhD60; Serge Resnikoff, MD, PhD61,62; Julia E Richards, PhD32,63; Rui Barroso Schimiti, MD64; Kar Seng Sim, MS43; William E Sponsel, MD65,66; Paulo Vinicius Svidnicki, PhD50; Alberta AHJ Thiadens; MD, PhD9; Nkechinyere J Uche, MD23,40; Cornelia M van Duijn, PhD9; Jos Paulo Cabral de Vasconcellos, MD, PhD 26; Janey L Wiggs, MD, PhD 67,68; Linda M Zangwill, PhD16; Neil Risch, PhD35,36,38+; Dan Milea, MD, PhD3+,; Adeyinka Ashaye, MD54+,; Caroline CW Klaver, MD, PhD 9,69+,; Robert N Weinreb, MD16+,; Allison E Ashley Koch, PhD1+,; John H Fingert, MD, PhD 5+,; & Chiea Chuen Khor, MD, PhD 3,43+
1Department of Medicine, Duke University, Durham, NC, 2Department of Ophthalmology, Duke University, Durham, NC, 3Singapore Eye Research Institute, Singapore, 4Singapore National Eye Center, Singapore and Duke-NUS Medical School, Singapore, 5Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences, Carver College of Medicine, University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA, 6The Institute for Translational Genomics and Population Sciences, Department of Pediatrics, Los Angeles Biomedical Research Institute at Harbor-UCLA Medical Center, Torrance, CA, 7Department of Pediatrics, Harbor-University of California, Los Angeles Medical Center, Torrance, CA, 8Department of Pathology, Duke University, Durham, NC, 9Department of Epidemiology, Erasmus Medical Center, Rotterdam, The Netherlands, 10Rotterdam Eye Hospital, Rotterdam, The Netherlands, 11Division of Ophthalmology, Department of Neurosciences, University of the Witwatersrand, Johannesburg, South Africa, 12National Eye Centre, Kaduna, Nigeria, 13Department of Ophthalmology, College of Medicine, King Saud University, Riyadh 11411, Saudi Arabia, 14Unit of Ophthalmology, Department of Surgery, University of Ghana Medical School, Accra, Ghana, 15Department of Ophthalmology, ESUT Teaching Hospital Parklane, Enugu, Nigeria, 16Department of Ophthalmology, Hamilton Glaucoma Center, Shiley Eye Institute, University of California, San Diego, La Jolla, CA, 17Institut d'Ophtalmologie Tropicale de l'Afrique, Bamako, Mali, 18Universit des sciences des techniques et des technologies de Bamako, Bamako, Mali, 19Service spcialis d'ophtalmologie, Hpital Militaire de Rgion No1 de Yaound, Yaound, Cameroun, 20Department of Biochemistry, Center for Diabetes Research, Wake Forest School of Medicine, Winston-Salem, NC, 21Center for Human Genetics, Bar Harbor, ME, 22Department of Ophthalmology, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC, 23University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital, Ituku Ozalla, Enugu, Nigeria, 24Department of Population and Quantitative Health Sciences, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH, 25Institute for Computational Biology, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH, 26Department of Ophthalmology, Faculty of Medical Sciences, University of Campinas, Campinas, Brazil, 27Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Duke University, Durham, NC, 28Clayton Eye Care Center Management, Inc., Marrow, GA, 29Kathleen Price Bryan Brain Bank and Biorepository, Department of Neurology, Duke University, Durham, NC, 30Ruiz Department of Ophthalmology & Visual Science, McGovern Medical School, The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston, Houston, TX, 31The Emmes Corporation, Rockville, MD, 32Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, 33Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences, University of Alabama Birmingham, Birmingham, AL, 34Section of Academic Ophthalmology, School of Life Course Sciences, FoLSM, King's College London, London, United Kingdom, 35Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, CA, 36Institute for Human Genetics, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, CA, 37Sheikh Zayed Regional Eye Care Centre, Kanifing, The Gambia, 38Kaiser Permanente Northern California (KPNC), Division of Research, Oakland, CA, 39Department of Ophthalmology, Saint Joseph Hospital, Kinshasa, Limete, Democratic Republic of the Congo, 40The Eye