Current Patients 480.998.7999
New Patients 480.400.8506
Mycal's Story: Knee Conditions
Cara's Story: Hereditary Inclusion Body Myopathy
Dale's Story: No more Pain Medications
"I wanted to thank you all so much for making every step of my procedure pleasant and easy. Your dedication to excellence shines through."
- Jen R, Minnesota
"We appreciate your excellence and expertise. You treated us like family and have given us hope. I am walking without limping."
- Doug J, New Mexico
"I just wanted you to know how enormously grateful I am to all of you there. The stem cell treatment had a profound impact on my life! I can't thank you enough."
- Sean H, Arizona
"I can run my finger along the area of the achilles tendon where the damaged fibers were and feel a distinct edge. In terms of function, it is very close to full function. My never ending thanks for what you have done for me!"
- Kathy D, California
" I just got back from visiting Dr. Karen Herbst and she was amazed at my improvement. I have lost 15 more pounds and lost lots of the fibrous tissue in the tumors. She was amazed. I have tons more energy that I feel I have a life now that I did not have. Brain fog is much better now. As I say, I have a life now, a life that is so much better than it was 6 months ago. Again, thank you and God bless."
- Linda K, Kansas (Dercums disease patient)
Nykol is a beautiful, bright 22 year old student who underwent an Adult Stem Cell Therapy utilizing Stem Cells from her own fat. Hear her story and share her inspiring message of HOPE!
Eyrk Anders, Professional MMA fighter and rising star talks about his experience with Dr. Todd Malan's Stem Cell Therapy and his road to recovery from multiple sports related Injuries without the need for invasive surgery.
Meet Jim, He is living with Periodic Paralysis, a rare inherited disorder that causes episodes of weakness and muscle paralysis. Often patients have limited treatment options and can have a severely impaired quality of life. Listen to Jim's story of hope and how Adult Stem Cell Therapy improved his quality of life. Stem Cell Therapy is considered experimental and individual results may vary. Contact us at mystemcelltherapy.com to learn more and see if Adult Stem Cell Therapy may be for you.
Keith had suffered for many years with pain in his ankles which affected his ability to walk and stand and severely impacted his quality of life and his activity level. 1 year after his adult stem cell therapy from adipose stem cells he explains how his life has improved significantly.
Charcot Marie Tooth disease is an inherited neurological condition affecting 1 in 2500 people in the United States with no known cure. Stem cell therapy is giving her back increased mobility and stability. "All of a sudden, I have hope!"
Nick received cardio-version five times to treat his atrial fibrillation before searching for a treatment option that could restore his quality of life. After a stem cell treatment, Nick is enjoying improved energy and has not had to become "pacemaker dependent".
Wyatt suffered a traumatic brachial plexus injury as a result of a motorcycle accident. Dr. Malan has worked with him using experimental stem cell therapy to restore nerve function and reduce pain.
- Wyatts Story
Micaela B. received a stem cell treatment in June, 2017 for Arachnoiditis and updates her progress as she is learning to walk again. Watch her take some of first steps as her wheelchair sits nearby.
Dr. Todd Malan is considered one of the true pioneers of fat derived stem cell therapies in the USA. In October of 2009, Dr. Todd Malan was the first U.S. physician to utilize adipose or fat derived stem cells for soft tissue reconstruction. He has described his techniques and experience as an author in two medical textbooks as well as having presented at dozens of stem cell conferences worldwide.
Those who access this web site should consult their Physician before following any of the suggestions or making any conclusions from the website.
The website contains the opinions of multiple authors intended for educational purposes with the understanding that the publications or editorials are not providing any professional services. CRCM and its associates disclaim any liability, loss, or risk, directly or indirectly of the application of any of the contents of the website.
