Presentations on Tumor Treating Fields cover a broad and growing range of topics, with nearly 80 percent of presentations prepared by external authors
ST. HELIER, Jersey--(BUSINESS WIRE)--#btsm--Novocure (NASDAQ: NVCR) today announced 43 presentations on Tumor Treating Fields, including three oral presentations, will be featured at the 24th Annual Meeting of the Society for Neuro-Oncology (SNO) on Nov. 20 through Nov. 24 in Phoenix. Presentations on Tumor Treating Fields cover a broad and growing range of topics. External authors prepared 34 of the 43 presentations.
The oral presentations on Tumor Treating Fields include an EF-14 post hoc subgroup analysis on tumor growth rates, and the pilot study results of Tumor Treating Fields combined with radiotherapy and temozolomide for the treatment of newly diagnosed glioblastoma.
Highlights among poster presentations include the combinations of Tumor Treating Fields with other therapies such as radiation and immunotherapies, simulations, health economics and outcomes research, patient advocacy, and research on the mechanism of action.
Year after year, it is amazing to see the continued focus on Tumor Treating Fields at the SNO Annual Meeting, said Novocure CEO Asaf Danziger. From our first presentation at SNO in 2008 to today, more than 250 abstracts on Tumor Treating Fields have been included at one of the most important conferences in neuro-oncology worldwide. I am proud of our team for their relentless focus on innovative research and for their consistent drive in raising awareness of our therapy among the scientific community. We look forward to another productive year at SNO.
(Abstract #: ACTR-46) Tumor Treating Fields combined with radiotherapy and temozolomide for the treatment of newly diagnosed glioblastoma: Final results from a pilot study. R. Grossman. 2:45 to 2:50 p.m. MST Nov. 22.
(Abstract #: RTHP-28) TTFields treatment affects tumor growth rates: A post-hoc analysis of the pivotal phase 3 EF-14 trial. Z. Bomzon. 4:05 to 4:10 p.m. MST Nov. 22.
(Abstract #: QOLP-24) Patients/parents experiences of receiving Optune delivered tumor treatment fields: A Pediatric Brain Tumor Consortium Study: PBTC-048. J. Lai. 7:50 to 7:54 p.m. MST Nov. 22.
(Abstract #: RDNA-10) TTFields treatment planning for targeting multiple lesions spread throughout the brain. Z. Bomzon. 7:30 to 9:30 p.m. MST Nov. 22. (Radiation Biology and DNA Repair/Basic Science)
(Abstract #: NIMG-20) Evaluation of head segmentation quality for treatment planning of tumor treating fields in brain tumors. Z. Bomzon. 7:30 to 9:30 p.m. MST Nov. 22. (Neuro-Imaging/Clinical Research)
(Abstract #: HOUT-24) Challenges and successes in the global reimbursement of a breakthrough medical technology for treatment of glioblastoma multiforme. C. Proescholdt. 7:30 to 9:30 p.m. MST Nov. 22. (Health Outcome Measures/Clinical Research)
(Abstract #: EXTH-02) The blood brain barrier (BBB) permeability is altered by Tumor Treating Fields (TTFields) in vivo. E. Schulz. 7:30 to 9:30 p.m. MST Nov. 22. (Experimental Therapeutics/Basic Science)
(Abstract #: IMMU-06) TTFields induces immunogenic cell death and STING pathway activation through cytoplasmic double-stranded DNA in glioblastoma cells. D. Chen. 7:30 to 9:30 p.m. MST Nov. 22. (Immunology/Basic Science)
(Abstract #: DRES-06) Prostaglandin E Receptor 3 mediates resistance to Tumor Treating Fields in glioblastoma cells. D. Chen. 7:30 to 9:30 p.m. MST Nov. 22. (Drug Resistance/Basic Science)
(Abstract #: EXTH-34) In vitro tumor treating fields (TTFields) applied prior to radiation enhances the response to radiation in patient-derived glioblastoma cell lines. S. Mittal. 7:30 to 9:30 p.m. MST Nov. 22. (Experimental Therapeutics/Basic Science)
(Abstract #: CSIG-20) Effect of tumor-treating felds (TTFields) on EGFR phosphorylation in GBM cell lines. M. Reinert. 7:30 to 9:30 p.m. MST Nov. 22. (Cell Signaling and Signaling Pathways/Basic Science)
(Abstract #: CBMT-14) The dielectric properties of brain tumor tissue. M. Proescholdt. 7:30 to 9:30 p.m. MST Nov. 22. (Cell Biology and Metabolism/Basic Science)
