The Abortion Lobby has taken political operative Rahm Emanuels infamous advice to heart: You never want a serious crisis to go to waste. And what I mean by that is an opportunity to do things that you think you could not do before. In some unprecedented power grabs, abortion advocates are using the crisis of the coronavirus to infiltrate the medical profession and taxpayer resources with political overreach that attempts to make the business of abortion the one thing in America that doesnt come to a halt.
Overreach #1: Pretending that abortion is healthcare, an essential service. The abortion industry has argued that in light of the need to prioritize essential and nonessential care for Covid-19 sufferers and the public at large, abortion must be considered a vital procedure.
The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists made a public statement calling for uninterrupted abortions as an essential component of comprehensive health care. It was a view that the abortionists lobby, the National Abortion Federation, shared in spades, saying, During this public health crisis, pregnancy care, including abortion care, remains an essential health service Abortion is provided for almost one in five pregnancies in the United States, as part of the continuum of pregnancy care. A continuum that ends in death, if the abolitionist gets a fee.
Some states initially determined that abortion needed to be prioritized, such as in Massachusetts and New York, but that is changing in some locations.
In Ohio, Attorney General Dave Yost ordered abortion vendors to stop the abortion surgeries though in the same timeframe The Womens Med Center of Dayton and Planned Parenthood of Greater Ohio told the Dayton Daily News that they will remain open.
Meera Shah, chief medical officer for Planned Parenthood in the New York City suburbs of Long Island, Westchester, and Rockland told Buzzfeed that they wouldnt close, saying, Pregnancy-related care, especially abortion care, is essential and life-affirming.
Seriously? Far from an essential service, abortion is not a treatment curing pregnancy. Prioritizing ending life in the name of a life-ending virus is heartless in the extreme.
Overreach #2:Trying to coerce more healthcare workers to end life. ACOG advises, Community-based and hospital-based clinicians should consider collaboration to ensure abortion access is not compromised during this time."
Talking with the Huffington Post, the Very Rev. Katherine Hancock Ragsdale, president of the National Abortion Federation, echoed the desire to address what the abortion-supporting think tank the Guttmacher Institute calls a shortage of clinicians who can provide sexual and reproductive health services.
One or two people unable to show up can make the difference between a clinic being able to function or not, she said, arguing for more physicians to join in a business that ends life to replace any abortionists who cant work.
This pitch comes as abortionist shortages exist nationwide not because of a virus, but because real healthcare professionals dont want to kill preborn babies through abortion.
Overreach #3: Urging Americans to stock up on birth control so that when the quarantine is over, we dont welcome new life. Planned Parenthood lectures Americans about not using their alone time to result in a Coronavirus Baby Boom. Dont worry, says the Associated Press, Family planning providers around the country are taking steps to help prevent a boom in pregnancies due to coronavirus self-isolation.
We remain committed to delivering compassionate, non-judgmental reproductive and sexual health care to all who need it while we take proactive measures to stay as far ahead of COVID-19 as possible," said Meagan Gallagher, chief executive officer of Planned Parenthood of Northern New England, to the AP.
But its pretty judgmental to lecture people that new life will be unwelcome.
Overreach #4:Insinuating that without human organs from aborted infants, there will be a delay in treatment for coronavirus sufferers.
This kind of heartlessness strikes at the fear that treatment could be delayed without opening up another profit center for abortion vendors the sale of human remains, the broken bodies of aborted infants. The Washington Post, in a recent report, noted the complaints of a researcher who wanted infant remains, despite the fact that many cell lines are available for use and that successful treatments have come from ADULT stem cells, not aborted fetal cells.
The Charlotte Lozier Institute notes that fetal cells have not been used to create vaccines, such as needed today for Covid-19. Consider that the historical fact is that fresh aborted fetal tissue has never been used in vaccine production. The original Salk and Sabin polio vaccines used monkey tissue to grow virus. While there are a couple of historical cell lines that were grown from abortions in the 1960s, kept in cell culture, and used for some vaccines, even these cell lines are obsolete and no longer used for most vaccines today.
Overreach #5: Pressuring the FDAto reduce the medical standards for distributing life-ending abortion drugs, so that they can be handed out in ways known to harm women. Abortion drugs given to women later in pregnancy or experiencing an ectopic pregnancy have resulted in womens deaths, leading to regulations from the FDA that include a physical examination for womens safety.