View original post here:
Stem Cell Transplant | Stem Cell Therapy & Treatment
- Promethera Biosciences Presents Updated Clinical Results at AASLD 2019 for World's First Stem Cell Therapy Trial using HepaStem in Acute-on-Chronic... - November 11th, 2019
- Triple-Drug Induction Therapy Yields Sustained Responses in Multiple Myeloma - Hematology Advisor - November 11th, 2019
- Global cell therapy market is expected to grow with a healthy CAGR over the forecast period from 2019-2025 - Yahoo Finance - November 11th, 2019
- Gary Pesselt: Vitality Healthcare is it worth the cost? - The Union of Grass Valley - November 11th, 2019
- Stem Cell Banking Market to Witness Robust Expansion throughout the Forecast 2017-2023: : Allied Market Research - GuruFocus.com - November 11th, 2019
- Cancer Stem Cells (CSCs) Market 2019 | Industry Size, Trends, Global Growth, Insights and Forecast Research Report 2025 - Business Daily Mirror - November 11th, 2019
- Stem Cell Therapy Market by Treatment,Application,End Users and Geography Forecast To 2026 - Weekly Spy - November 11th, 2019
- Ixazomib Extends Survival in Multiple Myeloma for Patients Not Treated With Stem Cell Transplantation - Pharmacy Times - November 10th, 2019
- Phase III trial of Ninlaro as first-line maintenance therapy meets PFS in multiple myeloma - The Cancer Letter - November 10th, 2019
- Roll Over Yamanaka: Meet The Cell Therapy Company Bypassing iPSCs - Scrip - November 10th, 2019
- Tears And Joy This Toddler with Down Syndrome Who Was Battling Leukemia Is Finally Cancer Free - SurvivorNet - November 10th, 2019
- Tales of medical misinformation and misadventures - Stuff.co.nz - November 10th, 2019
- AgeX Therapeutics to Present at Investing in the Age of Longevity Conference - Business Wire - November 10th, 2019
- 'My shock cancer scare and the anonymous German who saved me' - Birmingham Live - November 10th, 2019
- Laura Beil's New Podcast Bad Batch Sheds Light on the World of Unregulated Stem Cell Treatment - D Magazine - November 6th, 2019
- Sangamo Announces Gene Therapy and Ex Vivo Gene-Edited Cell Therapy Data Presentations at the American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting - Business... - November 6th, 2019
- bluebird bio to Present New Data from Gene and Cell Therapy Programs at 61st American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting and Exposition - Financial... - November 6th, 2019
- Three Podcasts to Listen to in November - The New Yorker - November 6th, 2019
- Celularity to Present New Data at the ASH Annual Meeting on Novel Allogeneic, Off the Shelf, Placental Derived CAR T and NK Cell Therapy Programs -... - November 6th, 2019
- 19-28z CAR-T Therapy in Children and Young Adults With Relapsed/Refractory ALL: Promising Early Results - Cancer Therapy Advisor - November 6th, 2019
- Orchard Therapeutics to Present New Registrational Data of Investigational Gene Therapies at the 61st American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting -... - November 6th, 2019
- MD Anderson on a Roll with Another Pharma Deal, This Time with Artios and ShangPharma - BioSpace - November 6th, 2019
- Rocket Pharmaceuticals to Present Preliminary Phase 1 Data of RP-L102 Process B for Fanconi Anemia at the 61st American Society of Hematology Annual... - November 6th, 2019
- Dystrogen Therapeutics Announces That Treatment With Dystrophin Expressing Chimeric (DEC) Cells Improves Cardiac Function in Preclinical Duchenne's... - November 6th, 2019
- Transient Wave of Hematopoietic Stem Cell Production in Late Fetuses and Young Adults - Technology Networks - November 6th, 2019
- Three UCLA scientists receive grants totaling more than $18 million - UCLA Newsroom - November 4th, 2019
- Can This Cell Therapy Help Fight the NASH... - Labiotech.eu - November 4th, 2019
- Interview With Chaim Lebovits, CEO Of Brainstorm Cell Therapeutics - Seeking Alpha - November 4th, 2019
- Galera Therapeutics And Amgen In Severe Oral Mucositis - Seeking Alpha - November 4th, 2019
- The Curious Case Of Enochian Biosciences: Value Out Of Thin Air - Price Target $1 - Seeking Alpha - November 4th, 2019
- Akari Therapeutics Reports Third Quarter 2019 Financial Results And Highlights Recent Clinical Progress - BioSpace - November 4th, 2019
- Stem Cell Banking Market Anticipated to Grow at a Significant Pace by 2028 - Weekly Spy - November 4th, 2019
- Stempeutics to receive US patent for Stempeucel - BSI bureau - November 4th, 2019
- How Stem Cells Can Heal The Body - Version Weekly - November 4th, 2019
- Light-activated pancreatic cells produce insulin on demand - New Atlas - November 4th, 2019
- Future Outlook: Animal Stem Cell Therapy Market 2019- 2025| Research Methodologies Offers High Business Outlook growth - Pledge Times - November 4th, 2019
- Surgeon banned over 'quack' procedures and 'reckless disregard' for safety - Sydney Morning Herald - November 3rd, 2019
- Five-year-old leukaemia patient Zachary White spots Nessie on dream-come-true Scotland trip - Extra.ie - November 3rd, 2019
- An Expert Discusses PARP Inhibition, Vaccines and Emerging Therapies in Kidney Cancer - Curetoday.com - November 3rd, 2019