Specialists Hospital, Enugu, Nigeria, 41Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, TN, 42Clinique Spcialise en Ophtalmologie Mohammedia, Mohammedia, Morocco, 43Genome Institute of Singapore, Singapore, 44Bernard and Shirlee Brown Glaucoma Research Laboratory, Harkness Eye Institute, Columbia University Medical Center, New York, NY, 45Cellular Biology and Anatomy, Augusta University, Augusta, GA, 46James & Jean Culver Vision Discovery Institute, Augusta University, Augusta, GA, 47Center for Biotechnology & Genomic Medicine, Augusta University, Augusta, GA, 48The Charles Bronfman Institute for Personalized Medicine, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY, 49The Mindich Child Health and Development Institute, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY, 50Center for Molecular Biology and Genetic Engineering, University of Campinas, Campinas, Brazil, 51Lions Sight-First Eye Hospital, Kamuzu Central Hospital, Lilongwe, Malawi, 52Division of Nephrology, Department of Medicine, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY, 53Nigerian Navy Reference Hospital, Ojo, Lagos, Nigeria, 54Department of Ophthalmology, University of Ibadan, Ibadan, Nigeria, 55Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, Department of Ophthalmology, New York, NY, 56Channing Division of Network Medicine, Brigham and Women's Hospital, Boston, MA, 57Instituto de Glaucoma y Catarata, Lima, Peru, 58John P Hussman Institute for Human Genomics, University of Miami Miller School of Medicine, Miami, FL, 59Duke Molecular Physiology Institute, Duke University, Durham, NC, 60Sydney Brenner Institute for Molecular Bioscience, Faculty of Health Sciences, University of the Witwatersrand, Johannesburg, South Africa, 61Brien Holden Vision Institute, Sydney, Australia, 62School of Optometry and Vision Science, University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia, 63Department of Epidemiology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, 64Hoftalon Hospital, Londrina, Brazil, 65San Antonio Eye Health, San Antonio, TX, 66Eyes of Africa, Child Legacy International (CLI) Hospital, Msundwe, Malawi, 67Harvard University Medical School, 68Massachusetts Eye and Ear Hospital, Boston, MA, 69Department of Ophthalmology, Radboud University Medical Center, Nijmegen, The Netherlands
+ Drs. Hauser, Allingham, Aung, Van Der Heide, Taylor, Rotter, Wang, Bonnemaijer, Williams, Risch, Milea, Ashaye, Klaver, Weinreb, Ashley Koch, Fingert, and Khor contributed to the work equally.
Author contributions: Drs Hauser (email@example.com) and Khor (firstname.lastname@example.org) had full access to all the data in the study and take responsibility for the integrity of the data and the accuracy of the data analysis
For media queries and clarifications, please contact:
Lyn LaiOfficer, Office of Corporate CommunicationsGenome Institute of Singapore, A*STARTel: +65 6808 8258Email: email@example.com
Ravi ChandranCorporate CommunicationsSingapore National Eye CentreTel: +65 8121 8569Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About A*STARs Genome Institute of Singapore (GIS)
The Genome Institute of Singapore (GIS) is an institute of the Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR). It has a global vision that seeks to use genomic sciences to achieve extraordinary improvements in human health and public prosperity. Established in 2000 as a centre for genomic discovery, the GIS will pursue the integration of technology, genetics and biology towards academic, economic and societal impact.
The key research areas at the GIS include Human Genetics, Infectious Diseases, Cancer Therapeutics and Stratified Oncology, Stem Cell and Regenerative Biology, Cancer Stem Cell Biology, Computational and Systems Biology, and Translational Research.
The genomics infrastructure at the GIS is utilised to train new scientific talent, to function as a bridge for academic and industrial research, and to explore scientific questions of high impact.
For more information about GIS, please visit http://www.a-star.edu.sg/gis.