(Abstract #: CSIG-26) Is intrinsic apoptosis the signaling pathway activated by tumor-treating fields for glioblastoma. K. Carlson. 7:30 to 9:30 p.m. MST Nov. 22. (Cell Signaling and Signaling Pathways/Basic Science)
(Abstract #: ATIM-08) Trial in Progress: CA209-9Y8 phase 2 trial of tumor treating fields (TTFs), nivolumab plus/minus ipilimumab for bevacizumab-nave, recurrent glioblastoma. Y. Odia. 7:30 to 9:30 p.m. MST Nov. 22. (Adult Clinical Trials Immunologic/Clinical Research)
(Abstract #: ACTR-60) A phase 2, historically controlled study testing the efficacy of TTFields with adjuvant temozolomide in high-risk WHO grade II and III astrocytomas (FORWARD). A. Allen. 7:30 to 9:30 p.m. MST Nov. 22. (Adult Clinical Trials - Non-Immunologic/Clinical Research)
(Abstract #: TMIC-54) Comparison of cellular features at autopsy in glioblastoma patients with standard treatment of care and tumor treatment fields. A. Lowman. 7:30 to 9:30 p.m. MST Nov. 22. (Tumor Microenvironment/Basic Science)
(Abstract #: ACTR-26) Safety and efficacy of bevacizumab plus Tumor Treating Fields (TTFields) in patients with recurrent glioblastoma (GBM): data from a phase II clinical trial. J. Fallah. 7:30 to 9:30 p.m. MST Nov. 22. (Adult Clinical Trials Non-immunologic/Clinical Research)
(Abstract #: RBTT-02) Radiosurgery followed by Tumor Treating Fields for brain metastases (1-10) from NSCLC in the phase 3 METIS trial. V. Gondi. 7:30 to 9:30 p.m. MST Nov. 22. (Randomized Brain Tumor Trials in Development/Clinical Research)
(Abstract #: INNV-16) Complete response of thalamic IDH wildtype glioblastoma after proton therapy followed by chemotherapy together with Tumor Treating Fields. M. Stein. 7:30 to 9:30 p.m. MST Nov. 22. (Innovations in Patient Care/Clinical Research)
(Abstract #: INNV-20) A systematic review of tumor treating fields therapy for primary for recurrent and glioblastoma. P. Shah. 7:30 to 9:30 p.m. MST Nov. 22. (Innovations in Patient Care/Clinical Research)
(Abstract #: STEM-16) Dual Inhibition of Protein Arginine Methyltransferase 5 and Protein Phosphatase 2a Enhances the Anti-tumor Efficacy in Primary Glioblastoma Neurospheres. H. Sur. 7:30 to 9:30 p.m. MST Nov. 22. (Stem Cells/Basic Science)
(Abstract #: CBMT-13) 3DEP system to test the electrical properties of different cell lines as predictive markers of optimal tumor treating fields (TTFields) frequency and sensitivity. M. Giladi. 5 to 7 p.m. MST Nov. 23. (Cell Biology and Metabolism/Basic Science)
(Abstract #: EXTH-37) A novel transducer array layout for delivering Tumor Treating Fields to the spine. Z. Bomzon. 5 to 7 p.m. MST Nov. 23. (Experimental Therapeutics/Basic Science)
(Abstract #: NIMG-41) Rapid and accurate creation of patient-specific computational models for GBM patients receiving Optune therapy with conventional imaging (T1w/PD). Z. Bomzon. 5 to 7 p.m. MST Nov. 23. (Neuro-Imaging/Clinical Research)
(Abstract #: HOUT-17) Utilities of rare cancers like malignant pleural mesothelioma and glioblastoma multiforme - do they compare? C. Proescholdt. 5 to 7 p.m. MST Nov. 23. (Health Outcome Measures/Clinical Research)
(Abstract #: INNV-17) Innovative educational approaches to enhance patient and caregiver understanding of Optune for glioblastoma. M. Shackelford. 5 to 7 p.m. MST Nov. 23. (Innovations in Patient Care/Clinical Research)
(Abstract #: EXTH-05) Therapeutic implications of TTFields induced DNA damage and replication stress in novel combinations for cancer treatment. N. Karanam. 5 to 7 p.m. MST Nov. 23. (Experimental Therapeutics/Basic Science)
(Abstract #: EXTH-31) Combination of tumor treating fields (TTFields) and paclitaxel produces additive reductions in proliferation and clonogenicity in patient-derived metastatic non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) cells. S. Michelhaugh. 5 to 7 p.m. MST Nov. 23 (Experimental Therapeutics/Basic Science)