- Leukaemia: what is it, how to spot the warning signs and who is at risk? - The Telegraph - November 3rd, 2019
- Restore your crowning glory with recombinant DNA tech - The New Paper - November 3rd, 2019
- Is blood cancer curable at an early stage? - The Indian Awaaz - November 3rd, 2019
- Stem Cell Therapy: What's Real and What's Not at California's For-Profit Clinics - UCSF News Services - November 2nd, 2019
- The Science Of Stem Cell Research Hits A Snag With Bad Batch - Forbes - November 2nd, 2019
- Mallinckrodt Announces UVADEX (Methoxsalen) Approved in Australia for use with the THERAKOS CELLEX Photopheresis System for Treatment of Chronic Graft... - November 2nd, 2019
- AIVITA Biomedical to Present at Upcoming Regenerative Medicine, Oncology and Investor Conferences in November - P&T Community - November 2nd, 2019
- Q&A: Draper's Jenna Balestrini on the future of CAR-T - - pharmaphorum - November 2nd, 2019
- Organ donations: What you can do to help save a life - Calgary Herald - November 2nd, 2019
- Six ways cancer is treated - The Standard - November 2nd, 2019
- Stem cell therapy approved for MS patients in Scotland - HeraldScotland - October 29th, 2019
- Battle brews over how tightly to regulate new cancer treatment - Crain's Detroit Business - October 29th, 2019
- Quadruple Therapy for Newly Diagnosed Patients With MM Shows PFS Benefit Over Triple Therapy - AJMC.com Managed Markets Network - October 29th, 2019
- Some animals pause their own pregnancies, but how they do it is still a mystery - The Conversation AU - October 29th, 2019
- Tiger Woods wins, Gary McCord and Peter Kostis out at CBS, and Brooks Koepka (knee) to miss more time: What you missed - Golf Digest - October 29th, 2019
- Hormones Control your Health, Mood and Behavior A balanced hormone means happier, healthier life and success in career and relationship. - Magazine of... - October 29th, 2019
- Stem cell registry gets good response - The New Indian Express - October 29th, 2019
- The Stars in Our Brains - Duke Department of Neurology - October 29th, 2019
- Brooks Koepka not in the field at the WGC-HSBC Champions, status of his knee injury remains unclear - Yahoo Sports - October 29th, 2019
- Cynata Therapeutics awarded grant to progress stem cell therapies for coronary artery disease - Proactive Investors Australia - October 29th, 2019
- How Ruthin mum's family tragedy became her driving force to save lives - Daily Post - October 29th, 2019
- Cork father of boy with bone disease hopes his book will inspire others to celebrate difference - Irish Examiner - October 29th, 2019
- What is aplastic anemia? Symptoms, causes, and treatment - Medical News Today - October 25th, 2019
- American Academy of Stem Cell Physicians Announced Today That Their Safety Panel Session is Open and Free to the Public - P&T Community - October 25th, 2019
- Rocket Pharmaceuticals Presents First Evidence of Long-Term Improvement and Stabilization in Blood Counts and Durable Mosaicism in RP-L102 Process A... - October 25th, 2019
- Anthony Harries: In the absence of a true test for latent TB we need shorter, safer preventive treatments - The BMJ - The BMJ - October 25th, 2019
- Quality of Life Is Similar in Older Patients Receiving Intensive vs Nonintensive Chemotherapy - Hematology Advisor - October 25th, 2019
- Speaking Multiple Sclerosis: A Glossary of Common Terms - Everyday Health - October 25th, 2019
- Veterans Day: Flotation Therapy Helping Special Operations Officer - Yahoo Finance - October 25th, 2019
- Dad who called on the public for stem cells for his son is up for an award - Chronicle Live - October 25th, 2019
- In a first, 26-year-old DMD patient in UP survives with stem cell therapy - India TV News - October 25th, 2019
- Progress toward improving detection, monitoring and treatment of metastatic cancers - Brain Tumour Research - October 25th, 2019
- BrainStorm Cell Therapeutics' President and CEO to be Featured as Keynote Speaker at Cell Series UK 2019 - GlobeNewswire - October 25th, 2019
- Bloomington Vet Joins Study For Stem Cell Therapy To Treat Dogs With Arthritis - WGLT News - October 24th, 2019
- NIH and Gates Foundation lay out ambitious plan to bring gene-based treatments for HIV and sickle cell disease to Africa - Science Magazine - October 24th, 2019
- Stem Cell Therapy Market Will Achieve 10.2% CAGR to Cross $15bn by 2025: Global Market Insights, Inc. - Herald-Mail Media - October 24th, 2019
- Orchard Therapeutics Presents Data from OTL-200 in Patients with Metachromatic Leukodystrophy Using Cryopreservation - BioSpace - October 24th, 2019
- Brave Glasgow mum's desperate bid to raise funds for MS treatment in Mexico - Evening Times - October 24th, 2019
- Bransholme dad diagnosed with cancer weeks after baby arrived desperate to marry 'amazing' girlfriend - Hull Daily Mail - October 24th, 2019
- Judge approves further cancer treatment for boy, 5, against father's wishes - BreakingNews.ie - October 24th, 2019
- Mum's heartbreaking choice to not bond with newborn son after cancer diagnosis - Mirror Online - October 24th, 2019