About the Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR)
The Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR) is Singapore's lead public sector agency that spearheads economic oriented research to advance scientific discovery and develop innovative technology. Through open innovation, we collaborate with our partners in both the public and private sectors to benefit society.
As a Science and Technology Organisation, A*STAR bridges the gap between academia and industry. Our research creates economic growth and jobs for Singapore, and enhances lives by contributing to societal benefits such as improving outcomes in healthcare, urban living, and sustainability.
We play a key role in nurturing and developing a diversity of talent and leaders in our Agency and research entities, the wider research community and industry. A*STARs R&D activities span biomedical sciences and physical sciences and engineering, with research entities primarily located in Biopolis and Fusionopolis. For ongoing news, visit http://www.a-star.edu.sg/.
About Singapore Eye Research Institute (SERI)
Established in 1997, SERI is Singapores national research institute for ophthalmic and vision research. SERIs mission is to conduct high impact eye research with the aim to prevent blindness, low vision and major eye diseases common to Singaporeans and Asians. SERI has grown from a founding team of five in 1997 to a faculty of 220, encompassing clinician scientists, scientists, research fellows, PhD students and support staff. This makes SERI one of the largest research institutes in Singapore and the largest eye research institute in Asia-Pacific. In addition, SERI has over 250 adjunct faculties from various eye departments, biomedical institutes and tertiary centres in Singapore.
SERI has amassed an impressive array of more than 3,585 scientific papers as of July 2019, and has secured more than $314 million in external peer-reviewed competitive grants. To date, SERIs faculty has been awarded more than 568 national and international prizes and filed more than 130 patents. Serving as the research institute of the Singapore National Eye Centre and affiliated to the Duke-NUS Medical School, National University of Singapore, SERI undertakes vision research in collaboration with local clinical ophthalmic centres and biomedical research institutions, as well as major eye centres and research institutes throughout the world. Today, SERI is recognized as a pioneering centre for high quality eye research in Asia, with breakthrough discoveries that has translated to significant paradigm shift in eye care delivery. For more information, visit http://www.seri.com.sg
About Singapore National Eye Centre (SNEC)
Singapore National Eye Centre was incorporated in 1989 and commenced operations in 1990. It is the designated national centre within the public sector healthcare network, and spearheads and coordinates the provision of specialised ophthalmological services with emphasis on quality education and research. Since its opening in 1990, SNEC has achieved rapid growth and currently manages an annual workload of 400,000 outpatient visits and 40,000 major eye surgeries and lasers.
Ten subspecialties in Cataract and Comprehensive Ophthalmology, Corneal and External Eye Disease, Glaucoma, Neuro-Ophthalmology, Oculoplastics, Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus, Refractive Surgery, Ocular Inflammation and Immunology, Medical Retina and Surgical Retina have been established to provide a full range of eye treatments from comprehensive to tertiary levels for the entire spectrum of eye conditions.
SNEC was accorded the Excellence for Singapore Award in 2003 for achieving excellence in the area of Ophthalmology, thrusting Singapore into international prominence. In 2006, SNEC received the first Minister for Health Award for public health. Clinician scientists from Singapore National Eye Centre and Singapore Eye Research Institute were awarded the prestigious President's Science and Technology Award in 2009, 2010 and 2014 for their outstanding contributions in translational, clinical and epidemiological research in cornea, retina and glaucoma. Visit us at http://www.snec.com.sg.