But that hasnt stopped abortion vendors from trying to sell the pills on-line or pushing for reduced safety standards so they can make a buck faster.
Leading abortionist Dr. Daniel Grossman called telemedicine the perfect solution for women looking to terminate early pregnancies, according to Mother Jones unless you care about complications to hurting women, that is.
Overreach #6: Attempting to infiltrate the Covid-19 aid package with healthcare dollars that could be used for abortions. Faced with a nation fearing disastrous consequences from the coronavirus, what did abortion extremists in the U.S. House of Representatives do? Add healthcare dollars that could be used to pay for abortions. But President Trump and pro-life allies were able to win Hyde Amendment protections to keep the package focused on disaster relief not taxpayer funded abortion.
Overreach #7:Pretending that the pro-life policies of the Trump administration have harmed current life-saving efforts. The Guttmacher Institute, in detailing their complaints of the Covid-19 response, listed a number of policies, from limiting taxpayer funds from paying for abortions around the world (the Mexico City Policy) to changes in the Title X program that wont allow abortion vendors to market their services to women looking for family planning services. What do those things have to do with Covid-19? Nothing, but that doesnt stop the complaints.
In a recent fundraising appeal, Planned Parenthood Action Fund (PPAF) asked for donation as they told supporters, We are working tirelessly to ensure that everyone gets the care they need, and to advocate for policies that protect and expand our health and rights. A strange appeal at a time in which the life-saving care that people should be donating to for their actual health is taking place everywhere but in abortion facilities. But in a business marked by crass opportunism, what more do you expect.
Go here to read the rest:
The Answer to the Coronavirus Is More Abortion? - Townhall
- Stem Cell And Regenerative Therapy Market Industry Outlook, Growth Prospects and Key Opportunities - Kentucky Journal 24 - August 13th, 2020
- Radiation to treat pediatric cancers may have lasting impact on heart and metabolic health - Science Codex - August 13th, 2020
- Opportunities in the Global Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell (iPS Cell) Industry - PRNewswire - August 11th, 2020
- Human Embryonic Stem Cells market to see major growth by 2026 | Lonza Group Ltd., Life Technologies Corporation, NuVasive Inc., TiGenix NV, Sumanas,... - August 11th, 2020
- Stem Cell Banking Market Industry Analysis & Forecast (2019-2026) by Type, Service, Application and Geography. - Good Night, Good Hockey - August 11th, 2020
- Salles Speaks to the Potential Benefit of the Tafasitamab Combo in the R/R DLBCL Setting - Targeted Oncology - August 10th, 2020
- Stem Cell And Regenerative Therapy Market: Global Forecast over COVID-19 2024 - eRealty Express - August 10th, 2020
- Edited Transcript of ALLO.OQ earnings conference call or presentation 5-Aug-20 12:30pm GMT - Yahoo Finance - August 6th, 2020
- Edited Transcript of XNCR.OQ earnings conference call or presentation 4-Aug-20 8:30pm GMT - Yahoo Finance - August 5th, 2020
- Global Adrenoleukodystrophy Treatment Trends and Highlights - Bulletin Line - August 4th, 2020
- Global Stem Cell Reconstructive Market- Industry Analysis and Forecast (2020-2027)-by Sources, Cell Type, Application, End User and Region. - WOLE TV - August 3rd, 2020
- Stem Cell Reconstructive Market Will Reflect Significant Growth Prospects of US$ Mn during 2020-2025 with Major Key Player: NuVasive, Cytori... - July 30th, 2020
- Global Stem Cell Reconstructive Market- Industry Analysis and Forecast (2020-2027)-by Sources, Cell Type, Application, End User and Region. - Red... - July 30th, 2020
- Orthopedic Regenerative Medicine Market Insights and Business Outlook By Top Players Curasan, Inc., Carmell Therapeutics Corporation, Anika... - July 29th, 2020
- Books: Five new books to read this week - HeraldScotland - July 29th, 2020
- Orthopedic Regenerative Medicine Market Research Report 2020 Overall Analysis and Forecast up to the Year 2027 - Sanford Philosopher - July 28th, 2020