(Abstract #: EXTH-53) Tumor Treating Fields leads to changes in membrane permeability and increased penetration by anti-glioma drugs. E. Chang. 5 to 7 p.m. MST Nov. 23. (Experimental Therapeutics/Basic Science)
(Abstract #: RDNA-01) Tubulin and microtubules as molecular targets for TTField therapy. J. Tuszynski. 5 to 7 p.m. MST Nov. 23. (Radiation Biology and DNA Repair/Basic Science)
(Abstract #: SURG-01) OptimalTTF-1: Final results of a phase 1 study: First glioblastoma recurrence examining targeted skull remodeling surgery to enhance Tumor Treating Fields strength. A. Korshoej. 5 to 7 p.m. MST Nov. 23. (Surgical Therapy/Clinical Research)
(Abstract #: ATIM-39) Phase 2 open-labeled study of adjuvant temozolomide plus Tumor Treating Fields plus Pembrolizumab in patients with newly diagnosed glioblastoma (2-THE-TOP). D. Tran. 5 to 7 p.m. MST Nov. 23. (Adult Clinical Trials Immunologic/Clinical Research)
(Abstract #: ACTR-49) Initial experience with scalp preservation and radiation plus concurrent alternating electric tumor-treating fields (SPARE) for glioblastoma patients. A. Song. 5 to 7 p.m. MST Nov. 23. (Adult Clinical Trials - Non-Immunologic/Clinical Research)
(Abstract #: RTHP-25) TTFields dose distribution alters tumor growth patterns: An imaging-based analysis of the randomized phase 3 EF-14 trial. M. Ballo. 5 to 7 p.m. MST Nov. 23. (Radiation Therapy/Clinical Research)
(Abstract #: ACTR-19) Report on the combination of Axitinib and Tumor Treating Fields (TTFields) in three patients with recurrent glioblastoma. E. Schulz. 5 to 7 p.m. MST Nov. 23. (Adult Clinical Trials - Non-Immunologic/Clinical Research)
(Abstract #: PATH-47) TTF may apply selective pressure to glioblastoma clones with aneuploidy: a case report. M. Ruff. 5 to 7 p.m. MST Nov. 23. (Molecular Pathology and Classification Adult and Pediatric/Clinical Research)
(Abstract #: RARE-39) Combination of Tumor Treating Fields (TTFields) with lomustine (CCNU) and temozolomide (TMZ) in newly diagnosed glioblastoma (GBM) patients - a bi-centric analysis. L. Lazaridis. 5 to 7 p.m. MST Nov. 23. (Rare Tumors/Clinical Research)
(Abstract #: ACTR-31) The use of TTFields for newly diagnosed GBM patients in Germany in routine clinical care (TIGER: TTFields in Germany in routine clinical care). O. Bahr. 5 to 7 p.m. MST Nov. 23. (Adult Clinical Trials Non-Immunologic/Clinical Research)
(Abstract #: INNV-09) Clinical efficacy of tumor treating fields for newly diagnosed glioblastoma. Y. Liu. 5 to 7 p.m. MST Nov. 23. (Innovations in Patient Care/Clinical Research)
(Abstract #: EXTH-61) Celecoxib Improves Outcome of Patients Treated with Tumor Treating Fields. K. Swanson. 5 to 7 p.m. MST Nov. 23. (Experimental Therapeutics/Basic Science)
(Abstract #: INNV-23) Glioblastoma and Facebook: An Analysis Of Perceived Etiologies and Treatments. N. Reddy. 5 to 7 p.m. MST Nov. 23. (Innovations in Patient Care/Clinical Research)
(Abstract #: INNV-12) Outcomes in a Real-world Practice For Patients With Primary Glioblastoma: Impact of a Specialized Neuro-oncology Cancer Care Program. N. Banerji. 5 to 7 p.m. MST Nov. 23. (Innovations in Patient Care/Clinical Research)
(Abstract #: RBTT-11): NRG Oncology NRG-BN006: A Phase II/III Randomized, Open-label Study of Toca 511 and Toca FC With Standard of Care Compared to Standard of Care in Patients With Newly Diagnosed Glioblastoma. M. Ahluwalia. 5 to 7 p.m. MST Nov. 23. (Randomized Brain Tumor Trials Development/Clinical Research)
Novocure is a global oncology company working to extend survival in some of the most aggressive forms of cancer through the development and commercialization of its innovative therapy, Tumor Treating Fields. Tumor Treating Fields is a cancer therapy that uses electric fields tuned to specific frequencies to disrupt solid tumor cancer cell division. Novocures commercialized products are approved for the treatment of adult patients with glioblastoma and malignant pleural mesothelioma. Novocure has ongoing or completed clinical trials investigating Tumor Treating Fields in brain metastases, non-small cell lung cancer, pancreatic cancer, ovarian cancer and liver cancer.