See the original post:
Researchers Find Link Between Eye Disease And Degeneration Of The Brain - BioSpace
- RenovaCare Receives FDA Conditional IDE Approval of CellMist System and SkinGun Device, Enabling Clinical Study for Safety and Feasibility - BioSpace - August 11th, 2020
- Trumps Unprecedented Attacks on Our Public-Health System - The New Yorker - August 11th, 2020
- Stem Cell Therapy Market 2020 by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast to 2027 - Owned - August 11th, 2020
- How European Startups Have Advanced Cancer T-Cell Therapy in... - Labiotech.eu - August 11th, 2020
- One in 10 women are affected by endometriosis. So why does it take so long to diagnose? - The Mandarin - August 11th, 2020
- Stem Cell And Platelet Rich Plasma Prp Alopecia Therapies Market 2020 Size by Product Analysis, Application, End-Users, Regional Outlook, Competitive... - August 11th, 2020
- Stem Cell Umbilical Cord Blood (UCB) Market 2020 Report Forecasts the Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic on Business and future opportunity - Good Night,... - August 11th, 2020
- Covid-19 roundup: Pfizer-backed BioNTech plans to seek FDA OK for a new vaccine 'as early as' October ahead of the election - Endpoints News - August 11th, 2020
- BeyondSpring Initiates Expanded Access Program with Plinabulin for Patients Suffering from CIN in the U.S. - GlobeNewswire - August 11th, 2020
- Cell Isolation-Cell Separation Market 2020 by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast to 2027 - Owned - August 11th, 2020
- Stem Cell Manufacturing Market 2020 by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast to 2027 - Owned - August 10th, 2020
- Stem Cell Banking Market 2020 by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast to 2027 - Owned - August 10th, 2020
- Growing Demand for Vitronectin Products Market to Significantly Increase Revenues Through 2028 - Lake Shore Gazette - August 10th, 2020
- Automated Cell Cultures Market 2020 by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast to 2027 - Owned - August 10th, 2020
- Tissue Regeneration Market 2020 by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast to 2027 - Owned - August 10th, 2020
- Apoptosis Assay Reagent Market 2020 by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast to 2027 - Owned - August 10th, 2020
- Stem Cell Equipment Market by global COVID-19 impact analysis, industry trends, business strategies, opportunities and forecast to 2024 discussed in a... - August 10th, 2020
- How Close Are We To Making Babies from Bone Marrow? - Discover Magazine - August 10th, 2020
- Stem Cell Source Market 2020 Size by Product Analysis, Application, End-Users, Regional Outlook, Competitive Strategies and Forecast to 2027 - Owned - August 10th, 2020
- Cell Isolation Market In-Depth Survey and Future Outlook By 2027 | GE Healthcare, Merck KgaA, Miltenyi Biotec, etc. - Levee Report - August 10th, 2020
- Stem Cell Banking Storage Market 2020 Size by Product Analysis, Application, End-Users, Regional Outlook, Competitive Strategies and Forecast to 2027... - August 10th, 2020
- Cancer Stem Cell Therapeutics Market Report, History and Forecast 2020-2027, Data Breakdown by Manufacturers, Key Regions, Types and Application -... - August 10th, 2020
- Stem Cell Cartilage Regeneration Market 2020 Size by Product Analysis, Application, End-Users, Regional Outlook, Competitive Strategies and Forecast... - August 10th, 2020
- Stem Cell And Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Alopecia Therapies Market 2020 Size by Product Analysis, Application, End-Users, Regional Outlook,... - August 9th, 2020
- In Depth Analysis and Survey of COVID-19 Pandemic Impact on Global Cancer Stem Cell Market Report 2020 Key Players Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.,... - August 9th, 2020
- Stem Cell Artificial Meat Market 2020 Size by Product Analysis, Application, End-Users, Regional Outlook, Competitive Strategies and Forecast to 2027... - August 9th, 2020