- BrainStorm Cell Therapeutics to Announce Second Quarter Financial Results and Provide a Corporate and R&D Update - Yahoo Finance - July 27th, 2020
- New Study Offers First Glimpse Into How Widespread COVID-19 Antibodies are in Canada's Adult Population - Canada NewsWire - July 24th, 2020
- US regulations for regenerative medicine advanced therapies - Regulatory Focus - July 24th, 2020
- Scientists discovered the real reason behind goosebumps - Tech Explorist - July 24th, 2020
- Study finds the real reason you get goosebumps - Big Think - July 24th, 2020
- Stem Cell Therapy Market to Surpass US$ 40.3 Billion by 2027, Owing to Increasing Incidence of Spina - PharmiWeb.com - July 24th, 2020
- Celltex Therapeutics Webinar | Houston, TX Patch - Patch.com - July 23rd, 2020
- New study offers first glimpse into how widespread COVID-19 antibodies are in Canada's adult population - McGill Newsroom - July 23rd, 2020
- Data Shows Direct Link Between COVID-19 and Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS) In Infected P - PharmiWeb.com - July 22nd, 2020
- The global cell expansion market size is estimated to be USD 14.9 billion in 2020 and projected to reach USD 30.1 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 15.1%... - July 22nd, 2020
- Charles Darwin Investigated Goosebumps Now Harvard Scientists Discover the Real Reason Behind Them - SciTechDaily - July 21st, 2020
- Higher Steaks Creates World's First Lab-Grown Bacon and Pork Belly - The Spoon - July 21st, 2020
- Stem Cells Market Analysis Growth Opportunities and Demand Drives by 2016 to 2028 - Jewish Life News - July 19th, 2020
- Local scientists create 'mini livers' to trial therapies for liver diseases - The Straits Times - July 17th, 2020
- Can banking your stem cells prevent aging? | Well+Good - July 16th, 2020
- Expected Growth In Stem Cells Market from 2020-2026 to Guide : Trends, Analysis by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application - Owned - July 16th, 2020
- The Baxter Foundation supports USC research on epilepsy and lung injury - USC News - July 16th, 2020
- Adult Stem Cell Success Story Leukemia | BRMS - July 16th, 2020
- Researchers find that fish oil may help with depression - Jill Lopez - July 15th, 2020
- Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells Market Outlook With Key Player, Regions, CAGR of 12.2%, and Specification, Cost Analysis, Price and Gross Margin by... - July 15th, 2020
- COVID-19 Analysis | Canine Stem Cell Therapy Market by Trends, Dynamic Innovation in Technology and 2026 Forecasts - 3rd Watch News - July 14th, 2020
- Cortical Bone Derived Stem Cells Modulate Cardiac Fibroblast Response via miR-18a in the Heart After Injury - DocWire News - July 14th, 2020
- Cord blood banking in Bulgaria: problems of control and continuing insurance - Lexology - July 13th, 2020
- 13 promising Covid-19 treatments emerging from Israel - The Yucatan Times - July 10th, 2020
- Stem Cell Manufacturing Market Outlook, Opportunity and Demand Analysis, Forecast 2020-2027|-Merck Group, Becton, Dickinson And Company. Holostem... - July 10th, 2020
- Biopreservation Market 2020 Global Analysis, Size, Growth, Covid-19 Impact Analysis, Leading Players, Merger, Acquisition, Opportunity, With Regional... - July 10th, 2020
- Cellular Reprogramming Tools Market Key Players, Industry Overview, Application and Analysis to 2020-2026 - Cole of Duty - July 2nd, 2020
- Growth in Sales of Cell Banking Outsourcing Market to Push Revenue Growth in the Market - 3rd Watch News - July 2nd, 2020
- COVID-19: Plasma therapy vs stem cell therapy, what's the difference? - Gulf News - June 29th, 2020
- Label-free sensing of exosomal MCT1 and CD147 for tracking metabolic reprogramming and malignant progression in glioma - Science Advances - June 29th, 2020
- Novel coronavirus infection might trigger type-1 diabetes - The Hindu - June 29th, 2020
- Stem Cells Market Analysis Growth Opportunities and Demand Drives by 2016 to 2028 - 3rd Watch News - June 28th, 2020
- BrainStorm Cell Therapeutics to Join the Russell 2000 Index and Russell 3000 Index - Yahoo Finance - June 26th, 2020
- COVID-19 impact: Stem Cells Market to Witness Steady Expansion During 2019-2026 - Personal Injury Bureau UK - June 26th, 2020