Headquartered in Jersey, Novocure has U.S. operations in Portsmouth, New Hampshire, Malvern, Pennsylvania and New York City. Additionally, the company has offices in Germany, Switzerland, Japan and Israel. For additional information about the company, please visit http://www.novocure.com or follow us at http://www.twitter.com/novocure.
Optune is intended as a treatment for adult patients (22 years of age or older) with histologically-confirmed glioblastoma multiforme (GBM).
Optune with temozolomide is indicated for the treatment of adult patients with newly diagnosed, supratentorial glioblastoma following maximal debulking surgery, and completion of radiation therapy together with concomitant standard of care chemotherapy.
For the treatment of recurrent GBM, Optune is indicated following histologically- or radiologically-confirmed recurrence in the supratentorial region of the brain after receiving chemotherapy. The device is intended to be used as a monotherapy, and is intended as an alternative to standard medical therapy for GBM after surgical and radiation options have been exhausted.
The NovoTTF-100L System is indicated for the treatment of adult patients with unresectable, locally advanced or metastatic, malignant mesothelioma (MPM) to be used concurrently with pemetrexed and platinum-based chemotherapy.
Important Safety Information
Do not use Optune in patients with GBM with an implanted medical device, a skull defect (such as, missing bone with no replacement), or bullet fragments. Use of Optune together with skull defects or bullet fragments has not been tested and may possibly lead to tissue damage or render Optune ineffective. Do not use the NovoTTF-100L System in patients with MPM with implantable electronic medical devices such as pacemakers or implantable automatic defibrillators, etc.
Use of Optune for GBM or the NovoTTF-100L System for MPM together with implanted electronic devices has not been tested and may lead to malfunctioning of the implanted device.
Do not use Optune for GBM or the NovoTTF-100L System for MPM in patients known to be sensitive to conductive hydrogels. Skin contact with the gel used with Optune and the NovoTTF-100L System may commonly cause increased redness and itching, and may rarely lead to severe allergic reactions such as shock and respiratory failure.
Optune and the NovoTTF-100L System can only be prescribed by a healthcare provider that has completed the required certification training provided by Novocure.
The most common (10%) adverse events involving Optune in combination with chemotherapy in patients with GBM were thrombocytopenia, nausea, constipation, vomiting, fatigue, convulsions, and depression.
The most common (10%) adverse events related to Optune treatment alone in patients with GBM were medical device site reaction and headache. Other less common adverse reactions were malaise, muscle twitching, and falls related to carrying the device.
The most common (10%) adverse events involving the NovoTTF-100L System in combination with chemotherapy in patients with MPM were anemia, constipation, nausea, asthenia, chest pain, fatigue, device skin reaction, pruritus, and cough.
Other potential adverse effects associated with the use of the NovoTTF-100L System include: treatment related skin toxicity, allergic reaction to the plaster or to the gel, electrode overheating leading to pain and/or local skin burns, infections at sites of electrode contact with the skin, local warmth and tingling sensation beneath the electrodes, muscle twitching, medical site reaction and skin breakdown/skin ulcer.
If the patient has an underlying serious skin condition on the treated area, evaluate whether this may prevent or temporarily interfere with Optune and the NovoTTF-100L System treatment.