- 3D Cell Culture Market by Business Growth, Development Factors, Applications, and Future Prospects 2020 2024 - Owned - August 9th, 2020
- Seven principles to change the UK's research culture - Times Higher Education (THE) - August 9th, 2020
- Impact Analysis of COVID-19 on Pluripotent Stem Cell Market Outlook 2018-2025 by Emerging Trends, Technology, Leading Companies, And Future Forecast -... - August 8th, 2020
- Global Stem Cell Therapy for Osteoarthritis Market Research Study 2020 Insights with COVID-19 Impact Analysis by 2020Mesoblast, Regeneus, U.S. Stem... - August 8th, 2020
- Stem Cell Therapy Market Detail Analysis focusing on Application, Types and Regional Outlook - Bulletin Line - August 8th, 2020
- Research Report on Cell Theraputics Market by Current Industry Status, Growth Opportunities, Top Key Players, and Forecast to 2025 - AlgosOnline - August 8th, 2020
- Koepka's biggest challenge is history in bid for 3 in a row - The Associated Press - August 8th, 2020
- Stem Cell Media Market with Competitive Analysis, New Business Developments and Top Companies: Thermo Fisher, STEMCELL Technologies - Owned - August 7th, 2020
- US government considers ethics of aborted tissue research - Pregnancy Help News - August 7th, 2020
- Plant Stem Cell Market 2020 Share Growing Rapidly With Latest Trends, Development, Revenue, Demand And Forecast To 2029 - Owned - August 7th, 2020
- Stem Cell Cartilage Regeneration Market Size, Global Analytical Overview, Key Players, Regional Demand, Trends and Forecast To 2026 - Bulletin Line - August 7th, 2020
- Covid-19 Impact on Global Stem Cell Assay Market Set Explosive Growth By 2019 2027 | Merck & Co., Thermo Fisher Scientific, GE Healthcare,... - August 7th, 2020
- Why cultivated meat is about to have its Tesla Roadster moment - Massive Science - August 7th, 2020
- Platelet Rich Plasma and Stem Cell Alopecia Treatment Market to Reach a Value of Approximately US$ 450.5 Mn by the End of 2026 - Science Examiner - August 6th, 2020
- Covid-19 Impact on 2021-2026 Stem Cell Manufacturing Market Segmentation, Analysis by Recent Trends, Development & Growth by Regions - Owned - August 6th, 2020
- Cell Transplantatio Therapy Market Global Research and Analysis 2020 - Owned - August 6th, 2020
- National STEM Scholars Announced for 2020 - PR Web - August 6th, 2020
- US government considers ethics of aborted tissue research - Catholic News Agency - August 6th, 2020
- Cell Viability Assays Market by Production Analysis, Current Trends 2024 Analysis of Regions with Top vendors, Market Dynamics, Types, Applications,... - August 6th, 2020
- Stem Cell Assay Market Study for 2020 to 2027 providing information on Key Players, Growth Drivers and Industry challenges - Bulletin Line - August 6th, 2020
- Allogeneic Stem Cells Market 2020-2024: Business Overview, Industry Size and Share, Opportunities, Impact of Drivers, Key Venders, Types, Applications... - August 5th, 2020
- Cancer Stem Cell Therapeutics Market Emerging Trends, Business Opportunities, Segmentation, Production Values, Supply-Demand, Brand Shares and... - August 5th, 2020
- IMAC Holdings Receives FDA Authorization to Initiate Clinical Study of Its Umbilical Cord-Derived Allogenic Mesenchymal Stem Cells for the Treatment... - August 5th, 2020
- Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation (HSCT) Market 2020: Regen Biopharma Inc, China Cord Blood Corp, CBR Systems Inc, Escape Therapeutics Inc,... - August 5th, 2020
- BioTech Life Sciences Initiates New Study of Anti-Aging Formulas in Helping COVID-19 'Long-Haulers' and Those Suffering With Chronic Fatigue Syndrome... - August 5th, 2020
- COVID-19 Industry Impact On Autologous Stem Cell and Non-Stem Cell Based Therapies Market Revenue Develop Rapidly By 2019 2027 | Fibrocell Science,... - August 5th, 2020
- Nerve Repair and Regeneration Market worth $9.7 billion by 2025 - Exclusive Report by MarketsandMarkets - PRNewswire - August 5th, 2020