- Nuclear softening expedites interstitial cell migration in fibrous networks and dense connective tissues - Science Advances - June 20th, 2020
- Global Stem Cell Market Study and Forecast 2020-2025: Oncology Disorders Expected to Exhibit the Fastest Growth Rate - ResearchAndMarkets.com -... - June 20th, 2020
- EHA25Virtual: Adult Patients With Sickle Cell Disease May Be at Increased Risk of Adverse Outcomes From COVID-19 - Yahoo Finance - June 16th, 2020
- Tolero Pharmaceuticals Presents Findings from Phase 1 Zella 101 Clinical Study Evaluating Investigational Agent Alvocidib in Patients with Newly... - June 16th, 2020
- Autolus Therapeutics presents AUTO1 and AUTO3 data at the 2020 EHA25 Virtual Congress - BioSpace - June 12th, 2020
- Genmab Announces European Marketing Authorization for the Subcutaneous Formulation of DARZALEX (daratumumab) for the Treatment of Patients with Multi... - June 12th, 2020
- Having a good level of vitamin D may reduce the risk of certain cancers - Yahoo Singapore News - June 11th, 2020
- Major skin cancer research study to begin at The Hormel Institute - Austin Daily Herald - Austin Herald - June 11th, 2020
- Transforming the spleen into a liver-like organ in vivo - Science Advances - June 11th, 2020
- Creating hairy human skin: Not as easy as you think - Science Codex - June 7th, 2020
- Cellular Reprogramming Tools Market Research Key Players, Industry Overview and forecasts to | 2026 - Weekly Wall - June 5th, 2020
- Genmab Announces European Marketing Authorization for the Subcutaneous Formulation of DARZALEX (daratumumab) for the Treatment of Patients with... - June 5th, 2020
- Follica Announces Positive Feedback From End of Phase 2 Meeting With FDA for Its Lead Program to Treat Male Androgenetic Alopecia - Business Wire - June 5th, 2020
- Global Stem Cell Characterization Kits Market : Analysis and In-depth Study on Market Size Trends, Emerging Growth Factors and Forecasts to 2029 - The... - June 3rd, 2020
- Mesoblast (NASDAQ:MESO) Stock Rating Lowered by Zacks Investment Research - MarketBeat - June 3rd, 2020
- Mesenchymal Stem Cells Market trends by manufacturers, states, type and application, forecast to 2019 2027 - WhaTech Technology and Markets News - June 2nd, 2020
- AgeX Therapeutics and ImStem Biotechnology Sign Non-Binding Letter of Intent Regarding Investigational MSC Candidate IMS001 for COVID-19 and Other... - June 2nd, 2020
- Stem Cell Assay Market to Witness Growth Acceleration During 2017-2025 - Cole of Duty - June 2nd, 2020
- Study reveals birth defects caused by flame retardant - University of Georgia - June 2nd, 2020
- What It's Like to Grow a 'Mini-Brain' From Your Own Cells - Discover Magazine - May 25th, 2020
- Canine Stem Cell Therapy Market Covid-19 Impact In 2026 | In-depth Analysis, Global Market Share, Top Trends, Professional & Technical Industry... - May 25th, 2020
- Newborn in Japan receives first treatment with liver STEM cells - ZME Science - May 23rd, 2020
- Adult Stem Cells Market with Coronavirus (Covid-19) Impact Analysis | Industry Strong Development By Major Eminent Players, New Innovations, Key... - May 16th, 2020
- Stem Cell and Regenerative Therapy Market Covid-19 Impact Analysis, Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report by Component, By Enterprise Size, By End... - May 16th, 2020
- The RNA binding protein CPEB2 regulates hormone sensing in mammary gland development and luminal breast cancer - Science Advances - May 16th, 2020
- Stem Cells Market Market Developments and Analysis (impact of Covid-19) 2020-2026 - Herald Writeup - May 15th, 2020
- Takeda Pharmaceutical : China announces ADCETRIS (brentuximab vedotin) is approved for the treatment of adult patients with CD30-positive Lymphomas -... - May 15th, 2020
- New Data for Investigational CRISPR/Cas9 Gene-Editing Therapy CTX001 for Severe Hemoglobinopathies Accepted for Oral Presentation at the 25th European... - May 14th, 2020
- Dlp-mediated Hh and Wnt signaling interdependence is critical in the niche for germline stem cell progeny differentiation - Science Advances - May 14th, 2020
- Little Skates Could Hold the Key to Cartilage Therapy in Humans - Technology Networks - May 14th, 2020