Do not prescribe Optune or the NovoTTF-100L System for patients that are pregnant, you think might be pregnant or are trying to get pregnant, as the safety and effectiveness of Optune and the NovoTTF-100L System in these populations have not been established.
In addition to historical facts or statements of current condition, this press release may contain forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements provide Novocures current expectations or forecasts of future events. These may include statements regarding anticipated scientific progress on its research programs, clinical trial progress, development of potential products, interpretation of clinical results, prospects for regulatory approval, manufacturing development and capabilities, market prospects for its products, coverage, collections from third-party payers and other statements regarding matters that are not historical facts. You may identify some of these forward-looking statements by the use of words in the statements such as anticipate, estimate, expect, project, intend, plan, believe or other words and terms of similar meaning. Novocures performance and financial results could differ materially from those reflected in these forward-looking statements due to general financial, economic, regulatory and political conditions as well as more specific risks and uncertainties facing Novocure such as those set forth in its Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q filed on July 25, 2019, with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. Given these risks and uncertainties, any or all of these forward-looking statements may prove to be incorrect. Therefore, you should not rely on any such factors or forward-looking statements. Furthermore, Novocure does not intend to update publicly any forward-looking statement, except as required by law. Any forward-looking statements herein speak only as of the date hereof. The Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 permits this discussion.
Media and Investor Contact:
More video from this section
- Edited Transcript of ALLO.OQ earnings conference call or presentation 5-Aug-20 12:30pm GMT - Yahoo Finance - August 6th, 2020
- Edited Transcript of XNCR.OQ earnings conference call or presentation 4-Aug-20 8:30pm GMT - Yahoo Finance - August 5th, 2020
- Global Adrenoleukodystrophy Treatment Trends and Highlights - Bulletin Line - August 4th, 2020
- Global Stem Cell Reconstructive Market- Industry Analysis and Forecast (2020-2027)-by Sources, Cell Type, Application, End User and Region. - WOLE TV - August 3rd, 2020
- Stem Cell Reconstructive Market Will Reflect Significant Growth Prospects of US$ Mn during 2020-2025 with Major Key Player: NuVasive, Cytori... - July 30th, 2020
- Global Stem Cell Reconstructive Market- Industry Analysis and Forecast (2020-2027)-by Sources, Cell Type, Application, End User and Region. - Red... - July 30th, 2020
- Orthopedic Regenerative Medicine Market Insights and Business Outlook By Top Players Curasan, Inc., Carmell Therapeutics Corporation, Anika... - July 29th, 2020
- Books: Five new books to read this week - HeraldScotland - July 29th, 2020
- Orthopedic Regenerative Medicine Market Research Report 2020 Overall Analysis and Forecast up to the Year 2027 - Sanford Philosopher - July 28th, 2020
- BrainStorm Cell Therapeutics to Announce Second Quarter Financial Results and Provide a Corporate and R&D Update - Yahoo Finance - July 27th, 2020
- New Study Offers First Glimpse Into How Widespread COVID-19 Antibodies are in Canada's Adult Population - Canada NewsWire - July 24th, 2020
- US regulations for regenerative medicine advanced therapies - Regulatory Focus - July 24th, 2020
- Scientists discovered the real reason behind goosebumps - Tech Explorist - July 24th, 2020
- Study finds the real reason you get goosebumps - Big Think - July 24th, 2020
- Stem Cell Therapy Market to Surpass US$ 40.3 Billion by 2027, Owing to Increasing Incidence of Spina - PharmiWeb.com - July 24th, 2020
- Celltex Therapeutics Webinar | Houston, TX Patch - Patch.com - July 23rd, 2020
- New study offers first glimpse into how widespread COVID-19 antibodies are in Canada's adult population - McGill Newsroom - July 23rd, 2020