- Teams Working to Image Protein Clumps in Parkinson's Share $8.5M Prize - Parkinson's News Today - August 5th, 2020
- Placental Stem Cell Collection and Storage Market 2020 Segmented by Major Market Players, Types, Applications and Countries Forecast to 2026 - Market... - August 4th, 2020
- Nerve Repair and Regeneration Market worth $9.7 billion by 2025 - Exclusive Report by MarketsandMarkets - PR Newswire UK - August 4th, 2020
- Cell Isolation Technology Market 2020 Segmented by Major Market Players, Types, Applications and Countries Forecast to 2026 - Market Research Posts - August 4th, 2020
- Justin Thomas wins WGC-FedEx St. Jude Invitational and moves to No. 1 world ranking - Commercial Appeal - August 4th, 2020
- Latest Research on Autologous Cell Therapy Market 2020 by Application, Industry Share, End User with top players BioTime, Inc., BrainStorm Cell... - August 4th, 2020
- Stem Cell Assay Market to Witness Huge Growth By Top Players Merck & Co., Thermo Fisher Scientific, GE Healthcare, Agilent Technologies, Bio-Rad... - August 4th, 2020
- Stem Cell Cartilage Regeneration Market Outlook, Strategies, Challenges, Advancements, Geography Trends and Growth, Applications and Forecast 2026 -... - August 4th, 2020
- Cell Expansion Market Detailed Analysis of Current Industry Figures with Forecasts Growth By 2027 - CueReport - August 4th, 2020
- Cell Banking Outsourcing Market Size 2020 Industry Share, Strategies, Growth Analysis, Regional Demand, Revenue, Key Players and 2026 Forecast... - August 3rd, 2020
- 'Year of Preparations for the Next Fifty Years' will contribute to country's development process - Emirates News Agency - August 3rd, 2020
- Stem Cell Therapy Market Latest Trends, Development, Revenue, Demand And Forecast To 2022 - Market Research Correspondent - August 3rd, 2020
- Cell Proliferation Kit Market 2020-2026 analysis examined in new market research report with Focusing Key players like - BD Biosciences, GE... - August 3rd, 2020
- Research Antibodies Market 2020 to Witness Lucrative Growth in Coming Years with Top Key Players Abcam plc. Agilent Technologies, Merck KGaA - Market... - August 3rd, 2020
- Stem Cell Banking Outsourcing Market Research Report to 2026 COVID-19 Impact on Industry Size, Growth Share, Future Trends, Price, Top Key Players... - August 3rd, 2020
- Impact of Covid-19 on Stem Cell Banking Market 2020 | Enormous Growth with Recent Trends & Demand - Market Research Posts - August 3rd, 2020
- Animal Stem Cell Therapy Market to Reach US$ Million at xx% CAGR During the Forecast Period 2017 2025 - Bulletin Line - August 3rd, 2020
- Stem Cell Alopecia Treatment Market Share Worldwide Industry Growth, Size, Statistics, Opportunities and Forecasts up to 2027 - Owned - August 3rd, 2020
- How Airway Cells Work Together in Regeneration and Aging - Technology Networks - August 2nd, 2020
- Stem Cell Characterization Kits Market Research Report and Outlook by 2018 to 2026 - Owned - August 2nd, 2020
- Cell Expansion Market Set to Surpass US$XX Million by the end of 2017 2025 - Owned - August 2nd, 2020
- Global Multiple Myeloma Therapeutics Market 2020 | With Top Growing Companies & Coronavirus (COVID-19) Impact Analysis | Amgene, Inc., Celgene... - August 2nd, 2020
- Biotechnology Reagents Market Analysis and Forecast by Rapid Growth Rate 2020 Value Share Analysis by Regions, Industry Size, Key Insights till 2024 -... - August 2nd, 2020
- Personalized Cell Therapies Market to Witness Astonishing Growth by 2025 - Owned - August 2nd, 2020
- Why Superman 5 With Christopher Reeve Never Happened - Screen Rant - August 1st, 2020
- Research On Global Stem Cell Cartilage Regeneration Market (impact of COVID-19), Analysis, Overview, Growth Forecast, Top key players Anika... - August 1st, 2020
- Readers ask about antibody tests, chimeras and public health and privacy - Finance Brokerage - August 1st, 2020