- Data Shows Direct Link Between COVID-19 and Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS) In Infected P - PharmiWeb.com - July 22nd, 2020
- The global cell expansion market size is estimated to be USD 14.9 billion in 2020 and projected to reach USD 30.1 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 15.1%... - July 22nd, 2020
- Charles Darwin Investigated Goosebumps Now Harvard Scientists Discover the Real Reason Behind Them - SciTechDaily - July 21st, 2020
- Higher Steaks Creates World's First Lab-Grown Bacon and Pork Belly - The Spoon - July 21st, 2020
- Stem Cells Market Analysis Growth Opportunities and Demand Drives by 2016 to 2028 - Jewish Life News - July 19th, 2020
- Local scientists create 'mini livers' to trial therapies for liver diseases - The Straits Times - July 17th, 2020
- Can banking your stem cells prevent aging? | Well+Good - July 16th, 2020
- Expected Growth In Stem Cells Market from 2020-2026 to Guide : Trends, Analysis by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application - Owned - July 16th, 2020
- The Baxter Foundation supports USC research on epilepsy and lung injury - USC News - July 16th, 2020
- Adult Stem Cell Success Story Leukemia | BRMS - July 16th, 2020
- Researchers find that fish oil may help with depression - Jill Lopez - July 15th, 2020
- Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells Market Outlook With Key Player, Regions, CAGR of 12.2%, and Specification, Cost Analysis, Price and Gross Margin by... - July 15th, 2020
- COVID-19 Analysis | Canine Stem Cell Therapy Market by Trends, Dynamic Innovation in Technology and 2026 Forecasts - 3rd Watch News - July 14th, 2020
- Cortical Bone Derived Stem Cells Modulate Cardiac Fibroblast Response via miR-18a in the Heart After Injury - DocWire News - July 14th, 2020
- Cord blood banking in Bulgaria: problems of control and continuing insurance - Lexology - July 13th, 2020
- 13 promising Covid-19 treatments emerging from Israel - The Yucatan Times - July 10th, 2020
- Stem Cell Manufacturing Market Outlook, Opportunity and Demand Analysis, Forecast 2020-2027|-Merck Group, Becton, Dickinson And Company. Holostem... - July 10th, 2020
- Biopreservation Market 2020 Global Analysis, Size, Growth, Covid-19 Impact Analysis, Leading Players, Merger, Acquisition, Opportunity, With Regional... - July 10th, 2020
- Cellular Reprogramming Tools Market Key Players, Industry Overview, Application and Analysis to 2020-2026 - Cole of Duty - July 2nd, 2020
- Growth in Sales of Cell Banking Outsourcing Market to Push Revenue Growth in the Market - 3rd Watch News - July 2nd, 2020
- COVID-19: Plasma therapy vs stem cell therapy, what's the difference? - Gulf News - June 29th, 2020
- Label-free sensing of exosomal MCT1 and CD147 for tracking metabolic reprogramming and malignant progression in glioma - Science Advances - June 29th, 2020
- Novel coronavirus infection might trigger type-1 diabetes - The Hindu - June 29th, 2020
- Stem Cells Market Analysis Growth Opportunities and Demand Drives by 2016 to 2028 - 3rd Watch News - June 28th, 2020
- BrainStorm Cell Therapeutics to Join the Russell 2000 Index and Russell 3000 Index - Yahoo Finance - June 26th, 2020
- COVID-19 impact: Stem Cells Market to Witness Steady Expansion During 2019-2026 - Personal Injury Bureau UK - June 26th, 2020
- Nuclear softening expedites interstitial cell migration in fibrous networks and dense connective tissues - Science Advances - June 20th, 2020
- Global Stem Cell Market Study and Forecast 2020-2025: Oncology Disorders Expected to Exhibit the Fastest Growth Rate - ResearchAndMarkets.com -... - June 20th, 2020
- EHA25Virtual: Adult Patients With Sickle Cell Disease May Be at Increased Risk of Adverse Outcomes From COVID-19 - Yahoo Finance - June 16th, 2020
- Tolero Pharmaceuticals Presents Findings from Phase 1 Zella 101 Clinical Study Evaluating Investigational Agent Alvocidib in Patients with Newly... - June 16th, 2020
- Autolus Therapeutics presents AUTO1 and AUTO3 data at the 2020 EHA25 Virtual Congress - BioSpace - June 12th, 2020
- Genmab Announces European Marketing Authorization for the Subcutaneous Formulation of DARZALEX (daratumumab) for the Treatment of Patients with Multi... - June 12th, 2020
- Having a good level of vitamin D may reduce the risk of certain cancers - Yahoo Singapore News - June 11th, 2020
- Major skin cancer research study to begin at The Hormel Institute - Austin Daily Herald - Austin Herald - June 11th, 2020
- Transforming the spleen into a liver-like organ in vivo - Science Advances - June 11th, 2020
- Creating hairy human skin: Not as easy as you think - Science Codex - June 7th, 2020
- Cellular Reprogramming Tools Market Research Key Players, Industry Overview and forecasts to | 2026 - Weekly Wall - June 5th, 2020
- Genmab Announces European Marketing Authorization for the Subcutaneous Formulation of DARZALEX (daratumumab) for the Treatment of Patients with... - June 5th, 2020
- Follica Announces Positive Feedback From End of Phase 2 Meeting With FDA for Its Lead Program to Treat Male Androgenetic Alopecia - Business Wire - June 5th, 2020
- Global Stem Cell Characterization Kits Market : Analysis and In-depth Study on Market Size Trends, Emerging Growth Factors and Forecasts to 2029 - The... - June 3rd, 2020
- Mesoblast (NASDAQ:MESO) Stock Rating Lowered by Zacks Investment Research - MarketBeat - June 3rd, 2020
- Mesenchymal Stem Cells Market trends by manufacturers, states, type and application, forecast to 2019 2027 - WhaTech Technology and Markets News - June 2nd, 2020
- AgeX Therapeutics and ImStem Biotechnology Sign Non-Binding Letter of Intent Regarding Investigational MSC Candidate IMS001 for COVID-19 and Other... - June 2nd, 2020
- Stem Cell Assay Market to Witness Growth Acceleration During 2017-2025 - Cole of Duty - June 2nd, 2020
- Study reveals birth defects caused by flame retardant - University of Georgia - June 2nd, 2020
- What It's Like to Grow a 'Mini-Brain' From Your Own Cells - Discover Magazine - May 25th, 2020
- Canine Stem Cell Therapy Market Covid-19 Impact In 2026 | In-depth Analysis, Global Market Share, Top Trends, Professional & Technical Industry... - May 25th, 2020
- Newborn in Japan receives first treatment with liver STEM cells - ZME Science - May 23rd, 2020
- Adult Stem Cells Market with Coronavirus (Covid-19) Impact Analysis | Industry Strong Development By Major Eminent Players, New Innovations, Key... - May 16th, 2020
- Stem Cell and Regenerative Therapy Market Covid-19 Impact Analysis, Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report by Component, By Enterprise Size, By End... - May 16th, 2020
- The RNA binding protein CPEB2 regulates hormone sensing in mammary gland development and luminal breast cancer - Science Advances - May 16th, 2020
- Stem Cells Market Market Developments and Analysis (impact of Covid-19) 2020-2026 - Herald Writeup - May 15th, 2020
- Takeda Pharmaceutical : China announces ADCETRIS (brentuximab vedotin) is approved for the treatment of adult patients with CD30-positive Lymphomas -... - May 15th, 2020
- New Data for Investigational CRISPR/Cas9 Gene-Editing Therapy CTX001 for Severe Hemoglobinopathies Accepted for Oral Presentation at the 25th European... - May 14th, 2020
- Dlp-mediated Hh and Wnt signaling interdependence is critical in the niche for germline stem cell progeny differentiation - Science Advances - May 14th, 2020
- Little Skates Could Hold the Key to Cartilage Therapy in Humans - Technology Networks - May 14th, 2020
- Strides in Medical Tourism Market Key Driver of Low-cost Patient Care in Globalized Healthcare Systems, Notes TMR - PR Newswire UK - May 14th, 2020
- Australia's Mesoblast raises $90M to scale up stem cell therapy manufacturing to treat COVID-19 ARDS - BioWorld Online - May 14th, 2020
- CTX001 for Treatment of Sickle Cell Disease and Other Blood Disorders - Sickle Cell Anemia News - May 14th, 2020
- Stem cells therapy A prospective treatment against coronavirus? - Daily Excelsior - May 14th, 2020
- Protocol Management, Off-the-Shelf Therapies Help Bring CAR T Into More Settings - Targeted Oncology - May 13th, 2020
- BrainStorm Leases a New Cleanroom Facility at The Tel Aviv Sourasky Medical Center to Manufacture NurOwn for The European Union - Yahoo Finance - May 13th, 2020
- CRISPR Therapeutics and Vertex Pharmaceuticals Announce FDA Regenerative Medicine Advanced Therapy (RMAT) Designation Granted to CTX001 for the... - May 13th, 2020